Mission: P.D.! Physical Discipline or Perfect Dodging!?

Manami Hamasaki
stingray.png
Nearby: ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAVORITE TEACHERS!!!
Mood: Confused... again... (Still?)
Translation note: Yata means, loosely 'nailed it!' and Savisu is a loan word from English 'Service'

"Yaaataaaaaa!" Manami cried out as her ball hit the floor just behind Chris-Sempai, missing him by less than fifty centimeters. Dimly, she was aware that with his grace and speed he should have been able to set her serve up easily, and yet, if anything he seemed to edge away from the ball, rather than hit it. Perhaps he didn't see it? At any rate, she had little time to ponder this, as Salem, in truly sportsman like fashion called to her to look out behind her: she had been so focused on watching her own serve land she had completely forgotten the 'multi-ball' wrinkle in the normal volleyball rules. She leapt back, supine, skidding several meters across the gym floor but to no avail. His ball landed tantalizingly beyond her fingertips, losing her the serve, and the point for her team.

She picked herself up, feeling badly that she had let her team down, but nobody seemed to notice. Balls were still flying with no pause for a new serve. Her brow wrinkled, trying to work out what was going on. Unable to think of any reasonable alternatives, she decided it must be part of the multi ball effect; serves were apparently continuous! What an interesting variation! Manami's scales ruffled with pride that her teachers were so clever! Also, this meant she had not completely let her side down, since she had scored a point as well as lost one. Hurriedly, she grabbed another ball as it rolled by her and prepared another killer serve.

As she leapt into the air though, a thought occurred to her: Part of gym class was learning team-work. And while there were two teams, they were really only one team in reality. And of course THAT was why Chris had not returned her serve, as well as why Salem had been so sporting as to direct her to where his serve was going to land. She was deeply, deeply moved, and not for the first time, glad she was incapable of tears. She adjusted her grip on the ball, and at the apex of her leap, she batted a nice easy serve straight at Salem's head so he would be sure to see it coming. Just in case he was distracted, she shouted a warning also:

"Salem-Sempai! Savisu!"

julianaheadersmall_by_necessity4fun-db15uay.png

2015_07_23_754024editsmallend_by_necessity4fun-db15unh.png

Game Team: Football
People Around: an amusing blue furry, a black haired girl and AH! Who the fuck cares now?! -> The teacher duo.

In-Game Status: OUT!
Hit by: Damafaud Damafaud (Aid)
Other Interactions: Syrenrei Syrenrei and DamagedGlasses DamagedGlasses

--OOC: "Better to prevent than to remedy" (Melhor prevenir que remediar) = The Brazilian expression equal to 'Better safe than sorry'. Also we say 'Ai' instead of 'Ouch'
((This is becoming like, a Brazilian fun-fact time thing with every Juliana post XD))--

Pretty please with a cherry on top~? *blinks innocently*
Great! It seemed like her warning had come just in time and avoided JJ of being hit...by her. I-it was an accident okay?! AT LEAST, she had managed to fix it.

"Now, if only someone would reward my good deed by taking me out of this stupid game...! That would be very welcome!!"

And then, almost as if by magic, a little boy across the field seemed to have granted her wish and aimed his rubber projetil in the Brazilian's direction. At first, Juliana was fine with it, making absolutely no effort to dodge it, but then that infamous phrase 'Be careful with what you wish for' came to her mind. Uhhhh, isn't this ball actually coming with a killing intent towards her face??!!
Eyes wide in alarm, she saw herself suddenly too late to sprint away and attempted a desperate duck instead, sinking to the ground. If she had been just slightly faster, the girl could have succeeded in the maneuver, but instead, the ball managed to hit her straight in the forehead, bouncing off elsewhere. Meanwhile, Jú had instantly recoiled in shock, merely letting put a short 'Aiii!' in a high pitched whining tone of voice.

"That fucking hurt, you little devil!", the teenager yelled in the direction of her attacker, insisting in giving him a piece of her mind before doing anything else.

Past the pain and a few mumbling and angry huffing later, Juliana rubbed her still aching forehead. It wasn't as much because of the pain or sub consequent mark tho, but in dread that, during the impact of the stupid ball with the stupid color scheme, the foundation of her make up had been blemished. Thus, the girl had attempted to disguise any damage before anyone saw it. Better to prevent than to remedy!!

Giving the ruthless little boy of the other team an scalding glance of fury, capable of melting the North Pole, Juliana made her way out of the playing field. There was no point to stay here anymore after all, that's it, game over! Maybe it also meant freedom?

"Hey so, I lost...", she approached the pair of teachers, with a sweet and extremely pleasant tone of voice, "Like, done, donzo, dead. Soooooooo, does this mean I get to leave now~?"

Last edited:
sam-png.290764
Name: Samantha 'Sam' Casan Rank: B
Power: Superspeed Attire: Black long sleeve top with white doe on front, jeans with ripped knees, barefoot, tail ring limiter
Tagged: Syrenrei Syrenrei (Luther), DamagedGlasses DamagedGlasses (Max), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Juliana), @ everyone else ((I'm ghost-writing for Lioness075 Lioness075 this round, hope I did good! OWO7))
As the ball followed it's parabolic trajectory, Sam watched it attentively, hoping that it would hit the target. Much to her amusement, the girl on the opposite side of the field did try to avoid her attack, but ended up moving under it instead, being nailed in the head by the projectile.
Excited at her success, Sam was filled by the thrill of winning, tail swishing energetically behind her. She had started reveling in the victory too soon however and stopped paying attention to the game. She had never expected to be targeted back by her own target.

Alas, when Sam glanced back at the field and saw a ball coming for her, she froze in surprise. Thinking fast, Sam had began to turn her body slightly for a dash, but hesitated upon recalling the annoying 'no power rule', momentarily restraining her urge to run, and ending up receiving the blow straight in the chest area. Crap, this was a strong throw...!

Knocked slightly out of balance by the sudden impact, Sam was forced to take a tentatively step backwards to avoiding falling all-together. Once back in her feet, her tail fell limp behind her as she frowned, noticeably disappointed over being robbed of the win. The girl responsible for that seemed to be yelling something towards her from the other field, but Sam didn't give her any attention.
That's when she realized something. Since she had been hit, this meant she was out of the game, which also meant that she wouldn't have to partake in it any longer! Feeling relieved about that fact, Sam turned around to walk out of the field and noticed that someone else from her team was already doing the same. The sight of the person in question however, caused Sam to cringe internally in an instant. Great. Because I was really looking forward to listening to her talk again...

Without any other option and not wanting to get hit by a student's missed throw once the game started again, Sam moved towards the two teachers as well, grumbling and mumbling as she did so. The loud teen from earlier began speaking with such a sugary and soppy tone of voice that Sam felt sick, regretting her decision and preparing to distance herself from them... Or she was going to, if the question made hadn't been something that concerned her as well. Sam still took a few steps, stopping at a safe distance from the girl as she had initially intended to, but also staying close enough so that she would be able to hear the answer when it came. In case it turned out that this student was allowed to leave early, Sam wouldn't hesitate in following suit...
...She hoped that was indeed the case.

Last edited:
lara-png.290778
Name: Lara Hart Rank: D
Power: Flight via Wings Attire: Dark yellow tank top with kawaii bumble bee on front, generic gym shorts, and yellow tennis shoes
Tagged: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Cecilia), @SweetNicole (Julie), @ everyone else ((Ghost-writing for Lioness075 Lioness075 Part 2. Keep hoping I'm doing good! >w<))
Still feeling bad for having to launch her ball at someone, Lara didn't want to look at how her pretend throw had gone. What caught her attention instead, was her new friend, Cecilia, being hammered by not just one rubber ball, but two!
Covering her mouth in shock as she watched, first one bounce directly off the girl's head, then a second one hit the Italian on the side. Lara even tried reaching out to her, but managed to merely raise her right arm in that direction, unable to do anything else afterwards than to show her concern for the other by asking, "Are you alright?", and adding a commentary, "Goodness, that last one looked rather harsh."

After that, Lara reluctantly looked back towards the game and was a little relieved to see that the girl she had thrown her ball at, seemed to have dodged the assault, perhaps even with ease.
But then she noticed the next round was starting and recalled that no one had targeted her in the last one. Wait. I need to do this again?! Lara's annoyance escalated, her wings shifting slightly in accordance behind her. Why did she have to do this again? First time had been bad enough and just look at the state of the other team! They have two players left, against four. That doesn't look fair at all. Can't we really call this a day and go do something else less violent?

Sighing in defeat, Lara decided to keep doing pretend-throws at the same girl from before. If she had managed to dodge it the first time, perhaps she would be able to keep dodging it, since Lara couldn't simply, not throw the ball. Lara caught Cecilia leaving the field in the corner of her eye and waved back at her, before grabbing one of the balls left behind by her teammate and repeating the movement of the last round: Apologizing under her breath and sending a weak throw in the direction of the opposite team member... Oh, she felt just awful!

Last edited:
Cecilia Rizzo Pellegrini

cecilia_by_necessity4fun-d9s5g98.jpg

Game Team: Soccer

People Around: Lara and the other remaining Team Soccer teammates (Aid, Manami and Jeremiah)

In-Game Status:
OUT -> Brought Back!
Hit by: Lioness075 Lioness075 (Sam) and @SweetNicole (Julie)
Target: Salem ( D. Rex D. Rex )

Interactions: Lioness075 Lioness075 (Both Sam and Lara)

--OOC:-- ((4 posts in a row?! Now that's a record! Hope you aren't tired of seeing me around here XD))

Oh hey, I get to play some more! YAAAAAY!!!
Following her own throw with her gaze, Cecilia watched the slightly bent parable towards the tailed student, when suddenly she realized there was a second parable, and this one was quickly descenting in her direction. Alarmed, the little Italian stepped left and right without really paying attention to what exactly she was doing... The result? Cecil ended up stopping right below the attack and suffered the most smooth head-shot she could have, with the ball losing momentum and falling just a little behind her.

Looking shocked and confused, the girl raised her head a bit before realizing her mistake, causing her to laugh softly at herself. Hahaha, that had been so incredibly silly!! She was having so much fun!
However, it didn't seem to have been as entertaining for the person she had targeted and upon realizing the other seemed to be struggling not to fall Cecilia gasped instantly:

"Dio Mio! Did I use too much force? ARE YOU HURT?!", she asked worried but received no response whatsoever.

Still, the girl seemed to straighten herself and not long after walk by herself out of the field. She looked fine. Cecilia held her shirt's ice-cream print, sighing deeply in relief, glad to not have harmed the other this time.
That's when out of nowhere a second attack hit her. Almost losing her own balance in the middle of the surprise, the Italian tilted back towards the distancing floor, rubbing her sore ribs from the encounter...Ouch! She had not been expecting that one... Oww...

Lara, who had seen the whole scene, soon worded her concerns, to which the girl responded with an awkward laugh:

"Yeeeah, I'm fine but uhh...", she grunted slightly at the pain, "That-that one it's going to hurt tomorrow..." , Cecilia laughed a bit more before adding as she started moving away, "Well, I guess this means I'm out right? Good luck to you then, I'll be cheering for you from my seat!"

Waving excitedly at her friend, before being forced to stop due to the pain on her side, the Italian started moving towards the benches convinced she wasn't supposed to play the next round.....Until someone in the background let her know she was? The girl stopped on her tracks slightly confused, as she heard something about someone called Minah, catching the ball and bringing her back on the game.

"Was there such a rule?", Cecil thought still puzzled, unable to recall if that was something she had been told earlier. Guess these rules were a bit different from the ones she knew... But hey! That meant she could go back to playing! Hurray!

Making an effort to not jump at the good news and risk being in more pain, Cecilia walked back into the field, filled with the same excitement she had when she first entered the gym today:

"Hey Lara, Lara! I'm back! Isn't that great?!", she happily informed her teammate, "I'm so happy, this is my favorite game in the entire world!!"

Not wanting to waste any more time, the Italian grabbed a ball, probably the one to have attacked her last, and wondered which one of the remaining two people to throw it at. She glanced over at her friend, who seemed to be going for the black haired girl in gym clothing. Wow that one had really come prepared for today! A-mazing!!
Since, Lara was going for the girl, Cecilia decided to target the boy in the other team. Adrenaline rising and making up for her sore side, the girl smiled confidently, launching the ball in a straight line, with her two hands, from the height of her chest.
If they both managed to hit them, then it would be game over! Cecil glanced over at Lara again with an expression that seemed to be asking 'Ain't this FUN?!!' innocently, eyes sparkling with excitement, before looking back and locking her gaze at the ball she had just sent out.

Last edited:
Jeremiah "JJ" Johnson
Jeremiah watched his ball sail through the air, only to see it completely miss Chris. A few seconds passed and Jeremiah blinked quickly, almost not believing it. Eventually he chalks up the missed shot to him being out of practice, That or it could be the fact that I have little to no upper body strength whatsoever. Having been lost in his thoughts, Jeremiah breaks out of them just in time to see a ball coming straight for him and he jumped to the side as quick as he could. A few seconds later and the ball passed through where he was just standing, I probably didn't need to jump so quickly, I dodged that easily. Looking around the gym he noticed that quite a few people had been hit with a ball and been taken out of the game, in fact, only two people remained on the other team, This could be good for us, as long as nothing extremely lucky happens to them. Picking up another ball on his teams side, Jeremiah aimed and tossed the ball straight at Salem, hoping for this time to be a lucky hit.
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Syrenrei Syrenrei D. Rex D. Rex

Last edited:

7b81be8cc6ba9138122127b4d6281a95--anime-y-manga-manga-boy.jpg
Chris Kravitz Syrenrei Syrenrei Gus Gus lazee lazee Chris watched his ammunition sail through the air toward Minah, alongside Ophelia's, which was doing the same. He checked his peripheral awareness for balls bound on a collision course with him, but there weren't any. One was inbound for a patch of ground a couple feet behind him, and he crouched a little at the knees to be sure and avoid it. As he watched, Minah seemed to stay rooted to the spot... Wait! There was a ball heading for his abdomen! How had he missed it?

Chris moved his left foot backward so that his legs crossed at the shins, and threw his upper body backwards, folding under the path of the ball. As the ball passed over his face, missing his nose by mere millimeters, he slammed his outstretched hands on the ground and rose up again using the strength of his legs and friction of his shoes, returning almost to the exact standing position he'd been in just one second prior. He heard the ball bounce behind him, and through stars sparkling at the edge of his vision saw JJ staring in what seemed to be awe, which he had to admit made him feel pretty bad ass. The corners of his lips began to turn up of their own accord...

... and then he noticed Minah had caught his ball. "Ah... I'm out. Okay." Well. That happened. Chris, knowing the drill, trudged over to the sidelines and dropped into a seated position against the wall, arms crossed and head listing downward. Then he uncrossed his legs, because his shorts were crushing his balls. He hated dodgeball.

Users who are viewing this thread