• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Miraculous Ladybug RP (Flame and Ever)

Damien was working in the student council room. He heard the door open and hid behind the desk thinking it was a crazy fan-girl. He heard Clariss's voice and relaxed a little knowing it wasnt a fan-girl. " I am here.." he said as he got up and looked at Clarise, " what do you need?" He asked as he sat back down on his chair.

--

@Flame Demon

"I don't understand math and all the seniors are already in class, so I can't ask anyone else" Clarise says going in and she closes the door again "And since I know it's one of your best subjects I thought I'd look for you" she says rubbing the back of her head, she was slightly embarrassed that she needed help with her homework since that normally didn't happen.

@Evergreen98

"Oh.. ok" Damien said with a smile, " sure I can help.. pull up a chair and sit down" he said as he started to clear his desk of all the messy paperwork. " sorry.. this is actually how I normally work" he said scratching the back of his head a bit embarrassed.

---

@Flame Demon

"Don't worry about it" Clarise says picking up a chair and putting it down again, she sits down and puts her math on the table "They probably discussed this yesterday, but I wasn't at school that day" she says with a sighs, she'd have a scrap night patrol if she wanted her grades to go up again. She hides yawns and asks "Do you normally work alone in the morning? Seems empty here at this time of day".

@Evergreen98

@Evergreen98

Damien nodded to Clarise, " yeah.. it's like that in the morning often. But later in the day, this place gets really busy" he said with a chuckle as he looked at the math. " do yeah.. we did this yesterdays.." he said with a smile. " jt pretty easy.. so.." he started to explain to the math.

----

Melanie arrived st the school and she looked at the time, " heh.. new record" she mumbled looking at the time. She made it just in time as first period finished. She ran off to her 2nd period class arriving just as the bell rings. She moves out of the way for people to leave, before she quietly enters the class and sits down quietly without the teacher noticing her.

--

@Flame Demon

Last edited by a moderator:
Clarise smiles, she had never been to the room since the principle made the student council, which was shortly after both her parents left school, she nods slightly at his explanation, but doesn't interrupt him. She looks at the clock as the bell rings and she sweatdrops "Time sure goes by fast when you're doing something" she mumbles as she stretches.

Ace hides a yawn and the teacher turns at the sound of the door closing "Melanie... do I have to remind you what happened if you were late one more time?" he asks and adds "You're lucky we're watching a movie, but otherwise I'd have you send to the principle instantly!" he scolds her, making Ace chuckle quietly.

@Evergreen98

Damien tilted her head and looked at the clock, " heh... you are right about that" he said with a chuckle as he leans back and stretched. " so do you inderstand the math so far?"

---

Melanie sweatdropped, " He sounds just like me" Willow whispered with a giggle

" Oh shush" She mumble to her quietly and looked at the teach, " Teach, this only happen at least thrice every few months you cant seriously be keeping track of that" she said to the teacher with a sweatdrop. She wouldnt be surprise if he does though, but she wont protest if she gets send to the principal office, not like the pricipal can do anything about her being late anyway.

---

@Flame Demon

Clarise nods "Yeah thanks" she says and adds "We should get to class though, don't want the teacher to get mad because we were late" she says gathering her stuff, she was lucky that Snow had gone into Ace his bag since hers fell down and the kwami would have fallen out "Let's just go and see what our assignment is today" she says putting her stuff in her bag.

"I bet he is keeping track of it" Ace says with a chuckle before turning back to the movie "I am, now pay attention to the movie, you'll be making one on your own this weekend at school, meaning you have the entire building as set, don't forget to work out the script and pick who's going to do what though" the teacher says before going turning his attention back to the computer.

@Evergreen98

Damine smiled a little, " the teacher wont get mad at me... I am the student council president. So she knows I am very busy" he sais to her as he got up. " But your right, we should head to class..." he said as he stretched before helping her put her fallen objects in her bag.

----

Melanie sweatdropped and just nodded to the teacher. ' A movie huh...' she thought as she already started to think of ideas. She would want to do the music, but she doesnt mind the other positions either. 'Hmm...' she thought before realizing something. 'Did she pick out the groups?...' she thought to herself. ' i csn find out after the movie...'

----

@Flame Demon

"Not you, she will be mad at me for being late, especially after missing school yesterday and I'm still tired as hell" Clarise says putting the last things in her bag "And done" she says "So I'm guessing you're not looking forward to valentines this year" she says with a giggle "Last year you got too many chocolate to count" she says.

The teacher scans the room and he pauses the movie "Alright since most of you are too lazy to watch a movie you can start on you assignment now, it's a class project, Ace will be in charge of it and he will decide who does what" he says and Ace chuckles darkly, causing most guys to shiver in fear "No problem" the guitarist says. In his bag Fang and Snow are slightly annoyed, they wanted to keep watching the movie, they had somehow managed to open the bag so they could watch.

@Evergreen98

"Well Ill back you up" he said to her with a smile before he sweatdropped, " yeah... way to many chocolates.." he said  with a sigh. " I am thinking of bringing a big basket this year to carry them all" he said with a chuckle.

-----

Melanie sweatdropped, " he is in a bad mood..." Willow whispered to Melanie who nodded in agreement. The raven head then raised an eyebrow at Ace's chuckle, but didnt question it.

---

@Flame Demon

"I rarely got any last year, doubt I'll get any this year" Clarise says closing her bag after double checking "What do you think we're going to in class?" she asks looking at Damien, she notices his ring and tilts her head "Nice ring you have, where'd you get it?"

The teacher leaves and Ace chuckles again "We'll be doing a horror movie" he says and looks at the others "And because all of you think Melanie's creepy she can write the plot and script, the only playing the bass in my band will get to do the music, until we have the plot we'll just see who's fit to do what" he says crossing his arms "We need a camera man too..." he mumbles and asks "So any volunteers?"

@Evergreen98

Damien shrugged, " I dont know what we are doing.. but I did hear something about a play.." Hebsaid to the girl as he walked to class with her, " And I got it as a gift from a friend" he sais to her with a smile as he walked.

----

Melanie blinked a little before eerie giggled escaped her lips making everyone uncomfortable. Willow smiled knowing the girl is going to enjoy this, it was like one her Halloween songs which are very creepy and perfect for Halloween.  "Can I do the music too?" She asked Ace as she looked at him.

---

@Flame Demon

"Really?" Clarise asks, though she hoped that that wasn't the case, she didn't have time to practice for a play "Have you ever wondered who the masked heroes are?" she asks out of curiosity, she always found him looking a bit like Cat Noir, though that was probably her imagination,

Ace shakes his head "There are other people capable of making music, just don't make it too creepy, it's not Halloween" he says as he starts giving out roles "How fast can you finish the plot and script?" he asks looking at Melanie.

@Evergreen98

" yep" he sajd with a smiled as he walked with her. " snd i dont really think too much into it... they keep their identity a secret for a reason. We should respect that" he said to her.

---

Melanie shrugged, " when do you want it finished by?" She asked him as she take out her school note book and starts writing down ideas and topic the movie could be on.

---

@Flame Demon

"True, but I'm curious and it's not that hard if you look at it the right way" Clarise says and she smiles "For example, if Cat Noir had black hair, which I'm sure would be very weird, we know that whoever is Cat has the same hair color" she says and shrugs "It's fun trying to figure out who it could be sometimes"

Ace thinks for a short while "Tomorrow" he says and adds "That way we can work out who gets what role before the weekend", he was glad the teacher put him in charge, if it had been someone else Melanie probably wouldn't have to do anything at all.

@Evergreen98

@Evergreen98

" hm... i guess it's fun." He said with a chuckle. " to be honest I am curious about the Winter Princess. She seems like an interesting person, honestly" he said to her as he walked.

---

" ok. i can get them both finished by tomorrow" Melanie said as she quickly made a list. She hummed a little as she stopped and looked at her list, she liked the idea of a soul or something being cursed. She hummed as she started thinking.

" You are very excited" Willow whispered to her.

"yeah... " Melanie said softly with a small smile.

---

@Flame Demon

Clarise raises an eyebrow "You realize that her name is Winter right? And that so far only Cat Noir has called her princess" she says opening the door to the classroom where the teacher is giving everyone a piece of paper "Yep we're definitely doing a play" she mumbles before taking her seat.

"Nothing too bad though, it has to do something with the school building since we're limited to the building as set and we may need some extra people too" Ace says with a sweatdrop, he was starting to wonder if he shouldn't have picked someone else.

@Evergreen98

Damien smiled, " I know but isnt her full name Wonter Princess?" He asked before she opened the door to see the teacher passing out paper for the play. He sat down at his seat and asked, " so what play are we doing?" He asked as he looked at his sheet of paper.

---

Melanie looked at him, " if you are that worried, why not come to my house and help me with the plot and script?" She said to the boy with her arms crossed as she leaned back and looked at their leader.

---

@Flame Demon

"It's about Paris' superheroes" the teacher says, Clarise rolls her eyes and asks "What's with this?" she asks and the teacher says "Your roles have been written down in riddles, solve it". After a quick read Clarise raises her hand "You should've tried harder" she says writing it down under the riddle and handing it in "Correct, now who has Cat Noir? That person will have the lead role with Clarise" the teacher says, slightly impressed at the speed the riddle was solved. Clarise lays her head on the desk and sighs, this wasn't her lucky day, or maybe it was, she wasn't sure yet.

Ace sweatdrops "Why don't you come over to my house, mom and dad won't mind and mom makes the best cookies in Paris, must be why she sometimes works at the bakery where she grew up" he says, he had kinda promised to clean his room that day and he wasn't allowed to stay over somewhere until he finished.

@Evergreen98

Damien stared at his riddle, he figured it out but he just stared at it. ' this is so ironic...' he thought as she wrote the answer to his riddle before raising his hand, " I am doing Cat Noir sir..." he said to the teacher before handing his paper to the teacher with a mental sigh.

---

Melanie shrugged, "sounds good..." she said as she took out her phone and texted her butler to pick up her little sister for her.  She stretched a little, she was hungry since she skipped breakfast this morning to come running to school.

----

@Flame Demon

Clarise sweatdrops "At least she'd know if her suspicions were correct or not, but she doubted it, then again, she was completely different as Winter too. The teacher hands out the scripts and she says "We start practicing tomorrow, be sure to team up with someone after school to try to learn your text by then", this earn her several groans "We need someone to make the costumes too, but we can ask Clarise her mother for that.

Ace looks at the clock "Almost lunch time" he says and sighs, he'd have to get snow back to Clarise or she would worry about the kwami, a lot "Why does Melanie get to make the plot? She's going to get us all in some stupid situation, bet it won't even be good" a few guys whisper, but Ace picks it up and he glares "Do you guys want me to kick you of the project and tell the teacher you guys didn't agree with me?" he asks with a glare.

@Evergreen98

Damien mentally sighed and acted when on the inside he was to slam his head on the desk and sigh, but that would give his identity away, and they dont want that. ' I hate my luck..' he thought as the bell rang. He got up as he grabbed his lunch and walked over to Clarise, " wanna practice our lines at the counciling room while I do paperwork?" He asked. " I can multi-task so its no problem" he said with a smile which made a fee girl jealous and glare at Clariss cleary unhappy that she git the part as Winter.

---

" dont bother with them Ace" Melanie said  not looking at the boys that whispered. "Let them think what rhey want now. If they dont like the plot and script tomorrow, then deal with them" she added as she gathered her things as the bell rang. She put them in her bag and walked off to the dance room.

"dance room again?" Willow asked.

" Yep, gonna record myself and see what I need to fix" Melanie mumbled after she left the room. " then Ill eat" she said and the spider nodded.

@Flame Demon

Clarise nods "Sure" she says with a smile, several guys however are giving Damien a slight glare, they were obviously Clarise's fans. "But if you can't handle doing both at the same time we'll wait until school is over" she says and adds "I wouldn't want you to slack of because of me".

Ace runs after Melanie after grabbing his stuff "And you need to stand up for yourself more" he says and chuckles seeing the girls eyes lit up to see he's not with the other band members, but that quickly disappears when they see who he's walking with "And you are not going to the dance room" he says pulling her to where he normally eats lunch with his friends.

@Evergreen98

Damien chuckled, " I can handle both trust me. I have done that before, and it worked out well plus the other wont mind us practicing" he added with a friendly smile.

---

Melanie shrugged, " I see it as a waist of energy half the time. Plus they only said that because they wanted to do the plot. If I spoke up everytime they said something about me, I would get into alot of unnecessary arguements and have more enemies" she said as she walked to the dance room. "i dont like wasting time and energy on stuff like that" she added, before blinking as Ace suddenly grabbed her arm, and started dragging her away. " but a dance competition is coming, and need to get a recording of myself dancing" She said to the male as he dragged her. She could heard Willow quietly giggling in her hair. 

---

@Flame Demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back