• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

happy days
Hello there! My name is applecream and after rewatching the Harry Potter series, I find myself craving some 1x1 HP roleplays!

ABOUT ME
- You may call me Juniper. Juju or Juni for short, or you can call me Pastel.
- I am 19 years old!
- I am trans, FtM, and go by he/him pronouns!
- I live in the United States, my time zone is EST.
- Polyamory friendly! I'm polyamorous myself so I'd love me some poly ships!
- Can RP in PMs or Discord but I highly prefer Discord for OOC.
- Can do any gender pairing out there, and I can play any gender.
- Doubling friendly! I would like for us to double up please!
- Ghosting friendly!

ABOUT THE ROLEPLAY/ABOUT YOU
- LGBTQ+ friendly. All of my characters are LGBTQ+.
- Realistic faceclaims only please!
- I do enjoy me some slowburn romance, so romance is a must for me!
- Please be 16+ of age!
- Be patient with me and I will be patient with you.
- Help with plotting please! I tell you my ideas, you tell me yours. Please don't have me carry the whole thing.
- Comfortable with OOC chatting.
- Doubling friendly!
- CC x OC or OC x OC.
- I heavily prefer M/M for my side but I will happily do any gender pairing for your side.

DEALBREAKERS/NO-NO's
- Homophobia/Transphobia/Racism - I don't want any of this in my roleplay, at all. This is a huge dealbreaker for me so I'm out of there if any of this is shown.
- 1st Person POV - I only RP in 3rd Person POV, and I would like you to do the same.
- Unwilling to Communicate. - So, I love chatting with my partners outside of RP. I love making memes, head canons, playlists, and all that for our characters. And if we're not talking to each other and just roleplaying and only talk when plotting, I'm going to feel pretty awkward and uncomfortable.
- Impatient + Fast Replies - I am.... not a fast replier. In fact, I take my time. I get distracted pretty easily and I have a habit of procrastinating. Please do not bump me every 30 minutes - 1 hour for a reply, even if it's just OOC or IC. I'm a slow replier.
- Ignoring + Not Reading the Rules - In this case, my dealbreakers. Please read these thoroughly. Failure to do so will result in me not interacting with you.
- Just Saying 'Hi', 'Hello', or 'I'm interested.' - Just... no. When you contact me, you have to tell me what you're interested in. If you DM me saying 'Hi' and nothing else, I'm not going to interact with you.

With that out of the way, let's get onto who I can play for you, and who I want you to play for me!

CANONS I CAN PLAY FOR YOU
Remus Lupin, Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Hermione Granger, Fred Weasley, Ron Weasley

PLAY FOR ME PLEASE
Sirius Black, Draco Malfoy, George Weasley, Severus Snape, Neville Longbottom, Harry Potter

OC/OC IDEAS (bolded role is the one I want)
Slytherin x Gryffindor
Ravenclaw x Hufflepuff
Slytherin
x Ravenclaw
Gryffindor x Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
x Gryffindor
Slytherin x Hufflepuff

Alright, i do believe that is it! You can PM me or comment down below if interested! ^^

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Ravenclaw x Gryffindor roleplay! Since I'm a Ravenclaw and like Harry Potter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back