What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 🐞Miraculous ladybug group AU roleplay 🐞

Sub Genres
Magical, Romance, School, Super Powers
"Anouk", she quickly said as she opened the door to the headmasters office. Once there, she got her schedule and general rules, which were the same as everywhere else. After the headmaster was done with his speech, she quickly left the office again and started walking towards her first class – English. After looking at several classrooms, she understood the concept and found the room with ease.

She walked inside the room and looked around. She saw a boy, who seemed to try to keep a low profile. The seat next to him was empty 'I hope he won't ask too many questions', she thought as she made her way towards him. "Is this seat taken?", she asked, standing in front of him. Anouk hoped that she could sit there, so she could avoid Ash. The girl had seemed kind, so she had to stay away from her. Anouk wasn't going to search for friends or trying to make some. After all, friendships didn't really tend to last.

Miasmith17 Miasmith17

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
"Anouk", she quickly said as she opened the door to the headmasters office. Once there, she got her schedule and general rules, which were the same as everywhere else. After the headmaster was done with his speech, she quickly left the office again and started walking towards her first class – English. After looking at several classrooms, she understood the concept and found the room with ease.

She walked inside the room and looked around. She saw a boy, who seemed to try to keep a low profile. The seat next to him was empty 'I hope he won't ask too many questions', she thought as she made her way towards him. "Is this seat taken?", she asked, standing in front of him. Anouk hoped that she could sit there, so she could avoid Ash. The girl had seemed kind, so she had to stay away from her. Anouk wasn't going to search for friends or trying to make some. After all, friendships didn't really tend to last.

Miasmith17 Miasmith17
Leo looked at the girl infront of her, he said "no as long as you arent too bothersome..."

He looks over the notes he took yesterday

Silver_Moon

Horror fan
Ash waited outside the office until Anouk got outside and stormed off. She got in and listened to Mr. Damocles until he was finished and went to her classroom. I guess I’m in the same class as her, but I don’t think that she wants to be friends...wow, I already messed up to be normal and have friends...ugh shut up. She looked at the tables and went to the back. She sat down and took out a sketchbook.
Ash had been drawing for a few years now and enjoyed it quite a bit. She was currently drawing a crow on a blood-dripping skull.

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Ash waited outside the office until Anouk got outside and stormed off. She got in and listened to Mr. Damocles until he was finished and went to her classroom. I guess I’m in the same class as her, but I don’t think that she wants to be friends...wow, I already messed up to be normal and have friends...ugh shut up. She looked at the tables and went to the back. She sat down and took out a sketchbook.
Ash had been drawing for a few years now and enjoyed it quite a bit. She was currently drawing a crow on a blood-dripping skull.
Juleka sees ash drawing and is sitting above her "thats a nice drawing"

TheHaileyWilliams_

I got issues, but you got them too
Naomi ran through the streets making her way to her new school. She was from England, and she now lived in her dream place-Paris! Im a high schooler now! She thought. Her mother was at the window waving at her, and she waved back not even looking back. She put up her hair and went into the school. Teachers scolded her on running and she stopped. “I’m really sorry.” She said. She then fast-walked to her classroom.

Naomi walked in. She apologized on how she was late and looked around. She scowled at how much students there were and she looked down. Ah. My hair. I’m going to get dress coded. She thought, looking at the teacher. I’m sure not to make any friends. she thought.

Last edited:

5cookie

The shortest potato in the history of ever
| Sparrow Agreste | Silver Swan |
| Interactions: LITERALLY EVERYBODY ( Especially MishaBear MishaBear ) | Status: At the classroom | Transformed: Akuma ver |

After a short time of consideration, Siren decided to attack the school. After all, that's right where she was, right? Plus, she needed to cause as much chaos as she could to attract Ladybug and Chat Noir, plus that wolf hero. She smiled, and turned a corner, strutting through the constant stream of students like it was a runway, and once she got to the top of the stairs, she started to sing a soft melody. All of the students stopped dead in their tracks, their eyes glowing gold, signifying they were under her spell. She smiled.
"I KNOW HOW MUSIC INFLUENCES YOU, BUT NOW I WILL BE YOUR ONLY INFLUENCE! I AM SIREN, THE QUEEN OF MELODIES! AND I SHALL BE THE ONLY THING YOU WILL EVER LISTEN TO!" She shout-sang, and looked down at her army below her. This would be a great start.
"NOW," She commanded her influenced army. "GO INSIDE AND ATTACK EVERY PERSON NOT UNDER MY CONTROL YOU ENCOUNTER, AND BRING THEM TO ME!" As soon as she finished singing that command, everyone ran into the school and started to bring down her reign of chaos.
"This will be a good start," she chuckled. Siren promptly headed inside the school as well, looking for a specific classroom.
Ms. Bustier's, her own class.
Once she got there, she slammed open the door, surveying her next victims. But then her gaze landed on Adrien, and she suddenly started doubting herself. She couldn't hurt her cousin, right? She shook her head. He would be fine...
But what if he isn't fine?!?! She looked down on the entire class' fearful expressions, attempting to fight against the akuma, but ultimatley failed.
"Adrien..." she stuttered. "Run." Then the akuma's power came down on her. This was her time to act.​

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
| Interactions: LITERALLY EVERYBODY ( Especially MishaBear MishaBear ) | Status: At the classroom | Transformed: Akuma ver |

After a short time of consideration, Siren decided to attack the school. After all, that's right where she was, right? Plus, she needed to cause as much chaos as she could to attract Ladybug and Chat Noir, plus that wolf hero. She smiled, and turned a corner, strutting through the constant stream of students like it was a runway, and once she got to the top of the stairs, she started to sing a soft melody. All of the students stopped dead in their tracks, their eyes glowing gold, signifying they were under her spell. She smiled.
"I KNOW HOW MUSIC INFLUENCES YOU, BUT NOW I WILL BE YOUR ONLY INFLUENCE! I AM SIREN, THE QUEEN OF MELODIES! AND I SHALL BE THE ONLY THING YOU WILL EVER LISTEN TO!" She shout-sang, and looked down at her army below her. This would be a great start.
"NOW," She commanded her influenced army. "GO INSIDE AND ATTACK EVERY PERSON NOT UNDER MY CONTROL YOU ENCOUNTER, AND BRING THEM TO ME!" As soon as she finished singing that command, everyone ran into the school and started to bring down her reign of chaos.
"This will be a good start," she chuckled. Siren promptly headed inside the school as well, looking for a specific classroom.
Ms. Bustier's, her own class.
Once she got there, she slammed open the door, surveying her next victims. But then her gaze landed on Adrien, and she suddenly started doubting herself. She couldn't hurt her cousin, right? She shook her head. He would be fine...
But what if he isn't fine?!?! She looked down on the entire class' fearful expressions, attempting to fight against the akuma, but ultimatley failed.
"Adrien..." she stuttered. "Run." Then the akuma's power came down on her. This was her time to act.​
Leo looked up seeing siren, he immedatly looked around for a way out, he rush over to the window and opened it before jumping out (if he can't jump out he breaks the window), grabbing onto the tree branch so he land safely before heading to an alleyway a few feet from the school and going behind a trash bin.

Olivia few out of leo satchel bag worried:"they might follow you here, make sure the coast is clear..."

Leo checks around and up before looks back at olivia:"all clear, we need to go help though i dont know how to stop this villian....we need to find ladybug..."

TheHaileyWilliams_

Naomi jumped at the slam. She bit her lip while backing away. A villain?! Imani peeked from her hoodie pocket and Naomi glanced at her. Geez. Worst time to enter, lady. This is my first day of school. Naomi scowled before she took her hair down. Her hair came down and Imani didn’t exactly want to transform yet. Plus, she knew nobody. How would anyone talk to her? And how would she even defeat this girl?

Naomi soon looked down. I need to transform. she thought. She looked around frantically.

Last edited:

Silver_Moon

Horror fan
Ash looked up from her drawing, seeing Siren. She jumped up from her seat and looked for a way out. She saw the open door and ran out the classroom as fast as she could. I need a place to transform, but I don’t think I should do it out in the public...Ash ran into a bathroom stall, the second she entered her Kwami flew out of her pocket. “Calm down Ash, you know what to do, we discussed everything yesterday! Just say ‘wings on’!” Chiro said. Ash took a deep breath and calmed down. “Alright. Wings on!”

Anouk simply smiled as she sat down. Then she took out her headphones to listen to a bit of music before class and that was when all hell broke loose. A villain was attacking the school and Anouk knew, she had to help as well as she could until Ladybug showed up. So she quickly ran out of the classroom, onto the hallway, and into the next room she could find. Lucky for her, it was a janitors closet. The perfect place to transform. "Geeah, let's race", she said and the process began.

As soon as she was transformed, she sped back to the classroom and thought about what she could do. She didn't need to think too long though, as she decided that she was going to try to distract the villain. Anouk started running in circles around the villain, poking her in the shoulders hoping to annoy her enough, that she was going to loose her concentration and stop whatever she had to concentrate on.

5cookie

The shortest potato in the history of ever
| Interactions: LITERALLY EVERYBODY ( Especially Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon ) | Status: At the classroom | Transformed: Akuma ver |

Siren's eyes darted around the classroom and then a girl with a cheetah-patterned mask started running in circles around her, extremley fast, and she seemed to be another miraculous holder.
"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!" She yelled, and lost her concentration on fighting against the akuma. "SINCE WHEN WERE THERE SO MANY MIRACULOUS HOLDERS!?!?" During the time Siren had attempted to catch the cheetah-printed hero all of the students had managed to rush out of the class.
"Are you really sure you want to do this?" She snarled at the girl, and prepared her vocal chords. This girl had frustrated her enough.​

MishaBear

Adrian's eyes widen as his class started to freak out. When he heard the villain speak, he immediately recognized the voice. "Sparrow..?" He didn't have time to say much then that before she acted. He used the cover of the students who either got hit by the attack or were scrambling out of the classroom to get himself out safely. He immediately rush down the hall in the opposite direction from his classmates as fast as he could running into a stall in the boy's bathroom making sure it was clear before calling his kwami. "Plagg! Claws out!" As soon as the transformation finished he used his staff to navigate back to where his classroom was. The villain was distracted by what he could tell was another miraculous holder. He dropped right behind her, crossing his arms as he smirked. "Ah. As much as I love an in person concert, meow...isn't a good time for that." He readied his staff, only hoping either Ladybug or the others showed up soon.

5cookie 5cookie Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon

BellePotter_Stormcloud

theycallme_anxiety
Marinette was about to stumble into class... When a huge mob of students came running. 'Wha-?' She decided to change into ladybug and see what was up. She ran to where no one would see her and transformed, then ran to the classroom.

ApfelSeine

Murder by Numbers 🏳️‍🌈🖥️
Hawkmoth watched through the eyes of Siren, his hand wrapping around the top of his cane tightly as he observed the situation. It seemed that there were many more additional miraculous holders, all of whom had managed to arrive before his two main targets, Ladybug and Chat Noir. This struck him as odd, particularly given how quickly they arrived on scene. Could it be that these miraculous holders were students at the school? It was a plausible theory, but he could not jump to such a conclusion just yet. They could just as easily be teachers or other staff, considering that those who wielded miraculouses were not always as they appeared. It could also be that the heroes were passers by, or actively patrolling the area because of the recency of the previous attack. There was simply not enough evidence to conclude things one way or another, at least not at this time.

Before he could become too transfixed by his own thoughts, his attention was drawn to the beeping case in his pocket. Hawkmoth was not entirely certain how he felt about being so easily interrupted during his activities. Perhaps he would pass off communication onto Nathalie if it became too intrusive. For the time being however, he decided to answer, still keeping his gaze focused upon what was happening around Siren. He slid one hand into his pocket and retrieved the case, opening it to answer.

"Yes, hello. Is there something you need?" Hawkmoth asked, speaking coolly but refraining from exhibiting any annoyance while he waited for his new contact to explain why she was calling.

Miasmith17 Miasmith17

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Leo looked up seeing siren, he immedatly looked around for a way out, he rush over to the window and opened it before jumping out (if he can't jump out he breaks the window), grabbing onto the tree branch so he land safely before heading to an alleyway a few feet from the school and going behind a trash bin.

Olivia few out of leo satchel bag worried:"they might follow you here, make sure the coast is clear..."

Leo checks around and up before looks back at olivia:"all clear, we need to go help though i dont know how to stop this villian....we need to find ladybug..."
Olivia tells him:"even so we should find a way to help the students"

Leo thought about it:"lets see what her power is then find a way to stop her, olivia howl up!"

Leo transforms into Sylvester, his hair has silver and white through it, his eyes dark wolf blue. He jump up out of the alleyway and heading to the school rooftop but didnt go too fast wanting to make others think he took very long to get there, thankfully the alleyway was bit far from the school so no one should have seen him
Hawkmoth watched through the eyes of Siren, his hand wrapping around the top of his cane tightly as he observed the situation. It seemed that there were many more additional miraculous holders, all of whom had managed to arrive before his two main targets, Ladybug and Chat Noir. This struck him as odd, particularly given how quickly they arrived on scene. Could it be that these miraculous holders were students at the school? It was a plausible theory, but he could not jump to such a conclusion just yet. They could just as easily be teachers or other staff, considering that those who wielded miraculouses were not always as they appeared. It could also be that the heroes were passers by, or actively patrolling the area because of the recency of the previous attack. There was simply not enough evidence to conclude things one way or another, at least not at this time.

Before he could become too transfixed by his own thoughts, his attention was drawn to the beeping case in his pocket. Hawkmoth was not entirely certain how he felt about being so easily interrupted during his activities. Perhaps he would pass off communication onto Nathalie if it became too intrusive. For the time being however, he decided to answer, still keeping his gaze focused upon what was happening around Siren. He slid one hand into his pocket and retrieved the case, opening it to answer.

"Yes, hello. Is there something you need?" Hawkmoth asked, speaking coolly but refraining from exhibiting any annoyance while he waited for his new contact to explain why she was calling.

Miasmith17 Miasmith17
Lilith spoke through the communicator with a light tone:"is the plan working so far for you? I hope my present for your akumatization is working well for you....i just need you to keep the heroes distracted long enough for me to collect something...."

TheHaileyWilliams_

Naomi

Naomi looked around, Imani peeking out Of her hoodie pocket. “Just say ‘Imani, hearts shine!’ And you’ll be fine.” And Naomi looked at an alleyway a bit far from the school. When Naomi saw there was a dark-ish turn, she went to it, and said quietly “Imani, hearts shine!” And she was being transformed. After that, she looked around. Her hair was now a dark blue with some white streaks, and she put it up in a bun. She hopped up on the building roof. “Okay...” she said. “Now i gotta save everyone?“ she asked herself. She laughed quietly and looked at the school.

She hopped down, and ran in, seeing every student. As she directed every student who was running, to outside, she heard the villain yell “ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” and smirked. “They better be.” She whispered and kept guiding everyone to outside, seeing student‘s run off. Miraculous Holders. She scoffed. She just guessed it.

Mentions:
N/A

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Naomi

Naomi looked around, Imani peeking out Of her hoodie pocket. “Just say ‘Imani, hearts shine!’ And you’ll be fine.” And Naomi looked at an alleyway a bit far from the school. When Naomi saw there was a dark-ish turn, she went to it, and said quietly “Imani, hearts shine!” And she was being transformed. After that, she looked around. Her hair was now a dark blue with some white streaks, and she put it up in a bun. She hopped up on the building roof. “Okay...” she said. “Now i gotta save everyone?“ she asked herself. She laughed quietly and looked at the school.

She hopped down, and ran in, seeing every student. As she directed every student who was running, to outside, she heard the villain yell “ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” and smirked. “They better be.” She whispered and kept guiding everyone to outside, seeing student‘s run off. Miraculous Holders. She scoffed. She just guessed it.

Mentions:
N/A
Sylvester was heading to the school but noticed a miraculous hero with a tail and blue white suit, watching her jump down

Crystal mentally spoke in his mind:'better figure out a plan and find out who that is...'

He silently land behind the hero hearing her whisper and the villian yell. He stood close speaking deep:"lost little gecko?"
TheHaileyWilliams_ TheHaileyWilliams_

TheHaileyWilliams_

Gecko
Mentions: Miasmith17 Miasmith17

Gecko jumped at Sylvester’s appearance. “No, i’m not.” She said calmly. “Are you lost? Are you going to help stop the villian?” She snapped, turning around. She got scared, a thing she didn’t like. Hoping it was a yes, she put her hand on her hip.

She turned around at some of the student who took pictures, or videos, and she scoffed. “O...Okay.” She said, telling them to go far. “Go away to a place where your safe, please.” She shouted to them, over a loud crowd of kids outside. “Go far!” She turned back around to Sylvester. “Nice to meet you, i guess.”

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Gecko

Gecko jumped at Sylvester’s appearance. “No, i’m not.” She said calmly. “Are you lost? Are you going to help stop the villian?” She snapped, turning around. She got scared, a thing she didn’t like. Hoping it was a yes, she put her hand on her hip.

She turned around at some of the student who took pictures, or videos, and she scoffed. “O...Okay.” She said, telling them to go far. “Go away to a place where your safe, please.” She shouted to them, over a loud crowd of kids outside. “Go far!” She turned back around to Sylvester. “Nice to meet you, i guess.”
Sylvester looked at her:"if i wasnt here i wouldnt be helping would i? Lets get going...."

He look over at the crowd of students and growl a large growl "beat it! Scram!" He watch the crowd leave before looking back at gecko speaking with not much emotion "no time for introductions, we better get inside....."
TheHaileyWilliams_ TheHaileyWilliams_

TheHaileyWilliams_

Gecko

Gecko saw the crowd run away. She nodded at his statement, “Okay, let’s go.” And got her heart charm ready. She had it in her hand, and ran inside, not really expecting Sylvester’s help.

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Gecko

Gecko saw the crowd run away. She nodded at his statement, “Okay, let’s go.” And got her heart charm ready. She had it in her hand, and ran inside, not really expecting Sylvester’s help.
Sylvester followed behind her entering the room watching as siren, chat, ladybug, anouk ( Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon i cant spell) look over at them

He look over at ladybug then back at siren:"a mermaid? Shouldnt you go back to the ocean?"

TheHaileyWilliams_ TheHaileyWilliams_ BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud MishaBear MishaBear ApfelSeine ApfelSeine Silver_Moon Silver_Moon (everyone)

TheHaileyWilliams_

Gecko
Mentions: Miasmith17 Miasmith17 , 5cookie 5cookie BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud

Gecko stopped in her tracks when she saw the villian. She shot a look at Sylvester and looked at Chat Noir. Then at Ladybug. She nodded and got her heart charm ready. She glared at the villain and and almost laughed at Sylvester’s comment. “Mermaids can’t survive without water, so i can gladly help!” Gecko said, smirking. “Or, she’s just fake, just sayin..”

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Gecko
Mentions: Miasmith17 Miasmith17 , 5cookie 5cookie BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud

Gecko stopped in her tracks when she saw the villian. She shot a look at Sylvester and looked at Chat Noir. Then at Ladybug. She nodded and got her heart charm ready. She glared at the villain and and almost laughed at Sylvester’s comment. “Mermaids can’t survive without water, so i can gladly help!” Gecko said, smirking. “Or, she’s just fake, just sayin..”
Sylvester looked at siren and hold the compact, it was more boyish . Getting ready to attack

5cookie 5cookie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)