Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

Ultima 4 nods in confirmation before responding, "I don't have a current objective, if you wish we can cooperate on any job this faction offers us. This seems to be why we're here, as well I require supplies as surely you do to." Once again Ultima 4 talked in a straightforward logical way. "Although in the spare time it would seem beneficial to share information. As we do wait for any assignments maybe we could learn something from each other." Ultima suggests this in a casual way, although obviously curious or looking for information... as for the idea... there was probably alot Marie could learn from Ultima, and lot Ultima could learn from Marie, but perhaps less useful.

Although as information seeking Ultima was and as observant they were they heard the kid Benjamin announce,

"Anyone wanna train with the Ben Tennyson?

Ultima diverted their attention slightly and then waved in a 'come along' gesture at Marie, obviously still intersted in whatever they had to offer but they also were curious of this new person, overconfident and alien in a fashion. So with that Ultima 4 walked over to the boy with the watch, which could be unnerving seeing they were a huge mechanical entity that looked... like what many people would identify as a military or combat bot, made for killing. Nonetheless Ultima engaged Ben and asked, "You ask to train? Do you have anything to teach?" If Ultima displayed any emotion it'd have to be said that it was indeed curiosity.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind ghxstfreak ghxstfreak

typhlosion by infusions pfp smol.png

Eric

Back when Ben had tried to scan me, I had heard his irritated whisper of "Come on, work you stupid watch!" I had turned to the pre-teen and raised a quizzical eyebrow as he fumbled with a device on his wrist. That insignia on the top... that seems a little familiar. I know I saw it from a universe I was once in... one that had expansive life on several different planets. I didn't really know what he was doing at the time, though I could tell that that watch is no ordinary watch. I mean, come on, it doesn't even look like it can tell the time.

Coming back to the present: Lee's question. Now that's a question that I can answer... though it doesn't feel like my interpretation of things are accurate. With so many details left in the dark, this whole situation can be a lot more sinister than playing hero. This team could be used for killing odd or sick civilians identified as threats- heck, they can even be used to commit larger scale crimes under the lies of the mission being done for the good of the city. It wouldn't be the first time that happened to me, and if I accept this offer, then it won't be the last.

It'll be like my time with Elise all over again...

That's why, for the umpteenth time, I'm not part of this team. Sure, I'll stick close to Zack if he allows it and I'll protect him when he's in danger, but I do not consider myself part of this city. I'm a stranger and a foreigner, just like the others here are to me, as kind and honestly cool as they are. Knowing them as something more than a civilian... getting to know them as a friend is something I've learned to avoid. Treat them nicely, but if you get too close... there's no telling what awaits you at the end of that path.

I'm not going to accept the same benefits they're given, nor am I going to be willing to tag along on these missions. Ultimately, whatever happens is up to my Quilava friend. Oh, and to a lesser extent, Cass- I mean, Sophitia. Lucario, as expected, loves to play this role, and he can have it. Hit may or may not particularly enjoy the deal, but if it makes money, then it's a worthwhile investment. He can have the offer, too. I don't want any part in it. I just want to go back to the guild.

Back to home.

But enough about my own thoughts repeating over and over just to get some extra lines in my post with the excuse of me being stubborn... which, yes, I admittedly am. Distrust the robot, love the writer (and yes, Infant, I love you). The point is, I need to get back to talking with Lee. Once again, the small ball of fire in my paw creates another reply, though the letters are a bit smaller to compensate for the slightly more complex sentences.

'Apparently, we're here as a police force to this city.'

The words of flame disappear into smoke.

'I don't trust any of this.'

Again.

'Find Rodimus or talk with the other employees here.'

Yet again.

'We'll both need more information before we can continue down this road.'

Mentions:

ghxstfreak ghxstfreak (Ben Tennyson)
Nindota Nindota (Zack)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Sophitia)
Haz. Haz. (Rodimus)

Interactions:

Sleek Sleek (Lee Everett)

• tumblr_nrjeg9FMZy1r6c1ylo4_r1_250.gif
    RhysLibra Headquarters | Recreation Room

The business man sure was enjoying what the CyberLife android was trying to be very detailed with every answer he gave, including what happened to his partner, Hank, who unfortunately (or fortunately) died.. that's before noticing that Connor was already trying to introduce himself to the mime "Connor.... you do realize he's a mi-" the salary man thought to himself as he got interrupted by the following "Your professions are usually seen in the city of New York in the state New York which resides in the United States of America which is part of the continent of North America." Rhys knew that Connor had kinda seen and perhaps learned about everything in back in his home town, something the Cyborg-ish company man found weird as he looked with one raised eyebrow at the RK800 android and proceeded to ask him "It's gonna be a weird question but how do you actually know about where mimes are seen?" the cybernetic eye implant could be seen twitching on as the business man had so many doubts about this.

• Delsin Rowe Location= Millennium City - Libra Base - Restrooms
    Mental Condition= Secretive
    Physical Condition= Fine
    Current Powerset= Video

Interaction Delsin was chilling around the rec room when Marcus came up with a look on his face. The kind of face that told Delsin that not everything was alright. The Conduit could only guess as to what was so important, but whatever it was, they couldn't talk about it out here in view of everyone else. Now how to get away..."Hey, man you how chicks never go to the restroom.by themselves? You ever think that was weird? I mean, if they gotta go, they should go by themselves save some time and also stop making the line to the ladies' restroom shorter than a while."

Delsin gave Marcus a quick wink before he continued, "Anyways, that was just a random thought... Man I gotta go. Wait for me here. I'll be right back."

Delsin really hoped that Marcus picked up on what he was trying to say. It would be pretty embarrassing if he didn't. After all, Delsin didn't actually have to go. As he finished this one words, the Conduit walked off towards the restroom and locked himself in one of the graffiti lined stalls. And now he waits...

Notes Interacting With: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Marcus)
    Mentioned:

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Delsin's Speech Color= #54ACD2

Whether you were inside of the training room brushing up on your skills, the recreational room getting some snacks, or in the main HQ with Klaus and Leo, you’d all suddenly hear a song play over the intercom, which blared through the whole station.

“W-what’s that? Didn’t we already tell Zapp not to blare his music over the intercom?” Leo asked as he glanced upwards.

blood_blockade_battlefront.zapp_renfro.jpg

“The hell are you talking about, squirt? I don’t play this kind of shitty music!” A tall, lanky individual who sported Snow white hair said as he entered the room and scratched his backside, seeming to have been sleeping until now.

“GET DOWN!!!” Klaus shouted at the top of his lungs as he grabbed both Leo and Zapp and leaping out of the way before landing behind a nearby desk for cover.

BOOM!!!

The accompanying sound would have attracted you all to the hub of the HQ, and once you reached said room, you’d find two men sporting armor (which Emile would recognize as UNSC armor) come casually walking through the hole which had just been blown through the wall.

tumblr_nm5k9g3ywM1r0bhnuo2_540.gif

“Man! That was just too easy! You guys should really invest in some new defenses. I mean my fucking grandma could have broken in here!” The shorter one in the orange and black armor laughed out before leaning back and chuckling.

“Who the hell are you two supposed to be?” Zapp asked as he glanced towards the two with a rather unimpressed look on his face.

“I’m Felix and this is my pal Locus. And we’re here to kill you guys! Awesome, right?” He laughed before turning to his partner, evidently named Locus, who remained silent for the time being. “Oh, right, don’t mind him. Not much of a talker.”

tumblr_inline_nbickptINh1qffn84.gif

“Stop. Talking.” Locus replied bluntly and sternly in a deeper, colder voice.

The 'defenses' Felix and Locus were expecting came in a much different form than they would've previously anticipated. The screeching of tires yanked their attention to the street where Rodimus was aimlessly drifting in circles, creating a ring of smoke around himself to attract the duo's attention. The offroader suddenly stopped, now facing the two as its headlights flickered on, before the Cybertronian shot down the asphalt road towards them, swerving from side to side before lunging into the air and returning to his humanoid form.

"A lot of people are lining up to give you two a damn good kicking. Guess who's first in line!?" Suddenly, before their very eyes, Rodimus caught ablaze in a brilliant show of lights, fire practically exploding from his every joint and orifice like a walking lava lamp. Just as quickly as it emerged, however, the fire died down, Rodimus now engulfed in a thin, immeasurably hot barrier of fire, one undoubtedly capable of incinerating anyone who stepped even a centimeter too close. Many quickly saw this in action, as the asphalt beneath him slowly melted back into its viscous form, creating puddles of black goo under his feet with every step. The field would surely be enough to melt any projectiles fired at him the moment they neared him, revitalizing Rodimus's cocksure attitude as he seemingly cracked his knuckles. Or joints. However that works.

Rodimus_Flame_Out.png

“Let's tango, a-holes!"

Felix only stood and watched, however, and right as Rodimus was mere feet away from colliding head on with the two mercenaries, Felix tossed what looked like a landmine towards the charging transformer. However, immediately as the device landed, it shot to life and turned blue towards the center. This caused Rodimus to stop mid-charge and come to a grinding halt before collapsing to the ground mere centimeters from Felix, who planted his foot on the crest of the offlined Cybertronian.

“Like it? It’s an EMP generator, courtesy of our employer.” Felix said with a chuckle as he shook his masked head before turning to face the group. “Yup, our employer told us all about your little tricks. But hey, I’m a fair man so...” Felix proceeded to hold up his arms and merely stand there.

“Who wants the first shot?”

CAST LIST
Rhysie Rhysie as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Rhys (Borderlands)
Zerulu Zerulu as Vonyish Rostric (Warhammer 40k)
YellowTemperence YellowTemperence as Eric “Fiamatta”, Lucario (Pokemon) and Hit (Dragonball Super)
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Pink Guy(TVFilthyFrank)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Emily Caldwin(Dishonored) and Damon S. Baird (Gears of War)
marc122 marc122 as Kobayashi (Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid)
doggodaily doggodaily as Connor (Detroit: Become Human) and Biker (Hotline Miami)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Conker (Conker’s Bad Fur Day), Revy (Black Lagoon), and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
Centurion_ Centurion_ as Crusch Karsten (Re:Zero)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Ambra (Battleborn)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin Rowe (inFAMOUS: Second Son), Emile-A239 (Halo) and Audun the Dark Scholar (OC)
June Verles June Verles as Cyrus Smith (The Mysterious Island)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Frank Woods (Call of Duty: Black Ops), Sophitia Alexandra (Soul Calibur VI), and Marcus Holloway (Watch Dogs 2)
Nindota Nindota as Zack (Pokémon OC)
Nightwisher Nightwisher as Shilo Saga (OC), Felix Auclair (OC) and Pallet Glaceman (OC)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Wes (Don’t Starve)
darkred darkred as Lt. John Dunbar (Dances with Wolves)​

fRick fRick as Vaughn (Borderlands)​

Last edited:
Ultima 4 quickly activates their defense protocols, taking action as they remained silent and faded away into the back as their cloaking activated, taking note their equipment Ultima's armor also shifted to ballistic protection. As primitive their tech was in some areas Ultima was highly sophisticated in others, part of the magic tech design of them. Things like their cloaking was indeed tech but bolstered with magic significantly, functioning off a somewhat unstable magic battery. This rendered them completely invisible to the naked eye and unless there was specific scanning for cloaking there was little chance of Ultima 4 being detected... and they weren't announcing the fact that they cloaked. Nonetheless they did indeed take action, quietly weaving towards the intruders, taking careful steps to avoid rubble and any thing else that would give them away, keeping there noise almost silent and their image invisible. Ultima 4 was targeting the soldier named Felix and tried to quickly, as they were devoting more attention to remaining undetected, reposition behind them. If they managed to get this far they'd quickly steal Felix's gun from his holster, quick drawing it out and attempting to unload it into his back, discarding the pistol quickly and fading back away, to escape Locust assuming they'd catch on.

As for the EMP and Ultima's systems, if it affected them to badly then indeed their magical systems would take over but... this put them on a time limit. Although Ultima 4 was weird in construction, more magical and mechanical in make than electrical... but the EMP would definitely mess with all the simple computers contained within Ultima 4... but at best this would deprive them of extra info and optimization... they were versatile... they could make do.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

[The Doom Marine]
[Status: Perpetually Angry, Seriously pissed]
[Equipment: Praetor Suit]
[Location: Libra Base, HQ]
I took a inhale of breath when an explosion shook the base. Add another bad event to my bad. It sounded like it came from the HQ and I rushed towards the sound. When I stepped inside, two men in suits of armor were stepping through a hole in the wall. One boosted about how his grandma could have broken in. Yeah, sure, old lady menacingly waddling over to whack me with her purse. Super scary.

The one that talked a lot named himself Felix. I dubbed him as Idiot One. Felix had to name his companion as Locus who thankfully did not talk as much. Locus even said stop talking. I dubbed him Tolerable Person.

Rodimus tried a little flame trick, but got EMPed. Good going Rodimus, you made them reveal and waste a weapon of theirs.

And Felix didn't stop talking. Said his employer knew all their tricks. Well, Felix could go fuck his grandma for all I cared.

I charged forth with my fists aimed at Felix's groin, intending to disable him so I didn't have to deal with the headache from this smart mouth during the fight.

Last edited:
Benjamin Kirby Tennyson
Inventory: Omnitrix [left wrist], White & Green Omniverse Hoodie

Benjamin watched as he was approached by a combat robot, who was followed by some kind of squid-girl that Ben was immediately interested in. Not like that, interested in scanning, you weirdo. Or maybe I am, because I didn't point that out in the first place. Anyways, back to the story. "You ask to train? What can you teach?" he was asked. "Nothing much, just some super awesome alien fighting stuff with this watch.. Oh wait, I only have Heatblast now.. Dammit," Ben replied, starting off confidently and ending quietly with a frown planted on his face, looking down for a few seconds before he heard a large explosion which caused him to jump. He immediately turned to see Felix and Locus, who Ben instantly recognized as trouble. He hoped that he wasn't the cause of them coming and literally destroying the wall, if they were bounty hunters like Sixsix. Ben listened as the two villains talked, ready to transform into Heatblast when called for. “I’m Felix and this is my pal Locus. And we’re here to kill you guys! Awesome, right?” One of them, apparently named Felix, called out. Ben quickly realized the fact at least one of these guys kill to save the day, and he might have to end up killing someone.. He couldn't do it.. Ben's mind was flaring when Rodimus called out. “Let's tango, a-holes!" Ben watched as Rodimus charged and he was taken down. This didn't worry the teenager though, he knew he couldn't lose! "Alright, going hero!" Ben called out as a hologram popped out of the Omnitrix, right before a green light flashed and the human boy turned into a fire alien, a Pyronite. "Heatblast! Ohhh, you guys are going down!" he called out as he charged forward, sending out flames towards the invaders.

latest

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind domisunique domisunique thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Lee
He was about to answer when he heard the explosion and saw the fighting. Being unarmed, he got behind a table and looked around. If this was a military base, maybe these guys had guns?
The two armored men seemed opposites, but the cocky-sounding one would probably cause enough theatrics for Lee to slip by unnoticed.

He waved Eric over before the fight escalated

"Is there an armory? We need something to fight back with, or we need to get the hell out of the way!"

He said in a hoarse whisper as he peeked over his impromptu cover.

YellowTemperence YellowTemperence thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $0
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.

Status
Perfectly fine!
Got'eeem? That is an odd way of saying...he knows what he's supposedly saying, right? Oh, look at that, Crusch and Cyrus had finished their practice spar just now, and it appears as though Crusch won. That's my Re Zero girl...though I'm more familiar with Rem. Well. It looks as though I had enough time to be trained defensive, and offensive, ground maneuvers by Pink Boss. I'm just gonna go ahead and greet them.

"Hello, Crusch and Cyrus. How was your training du--"

What the?! Again with the freak outs, Pink Boss! I looked towards him, looking suspicious of him, about to ask why he's suddenly like that when suddenly, there was an electric wheelchair. But not just an electric wheelchair, but also one with a familiar-looking laptop. Or notebook. Wait, wait--was that even there when we just got here?! The only probable answer is that it's controlled by an AI within the notebook.

Hmm. So it was thrown away by this "Frank" guy that Pink Boss talked about to me when it was being used everyday by him, and now it wants to eradicate humanity by throwing it away like it's trash. This all sounds...a tad familiar, but I can't seem to pick exactly what fiction that reminds me of, especially since I started focusing more on Tohru and Kanna, and dang, do I miss those two dragon sweethearts already. But that's not the problem here; the problem is, how did it even get here? Maybe it was a victim to a wave of space-time wormholes, maybe it got--actually, no, I don't think there was any other way it could've gotten here...unless... Ahem! ...Oh, so it's just like Kanna when I first encountered her; prepared to kill, but ultimately lacking in power. Except this time, it's an AI gone rogue, so if it manages to get plugged into a powerful computer...oh shit.

Anyway, enough of th--that for now, hopefully... So--

Wait, why's the music playing over the intercoms? This is the second time in a row that I'm experiencing thi--

AAAAHH!! HOLY SHIT! I--I heaff-hevi-heavily breathe as I try to process exactly what the hell is going on. Uh, no-uh, no, I don't really th-think staying here just ta--to try figuring out what happened is a good i-i-idea, even if it's safer than going to...the source of that explosion sound and rumbling..? I mean, for all we know, it could be...be anyone, a group, or even some abomination of a creature. But what if I go there? Would I be shot down on the spot? Would I only have guns pointed at me from the enemies? I really hope it's only the latter and not the former...

Calm down K--Koba, please! Anyway...

I begin heading towards the source of the explosion, trying to track down its exact locatio--... Uh, there's two men, both sporting armor that's similar looking to this one man with helmet that has some sort of skull painted on...what else, they're talking as though they're casually going on about their business...uh oh. Psychopath alert. They remind me of the Black Lagoon crew, well, kinda, except they want to kill us all here. Luckily, they don't look capable of killing everyone without any contest, but then again, I've seen a few characters who did exactly that on a few occasions, especially in video games. But we have Klaus. And Zapp. And Revy. And maybe a dozen more powerful characters that I might've missed.

And what was that, distracting them away from us? I follow them quietly, trying not to get into the mech's way, as I stay inside, covering my mouth and nose just to make sure any of the smoke from the car doesn't get in me. Hey...turns out it was Rodimus the whole time! Maybe he's not so bad after all. ...Shit, did he just get disabled? Looks like we're all on our own...but I'm not joining in because I can't fucking defend myself, that's why!

I immediately take cover, trying to see what to do. Uh, I could borrow a gun, but that would mean the owner of that gun would have nothing to defend with, assuming they have no powers to begin with. And even if I have a gun, I might have to aim carefully. My closest two candidates are: Revy, the man with the skull-painted helmet, John Dunbar, anyone else with a gun. Revy is the one I could borrow a pistol from, but that would leave her with one. However, I've seen instances where she does handle having only one pistol just fine, so maybe a--asking her if I could borrow one of her guns is not out of the question at all..? Right?

You know what, I think I might as well just continue hiding. Whatever it takes to survive, I'll take it.

June Verles June Verles Centurion_ Centurion_ thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

Last edited:
Marie - healthy

Marie followed Ultima toward the shouting, human. She couldn't tell how old he was- human proportions and all- but he didn't seem too matured to be boasting so soon. Ultima asked the question that was on her mind, and the shouting human blabbed about aliens or something. Perhaps it was her upset nerves, but Marie thought she saw the human eyeing her up, almost as if to catalogue her appearance and demeanor, something she was about to do herself.

Just then, an explosion caught her attention, and by the looks of it, she wasn't alone in instantly realizing it was of utmost importance. "What was that? Let's go check it out," she spoke almost without thinking. Curiosity tying in her current paranoia immediately snapped her into war mode. Someone was attacking, and it was their job to eliminate the threat. Whether there was an actual threat, and the sound wasn't just expensive machinery falling over, was yet to be determined.

Marie jumped ahead, following the sound to its source- two new figures wearing armor relatively similar to a certain yellow-clad, disgruntled gentleman from before. She instantly suspected the worst, that these guys were here to dismantle Libra HQ, and she quickly had her suspicions affirmed when Felix spoke up, "I’m Felix and this is my pal Locus. And we’re here to kill you guys! Awesome, right?"

However, Marie initiated a reality check. She didn't have a weapon, these guys were twice as tall as her, and, in a tragic turn of events, Rodimus just came crashing to the floor instead of pummeling them as she had expected. Instead of rushing in and getting killed- she wasn't registered on any respawn pads- Marie decided she'd ask the newly-introduced antagonists to clear up something wrong with their statements, "Who contracted you two? And why?"

Not that she at all expected them to give her a straight answer, or even consider her question before picking a first target, but if all went well, at least it might buy someone else time to attack a distracted supersoldier.

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore and anyone else engaging Felix and Locus)

• Frank would've loved to spar with Shilo. He nodded before opening his mouth to respond, but without warning some shitty music began to blare in the distance just before an explosion rang through the facility. His brows furrowed, suspicion quickly rushing through his face.

"We better check that out," was all the Marine grunted before rushing off towards the main HQ room. And when he arrived, hoo boy- it was a mess. Before long, the giant metal idiot had fried himself out- some shit about EMPs- and a pair of douchebags wearing armor were apparently the source behind all of this. God, he was starting to get sick of the pussies in "armor"- then again, it would make humiliating their sorry asses much easier.

Also, he kind of felt... irrationally angry at the loud-mouthed asshole in particular. Probably because the idiot thought he was so high-and-mighty wearing a helmet and armor- We'll see how fucking smart you are after we beat your ass into the ground, huh?!?!

Either way, shit was about to hit the fan- no coordination, no prep, no nothing It was a God-damn ambush. It's not like Woods was unfamiliar with such major disadvantages- even without any weapons he could easily mitigate the potential dangers of this problem as long as people listened and used their brains. He'd think up some quick military strats in a heartbeat- the only question was whether or not he could gain authority to command everyone else in the room. But in the meantime, everyone was acting like stupid dumbasses- no coordination, no nothing. Just head-on rushing was apparently the popular trick- and even though it was somewhat viable for the Japs and NVAs, the group did not have the numbers to back up such brute force. Even one simple tactic would mitigate the potential risks that would happen due to crossfire or being lined up for easy shots.

"Spread the fuck out! Stop standing in a big-ass line acting like headless chickens and MOVE!" Woods commanded- at least, tried to- before rushing towards the sides towards all the fancy electronics and shit. They'd hopefully make for decent cover.

"Flank out and DON'T bunch up!" He could only hope that the people who hadn't charged yet would follow his orders and command. If not? They would probably be royally screwed.

Whether you were inside of the training room brushing up on your skills, the recreational room getting some snacks, or in the main HQ with Klaus and Leo, you’d all suddenly hear a song play over the intercom, which blared through the whole station.

“W-what’s that? Didn’t we already tell Zapp not to blare his music over the intercom?” Leo asked as he glanced upwards.

blood_blockade_battlefront.zapp_renfro.jpg

“The hell are you talking about, squirt? I don’t play this kind of shitty music!” A tall, lanky individual who sported Snow white hair said as he entered the room and scratched his backside, seeming to have been sleeping until now.

“GET DOWN!!!” Klaus shouted at the top of his lungs as he grabbed both Leo and Zapp and leaping out of the way before landing behind a nearby desk for cover.

BOOM!!!

The accompanying sound would have attracted you all to the hub of the HQ, and once you reached said room, you’d find two men sporting armor (which Emile would recognize as UNSC armor) come casually walking through the hole which had just been blown through the wall.

tumblr_nm5k9g3ywM1r0bhnuo2_540.gif

“Man! That was just too easy! You guys should really invest in some new defenses. I mean my fucking grandma could have broken in here!” The shorter one in the orange and black armor laughed out before leaning back and chuckling.

“Who the hell are you two supposed to be?” Zapp asked as he glanced towards the two with a rather unimpressed look on his face.

“I’m Felix and this is my pal Locus. And we’re here to kill you guys! Awesome, right?” He laughed before turning to his partner, evidently named Locus, who remained silent for the time being. “Oh, right, don’t mind him. Not much of a talker.”

tumblr_inline_nbickptINh1qffn84.gif

“Stop. Talking.” Locus replied bluntly and sternly in a deeper, colder voice.

The 'defenses' Felix and Locus were expecting came in a much different form than they would've previously anticipated. The screeching of tires yanked their attention to the street where Rodimus was aimlessly drifting in circles, creating a ring of smoke around himself to attract the duo's attention. The offroader suddenly stopped, now facing the two as its headlights flickered on, before the Cybertronian shot down the asphalt road towards them, swerving from side to side before lunging into the air and returning to his humanoid form.

"A lot of people are lining up to give you two a damn good kicking. Guess who's first in line!?" Suddenly, before their very eyes, Rodimus caught ablaze in a brilliant show of lights, fire practically exploding from his every joint and orifice like a walking lava lamp. Just as quickly as it emerged, however, the fire died down, Rodimus now engulfed in a thin, immeasurably hot barrier of fire, one undoubtedly capable of incinerating anyone who stepped even a centimeter too close. Many quickly saw this in action, as the asphalt beneath him slowly melted back into its viscous form, creating puddles of black goo under his feet with every step. The field would surely be enough to melt any projectiles fired at him the moment they neared him, revitalizing Rodimus's cocksure attitude as he seemingly cracked his knuckles. Or joints. However that works.

Rodimus_Flame_Out.png

“Let's tango, a-holes!"

Felix only stood and watched, however, and right as Rodimus was mere feet away from colliding head on with the two mercenaries, Felix tossed what looked like a landmine towards the charging transformer. However, immediately as the device landed, it shot to life and turned blue towards the center. This caused Rodimus to stop mid-charge and come to a grinding halt before collapsing to the ground mere centimeters from Felix, who planted his foot on the crest of the offlined Cybertronian.

“Like it? It’s an EMP generator, courtesy of our employer.” Felix said with a chuckle as he shook his masked head before turning to face the group. “Yup, our employer told us all about your little tricks. But hey, I’m a fair man so...” Felix proceeded to hold up his arms and merely stand there.

“Who wants the first shot?”

CAST LIST
Rhysie Rhysie as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Rhys (Borderlands)
Zerulu Zerulu as Vonyish Rostric (Warhammer 40k)
YellowTemperence YellowTemperence as Eric “Fiamatta”, Lucario (Pokemon) and Hit (Dragonball Super)
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Pink Guy(TVFilthyFrank)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Emily Caldwin(Dishonored) and Damon S. Baird (Gears of War)
marc122 marc122 as Kobayashi (Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid)
doggodaily doggodaily as Connor (Detroit: Become Human) and Biker (Hotline Miami)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Conker (Conker’s Bad Fur Day), Revy (Black Lagoon), and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
Centurion_ Centurion_ as Crusch Karsten (Re:Zero)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Ambra (Battleborn)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin Rowe (inFAMOUS: Second Son), Emile-A239 (Halo) and Audun the Dark Scholar (OC)
June Verles June Verles as Cyrus Smith (The Mysterious Island)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Frank Woods (Call of Duty: Black Ops), Sophitia Alexandra (Soul Calibur VI), and Marcus Holloway (Watch Dogs 2)
Nindota Nindota as Zack (Pokémon OC)
Nightwisher Nightwisher as Shilo Saga (OC), Felix Auclair (OC) and Pallet Glaceman (OC)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Wes (Don’t Starve)
darkred darkred as Lt. John Dunbar (Dances with Wolves)​

fRick fRick as Vaughn (Borderlands)​

"Disgusting loudmouthed simpletons!" Ambra shrieks as she ducks for cover, glancing around her allies' positions and scowling "SOMEONE DO SOMETHING" she yells as she clutches her staff close, racking her brain over and over for a plan. She suddenly sparks up and giggles maliciously to herself, creating a pair of sunspots just out of sight of the enemies "Those near the orbs of life granting flame! Fire at will, I am supporting you!" she grins to herself as she glances around for Woods and Shilo, ensuring they were out of the way before she holds the staff tightly and peeks out from cover.

"Dammit...These Mike clones are out of hand" she mutters as she ensures her foes did not approach without her awareness "CAN I DROP A MINOR CELESTIAL BODY ON THEM YET?" she calls, half genuinely curious if it would be acceptable to smite these foul-mouthed beasts in their suits, and half for sheer intimidation. "Not the moon or anything, just a small meteor?"
Scowling to herself, she aims her staff from her cover, and locks the staff onto the sweary one, ready to drain his life straight out of him should he get too close to her position.

hey fam.pnglucario wait.png

Eric & Lucario

I knew staying here was a mistake. Not even five minutes after arriving, and boom, we've got folks infiltrating. Thank goodness that I have Quick Attack, which I use to my advantage to dodge the shrapnel from the blast. Using the same attack, I grab Zack and slide towards the table that gives cover to Lee- but not before taking notice of who our culprits are and what they already did to Rodimus. Two armor-clad men that reminds me an awful lot of Spartan-IV variants of armor, coming equipped with an EMP to disable our tour guide... with that look and, by my guesses, more preparation for our attacks, they've gotta be...

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I drop my Quilava friend off right in front of me as I place my back to the table and face Lee at an angle, hopefully blocking any ammunition that might tear through the makeshift cover before it can hit Zack.

"Even if there was, then we've got two infamous mercenaries straight from universe RVBS-11 blocking our way. We step out of here, and we're more than likely dead," I tell Lee, finally deeming this situation dire enough to actually use my... er... slightly awkward 16-year-old voice. "Something tells me they're prepared for anything and everything we throw at them. You saw what they did to our bot buddy, right?"

I then turn to my Fire-type ally and stare at him dead in the eyes. "Zack, I don't remember what's built into those helmets, so I don't think using a Smokescreen would be wise. Right now, we need to come up with a plan to get out of here or take down these guys without confronting 'em directly." My eyes then turn to the human. "Lee, find anything you can that works as a weapon, but do not try to fight these guys fairly. Neither of you guys. If we really do need to fight, play dirty, unpredictable, and use every last trick up your sleeve. Stick to cover, lay as low as you can, don't look to see what's happening, and you'll be fine."

With the sounds of battle probably deafening anyone who isn't used to hearing constant 100-decibel action, I don't even need to peer around the table to understand what's going on. I know sheer chaos when I hear it, and contributing to it is the last thing I want to do. The former of the aforementioned two routes we can take is much more desirable to me- with this lack of power that I'm feeling, plus the fact that we have Felix and Locus as our opponents, battle is hardly something I want to choose.

"THAT'S MY LINE! ERIC, PLAN EK9!"

Lucario's voice echoes over all of the other sounds of the battlefield, catching my attention immediately. My Aura Pokemon partner is charging directly at me and struggling to form a Bone Rush in his paws- possibly a problem stemming from his own lack of power. No wonder he told me to use this plan- without some immediate external power source, he's not gonna be able to do much damage with that bone staff.

Damn it... why can't I just have a quiet life?

I spin around and send out a weak blast of my heat vents towards Lucario's equally weak weapon of aura, though it's not a Heat Wave- just like my partner's attack, I can barely manage to create the vastly superior move. The introduction of a new life force to fuel his own brings Lucario's attack power up to his species' standard, and his now alight staff of bone burns brightly. I then hold my folded paws out and watch as the canine jumps up to place his foot on the surface I created for him before I bring my arms up and send the canine flying over the table where he spins around and sends his Bone Rush flying towards Locus and Felix like a boomerang.

hit charge.png

Hit

The assassin of Universe 6 doesn't look too impressed at the fact that the HQ that now houses him was broken into so easily. He appears to glare at the disabled Rodimus for a moment before the muscles in his fist clench, the obvious movement concealed by his hands remaining in his pockets...

[pause music]

...and then, everything stops. The movements and sounds of everyone have been halted and silenced respectively as time itself is frozen, if only just for a split second. The assassin of Universe 6 takes his hands out of his pockets and charges forward with his increased speed as I (potentially the only one aware of time being stopped) cough and clutch my chest, where a sharp stabbing pain pulses wildly.

Hmph... my Time-Skip can't last as long as it should. I can only manage a second... I won't be able to make it in time.

The assassin's eye is caught by the suspended, midair Bone Rush right next to him courtesy of Lucario, who, oddly enough, is frozen in time unlike me. Hit grabs the flaming bone staff and uses its meter-long length to make up for the distance he cannot cover.

[resume music]

Though it burns his hands in the process, the assassin ignores the pain and swings the staff at Felix's carotid artery right as time resumes. The moment of stopped time and distance of the Bone Rush prior to Hit's interruption might be enough to catch the mercenary off guard... but will it?

Oh, and by the way, Zack and Lee will probably notice me now coughing like I suddenly caught some sort of lethal disease. One. Damn. Second. That's all Hit used his Time-Skip for, and it's already hurting like crazy. Stupid nerfs.

Mentions:

Haz. Haz. (Rodimus)​

Interactions:

Nindota Nindota (Zack)
Sleek Sleek (Lee Everett)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Felix and to a lesser extent Locus)

When the blast had gone off, it had pushed me forward slightly, and nearly knocked me onto the ground. Had Eric not grabbed me, I would've likely turned around to see what had happened, and ended up attempting to attack our attackers right away. Once placed back onto the ground, I looked up and gave Eric a smile. "Hi, Eric! I was wondering when you'd get here." I remained silent and listened to what Eric had to say, only for him to suddenly break out in a coughing fit. "Eric! Are you ok?! What happened?! Wait, no... was someone messing with time?!" I peeked past the table to try and see the chaos that was unfolding, though quickly brought my head back behind the table without actually seeing much of anything, upon realising the potential danger of having done so. I think I might... yeah. For a moment, my entire body was surrounded with glowing light. When the light had faded away, I reappeared as a dark-brown Mew, with a few white patches of fur scattered all about. "I can try to get in some ranged attacks with Aura Sphere, and toss some stuff with Psychic, but that's about it unless I go in for a physical attack."

Interactions:

YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

• Baird_GOW4.png
    [Corporal Damon S. Baird]
    {Status: Healthy, undamaged}
    {Equipment: N/A}
    {Armor/Clothing: Personal COG osmium-polyethylene armor}
    {Abilities: N/A}
    {Interactions/Mentions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore }

As Baird was speaking to General Connor, loud music blared overhead. He heard yelling from the main room, and then an even louder explosion, as most explosions are. "Oh, fucking great," he groaned as he stood up from his chair. After hurrying over to the main room, he was met with two men in heavy armor, named Felix and Locus, here to kill them. Rodimus attempted to stop them by igniting himself, but was struck by an EMP. The two mercenaries apparently have defenses against the group, causing even more worry to grow in the old man. As people start charging, and a man begins shouting orders, Baird takes cover. He has no offensive weapons to speak of, not even a snub pistol. He's good with machines, but Rodimus seems too advanced for him. Even if he knew what made the robot tick, the EMP might have permanently damaged much of his interior components.

He stays in cover for now, not really being able to do much yet.

• Emile A-239 Location= Millennium City - Libra Base
    Mental Condition= Shocked
    Physical Condition= Fine/In Combat
    Shields= 100%

Interaction As Emile dodged the first punch from Vonyish, an explosion rocked the base. What the hell? An ambush! The Spartan immediately ran out of the training room to find the source of the explosion, which left a large hole in the wall. Emile's motion tracker found two blips approaching from the hole, the only thing... the two signals registered as friendlies. An extraction? No way, they would've mounted an operation with only two soldiers...

Emile prepared to fight...until he saw that the two signals appeared...They were Spartans. Sure the armor wasn't anything Emile had see before, but it was probably some crazy custom gear like Noble Team had. But...the way they acted...the way the one in the Recon armor was too loud for any Spartan. Every Spartan was quiet. Emile was loud by comparison, but even then, he never ran his mouth like one. And the other one...the one that had the helmet that looked like an EVA helmet, but skinnier was a lot more like a Spartan...but he was off too. As soon as they mentioned killing everyone in the base so openly, Emile immediately knew that these two weren't Spartans. How the hell they got their hands on Mjolnir armor and didn't die in the process of using it was beyond Emile, but all he could know for certain was that they were hostile.

The Spartan-III was prepared to charge the two men in the Spartan armor. How they got it wasn't important right now. What matters it that Emile made sure that they didn't wear it any more. Just as he prepared to launch off, the kid he knocked down on the train tapped Emile's shoulder plate. The Spartan was about to bash the kid's head, but then the kid began to speak...

Notes Interacting With: QizPizza QizPizza (Delsin)
    Mentioned: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Felix and Locus) Zerulu Zerulu (Vonyish)

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Emile's Speech Color= #990000

Just after Emile dodged his initial blow a massive explosion rang from the main area, of course following Emile he ran over to check up what it could have been. It seemed two men in armour that kinda resembled Emile's had blew a hole in the wall, and it didn't look like an accident more than an attack. The marine slowly walked up to the one called Felix, eventually only being about a foot or two away from him, and of course Vonyish seemed to tower him in height.

"I don't like interruptions." The marine said coldly, his fists clenched as he rose his right hand and gave Felix a hook right to his head faster than he could blink. Vonyish didn't seem bothered by the attacks of others, Ted his armour and his God.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore QizPizza QizPizza

Connor / RK-800
His hand slowly drooped from the mime as Connor heard the music, "Someone is playing....9 to-" then the explosion happened, shaking the whole entire room as Connor stumbled backwards. "Oh my, something set off an explosion-" Connor then dashed, kicking open the recreational room as he dashed to see the scene. Connor stared at the men with huge armor, squinting. "Well, it looks like it's time to engage in combat." He adjusted his tie, as he lifted his fists.

But before he could start, the large cybertronian got in the way, and began doing whatever he did, until he was stopped by....a device. Connor simply moved back, seeing how it shut this big of a software down. "Choosing....best...approach." Connor muttered to himself as he though of a way to do this scenario. He really couldn't, as people were getting in his way, he needed a firearm.

General Connor
62EF34FF-8F13-45E9-AC4B-0C047ECF2984.jpeg

Weapons: Plasma Rifle
Money: 0
Health: Not hurt
The general was just about to respond to Baird when loud music blasted out of the training room and he grabbed his plasma rifle, holding tight to it as he followed Baird toward the commotion. Connor eyed the duo of armored folks and stepped to cover, occasionally stepping out to shoot his plasma rifle at the two Spartans. He repeated his methods.

The general knew what a emp did to robots of any kind as he’d used one before. He wasn’t sure if he should feel bad for the giant robot or not.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Haz. Haz. jigglesworth jigglesworth
—————————————————————————
Jak, the Eco warrior

43558F07-56D7-47EC-8E58-0B4F08BB2105.jpeg
Abilities: N/a
Weapon: blaster- yellow mod
Health: good

Jak held his ears when the music blasted his sensitive ears. He gritted his teeth and ran toward the training room, grabbing his blaster and looked for a angle as to where to shoot for a weak point. He could hear another man screaming orders.

He began to shoot at various points of the Spartans armor.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @infurated infant

—————————————————————————
Lt. John Dunbar

Weapons: Westington 1861 rifle
Health: good

The solider was quick on his feet and moved back staring at the two armored foes.

The man held his rifle and pulled back to cover and shoot from the back. It was going to be hard to aim due to all the folks.
June Verles June Verles Centurion_ Centurion_

Attachments

• C8E965A4-7651-4B7C-9543-2B0FB77005A7.jpeg
    C8E965A4-7651-4B7C-9543-2B0FB77005A7.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Name: Cyrus Smith.
Inventory: Nitro-glycerine satchels.
Interacting: Zerulu Zerulu YellowTemperence YellowTemperence (Hit) ghxstfreak ghxstfreak Critic Ham Critic Ham domisunique domisunique
Mentioned: Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak Centurion_ Centurion_ darkred darkred (John Dunbar) marc122 marc122
Currency: 0$
Cyrus was about to answer Kobayashi's question before a weird apparatus on what seemed like an automated wheelchair appeared before them spewing something he didn't really have the patience to listen to, it was probably something to do with leotard man. Unsurprisingly his speculation was correct, resulting with him trying to once more answer Kobayashi's question;

"I believe me and Madam Crusch had a good s-" before he could finish however he was cut off by peculiar music playing and then a loud explosion going on. They were under attack. Almost instantaneously Cyrus turned around to see how his companions faired before realizing that Kobayashi already ran towards the source of the noise without any assistance. He sighed and begun running after her, picking up his coat and putting it on along the way.

He was greeted by two men in armor similar to another person in their group here with the intent to murder them, a threat he would've ignored turning back and letting the others deal with it, thinking that the two men were only two lunatics with some explosives. That would probably be fair if he didn't see Rodimus on the ground, the situation was a lot direr than expected.

It didn't help that a lot of people already jumped in the fray in an attempt to fight them in close range, he walked calmly and surely towards the brawl stopping only when he was a few feet away, however still out the way of any potential ranged fire. He then with a monotone undisturbed tone attempted to direct his close-range teammates.

"The two assailants have thick, thermally insulated armor seemingly. Hitting them blindly at random spots will do nothing whatsoever, look at their back for any power source and especially the back of their heads for any relay to control this suit of armor." The armor seemed way too heavy for any human to move by themselves, but with the agility, they are moving it means they are still using some sort of advanced nerve relay.

Wes was happy to see his peace balloon was noticed. In fact the man called over his other allies, the one with the strange mechanical bits named Rhys seemed to be a bit uneasy about bis presence. The mime thought that perhaps he could ease the tension with more balloons. But there was one last person in the group, while he looked human, he seemed a slight bit off with the amounts of knowledge he had and his tone. But upon mentioning America, Wes smiled but shook his head trying to draw out a giant tower in the air.
The mime was going to try and converse more with the gentlemen when the sound of rowdy music blasting caught the mimes attention. Followed by the two armored figures bursting in and threatening to kill everyone.
The mime immediatley panicked at the sight of the newcomers toting their huge guns. While those braver than him started their assault. Wes looked at what he could do and tried to find a place he could watch if he saw any opprotunity to help. After all he had nothing to shoot with yet.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Rhysie Rhysie fRick fRick doggodaily doggodaily

-Prologue-
Yet another train arrived, albeit a bit late. There wasn't a lot on the train, only three to the specific: two teenage girls and one young woman in a blue suit. While one of the girls in the uniform and the young woman sat in the train, the other girl sat atop the train, believing that her pet cat wasn't welcomed on board. They all felt the same: confused.

Where were they? Where were they going? Why are they here?

All the same, they would play integral roles in what is to come, whether they knew it or not. After all, they were brought here for a reason. After trying to figure out where to go next, Margaret commanded the other two to follow her to Libra Headquarters (the conductor was kind enough to give her the name and coordinates to the place).

The Facade of an Agito: Rem Tokymia

tumblr_nlspx60DPa1ur4yxvo3_250.gif

Status
Confused but Calm

Inventory
-Dual-Wield Daggers
-Medicine
-Class Zero Formal Uniform​

Rem followed Ms. Margaret as instructed inside the headquarters. She had hope in reuniting with Machina again or at least someone from Class Zero. Upon entering, she was surprised to see different people and they all looked like they've all just met each other. Clearly, she knew now she wasn't in her world anymore. Surprisingly, this wasn't the first time she encountered people from different worlds... But that's a story for another time.

Rem sighed and smiled, 「 Well, at least I'm not the only new girl around here。。。」

She'd make the best out of the situations she's in. She's always done that ever since she was a kid. Besides, it felt like her first day as a cadet; surrounded by new people brought together with similar goals. At this point, Ms. Margaret made her way elsewhere, leaving Rem behind. She was alone again, but Rem didn't mind too much. In fact, she would take the time to introduce herself. She always liked meeting new people.

「Hi, everyo一!!」

tumblr_ntzbppLjoD1rncxkwo6_250.gif
She held her chest and let out a harsh cough. She was in pain, but she tried her best not to show it; however, the series of coughs would continue.

(Open to Anyone)

Fall Again... And Again: Kat

tumblr_ovhw95JRv61vte390o2_540.gif

Status
Confused but Eager

Inventory
-Dusty the Cat
-Shifter Garbs 2.0
Thank Gade that the woman in blue knew where she was going! If Kat were to have gone off on her own, she would've been lost in a matter of minutes! Once inside, there was only one thing on her mind:

「 I'm starving~!! 」

And like that, the gravity shifter and her pet cat swiftly floated passed everyone and headed towards the Recreational Room in hopes of finding fresh (and free) food. Kat drifted over the heads of the newcomers, scanning the area for some something to fill her stomach.

「 Food for the poor, anyone?」Kat asked in hopes of someone giving her a morsel or two.

(Open to Anyone in the Rec. Room)

The Empress Descends!: Margaret

tumblr_nv07khKqDj1reup6xo1_500.gif

Status
Confused and Indignant

Inventory
-"Le Grimoire"
-Tarot Cards
-Personas [ Available: One ]
-Velvet Room Attendant Uniform
Saying that Margaret was angry was an understatement. Aside from her hair getting wet, nothing annoyed her more than getting pulled out of her work for something else. She had a few choice words for whoever or whatever took her out of her work. Whatever the reason, they had no right doing that to her!

The Empress took a long sigh as she closed her book and crossed her legs while floating on thin air,「 Who is the leader here? They better have a valid reason why they have the gall to remove me from my work。」

margaret-p4u2-float.gif

Margaret gave a cold, piercing glare at everyone in the room. She demanded and expected an answer. Silence wasn't an option for anyone... unless they didn't value their lives, that is.

(Open to Anyone)

Attachments

• tumblr_npsipeOUZ61suy1fso1_400.gif
    tumblr_npsipeOUZ61suy1fso1_400.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • 0a91b3f97bbf3a14d1fea0fbe9e9c12e.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Interactions: Frank Woods ( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla )
    Mentions: Felix and Locus ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )
    Inventory: One katar, one empty knife holster, and a rock
    Mood: Serious
    Condition: Healthy
    The raven haired woman narrowed her eyes in annoyance as the loud music started to play. She opened her mouth to ask what was going on when the explosion blasted not too far off. Well...fuck… Shilo nodded at Woods and followed him out, taking in the destruction of the scene. So...these fuckers had at least come prepared. That would make for an interesting fight, hopefully. Though, she had to wonder if they were really ready to fight the numbers that the group now had. Along with the level of power. Two men were going to be pretty easy picking when you looked at the stats. Even with the embarrassing lack of communication that was being shown. These people had never worked with a team a day of their fucking lives… She thought as a few of the group went for the head on attack. They were going to get in the way of the long distance fighters and open themselves up as easy targets for friendly fire. Though, she had to admit, it was kind of hard to just sit back, she knew that it would work better if they had a strategy that intertwined the close combat fighters with the long range. And so, she waited, continuing to follow Woods.

She nodded as Woods started barking out orders. It hadn’t taken him very long to take charge. The assassin appreciated it, knowing that she wouldn’t have been patient enough with such a large group of people to give orders. Shilo continued to follow Frank. “I can only do close range, at the moment. Let me know when to go in.” The woman explained quickly, letting him know that she was okay with taking orders, though she expected she'd be able to read the situation well enough she could go in without them. They would have to alternate attacks, most likely, to minimize friendly fire. Or, she could find things to throw at the men, at least then she could be a distraction. “However,” she picked up a rock from the ground, a piece of the wall that had been there moments ago. “I have great aim. Either from range or close up, I can make a good distraction for a kill shot.” She offered, looking back up at the Marine.

Right off the bat, Felix noticed Ultima 4 try and sneak behind him even with their cloaking device thanks to the thermal imaging attached to his suit, to which he quickly countered by bringing his right foot up towards the other’s mouth and planting it right there in the middle of it. “Jesus, you actually thought that you could sneak past me with that shitty cloaking device? Hah! You idiots are dumber than I thought!” The mercenary boasted proudly.

Then, when the Doomguy attempted to punch his groin. Rather than feeling the satisfying nut-crunch of this tin-clad asshole, however, Doomguy would instead feel as if he slammed both his fists into an unbreakable wall.

SrQ9s06_d.jpg

“Hard-light shield. You like? It’s state-of-the-art.” Felix declared before tugging out his pistol with his free hand and taking a pot-shot towards his shoulder.

As Ben attempted to attack the two as Firestorm, Felix found himself quickly raising his shield to block the oncoming fire from hitting both him and his partner, which quickly caused the fire to disperse across the headquarters, destroying various computers and tech in the process.

Felix then proceeded to tilt his head at Marie’s question, almost as if he thought that she was inadvertently fucking with him or something. “Now why would I tell you that?” Felix asked before lowering his shield and looking dead-on towards the woman in front of him. “Well, deepest apologies, but it’s against our policy to disclose who our client is. But…” Felix paused for a good moment before turning to face his partner and letting out a quiet chuckle. “Let’s just say that someone somewhere in this city wants all of you dead. Why? Well, let’s just say that he wants to make this place his bitch by the time he’s done. Or… well, something along those lines, I kinda stopped paying attention after he told us who to kill. Besides, Locus and I are getting paid enough off this job alone that we’ll be far, far away from this hellhole when our client enacts his ingenious master plan.” Felix explained with enough grandeur to fill an entire stadium, which inadvertently bough Marcus enough time to hack their comms and scramble them.

AH!! What the fuck is that noise?!” Felix shouted as he brought his hand up to his ear (or, at least where his ear would be if he wasn’t wearing a helmet) and stumbled forward a bit.

“They’re… scrambling our comms!” Locus shouted as he too seemed to be effected by the aforementioned scrambling, though the mercenary managed to raise his gun just long enough to shoot the smartphone right out of Marcus’ hand with almost perfect precision. Marcus still managed to blow up the lights above them, though they were quickly redirected to Felix’s shield, which blocked the attacks from connecting with either of them.

Likewise, the mouthy merc was also fast enough to block Lucario’s Bone Rush attack with that shield of his, which caused said merc to let out a chuckle in response once he did so. “Tch… you really think you’re fast? Huh? Well, I’ll show you—ACK!!!While in the midst of his monologue, Felix something hit him right in the side of the neck, which caused him to stumble back a bit. Once he regained his composure, Felix held up his fists and let out a sly chuckle. “Oh… I’ll admit, you pulled one over on me there, but I don’t think that’s gonna happen again.” Just after saying this, Hit would feel a sharp swipe on his back, almost as if he’d been cut. If he were to turn around, he’d find Locus appear almost out of thin air, as if he had just turned invisible.

8c62d7469b65030c981e3a873b1b4cc8.gif

“You’re sloppy and uncoordinated.” Locus replied before outright smacking the alien in the jaw with the butt of his sniper rifle. Without even looking to his side, Locus casually raised his right arm and caught the piece of rubble before crushing it with nothing but his bare palm.

Though, before the two knew it, the HUDS in their helmets suddenly shut off. “The hell happened to our HUDs?!” Felix shouted as he turned to Locus, who didn’t seem too phased by this at all.

“A true soldier doesn’t simply rely on technology to win their battles.” Locus said as he easily caught the other Felix’s punch and pushed him away from before delivering a swift kick to his back. “They rely on strength and wit.”

“Yeah, yeah. Save me the speech for later, Batman.” Felix said as he rose his shield once more and blocked the shots from Connor, Jak, and Dunbar.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread