• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mist Village (Remake) Interest Check

Ocean123

One Thousand Club
(This is a remake of an RP that kind of died a few months ago but that I'm still interested in having.)

There is a village surrounded by mist, difficult to find for anyone looking for it. You may stumble upon it by chance, lost and confused, or you may be brought there by the hand of fate. No matter how you arrive, you will find in this village a house made just for you. No one made it, according to those already there, it appeared when you did. It seems that you must be here for a reason, though. Why else would you already have lodgings prepared to whatever specifications you may have set for your ideal home?

(Storyline to be continued...)

This is basically just a bunch of unusual people living together in a secluded village. At first, anyway. Once characters are established and have had a bit of time to actually be there, something will happen. Perhaps the mist disappears, leaving them vulnerable to whatever lies beyond it. Maybe they are somehow found by those that would do them harm. Or maybe they just have to leave for whatever reason.

Plot open for discussion! (I was thinking that important plot points could be decided by everyone, not just me making every big decision with no input.)

Discord server: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:
Awesome! I'm pretty sure I posted a link to the CS somewhere near the beginning of the thread. (Though, for all I know, you may have already posted character sheets, since I'm not done checking the notifications yet. XD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back