• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Misery // Walk-in

taliaangeni

It is what it is.
Roleplay Type(s)

As the titles says, this is going to be a walk-in roleplay. What is a walk-in? This type of roleplay really requires no plotting. You just grab your character and jump in. You can leave and never post again and it's all good. Profiles are not needed. Of course there will be rules and if need be I will kick characters. A paragraph minimum. No one liners. The rules will be found in the INFO thread. This thread is basically just going to be for advertising.

Misery is a bar located in Virginia. It's very popular and invites people of all kind to visit. The owner lives by one rule: Play nice or feel the bite. Which she can actually do. Because she's a were-cat.

Last edited:
I can't read this on mobile.

As of yet, only two links work - the other will send you to google! As the titles says, this is going to be a walk-in roleplay. What is a walk-in? This type of roleplay really requires no plotting. You just grab your character and jump in. You can leave and never post again and it's all good. Profiles are not needed. Of course there will be rules and if need be I will kick characters. A paragraph minimum. No one liners. The rules will be found in the INFO thread. This thread is basically just going to be for advertising.

Misery is a bar located in Virginia. It's very popular and invites people of all kind to visit. The owner lives by one rule: Play nice or feel the bite. Which she can actually do. Because she's a were-cat.

As of yet, only two links work - the other will send you to google! As the titles says, this is going to be a walk-in roleplay. What is a walk-in? This type of roleplay really requires no plotting. You just grab your character and jump in. You can leave and never post again and it's all good. Profiles are not needed. Of course there will be rules and if need be I will kick characters. A paragraph minimum. No one liners. The rules will be found in the INFO thread. This thread is basically just going to be for advertising.

Very interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back