Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

Lee
Lee didn't say anything, looking around the base as he was introduced to it as 'Libra Headquarters'. He had no idea what half of these people (or aliens??) were, but the only thing he needed to know was that, for now, the city was free of walkers. That's all that he cared about at the current time. That and finding the little girl he had cared for months, Clementine. If this 'pull' could bring him back from the dead, then maybe it brought her here?

As these thoughts loomed within him, he scanned the crowd, looking for friendly faces. Most of the people here weren't normal-looking people. He was fairly sure he had seen some of them on a video game or something. That being said, Lee didn't know if they could be trusted. Everyone was either on edge or not taking part in the normal conversations.
That being said, going it alone was probably a death sentence, so Lee decided to approach the main body of the crowd and see who he could talk to.

(OPEN, INTRO)

KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $0
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.

Status
Perfectly fine!
And...we have this pink boss guy again. Remind me how he behaved back there at the train station when I haven't even known about him? Right, just calling him "strange"...is lightly putting it. A pink lycra suit, screaming for talking, strange English speech patterns, well, sometimes anyway, heck, he even break-danced and relies too much on some man called "Frank". Most other people from fiction who are crazy strange just pale in comparison to him because of the sheer amount of bizarre he possesses.

But then again, he's offering to teach me how to fight. I happily would since...I know what, and I won't repeat myself again for a while, but the question is, how does he, and his people, fight? On one chance, his way of fighting is beyond unorthodox, and I would end up with a fighting style that is distinct from the others, excluding Pink Boss. However, with that fighting style comes some sort of payoff, right? Anyway... On the other chance, surprisingly normally, since he appears to look exactly like a human who's perpetually wearing pink lycra, and thus is perfectly capable of fighting like us humans do.

So, I may as well take the chance to get trained in time, and if it looks like Cyrus and Crusch are gonna be busy duelling each other, I guess I have no choice, but to go with him.

"Sure. What are you skilled at, by the way?"

And question asked. Hopefully I get to know what style of fighting I'll be getting from him.

Marie - healthy

That went... about as well as she had hoped. The guy clearly wasn't someone she wanted to interact with unless under the best- or worst- conditions. Instead of egging him on, she scouted the convoy for other volunteers. After about half an hour of waiting in the trailer, the group had arrived at a new location- Libra HQ, apparently.

As people unloaded from Rodimus's convoy, and after Klaus gave the grand tour, a particularly peculiar character entered Marie's sight. Some kind of weird robot. Not any familiar technology, and it definitely did not resemble Octarian engineering- not that her current situation would warrant suspicion towards the eight-legged menace. This robot seemed to be... extraterrestrial, instead.

So, obviously, this was her next target.

She watched as it took initiative to explore what Klaus named the Training Facility, and so she decided she'd be going there too. She walked nonchalantly, with an eye on the robot, keeping a fair distance from it habitually. She halted, somewhat on edge, when the robot stopped, and announced, "Running self-diagnostic." She let out a small sigh, dropping her somewhat-defensive stance as the robot did its own thing.

After a few moments, and a lot of weird little things happening, Marie finally decided to approach the robot, though she was unsure of what to say to the unfeeling, emotionless robot. After another moment of awkward silence, she gave it her best shot, "Are you having fun yet?"

( domisunique domisunique )

Ultima 4 quickly finishing their primary diagnostics, at around the time that Marie came to talk to them. Asking, "Are you having fun yet?" Ultima 4 turned promptly to the look at Marie and observed her, before answering "Fun? No, I'm performing diagnostics and scans. Before I begin to work I should re-calibrate." The voice and emotion was... as expected, emotionless and mechanical, although the voice had a weird... edge to it for a robot. Nonetheless Ultima 4 further inquired, "Do require something... As well I lack a designation for you. Your name?"

Ultima for now had stopped their diagnostic, and had already gotten most of the information she wanted, along with her scanners still running they were gathering all the info they could obtain. They also though didn't seem entirely averted to interaction, not prone to it either. If they were only interacting as an advanced calculation within their contingency plan and trying to make connections as resources or for another reason with less obvious ulterior motives... it was pretty hard to tell.

(Mentions: Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind )

Name: Cyrus Smith.
Inventory: Nitro-glycerine satchels.
Interacting: Nindota Nindota thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred
Mentions: Centurion_ Centurion_
Currency: 0$
Cyrus somewhat smiled when he heard Zack's intent to already reject the drink, he stood up and gave a little bow; "Pardon me, Mr. Zack, I shouldn't have overstepped my boundaries, clearly you are a gentleman capable of making smart decisions for himself." He then straightens himself back up and then continues; "My name is Cyrus Smith, happy to be your acquaintance. However, I will have to excuse myself as I got other appointments. Hopefully, we can continue our conversation later on, Mr. Zack, Mr. Conker.".

After leaving the conversation he heads to the training facility but before he can enter out of the corner of his eye he sees the Lieutenant standing at attention. Cyrus sighs, realizing he probably ignored him by accident due to the commotion so he says to him; "Lieutenant, as much I am flattered by your dedication to your duty we require time to relax and socialize in order to calm ourselves. How about you join me for a friendly spar before Madam Crusch decides to follow along?".

As he enters the facility he is met by a group of people who already seemed to have started practicing, good for them he thinks. He heads over to where he sees a group of stacked sticks of different sizes and picks one that about a meter long, before saying to the Lieutenant who hopefully followed him; "Well make your choice and we shall start.".

I continued to hold my paw up till the moment Cyrus walked away from Conker and I, slowly lowering it back to the ground having realised my paw/handshake was rejected. Unsure of what to do next, I looked over to Conker. I considered asking if he had anything non-alcoholic to drink, though the likelihood of that felt pretty low. "So, um... d'you think we'll all be in this city for long? If there turns out to be a way back to our respective worlds, that is." I asked the squirrel. Maybe I'll check out that training facility in a couple minutes too. Practice my fire attacks for a bit.

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Mentions:
June Verles June Verles

Marie - healthy

Would you look at that? The emotionless robot responded quickly and kept to the point. She wasn't sure if this was a curse or a blessing, but she took it in stride. She ignored the pause it took- most likely to analyze her- to answer its question, "People call me either Marie or Agent 2, depending on whether they know me, or I know them."

While answering, she made observations of her own. While it seemed expectedly emotionless and monotone, there was a layer of... something... intelligence perhaps? Something beneath the monotone and unfeeling voice. This put Marie on edge, as the sensation she was now feeling usually was her sixth sense detecting a trap or an ambush.

Then she realized what she was talking to. A robot. It was probably reading her facial expression and body language like a children's book! She steeled her nerves, all the unfamiliarity suddenly causing her a mental burden. You're just talking. Talking to a person who's supposed to be an ally, stop freaking out... she thought, to little effect.

( domisunique domisunique eyyyy surprise)

Last edited:
typhlosion by all0412 smol.jpg

Eric

Considering I planted myself not... too- well, okay, so maybe it's pretty far, but it's not far enough for my sensitive ears to not pick up on the party behind me. For now, things really seem to be going well, as things usually do in this situation- it happened during the Tear, and it'll happen here.

...How long will that last? It always depends. All I can do is take the happy times for now. Besides, I've got a few people to thank in there, not to mention that I need to make sure Zack is alright (did I hear someone offer drugs or alcohol to him or something? What?)... a little visit to the warehouse isn't gonna hurt.

Here we go again.

With my paws still in my pockets, I slowly walk back over to the main group. I don't really make eye contact with anyone for long, but if my eyes do so happen to meet one of the others', I'd make sure to smile. Gotta at least be courteous.

Ultima 4 listens and observes, indeed observing Marie and some of her body language but of little care. Ultima said as Marie finished attempting introducing herself in a witty fashion, "It seems neither of those apply then, seeing as we are mutually ignorant of each other." Now that the thought was ingrained in Marie's head it stuck out, and the most disturbing was Ultima's pattern of speech, less robotic than everything else about them while still accompanied by heavy signs of mechanical nature.

As for the six sense... it was hard to shake the feeling that it was right, it wasn't exactly a feeling that it was a trap or danger set for you but... under it all there was a low lying feeling of something dangerous, or monstrous, hidden away behind a thick layer of secrecy. Whatever it was, you couldn't tell anymore if it was true suspicion that was currently unidentifiable or just nerves getting to you. But... if anything it seemed to be a robot, set with hard programmed rules and functions right? Even in its combat geared form Marie could feel some confidence in knowing the fact that there was little chance they were a target.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

• tumblr_p6jzo5zsvd1qmgvfso2_400.png
    RhysLibra Headquarters | Recreation Room
    Intrigued
    Connor / RK-800
    Connor simply looked around the facility. He analyzed the conversations between the robot, the Klaus man, and a new boy named Leo? Connor was outright confused, this was nothing like Detroit. It seemed....he had no mission as for now. So then he updated his mission, CHOOSE A ROOM TO GO TO was his new mission, popping up in his mind to get him to accomplish it. Connor was about to choose until the man Rhys walked up to him again.

This came as a shock towards Connor. The deviant question made sense...but asking if the deviant slayer himself was a deviant?! But...this sure did make him ask questions in his mind. "Am I a deviant....or a machine." The voice in his head said, making him choose. He regathered himself, his expression turning blank once more as he looked up at Rhys, "I am Connor, the Android sent by Cyberlife, I am a MACHINE that is programmed to follow orders and neutralize all deviants, deviants are android individuals who have experienced emotional shock and that caused an error in their programming, hence making them a deviant." Connor opened his hand, staring down at it until clenching it once more and continuing his so called mission.

Though, deep inside of him he had his doubts and worries. Though he chose to dismiss them, and be an obedient android with no empathy what so ever. "I shall go to a room." Connor spoke to Rhys before nodding and moving towards the recreational room. His face slightly worried, but he quickly made it back to his "neutral" face. He made it to the recreational room entrance, opening the door and moving inside. Connor then began looking around, analyzing his environments.

Rhysie Rhysie Haz. Haz. thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
    Rhys was now filled on the information he needs on knowing what a Deviant is, and as he saw Connor answering the Hyperion worker's questions, the android clenched its hand and opening it as the RK800 Model android spoke back to the cyborg-office-worker "I shall go to a room." and seeing it walk towards the recreation room (One of the rooms Rhys was also interested in) the business man started following it with a series of doubts "How would I know if Connor is a deviant or a machine? Would I be a good partner in regards of deviant hunting" in before the man asks Connor the following "Hey Connor, got a thing for you. What if you and I go out to the streets of Millennium and go hunting for some deviants, huh? Though I still need to know how a deviant acts, how to identify them and I doubt that my cybernetic eye will help with that in regards of scanning the androids and perhaps hacking into their code" the RK800 android sure would need help if he was hunting deviants in unknown territories. In the end we still got whatever we have, isn't it right?

doggodaily doggodaily

Lee
Was that....a walking..what was it? The very existience of this thing perplexed Lee, and he couldn't tear his eyes away. When Eric drew closer he cleared his throat, since the thing was acting like a person. He'd seen weirder here so...nothing ventured.

"Hey."

He spoke up, giving a little wave.

"I'm Lee. I'm....."

He almost said 'I'm new here', then stopped. Weren't they all?

"Not from around here. What's your name?"

Courtesy never hurt.

YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

typhlosion by kipine pfp.png

Eric

The words of a man next to me catches my attention. I turn to the speaker, who looks nothing short of a normal male human- average height, slight beard, maybe a little rough around the edges, though not alarmingly so. I back away a little out of caution, just in case, but other than that, I return his kind greeting with a smile and a nod. To introduce my own self, I hold my paw out and send a wisp of fire from my back running down my arm and onto my palm, where it curls up into a ball just like it did when I met Rhys.

The fire then streams out of the small, blazing sphere, creating letters that form two simple sentences that make up a suitable reply.

'My name is Eric. Nice to meet you, Lee.'

I don't know what it is, but using my voice around strangers is... something I find a little uncomfortable. It's like my throat closes up a little every time I open my mouth to talk to them. I think I'll just keep the conversations with Zack for now. He'll need some reassurance that we can return to Blackfire sooner or later... and when the opportunity is presented, we'll both leave. I certainly won't be sticking around with this group... not until Zack or maybe even Sophitia needs me. I've got a few things I owe her for.

Mentions:
Rhysie Rhysie (Rhys)
Nindota Nindota (Zack)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Sophitia)

Interactions:

Sleek Sleek (Lee Everett)​

Interacting: Nindota Nindota thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred
Mentions: Centurion_ Centurion_
Cyrus somewhat smiled when he heard Zack's intent to already reject the drink, he stood up and gave a little bow; "Pardon me, Mr. Zack, I shouldn't have overstepped my boundaries, clearly you are a gentleman capable of making smart decisions for himself." He then straightens himself back up and then continues; "My name is Cyrus Smith, happy to be your acquaintance. However, I will have to excuse myself as I got other appointments. Hopefully, we can continue our conversation later on, Mr. Zack, Mr. Conker.".

After leaving the conversation he heads to the training facility but before he can enter out of the corner of his eye he sees the Lieutenant standing at attention. Cyrus sighs, realizing he probably ignored him by accident due to the commotion so he says to him; "Lieutenant, as much I am flattered by your dedication to your duty we require time to relax and socialize in order to calm ourselves. How about you join me for a friendly spar before Madam Crusch decides to follow along?".

As he enters the facility he is met by a group of people who already seemed to have started practicing, good for them he thinks. He heads over to where he sees a group of stacked sticks of different sizes and picks one that about a meter long, before saying to the Lieutenant who hopefully followed him; "Well make your choice and we shall start.".

07AEF94C-E679-43F4-830C-E3F47D814CF4.jpeg

Name: Lt. John Dunbar
Weapons: Smithfield 1831 Rifle
Money: 0

John dunbar looked over at the training room and nodded “Of course, Captain, let us train for troubles ahead. Never know what we could face in the future besides talking robots, aliens, robots and more.

He eyed the various sticks and picks one out that looks interesting besides his old Smithfield gun.

“I’m ready, sir.”

Interacting with J June Cyrus

• Frank was still simmering mad when some woman decided to approach him- the girl who he had recognized as someone to keep an eye out for. Well, she was certainly a nice change from an Iron Man wannabe or Space Man Sam. He merely shook his head in response, gesturing for her to take the seat.

“Go ahead, be my guest,” Woods replied. He tried to take the edge out of his tone as best as he could, but considering he was in a pretty bad mood- he hated being ordered to do shit by people who tried to take the high ground- he kind of failed. Still, it was better than nothing- he sounded mildly infuriated, and not completely batshit furious.

Then some metallish woman also showed up, saying something about being a “peacekeeper” and “Rogue” people. He opened his mouth to reply What the fuck are you saying? but decided against it since he realized practically everyone was from different worlds. He could kinda get the basic gist, though- peacekeepers probably meant a military force. The Marine couldn’t help but snicker lightly at her remark about what he presumed were the other dumbass soldiers in the pickup.

“Trust me, looks don’t count for shit in Vietnam. Don’t matter how much you try to look like a superstar there- in a day’s worth of fighting you turn into hammered shit.” He noted about his appearance before jabbing a thumb towards Emile and Vonyish, continuing the mild banter he had with the woman.

“Fifty says those shit stains are all brawn and no brain. They probably came from universes where ‘strategy’ equates to ‘get in a suit of armor and beat shit up’.” Before he could continue, though, Rodimus proceeded to pull everyone’s asses to some place apparently called Libra. The worn-down look didn’t really bother the CIA agent- ‘Nam taught you how to tolerate some of the worst fucking conditions known to mankind- but what did catch his eye were the electronics. Holy shit, he needed to get a load of that later on. If this was the standard in this world, he’d have a lot to catch up on- these gadgets could potentially be a huge, huge help later on.

But for now, he chose to head off to the training facility. Best to hone his skills while he could. He glanced around, having a look at the others, before finally starting off towards the training room. He kind of hoped the assassin girl would follow, but chances of that happening were pretty damn slim.
"They do indeed look like Mike clones" she mutters under her breath as she looks at the heavily armoured brutes "One of a million clones, test tube fodder" she sneers at the thought of the mass produced and often defective clone soldiers "What a cowardly and inefficient way to wage war" she adds, taking a closer look, she noted they wore suits that almost reminded her of Caldarius, a member of Jennerit royalty through no means besides violence. "There was a warrior on my homeworld who grew great fame by fighting in a suit like theirs, though."

"I had the displeasure of conducting his sustainment. A rare honour for a Kemessian slave. But he was a capable combatant. Capable of taking orders, that is" she sneers as she directs her attention to where the robot had taken them. She followed after the soldier, slightly curious and slightly in her own world of deep thought as she heard the loud gunfire and distasteful language of the critter within

"How disgusting" she murmurs under her breath as she clutches her staff close. Seeing the dummies, she smirks to herself and approaches one, holding out her staff and emitting a beam of crackling red energy that withered away the dummy, rotting it rapidly and charging her staff "How amusing" she chimes, before waving the staff, an orb of flame appearing between two of the already shot-up dummies, small wisps of flame linking to them, before they would erupt into flames, the orb growing smaller as the fires grew in size and intensity

"I believe those dummies 'got some' as you would say" she nods her head, completely ignorant to how dumb she sounds.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Nightwisher Nightwisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Screen Shot 2018-08-12 at 17.00.48.png

Pink Guy led Miss Kobayashi to a clear space in the run-down training room so as to not interfere with Lady Crusch's and Cyrus' duel. "Dis way b0ss." He chirped, though became more intoned when responding to Miss Kobayashi's question. "Unarmed, I guess. Humans like you aren't quite... stretchy enough for some of the advanced stuff, but we can cover the basics."

The pink man spun on his heel once they had reached a sufficiently distant space, and once again his voice seamlessly became shrill as he incited Miss Kobayashi to throw a punch: "Ayo throw dem hands, man." As he raised his own palms. If he was going to teach her any new techniques, it'd pay to see where her skills currently lay.

KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $0
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.

Status
Perfectly fine!
Hmm. Okay...so, either training with Pink Boss will turn out to be a pleasant surprise, or, as I’m fearing right now, a complete disaster since I would either gain nothing from it, or completely stunt my chances of getting home. But then again, I think I’m definitely judging too early because, well, let’s say that I’m yet to see him fight, or train, people. Oh, so he responded, and said that he prefers to fight unarmed? I mean, it doesn’t look like he’s exactly going for something truly unorthodox, at least as of now, as tons of martial artstyles tend to rely on nothing but mainly your brain, your arms, and your legs. Oh, and the basics first? Reasonable enough, because to me, it is crucial to learn the basics first, before moving on to the more advanced techniques.

Anyway! Throw them hands? Well, what does that me—...oh, he wants me to punch him. Alright, why not? Just gotta assume a good offensive position, then for the hands, I gotta curl my fingers in a fist position with my thumbs under my index fingers, and...there we go. I took a deep breath before throwing a right hook towards the left side of his head.

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

Last edited:
Wes was going to try and restate what he was trying to communicate to the lady that approached him, but it seemed people were already moving out.
Wes not wanting to be left behind eagerly followed with his balloons still in hand.
The mime needed to find some people to ally with most likely. He didn't have low confidence but he knew that he wasn't much on his own.
And looking around he saw quite a few people that looked like they were used to fighting, but they also looked inhuman to the mime.
He watched as there were already groups forming, even upon entering the headquarters people stuck together. Wes looked around and saw a group of gentlemen sticking together. The mime didn't know who the leader was but perhaps he'd be accepted with a peace offering. The mime made another balloon a simple green balloon and walked over to the well dressed man with the glasses. The mime then offered the peace balloon.

fRick fRick Rhysie Rhysie doggodaily doggodaily

Marie - healthy

As Marie listened to the robot's response, she sort of realized what felt wrong. The robot's voice didn't sound particularly robotic. If she was honest, it sounded very humanoid, but not quite. It sat in a particular in between inasmuch as she'd have a similar but opposite reaction if an inkling spoke in it. It was super eerie, now that she noticed it. The effect put her on edge, more-so than she had already been.

She had to get her mind off of the robot's peculiar voice. It became more oddly horrifying the longer she dwelt upon it. She began shifting uncomfortably from foot to foot, hair tentacles curling in on themselves as if under stress, "So, then, what should I be calling you?"

( domisunique domisunique )

Name: Lt. John Dunbar.
Inventory: Smithfield 1831 Rifle
The Lt. placed his private journal away in his pocket as he’d record everything he wanted to know or saw in this world, maybe someday, his civil war buddy would be able to see it as well.

Well, Captain Cyrus sir. Are you ready?

Cyrus swings the stick he picked from the pile a few times to get a feel for it, he found the weight satisfactory and placed himself in a position to stab the Lieutenant, with his right foot forward and only showing half of his body;

I do believe so Lieutenant, well here I go.”. He says as he lunges out stabbing at the lieutenant.

Lt. Dunbar used the stick in a defensive position trying to gauge the position where the lunge was aimed at. As he hoped he stopped the stab directed at him, he grabbed the stick and knocked against the Captain’s trying to push back the superior officer in a way.

Cyrus wasn’t surprised when his attack failed, after all he performed such an obvious stab but he didn’t expect his weapon to be caught. Of course, he didn’t show it in any outward way, he immediately pulled back his stick and backed away a foot or two, putting his stick in a defensive position to prepare for the Lieutenants next attack.

Good riposte Lieutenant.”.

John eyed his superior officer “You didn’t think I got rusty over time, did you Captain?

Dunbar’s stick lifted up again as he didn’t expect his next attack to hit like the last one.

The Lt’s fight showed in his every move as he placed his weight in his forward foot and swung the stick from the side.

Cyrus could see the power behind that strike from a mile away, and since the Lieutenant was a more physically imposing man blocking it would certainly be bad. However he never planned to block it, he stepped back as the strike came in and lunged forward at the Lieutenant’s knee, with the intent to hit and incapacitate him before he has time to block.

The stick came toward Dunbar’s knee, finally catching him up and making him stumble while the Lt was trying to keep himself from falling.

Cyrus immediately stepped forward and grabbed the lieutenant's hand in order to help him not to fall. He pulls him back, with some effort as he was a hefty man, and then says;

Good spar Lieutenant, going any further may result with one of us being hurt so we should probably stop here.”.

Yes, sir Captain. I’ve noticed more military types than just us. I’m just not sure who we are facing from here on out.

Cyrus lifts his eyebrow in intrigue, John did ask a good question. He thinks about it for a second before sighing and then saying;

I am not happy to say but it’s impossible to determine, everyone here is mismatched and there aren’t any corresponding characteristics to base our opinion. I guess we’ll have to see.

Ultima 4 said quickly, although not in haste and more in lack of reason not to, "My designation is Ultima 4 Legacy, what should I call you?" Ultima 4 was precise into the point but they added on to their questions saying after thinking momentarily, "Also what are you, you share traits similar to that of an Eqoutus, although misplaced." The entity asked the question with certainty although it would likely leave Marie in slight confusion. Although it now came apparent that Ultima 4 had some form of a thirst for knowledge, maybe something to do with the conditions as it was hard to conceive that they were native to this place. Marie wouldn't likely know but Ultima's contingency plan was already running, although very loose it gave them their orders.

Although unbeknownst to anyone else... Ultima did think, and their thoughts were highly intelligent if not emotionless and to a point of a sociopath. They now began to run down the situation before them. Thinking to themselves, I'm in a foreign environment, with no connections, no allies, no supplies. I've begun to find a position in which I'll receive resupplies. Although I should be mindful and I will require organics soon I have time and likely currency to gain before then, or handouts... I should learn this. However for the other two objectives I'll amend them, I've gained the connection of this Libra HQ and... Ultima 4 begins to comprehend Marie again, thinking away and in a way that if not mean-spirited was at least efficient in matters of survival, continuing their train of thought. ... and now I need to gain some allies." So with that Ultima asked the little Inkling, "Would you like to work together Marie, be friends?" While this was partly true as Ultima would act as a friend and rely on and if need be relied on some of this speaking was purely sociopathic, the inclusion of the word friends and the inkling's name were purely for psychological affect, a warm opening to the proposed friendship and implied friendliness.

It became clear that Ultima 4 was no regular robot, or either seemingly not one at all, although their mechanical nature seeming to lead you down the train of thought that they were an AI. Either way... this robot had personality if not emotion.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

• Delsin Rowe Location= Millennium City - Libra Base
    Mental Condition= Creative
    Physical Condition= Fine
    Current Powerset= Video

Interaction As the trailer pulled by Rodimus stopped, Delsin was quick to exit and scope out the Libra base. To be honest, it didn't look too impressive, but he supposed it would be functional. That's half of the equation. The other half is aesthetic. A couple of murals by Delsin himself and some swanky new furniture and this base might start looking good. Just some spray paint and whatever goes for a credit card was all Delsin needed. Actually...screw the credit card! Marcus was a hacker! He could just hack some ATMs for all the money they could ever need. Also, it seems that Marcus is part of some hacker group called Dedsec, what with all the logos on his clothing. That seemed like something he would like to spread the name of.

When Delsin heard about the different areas they were able to go to, he immediately wanted to go recreation room. Maybe there were some consoles or something to play with. In any case, he and Marcus needed to discuss their plans for their team up. A good team requires good communication. Just like with him and Reggie. COLOR=#000]"Yo, Marcus, come with me to the Rec Room? We should discuss a...mutually beneficial relationship."

Notes Interacting With: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Marcus)
    Mentioned:

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Delsin's Speech Color= #54ACD2

• Good, the assassin girl was following Woods. That meant he had a chance of getting her as a potential ally on his side. In this world, he'd need all the help he could get, considering the repercussions of being up against an unknown threat- none of those doddering idiots who brought everyone to this place seemed to know what the hell they actually were doing, so it would be best to get used to flying solo or with a couple of pals watching each each other's backs.

Similarly enough, the metal woman also came along to join him in the training room. Good. Two potential allies right off the bat- It was better than nothing, after all, even if they weren't quite what he wanted. He partially longed for his old squadron with Mason and Bowman, but that was a different story. Either way, the black-haired girl introduced herself to him as Special Agent Shilo Saga. Frank couldn't help but wonder what agency she belonged to- probably didn't matter anyways, since her handlers probably didn't have any influence in this Millennium City just like him with the CIA.

"CIA op Frank Woods, at your service," The soldier reintroduced himself to both of them right before some other female approached. This one looked the most rough-and-tough of the females he'd interacted with, smoking a cigarette like it was absolutely nothing. Kinda reminded him of himself- maybe he'd talk to her, too. Then again, maybe he oughta find another male who could join his team other than a buncha girls- he didn't want it to look like he was trying to make some kinda nasty ass harem. He nodded his head in acknowledgement to the ciggie woman, too, in casual greeting.

At that point the raccoon in the room- who apparently looked pretty happy to murder a buncha test dummies and wear some gear that Woods would rather prefer being worn on a real human being- turned to address them, asking who they were. He spread his arms out as if to show the little animal his size- not to be threatening, though. He might have that type of look, but it wasn't what he was aiming for at this point.

"We're Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, here to bring you some presents," The American sarcastically remarked before lowering his arms and waving his previous statement off.

"No, we aren't- some dumbass tin can dropped our asses off here, and some of us figured we'd best use our time actually training instead of jacking off. More specifically, I came here to find a gun or two- this is the training room, right?" He paused as he observed the mechanical woman begin to train using what seemed to be a kind of staff. Oh, yeah- Woods wanted people who could fight like that on his good side.

"And I hope those stupid dummies aren't all that we can shoot at- stationary cannon fodder are stupid as hell."

• 0a91b3f97bbf3a14d1fea0fbe9e9c12e.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Interactions: Ambra ( DapperDogman DapperDogman ) and Frank Woods ( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla )
    Mentions: Rocket ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )
    Inventory: One katar and an empty knife holster
    Mood: Amused
    Condition: Healthy
    "CIA? Impressive. I've worked with them a few times. They're good at taking orders." Though she had meant the words as a compliment, as it implied that some of the services she'd worked with weren't good at taking orders, it also implied that she was ranked above the CIA. It wasn't a power move or anything by any means, she clearly had respect for the CIA operative based off of his title, and how he had held himself thus far. After all, if she didn't, they wouldn't be speaking.

Shilo watched as Ambra started doing her thing on the dummies. It was impressive, to say the least, definitely something the assassin wasn't used to fighting against. She wouldn't mind having that woman on her side. It would be nice, to have a team similar to the one she worked with, where each person was knowledgeable on a wide field of specific subjects and could all work together with little to no issue. She doubted that she would find a team anything like that. She had a feeling that most people here were used to being in charge, in some way or another, and were less likely to be taking orders. Though that would be an issue, if she were the one barking orders, she was also good at following them. So it would really all depend on the dynamic of everyone. Which she wasn't very excited about learning. As the metal woman spoke up about the dummies 'getting some' Shilo couldn't help but give a small twitch of a smile."Yeah, something like that." She responded, but her tone of voice showed that she agreed with Ambra, and wasn't teasing her ability to connect with the youth.

As for the raccoon, Shilo had already accepted that this place was weird as fuck, and she wasn't going to be thrown for any loops, so of course there was a talking raccoon with military grade wears shooting down the dummies as well. She took a breath in through her nose, ready to respond when Frank stepped forward, introducing them as childhood myths. She quirked an eyebrow at his response, but didn't step in, leaving it up to him to explain.

At Frank's complaint about the stationary dummies, Shilo stepped forward. It seemed that the Marine was a hot commodity, and though she wasn't going to fight for him, per se, she would offer him the ability to get on her good side. "We could spar, it won't be weaponry training, but it would be a moving target at least." She offered, though it was up to him to accept or move on to the next woman who wanted his attention.

As the marine entered the complex he was perplexed on its layout, a lot less skulls and it seemed a lot more relaxed, something he wasn't used too. He could easily figure out this wasn't an imperium base but it was fine. Anyway, the Spartan from earlier, Emile walked up to him requesting a spar. Underneath his helmet he shot a smirk, it has been a long while since he has bee not doing sparring training. "Are you sure? I'm up for it but I could do some.... serious damage to you.

Vonyish started to walk towards the training area, hoping if Emile accepted he would follow along. "You mentioned UNSC before, what chapter are they? Are they part of the Astra militarium?" He was curious of this fact, a son he hasn't seen a soldier that looked this lightly armoured since he was a scout in his old chapter. But needless to say he was quite happy to be making allies with a fellow soldier.

QizPizza QizPizza

• Auun Location= Millennium City - Libra Base - Recreation Room
    Mental Condition= Depressed/Tempted
    Physical Condition= Aroused
    Disposition= Neutral Evil

Interaction "Oh, a succubus, how interesting...And why have you decided not to kill her on sight? Is it the same reason you decided not to fight me on sight?

"The reason why I do not attack you on sight is because I know 'my demon', as you call her, personally . If you are curious, her name is Taryn." Pallet was very curious, and it brought a bit of a smile underneath Audun's helmet. It reminded him of his younger self. So curious and eager for knowledge...even the knowledge that had led to his fall. That thought made him draw more comparisons between Taryn and Pallet. They were opposites in many ways, in both appearance and demeanor. However, there was something about both of their personalities that made him relate the two.

"As for why I didn't kill Taryn on sight? I attempt the exact thing the second time we met. I almost succeeded in killing her, but in the end, I determined that if I was Fallen, what obligation did I have to slay the enemies of the people who cast me out. Turns out she was shunned from her own species for attempting a forcible overthrow of the government. She was a troublemaker, but so was I...and I believe that somewhere along the way, something resembling love grew between us..." It was not easy recalling memories of Taryn when so much of what he remembered involved their most sensuous acts. He did not want to be aroused, but it would invariably happen, and he would have to act on those desires, whether it be with Pallet, or nearest being with an orifice. After affording a glance to the Demon, the Nephilim pushed the thought out of his mind and continued. "In any case, I now see Succubi and Seraphs as people. Granted, they are very prejudiced and very different in their own ways."

Audun listened to Pallet's explanation of the Angels of her world. There were several noticeable similarities, including the rigid rules that restricted whom the Angels could mate with. Though it was curious that male and female Angels were unable to mate. After all, Audun was born from such an union. This concept of a single higher being interested Audun immensely though. For all he knew, the Celestials and the Infernals were the supposed gods of the world, until the Mundanes found out otherwise. He considered asking Pallet of this "God", but decided against it, knowing that her view was already heavily biased against this God. Even with Pallet's biased description of the Angels, Audun couldn't help but desire the life of such an angel. What good is freedom if you squander it indulging in pleasures that only destroy you? The freedom of not having to worry about temptation sounds so much better to Audun,

But other than that, he was interested in how the Nine Rings and Nine Choirs worked. "Regarding the Nine Rings and Nine Choirs, are they each a 'family' of Infernals and Celestials? In my world we are each organized into Houses with the eldest and most powerful in the house bearing the name of the House. For example, I am born into the House of Jupiter, and my partner is born into the House of Asmodeus. It is the same through every species that falls under the Celestials and Infernals, with the Archangels and Archdemons presiding over all of the Celestial and Infernal races respectively."

Notes Interacting With: Nightwisher Nightwisher (Pallet)
    Mentioned:

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Audun's Speech Color= #ff9900

[/QU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back