• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Misery loves company (and so does Shame)

Shame

A writer that has lost her words
Hello! My name is Shame! I know you might be wary because my profile says I am a newbie, but I have been roleplaying for a very long time. I enjoy casual and detailed role plays, almost exclusively involving romance. My favorite genre is Fantasy, but I'm willing to do others for the right plot. I can play any gender.
Talk to me and we can build a plot together!!

Hello~ I'm SatanicPanda, or you can just call me Kasi. I'm also new but I'm looking for a partner too! I don't exactly have an idea in mind but I thought it would be worth a shot to at least talk to you~

Hello~ I'm SatanicPanda, or you can just call me Kasi. I'm also new but I'm looking for a partner too! I don't exactly have an idea in mind but I thought it would be worth a shot to at least talk to you~
I've got a few ideas if you'd like or we can start with a world and some characters and see where that takes us!

I'd love to hear your ideas~
Roommates live a double life as a super hero and villain without the other knowing. They constantly come home with wounds of battle that they explain away easily because the other is also trying to explain theirs. Things get even trickier as the two share romantic feelings for one another.

A kind person takes a stray, injured animal into their home. What they don't know is that the "animal" is a shapeshifter and it can't stay in the other form forever.

Mythical creatures being sold at an underground market/ experimented on in a lab must make their escape.

Two awake naked in the middle of nowhere with no memory of who they are or where they came from and nothing except for a necklace they can't remove and a power unique to them.

A world famous pirate captures a merperson by accident. Thinking they are going to be sold the moment they reach land, the merperson is intent on escape. However, this is a bad idea and the pirate knows it.

A steampunk America in the 1890s. There is a secret group of peculiar people with extraordinary powers. Run by the government, this group, called the Deviants, is tasked with dealing with crimes committed by other unusual persons.

A Hunter, a person who tracks down mythical creatures, registers the good ones, captures the bad ones, is on vacation in New Orleans. There, they run into their ex spouse. This spouse get kidnapper by a group of Faes and the Hunter must go to the Faerie Realm to bring them back with the help of an unregistered Cajun witch/warlock.

I'm also a fan of:
Mythology AUs
Cinderella AUs
Lost prince/princess
High School
"The Chosen One" or "The Prophecy"
Dragons
Mythical Creatures in general

A few more plots running around my head:

Medusa modern AU
A person born with the power to cause a person of the opposite sex to fall into a coma when their eyes meet comes across a blind person.

In the future where we have finally met and intergrated with extraterrestrials, Halflings (half-human, half-alien) are seen as less than two both races and are often used as slaves. On such slave manages to escape and joins a rebel pro-Halfing group.

A prince and princess of different kingdoms are to be married as decided by their parents to combine the countries. Wanting to marry forward love, the two run away having never met prior. While on the run, they manage to meet one another and fall in love.

An evil plot to overthrow a kingdom and murder the royal family. The prince/princess is hidden away by their loyal guard and later forms a rebel force to drive the evil from the kingdom. The guard is torn between what is right for the kingdom and what is safe for the prince/princess. (If you've ever seen Yona of the Dawn)

Reincarnated soulmates have sought each other out for hundreds of years, but this time, one doesn't remember the other.

An angel spares a demon with mercy and is thrown out of Heaven for doing so. The demon is in a likewise situation after taking the angel's mercy.

I will probably add more.

Shame Shame Sure thing! Here it is:

It's not the world's most developed plot, but it revolves around a crime lord that decides to kidnap a young rich woman to be held for ransom. Except, what he doesn't realize, is that her family loathes her and would never pay the ransom for her. Meanwhile, the young woman starts to develop a serious case of Stockholm Syndrome.

Shame Shame Sure thing! Here it is:

It's not the world's most developed plot, but it revolves around a crime lord that decides to kidnap a young rich woman to be held for ransom. Except, what he doesn't realize, is that her family loathes her and would never pay the ransom for her. Meanwhile, the young woman starts to develop a serious case of Stockholm Syndrome.
I like it but I feel like if I played the woman it would be more like,
"You're incompetent. If you do this instead you could make more."
Basically she is very crime savvy and he ends up falling for her.

Hey! I'm a newbie here too, but an experienced roleplayer and I really love a lot of the ideas you have (especially something royalty/cinderella/arranged-marriage based, or the 'secret superhero' or 'shapeshifter' plots). Please let me know if you're still looking for partners for any of those :)

A few more plots running around my head:

Medusa modern AU
A person born with the power to cause a person of the opposite sex to fall into a coma when their eyes meet comes across a blind person.

In the future where we have finally met and intergrated with extraterrestrials, Halflings (half-human, half-alien) are seen as less than two both races and are often used as slaves. On such slave manages to escape and joins a rebel pro-Halfing group.

A prince and princess of different kingdoms are to be married as decided by their parents to combine the countries. Wanting to marry forward love, the two run away having never met prior. While on the run, they manage to meet one another and fall in love.

An evil plot to overthrow a kingdom and murder the royal family. The prince/princess is hidden away by their loyal guard and later forms a rebel force to drive the evil from the kingdom. The guard is torn between what is right for the kingdom and what is safe for the prince/princess. (If you've ever seen Yona of the Dawn)

Reincarnated soulmates have sought each other out for hundreds of years, but this time, one doesn't remember the other.

An angel spares a demon with mercy and is thrown out of Heaven for doing so. The demon is in a likewise situation after taking the angel's mercy.

I will probably add more.

I love the prince/princess one and I love the reincarnated soulmates one!

Hey! I'm a newbie here too, but an experienced roleplayer and I really love a lot of the ideas you have (especially something royalty/cinderella/arranged-marriage based, or the 'secret superhero' or 'shapeshifter' plots). Please let me know if you're still looking for partners for any of those :)
I'd love to!

Hello! My name is Shame! I know you might be wary because my profile says I am a newbie, but I have been roleplaying for a very long time. I enjoy casual and detailed role plays, almost exclusively involving romance. My favorite genre is Fantasy, but I'm willing to do others for the right plot. I can play any gender.
Talk to me and we can build a plot together!!
i'm in for a medieval rp. princess x prince or princess x knight. i prefer to be the princess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back