• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Miraculous Ladybug RP (Flame and Ever)

Damien looked at the date the Fashion is gonna be,  " Sorry, Clarise I cant. I need to discuss this with the other members of the student council. We are going to need everyone's help to fix this and start the plans for the Fashion Show" He said to her.

----

Melanie smiled a little, "that's nice..." she said softly. She never thought about getting friends before. " and I can see that. I think I am the one that has been a bit rude to them so far" she said worh a chuckle.

---

Willow stared at Snow, " wait.... Fang drew a picture of us..then Black Widow and showed it to... Ace?......"

---

@Flame Demon

Clarise smiles a little "If needed mom can rent a hall for it, or just reschedule several things at our hall, so you'd have to go there" she says and adds "But it's your choice", though she had really wanted to hold the fashion show at school, modeling and fashion shows were the two things she was the best add.

Ace nods "You've been rude to everyone" he says and adds "So yeah, it's not much of a surprise that people would be rude to you as well", it was true though "But before we head of after school I need to see Clarise about something"

"Yep" Snow says and she adds "Though we didn't think it was you at first until he started coloring it, his drawing skills need work and well from what I heard Melanie told him not to say anything and he technically didn't do that", she glances at Fang who's back is facing them "But we should be on the lookout for valentines day, I don't want a repeat of what happened so far to me" she says turning back to Willow "Do you think Plagg warned the one he's watching?" she asks.

@Evergreen98

Damine shook her head, " no need to reschedule. We will get everything set on time. Dont worry" he said to her not wanting her mother to go through the trouble of rescheduling this Fahsion show, " plus we got the file yesterday so we can fix everything we did so far" he added.

---

" heh... sorry. It's a self conscious thing you know" she said with a chuckle. " Ill try to be nicer" she said with a friendly smile. " what are you gonna ask her?" She asked tilting her head a little.

When Snow turned around to see Willow, Willow wasnt there. The spider flew out and climbed up Melanie's back, "c-can we go to the rooftop......." she whispered in a shaky voice. "or a-anywhere private?..." Melanie wanted to blinked, but didn't. 

" hey.. I just remembered something I need to do..." She said as she quickly gathered her things. " so... see you after school" she said and quickly left the classroom. She headed for the dance room since that is the only room she knows no will be at.

---

@Flame Demon

Clarise nods "Alright" she says and shrugs "She wouldn't mind it though, but before you go back there we have to find a way for you to lose that girl" she says as she puts the last box away, or tries to, she sweatdrops "Damien can you help me with this one please?" she asks.

Snow sweatdrops "Well... this is just great, I'll go and find Plagg myself" she says before flying out unnoticed and she starts looking around for anyone who might have the ring.

Ace sweatdrops, he figured she knew he knew, so he follows her saying "I need to give her the time we'll meet up in front of the school, he stays out of her sight and sighs, if she didn't know he was Jackal yet he could show her, it would only be fair.

@Evergreen98

" dont worry about Mireille. I can handle her you just be careful" he asked walked over to her and picked up the box for her. He put it up on the top shelf and smiled anlittle, " well that's all of them.. but we didnt find his glasses..." he said with a sigh.

---

Melanie ran off to the dance room. She opened the door, entered it and locked it. She sat against the wall as Willow came out and sat on her knee, " He told him..." Willow said to Melanie as she girl gently petted her head.

" Who told who what?..." Melanie asked the upset spider.

"Fang told Ace you're Widow!" Willow said making the girl blink, before sighing, " he drew a picture of us and then Widow. Ghat is the same exactly thing! What part dont tell him did he understand! We.. you didnt want him to know you are Widow!" She said frailing her arms around in frustration. " I was so close to blowing up... I am so mad. I wanted to yell at him and slap him.... I am so done right now... I just want to go home"

Melanie sighed softly cuped the spider in her hands and smiled, " Hey.. it's fine. Dont stress out about it..." she said to her softly.

" But Melanie... " Willow said as she looked at her with teary eyes.

" Shh.. its fine.. and you know what? I am glad you didnt blow and decided to leave that area.." Melanie said to her softly. "He probably didn't understand what we meant and it's not like a bad guy found out" she said with a smile. " so forgive and forget"

" I dont want to forgive him..." Willow said.

" Thats not true...  You want to Willow... I can tell" Melanie said and Willow looked away. " If you want to forgive Fang... you meed to learn to forgive yourself."

" How can you say that so easily?..." Willow said.

Melanie smiled, " In Junior high... I use to hate myself... I hate myself so much it wasnt even funny." She smiled before leaning in and whispering, " I went through a goth phase. I can show you pictures" she said with a laugh. "Then.. I met my little sis and everything started to change. I found myself being more loving, less creepy and well...happier" she said softly. " You cant be happy in life if you are angry all the time... you need to let that anger go..." she said as she poked Willow's stomach gently.

---

@Flame Demon

Last edited by a moderator:
Clarise sighs "I'll be fine, I know self defense and what is she doing to do?" she asks and smiles "Besides, you've only seen my nice side so far, I can be pretty mean myself, if someone is being mean to me" she says, she could make someone's life a hell if she really wanted to.

Ace groans seeing the door it locked, so he heads to the roof and Fang comes out "You know Clarise will hate you for this" the kwami says and Ace says "I know, but we don't have a choice", he smiles as Snow and says "Go get the window open", Snow flies down and knocks on the door of the dance room while Ace transforms and he climbs down using the claws "Yep she's so going to scold you for this" Snow mumbles flying over to the male, they must have heard the knock.

@Evergreen98

Damien shrugged, " she wont be mean to you.. she knows who to target. She is nice to everyone, she doesnt show her true colors until the time is right." He sighed and tan a hand through his hair, and looked at Principal. He was about to say something, but there was a knock on the door.

----

" And you what I think... I dont think what happened to the other widows.. what your fault" Melanie said to her and looked at the window. She set Willow down in her bag and went over to the window. She opened it and looked out of it, before looking to up, " and what is the famous Jackal doing here?" She asked as she pulled her head back into her back into the dance room and went over and sat down next to her bag. " by the way, thanks for rescuing me the other day."

---

@Flame Demon

Clarise looks at the door and she tilts her head before scanning the room again, she heads over to the shelf and opens the cabinet "Thought so" she says and hands the principal his glasses which he puts on "Thanks Clarise, whoever's at the other side the door can come in" he says and Clarise walks over to Damien "But don't you need to discus things with my mother, she likes everything to be perfect, I can ask if she can come tomorrow so you can discus things at school".

Jackal chuckles "I see Fang sneaking into your bag didn't even get you suspicious" he says and adds "And I would say that saving damsels in distress is what I do, but you don't exactly fall into that category", he gives his signature smirk and Snow rolls her eyes as she sits on Jackal's shoulder "Just de-transform already, the sooner I can tell and the sooner you get a big scolding" she says and Jackal says "If she doesn't figure it out I'll do that", Snow yawns and looks for a place to sleep.

@Evergreen98

(( meeer.... I was planning on having Merielle find the glass ans give it to the principal -.- now I dont know what to type :/))

---

"Really? Didnt I fall into that catagory yesterday?" Melanie said with a chuckle, before she looked at Snow, " you know, your partner doesn't have to know he transformed" she said with a smile.

--

@Flame Demon

"She does" Snow says and she asks "So any clue who Jackal is?", Jackal grins "Come on Snow, she'll never leave me out of her sight again" he says and looks at Melanie "And not exactly, you saved Winter yesterday" he says leaning back.

(Just think of something... I mean she could walk in, see Clarise and Damien talking and she could get the wrong idea since she doesn't know what they're talking about)

@Evergreen98

(( no no.. Mirreile isnt like that she isnt like Chloe. She is smarter, calmer and the teachers really do like her. I had an idea for her role as a character XD... hm... oh I have an idea))

---

The door opened and Mirreile walked in with a small bix in her hand. She tilted her head at Damien and Clarise. She smiled calmly before looking at at principal, " oh? You found you glasses" she said with a kind smile as she walked over and put the box on the table, " guess I didnt need to get you these. But you should keep them as back up just in case" she said to him with kind smile. Inside the box was a new pair of glasses for the principal. They looked exactly like the ones he lost.

--

" Yeah, but you aave me from falling into a pit of thorns and when I was dropped from the rooftop" Melanie said with a chuckle. " and I have a clue who Jackal is. Does it.. hmm Start with a A?" she asked with a smirk.

" you are so flirting with him" Willow said to Melanie as she peaked out of her bag.

" Am not!" Melanie said to the spider who giggled a little.

She then looked at Snow. "she doesnt  need to know Snow.. there are somethings that left a secret. Trust me, if someone knew everything, it will probably hurt them more than it will help them" She said to the leopard. 

---

@Flame Demon

"Actually Clarise found them for me, she and Damien also helped cleaning up my office" the principal says and he adds "They're really helpful", Clarise rubs the back of her head "Well I guess so and we couldn't have you falling over all those boxes now could we?" she asks with a smile "Anyway Damien, we should head back, we really do need to memorize our lines and since you can multitask it shouldn't keep you too much from your work" she says turning to the male who is, only slightly, taller then she is.

"True, but... how do I say this without Melanie figuring out who it is... she's a bit protective of Jackal here" Snow says and she sighs "And yeah Melanie, you are so flirting with him right now" she says sitting next to the spider "Well if you really do know then you should know where to find me if I leave the room" Jackal says, his tail, which wasn't fake like Cat Noir's tail, swaying from side to side "See ya in a few minutes then" he says and leaves again, heading to the roof where he changes back.

@Evergreen98

"Hmm... Smart girl" Mirreile said with a smile. " and practice lines? For the play tight? I got the part as the akumatized victim." She said to them.

" ironic..." Damien mumbled.

" Wel good luck learning your lines. Be prepared for my villianous side" she sais with a smile before walking off and leaning the two along.

Damien sweatdropped as she watched her leave, and nodded to Clarise, "Right... well lets get going " he said to her and looked at the Principal, " if you need help call us ok?" He said with a smile before leaving with Clarise.

----

Melanie smiled a little as Jackal left. She did kinda have a thing for him, but she was too stubborn and unsure to admit it to anyone. " You are smiling~" Willow said and giggled.

" Am not" Melanie said even though she was. " anyways.. And Snow.. I already figured out who Winter is" she said to the cat. "Jackal did keep saying sis and I know who his sister is.. so yeah.." she said softly as she got up and unlocked the door.

---

@Flame Demon

Clarise clenches her fist "Please tell me I can punch her" she says, she was slowly, very slowly starting to get annoyed with the girl "I wish she would get akumatized just so that smile is wiped of her face", if she had to see that girl one more time that day she might end up punching someone.

Snow sighs "Well this means I can tell her who you are too, now we just need to find the current Cat Noir and warn him not to decline any chocolates as Cat Noir" she says flying into Melanie's bag "Or we find Plagg"

Ace sighs and Fang says "Great job, now she instantly knows who Winter is" "She could have figured out we're siblings just by watching how we fight, we don't need to talk, we say things at the same time and we keep protecting each other at all cost" Ace says hiding a yawn, Fang sighs "That's true, but you really don't want her to give chocolates to Cat Noir do you?" the kwami asks "No not really, what if he turns it down?" Ace asks, but the kwami's silence answers his question for him, they'd have to fight Clarise.

@Evergreen98

" dont.. you'll only get in trouble with the teacher." Damien said wrh a sigh as they walked to the student council room. " I did mention that all the teachers love her right?" He said to her as he walked.

----

Melanie blinked, " hey, dont go through my stuff!" She said to the leopard with a sighed as she looked into to see what she is doing.

Willlow blinked, " that is brilliant! We will use a bait! And that cat loves cheese.. we camenver or camenber.. however you pronounce that stinky cheese name" Willow said as she finished her lettuce.

"Guys if you wanted me to take out the cheese, you could have asked" Melanie said with a soft sighed.

---

@Flame Demon

Clarise sighs "Might have" she says and adds "So... why doesn't it surprise me that she got that role?", it was that much of a surprise, it also shouldn't have surprised her that she got the role of Winter, it seemed like it was bound to happen no matter how you look at it.

"I am not looking through stuff" Snow says crossing her arms with a sighs "And we don't know where he is, who is the one that resembles Cat Noir the most?" she asks looking at Willow and Melanie.

@Evergreen98

Damien shrugged, " I doubt she has anything to do with it" he said putting his hands behind his head as he walked. " I am surprised you already hate her, when she hasnt even down anything yet"

--

Melanie sweatdropped and she looked at Willow, who looked back at Melanie, "well..." Melanie started a bit uncomfortable about discussing this, " the Student Council president looks like Cat Noir..." she answered with a sigh.

---

@Flame Demon

"Instinct I guess, normally I get along with someone or I don't" Clarise says and she shrugs "But I'll try to be nice to her kay? I do have a reputation to keep up, as much as I hate saying that" she says as she stretches.

Snow nods "But you should go and see Ace before you test out that theory" she says and adds "He doesn't like waiting", she then starts to look around for the cheese "And we start the endless search for the stinky cheese" she says with a smile.

@Evergreen98

Damien nodded to her and smiled, "good... kinda" he said scratching the back of his head and sighed a little as they arrive at the student council room. He entered it and looked to his VP and Secratary looking over some files.

They looked at Damien, "well?" The VP asked.

" The Principal meant to write Fashion Show, but he ended up typing Talent Show" Damien explained.

" Ohh.. I see..." Nova said with a nod, so I am guess there will be a meeting after school then?" She asked.

" Yep,  we need to go backwards before going forward to get this show ready on time" Damien said as he walked iver to his desk and sat down with a sigh.

----

Willow went into Melanie's back and took out the cheese that in there and gave it to snow, " thats the stinky cheese Plagg likes so much. So use that as bait" She said as Melanie grabbed her things and got up, " well see ya and be careful snow" she said before leaving for the rooftop.

---

@Flame Demon

Snow follows them "But I don't know where to look and how am I going to get that cat to come with me?" she asks landing on Melanie's shoulder "We can do that after you go and see Ace right? We need a place to tie him up, Plagg always avoids us around valentines day"

"I can ask Ace if he can help mom with the designs" Clarise says and she adds "Since he's still training and all", she looks at the script and heads to the end of the story "Well this is tragic..." she mumbles and adds "The ending says that Cat Noir, Damien in this case, dies protecting Winter from the villain, then Ladybug shows up and finishes it of capturing the akuma" she shows the last page and adds "I think they picked one of the teachers for Ladybug".

@Evergreen98

" well from what Willow told me Plagg cant resist the smell of camenber.. so we go to the student counsil room and leave a trail of it out the room?" Melanie said as she looked at Snow for a moment, before looking up only to stop in time for running into Mirreile.

Melanie sighed in relief, before glaring dagger at Mirreile, " Oh.. nice stop here. You almost ran into me" the red head said with a giggle, before looking at Melanie, "what's wrong? You look really scary right now..." she added with a frown. " did I do something?" She asked.

Melanie was really close to strangling this girl. Then again she always really close to strangling her, "I dont have time for this" she said as she pushed pass the girl and headed to the rooftop. " And maybe it's because hunt him down and make sure Cat Noir doesn't reject chocolates? I mean Plagg can warn and give the male advice but in the end, it's the person decision whether to take it or not" Melanie explained to Snow. " he cant control what Cat does" she said as they arrived at the rooftop and opened the door.

---

Damine sweatdropped And quickly looked over the script, ' the hell?...' He could hear Plagg giggled silently at it. "This is not funny.." he mumbled with a sigh. "Anyway.. lets get started on memorizing this.." he said as he started doing paperwork.

----

@Flame Demon 

Last edited by a moderator:
Clarise giggles and says "Yep" as she plops down on a chair, though she had to remind herself that it's just a play, it's not like that's going to happen during a fight anyway. She looks outside before looking at the script.

Snow had quickly pretended to be a toy when Melanie nearly ran into the other girl, though she lets out a sigh once Melanie opens the roof door "I don't like the feeling she's giving of" she mumbles. Ace turns to the door and he says "I had been expecting you to come a little sooner", Fang nods and says "That girl from before came up and Ace had to hide from her" "I wasn't hiding, the wind was much calmer over there anyway" Ace says crossing his arms as he looks at the kwami.

(It's scary, not scaring) 

@Evergreen98

Damien smiled as he started off with his lines as he did the paperwork. 

(Lets leave them alone for now)

----

Melanie sighed a little, " That girl Is literal embodiment of evil..." she said to Snow wih a sigh, before looking at Ace, " sorry was talking with Snow and sorts lost tract of time and then I ran into Mireille" she said before raising an eyebrow, " that witch came up here? Why? Was she looking for you?" She asked Ace.

---

(( right XD sorry))

@Flame Demon

"She did try to get me to become her boyfriend for a long time, I'm just not easily fooled and ignored her completely" Ace says and he sighs "She even went as far as kidnapping Clarise to go on a shopping spree, but Clarise made use of that and ended up manipulating Mireille instead, once those two get started against each other hell will break loose" he explains and adds "She leaves me alone, or at least, left me alone". Fang nods "Losing her was a real task, she's pretty smart, but if you try common things then she will easily fall for them" he says and sighs "Well what to do about valentines day, we need Plagg and Tikki" he mumbles.

@Evergreen98

Melanie sweatdropped actually wanting to see 'hell break loose' between those girls. " heh.. that girl actually kidnapped you sister... when did this happen?" She asked wirb a raised eyebrow before stretching a bit. " and that still didnt answer my question on what the hell she was doing on the rooftop..." she added.

Willow was muchin away her lettuce as she listened to them, " why not just warn Clarise about having the possibility of becoming akumatized?..." Willow suggested quietly. 

" yeah... but again... like I said to Snow, we can warn the person all we want.. but in the end it's the person 'choice' in this case. You gotta remember even anyone can snap at any point.." Melanie explained.

Willow nodded to her, " you sure know alot about this stuff..."

" I did my research on a few stuff but the rest is self explanatory or common sense" Melanie said to her.

---

@Flame Demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back