• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Minako's Adventure Map!

Minako Arisato

Eternally Bored
aniguns.png
84c0b2fc4650fdc3ad2983a063a08f5f.png

Hi there! I'm Minako or Summer, but my aunt once called me "the weirdest person in the universe". I'm a twenty year old workaholic, memelord, and self-proclaimed Pokemon Master. When I'm not busy at work, I spend my days playing video games, sleeping, watching crime documentaries, and screaming into the black abyss. Some of my interests include history, the paranormal, conspiracy theories, psychology, and writing. I'm unsurprisingly a cisgender female and my pronouns are she/her/hers. I'm straight outta New England though I originally hail from New Joisey (this places me in the Eastern Standard Timezone, btw). I'm also a bisexual with a slight preference for women, but I'm currently falling hard for a male coworker. My fandoms and actually relevant information can be found below. Feel free to proceed if you are interested in writing with me. Thanks for reading!

552421f155927758d173a1672f6273a7.png

Posting Speed: My schedule fluctuates frequently so you can get anywhere from several posts a day to a single post per month. I'm slow as molasses and response times depend on my level of inspiration.
Experience: I've been Roleplaying for about 9+ years. Over the years, I've written on various mediums. This includes chat clients, Tumblr, Russian Facebook VK, forums, and so much more.
Mediums: I'm cool writing on RPNation, through the PM system, or through off-site clients. If preferred, I have a few emails to waste, Google Docs, a Skype account, and a Discord account.
Romance: I like to have it, but I don't search for it. I don't mind writing MxF, MxM, and/or FxF. I have to admit that I have a slight preference for FxF and FxM though.

Writing Length: I match my partner's length! I'm happy writing anything from one-liners to multiple paragraphs! Just lemme know what you prefer.
Characters: I heavily prefer to double and/or use NPCs. I'm comfortable playing any gender though I have a slight preference for playing males (shhhh, I know it's weird).
Character Designs: I create characters "on the fly" and prefer to use anime imagery. I don't like long character sheets as it's much easier to develop my characters as I go.
Other: I have horrible anxiety and ADD that will likely disrupt my concentration from time to time while I'm writing a post. Sorry in advanced for this.

cc52a51e8d78193a7148cff8c54031da.png

• Warrior Cats
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Left 4 Dead
  • Borderlands
  • Bioshock
  • DDLC
  • Town of Salem
  • Harvest Moon
  • Rune Factory
  • "Tales Of" Franchise
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Fire Emblem: Fates
  • Persona (3/4)
  • Pokémon
  • RWBY
  • Soul Eater
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • South Park
  • Godzilla
  • Supernatural (Seasons 1-9)

40898b818351876520931ee082de2e42.png

• Dystopian.
  • Horror.
  • Supernatural.
  • Apocalyptic and/or post-apocalyptic.
  • Science Fantasy.
  • Historical.

Last edited:
ae6b90be144062d72e05bb77e4067782.png

Four teenagers with seemingly menial existences on Earth are suddenly thrust into the world of Remnant! With newfound abilities and weapons, the four combine forces to create Team WNBE ("Wannabe"). Can these four survive against the dark forces that plague their new world? Or will they simply become yet another fairy tale? Spoilers, OCs, and canonical characters will all be present. Ships are welcomed.
After failing to defeat Salem, Team RWBY is separated once more and the world is thrust into turmoil. Grimm massacre civilians by the thousands and humanity begins to dwindle as the years pass. Decades later, the separated members of Team RWBY struggle to stay afloat in the lifestyles that they currently live. Will they overcome their obstacles or are they destined to live happily never ever? Spoilers and canonical characters will be present. Ships and OCs are welcomed. I have ideas for this AU that I will happily share in PMs!
After sacrificing their own life in order to defeat Grima, a certain brilliant tactician finds him or herself floating in a void. While there, they are given a proposal by Grima: if they can slay someone with the same value as their own life, they may return to the world of living. Who else would make a better target than the wise dragon ruler of Valla who managed to unite the warring kingdoms of Hoshido and Nohr? Spoilers and canonical characters from both games will be present. Ships and OCs are welcomed.
A small Colorado town has two things in common - Persona users and insomniacs who like radios. It may be impossible to see how these two traits are connected, but through a late night radio show known as "The Soul Train" these insomniacs from all walks of life find themselves designing new identities - that of a superheroes that are focused on facing Shadows known as "Nightmares". Hidden under masks and taking to the streets at night, these vigilantes will build friendships, rivalries, and a fanbase. And who knows? Maybe they might even learn a little more about themselves in the process.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like if RWBY actually had good writing? There's no need to wonder any longer when we can give it a shot for ourselves. This Roleplay would essentially be a rewrite of RWBY from the beginning of the series to the present (and maybe even the future of the franchise too). Canonical characters and spoilers will be present. Ships and OCs are welcomed.
Imagine Fire Emblem: Awakening in a modern setting. Now imagine it is as a Roleplay. Does that sound interesting to you? Canonical characters and spoilers would likely be present. OCs and ships are welcomed.

781b9b5b460b1cca0eb900f24ec07007.png

The world is slowly ended. During this trying time, a handful of survivors find themselves scattered among the ruins of what was once a blooming city. Through the use of ham radios, graffiti, and other unusual methods of communication, these survivors become determined on finding one another in hopes of rebuilding what is left of humanity.
During medieval times, a disease escapes from dark European forests. What begins with coughing eventually ends in the infected transforming into horrendous monsters that are destined to seek havoc on those that live nearby. In a battle for survival, farmers, knights, and civilians alike arm themselves in attempt to drive away the darkness that looms over them.
27336643_571474196537122_6493300146331122145_n.jpg

After a brutal nuclear war, the world is left in shambles and civilization quickly crumbles. It's not long before humanity falls into absolute chaos and an overall struggle for survival. In a strange tradition that comes many years later, it is decided that a tournament will be held every two years to determine which factions will have access to the least radiated lands and most resources. Three factions (the wealthy, poor, and exiled) each send six players armed only with a farmer's scythe into an arena and hope for the best. Maybe they are destined to win this time around.
It was no secret that they were unloved and forgotten. If there was ever an individual that could be considered "evil", it would be the one who hatched the idea of kidnapping orphans and runaways off the streets and bringing them "home". . . to be tested on. The experiments led to the death of its creator nearly six years later after the "children" awoke from their comatose state only to find themselves with strange abilities, amnesia, and a body much older than they remembered. They are also surprised to discovered that the world may have just ended as well.
After hearing a mysterious melody, a set of troubled humans find themselves warped to a mysterious world filled with supernatural creatures! Confined in a small mythical town known as Luminescence, the humans quickly learn the rules of this world - if they wish to stay in this strange world, they must find a supernatural love interest to dance with at the monthly Lunar Dance. The clock is on and the humans have thirty days - will they find someone meant for them or be sent back home?
After a concerning situation occurs at their home, Muse A is sent to live with distant relatives on an island off of the coast of Japan. Immediately after arriving on the island, Muse A is discriminated against for their African, Hispanic, Native American, or Hawaiian heritage. In spite of this, however, a mysterious entity on the island takes an unhealthy interest in Muse A. It isn't long before Muse A is tormented by nightmares of an impeding storm that is to destroy the island thanks to the entity's influence. Given only a few months to prepare him or herself, Muse A sets out to stop the supernatural forces that threaten their new home. Luckily for them, Muse A will find some new allies and abilities along the way.
In the distant future, Earth's surface was sunk thanks to massive flooding, tsunamis, and hurricanes. Forced to flee from their homes, the last of humanity managed to find a life for themselves in a colossal submarine that combs the darkest depths of the ocean. For many, the sky is a myth and paranoia from the whispering waves are a regular part of everyday life. This illusion, however, is broken when a ragtag group of individuals are exiled from the ship's walls for one reason or another. Expecting to find an immediate watery grave, they are surprised to find that there is a life out there that is beyond their wildest dreams.
As summer rolls around, a group of online friends are determined to meet one another and have the vacation of their lives! Choosing to travel across (America, Canada, Europe, Australia, Asia, South America, etc), this hardy group of friends will learn much more about each other and maybe themselves while various shenanigans ensue.

737b46de6fb5d9e1b59051bce152779d.png

Characters will be added here as I upload them to RPNation.
  • Character One
  • Character Two
  • Character Three

c3eadcbfaeb26b95caa222eaf610e4d4.png

Coming soon.
Coming soon.
Coming soon.

891202bcba5431415f716be46fbfd887.png

Why tho. If you're interested in writing with me, then please leave a message below or drop me a PM! If you simply leave a message that says "I'm interested in your interest check" or "RP?" without any context as to what you are interested in, then you will be immediately ignored. Please state your interest and preferred Roleplay medium when leaving a message whether it be in my inbox or here on the thread, thank you! And thank you for reading!

Looking forward to hearing from you all!
Minako ♥

Last edited:
Hello, are you still looking for a partner? Would you be interested in doing a original plot?

Hey there, I am totally up for making a plot. But Persona 3 is one of my favorite games and I would love to roleplay it. I also enjoy RWBY though I am not too into roleplaying canon characters, mostly cause I feel like I wouldn't get their personality right. Definitely would be up to rewrite the story too.
  • "Tales Of" Franchise
  • Persona (3/4)
  • RWBY
  • Science Fantasy.

Hello, are you still looking for a partner? Would you be interested in doing a original plot?
Yes to both of your questions. I actually just uploaded a few original plots (if any of those interest you) and I'm also open to hearing any ideas that you might have.

Hey there, I am totally up for making a plot. But Persona 3 is one of my favorite games and I would love to roleplay it. I also enjoy RWBY though I am not too into roleplaying canon characters, mostly cause I feel like I wouldn't get their personality right. Definitely would be up to rewrite the story too.
  • "Tales Of" Franchise
  • Persona (3/4)
  • RWBY
  • Science Fantasy.
If it helps at all, I just uploaded a few original plots. I'm also open to hearing any ideas that you might have. We can also discuss a Roleplay with the parameters that you listed. Lemme know what you prefer!

If it helps at all, I just uploaded a few original plots. I'm also open to hearing any ideas that you might have. We can also discuss a Roleplay with the parameters that you listed. Lemme know what you prefer!
Comatose sounds pretty interesting along with Moonlight Sonata. I think I like Moonlight Sonata more than the other one.

I personally prefer creating a new plot as I love creating the world, characters, towns, and all that good stuff. I had one idea in mind that I wanted to expand upon, but I will mention it in a PM, along with a few examples of plots I have made. I am also somewhat in a fandom mood for Persona so I am up to do that too if you wish.

I see that you already have two candidates but I’ll go ahead and introduce myself anyways:

Hi, I’m Sophie. I live in the Central Time Zone (-1 hour difference). I am also a cis-female and prefer she/her pronouns. I don’t know what my sexuality is but I usually I prefer to play Asian female roles because I am also an Asian female. I am an avid book worm, reluctant student, and YouTube watcher. I’d like to say that I’m friendly and easy to talk to but my friends may say otherwise. I’d like to be a surgeon but my friends (and parents) have said that they think I’m the type of person that will drop the medical tools in the person I’m operating on. I don’t do much fandoms because I mostly read books and I’ve never played video games, watched any shows, or any of that stuff. The longest I might go without posting is 2-3 weeks but I don’t know about this year because I will be having more exams and taking advanced courses. I tend to write 23 paragraphs but it depends on how much the situation allows. I like it better when people don’t write one liners because it gives me more information to help me with my next post. I’m ay-okay with romance but I don’t want a roleplay that just revolves around it. I also prefer FxF and MxF because frankly, I don’t have any male friends and I don’t know much about male “mannerisms” and male “things” or whatever...I usually create 2 or more characters because one character is never enough for me. I usually write in depth character sheets although I don’t really enjoy it. I’d rather just develop my character during the roleplay because for me, that’s easier. I am open to any genre but prefer not to do realistic role plays. I am interested in Blight, Lancers, and Unnamed Plot #2. I know that this was long and thank you if you have survived until here, please excuse any typos because I did not re-read/edit/revise this.

Side Notes:
I probably have some form of mental illness...I have nothing against paranormal/horror things but I usually try to stay away from vivid paranormal/horror books or videos/films/movies because that just increases my fear of the dark. (I don’t know exactly how to explain my fear of the dark, if you leave me in a totally dark room, I’ll probably have a panic attack but I’m not sure what will happen because I’ve slept w/ my night light on for over a year now.)

-Long snippet.-
Hey there, Sophie. It's nice to meetcha! I appreciate that you took the time to introduce yourself and wanted to welcome you to my PMs for further discussion (alternatively, I can PM you). I think that we can definitely work something out and try to keep some of the more disturbing stuff on hold. I'm also open to more than one (or in this case, two) partners, so that isn't an issue at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back