Mission: Special Training

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
Theme song:

After Klaus's incident (4 days after it so Saturday?), Mitch comes to realize that the best teacher to teach her how to use powers is the original users of the powers. She proceeded to ask her schoolmates in the chat, promising delicious rewards such as ice cream and cheeseburgers if they teach her. But, she didn't warn them that she might lose control of the copied power...

@St Stare @Necessity4Fun ... Not sure who else join this mission but one spot left.

Last edited by a moderator:
10:53 AM

Mitch Castle

Mood: Nervous

Tag: @St Stare @Necessity4Fun

Mitch realized that she comes a bit early. Half an hour early than the time she those who are interested in helping her training. A good habit of hers, but maybe not so good considering how cold the weather is currently is. Especially after the storm. It was horrible, that storm, lucky she doesn't have to go to the facility that day. She heard that a few teacher and students got trapped when it gets worse. But the good side is, the drydock is now filled with snow that will hopefully cushion their fall in any sort of, uh, accidents.

Tired of standing around waiting, she sat by the side of the drydock. Mitch whips out her phone and started checking the news, most of them are still talking about the accident a few days ago. She glanced toward the main building, the hole in the Political Power classroom are still yet to be fixed. She wondered whether Mr. de Klerk knew about this, and what he think about it. From the place where she sit she can see the tip of the bridge too, she heard that most of it stuck in mud in the water. She can see it surrounded by a lot of ships.

Bored, she ended up go all the way down inside the drydock and started building a snowman.

Cecilia Rizzo Pellegrini

cecilia_by_necessity4fun-d9s5g98.jpg

People Around: Apparently no one~!
In Chat With: Photocopier
Interactions: @too much idea

I hope they don't take too long...

Not long after the Italian had opened the strange invitation to a chatroom, someone called Photocopier showed up and asked for volunteers to some help with training... Cecilia, who hadn't shown up to AEGIS in the last couple days, was lying in the couch. The television beside her had the stand-by light on, and the screen pitch black. She doubted they had stopped reporting the incident of Wednesday. Every now and then the newscasters would bring it out and remind the girl of everything she didn't really wanted to think about.

The Baltimore she had grown to love in the past month had suddenly turned upside-down, twice. And to be honest Cecilia had no idea on how to cope with it. Everyone's strength has a pitfall and her's, well, she couldn't really understand Violence or Personal gain. How could some people hurt others, and not feel guilty of their actions afterwards?? Even worse, how could some of them feel proud of harming others?? It was all too too confusing for her... She needed some time... Okay, maybe a lot of time.

The girl stared at her cellphone, in part because she was running out of entertaining things to do in the apartment, and in part because she was hopeful someone else would attend to the person's request... But, it had passed a couple good minutes and no one else had responded. Cecilia kept staring at the screen. Her heart ached and she was very torn between responding herself, or not. It WAS training, but it was POWER TRAINING... It could be really really risky, specially if she got involved. The little Italian waited a little more, wishing, hoping that someone else would volunteer before her, so that she could stop feeling so bad. But no, no one had responded in nearly ten minutes. That's when she impulsively acted.
Offering to help, Cecilia and the stranger called Photocopier, who she knew nothing of except that they were probably a student from AEGIS like her, set up to meet in the facility on Sunday morning, about 11:30 AM. This could be actually good for someone who hadn't left their house in two days. It was at AEGIS, but it wasn't a class day so the place would definitely be empty... What was the name of that thing they did against fears? Exposition Therapy? This could work like that...probably. She hoped it would help, even if only a little. Cecil could use the occasion to buy some things in her way back too, she was out of cheese.

On the day of the training, Cecilia woke up with the alarm and promptly got up. Determined to go and help to the best of her ability, whoever it is she was going to help today, the young Italian set up for leaving early. She wanted to be one of the first to arrive and assist them in whatever they needed to. Perhaps they needed to clear some space and move things a bit? Or something more dire like...security measures? Though, she didn't know much about security, so she wasn't sure on how to even do that...

Either way, due to all the snowing that had occurred yesterday, it was bound to be cold outside. Grabbing her coat that was still on a chair by the kitchen counter, the girl left the apartment 3 hours earlier, just to be sure. After a long bus trip, the Italian arrived at facility 108. Though, it had been only four days since she had been in there, it already felt like a very long time. It was rather bewildering and the hole on the wall was most definitely not helping her situation. Cecilia made her way to the meeting place but no one was there when she arrived... Oh no, had she arrived too early?

The Italian girl picked up the cellphone from her shoulder bag, and logged into the chatroom. It was her only bet in locating the person she was supposed to meet:

p.cecilia {
margin: 12px;
float: right;
padding-top: 10px;
padding-right: 5px;
padding-bottom: 50px;
padding-left: 5px;
width: 350px;
height: 200px;
background-color: gainsboro;
border-style: dotted;
border-width: 3px;
border-color: grey;
color: #333333
overflow: auto;
}
p.cecilia2 {
z-index: 1;
}

USER MascarponePanino joined the chat

MascarponePanino: Hey!! Ehhh @Photocopier ? Are you online?

MascarponePanino: I, I'm here already... I arrived too early it seems! Silly me!

MascarponePanino: hahaha... Oh. This is... kinda awkward :P

MascarponePanino: At least I'm not lost again~

Last edited:
Mitch Castle

Mood: Excited?

Tag: @Necessity4Fun

A snowman later, once again bored, Mitch opened her phone and started checking messages from a messenger app she installed on her phone. +999 notifications, she already knew all the chat is all about. Her relatives and family, especially her beloved  sister Alice. She already get the idea of what kind of messages she would sent, but she still open it anyway. 

"SIS YOU KISSED A BOY!?" "SIS LOOK YOU APPEARED ON CCTV(tv channel in china)!" "SIS YOU VIDEO IS SOOOOO VIRAL, EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT!" "SIS YOU ARE A MEME HERE!"

The last one made her frown. A meme? So people make fun of someone saving a life now? Before she could check the rest of the messages, a new notification window popped out on her screen.

MascarponePanino: Hey!! Ehhh @Photocopier ? Are you online?

MascarponePanino: I, I'm here already... I arrived too early it seems! Silly me!

MascarponePanino: hahaha... Oh. This is... kinda awkward :P

MascarponePanino: At least I'm not lost again~

Oh! Someone is here!

She grinned and started looking around, and caught someone standing by the drydock. A girl, is that her? She waved at her, but it seems that she doesn't see her. Locking her phone, she put it back into her pocket, then called out to the girl. "Hey!! Down here!!" Mitch shouted. "Photocopier, that's me!!"

Cecilia Rizzo Pellegrini

Location: AEGIS Facility 108 - In front of the drydocks >> actually in the drydocks
People Around: Mitch
Chat Status: -Offline-
OOC Translation Notes: Grazie a Dio = Thank God, Grazie mille! = Thank you very much!

Hey, it's Mitch!! That's so helpful!

With her attention on the path she had come from, Cecilia stood watching to see if anyone else would appear. She constantly glanced at the horizon of the side-walk, then back to her phone to see if they had replied. Everytime she repeated the pattern the girl seemed to get more and more anxious. Being all alone in the facility probably hadn't been much issue before, but currently, it was unnerving.

The young Italian's stance gradually shifted from a calm and still pose, to holding her hands together and lastly tapping her arm nervously. If anyone has passed-by close, they would definitely notice how uncomfortable she was. The tapping did not stop until Cecilia heard a faint 'Hey!' that seemed to be coming from behind her, followed up by a 'Down here!'.

She turned around to try and see who it was, but they were rather far to clearly acknowledge each other. Upon hearing it was the person she was supposed to meet though, Cecilia let out an excited 'Oh!' and waving their direction replied cheerfully:

"I'm coming!"

Happy that they hadn't missed each other or anything like that, the girl logged out of the chatroom, put her cellphone back in her bag and promptly went to join 'Photocopier' down in the drydock. When she got there, Cecilia was a lot more at ease in discovering that 'Photocopier' was actually Mitch. That was a very nice surprise!

"Mitch?! Grazie a Dio, it's not a complete stranger!", she sighed relieved, "Not that it IS a big of a problem but still, I'm so glad it's you..."

Cecilia took a while to breathe, she wasn't really all that resilient when the subject was running and had taken quite a sprint:

"Hey, I don't think I ever thanked you properly for helping me out Wednesday... Grazie mille! I mean, thank you so so very much! If it weren't for you coming just at the right time, I might have been left in that hallway for a while longer...", Cecilia smiled brightly, "I am really really grateful, for everything. Thank you Mitch, I really mean it."

p.cecilia {
color: #333333;
}
p.cecilia2 {
}

Last edited:
Teufel.Diabolos.full.1489461.jpg
KYLE KEYSOR

Company:  Cecilia Pellegrini @Necessity4Fun & Mitch Castle @too much idea

Mood:  Excited {As much as one can be with constant sleep deprivation anyway}

OOC:  -

Kyle had been in the very middle of having a somewhat decent nap on the couch with the cat slumbering upon his head when the phone vibrated violently on the glass table and screeched loudly with a "PING" sound; he swore that thing was possessed by a demon or something. Quickly shooting up, his cat Nix certainly didn't appreciate it as she jumped up in the air and landed onto his legs, with a rather unamused expression. "Oh sorry, forgot you were sleeping on my head....ya know, my head ain't a pillow." The cat simply turned it's head dismissively and snugly went back to sleeping on his legs. Sighing, he reached out to get the phone and gazed at it, raising a brow at the proposition. It certainly seemed a bit out of the blue and possibly not the most legal thing ever, well, It wasn't Commonwealth approved either but Kyle could certainly change that. Initially thinking of declinng, the offer of glorious food was too good to pass up and he immediately made demands for five cheeseburgers, two packets of macarons and a giant ice cream to compensate for the effort of waking up from a most pleasant sleep. T'was a deal done and soon Kyle was heading out, ready to make use of his powers and hopefully not fuck it up epically. Hopefully...

Arriving at the now rather snug looking Facility 108, caked in snow, he yawned as he began to enter the premises and wander about, finding that the atmosphere was of odd tranquility and calm because of the glistening snow that seemed to actually improve the features of the Facility. Kyle was far more used to the atmosphere of slight chaos and disorder that was usually hanging over the school, but this was a very pleasant change in his eyes. As he wandered around, the realization of not actually knowing where the group were meant to meet up dawned on him. Thankfully and rather conveniently, though, his possessed phone made that ungodly "PING" noise and vibrated as if It were an earthquake. Quickly getting it out and flicking it open, he looked upon the chat. Following up from the texts, a loud shout was heard, Kyle looking over to see a girl standing by the Drydocks and another a distance from it. 

"Uh, HEYO, I'm here as well!" Kyle shouted towards the two of them, giving a wave.

Whilst Kyle was making his way towards the one at the Drydocks, the other one also made their way there and got to meet the mysterious "Photocopier" just before him. Quickly making his way to them.

"Heyo~" The two of them were utter strangers to him, but he was sure they were friendly. The Italian-accented one seemed to be anyways. 

[SIZE= 22px]Oliver McGenty[/SIZE]

Company:  Cecilia Pellegrini @Necessity4Fun, Mitch Castle @too much idea, and Kyle Keysor @St Stare

Mood:  Inquisitive. Determined. Hopeful.

OOC:  Let's go teach some telepathy! Hoo boy~!

Oliver sat in his silent apartment room, quietly reading and savoring one of his daily devotionals, considering it from all sides, and allowing his mind to chew on it from different angles. The morning had yet to be interrupted by death, a small blessing, but Oliver knew that he needed to always be prepared for some sort of mental interruption. That must be, then, why hearing his phone go off had momentarily surprised him. He hadn’t been in town long enough for people to have gotten his number the hard way, and he didn’t have the time to play friends with people at Hopkins, so any sort of notification was few and far between.

Standing up from his small cot,Oliver reached for his phone next to his pants from yesterday, throwing the dirty clothing in the laundry as his phone’s screen lit up. Ah, the chatroom he had been signed up for by the AEGIS officials. It had been strongly suggested due to it allowing stronger bonds being made. Oliver read the notification he had received in the Chatroom, from one ‘Photocopier’.

Ah, interesting. Wait, very interesting. Oliver shot her a message of his acceptance, as he quickly got to moving, his mind active with what this could mean. The flaw of his power was that while he knew where those in need of saving were, he did not possess the time to save all of them. While it could very well end up not working out, there was still the chance of increasing the chances of one more person coming home. One more parent. One more child.

...Time Break…

Oliver had left early to keep this from happening. Of course, it was no bother. That man was getting mugged, and there was no way Oliver would leave him to such a fate. Now though, said detour had kept Oliver from arriving as early as he would like, and even a tad late. It was a chilly, snowy Baltimore that he had woken up to, and he wearing one his mother’s heavy duty christmas time tree green sweaters to combat it. He let his warm breath clash with the frigid air, watching the chat on his phone update rapidly, along with the destination. That was nice to have. Arriving on Facility 108 property without a destination was a dangerous thing to do, if the last few weeks of news had been any evidence of such.

Oliver regretted being unable to participate in the earlier situations surrounding AEGIS, but that was just one more reason to make sure this Photocopier could provide a helping hand. Oliver continued walking until he reached the meeting point, the Drydock. He hoped that whoever threw this little super get together got the right permits from AEGIS, but he didn’t worry to much about it as he noticed 3 other people on the Drydock with him, a bit farther away, but nonetheless acceptable.

Oliver walked over to them without saying anything, keeping his hands in his pockets and the red and green striped scarf tight around his neck and lower face, except for a small hand wave as a greeting. The smaller boy who had come ahead of him was more than loud enough for the both of them in terms of greeting.

Nearing the two girls, Oliver greeted them, “Hello, my name is Oliver McGenty. Which one of you is Photocopier?

Mitch Castle

Mood: FRIENDS!

Tag: @St Stare @DamagedGlasses  @Necessity4Fun

The first to arrive was the Italian Airbender she knew so well, Cecilia, who started a conversation right away. So she doesn't know that she is 'Photocopier', it's not like she knew that Mascarpone was her too. Internet names, man. She quietly listened to her talking. Like her, she was glad that one of the few people who accepted her offer are not a stranger. Then there come the words of gratitude. Mitch grinned back at the Italian in return and said, "Your welcome".

Before the two of them could talk about something else, a boy waved at them from above. He made a short walk down into the drydocks and greeted them once again. Closely following behind him, a boy that looks older than any of them here, who asked,  “Hello, my name is Oliver McGenty. Which one of you is Photocopier?"

"Oh, that would be me." Mitch nods. She glanced at all three students who accepted her request and once again nods before properly introducing herself to the two boys. "Mitch Castle. Just call me Mitch. Thank you for coming here today and help me learn to use my power. Maybe you guys will learn something too, today!"

"Uh, let's see... So about my power, in short, i can copy people's power. Any power, from any supers. Not permanently, but long enough to do something." Mitch doesn't really want to go into details about her own power, so she will only be giving them enough information to understand about how her power works. "The thing is, no matter how strong the power i copy, i won't be able to properly use it if i don't understand the basic of the power and the knowledge of how it works first. I can copy Mr. Klaus's power because i understand the basic of how it works, but i need his guidance to save Travis from a certain death. Today, teach me how to use your power, please!"

Oliver McGenty

Company:  Cecilia Pellegrini @Necessity4Fun, Mitch Castle @too much idea, and Kyle Keysor @St Stare

Mood:  Appraising. Understanding. Skeptical. Inquisitive. Explaining.

OOC:  Alright, let's get this going. Hope this doesn't implode before it begins. Also, a question for Mitch at the very end.

Oliver looked to the two others that had answered Mitch’s call for assistance. The girl standing to the side of Mitch looked athletic, to a point. Her light brown hair was only a few shades darker than his own, and she seemed steady. There were no twitchy fingers or nervous habits, which was good. Skittish people set off his power far more easily than people with a good grip on their body language did. The boy who he had followed up to the girls, however, could probably use some coffee. There was no erratic movement, but the significant bags underneath his eyes and the vacant look that seemed to always be at the heel of the poor boy pointed to an obvious problem with sleep or maybe an improper diet.

Mitch, herself, was all around average. She didn’t look like she was entirely native to American soil, which he could definitely understand, but he couldn’t quite place her ethnicity. At best, she seemed eastern. It was after having to look down on each individual around him that he realized he was the tallest, and from the youthful appearance of the three, most likely the oldest. Oliver mentally shrugged. They were all students of Facility 108, so they had to possess some level of seriousness. If they started talking about breakups and gossip, however, he would be leaving.

His worries were put to rest quickly by the way she spoke. She had definitely put some thought into this and was very clear about their reason for being there. She was even quite polite.This was not something that she was doing for fun, in the eyes of Oliver. Something was pushing her to do this, something that was hopefully benign. Yet, with how clear she was about this little outing and her power, something felt scarce about her explanation. While Oliver could respect keeping one's secrets private, he felt that there needed to be some give and take in this relationship if she were to expect them to give her all the details of their own powers. A power copying super was very much something most would try to take advantage of, but there was also the fact that interacting with said power copying super could be risking said super taking advantage. Especially if said power was still mostly unknown. A discussion for the future. The near future.

“Well, if it’s details you need, then I’ll try and give you a quick run through of my power and start from there. Getting this kind of brief summary from everyone should settle who and where we need to begin,” Oliver explained, coughing a bit from under his scarf to gain the attention of the others, before continuing, “My power has been labeled as Peril Telepathy. In a certain radius, I am able to hear the mental voices of all who feel stress and panic, due to hormones and certain reactions that occur due to said stress, example being adrenaline. I can only hear things pertaining to their cause of stress, albeit on a subconscious level. This allows me to solve problems for people that they unknowingly already have the answer for, but do not possess the rational mind to go through with.”

Oliver stopped for a moment, wondering something to himself suddenly. The question shouldn’t be too prying, in all honesty, so Oliver raised his lowered his head and looked down at Mitch, “How do you copy someone’s power? Is it through touch, sight, or does the power simply need to exist within a field of influence you possess.”

Cecilia Rizzo Pellegrini

People Around: Mitch, a black haired boy and Oliver.
Interactions: @St Stare, @DamagedGlasses

Remember Cecilia, you're here because you wanted to help...

At Mitch's 'You're Welcome', the girl replied with a sentimental smile.

Cecilia had missed being able to talk commonly like this. New York had been a toll on her, everything was so new and people hadn't been the most kind... Her current school had a nice start, a couple classmates had come talk to her in the first days, but after the mall incident, everything had gone gloomy and due to the constant super-hate mood, Cecil had chosen to distance herself from others.

Now though, the friendly chatting, exchanging messages, It felt great. It was friendship! Well, this exchange wouldn't be happening if she hadn't passed out in a hallway after being assaulted by freakish loud sounds, BUT, ignore that part, and this meant she was making friends again! YAY!!! Hey, maybe Mitch would like to join her for a DVD session another Sunday? Or well, it could be something else! She wasn't sure of what exactly people from large cities liked to do in their free time yet, but still, tagging along could be fun!

Excited and hopeful as she hadn't been in a while, Cecilia greeted the two boys who had joined them as well:

"H-Hello!!", she stuttered, a bit confused by the black haired boy's unique greeting, "Oh. Hello to you too, Oliver.", the Italian girl waved happily at his direction, though she held her excitement back a little. Wouldn't want to interrupt them too much, right? "How's everyone feeling today?"

Taking advantage of introducing herself for the two newcomers, Mitch started explaining the group about her power. Cecilia stood awe struck through the entire thing, mouth agape, eyes wide and filled with excitement. Being rather new to the entire super thing, there were a lot of powers out there that she had no idea where even possible of existing. If Kennith's 'astral projectioning' had made it to the 'surprising' category, Mitch's copying ability had easily topped the 'amazing' one. It sounded like something extremely useful! And helpful, depending of the situation.

Before the Italian had time to share her thoughts on the subject, the other girl continued talking, bringing to surface the reason that had brought her to propose this training session. The example with Klaus left Cecil a bit confused. She had seen the video, but as soon as the television had started going about what had happened Wednesday, the girl had panicked and turned the device off and it had been like this ever since. So, Cecilia had no knowledge of the names, or even the true intentions behind the incident, just very faint outlines. The end plea to teach to use her power, however, that struck a fair stronger bell.

Oliver had started it, proposing at each of them give a little summary on their powers and then sharing his own. His power too sounded like something useful... 'Peril Telepathy'... Telepathy... Hey, wasn't that what Morgan could do? So maybe, Oliver could also talk on people's heads? Or...or was it just listening? Still, listening to people in danger and then running to help them was admirable, and seemed so superhero like! Cecilia had listened to his explanation very attentively, briefly wondering how Oliver's day was like, but in a very idealized manner, strongly influenced by television series. To her, everything sounded perfectly fine.

And then he was done, throwing Mitch a question about her power, something the Italian hadn't even thought about. So many interesting details!

The question had come in a good time though. Cecilia had decided to step-back and let her friend reply to that first, before she went on about her power... Ugh, that was going to be hard. Well, it's not nearly as complicated as Oliver's seemed but, how was she going to do that when she had failed to even open her limiter to help that teacher last time? How to teach someone about a thing she had barely done anything with, because she was so so terrified of something going completely wrong??? Oh. Maybe she should have thought about this better before jumping in and accepting to help... But she wanted to help, and no one else was responding at that time...

Around her, the wind grew faintly stronger, responding to Cecilia's troubled state. She herself, could not realize it, But what she was certain of is that worrying right now, was probably not a good idea. In the end she had come, and if Mitch had asked her to teach about her powers, then Cecilia would do her best to help her with that. With a deep breath, both her and the air calmed down. With a new found courage and determination, she promised herself, that as soon as the other girl replied to Oliver's question, she would step in and do her summary, at least share what little she knew about her own ability.

The Italian was smiling again, and her gaze had never left the group. To everyone else it would be just fine, but no matter how much confidence Cecilia had managed to find, she could still feel her hands shaking...

Last edited:
Mitch Castle

Mood: Eureka?

Tag: @St Stare @DamagedGlasses  @Necessity4Fun

note: i promise i'll try to write as much as you guys (;w;)

The taller boy looked down at her and asked her one of the few questions she hesitated to answer. How her copying actually works. She let out a small huff. This is important, if people did not know how her power exactly work then they might not help her out in the field. She needed to put more trust on people who may or may not be her teammate in the future, plus her power is not exactly something that allows her to go full act alone.

"By sight," Mitch nods. "At the first time,  i will have to see you use your power first, then learn the basic understanding of how it works. After that, my power will do it's work and i can copy your power. The next time, i can copy your power right away just as long as you are in my sight." 

Now, time to think about this interesting power. Peril Telepathy, this power is so... unique! It certainly will be very helpful for a rescue mission, especially during a national disaster scenario, where it can help finding survivors trapped beneath the rubble and so. But interestingly, she was thinking of something else.

"So... Can you use the power to detect invisible people? Like those who can turn unseen, or hide them self inside shadows? Can you listen to their mind and make a guess of what are they going to do next?" Mitch paused. "Can you also use the power to listen to you opponent's mind during a fight? You mentioned adrenaline, right?"

Oliver McGenty

Company:  Cecilia Pellegrini @Necessity4Fun, Mitch Castle @too much idea, and Kyle Keysor @St Stare

Mood:  Considering. Realizing. Noticing. Understanding. Directing.

OOC:  Let's go! Explanation for Mitch and a invitation for the two other helpers.

Oliver took in the younger girl’s questions, before nodding, “Yes, as long as they are still physically feeling stressed and are capable of releasing the correct hormones, I am able to hear their thoughts from a distance. My power doesn’t give me natural insight into someone’s motives, but yes, I am usually able to pick apart what someone is going to do with my power, even in a fight if they're unaware of my power and are freely thinking of their next attack.”

Oliver considered it for a moment, before he continued, “I would say that if a person knew of my ability and had the mind or ability to keep themselves from physically reacting to a fight, I’d be unable to hear their thoughts on how they're going to fight. If and when I do get some mental insight, however, that doesn’t mean I’m not still limited by my own physical limitations.”

The girl’s power was limited by eyesight. Hm, interesting. If she had to directly see a power in action, then that meant she might be limited to blatant usage of abilities. Oliver’s Peril Telepathy wasn’t a showy power like the ability to move at the speed of sound or controlling fire. It was passive and invisible. Oliver wondered if he had wasted his time by coming out here, but he decided that even if his ability was innately uncopiable due to not being a visible ability, then he could at least stay here and help if anyone got hurt.

Oliver glanced over to the girl on the side of him. Her thoughts were very loud and frenzied. She seemed shaken at the idea of helping someone else with her own power, her thoughts indicating that she had problems figuring out how to use them herself without help. Oliver wasn’t about to say anything in front of the others, but he was sure one of the others had to have noticed the change in the air or her shaking hands. Maybe he was just noticing things because he knew what to look for? It wouldn’t be far from the usual.

Still, if this girl didn’t get it together, this might transform from a training session for Mitch into a training session for this still nameless girl. Oliver wasn’t too bothered by that. As long as he was here, he would be helping somehow. Yet, Oliver held up some hope that the other helper had a more confident control over his own abilities. He was happy to help, but he came here to help Mitch. Getting off track would just annoy him.

Speaking of which, Oliver spoke up, “Alright, I’ve been introduced, whose next? I’d like to see exactly where this training will be going and plan for it.”

Cecilia Rizzo Pellegrini

Interactions: @St Stare, @DamagedGlasses, @too much idea

I wonder if they're disappointed in me now...

Responding to Oliver's question, Mitch elaborated into how her ability allowed her to copy other people's powers, it was by sight. Cecilia who had been attentively paying attention lowered her gaze a bit to think. This meant Mitch needed an example...Which, in all honesty, wasn't a bad thing actually... She would have to try something out herself, with the power she was so terrified of, to help someone else train... This, could really work?! Okay, she was indeed uncertain, scared, but the extra effort towards assisting someone...It might push her to gather courage and do her best! It's perfect!!!

At the light of this new 'plan of attack', the little Italian was nearly DYING to be the next one to talk, however, Mitch also directed a question towards Oliver...! Argh! Okay, patience Cecilia, patience...

She returned her gaze to the conversation, and pretended to be interested in the subject. NOT that it WASN'T interesting, no no. But the girl could definitely feel her anxiety escalating with the passing minutes, and all she could really focus into was how much she wanted to be out of that situation. Picking up the next fight moves from a stressed person? Okay, cool. Elaborating on subject.. Okay... Ehhh, are you done? Are you done? Please, pleeease be done...

Then he was finally done and also seemed to be inviting someone else to speak up?! YAAAAAA....aaaaaaaaay? Actually, the girl still wasn't sure of what to say, exactly... Should she attempt to sound smart too? No, that's probably a bad idea. Best thing to do is open the game, say everything she knows, and everything she doesn't know too... And also apologise? Yeah, apologising for not being able to be as through as Oliver had been... Sounds like a plan.
With a sigh, the Italian spoke up. Thought still a bit nervous and with her heart pounding frantically, Cecilia closes her eyes and raises her voice:

"I-I'm next!"

The wind abruptly blew stronger, but returned to normal once the girl took a very deep breath, and started 'machine gun' talking:

"My ability is called Air Manipulation, thought sometimes It's not like it just moves on will? Strong emotions like confusion or panic seem to trigger it by itself and I can't really notice it because, wind doesn't affect me like it does with normal people! So I could go through a whirlwind and nothing would happen! Well, the clothes might not be okay but, yeah! And, And, it takes concentration to gather the wind closer to me before I do anything with it....whatever it is, 'cause I'm not exactly sure, but it works! But I only did it, ehhhh, twice? The truth is, since I did the hurricane in the Commonwealth testing ground in New York, I-I've been terrified of harming people with it, so I haven't tried it much... And my limiter is dual because hurricanes, hot air mass, cold air mass, rotating, or so I've been told, and it seems like each arm does one? So these bands actually keep people around me safe, but even so I'M SCARED!!! SOMEONE ASKED ME TO HELP FOUR DAYS AGO AND I COULDN'T DO IT AND I VOLUNTEERED BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE SEEMED TO BE RESPONDING TO 'PHOTOCOPIER' AND I WANTED TO HELP, BUT I ACTED ON IMPULSE AND I'M SO SO SORRY THAT I MIGHT NOT ACTUALLY BE ALL THAT HELPFUL AFTER ALL! BUT I'LL TRY, I SWEAR!!!"

When she was done, Cecilia was panting and her gaze was downcast. She was too ashamed to lift her head and stare at any of them after all that:

"S-sorry, I. might have spoiled this training session...", the Italian tried laughing awkwardly as she was used to, but all she managed to get out was a muffled 'uh'

Last edited:
Mitch Castle

Mood: Amused, and very nervous.

She stood there as the Italian excitedly talks about her power, her air manipulation power. She explained a bit about her power, a little about her weakness and more about the reason why she is here right now. So she responded to her request on impulse because she thought that no one is responding and she should respond?

Mitch's only response to all her that was to laugh, and she laughed quite a bit until her face turned red and she felt like she's running out of breath.

"No, no, don't worry about all that." She pushed back the frame of her glasses and flashed a friendly smile at Cecilia, who seemed to think that all of that are 'awkward'. "Now that you mentioned 'hurricane', i'm hoping that Oliver could warn us if he sensed something wrong with our stress level... Or something... like that... Anything that sign that we might lose control of the winds. After what happened a few days ago, we certainly does not want to put a new hole in the school ground, right? Or someone might be crying over the reparation budget."

"And you," Mitch turned at the boy who have yet to introduce both himself and his power. "Care to introduce yourself?"

KYLE KEYSOR

Company:  Oliver @DamagedGlasses, Mitch @too much idea & Cecilia @Necessity4Fun

Mood:  Chill

OOC:  Such great explanations. Kyle should be a public speaker honestly.

Truth be told, Kyle had utterly and totally blanked out that entire conversation that the glasses girl and nice face telepath guy had with each other. Something about powers and in the middle of it, the brown haired girl had started having a slight panicking episode about her powers and being unable to control them or something. The only thing that brought him back to earth was the girl suddenly turning her attention to him and asking him what he himself could do. Well, this wasn't going to be very easy to explain as the other two who had relatively...simplistic powers, if one could say that, in contrast to his. Staring at her blankly for a second, he opened his mouth for a second and thought about what to say but the idea escaped him..and then It came back once again! 

"Oooh right, okay. Uuuuuuuuummm, so like uh, firstly, um, I can touch people and immediately put them to sleep, like literally. Not like, kill them, that's rude. And then, If I'm sleeping, I can also totally control their dreams and what they're experiencing in their like, dreams. Oh, and I can remain totally aware of my surroundings whilst sleeping. It's weird. Anyway, uh, I can also like manifest my own dreams into reality kind of like summoning in all those fantasy games you see. So basically, because I can like uh, totally control my own dreams, I can basically summon what I want into the real world as long as I focus and concentrate on controlling it." 

Kyle thought about what he was saying for a second and realized that It might be slightly confusing to process. 

"It's a lot easier to understand If you like, see It in action......Sssssssooooo yeah." 

Kyle scratched the back of his neck, yawning as he waited for a response from either Glasses girl, Nice face telepath guy or Italiana Wind girl. 

Cecilia Rizzo Pellegrini

I hope I'm wrong. Please, let me be wrong.

Still with her gaze down, Cecilia had expected all kinds of disappointment or perhaps anger towards her, but she had never expected to hear laughter. After jerking her head at the new sound, the Italian blinked confused at Mitch's reaction for a while, then joined her right after. Now that everything was said and done, she had to agree that her little outburst had been rather silly! At the time, when those thoughts had been troubling her, it was like they all weighted the same excruciating ton. But afterwards, it was clear that the other girl wasn't the type to get mad easily, even less, at someone else who just wanted to help... Really Cecilia, you need to stop worrying so much!

"O-okay..." She responded with a timid smile and listened to the rest of the girl's speech, though, still a little downcast and not fully paying attention. At least, not until that last bit, "I feel so, so sorry for whoever will have to fix this mess...", the Italian commented at the mention of the facility's reparation budget.

Next, with an invite from Mitch, the last member of their group introduced their power...Or tried to. The boy had a very peculiar way of speaking, it was rather 'wavey'? kinda like a current of wind, but also slow and dragged. Very, very curious. Cecilia was sure that in all of her, 4? Maybe a little more?, years in America she had never seem a person talk like this before... Both strange and intriguing. From what she could understand of the boy's stretched and relaxed speech, he could put people to sleep with a touch, and control their dreams? That's the part where it started making less sense, and then, fantasy summoning dreams??

The girl tried to make some logical connections between the words, but she didn't really know much about the fantasy genre this person was speaking of, so the closest thing she had to compare were those medieval adventure movies, with knights and such... Probably, not exactly what he had in mind. Those were more historical, weren't they?

When the black haired boy finished, Cecil had barely grasped one third of all of that, so she just stood still, blinking in utmost confusion at both the information and his unique posture.... And then he yawned. Wondering if his dragged speech was a side-effect of lack of sleep, Cecilia made a mental note to ask him about it later. If it was true, this was very, very concerning... Helping is cool and all, but health should always come first!

Last edited:
Oliver McGenty

Mood:  Irritated. Thoughtful. Concerned. Ready. Contemplative. Driven. Guiding.

OOC:  Reations abound and first impressions gained. Suggestion ahead at the very end!

Oliver’s power was the only reason he hadn’t said some choice words at the girl. Sure, he had seen the stress building up, but releasing like that had been annoying, if a bit fortunate. It was, at the very least, better than the girl flying off the handle and sending them all into the nearest wall. However, on the other hand, Oliver couldn’t fathom this girl’s train of thought. Her stressing over her lack of control looked to be exactly what was giving her said lack of control. Good lord, she was so stressed he was hearing double. Everything that flew out of her mouth was only cooked up a split second inside her worried little head. There was no reason to further the situation. Her situation was her own, and unless she actually began to put lives at risk, Oliver wouldn’t confront her.

That being said, his face did scrunch up a bit, in a mix of annoyance and thought. He prayed that out of the four that had showed up, this girl of air would find the most improvement. Maybe he could help with that? If she still had trouble, he could bring up her innate stress degrading her control, but most people didn’t enjoy their troubles being aired out. They only wanted them fixed.

Oliver glanced at Mitch as she mentioned him, echoing his recent thoughts about stress. He nodded patiently, not saying anything, but he didn’t stop himself from glancing at the air girl. From what he could hear, she was literally the only one who he would have to keep in check. Especially with how severe her powers could be. For a moment, Oliver felt a small amounts of sympathy for the girl traumatised by her own power, but he moved on. Her power wouldn’t kill her, it would kill others. It was her responsibility to take action against that possibility and actually grab a hold of what her super gene had given her.

Oliver glanced over the last boy as Mitch asked him to explain his powers. The sleep deprived boy stared blankly, opening his mouth to speak, before letting it fall closed in though. Oliver wouldn’t be surprised if the boy fell asleep right then and there. The snow would cushion his fall, but Oliver made ready to catch him anyway. Getting your clothes covered in melted snow during the winter season was a good way to catch hypothermia.

Regardless, Oliver listened to the boy, hearing his explanation and digesting the information. He spoke languidly and stretched his consonants and vowels due to lack of sleep, but Oliver got the gist of it. Sleep-based powers. How appropriate. If said power was the reason for his state of mind and being, then Oliver felt sympathy for such a efficiency reducing side effect. It sounded like a powerful power, but at the partial cost of someone’s ability to function normally in society and not even seemingly having the mind to care about said cost? Truly a shame.

Oliver nodded as the boy’s speech came to a close, looking to all three of the younger students around him. He didn’t want to take the reins away from Mitch, it was her session of course, but Oliver also wanted this to begin quickly and be done by the scheduled time.

Coughing a bit, Oliver started, “Well, it looks like we have an interesting turn out. If we’re going to be help you gain experience with our powers, and a greater insight into our own, who should we start with? I assume taking it slowly with one power at a time would be best. I, personally, would like to be put through the wringer last.”

Oliver looked to Mitch, “It’s ultimately your decision in the end, but my power isn’t as complex as dream and air manipulation, nor does it require the same control and focus. Not to mention how the experience I'd like you to have with my power would require a lot more people to bounce off of."

Oliver glanced to his fellow power donors, “I think I would be much more helpful, initially, if I gauged stress levels and loss of control from the sidelines, like you suggested. Sound good?”

Cecilia Rizzo Pellegrini

Interactions: @DamagedGlasses, @too much idea
(OOC: So, I had written this on the previous post, but I did not fit... Well, it fits now!)
OOC Translation Notes: Oh Dio mio = Oh my God; Che cosa una manna dal cielo siete! = What a Godsend you are!; Perfetto = Perfect

That's the answer to all my problems!!!... Maybe?

"OH.DIO.MIO."

Oliver's last sentence had repeated a couple times in the Italian girl's mind, before the penny dropped and Cecilia realised what exactly was going on. He could listen to people's STRESSED thoughts. Oh my god, that could make him notice when things were going wrong, before they went full out of the roof dangerous! OH MY GOD! She had forgotten their new friend's power could do that! Having him around could be such a game changer! At the light of this new realization, Cecilia sprinted suddenly closer to the boy, and leaning down without minding the snow, grabbed both of his hands very dramatically:

"IF THAT SOUNDS GOOD?! Oh, Oliver, Oliver... Che cosa una manna dal cielo siete! If you can do that, then I could...I could...", the girl seemed to lose her words in the middle of her exasperation and let her gaze wander in the search for it, "I could concentrate more on what I'm doing instead of just standing there terrified!! I, you... With you watching me, it would reassure me so so much!!", she looked up at him, her eyes glistering, filed with hope, "Don't you see it? I can let you worry for me, and actually DO something! This is...Great! Perfetto even!!"

At this last phrase, Cecilia got up from the floor at once, raising her arms in excitement, but also now standing very, very close to the person she had been addressing to. Oh. Oh no, didn't Americans have this entire different concept of personal space or something??!!

"Ah! I, I'm invading your, ehhh... 'bubble'!! S-sorry about that...!", she panicked and blushed furiously, with an disarray of movements that were trying to point behind her "I-I'll just, s-s-step back now..."

The girl gave a weak bow to Oliver, not exactly knowing why, and took a couple steps back. IF with 'a couple steps' you mean Cecilia hid behind Mitch.

Ahhhhh, that was so awkward!!

p.cecilia {
color: #333333;
}
p.cecilia2 {
}

Last edited:
Oliver McGenty

Mood:  Surprised. Understanding. Reminiscing. Ready. Curious. Inquisitive.

OOC:  The excite is real! Oliver's first time meeting an italian! xD

Oliver stared at the girl hiding behind Mitch, eyes slightly widened, but having the mind not to drop a jaw at the sudden change. It was like getting hit by a truck of pure energy! Her stressed thoughts about her power and the actual worth of even volunteering to help had been quickly replaced with worried thoughts about Oliver getting freaked out. Something about differing cultures had been on the forefront of her mind before she had backed away quickly. It was an unexpected, but not entirely unpleasant, change of emotions and thoughts.

Oliver smiled politely at the girl, smoothing over the surprise that had bled into his expression, and shook his head, “It’s fine, it’s fine. I’m not one to get uppity about people touching me. I’m glad you think you’ll be able to better now that I’m here. I promise, if I see anything going wrong, any frustrations or panicking, I’ll keep everyone safe. You have nothing to worry about.”

Oliver was laying on the comfort a bit more thickly than he might have done in any other situation, but that was mostly because of how important it was to make sure this girl felt safe. The best way he could make sure everyone was safe from air girl, was to convince her that he would keep everyone safe from her and her power. It seemed that, with training powers, it would be best to make sure these younger students felt as safe as they could be, so that they, in a weird paradoxical logic, would make sure everything stayed as safe as it currently was. The air girl stressing over making hurricanes would only further the possibility of her making a hurricane.

Besides, Oliver had felt a bit of familiarity with the girl during the excited ramble of glee. With her being 4-5 years younger than he was, and how excited she looked, she kind of reminded him of his sister. Or, at least, what his little sister would be like in 10 years time. However, her reminding Oliver of his sister probably wasn’t a good thing with how apt his sister was to make careless mistakes or extreme leaps of logic. He didn’t know this girl very well, and it might be unfair to compare her to a child, but still, the comparison put Oliver on guard.

Speaking of which, Oliver realized he was missing some crucial information, “I’m sorry for not asking earlier, but what’s your name? I’ve got Mitch’s, but I’m afraid I haven’t heard any mention of your's.”

Oliver glanced over to the sleepy boy, “Haven’t gotten a name from you, either. Could be important in the future.”

Mitch Castle

Mood: Having fun

PS: Let's get started shall we?

Watching how her schoolmates chat and talk to one another reminds Mitch of something that she has long forgotten, something taken from her the day her power wakes and the one she lost not long after. A word pops out in her mind. Friends, her mind whispered. Friends.

"Her name is Cecilia," Mitch introduced, then paused as she waited for the sleepy boy to tell them his name before turning to the Italian. "Cecilia, if it's okay with you, maybe we can go first? Oliver could keep an eye on you, and he could also demonstrate his power a bit... Though i'm not sure if i could entirely understand. Plus, i don't really want to keep you around here in the cold for hours."

"Now you take it from here, teach." She took a few steps back to create a distance between them, a big smile appears on her face. She doesn't try to hide her excitement, her happiness. "Feel free to do anything that you think would be best to demonstrate and teach me about your power"

ceciliaheadertest_by_necessity4fun-db15t5g.png

ceciliaboxspecialtraining07_by_necessity4fun-day6s7u.png
The little Italian had remained hidden until Oliver spoke up again. Peeking up from behind Mitch, Cecilia stared in surprise at the fact the boy didn't seem to mind her earlier behavior at all, actually, he quickly moved on back to the subject of training, apparently reassuring and encouraging her further. It had been such an unexpected kindness that tiny happy tears had started gathering at the corner of her eyes.
Everyone was being so nice to her! She had done nothing but bring them trouble so far, but everyone was being so patient and understanding! It really made the girl wonder why hadn't they just moved straight to Baltimore in the first place? If only she had known it... Perhaps she could have avoided a lot of heartaches that way.
With a sharp inhale, Cecilia held her tears back, as this was clearly not the time to get all sentimental, and hopping back to view, promptly replied:

"T-thanks for the kindness and the vote of trust. I'll do my best to not let you down!!", she had said, swinging both hands closed in fists, right in front of her, in a determined and confident manner.

And then Oliver had asked for her name, reminding her that she had gotten too excited and jumped introductions, again. Taken aback by the sudden question and the fact she hadn't done so before, the Italian freezes on the spot, before constantly stuttering and tripping over words as she hastily failed to correct the matter. Mitch seemed to have caught sight of her struggle and went on doing the introduction herself. Sending her friend a thankful glance, Cecilia managed to take over from there:

"Yeah, what Mitch said!", the girl laughed awkwardly while a bit flustered, "You can certainly shorten it to 'Cecil' if it's too much to say, I won't mind it", she smiled cheerfully.

Next, Mitch brings her attention back to training, asking Cecilia to be the first one to showcase her power. At this point, the girl is so thoroughly reassured and pumped at trying it out, so she nods energetically at her other girl with a "Yes!" not really listening to rest of that sentence. The Italian took a few steps out of the group and gave a look around the field, barely catching the words Mitch says right after. Cecil seems to ponder for a while before turning back to them:

"Hey! Do we have anything we can stack up around here? As in crates, barrels, traffic cones, or anything of the sort? This would be reeeeeally easier if I had something to aim and focus at, other than snow...or trees! I don't really want to take them down, the poor things..."

Last edited:
Oliver McGenty

Mood: Agreement. Contemplative. Slight worry. Traffic Cones. Thoughtful. Frustrated. Calm. Guiding. Praying.

OOC: That moment when you feel like your playing with fire, when it's actually just air.

Oliver nodded at the request for targets. It certainly made sense. Yet, Oliver also took notice of how excited she was. That was a good thing, to a degree. She wasn’t nervous about the showcase anymore, but she also seemed a bit too...eager. Oliver wasn’t going to try and say he knew everything about her power and how it worked, but if his previous thoughts about her not being confident causing her to lose control, too much confidence might also have that effect.

There had to be a reason her lack of control started, after all. Regardless, Oliver knew that while the thought might have credence, he may need to think of how to approach the issue before he really addresses it to her face in all of it’s entirety.

Walking around the dock, rubbing his gloved hands a bit to help warm up his body, Oliver picked up a stack of bright orange traffic cones, probably used to mark off different areas or safe places to drive back when it was actually used as a dock, but now, they were to be used as targets. And as a bonus, some really easy to see targets.

Setting them up about 40 feet away from where Cecilia stood, Mitch and the nameless boy standing about 10 feet behind her preparing for the showcase, Oliver arranged them in a crescent pattern, allowing about 20 feet between each cone to allow Cecillia the area to go crazy or simply show off how precise she thought she could be.

Only having a mental ability, and a weak one as far as ranks go, Oliver probably couldn’t fathom the responsibility and pressure that came with being able to manipulate one of the elements to any degree. Oliver had never personally resented his power or envied the abilities of others, but he could respect that while he could use his power for less than honorable gains, a fact his school loves to remind him of, he couldn't level a building like a hurricane could. After thinking it over, using the 10 minutes it took to set up the practice area, Oliver headed back to the group, passing Cecilia on the way.

As he walked back, he stopped and stood there for just a moment, looking at her excited face and politely smiling, “I know you're excited, but don’t lose yourself in the moment.”

Rubbing his gloves together, Oliver added, “I’ll be with the others. Good luck, Cecilia. I’ll make sure everyone is safe.”

Walking away, Oliver hoped and prayed that the risk he took would help. If he killed her mood, she might get nervous again, but if she was too excited, then the severity of the situation didn't change! Hopefully, what he had said would temper her mood and allow her to truly find a way to control her powers, instead of just being lead on by her emotional spectrum.

ceciliaheadertest_by_necessity4fun-db15t5g.png

ceciliaboxspecialtraining08_by_necessity4fun-dazuj8z.png
When Oliver nodded, Cecilia had smiled back.
She managed to keep a cheerful mood until the boy in sweater strolled off to search for targets, then the reality of the entire situation seemed to return to weight the Italian down. With her smile dulled, the girl averted her gaze from the direction Oliver had went and stared back at the open space in front of her. It's true they were rather far from the city and it was a pretty empty field, but she couldn't help but freeze in the spot as she thought about she was about to do. Some of her nightmares in the past month had started innocently similar...

The girl's first instinct was to quickly grab her left arm, right on top of the limiter band. Knowing that was there gave her some reassurance... But soon, it wouldn't, and then what? Nothing else would guarantee that this wouldn't go overboard and destroy something... Heck, she wasn't all that worried about objects more than she was about scaring or -Dio non voglia!-
hurting any of her new friends... Not now when she finally getting acquainted with people again!

And then she noticed Oliver was returning.

Cecilia had waved at his direction as a cover. Had he heard all that? The girl hopped not, who knows? Maybe she had been out of his range in that brief spam of time! The Italian assumed that had been the case, since the boy carefully set up some traffic cones to her instead of saying anything else, and decided to keep being cheerful as before, even though the feeling was definitely different.

Taking her attention out of her thoughts, the Italian had started watching the pattern of cones her sweater wearing friend was setting up on the floor. Yeah, she HAD said traffic cones, but thinking again, they were kinda little to use a targets, weren't they? Oh! That distance could help! It's like he was hearing her thoughts!! Oh, wait... Ehh, can thought volumes be tuned down? This suddenly got a liiiitle bit too intrusive here!

While the girl had been focused into telepathy issues, Oliver had finished putting the targets down and walked up back to her. IF, he had been hearing to everything thus far, he hadn't show it...at first. But the second line had been a double edge. Maybe he had heard SOMETHING. Or maybe that was just for reassurance again... Ahhh, concentrate Cecilia!!

After that 'mental self-slap' the Italian took a deep breath. Concentrate on the cones, concentrate on the cones. Okay, what to do with then? Oh! Perfect idea incoming! Try to hit just the middle one, maybe. Yeah, that might work. Walking up to stand directly in front of the middle cone, Cecilia looked at it and started mentally chanting 'the middle one is the bad guy', just to make sure she had a reason as to why to attack it at all, even though it was fake.

Glancing down at her right limiter band the memories of Wednesday flooded back, how she had been standing by the doorway too scare to act and how that inactivity had culminated into her being knocked out in the corridor... Nope! Not this time! This switch was going to get turned today! Preferable any time soon... The little Italian turned her body around a bit, without leaving the spot, to catch sight of her friends standing behind her. That and a mental playback of Oliver's sentence made her feel better and calm her nerves a bit.

"Don't think about it too much. Just go for that switch!"

With a rapid swap between which arm she was holding, Cecilia reached for her right limiter band -The Controller band- and flipped the switch from position 'II' to 'I'. In response to the action, one of the LED's went from green to red, the left band let out a long beep and with a 'click' the lock opened, for the first time since the Italian had put it the limiter on, still in New York. For a split second the wind had blown stronger, as a new sense of dread the high pitched sound had provoked, washed over her. Mentally yelling 'calm down, it's just a beep!', the girl had managed to fight it off with another breath and after tucking the loose band inside her pocket, restarted the earlier chant:

"The middle cone is the bad guy .... The middle one is the bad guy ... Quello centrale è il villain...", it had switched back to Italian at some point.

Hey, chanting was really helping!

Shooting said 'bad guy' a last glance of both anger and disappointment, Cecilia closed her eyes to better 'connect' with her surroundings. The wind she couldn't really feel physically 'revealed' itself to her, and the girl extended her left arm, hand closed in fist, outwards. If you asked her what she was doing, the Italian wasn't a hundred percent sure, but still it felt like the right thing to do. The current near her arm started spiralling around it, as it gathered preparing to be unleashed in a single blow. And what a beautiful blow it was!

Once she was ready, Cecilia had opened her eyes and bent her arm back in a swipe, sending some kind of 'air-blade' towards the traffic cones... But... It had been way too powerful for the task at hand. Multiple cones scattered, being dragged several inches and falling head down in the opposite direction of the wind attack. One of them, the very last one in the right was the only one to remain standing, but not without moving an inch or two and wobbling before stabilizing again.

Flabbergasted, the Italian simply watched the confusion she had made of Oliver's cone pattern silently. Maybe she should have left the limiter on? Because it was clear she had used way too much power to hit just one cone out of several... Or perhaps she just has a terrible accuracy all together...............
Well, this could have gone a lot worse, she had to at least admit that. Consider this half a success!!
Once she had recuperated from the shock, Cecilia turned around back to her friends, specially Mitch:

"Is this okay, or should I do it again?", she asked innocently, while her left hand was already hovering over the jacket pocket where the removed limiter band was.

Just one word, and she would put it right back... For safety precautions, of course.

Interactions: @too much idea, @DamagedGlasses and @St Stare (tags everyone because anyone can reply, I guess)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back