Miraculous new trailer and conspiracies

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If you havent seen miraculous ladybug finale: heroes day part one and two, i wouldnt read this until you have watched them. These are my opinions and my ideas of what might happen.
Today a new trailer for season three episode one of miraculous was uploaded, (for those who havent seen it i would recommend watching it) after watching it i am shocked and suprised as many of the fans of the show
we see lila aka the girl who tries to lie to everyone including adrien agreste to become more liked and popular, shes back and this time, she somehow becomes upset after talking to adrien. Lila became upset and ran out becoming akumatized transforming her into volpina it seems, but she has a new power, she became adrien after kissing him and suddenly was asleep.
later on chat noir is fighting....himself?!
how will this turn out? But theres one last major suprise. An akuma goes after marinette and it looks like she might get akumatized?
who can stop her and what will chat do if he realizes ladybug wont be able to come save the day.

theories: 1. Marinette almost gets akumatized because of seeing lila talking to adrien causing her to almost be akumatized but hawkmoth realizes lila anger is stronger and has the akuma change lila to volpina possibly.
2. When adrien transforms, volpina as adrien changed as well causing hawkmoth to find out

Let me know what you think

IMG_2486.JPG

@Miasmith17 I have yet to see this trailer and can't do so at the moment because I'm not on wi-fi, but have you checked to see if the trailer is legit? The fandom makes a lot of fake stuff, and it can be pretty convincing at times.

@Miasmith17 I have yet to see this trailer and can't do so at the moment because I'm not on wi-fi, but have you checked to see if the trailer is legit? The fandom makes a lot of fake stuff, and it can be pretty convincing at times.
Its real i checked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back