• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Misfits: A Pack of Their Own [Always Open]

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
There are creatures in this world. Creatures of day and night. Creatures that would haunt the dreams of the greatest men. The most fearsome of which are always members of a pack. They eat breathe and sleep the hunt. They are feared because they are calculated and have every knowledge of each member in their pack. That being said there are always creatures that don't fit into a group system like this.

These creatures can come from a species that doesn't get along with others of its own kind. These creatures could be from a species that has a pack mentality, but are ostracized for one reason or another. The creatures of Mythology and Magic are wild and stick to a very strict traditional code, but what happens to those who don't fit within the mold? What happens to the Omega werewolf who refuses to follow the orders of the alpha? What happens to the wandering Kitsune who doesn't want to be alone anymore? What happens to the lost and lonely creatures?

1000 years ago, a very powerful Dragon decided he was done watching these creatures suffer. He created something. Something that gave these Misfits a reason to live. He created the 'Wanderer's Pack'. This pact would accept any into its ranks. If you were lost and needed a home, if you didn't fit in and if you just wanted to finally stop being alone, this pack was what you needed and you would be welcome. No one is turned away. No one will not be helped. Everyone in this pack, no matter the species is treated like family.

Among the magical creatures of the world that hid in the modern day shadows, this pack is merely a legend. Something the misfit creatures talk about to give themselves hope. However, this is not true. The pack lives. They roam the world, looking and waiting for those who need them. For those who need a home.

This is a story I have been working on for a long time. Basically speaking, any creature from myths, legends and even folklore is allowed. So long as they have one form that is somewhat human, I do not care what creature it is. Werewolves are accepted as well, but I would prefer to have a few of those. This is for you to create a character that might not be in a pack normally and finally give it pack mentality.

This is set in modern times. The Great Dragon who created the wandering pack of misfits died long ago and since then the pack has been given to many Alphas. We will be playing the current generation and their adventure's.

Now for roles. As a reminder, these are not the only roles. They are just the base roles. I will not deny you if you ask to be in and these roles are filled. I can always add more betas and omegas and everything in between. However, alpha male and alpha female will be set in stone. No more than that. Also, males and females of the same category do not need to have a romantic relationship, but that is not discourage seeing as how I am a sappy romantic person and would love to see that.
  1. Alpha Male - EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy
  2. Alpha Female​
  3. Beta Male​
  4. Beta Female​
  5. Omega Male​
  6. Omega Female​
Rules! We all knew it was coming so read them.
  • All characters will follow pack laws. So keep in mind what rank you are putting your character at no matter what species they are. They will be held to the way that specific rank normally acts. Though a few changes are not automatic denial.
  • All characters must have a human like form. They can transform into a full beast if you want them to, but there must be a form close to human or human.
  • No controlling or killing anyone else's character. It's annoying and I will kick you for it.
  • No bullying. This means no picking on someone for their choice of character, the way they decided to write a post or anything else. This is another automatic kick situation.
  • Basic site guidelines applied.
  • All characters must be ran through me for approval.
  • You must talk to the other party to agree on a romantic relationship.
  • Have fun!
I cannot wait to see the creatures joining the pack. I will wait until we get a set number of participants before I create a character tab and an OCC tab. I hope we have fun and create a beautiful thing together. Hope to hear from you!

There are creatures in this world. Creatures of day and night. Creatures that would haunt the dreams of the greatest men. The most fearsome of which are always members of a pack. They eat breathe and sleep the hunt. They are feared because they are calculated and have every knowledge of each member in their pack. That being said there are always creatures that don't fit into a group system like this.

These creatures can come from a species that doesn't get along with others of its own kind. These creatures could be from a species that has a pack mentality, but are ostracized for one reason or another. The creatures of Mythology and Magic are wild and stick to a very strict traditional code, but what happens to those who don't fit within the mold? What happens to the Omega werewolf who refuses to follow the orders of the alpha? What happens to the wandering Kitsune who doesn't want to be alone anymore? What happens to the lost and lonely creatures?

1000 years ago, a very powerful Dragon decided he was done watching these creatures suffer. He created something. Something that gave these Misfits a reason to live. He created the 'Wanderer's Pack'. This pact would accept any into its ranks. If you were lost and needed a home, if you didn't fit in and if you just wanted to finally stop being alone, this pack was what you needed and you would be welcome. No one is turned away. No one will not be helped. Everyone in this pack, no matter the species is treated like family.

Among the magical creatures of the world that hid in the modern day shadows, this pack is merely a legend. Something the misfit creatures talk about to give themselves hope. However, this is not true. The pack lives. They roam the world, looking and waiting for those who need them. For those who need a home.

This is a story I have been working on for a long time. Basically speaking, any creature from myths, legends and even folklore is allowed. So long as they have one form that is somewhat human, I do not care what creature it is. Werewolves are accepted as well, but I would prefer to have a few of those. This is for you to create a character that might not be in a pack normally and finally give it pack mentality.

This is set in modern times. The Great Dragon who created the wandering pack of misfits died long ago and since then the pack has been given to many Alphas. We will be playing the current generation and their adventure's.

Now for roles. As a reminder, these are not the only roles. They are just the base roles. I will not deny you if you ask to be in and these roles are filled. I can always add more betas and omegas and everything in between. However, alpha male and alpha female will be set in stone. No more than that. Also, males and females of the same category do not need to have a romantic relationship, but that is not discourage seeing as how I am a sappy romantic person and would love to see that.
  1. Alpha Male - EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy
  2. Alpha Female​
  3. Beta Male​
  4. Beta Female​
  5. Omega Male​
  6. Omega Female​
Rules! We all knew it was coming so read them.
  • All characters will follow pack laws. So keep in mind what rank you are putting your character at no matter what species they are. They will be held to the way that specific rank normally acts. Though a few changes are not automatic denial.
  • All characters must have a human like form. They can transform into a full beast if you want them to, but there must be a form close to human or human.
  • No controlling or killing anyone else's character. It's annoying and I will kick you for it.
  • No bullying. This means no picking on someone for their choice of character, the way they decided to write a post or anything else. This is another automatic kick situation.
  • Basic site guidelines applied.
  • All characters must be ran through me for approval.
  • You must talk to the other party to agree on a romantic relationship.
  • Have fun!
I cannot wait to see the creatures joining the pack. I will wait until we get a set number of participants before I create a character tab and an OCC tab. I hope we have fun and create a beautiful thing together. Hope to hear from you!
may i join

Users who are viewing this thread

Back