• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Minos Questionaire [Character Creation]

Lore
Here
Other
Here

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Thank You for Joining this Activity.

Before the Game begins, please fill out this personality background and information questionnaire.

FULL NAME

SEX

BACKGROUND
Awake.
Frederick.
The Game.
That's all you require.

~~~______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________~~~
Now, a few quick questions.
WHAT DO YOU FEAR MOST?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?

WHAT DO YOU CURRENTLY LOOK LIKE?

WHAT CRIME WOULD YOU MOST LIKELY BE ACCUSED OF?

(im so ready for this)
Full Name: Duljin Suwaidi
Sex: M

What do you fear the most: Growing old and alone while realizing that all my dreams and aspirations just swept by as the years went on without me doing anything about them, and now its too late to do anything about it.
What is your favorite colour: White
What do you currently look like: Curly short beard, shorter than average height, bit of muscle but not too much, short hair and brown eyes.
What crime would you most likely be accused of: Piracy

Full Name: Killian Justitia
Sex: M

What Do You Fear The Most?
"Torture. Mental or physical ⁠— either way, it's terrifying. Honestly, I think that would be anyone's worst fear, if they think about it. The idea of wanting so desperately to die but not being allowed. Sends a shiver down your spine, doesn't it? On a more philosophical note, I think human beings are pretty scary, too. We have such a capacity to be cruel; case in point, torture. Even me, though I'd like to believe I'm at least better than the worst of them."

What Is Your Favorite Color?
"Don't have a significant preference but I do like darker shades, especially of red or purple."

What Do You Currently Look Like?
"Blue eyes, black hair. I'm tall, probably an inch or so over six feet. Fit and athletic, though not exactly built in the macho sense of the word... think Olympic swimmer without most of the rippling muscles. I'd say I have a fairly imposing structure, actually, compared to most. Despite that, I'm still frequently called pretty. So, you can guess what my face looks like."

What Crime Would You Most Likely Be Accused Of?
"I wonder? I don't exactly have the look of a criminal. Maybe, coercion? Blackmail? I do know a few secrets."

tumblr_p1r5atMvaD1vrguspo1_400.png

FULL NAME:
Kida Reyes

SEX:
Female

WHAT DO YOU FEAR MOST?
Abandonment. The idea of trusting and loving someone and them turning on you like it's nothing

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
Green. But not the disgusting green. More like a pastel minty green or the camouflage green.

WHAT DO YOU CURRENTLY LOOK LIKE?
I'm pale. So very pale. Like I go out in the sun and blind people kind of pale. I step into the sun for two seconds and hello lobster. I'm soooo short and basically look like a child thanks to it and being slim does not help with looking like a twelve year old. Green eyes, long kinda ginger/peachy coloured hair? I'm awful at describing myself.

WHAT CRIME WOULD YOU MOST LIKELY BE ACCUSED OF?
Theft? Arson? Forgery? Who knows I have many talents and secrets​

Last edited:
galileo.jpg

Full Name:
Galileo Abernathy

Sex:
M

WHAT DO YOU FEAR MOST:
"What is it that I fear? There are several answers to that question, really. Human beings are afraid of many things, some more than others on certain days. You could say that I am nervous about things I will and have not yet done; I look back upon what I have managed to endure, and I cower at the memories. Fear can span to the unknown as well, such as what lies beneath the deepest, darkest depths of the ocean or the processes that keep out star-dust forms animated. I could say that drives me into deep thought that induces something akin to fear. Although some might not experience it, you can be afraid of people, even those that should be closest to you; They can be the worse kind of beast to harm you, as they know your inner-most workings. And with that, comes the possibility into transforming yourself into that sort of beast in the future.
So yes, I fear many, many things:
The Unknown, The Wrong Decision, My Family & Self-Corruption."

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR:
"Unlike before, this is an easier question I can answer. My favorite color would have to be cornflower blue. Its a soft shade, one of peace and friendship. Honestly, a very beautiful flower. Have you seen one before?"

WHAT DO YOU CURRENTLY LOOK LIKE:
"I'd say a lanky individual at 5'10", not overly tall like most guys, but a decent height to be able to reach the top shelf. My skin is relatively pale, not dark enough to hide the splashes of freckles that litter my nose and shoulders. As for my hair, I'm a natural Auburn, but for several reasons, I have decided upon dying it white. My bangs are frankly a bit too long, falling over my dishwater-blue eyes. On my left forearm, I have a small calligraphy E tattoo, and another of an anatomical heart with flowers over my own. I also have a small lip piercing that I remove when at home."

WHAT CRIME WOULD YOU MOST LIKELY BE ACCUSED OF:
"If anything, theft; But you know, one shouldn't accuse people of such. Things might get a bit out of hand-"

Name: Leo Aldahard
Sex: Male

~~~

What do you fear the most?
"Failure. I plan everything with care and caution and seeing everything that I worked on crumble to pieces because I didn't consider an outside factor scares me to death. It's my one and only biggest fear that I can't overcome. Maybe it's because I'm a perfectionist and picky about everything that I'm like this but who knows?

What's your favorite color?
Purple. What other color is there to choose?

What do you currently look like?
I'm just your typical 5'8 guy with messy black hair that I never bother to fix. I've got brown eyes and fair skin I guess? I don't know, I rarely look at myself. You'll always see me with a smile, whether that smile is friendly or mischievous however, who knows? I never take of this scarf that's always on me. No matter where I am or what the weather is, I'm always using this scarf.

What crime would you most likely be accused of?
Extortion. Definitely extortion. But I don't rely on violence or physical threats. Words are more powerful.

Name: Ahriman Jackson

what do you fear the most?
fear of the unknown, for if even i don't know what something is. Then it either be researched or destroyed.

what's your favorite color?
red is my favorite color. Why well i simply like, that's it.

what do you currently look like?
I'm a ordinary 5'9 with black hair and green eyes, along with brown skin. That's my basic look. Nothing really special to begin with. And what else is there to know, for I know myself better than anyone. Why tell anyone else?

what crime would you most likely be arrested for?
Robbery is the most likely, for I will do whatever it takes to gain the knowledge I thrist for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back