What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Miraculous AU Group OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

PenPal110

No ones favorite Penpal
its a lot of fun when you play with a good group
if you want we are looking for more members

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Lilith was watching her lily and that girl named swift, listening in on their conversation and slam her fist on the desk:"you may have a new family but im sure my plan will not only make you forget your idenitity but also your abilities...." she turn the cameras back to the paris monitor with a switch

Fang float there beside lilith asking:"wait so you have cameras on a different earth too, i thought lily walker was your twin?"

Lilith shook her head:"yes and no i'll explain everything later..." she transform into batfang and use her compact to contact hawkmoth through his glasses case/communicator wanting to see if he was willing to help

It was somewhat begrudgingly that Hawk Moth drew out the communicator. He was never in a particularly good mood when his plans did not manifest as he had hoped. Rather, he much preferred it when things went his way, as they did with his work. His new 'ally' was still somewhat of an enigma to him, which tended to put him ill at ease even when he was in a good mood. The way she contacted him without concern to timing was rather irritating. As Gabriel Agreste, he was already a busy man. Now it seemed that he had someone demanding much of his time as Hawk Moth as well. Still, he opened the communicator to respond.

"What is it Batfang?" he asked, masked face peering at the case in his darkened lair. "I trust you have good reason for calling me."

Batfang tells him:"i am in need of your assistance, in return i can distract the heroes and give you information about them...the plan requires an akumatized victim that can cause memory loss..."

"You make an interesting proposition..." Hawk Moth mused, thumb stroking the top of his cane as he considered what Batfang was requesting. "It should be feasible, but may require some more direct intervention on my part to find the appropriate target. I will need some time to prepare, but I believe I can assist you. What is the plan you have in mind?"

Batfang smirk:"i need the target to power up a special ray device...one that could cause my enemy to forget everything their hero identity and how to control their powers...i plan to use it on a special place filled with heroes to cause chaos..."

"A device... interesting..." Hawk Moth said, eyebrow quirking up skeptically. "I must admit that your idea is an interesting one. I shall see to it that such a villain is created. How you see fit to use them is your business, if you can get me what I am after."

Batfang tells him looking at the camera monitor:"i shall succeed, besides i know one of the holders is getting weaker...it wont be long till their luck runs out"

"Is that so. I shall be monitoring the situation closely," Hawk Moth said with a slight nod. "I hope you shall not disappoint me. We will be in touch."

He closed the case with a snap, a plan forming in his mind of how he would manage to create the perfect villain for this situation.

Batfang hung up on her communicator closing it, she walk over to the monitor watching as all of paris was busy in the afternoon knowing tonight will be perfect to get her victim.
"I know what to do, time to see which citizen has nightmares....." she said waiting till evening to begin her plan...

PenPal110

No ones favorite Penpal
truth be told, i think im done here. its far to slow for me, its been so long o forgot about this place, days passed before anyone posted a reply to me in the rp channel.
yes i think im just gonna go.

PenPal110

No ones favorite Penpal
i thank you, i had hoped we could all become good friends, but with how slow things got here, i think its best if i formally anounce my departure, rather then leave you all thinking im ghosting you.

ApfelSeine

Murder by Numbers 🏳️‍🌈🖥️
I can appreciate that. If you ever want to talk about stuff I'm around on here and discord. I definitely am a bit more talkative outside of roleplay settings to be sure

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
truth be told, i think im done here. its far to slow for me, its been so long o forgot about this place, days passed before anyone posted a reply to me in the rp channel.
yes i think im just gonna go.
Too slow? We been replying and waiting

Its why i been trying to get all my group rps up and running Once or twice a week

But ok then

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
sorry man, dont want to be rube.
I also think the issue is because of how many threads we watch it causes the notifications to not send.....

I'll probably make a pm chat with most rpers from both groups that way it would be faster for everyone to be able to see the replies

Its fine pen im just angry with others not you....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)