What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 🐞Miraculous ladybug group AU roleplay 🐞

Sub Genres
Magical, Romance, School, Super Powers

SupremerMemer

Fantasy Geek Memer Otaku
(sorry i've been gone. First i had a lot of schoolwork, then my dad (probably) got the coronavirus and we had to stay in a hotel for a while)

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
(sorry i've been gone. First i had a lot of schoolwork, then my dad (probably) got the coronavirus and we had to stay in a hotel for a while)
(I hope he gets better, thats fine we understand...if you need a break we will allow it, if you want to come back we will welcome you anytime) take as long as you need) btw for future ooc (out of character) messages theres the miraculous chat in pm)

5cookie

The shortest potato in the history of ever
| Sparrow Agreste | Silver Swan |
| Interactions: Open | Status: On patrol | Transformed?: Yes |

Silver listened to Ladybug ask about the route.
"Sure, that works. I'm still kinda new to this hero thing anyway," She answered.

BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud

(sorry for it being so short)​

SupremerMemer

Fantasy Geek Memer Otaku
Callen Would Be Reading In His Room. Lelex Would Be Lying Around Bored Since Callen Hadn't Really Gone Outside Since When They Ran Into The People By The Park.

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Callen Would Be Reading In His Room. Lelex Would Be Lying Around Bored Since Callen Hadn't Really Gone Outside Since When They Ran Into The People By The Park.
lilith use her demon powers and teleported back to her hideout in the mountains outside of the radio station

SupremerMemer

Fantasy Geek Memer Otaku
lilith use her demon powers and teleported back to her hideout in the mountains outside of the radio station
Lelex Began To Start Sighing Repeatedly Until Callen Caved. "What do you want! I'm trying to read. I just got to the good part!". "Its so boring. Why don't you go outside more. You seem to be all cave bat like every since the inncident at the park!" Lelex Responded.

5cookie

| Interactions: Open | Status: On patrol | Transformed?: Yes |

Silver nodded. She extended her racket and headed off along with Ladybug. Silver had hoped she could get some questions answered today, but it didn't seem like she had time. She took a look at the sky, the moon being dead-center, which signaled that it was midnight.
"Oof. I guess I have to go. It's getting late," She replied, thinking of how she was going to get back home. She hopefully knew how to get there, she had memorized some telltale signs that she was getting close when she was on the car ride.

BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud

5cookie

| Interactions: Open | Status: At home | Transformed?: No |

"Good night, Ladybug!" Silver waved to the heroine as she vaulted across the streets on her racket on her way home. the wind rushing against her face, she landed through a window into her bedroom. Angoraa flew out of Sparrow's choker into her hand.
"That was amazing, Angoraa! I love being a superhero," Sparrow smiled, and set her kwami on her ivory white nightstand, right next to her lamp with a lacey-looking, pale pink lampshade. She tossed a few grapes in Angoraa's direction, the kwami eating them gratefully. Sparrow changed into her pajamas, and laid down in her bed, pulling up her blanket to her face.
"Good night, Angorra," Sparrow whispered, turning off the lights and falling asleep.

Interactions: BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
The next morning

a young male woke up out of the chamber tube in lily old appartment in the outskirts of paris, it was a cloudy day and might rain.
He walk over to olivia after the chamber door open:"olivia wake up..."

Olivia start to wake up stretching:"morning lily i had a strange dream that you were cursed and changed into a guy...." she open her eyes and look at her suprised with a frown "it wasnt a dream was it?"

He shook his head:"no olivia it wasnt...it happened. I guess i will need to make up a cover up so no one will get suspicious, what about luke?"

Olivia shook her head:"no seems common...lets try leo..."

He thought about it:"leo then, i better hurry and get ready...if theres any clothes that can fit"

Leo checks around till he finds a grey jacket, black thin glooves, dark blue jeans and grey sneakers "perfect lets get going..." he let olivia go into his satchel bag before eating and heading to school

(His hair short and brown)

SupremerMemer SupremerMemer BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud ApfelSeine ApfelSeine 5cookie 5cookie QueenofHearts QueenofHearts machetea machetea LostWater LostWater DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon MishaBear MishaBear
Dan venkman 1984 Dan venkman 1984
king_of_demons12 king_of_demons12

Last edited:

ApfelSeine

Murder by Numbers 🏳️‍🌈🖥️
The sun had risen over Paris, but Hawk Moth stood in the dark, surrounded by the serene little akuma that rested in his observatory tower. As he stood in silence, he let the emotions of the city wash over him, just as varied as ever, seeking out the fine pearl of the perfect negative emotion. With new players entering the battle, it was the ideal time to proceed strategically. If he could draw out even one of the new superheros, he would be better able to get a sense of what Miraculouses had been found. Of course, this would have to be done without working at cross purposes with his new ally. He rested his hand on the glasses case that had been gifted to him, but it was not time just yet.

Finally, he felt a pull towards a strong negative emotion. Anguish and resentment from the school where precious possessions had been lost. This would do nicely for his purposes. The window before him opened, flooding the room with light and scattering the akuma into the air. Reaching up, Hawk Moth took one Akuma into the palm of his hand, dark energy infusing into the creature as he clasped it gently.

"Fly away my little Akuma, and evillize this tormented soul."

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Meanwhile in the mountains, lilith got up stretching and get readh for the day before checking her monitors. She notice an akuma flying into the city "fang wake up" she said changing into her demon form

Fang wakes up and goes into lilith pocket of her skirt

Lilith uses a demonic teleportation spell and appears in a alleyway in the city, she walk out of it and notice leo near by, she walk over:"hello there~ could you help me find a direction that a purple butterfly went to...."

Leo looked at lilith angered:"no thanks i rather not work with you"

Lilith gave a confused look as she was in her normal form but demon wings hidden in her back:"what are you talking about i-..." she look at him closely and slowly realizes starting to laugh

"Oh my gosh is that you twin....lily?" She laugh

Leo back up he look around making sure no one was nearby thankfully it was still early enough for the small street to be empty:"what purple butterfly? Shush someone will hear you..."

Lilith chuckle:"i can tell by the curse its demonic magic....i wont tell dear old vlad but i'll let him find out...."

Leo glared:"be on your way...im not helping you..."

Lilith raise her hands back a way:"fine, see you around..." she teleport to the rooftop

Leo felt bit worried that she knew but now has to figure out what purple butterfly she is talking about

5cookie

| Interactions: ApfelSeine ApfelSeine | Status: Akuma reached her | Transformed: No |

Sparrow's eyes filled with tears. She had just gotten a call from her manager. Apparently, she had been moved down to #2 on "The Most Popular Song List'', a huge forum online which gets a ton of traction and is one of the biggest factors in if a song artist gets a great career or not. Swears had been yelled into her ear, and screaming was heard. She had apologised and promised that she could bring her ranking back up to top, but her manager said to her, "A promise isn't enough. You better get your ranking back up to top within the next 24 hours, or you're a disgrace to the Agreste family name."
And with that, the call ended. Sparrow was feeling hopeless. She had let down her manager, her fans, and most of all...
The Agreste family name.

Sparrow's vision was blurry, and she pushed through the students, a wave of tears falling from her eyes. she sat down in a corner, and sulked. There would never be a way to fix what happened. it was simply impossible.
Angoraa's anxiety broke through the roof, the swan kwami frantically attempting to cheer her holder up, but to no avail. She then noticed the treacherous, black butterfly advancing around the corner. it's aura of darkness put the kwami in full-alert mode.
"SPARROW! PLEASE! SNAP OUT OF IT! YOU'RE GONNA GET AKUMATIZED!" Angoraa screamed as loud as she dared to. The akuma was making a beeline for her holder, really, really fast. it was too late for Sparrow. Angoraa hurried towards her owner, frantically taking off Sparrow's Miraculous and ran. Angoraa hid herself around the corner, and watched as the butterfly reached Sparrow’s hair clip, and her crying stopped abruptly. The light purple butterfly outline around her face signaled that it was too late. Angoraa was then left with the choice.
Give the miraculous to Ladybug and risk Sparrow’s identity being put out into the open,
Or keep the miraculous and return it to Sparrow when she is defeated.
The kwami decided to keep the miraculous. It might be the only hope to stay in contact with her holder.
Mentions: BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Leo kept heading to the school and was listening to a podcast till a familar song came on, his eyes widen......his song was on...

Olivia spoke to him quietly to avoid being heard or seen while staying in leo satchel bag:"what is it?"

Leo said lowly:"my song new traditions is playing on the podcast...." he said bit worried as he walks over seeing the school close by and notice a student run in crying

Olivia frown whisper quietly:"be careful leo, we dont want to cause any problems keep a low profile..."

Leo heads inside the school to his english class and notice some students look at him:'i'll need to come up with a lie about why im not here and why a guy is sitting at her desk...' he thought

Anouk stepped outside the building and started walking towards her new school. 'Another new beginning', she sighed as she put her hands in the pocket of her jacket. A short while later, she finally arrived at the school. Anouk looked around to get some kind of idea how many students attend the school until her eyes fell on another girl.

She looked rather lost and she could immediately tell that she was new here as well. Not wanting to talk to her though, she took out her phone and started playing some mind numbing game that's good to pass the time and hoped that the other girl didn't notice her looking at her.

Silver_Moon Silver_Moon

Last edited:

Silver_Moon

Horror fan
Ash went out of her house and took a deep breath. Alright, a new school. I can do this. She took her owl-choker and looked at it. She still couldn’t comprehend what this magical being was. She put it on and looked at her black backpack. Her Kwami Chiro had said, that she should take him everywhere she goes, because there’s always a chance that something bad happens. Ash put on the hood from her hoodie and started walking to her new school.

Ash later arrived and looked around. I kinda feel like I’m being watched...ugh I should stop being so anxious! She noticed that for a brief moment someone looked at her. Wait..was this girl...looking at me? Maybe she thinks that I look weird. I’ll say hi before she gets too weirded out by me. Ash took all the courage she had and stepped towards the girl. „Uh, hi. Are you new here? I’m kinda lost and don’t really know where to go.“
Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon

Last edited:
Unfortunately for Anouk, the new girl had seen her looking at her. When the girl stood in front of her, she put her phone away and said: "Hi. Yes, I'm new as well and no I don't know where to go either". After a while she added: "You can come with me to search for the headmasters office, if you want to". Even though Anouk wasn't even going to try to make friends, she thought she should help the girl, since she knew from first hand experience how rough first days could be.

Anouk walked toward the school and looked around. She didn't see the door to the headmasters office. Knowing, it would take too much time to search everything, she turned to a boy, who was standing close to her. "Hi", she greeted the boy. "Would you mind telling me where the headmasters office is?", Anouk asked him. After she got her answer, she turned to the girl and told her that she should follow her. Then, she made her way to the headmaster.

Silver_Moon Silver_Moon

Silver_Moon

Horror fan
Together with the other girl she went through the school. After a while Ash felt a little awkward. "So umm, I'm Ash, what's your name?" she asked her, to make things less weird.
(sorry don't know what to write haha)
Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon

BellePotter_Stormcloud

theycallme_anxiety
Marinette woke up, yawning. "Oh! I'm early for my ala-NINE O CLOCK???" She jumped out of bed in a hurry, making little squeaky noises of distress. She got ready in record time and ran out the door, to school. She got to the building, panting and doubling over

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Im just gonna add this in since we changed it back to sparrow)
Lilith look from her monitors in her hideout in the moutain outskirts of paris to see sparrow crying and upset, she uses her mirror compact communicator to call hawkmoth

His glasses case start to beep, under the normal fabric was communicator antenna. It can be used like a normal talking communicator or with a face video call

Fang hung upside down from the ceiling:"is our plan working?"

Lilith smiled:"my dear fang, it is....during the attack we should be able to get what we need without hawkmoth or anyone knowing..."

Hour later current time

Lilith was on a rooftop of a hotel after speaking to leo:"the mouse took the bait and is keeping the people panicking as the ringleader keeps up to his tricks to keep the mouse going...the bats will be busy" she said quietly to herself and fang in her pocket

ApfelSeine

Murder by Numbers 🏳️‍🌈🖥️
"Siren, I am Hawk Moth. No one appreciates all the hard work you put into your music, but I will give you the power to captivate everyone who hears you sing. All I ask for in return is Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous."

He clasped his hand in a triumphant fist, an evil grin crossing his face as it so often did. He heard the beeping notification in his pocket, but would leave that aside until he could secure the loyalty of his victim.

5cookie 5cookie

5cookie

| Interactions: ApfelSeine ApfelSeine | Status: E V I L | Transformed: Akuma ver |

Sparrow grinned evilly. She would finally have revenge on everyone who didn't care, especially her family and manager. All she had to do was accept Hawkmoth's proposal.
"Of course, Hawkmoth." The teenager smiled as a dark purple substance enveloped her body, and when it disappeared. Sparrow was gone, and Siren has risen.
Siren's skin was a light gray, just above her hands up to her elbow covered in what seemed like scales. Her mask was golden with a turquoise outline, and her yellow water droplet hair clip gave off a faint, golden glow. Her dress was golden as well, with turquoise details. The garment's sleeves were long, and one of her shoulders was exposed. She had a long skirt that was attached to the top of her dress and looked like a mix between a mermaid tail and a train dress skirt. Her boots were a deep turquoise color. Her deep, blue hair was long and silky, and acet somewhat like water. She had fish-fin shaped ears, and when she opened her eyes, they were a piercing yellow. Siren cocked her head and grinned evilly. Who shall she target first?​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)