Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Omg i cant wait for reflekdoll
Im still avoiding party crasher until the other episodes before that are added
IMG_3319.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
It airs on family here in Canada. An old friend of mine was really big into it. I've been meaning to check it out sometime

It airs on family here in Canada. An old friend of mine was really big into it. I've been meaning to check it out sometime
i recommend it, if you love superheroes and magical girls or even love triangles this is the perfect show

Sorry for necroposting but the next episode is two and a half weeks away and I'm bitter

Sorry for necroposting but the next episode is two and a half weeks away and I'm bitter
its not dead. just havent updated it. its ok best thing to do while waiting is make sure you have caught up on the episodes if so then read fanfic or have a miraculous ladybug rp

its not dead. just havent updated it. its ok best thing to do while waiting is make sure you have caught up on the episodes if so then read fanfic or have a miraculous ladybug rp
I'm mostly invested in the show because I want to see the rest of the Miraculouses (at least the ones in the box) in action. Most of the fan works are about the love square, which I don't really care that much about.

well there are rps about oc miraculous characters or even having those miraculous

Actually the french dub drops on the 12th which is not as bad but still moderately annoying

Actually the french dub drops on the 12th which is not as bad but still moderately annoying
Well there is a small chance that it might show up on the miraculous ladybug english channel on youtube
Its unknown if it will premire in english and french or just french

Marinette hiding her secret identity: *comes up with a crazy plan that requires her to use the powers of three different Miraculouses*

Adrien hiding his secret identity: I'll just intentionally get the school wrong that'll fool her

Marinette hiding her secret identity: *comes up with a crazy plan that requires her to use the powers of three different Miraculouses*

Adrien hiding his secret identity: I'll just intentionally get the school wrong that'll fool her
Lol

I am very excited for the rest of the season to show. I just wish they would stop airing out of order!
Ik its fustrating >~<
I havent seen multimouse yet because of the finale has aired
Im waiting on chat blanc and felix

YESSSSSSSS!!
CHAT BLANC TRAILER IS OUT AND HE LOOKS SO DIFFERENT

Meanwhile all I’ve watched of it is midway through season 3 without the episodes that come before Party Crasher because that’s all that Netflix has, I’m not sure where else I can watch it, and I really don’t like the idea of watching reuploaded episodes on YouTube at all for obvious reasons.

I feel so left out here. ;-;

Meanwhile all I’ve watched of it is midway through season 3 without the episodes that come before Party Crasher because that’s all that Netflix has, I’m not sure where else I can watch it, and I really don’t like the idea of watching reuploaded episodes on YouTube at all for obvious reasons.

I feel so left out here. ;-;

Careful where you click cause of pop-up, but this is probably the best site for watching episodes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back