• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mintyo

alone in a room full of people
Minty here, looking for roleplay partners.

I'll try to make it short and get right to it. Time zone GMT+1. English is not my first language, not even my second language. Hopefully, it won't be a problem - usually, people don't even notice until I tell them. I do consider myself a very serious and passionate roleplayer. I got into roleplaying as a teenager (i had several fallouts back and forward) but kept returning.. and.. baaam... here we are. Now I'm in my late 20's and I prefer my roleplay partner to be at least 20+ preferably 25+

I like: Romance, Slice of Life, Drama, Horror, Adventure, LGTBQ, Historical, Anime, Supernatural. I do like exploring more mature and darker themes, life is not perfect nor are my characters. Let me know about any possible triggers and topics you'd rather avoid. Respect. Please have some sort of common sense what's too much. Follow site rules.

I write past tense 3rd person, I prefer my RP partner to do the same. I can write ALOT. But then, I prefer quality over quantity. Try to keep it over 2-3 well-written paragraphs.

Pairings: MxM or MxF. I can roleplay as male or female, whatever you prefer. Please don't make the romance in the plot like a dance on roses. I want our characters having to face some thorns.
I respectfully decline any characters that already exist or fandoms. Except for HP - but then I want the characters to be OC. Realistic face claims or Anime / Artwork. Doesn't matter. Pinterest mood boards are also a thumb up. But it's not a must. No Mary Sue / Gary Stu - thanks.

OOC - sure but I might come off as cold in the beginning
Busy or simply lost inspiration /desire to roleplay. Just say so. I love brutally honest ppl. I work full time and I understand that life comes first.

If you are still interested- hit me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back