• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings πŒπ’𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐀𝐞𝐧 π‚π’π§ππžπ«πžπ₯π₯𝐚 [CLOSED]

If the question is whether or not you can have a transgender woman as a character in this, the answer is of course! But we're also playing characters, not as ourselves :)
Yes. That was the question. I write from experience and my current life will often bleed into my character design. All of my characters are derivative of my own mental aspects when I write them. Since as an artist everything I create is of my own signature. I just have more fun playing a trans girl since it’s easier to be lighthearted and experience my own comedic fantasy that way.

Yes. That was the question. I write from experience and my current life will often bleed into my character design. All of my characters are derivative of my own mental aspects when I write them. Since as an artist everything I create is of my own signature. I just have more fun playing a trans girl since it’s easier to be lighthearted and experience my own comedic fantasy that way.

That's fine! I just wanted to be sure you understood that characters were involved, not real people :)

That's fine! I just wanted to be sure you understood that characters were involved, not real people :)
I occasionally retroactively refer to myself and others in the third or first person when talking about Irp decisions. It’s just sort of a quirk of my writing style.

Hello, everyone! Sorry for my relative silence today; I slept in very late and was doing something else all day.

Here's the temporary OOC chat (also linked in the first post) so you can ask questions and so forth!

I will be updating the character sheet thread to match this, but the deadline for character sheets is May 26th.

Thanks, everyone!

I hope to finish up my character sheet tomorrow ^^

Today was busier than I thought it would be but I should have her done by tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back