Mishu and Zen

BlueClover

*Jumps Through Window*
[SIZE=14.6667px]Name:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Name? Alright! Hello there I'm Mishu."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px](Mishu Gren)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Age:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Well i'm 17 though i've been known to look younger because of my...stature."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Element: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"I'm a Earth bender, strong and proud!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Personality:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Well i'm a kind hearted person, I sure know that. I always try to help people but can come off as stubborn or annoyed at times. I always have my nose in a book though or up at the sky, admiring the world around me. I get along with people usually but even though i'm calmed, I do not tolerate everybody. I am just human, I have my own limits."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]+"I'm pretty upbeat if I do say so myself."[/SIZE]

+"Calm in most situations, especially when things get 'heated,'.....Sorry Zen told me that was a good one. Guess this isn't a firebending crowd."

[SIZE=14.6667px]+"Forgiving, you can't keep me mad for long."[/SIZE]

-"I will not use my bending to plainly hurt the innocent or unarmed, even if they are a enemy.  I just use it to spar, protects others, or in self defense.

-"I am known to be too forgiving, whether they be good or bad."

-"I've been known to not use my head, I like charging into situations."

[SIZE=14.6667px]Appearance: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Mushu is pretty short, being only 5'2. She has black hair, brown eyes, and tan skin, along with that, she is usually seen wearing baggy robes designed in yellow and green. She also wears a pure dark green cloak as cover for most of her body, green cone hat with a gold circle in the middle, bands wrapped around her arms, and a pink jewel shaped like a lotus in her hair. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Likes:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]+Fighting[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]+Animals[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]+Reading[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]+Fashion[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Dislikes:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]-Death[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]-Stuck up people[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]-The cold[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]-Pure Silence[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Brief Backstory: [/SIZE]

"Well, I was born in a small village, my mother wasn't one for the great cities. I was awfully young at the time, didn't have a care in the world. I spent most of my days playing with the other children, training in the ways of[SIZE=14.6667px] earth bending[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] with my mother, maybe stealing some food from the older folk. It was fun back then, little did I know of the tension between the nations. One day, a gang of fire benders came to our town. I thought nothing of it, I mean, why would I? We got travelers all the time, no one hostile, most wanted stuff for the ways home. Sadly, my simple mind didn't realize it....they burned my village, trying to leave no survivors. I was able to save myself by running out of there, falling into the dirt, and using it as some sort of [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]camouflage[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]. I don't know how long I was out, maybe a hour, maybe a day. All I know is, when I got up, they were gone. I went back to my house but half of it was ashes. I did find one thing, my mothers [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]traveling[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] clothes and the pink lotus, our family [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]heirloom[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]. [/SIZE]After that experience, I decided to leave my old home and to wander the world.  In hopes of peace.  Though my sadness faded and my guilt is really all but a memory, I didn't truly become myself until I found Zen.  I was 16 at the time and while I was walking the roads I saw him.  Being chased by some older non benders, they were throwing rocks at him.  I would have just walked away but I didn't because, he didn't fight back.  A firebender who didn't try to kill people who crossed him.  So I helped him out, saved him from the creeps and was going to leave when he asked me about the avatar.  I really didn't know at the time but apparently he was searching for them because he just wanted to stop the fighting.  So that everyone could just live in peace.  I admired his decision and decided to follow him.  Funny, I opened myself up to a firebender, we became good friends, practically inseparable.  I became my old self and I saw his true colors.  Now I just want this war to end and I know only the avatar could do that."

[SIZE=14.6667px]Other: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]She isn't a master bender, she does have basic training but nothing special.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Name: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"My name is Zen, pretty easy."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px](Zen Munir)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Age: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Well i'm two years older than Mishu so 19."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Element: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"I'm a firebender."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Personality:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"I'm a creative fellow if I do say so myself. I'm always looking for something to mess with whether it needs it or not. I'm hungry for information as well, not the stuff in books but the stuff from the outside world I can experience. Everything just seems so interesting the me, from what simple animals are thinking or to how a situation will play out. Mush Mush has called me hyperactive too and can get into trouble pretty easily, most of the time without trying, glad I have her for that."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]+"Well my mother did say I had a bright mind."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]+"I'm a fast learner."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]+"I can think my way through most problems."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]-"I'm pretty loud."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]-"I have a slight temper, I won't hurt the innocent but if someone who can hurt me tries to pick a fight. I will fight back."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]-"I don't work well under pressure. I need time to work!"[/SIZE]

Appearance:

Zen is a thin man about 5'9 with light skin, orange spiky hair, and green eyes. He wears a black coat with a black shirt underneath, red headband, satchel, dark red pants, black gloves and dark red boots. He also carries a sword on his side, sheathed in a black holster with a red dragon curling around it.

[SIZE=14.6667px]Likes:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]+Metalwork [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]+Art[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]+Traveling[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]+Anything involving fire[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]+City life[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Dislikes:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]-Cold[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]-Aggressive people[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]-Bigots[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]-Darkness[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Brief Backstory:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"My turn! So I was born in the firenation to a fire bender father and a non bending mother. My father was a blacksmith and the moment I was able to walk, he taught me the ways of armor and weapon crafting. My mother was the kindest person in the world to me, I remember when she use to sneak me one of her desserts when father wanted me to do constant training. My father also taught me firebending for self defense and work with the metals. I was aware of the tension though, the nations had seemed to be at each others throats. I wanted to get out there, see the world, help people, and try to help people to make them see us in a different light. So once I was 18, I left home with only a weapon at my side and fire inside of my heart. This didn't end well.....I got lost. I traveled for hours in the woods, I couldn't seem to find the road again. I passed out from exhaustion before getting taken in by some nonbenders. Most were nice but some really didn't want me in their town. I didn't know the way back and leaving would probably be a death wish so I spent my time as a blacksmith, working to try and earn my keep. While here I did find some information, a rumor of the avatars return. A person who could bring balance to the nations. I really didn't care for it but that changed when one man, with a burn across his face started yelling at me in the middle of town one day. Saying how my people left him crippled and hurt. It was my fault? Well, he was able to get some people to join and they started tossing stuff at me. I ran out of the town but they chased me for a good few hours, during that time I thought about it. Maybe the avatar really was needed back in this world, maybe I could be the man to find them. After all, I didn't have anything better to do. Maybe they could help bring balance, give my family a good name. I kept that thought with me....til I stumbled into Mush Mush. She would tell you the rest."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Other: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Has standard bending practice[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] and blacksmith training.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Likes to call Mishu, Mush Mush.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted!!!

A few quick questions to just know them a bit better: How old where they when they met? Are they with the group rn or will they join later? If they are with the group now how did they find the group. If not i'd like a little more history from after they met. 

Thank you!!!

Accepted!!!

A few quick questions to just know them a bit better: How old where they when they met? Are they with the group rn or will they join later? If they are with the group now how did they find the group. If not i'd like a little more history from after they met. 

Thank you!!!

1:  Mishu was 16 and Zen was 18 so they've been together for a year, i'll edit that in.

2:  I want them to be in the group but I really don't know how exactly for that to happen so I kept it vague in case.  I might need some help there :)

1:  Mishu was 16 and Zen was 18 so they've been together for a year, i'll edit that in.

2:  I want them to be in the group but I really don't know how exactly for that to happen so I kept it vague in case.  I might need some help there :)

Awesome!! 
And if you do want help to figure that out feel free to pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back