Video Games Minecraft turns 10 today! What do you remember most about this game?

Soooo fucking much. I remember hopping from server to server with my former best friend, fucking around with everyone. I remember building my first house and just running out of there because I didn't know how to make a door and the zombies came in. I remember trying to make a house out of crafting tables because I thought they were reinforced wood at first. My first survival games win. Being dominant in a massive factions server, making my own shitty mod and trying out all the mods I could find, playing adventure maps, building and exploring my own massive world, learning redstone and creating a LOT of things like secret entrances and etc. The best thing I managed to make was a fucking alarm clock. Took me wayy to fucking long. It was amazing and I am so saddened by not having anybody to play it with. Playing it alone, after beating the entire game and doing everything there is to do is not really fun if I do say so myself. So now it just sits all dusty in some folder.
You could play with me and teach me to be a better player I’m always in peacefull or on creative -_-

When Hardcore was first released my first death was from a skeleton knocking me back into my own cactus wall.

Last edited:
Configuring (Forge) servers for people I know because they all can't deal with commandline and java.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back