• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Mission 223-UVB12 (Halo inspired Roleplay)(partner search, all genders are welcome)(always open)

Cherno Lux

Howdy, I am Cherno and well I am looking for someone to role-play something of a Halo type beat. I have been role-playing for quite a while, if you don't believe me check out my profile and see when I joined. Anyways, I am open to many plot ideas as I do enjoy unique settings amongst my role-plays. I have recently got into the lore of Halo, as I didn't play much of the games from the series I did find the story to be quite interesting.

Plot:

(Transmission sent from the UNSC)

This is General Speirs from the UNSC Infinity leaving Earth's orbit heading over to the Classified colony outside of the Zeta halo. The purpose of this mission is to assess why there is high Covenant activity and a complete disappearance of colonist on the ring, it is the priority of the UNSC to keep the ring out of Covenant hands. There has been some high ranking Sangheili officers, more information on each individual will be provided before you make the drop. You will be sent there to take out these higher ups, you two will be assigned as Head Hunters. You will not leave the ring until each target has been dealt with. Your paperwork will be listed as a "Reconnaissance" mission as this is a highly covert operation, any word about this operation will result in a Spartan to be handed over to the hands of ONI for both questioning and execution. Your drop zone will be located at the coordinates Classified, from there all communication will be cut off from anywhere outside of the ring with occasional status reports disguised as reconnaissance reports. As you two were prime candidates from the mission, I have heard good reports saying you two are the best the UNSC has to offer. Now, do not let that go to your head as there are reports questioning both of your abilities to be trusted with this mission, as this is completely covert all surveillance will be cut and the entire mission rests on your shoulders. If there is no contact periods a kill team will be sent in to wipe the ring clear, that includes you two caught in the crossfire. You both know this is seen by many as a suicide mission, so do know the objective is a priority and your lives come second. As for your choice of weaponry will be provided from the complete arsenal provided from the UNSC via the Infinity. Any additional ammo or equipment needed will be dropped in requiring a beacon to signal it in. I will await the arrival of you two, the fate of the ring depends on you.

End of Transmission...

About me
  • I am looking for someone +18 (but based on maturity, I may make exceptions but that is a rare occurrence)
  • I tend to write 1-5 paragraphs per reply (do note, some may not be as detailed as others but they will be detailed enough)
  • I ask for you to reply a few times a week (I don't require daily replies because I understand the feeling of work/school on weekdays)
  • I don't have much limits, but I do not want a Debby Downer, Anime characters, anyone too perfect (I would like some flaws to a character), no character that is so exaggerated they can't die.
  • I am usually active during the weekends (pretty much the whole day) and weekdays are a hit or miss type of dilemma.
  • I only play male characters as I have no experience in playing female roles, female roles don't make me feel comfortable to play (sorry).
  • For those who are willing to do m/f: If you are looking to include romance I'd prefer you let me know in advance, and I'll keep it in mind if the chemistry of our characters works. I like romance, however, it is not priority.
  • I am always open to any idea (I may turn down some), just reply to this search or shoot me a pm.

Requirements:

- I'd prefer you to be 18+, but am open to those from 16-17

- No god mode, no perfect character, no boring typical character

- At least 1 reply every two days (unless I am notified of a break needed)

- Realistic Face Claims Only

- Third person only

- 1 paragraph minimum (10 paragraph maximum, I know that's a lot)

Finish

If you have plot ideas feel free to share them as I am always open to new ideas.
If you have any questions or plot changes feel free to let me know.
Finally if you'd like to role-play on a different platform do let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back