What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 🐞Miraculous ladybug group AU roleplay 🐞

Sub Genres
Magical, Romance, School, Super Powers

MishaBear

Chat twirled his baton as he knocked back another group giving Rena some space to work her attack. He saw an opening behind the next group of students as he directed his attack in that direction. "This way!" He called over to her as he continued to hold off the students.

TheHaileyWilliams_ TheHaileyWilliams_

MishaBear

"Did you caught sight of where the others ran off to?" He asked as they made it past the classroom and now were looking around. "If not, we should go after Siren." He released his baton and opened the phone function to try and contact Ladybug. "Lady...where are you..?" He pressed it against his ear.

TheHaileyWilliams_ TheHaileyWilliams_ BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud

TheHaileyWilliams_

I got issues, but you got them too
Rena shook her head. “I didn’t see where ladybug went.” and she sighed. “But, we can’t exactly take Siren 2x1, it’d be better with Ladybug. You and Ladybug are the main people who have more powers.”

MishaBear MishaBear

ApfelSeine

Murder by Numbers 🏳️‍🌈🖥️
"Proceed as you wish," Hawk Moth replied curtly, considering his ally's words. "This fight is just beginning."

He closed the communicator and refocused his attention on Siren and the chaos which surrounded her. He smirked as he watched the disorganized formation of the heroes, considering how the circumstances could work to his advantage.

"So violent... And these are the ones Paris hails as heroes," Hawkmoth said to himself with a chuckle. The purple outline of a butterfly appeared around his eyes as he spoke to Siren, a twisted grin crossing his face in anticipation. "No need to get flustered. Soon all those who stand in your way will succumb to your song. Take advantage of this chaos and crush them!"

TheHaileyWilliams_

I got issues, but you got them too
Rena started to swing, and block at the students. “Hey Ladybug!” She smiled. Rena scowled when some student came towards Chat, walking fast, she ran in front of him and blocked their hit.

5cookie

The shortest potato in the history of ever
| Sparrow Agreste | Silver Swan |
| Interactions: LITERALLY EVERYBODY ( Especially MishaBear MishaBear TheHaileyWilliams_ TheHaileyWilliams_ BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud ApfelSeine ApfelSeine ) | Status: At the classroom | Transformed: Akuma ver |

Siren sighed and felt somewhat defeated as she watched the miraculous holders fight off her minions. She started to panic a little bit more, but then she got a message from Hawkmoth. What he said to her fueled her courage to go after the many heroes once more.
"Thank you, Hawkmoth." She smirked evilly, and jumped back through the window, ran out the door, and came face-to-face with Rena, Ladybug, and Chat.
"I see you pests have lost your protectin!" She then attempted at an evil laugh. It was horrible.
"Are you kidding." she muttered. "Well, whatever. You'll be servants of me now!"
Siren attempted her attack on the three heroes once more, using her voice as her weapon. As she did that, her raindrop-shaped clip radiated an aura of gold.
(Totally not a hint to the akumatized object)​

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
| Interactions: LITERALLY EVERYBODY ( Especially MishaBear MishaBear TheHaileyWilliams_ TheHaileyWilliams_ BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud ApfelSeine ApfelSeine ) | Status: At the classroom | Transformed: Akuma ver |

Siren sighed and felt somewhat defeated as she watched the miraculous holders fight off her minions. She started to panic a little bit more, but then she got a message from Hawkmoth. What he said to her fueled her courage to go after the many heroes once more.
"Thank you, Hawkmoth." She smirked evilly, and jumped back through the window, ran out the door, and came face-to-face with Rena, Ladybug, and Chat.
"I see you pests have lost your protectin!" She then attempted at an evil laugh. It was horrible.
"Are you kidding." she muttered. "Well, whatever. You'll be servants of me now!"
Siren attempted her attack on the three heroes once more, using her voice as her weapon. As she did that, her raindrop-shaped clip radiated an aura of gold.
(Totally not a hint to the akumatized object)​
Sylvester quickly change the baseball bat to a boomerang and threw it at siren to stop her from singing:"sorry but you have the worst song ever...i heard better"

Letting the three heroes get away he look at siren:"i bet you cant get everyone in the city to hear you, i mean a school is so low for a singer dont you wanna be in the big leagues?"
5cookie 5cookie

Silver_Moon

Horror fan
(sorry for not posting so long, I was pretty busy with school)

Ash heard fighting, and had an anxiety attack. After she tried calming herself down, she heard singing and assumed that this was the villain. Siren huh? She was hiding in the bathroom, while the other heroes were fighting off Siren. All right, you got this. It’s your first time, so just get out there and do your thing!

She took a deep breath and got out of the bathroom. She listened to were the loud noises were coming from and quickly ran in the room. Ash saw multiple heroes and immediately felt out of place, because they clearly new what they have to do. Oh right! She remembered her bow and arrows on her back, took one and shot it at Siren.

Twisted_Tarot

Screaming Ibuki
Neil hung out with Nathaniel in the library while discussing random things. Franti meanwhile, stayed hidden in Neil’s backpack while fiddling around with random stuff.

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Lilith closed her communicator compact and sneaks inside a high tech company, through the vents:"go distract the guards fang..."

Fang flew out of vents and around the guards

She drop down behind the guards and snap their necks, before looking up at fang:"nicely done...lets hurry in..."

Fang goes into her pocket, while she uses her demon powers turning her into a look a like of one of the guards

5cookie

| Interactions: LITERALLY EVERYBODY ( Especially TheHaileyWilliams_ TheHaileyWilliams_ Miasmith17 Miasmith17 Silver_Moon Silver_Moon ) | Status: At the classroom | Transformed: Akuma ver |

"I mean, it did attract a ton of heroes, right? I'll get to the rest of Paris once I have the miraculouses." She replied to Sylvester, and shot Rena a deadly glare as Siren dodged the weapons that had come her way. She heard an arrow wooshing through the air. She quickly dodged it, and then looked the direction it had come from.
"Well well well, what do we have here?" She smirked, heading in the direction of the newcomer. Her hairpin glowed slightly, signifying that she had full power once again, but Siren ignored it for now. She could use it later when she actually had a chance.​

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
| Interactions: LITERALLY EVERYBODY ( Especially TheHaileyWilliams_ TheHaileyWilliams_ Miasmith17 Miasmith17 Silver_Moon Silver_Moon ) | Status: At the classroom | Transformed: Akuma ver |

"I mean, it did attract a ton of heroes, right? I'll get to the rest of Paris once I have the miraculouses." She replied to Sylvester, and shot Rena a deadly glare as Siren dodged the weapons that had come her way. She heard an arrow wooshing through the air. She quickly dodged it, and then looked the direction it had come from.
"Well well well, what do we have here?" She smirked, heading in the direction of the newcomer. Her hairpin glowed slightly, signifying that she had full power once again, but Siren ignored it for now. She could use it later when she actually had a chance.​
Sylvester chuckle:"yes but its very dumb....literally you are the worst villian i faced. i faced stronger villians, ones with guns and demons but this is really pathetic, i mean your probably wanting to find that singer who kicked you off the top charts right but your letting them get away while you waist your time on heroes for what? some jewel that you can literally come take from us whenever you want........"

'keep going this might work' crystal mentally spoke in his mind

he move closer, changing baseball bat to a guitar:"its not like you know where or who the singer is....unless you knew someone who had that information like myself..." he played few cords causing the loud bass to send siren flying into the outside hallway of the school at the bottom of the stairs to keep her from attacking ash

5cookie 5cookie Silver_Moon Silver_Moon MishaBear MishaBear BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud TheHaileyWilliams_ TheHaileyWilliams_

(sorry for not replying for that long. I also had a lot to do with school and just everything else that was going on in the past few weeks/months)

Anouk had hidden somewhere as soon as the others had shown up. She had stayed there, until the newcomer was almost attacked by Siren. While Silvester defended her she quickly ran up to her and asked, if she was okay. After Anouk had gotten her answer, she went to the other heroes. "Do you guys have room for one more?", she asked.

(Interactions: pretty much everyone, especially Silver_Moon Silver_Moon )

Last edited:

Silver_Moon

Horror fan
Interactions: 5cookie 5cookie Miasmith17 Miasmith17 Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon

(btw my superhero name is PhantomWing, but you don’t know that yet)
Ash was startled by another hero, shielding her from Siren. "Thanks!" I shouted to Sylvester, before another hero ran up to her. Who is that? I wonder why there are so many miraculous holders… I was ripped out of my thoughts by the girl. "Are you ok?" She asked me. "Yeah I guess so, thanks to Sylvester. I wonder what her name is…? I can ask later, now it´s time to fight! ...I think. I took my bow again and targeted Siren before shooting it. "Well, what do you think we have here? I only see someone who´s anxious about her singing skills!" she answered Siren.

Last edited:

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Interactions: 5cookie 5cookie Miasmith17 Miasmith17 Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon

Ash was startled by another hero, shielding her from Siren. "Thanks!" I shouted to Sylvester, before another hero ran up to her. Who is that? I wonder why there are so many miraculous holders… I was ripped out of my thoughts by the girl. "Are you ok?" She asked me. "Yeah I guess so, thanks to Sylvester. I wonder what her name is…? I can ask later, now it´s time to fight! ...I think. I took my bow again and targeted Siren before shooting it. "Well, what do you think we have here? I only see someone who´s anxious about her singing skills!" she answered Siren.
Sylvester nod to ash and change tune of his guitar

5cookie

| Interactions: LITERALLY EVERYBODY ( Especially Miasmith17 Miasmith17 Silver_Moon Silver_Moon Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon ) | Status: At the classroom | Transformed: Akuma ver |

Siren mentally screamed as she was flung against the wall, her head hitting the hard material. She fell down to the ground, leaving a dent behind. Everything spun for a few seconds, as she attempted to regain her stability. She stood up, rubbing her forehead. She could hear the snappy comeback from one of the new arrivals, and she could see a girl coming from out of nowhere, quickly running to the hero that Siren had almost attacked.
Everything stopped for a moment, as Siren could hear a voice.

Hello, Siren.

Sparrow.

You do know that this is my rightful body, you stupid akuma?

Whatever. You will be gone. I'll be the only one left.

Never.

Sparrow fought hard against the akuma trying to take over her, Mostly mentally, but it showed. She shut her eyes tight, tears leaking out from the corner. She had to focus.
And suddenly, Siren was gone. Sparrow's conciousness was left behind, trapped in the body of her akumatized form. She didn't know how long she could have her control, so she needed to act quick.

"Help me... please..." She managed to let out a hoarse whisper, fighting against the akuma that tried to corrupt her own morals.

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
| Interactions: LITERALLY EVERYBODY ( Especially Miasmith17 Miasmith17 Silver_Moon Silver_Moon Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon ) | Status: At the classroom | Transformed: Akuma ver |

Siren mentally screamed as she was flung against the wall, her head hitting the hard material. She fell down to the ground, leaving a dent behind. Everything spun for a few seconds, as she attempted to regain her stability. She stood up, rubbing her forehead. She could hear the snappy comeback from one of the new arrivals, and she could see a girl coming from out of nowhere, quickly running to the hero that Siren had almost attacked.
Everything stopped for a moment, as Siren could hear a voice.

Hello, Siren.

Sparrow.

You do know that this is my rightful body, you stupid akuma?

Whatever. You will be gone. I'll be the only one left.

Never.

Sparrow fought hard against the akuma trying to take over her, Mostly mentally, but it showed. She shut her eyes tight, tears leaking out from the corner. She had to focus.
And suddenly, Siren was gone. Sparrow's conciousness was left behind, trapped in the body of her akumatized form. She didn't know how long she could have her control, so she needed to act quick.

"Help me... please..." She managed to let out a hoarse whisper, fighting against the akuma that tried to corrupt her own morals.
Sylvester runs outside landing on the ground few feet from siren watching ash attack but then notice siren was shaking her head hands on head and tears leaking from her eyes
He walk towards her hearing her whisper with his wolf hearing:"tell me how i can stop this pain....." he spoke deeply
ApfelSeine ApfelSeine 5cookie 5cookie Silver_Moon Silver_Moon

MishaBear

Chat ran up to Siren as she shook her head. He gave a concern look before turning his focus over to the clip that had caught his eyes during their earlier encounter, which he could only assume was one thing. "Cataclysm!" He called out as his hand glowed with a black orb as he clawed at the clip, breaking it.

5cookie 5cookie ApfelSeine ApfelSeine BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Chat ran up to Siren as she shook her head. He gave a concern look before turning his focus over to the clip that had caught his eyes during their earlier encounter, which he could only assume was one thing. "Cataclysm!" He called out as his hand glowed with a black orb as he clawed at the clip, breaking it.

5cookie 5cookie ApfelSeine ApfelSeine BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud
Sylvester watched as chat used his cataclysm to break the glowing pin causing it to break into pieces as an akauma flew out

'That must be what is controling her...' he thought and realizes it was starting to fly away, he focuses on his power

"Icy howl!.." he called out as he glows a light blue and howl loud sending an icy howl blast at the akuma freezing it

He looked at chat, speaking deep tone:"who can remove the evil from this thing?"
MishaBear MishaBear ApfelSeine ApfelSeine BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)