• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 🐞Miraculous ladybug group AU roleplay 🐞

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Well Yeah, But We have an Sorta Set up Room For Research, my father is an biologist."She said.

Lily went to lunch and gets in the lunch line getting a tray of food
She then sits at a table by herself working on the list for the project from the class before having not found a partner to work with

writing the list down while everyone else is talking with someone, not wanting to make a mistake on it

"That certainly helps out." Angel says with a small smile "That'd help for our project, though why did you guys move here?"

Katherine Nodded."Well, We moved ecause Dad got a Job here in Paris."She said.

Angel nods slightly as she eats her lunch "Well my family works in the fashion industry." she says.

"oh boy.."Katherine said."i Dodge, My Baseball club fans alot."she said.

"No baseball fans here though." Angel points out "Here they are either obsessed with models or the two heroes of Paris."

katherine sighed."Seems like it, but i hope something exciting happens."She said. Biss took a peek out of her bag and then hid.

"Nothing too excitibg though." Angel points out and she mentions to Alya "She's the owner of the Ladyblog, it's dedicated to Ladybug and sometimes Chat Noir."

KAtherine nodded a bit."Ooh, i Read ladyblog sometimes when i'm not doing my school assignment or Trying an experiment With nature."she said

"I read it when I have a break from work." Angel says and she looks at the clock "Lunch is over." she says putting her lunch away.

As lunch was over, Adrian headed for the class room. He had been pre occupied with something so had not went to the lunch room. On his way he noticed Plagg poking his eyes through the bag. “Plagg” he whispered as people where around. Once he got to the class room. Adrian sat down in his usual spot seeing others starting to walk in.

"eh, hey frank" Kevin says to frank "what's up?" The other boy says "this is a pretty good day we're having" Kevin says, "great now something bads gonna happen and not only that but it might become our problem" frank says to Kevin "nyeh no offense frank but I'm pretty sure nothing very bads gonna happen, what you're describing only happens in cartoons" Kevin says

Angel stretches while Yuki pokes her head out before hiding again and she sighs, she had wanted Angel to do more hero work, but it was never needed at all, so that's annoying, maybe they could go looking for the others of her box instead.

Lily work quietly at the table, eating alone while everyone was busy with a partner for the project

Olivia wondered if lily looked for anyone or everyone was already paired up but knows its causing the girl to stress. Staying quietly in her satchel bag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back