• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

aisling_beag

please someone end me
I would just like to keep this short and sweet!

I've been diving back into the abyss that is Miraculous Ladybug! I'm looking to do a 1 x 1 with both Canon and OC characters! These are a few plots that I'd like to follow:

Plot 1: A world where Marinette and Adrian don't exist. The two main miraculous' are given to our OC's, where mine preferably gets the cat miraculous. From there we can create a cast of characters to wield the others and so on. A love square is welcome, but while my character is enby and prefers male presenting people, I am also open to them being friends or lovers. In this plot we can also change the location, and age range of our characters.

Plot 2: Marinette and Adrian are still the main two holders, but our OCs replace two other miraculous holders, such as the fox and the turtle (for example). In this we can interact with canon characters and change the course of the plot a bit, though still following the main villain and such.

Plot 3: I would still like my main muse to be and OC, but if you prefer to only play canon characters that is totally okay! I can simply have my main muse either be an outsider or a miraculous holder :)

These plots will call for us to play multiple muses, so be weary. I also plan for this to stay casual and long-term, though I do tend to disappear every now and then due to work and illness. Please be at least 15+ for this, and be able to write at least 2-5 paragraphs (depending on what the pace calls for at the moment). I also very much enjoy coming up with small scenarios for our characters, and OOC talk!

So if you're interested, please let me know!​

Heya I'm interested in doing a Miraculous Ladybug rp. I'm starting to get into it. Only saw the first few episodes but it's growing on me. I just have a request. Would it be alright if my character has a Miraculous of his own? His isn't OP or anything. It's strong but has a few drawbacks to balance it out.

Heya I'm interested in doing a Miraculous Ladybug rp. I'm starting to get into it. Only saw the first few episodes but it's growing on me. I just have a request. Would it be alright if my character has a Miraculous of his own? His isn't OP or anything. It's strong but has a few drawbacks to balance it out.
I would have to get information on it, just to be sure! Feel free to PM me with the info :)

I would just like to keep this short and sweet!

I've been diving back into the abyss that is Miraculous Ladybug! I'm looking to do a 1 x 1 with both Canon and OC characters! These are a few plots that I'd like to follow:

Plot 1: A world where Marinette and Adrian don't exist. The two main miraculous' are given to our OC's, where mine preferably gets the cat miraculous. From there we can create a cast of characters to wield the others and so on. A love square is welcome, but while my character is enby and prefers male presenting people, I am also open to them being friends or lovers. In this plot we can also change the location, and age range of our characters.

Plot 2: Marinette and Adrian are still the main two holders, but our OCs replace two other miraculous holders, such as the fox and the turtle (for example). In this we can interact with canon characters and change the course of the plot a bit, though still following the main villain and such.

Plot 3: I would still like my main muse to be and OC, but if you prefer to only play canon characters that is totally okay! I can simply have my main muse either be an outsider or a miraculous holder :)

These plots will call for us to play multiple muses, so be weary. I also plan for this to stay casual and long-term, though I do tend to disappear every now and then due to work and illness. Please be at least 15+ for this, and be able to write at least 2-5 paragraphs (depending on what the pace calls for at the moment). I also very much enjoy coming up with small scenarios for our characters, and OOC talk!

So if you're interested, please let me know!​
I’m interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back