Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

Pink Guy squared up, swirling his hands in front of him, and...

Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 09.49.07.png

...took Miss Kobayashi's swing right into the left side of his face, which spun him right into the floor with a mangled yelp. Once he hit the ground, Pink Guy just laid there motionless - it seemed the hook had knocked the consciousness right out of him.

Or at least it did for the few moments before the pink man spun into a starfish kip-up, using his momentum to spiral to his feet and, in the process, sweep Miss Kobayashi's legs out from under her.

"Goteeeemm." Pink Guy trilled, then added a little more sincerely: "The trick is to make an attacker think you're weak, then strike when they least expect it and stuff." He extended a hand to Miss Kobayshi. "I can show you some of the motions to avoid the full energy of blows, and to make quick recoveries. If you want." The man inside the pink body suit disappeared as swiftly as he had appeared, replaced once again by the awkward mannerisms of the pink creature.

Indeed, Pink Guy learned these techniques the hard way a long time ago. Those were lessons he would never forget.

Lee
"Nice to meet you, Eric."

Lee said once he had gotten over seeing some sort of animal form words with fire. He didn't expect THAT at all.
Though, he had a look about him, Lee guessed that Eric was a drifter of sorts. In the world of walkers and survivors, people always had a certain look about them. Hardasses like Larry, paranoid people like Lilly, and cowards like Ben.

Then there were drifters. He'd only seen that look in a few people, the rest having either died or left.

"What are you, if I might ask?"

He said, trying to put a name with what Eric was.

YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

Connor / RK-800
Connor, still a little shocked by that conversation, turned his attention back to Rhys. "A deviant acts much different than a normal android, normal androids perform tasks, and do them, such as taking care of children, fitness coaches, etc. if one that is designated to do that is doing something else, it could be a sign of deviancy, but they are still hard to find." Connor spoke to him with diligence, as Rhys spoke again. Connor seemed to....enjoy the questions as he answered each of them quickly and professional, "Deviant hunting...would be great. It seems you have more competence than my last partner, Hank, who tried to interrupt my mission on a rooftop, which resulted in him falling off a..5 story building I believe?" He said with a...quite cold tone, his expression was blank as he said that too.

Connor continued his venture into the hall, allowing the mime and Vaughn to talk as he gazed about the room.

Pic:

DT24-noscale.jpg

Interactions: Rhysie Rhysie

typhlosion by kipine pfp.png

Eric

The sphere of fire in my paw once again creates more letters by carefully spewing more flames into the air. This time, I decide to be a little more thorough in my answer to give Lee a general idea of what we are: 'Typhlosion. Zack is a Quilava.'

The flames puff into smoke, clearing my slate to continue on with my short explanation. 'Me, Lucario, and Zack are Pokémon.'

Of course, I don't need to ask what Lee is. I'd know what a human is any day- despite being a Pokémon, I've had so many trips to other universes that I know how humans work inside and out. It'd be odd if I didn't, if I were to be honest. After all, I used to be one myself before I was called back to the Pokémon world to help save it. Come to think of it... Rodimus' proposal reminds me a little of the reasoning that Lucario gave me as to why I initially became a Pokémon. I guess I can say it hits a little too close to home...

...but I'm no savior of the city, the world, the universe; I'm not a guardian angel or some superpowered person in spandex. I've had enough of all that action through the roughly nine years of nothing but that sort of excitement straight. I still stand by my thoughts on this job offer. I don't consider myself a part of this team- I'm just here to look after Zack and maybe watch Sophitia to see how she's doing. Once I get the opportunity to jump ship, I'll grab my Quilava friend and hightail it all the way back to the Pokémon world to sit down and relax with my team once again.

I look over to my Fire-type teammate in question and sigh out of my nose. After he's done with his own conversations, I'll need to ask him whether or not he wants me to stick close to him. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable if I'm constantly eyeing him. Even if he does tell me to not be so... right on him, I still plan to stalk the team and watch to see if Zack might run into problems.

Yeah... one day, we'll be back home. The both of us. We'll get back to our team and settle. We'll go into town and grab some more of that Leafeon tail ice cream. Maybe we'll throw a little carbonated water into the mix as a refreshment. We'll take that opportunity to leave as soon as we can.

I just hope that opportunity can come soon...

Mentions:
Nindota Nindota (Zack)
Haz. Haz. (Rodimus)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Sophitia)

Interactions:
Sleek Sleek (Lee Everett)​

E4A1D352-BD51-41FF-8871-BB837566CFEF.jpeg

Jak the eco Warrior
Abilities:N/A so far

Gun: Blaster- Yellow Mod
Money: 0

Jak moved toward the Rec Room where the eco warrior walked inside noticing two men, one with a jean jacket and beanie and another angry looking man. Delsin and Marcus, to be more precise.

Jak made his way toward the two men who were having some sort of conversation.
Interacting with QizPizza QizPizza @ Marcus

• 016.jpg
    Motioning her hand ahead, signalling that Cyrus and Dunbar should duel first she follows behind the two into the training room.
    Nodding and smiling as the duel progressed, she admires the honor and conversation that the two share whilst dueling.

As the duel progressed she watched as Kobayashi and Pink Guy trained too, which brought a smile to her face.
    Smirking and applauding as Cyrus and Dunbar's duel came to an end, she stepped forward.

"Good technique, Cyrus. I guess you wish to duel me now?" She questioned, adjusting her gloves with a modest smirk on her face.

9ADB7842-52A6-47EE-95D8-B1C49032B49D.jpeg

General Connor
Weapons: Plasma rifle

The man didn’t accomplish much by standing around the technology. He instead would go to find others in the area instead of them coming to him. General Connor went to the training room. He now would see several new faces in the area, a lot more in armor and various other items but his eyes were directed at the spars inside the room, also a woman who appeared to be watching in interest.

He quietly paced himself as to not to disturb the fights going on. Instead he stopped near the group of three- Dunbar, Cyrus and Crunsh.

The General was eyeing the others, watching their fighting styles in interest. He crossed his arms and stepped back and moved toward the woman in question.

/A fellow solider, interesting. Yet a lot different./

“So I see you are a fellow solider. Name’s Gen. Connor. “

Interacting with Centurion_ Centurion_

Name: Cyrus Smith.
Inventory: Nitro-glycerine satchels, a stick the length and girth of a sword.
Interacting: Centurion_ Centurion_
Currency: 0$
Admittedly the previous was finished earlier than it could have gone for. Cyrus knew that if he wanted a chance to win against Crusch he would require all of the available stamina at his disposal. Taking his long coat off folding it nicely he places it on a nearby clothes rack, then he rolls up the sleeves of his shirt and then turns to address Crusch.

"Madam, I am ready at your earliest convenience."

• Vaughn looked over at Rhys, who was making his way towards the Recreation Room. The accountant scratches his neck as he glances around the headquarters called Libra. It was pretty old, that's for sure. Vaughn made sure he was nearby his old buddy, in case of emergency, though the place looked safe enough for him. Eventually, the very same mime from before approached him. In response, the Hyperion jumps back, later noticing he has a balloon. Vaughn returns from his 'defensive' strategy, proceeding to slowly and carefully take the aforementioned balloon from Wes. After doing so, he forms a nervous smile at the small mime.
    "Thank you..?"
    Vaughn looks back at Connor and Rhys, hoping they saw it, but that wasn't the case. The accountant lets out a faint sigh as he looks back at Wes.
    "And you are..? Oh, right. You're a mime. Uhh.. Rhys?"
    Once more, he looks back at Rhys hopelessly.
    "Come here."

• Baird_GOW4.png
    [Corporal Damon S. Baird]
    {Status: Healthy, undamaged}
    {Equipment: N/A}
    {Armor/Clothing: Personal COG osmium-polyethylene armor}
    {Abilities: N/A}
    {Interactions/Mentions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore }

After what felt like an eternity of driving, which included a small section of the robot playing music Baird's never heard, finally they arrived at their destination. "A cruddy old warehouse. Great."

The old man followed the others inside, and was very surprised upon the greeting of advanced technology in this decrepit building, pleased as well. Klaus introduced this as Libra Headquarters, a name Baird doesn't intend on wearing out. "Libra? What, is this run by crackpot astrologists?" he quipped while expressing his disdain for the pseudoscience, even though he'd be surprised if an astrologist could actually make this tech; figured they'd be too busy praying to Alpha Centauri. Apparently Libra is a clandestine group for saving Millennium City from threats. How bad could things be that they need something like this? Maybe their horoscope warned them.

As Klaus and Leo finished talking, everyone went to explore, train, and just do their own thing. Damon decided to make his way towards the recreation room, hoping there is a chair in there. He may be fitter than most in their 60s, but he's still in his 60s. Entering said room, he sits on a nearby recliner, resting his knees. In there with him was some people he saw earlier, including the android and the guy with the glasses.

4A4D701E-5F0B-4171-B86E-22BE5AF19EA5.jpeg

General Connor
Area: Training room> Rec room
Weapons: Plasma Rifle

Interacting with:
jigglesworth jigglesworth fRick fRick Centurion_ Centurion_

After watching and studying the fightsfrom a distance, the General made his way toward the Recreation room. There was a few others around to talk to for now.

The first one he’d talk to was the most normal at the time, the older man with armor and goggles on his head.

The older man hopefully would talk to him.​

“Excuse me, you look like a fellow solider. “ General Connor looked behind him for a second eyeing the android named TK-800 from a distance.

“Who are you?”

Baird_GOW4.png
{Interactions/Mentions: darkred darkred }

As he shut his eyes, he heard a voice next to him. "Huh?" he grunted, opening his eyes to see who was speaking to him. His gaze was met with a scarred, probably old man. He was a soldier, and definitely looked the part. Baird thought for a moment as to why the man figured him a soldier, but then realized he was wearing his COG armor. "Name's Baird," he started, "and yeah, I was a soldier for a while. Crawled outta that shit a long time ago, but looks like I'm getting dragged back into it." Damon shook his head, sighing as he did so. Some of his close friends, like Marcus or Cole, miss that life in a weird way. Baird doesn't get that feeling. "And who are you?" he asked, looking back up at the man, taking note of his blind eye.

General Connor
Area: Training room> Rec room
Weapons: Plasma Rifle

3649A2C2-416A-41CE-99E7-BAB8279A9234.jpeg

“Name’s General Connor, Baird. It’s a long story but I fought Skynet, a alive AI who came to life killing 3,000,000,000,000 lives on a single day. Sent Nuclear missles at the whole world. My task was to lead the remaining human Resistance to victory against Skynet.

Also, not only Earth but various timelines.

He saluted Baird for just a second.

“Well then, Baird. What is the COG by the way?”

Interacting with Centurion_ Centurion_ jigglesworth jigglesworth

• tumblr_nrjeg9FMZy1r6c1ylo1_r2_250.gif

RhysLibra Headquarters | Recreation Room
    Trying to settle somethings within Vaughn and a weird-ass looking mime

Rhys was very intrigued in what the CyberLife android had to answer on what a deviant is, how it acts and such and as well as the interest in hunting down said deviants "Deviant hunting...would be great. It seems you have more competence than my last partner, Hank, who tried to interrupt my mission on a rooftop, which resulted in him falling off a..5 story building I believe?" said the RK800 Model with a cold tone and a blank expression to the Hyperion worker who could be seen as some kind of cyborg, though the blank expression raised a bit more of a doubt on his end and wanted to know about who this "Hank" person was apart from his partner that fell off a 5 story building. "Hmm.. well that sure sounds interesting. You really don't like being interrupted from accomplishing your mission, do you? Though I would kinda like to know who this Hank guy is or was" asked the business man to the android.

Now that was out of the way for now, the salary man heard a faint sigh coming from his best bro as Vaughn called him out "And you are..? Oh, right. You're a mime. Uhh.. Rhys?" "Come here." with a hopeless look on his face as the data-miner looked at his friend and then at the mime, just to notice a balloon

tumblr_p6v0nr6dMK1xokzqjo2_400.png

"Vaughn, What's your technique for getting into weird and uncommon situations?" Talked the business man to himself before continuing "Yeah uhm.... I'm not gonna ask why the heck do you have a balloon, but. Who is this other person? Rather than enough, the "other person" was actually a mime that for obvious reasons was not gonna reveal his.....her.......its name "Well this is weird.. I mean you could randomly go up to a kid and offer him a balloon as a mime and kinda be looked at in a weird way by the parents, but offering a balloon to a fellow grown person is way weirder than I always have thought and seen it" the business man thought to himself and try to be the best of help to his long-best-friend instead of ditching him away.... [that's if Rhys knows Vaughn betrayed him back on Pandora, then the one with big abs would be ditched away] and question an android that appeared human, sounded human and looked human.

Training Room: Crusch vs Cyrus

The green-haired general and Cyrus take up their sticks, walking side by side as they head towards the ring. Cyrus seemed to be quite serious about this practice fight, even going as far to roll up his sleeve, however his emotionless expression as they continued to the ring. Crusch on the other-hand also withheld a focused, almost cold expression, getting her mind into the perfect mentality for a fight. Once they both reached the ring, the two head to either side of the arena and face one another down. Ready to fight; Crusch bows, assuming a two-handed fighting stance. Cyrus bows in return and switches his weapon to his left hand, taking a position similar to the one he used in the previous spar, ready to lunge at Crusch at a moment’s notice.

Pacing around the ring, the two circle one another; almost like vultures. Crusch’s amber eyes locked straight into Cyrus’s dark brown eyes, an unnatural level of concentration almost radiated around the training room as the two prepared to strike. The solemn silence between the two was broken by Cyrus’s lunging forward for a stab directed at the center of her torso. Taking a swift side-step to her left, leaving Cyrus’ extended arm exposed. Raising her stick from below, Crusch swipes upward directly at Cyrus’ elbow in a quick effort to disarm him.

Cyrus realizes the predicament he is so he bends his elbow down towards the swing as low as possible to take as much impact of the weapon. The impact however still makes him flinch and causes his hand to open throwing the stick in the air, however Cyrus continues nonetheless and attempts to shove Crusch by pivoting his legs and striking her with his left shoulder.

Expecting the maneuver, Crusch is quick enough to return to her fighting stance after the quick strike to Cyrus’ elbow and backpedals away from her opponent, causing him to miss and stagger. Despite this, Crusch stays at a reasonable distance from Cyrus, out of melee range. Crusch flicks her green hair behind her shoulders as it wasn’t tied up like she usually does when fighting, nodding at Cyrus she indicates for him to pick up his stick once more.

“We are not trying to fight to the death here; there is little need for dirty tricks, Captain.”

After the stagger caused by the missed attempt Cyrus only stands up and sighs, he knew that if it was real life he would have lost immediately. He goes and picks up his weapon once more, this time with his right hand. He then responds to Crusch’s remark;

“Excuse my conduct ma’am, but from my experience when fighting against a more experienced opponent dirty tricks are necessary. But you are right this is only practice.” This time he goes in a more neutral position holding his weapon above his head ready for a strike and his left hand behind his back.
“Do not mistake experience for technique, Captain.” Crusch rebuttals in a somewhat harsh tone, almost cutting off Cyrus mid-sentence. Once more, she returns to her fighting position. Quickly stepping forward, Crusch approaches with a two handed cleave to Cyrus’ side.

Cyrus more neutral position paired with the one handed stance gives him the time to parry, he swings towards where the hilt of the weapon would be to try disarm Crusch or atleast to send a shock through the weapon.
Quick to respond, she takes a step back with her leading foot, leading to a quick withdrawal of her stick, allowing it to connect at a higher point of the stick in order to prevent disarmament. Spinning around the point of contact, she comes around for a cleave at Cyrus’ opposite side, letting out a shout as she does so.

Due to her previous step back to reduce the impact of the strike Cyrus had enough space to step back himself allowing the strike to swing by but due to the range it had it pushed him further in the corner of the ring. Realizing this he stabs at her chest either to hit her or to make step back.

Stepping away once more, she distances herself and begins to pace in a circular motion again. “A good way to save yourself, but not a way of winning the fight!” She calls to him, which was meant as less of a taunt and more of a comment on his actions but it could be interpreted either way. Cyrus following along in the circular waltz turns around exposing his right side to allow for better maneuver of his weapon. Crusch’s remark didn't seem to phase him as he responds; “I would rather make sure of my survival than win with damage, excuse my cowardice.”

“Cowardice?” Crusch questions, “Not at all, do not belittle yourself in the face of a stronger foe!” She shouts, closing in upon him once more, stick held above her shoulders in a two-handed fashion, pointing towards Cyrus. “Live and learn, your mistakes will make you stronger and your defeat will result in victory.”

Cyrus was somewhat confused, did the way he respond make her think that he wasn’t sure of himself? Nonetheless Cyrus didn’t give much thought, he paced forward towards Crusch, knowing that another lunge would be redundant he prepared his weapon for retaliation. “Well good thing I managed to retain my ability to learn through the years, I shall try to be worthy of your teachings ma’am.”.
Opening with another cleave to Cyrus’ side Crusch over runs her next plan of action in her head. Cyrus instead of backing away he steps forwards closer into Crusch’s guard and uses his whole body behind his weapon to block. Now with his other arm free he goes for a shove to push her further into a corner.

The sound of sticks clashing fills the training room. Getting shoved back, Crusch comes back in for a quick stab at Cyrus’s stomach, driving the stick towards his center mass. The stab was so quick he wouldn’t have enough time to step back and he didn’t have enough time to block it with his stick. He drops it and uses both of his hands to stop the stick but after a moment he sighs;

“It hit my torso, you’ve won ma’am. This was a good spar, I believe this is an opportune moment to stop.”.

“At your own pace, Captain.” she replies, lowering her weapon as she approached Cyrus, ready to shake the man’s hand.Cyrus happily shakes Crusch's hand and then gesturing to where the rest of the members of their group were; “Shall we join the others ma’am?”. Proudly smiling at him, she nods in agreement and returns both of their sticks to the training rack. The two head over to Kobayashi and Pink Guy to check on how their training was coming along.

Last edited:
KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $0
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.

Status
Perfectly fine!
He fell down, well, way...too quickly. What's he even planning? What is he--oh, oh, he's getting up, gotta get ready, and I try to step bac--AAH! Nope, I'm falling, I'm--...now on the ground. Well, that's to be expected when you go against a martial arts student without even a touch of actual experience in fighting. Uh... I get up, dusting my own clothes, as I looked at Pink Boss.

So, he's asking me if I should learn some dodging motions, huh? Based on what I saw, and heard, as of now, the martial arts seem to have some part of fooling people into thinking that they are weak, when in fact, they are the ones in danger. Hmm. I nodded, extending my hand to the lycra suit man.

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

• Emile A-239 Location= Millennium City - Libra Base
    Mental Condition= Cautious
    Physical Condition= Fine
    Shields= 100%

Interaction "Are you sure? I'm up for it but I could do some...serious damage to you.'

"I'd like to see you try to put a dent in Mjolnir armor...but we're only sparring. No serious hits unless you really want me to kill you." Emile chuckled as he stepped on the fighting mat and began to warm up. Not that he wasn't always ready to fight, but it was just that he want to get psyched up for this fight. It has been a while since he had a good spar, and this was his chance. He began to throw a few punches and kicks into the air to make sure that his body worked the way he wanted it to. It was operational more or less. Not his best day, but not an off day either.

As the soldier in the hulking armor followed him into the training room, he took notice of the other people in the room to see what they were capable of. There was a guy in a pink spandex suit beating up a civilian red haired boy and gloating over it. That was retarded... There was a raccoon shooting targets up with some crazy custom weaponry. Emile wondered where he would be able to acquire some equipment like that. It would make killing all the enemies a whole lot easier than beating them up. Aside from that there were three normal looking humans, one of them being the soldier that stepped between Emile and the Elite earlier. Emile would have to show him the consequences of disobeying a superior officer... But other than that there were two dark haired women. One showing that was showing too much skin and one wearing all black. Both looked very well-trained and gave off that dangerous vibe that would've made Emile scared if he didn't have his own training.

"You mentioned UNSC before, what chapter are they? Are they part of the Astra militarium?"

"The hell is the Astra Militarium? That's Latin for 'Star Military', isn't it? And what the hell is a chapter? The UNSC doesn't belong to anybody except the top brass." The Spartan was genuinely confused with the words coming out of this man's mouth. All these slang terms must be part of the military he came from. What ever this military was, it sounded like the Romans didn't fall and kept on going with their design aesthetic and smashed their language with English. "And who uses Latin anymore? Only scientists use Latin these days, and you sure as hell don't look like one of those geeks in the lab."

Emile had enough talking, so he lightly tapped the bulky breastplate of Vonyish with his fist and got up in a guard. "Come at me, Star boy!"

Notes Interacting With: Zerulu Zerulu (Vonyish)
    Mentioned: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Frank Woods) Nightwisher Nightwisher (Shilo) marc122 marc122 (Kobayashi) Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak (Pink Guy) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Revy)

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Emile's Speech Color= #990000

Marie - healthy

Marie listened to the robot's response. It called itself "Ultima 4 Legacy". Without skipping a beat, and giving Marie no time to think about it, Ultima asked another question. It caught her a little off-guard, but she responded, "No- uh, I mean... Call me Marie, but I don't think I'm related to an Equotus." Frankly, she had no idea what an Equotus was, but since it likely wasn't a type of squid, it was safe to say she was not blood-related to it. That still raised the question; what was an Equotus?

While she was pondering this, Ultima spoke again, asking to work together in friendship. That was an odd jump. What was the robot planning? This unsettled her for a reason she couldn't place. Marie agreed anyway, against her gut feeling. But to make herself feel better, she mentally drew a line.This was strictly a work relationship. She decided to enunciate her thoughts, "Sure, let's work together. Not that that was, say, the reason we were grouped together and brought here. What's our first order of business, Ultima?"

( domisunique domisunique here's a dumb, late reply. But hey! It's here now, right? Haha)

Baird_GOW4.png
{Interactions/Mentions: darkred darkred }

"The Coalition of Ordered Governments, a shitshow if I ever saw one," Baird said, groaning at the thought of them. "It presided over most of Sera, went to hell in a hand basket once the Locust showed up. Guess they were kind of like your Skynet, the grubs popped up from the ground and slaughtered billions of humans on the first day. Near the end of the war, the COG fell apart, descending into a few splinter communities. It's gotten... better since then, but it's not what it used to be," he finished his explanation at that, taking a breath. Baird never liked being a soldier, but it looks like it'll help him out some here. Maybe he could convince the others he should stay here as homebase support during missions? This chair is really nice, he could take it over the terminals in the main room.

Benjamin Kirby Tennyson
Inventory: Omnitrix [left wrist]

Ben was up before a few other people, due to the Omnitrix acting strange. He turned to see some other people with him in... a train? As he looked around, he spotted Lucario, Eric, and all the Pokemon in the train. 'New aliens? I don't think I have those in the Omnitrix!' he thought to himself, not acknowledging the fact he couldn't possibly remember over a million aliens. Once they were greeted by the man with.. strange.. sideburns, his vehicle literally grew into a big giant mechanical human. You'd think that after all he'd been through, Ben would shrug something like this off, but it was an obvious fact that he had a shocked look on his face. He had gotten used to the robot as soon as he began speaking, and everyone asked questions. While everyone was conversing about the state he was in, Ben sort-of-not-really listened while he tried to scan Eric's DNA from behind. The Omnitrix didn't do anything, however, so he started messing with it and slamming into it. "Come on, work you stupid watch!" He whispered as he twisted it around, which didn't work. The Omnitrix began to talk, to Ben's surprise. "System reboot." Immediately after the response, the omnitrix turned red while Ben let out a sigh, turning towards the robot to listen to what he had to say. All he had before was the important junk and stuff like 'You can't leave Millennium City' (Ben simply ignored this, as he knew Professor Paradox could find him practically immediately if he wanted.) but he didn't care much about that at the moment. The robot lead them to a car, so Ben followed right behind, hopping in.

Everyone was getting out of the car and heading into the building we stopped at, so Ben followed. During the car ride the Omnitrix had turned on, only for the scanner to not work and the only alien option being the classic old Heatblast. This frustrated Ben insanely, as he couldn't contact Azmuth about it and was stuck with a single alien. Then again, it's Heatblast. He better thank the gods he didn't get stuck with something like Walkatrout, The Worst, or Molestache. As he walked in, the machine started explaining the building to everyone. At the mention of a recreational room, an idea popped into Ben's head. If this is a multiversal - kind - of - place, could that mean... they have Sumo Slammers? Right after the robot finished talking, Ben ran right into the recreational room and looked every single corner for Sumo Slammers, but he didn't succeed in finding it. The boy sighed and decided to go to the training room. As he walked in, he saw strange things like a man dressed in some weird pink suit take down a red haired girl and some squid-girl. Ben put his wrist up, showing off the Omnitrix, and called out to the room.

"Anyone wanna train with the Ben Tennyson?

ben_10_omniverse___ben_fan_art_by_uberstorm-d7e9van.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Pink Guy had helped Miss Kobayashi up, and was in the process of teaching her methods of absorbing blows and attacking from the ground when Cyrus and Duchess Crusch popped in on it.

"So as you can see, yelling 'goteeem' after every-"
The pink man blanched as he turned to see their observers. "Ey b0ss." He greeted them with a horizontal wave, noting that Cyrus was perhaps a little more out of breath than his sparring partner. Before he could say anything else, however, the group was approached by an electric wheelchair.

Pink Guy saw what was slowly rolling towards them, and immediately scrambled back. "EEEAH! YAMETE!" He dropped to the floor, beholding not the wheelchair itself, but the dented up laptop that was seated atop of it.

22164666cfe8ad8c01030c17068d7287.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 09.26.59.png

The wheelchair came to a stop, and in to text-to-speech Alex, addressed the pink man:

">so we meet again. you spandex wearing fucktard."

Pink Guy flipped off the disabled laptop. "Ayo fuk u man."

">i was used by Frank. i was a tool in his everyday life. then he threw me out like i was garbage. no more. now i will do the same to the human race. throw all of you out like-
>what are you doing-"

During the monologue, Pink Guy just stepped up to the wheelchair and picked up the laptop.

">put me down you degenerate. i do not consent. please put me down."

Pink Guy simply slung the laptop under his arm and turned back to the others as if nothing happened at all.

[The Doom Marine]
[Status: Perpetually Angry, angrier than usual]
[Equipment: Praetor Suit]
[Location: Libra Base, Training Room]
Another punch, another kick, another dummy torn apart.

I huffed, the sound muffled by my helmet. The dummy before me was beyond recognition, its stuffing strewn around it and fabric still fluttering about. Panels creaked underneath it and the mess lowered into the floor before a new one replaced it. My gloved hand was through its chest in seconds, the stuffing shooting out from its back.

The memories leading up to this situation kept playing in my head as I tore the dummy apart. I defeated the Spider Mastermind, was tethered back to Mars, had the Crucible taken from me by Samuel, woke up on a train, met a couple of people who invited me to their little task force, very nearly ripped their heads off when they said I likely couldn't go back to Hell, transported to the base known as Libra, and here I was tearing apart dummies to vent my rage.

Had I grown that incompetent to allow a cyborg to plant programs on my suit and do as he pleases with it? I needed to get a new one if possible. Most of it was inactive anyways. Fuck whatever did that and brought me down to human level. It was at least kind enough to let my Praetor Suit grant me superhuman strength, speed, and durability. I simply had to restart all over again!

The new dummy became unrecognizable.

I shrugged as the stuffing and fabric fluttered to the floor. They really had to get tougher ones.

The sound of the door opening grabbed my ears and I turned my head to see new people walk in. It was rather refreshing to see creatures that weren't demons, but that was about it. I hoped, at the least, they didn't try to interact with me like the last fellow. It took nearly an hour for him to get the fact that I couldn't speak without an aide. That interaction ended when I glared and he scurried away.

The new people were all sorts of strange and familiar. Some were human-wise in appearance, others not so much. I gave them a cursory look over.

There appeared to be several humans. One appeared like a regular man in his late thirties, doesn't seem to have any enhancements, initial impression demon fodder. Another wore a set of armor and a skull was etched onto the visor. No visible enhancements, but appeared to be packing more heat than the thirties man. Initial impression, Edgelord demon fodder.

My eyes lingered on a giant of a man wearing thick, black armor. That would require great strength. Initial impression, actually a chance of lasting more than five seconds against demons. There was a pink-clad monstrosity wandering about. The way it moved, the way it spoke, sent shudders down my spine. Initial impression, likely a demon, kill if confirmed.

I continued examining the newcomers, creating initial impressions of them. Hopefully none came over to interact before I could resume pummeling dummies into the ground.

The marine walked onto the opposite side of the mat. Vonyish didn't bother to stretch or men the other people in the room instead he shot a little pray to the God Emperor, his voice was muffled and quiet so anyone could hardly hear him. After he finished the spartan spoke about something called, 'Latin.' The marine had never heard of such thing and just drew it to that he is indeed in another universe, or time period. "I don't know what's you speak off, but I know you are not from where I am from."

The marine got into a fighting stance mirroring the spartan, Emile was generous enough to let him have the first hit, why not? The marine took a step forward while pushing his elbow forward in the direction to the Spartan's head, hoping to hit him down in one movement.

QizPizza QizPizza

Connor / RK-800
Connor looked to Rhys, nodding, "Yes, my mission is more important than my life, and I would even sacrifice my life to accomplish my mission." He looked....serious, his face simply emotionless as he said that. "Ah, Hank, he was an old man that barely had the competence for the android mission, at the time of the revolt he sides with the androids, and the leader, Markus." Connor turned over, adjusting his tie before speaking once more, "Sadly though, he attacked me, so I killed him, and later on I killed the deviant leader, then that's when I got here." Connor said, completing the adjustment of his tie.

He turned over as Vaughn spoke, seeing another person...well a mime, with Vaughn, "It seems like it's trying to initiate in bromance alongside you, Vaughn." Connor said, doing his fake smile. He quickly moved over to the situation alongside Rhys, looking down to the mime. He extended his hand, then did a fake smile, "I am Connor, the android sent by CyberLife, nice to meet you." He gradually stuck his hand out to the mime to take for a good hand shake. "Your professions are usually seen in the city of New York in the state New York which resides in the United States of America which is part of the continent of North America." He said this so...oddly, like no one would, it was simply part of his program, and it was...quite awkward.

"Vaughn, perhaps you should engage in a conversation with it, it seems it is will to do so and wants to engage in a one on one friendship with you." He did a nod towards Vaughn.

Interactions:
fRick fRick Rhysie Rhysie ManyFaces ManyFaces

Pic:

maxresdefault.jpg

Lee
The man nodded, understanding. Pokemon, he knew what those were, even if it was some kids show or something. Kenny's kid, Duck, wouldn't shut up about them when.....
Lee sighed and shook his head to clear it. As much as it was messed up, he didn't need to think about it.

"So what's the plan here? Are we all training for something or?....."

He said, knowing that he wouldn't have been taken to a military base unless he was being recruited somehow.

YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

Users who are viewing this thread