• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Mirie's art thread!

Mirie

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I'm experimenting with my drawings, as I'm trying to get used to drawing fully digital artworks instead of half traditional half digital art process I tend to use! So, for the first time I'm trying to draw linearts digitally!
Let me know what you think about it!
Illustration21222.png

Your art style is GORGEOUS!! It has a very watercolory and painterly feel to it. It also feels like you've pulled me into another world to look at these beautiful people. I am in love with your art style!! Keep up the fantastic work! 🧑

Your art style is GORGEOUS!! It has a very watercolory and painterly feel to it. It also feels like you've pulled me into another world to look at these beautiful people. I am in love with your art style!! Keep up the fantastic work! 🧑
You're so kind, thank you so much for your kind words! It means so much to me that you like my drawings!

This time, something different than a doodle

If you saw me uploading and deleting this one few times, it's because I'm a bit unsure about coloring on clothes hahah I wanted it to look a bit different color wise
Also about lighting
I wanted to do more midday like drawing, only to end up with sunrise/ sunset one in appearance. I'm too lazy to change it though.

As always, if you have any advice/questions feel free to message me! I 'll be grateful for both
Bez tytuΕ‚u12.png

Last edited:
Oh my, I love these! Your use of color and texture are both really good, you can really tell that the fabric is silk in the last one and the way you render faces and hair is just so pretty.

Oh my, I love these! Your use of color and texture are both really good, you can really tell that the fabric is silk in the last one and the way you render faces and hair is just so pretty.
Thank you so much!! You're so kind!
I'm so glad that it's noticeable! I wanted to give it silk or satin like appearance, but I wasn't sure if it worked! I'm so glad that you think it looks like that!

Whoa, such a unique art style! I love ittt!!! Do you do commissions?

Whoa, such a unique art style! I love ittt!!! Do you do commissions?
Hello!
Thank you so much, you are very kind! I currently can't offer commissions with digital lineart, like the ones in this thread, since it's still very experimental! For now, I'm offering similar drawings, but with traditional lineart and digital coloring!

Hello!
Thank you so much, you are very kind! I currently can't offer commissions with digital lineart, like the ones in this thread, since it's still very experimental! For now, I'm offering similar drawings, but with traditional lineart and digital coloring!
Do you have any examples of that?

A gift for a friend of mine! I drew it yesterday for her birthday!
I drew lineart on paper and the colored it digitally, it didn't end up how I wanted (lighting is terrible, composition is even worse ) but I didn't have the time to fix it.
I'm glad it at least incorporates parts of her story.

5112023105824.jpg

Last edited:
Even if it didn't turn out how you wanted I love it! The amount of detail in the environment with the flowers is amazing and I really like the color palette.

Your art is very ethereal and beautiful! The style is very much a style I love! :hearteyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back