Video Games Minecraft?

I used to play Minecraft a lot. I enjoy the modded MC better, though, to be honest. Since I first tried it with a mod, the regular Minecraft seems boring to me.

AMG I love Minecraft! Actually working on a little RP series with some friends. While I currently play 1.12.2 for streams, I favour 1.7.10 for recording because the mod selection is amazing! Then again, I generally play whatever version if it's a good plugin server.

I played a lot when it was newer but I haven't really touched the game in a while. I kind of want to boot it back up and give it another go but I'm trying to cut down on my ridiculous gaming backlog some more.

I never did get very good at building cool stuff, though.
DO IT there are awsome new things

I used to play Minecraft a lot. I enjoy the modded MC better, though, to be honest. Since I first tried it with a mod, the regular Minecraft seems boring to me.
I can’t use mods even ones that say mcpe cause they either don’t show Minecraft when I go to transfer them or they give me a weird code

I don't play too terribly often anymore, at least not at the moment. Once in awhile I'll get motivated to, but otherwise I'll leave it be.

Though I do remember ye olden days. Alpha, Beta, indev and infdev. Classic mode, and the struggle of making houses with water features. Making brick, multiple story houses with bright-as-all-crap carpets and plumbing lines leading from the edges of the world into the house.

Crazy times. Minecraft is much better now, but I used to have an absolute blast making random stuff in there. Playing Spleef with my family, lol! Fun times.

I play both Minecraft and Terraria

Now that I got Minecraft on my laptop (after only having the XB1 edition), it's opened the floodgates with mods because Bedrock got boring without mods. You can only around the same few biomes and kill the same few mobs before it loses the enjoyment you get from it

Now I got the Biomes o Plenty mod for more biomes, Switch Bow for fantastic bows (my go-to weapon), and this weekend I'm putting up a mod for a lot more mobs

I play both Minecraft and Terraria

Now that I got Minecraft on my laptop (after only having the XB1 edition), it's opened the floodgates with mods because Bedrock got boring without mods. You can only around the same few biomes and kill the same few mobs before it loses the enjoyment you get from it

Now I got the Biomes o Plenty mod for more biomes, Switch Bow for fantastic bows (my go-to weapon), and this weekend I'm putting up a mod for a lot more mobs
There are some mods in pe actually

I have a server with a few of my friends, I really enjoy it! It would be cool to have a server through this website lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back