Video Games Minecraft?

Hopefully I'm another one of many. Usually its just a downtime, pastime game. I don't play it anywhere near as much as I used to.

I mean, I have it on my Laptop, but aside from pulling it out and building houses on a server whenever someone asks me to over the internet, I otherwise leave it be.

I played a lot when it was newer but I haven't really touched the game in a while. I kind of want to boot it back up and give it another go but I'm trying to cut down on my ridiculous gaming backlog some more.

I never did get very good at building cool stuff, though.

I'm the best practical builder I ever played a game with, and I was *great* at Minecraft; I played it about a year ago, was still ok.

I only play modded Minecraft. Usually whatever Direwolf20 has out lately. I like building machines and automated systems. Can't do actual design worth a crap.

Veteran minecraft builder here. I won't say I'm good, as I certainly am not - and I haven't actually built for a good while now - but I can say I'm not a novice at it :p

I have Minecraft on several platforms and I still play it off and on from time to time. I don't enjoy playing it on this laptop, however, because of how crappy the GPU is.

I still play Minecraft, very actively. I've played for maybe 5 years or so and still do quite often, attracting ridicule from some peers. But whatever, I like it, other people like it, so it's all good.

I play 1.12.2 modded minecraft (mods I put together), and normal minecraft, but with cheats. xD I beat the game with cheats once, it was quick, entertaining, and interesting.. I imagine it would take much, much, much longer normally. I couldn't imagine. I want to own my own server one day for friends to play on, and make my own mods.

Nah, you're not the only nerd around here. ;P
Just kidding xD
But I do play Minecraft and it is very entertaining, especially with music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back