• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Miraculous Ladybug RP (Flame and Ever)

"If you say so" Clarise says and she sweatdrops seeing all the girls in their class "Let's just go before they decide to trow me out of the window" she mumbles so only Damien hears it.

Ace chuckles "That's something you can do at home too, or at my house if we're going to take a break, dad recently changed a giant room upstairs to a ballroom" he says and adds "Which of course leads to a room downstairs with a separated staircase" he says and smiles at her "And you are not shutting yourself in the room again. Fang looks around and doesn't see Clarise anywhere "Weird" he mumbles plopping down to Snow who shrugs "We'll see her after school again, these two rarely talk to each other at school" the snow leopard kwami says.

@Evergreen98

Damien noticed the girl were glaring dagger, and quickly nodded to Clarise before the started quickly out of the room. He sighed a little wondering if something bad going to happen.

---

Melanie sweatdropped at the mention of s ballroom at their home. She hesrd the Ace's home was big but that is just ridiculous. " Fine..." she said with s sigh, mostly because she can't get out if his grip. Willow was silently giggling again, " and if I want to lock myself in dance room i would have locked the door yesterday" she said to Ace as she walked noticing some girl glaring st them. ' oh gee.. wonderful...'

@Flame Demon

Last edited by a moderator:
"I swear they'll kill me one day" Clarise says with a sigh "One of the reasons my brother and I rarely talk at school" she says rubbing her head, she wasn't sure how much longer it'd be before one of the girl would be akumatized because of jealousy.

Ace chuckles "True" he says completely ignoring the other girls "But dad had some extra areas build to the house since we have slightly more servants now and they do need a place to sleep, Clarise has the biggest bedroom though" he says and smiles "I can give you a tour if you want to"

@Evergreen98

Damien sweatdropped, " thats going too far. They wouldn kill you..." he sais to her as he walked with her to the council room and smiled at her, but in the back of the mind he was kind of thinking the exact same thing. He sweatdropped and sighed a little.

---

Melanie shook her head, " no need for a tour.. i am not interested in your house, plus Ill get lost anyway afterwards. So might as well skip it" she said with a shrug. " can I have my arm back? I am not gonna turn on my heel and run off" she said to him as she walked.

---

@Flame Demon

"True, but they could seriously hurt me" Clarise says and she adds "Which I doubt a little since I have a very overprotective brother", she wasn't sure what to think of the girls in her class anymore, one moment they're all admiring her because she's a model alongside her father and the next they're glaring daggers at her.

"If you say so" Ace says and he chuckles "Well do you have an answer or not?" he asks, Snow is now standing on top of Fang's head, because flying is risky when he's walking to look at Melanie before getting down again "I don't see how those two are made for each other" she says and Fang chuckles "You'll see"

@Evergreen98

" if they do they will get in serious trouble.. maybe even get expelled" be sais to her reassuringly. " so calm down.. he said to her as they reached fhe counciling room to see Nova, and his secretary going over some paperwork. "hey guy, what are you talking about?" He asked as she walked over to them.

" The decorations and the ticket price for the talent show" Nova answered wirh a sigh.

" We are also talking about how many tickets we should make. We dont want to make too much, but also not too little" the secretsry said with a sigh.

Damien thought for a moment, " war why do we need ticket? Why not just charge them a 5 dollar fee or something at the entrance? That way you dont have to worry about tickets"

----

Melanie was a bit at first, but realized what he was talking about, " Sure, sounds like fun, but I want you me ahead of about the gigs so I can make sure if does clash with anything on my schedule. I am a busy girl.. even though I dont look like it" she said. " now.. my arm... csn you let go?"

---

@Flame Demon

"But mom said there's going to be a fashion show too, she already discussed it with the principle" Clarise says waving at the two "She said most people in our class are interested in going" she says tilting her head "And I haven't heard anything about a talent show at all..." she mumbles.

Ace chuckles "No, in case you do run of" he says, he stops when he's arrives at the group and he pushes Melanie to them "She's my choice" he says making everyone look from Melanie to Ace, then back to Melanie "Well as long as she doesn't quit if we don't have much shows it's fine" the singer says making Ace smiles "She won't, I won't let her and even if she does I'll annoy her until she comes back" he says

@Evergreen98

The three blinked, "wait what?" The secretary said surprised.

" But we got a file from the pricipal and her that we are holding a talent show" Damien explained to the girl.

Nova showed Clarise the file, " we double checked it and it plans for a talent show" she said to the girl.

----

Melanie blinked when she git pushed towards the guys. She gave Ace a slight glare ans sighed, kind of regretting her decision already. " oh it will be fine.. you will finally have a social life" Willow whispered with a giggle.

" Right right..." she mumbled so only the spider can head her. " what position am I anyway?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. She forgot to asked that since the akuma atracked them the other day.

---

@Flame Demon

"Maybe he made a mistake?" Clarise asks "Mom said the principle agreed to the fashion show" she says fiddling with her shirt "She thought it was a good idea to give other students a chance to try their hand at being a model and well... It seems that the principle made a mistake or he's not even planning to hold the fashion show, there were flyers though, he put them there himself", this was confusing and it wasn't like the principle to make a mistake like that at all.

Ace sighs "Manager and you'll be writing our songs, or at least compose the music and help out if we're stuck with the lyrics" he says and adds "But you'll have to come along if we practice or discus things concerning the band, since you're,part of it".

@Evergreen98

Damien sighed and took the file, " lets go talk to the principal and sort this out quickly" he sais as he started walking to the principals office.

---

Melanie raised an eyebrow, " help you guys write lyrics and compose songs? You sure? I am a perfectionist and can be very strict" she said .

" How strict?" One of the guys asked.

" Hours and hours of practicing until I get it right or until I am too tired to do anything" she said with a yawn. 

"Your pretty serious about this stuff." Another member said.

"Of course I am. This is what I love doing and I always aim for the top" Melanie said, " But I also try to learn and improve, so I am always oen to criticism " she said and her stomach growled. She blinked before sitting down and started eating. She was very hungry.

-

@Flame Demon

(Stricted isn't a word, strict is)

Clarise looks ar Damien as he leaves before following him "What do you think happened?" she asks tilting her bead slightly "The principal never makes mistakes like this, or act this way for that matter" she says and sighs. She hadn't heard from the principal at all lately "What if something happened to him and someone is taking his place?"

Ace smiles "I said, help us with lyrics if needed, we're used to doing that since our previous guys always were too lazy to do it" he says as he sits down and he takes out his lunch.

@Evergreen98

"I honestly wont be surprised if old age is getting to him. He has been here since you mom graduated... so.." Damien wasnt able to finished hos thought when someone suddenly jumped on his back and wrapped their arms around his neck.

"Hey, Damien~" A sickly sweet female voice said to him.

This made Damien cringe mentally, "hey...Mireille..." Mirrelle was the daughter of a famous act. She has long red hair and sky blue eyes. She was a very beautiful girl and a smart girl... to bad that under that pretty smile, she is a demon, that strikes at the worst times to get what she wants.

"Watcha doing with her?" She asked referring to Clarise.

Damien sighed and he the girl's hand off and took a few step forward before turning around, " nothing much.. just going to the principal's office to clear up a mess up?"

"hmm... what mess up?" She asked with her same sweet smile, that makes most people love her

" It's nothing thst. If of a deal... so.. yeah.. gotta go" he said quickly before grabbing Clarise's hand and running off. Mereille hummed a little as she watched them go.

----

" I hate lazy people." She mumbled as she  ate, before remembering something  causing the temperature in the room just dropped.

" Melanie... snap out of it" Willow whispered trying to snap the girl out of her walk down memory lane.

The guys blinked and scooted back from Melanie, " Is she ok?" One guy asked and looked at Ace. Willow just facepalmed wondering what the girl was thinkong about that has suddenly mad her angry.

---

@Flame Demon

Clarise blinks in surprise and she asks "Hey Damien, what's the rush?" she asks looking at him as she tries not to fall down "And who was that girl?"

Ace sweatdrops and pokes Melamie "Earth to Melanie!" he calls making almost everyone sweatdrop, yeah he knew poking her wasn't the smartest thing, but he didn't care.

Damien looked at her, " that girl... is dangerous. Be careful around her..." he said to her with a sigh. " And her name Mereile, the daughter of a famous actress. She has already been in several movie, and very talented at fooling people, with her sweet personality..."

----

The poking didnt work and Willow finally decided to bite her ear, which made the girl flinch and put a hand over her ear. The temperature in the room went back to normal, and she felt Ace poking her. She looked at him, "... what are you doing?.."

@Flame Demon

"And why was she hugging you?" Clarise asks and she smiles a little "No problem though, I'm not that easy to fool", she looks back and sighs "Let's just continue going to the principle"

Ace sweatdrops "You looked like you remembered something, which probably wasn't that good" he says and asks "But you okay?"

" she has been trying to get me to be her boyfriend for a while... i think she tried targeting your brother, but he wasnt that easy to fool... " Damien explained as they arrived at the principal office. He sighed and knocked on the door.

----

Melanie sweatdropped, " heh... I was... it was a long time ago.. but yeah i am fine" she said to him reassuringly as she rubbed her ear a little.

"sorry..." Willow whispered to her. 

"It's fine.." she mumbled to her as she ate and looked at the guys, " I wasnt that scary..."

" the temperature in the room dropped!" One of the guys said to her.

Melanie sweatdropped, " heh... it did?"

" You were also giving of a killer aura" another guy said.

" Do you know self defense or something?" Another one asked.

" Yeah, my butler taught me self defense, since I wanted to protect my little sister" Melanie answered as if it was normal. "you guys are freaking out again" she added as she looked in her lunch bag, to see what was in the medium size container her butler gave her.

---

@Flame Demon

"Knowing my brother he would easily ignore her" Clarise says and she thinks for a while "Is there a way to get rid of her?" she asks as the principal says "Come in", Clarise opens the door to see the office a slight mess "Sir where are you glasses?" she asks scanning the room and the rather old man says "I lost them a few days ago actually".

Ace sweatdrops "Hey guys, you really sbouldn't be that scared of her since we'll be spending a lot of time together" he says and he glances at his bag where Snow and Fang are arguing over the last piece of chicken, he starts eating his lunch and looks at his watch, no akuma yet, which was okay for once, he wasn't looking forwards to fighting one.

@Evergreen98

" Nope, as far as I know, all the teacher love her and some of the student hate her..." Damien said before entering the office and blinked, " sir where was the last time you saw them?" He asked as he stepped into the office.

---

Melanie hummed as she opened the box and big smile appeared on her face. It was a homemade strawberry cheese cake made by Sebastian. She loved any desert made by the male. " csn you sace some for me?" Willow whispered and Melanie nodded slightly as she closed the box and set it back down in her lunch bag before going back to finishing her lunch. "They just never seen a girl a like me.." she said with a chuckle, " I am one of a kind" she said with a sly smile.

----

@Flame Demon

Clarise looks around and she sighs "We might find them if we clean this mess up" she says and the principle thinks for a while "This Monday, but I put them somewhere and I can't seem to remember where" he says making Clarise sweatdrop, this was going to be a long day.

Ace chuckles "Well you'd get along with Clarise, that's for sure, I just don't know where she is at the moment" he says and sweatdrops as his bag shakes a little, though it's unnoticeable for others. Snow takes the chicken and she looks around for something to cut it with, Fang climbs out and up to Melanie's head to pull Willow along with him so they fall in Ace his bag "Got you!" he says with a grin.

@Evergreen98

Damien closed the door and sighed as he rolled up his sleeve, " lets start cleaning then" he said as he started to pick up the papers and such. " Is this room a mess because you lost you glasses?" He asked the principal.

----

Willow blinked and let out a little squeak as she got suddenly pulled into the bag. The guy blinked, " did you hear that?" One of the guys said as she ate.

" Hear what?" Melanie asked wirh a raised eyebrow although she knew what they were talking about.

" Sounded like a mouse..." the guy that noticed say.

Melanie sweatdropped, " a mouse in the school?... you guys must have imagine it" she said to them.

" Probably..." he said.

Melanie sighed as she gently ran a hand through her hair and it was exactly as she fear. Willow wasn't on her, ' Where is she?' She thought as she glanced at Ace's bag. ' she didnt have anything to eat...' she thought worried. 

----

Willow sat up and shook her head a little, " why did you do that?... and didnt you say you wont talk to me?" Willow asked as she turned around and sighed. " and if you are hungry Melanie has pieces of lemon chicken in her bag along with cheese and cookies just in case what happened yesterdays happens again" she said to Fang.

---

@Flame Demon

Clarise groans as the principal nods "Though so" she says picking up some fallen boxed and she puts them on top of the shelf, if Snow was with her she's complain about Clarise usually not being able to lift boxes that high "But the glasses could be anywhere" she says picking up another box.

Ace wants to facepalm, but doesn't and he says "Maybe it was a mouse, there are holes in the walls and a lot of students have cheese on their sandwiches", he looks at his bag and kneels down to open it, only to see Fang, Willow and Fang and he takes his other sandwich, he could go without the lettuce, since he knew that Fang was going to do that.

Fang shakes his head as Snow hands him his half "Here" the snow leopard kwami says before sitting down and eating her half "Thanks Snow, you're smarter then you look" Fang says, Snow looks at Willow and waves at the spider, wondering what Fang was thinking, though she was just in that bag to eat, she grabs some lettuce from Ace his sandwich and puts it in front of Willow "You eat that if I remember correctly" she says.

@Evergreen98

( A mermaid Akuma! And how did Ace know Willow eats Lettuce?)

----

" let focus on cleaning this place up before worrying about the glasses" Damien said to Clarise as he picked up a box and put it on the top shelf. ' this is going to take all day...' he thought as he went back to picking up papers and making a small stack of them on the desk.

----

" You have a point there..." Melanie said as she finished eating her last fried shrimp. She closed up her lunch box and put it in her lunch. She was going to est the desert later when her and Willow are alone. "Apple apple..." she mumbled and  one. She hummed as she took a bite out of it and opened up her laptop to work on her music.

---

Willow blinked and nodded as she took the lettuce, " Thanks Snow..." she said to her before she started eating the lettuce. "So... why was i pulled in here and how does Ace know I eat lettuce? Or any other fruit and vegetable"

---

@Flame Demon

Clarise nods and she says "Yeah", she sees a file on the ground that says Fashion Show "I lost that, so I made a new one and have it to the student council" the principal says and Clarise sweatdrops "Actually you tried to" she says putting the file on the desk "Mom was already busy designing outfits for this" she mumbles.

Ace nods and he says "You know Melanie, doing that in such a crowded area might not be such a good idea, I'm sure we can take you to our practice area after school, Clarise has her gymnastic lessons, so she can't come"

"Cause Fang told him" Snow says finishing her half of the chicken "And aren't you surprised I'm here?" she asks and Fang quietly eats his half, he wasn't planning to talk to Willow, but Snow wanted to see the spider kwami again after missing out yet another few heroes generations.

@Evergreen98

"Ohh... I see what happened.. you tried writing Fashion Show, but ended up writing Talent Show.." he said with a chuckle as he took the file and looked at it. " dont worry, we will fix this and you will have your Fashion Show Clarise, promise" he said with a big smile.

----

" hmm?" Melanie said as she looked up, "alright then. Guess that would be a better idea" she said as she closed her laptop. " but I am bored... I usually work on something during lunch" she sais as she leaned back and sighed a little.

"I can why you dont have any friends" One guy said earning a jab in the elbow from their singer.

"This is coming from the guy that is scared of me" she said with a chuckle before taking a bite out of her apple.

----

Willow blinked, and before freaking out, and yelling like yesterday. She took a deep breath, ' just like Melanie said...' she thought, and calmed down before speaking, " "Does that mean he knows that Melanie is Black Widow?... and no since Fang said that he sees one of you everyday... so it makes sense why you are here..." she said to the Snow Leopard as she ate her lettuce.

----

@Flame Demon

Clarise smiles "Thanks Damien, oh by the way, are you free after school?" she asks as she picks up another box to put on top of the shelf "Normally my brother and I go to the gymnastic lesson together and I don't feel like heading there along, my new bodyguard isn't someone you can easily talk to" she says rubbing the back of her head.

Ace sends his friend a glare "Actually, she does, she has us now doesn't she?" he asks earning a slight nod from most their band members "They may come of a bit rude and all, but once you spend some time with them they're really nice" he says looking at Melanie.

Snow nods "He does, now he just doesn't know the identities of Cat Noir and Ladybug, though he has his suspicions on our mentor" she says and adds "And you know that Ace is Jackal, don't worry Fang didn't say anything, he drew a very bad drawing of you and Melanie before making one of Black Widow next to it"

@Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back