Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

Before I got an answer from Eric, I turned around at the sound of Sophita's voice. Sibling? Do we really look that alike? For a long time, I'd wished I had a sibling, living alongside my mother for most of my early life. After... the incident had happened, I'd more or less been on my own until I met Eric. So I guess in a way Eric, and the rest of team Blackfire for that matter, were the closest I'd come to having any. "Eric? Nah, we're just friends." I replied.

Interactions:
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Mentions:
YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

Last edited:

• Delsin Rowe Location= Millennium City
    Mental Condition= Excited
    Physical Condition= Fine
    Current Powerset= Video

Interaction "Nah, don't worry- I don't intend on torching people's cars just to get a kick outta it. There's a time and place for that- besides, there's a lot I can do without collateral, trust me."

Delsin was glad that Marcus was confident that he could get a job done without collateral. It would be so much easier to maintain a public image when they didn't go around destroying cars and getting innocent people caught up in fights with the bug bad corporations. But it was always fun blowing up the D.U.P's structures that defaced Seattle and causing some chaos in their bases. It was all in "good fun".

"I'd rather have DedSec itself become famous, not me- but you do bring up a good point. I'd certainly love to see you show off your talents, though. Ya got something hidden up your sleeve, pal?"

"I'd thought you'd never ask!" it was now Delsin's turn to grin like a madman. Man, was he waiting to show off his powers for Marcus. So...what did he have on hand? Smoke? No. Neon? No. Concrete? No. Video? That's it. The Conduit wasn't playing on doing anything too big like summoning some angels or blowing up some cars. So, Delsin opted to summon a hardlight sword out of thin air. Now, in his hands was a glowing blue longsword with some distorted pixels at random points. Delsin didn't find a way to refine the sword yet. Eugene definitely did, but since Delsin was diversifying his powers, he didn't learn it yet. Honestly, it didn't matter. A half pixelated sword is just as cool as a real looking sword. The man swung the sword around a few times before dispersing it once again. "Pretty cool, right? But, that's not all I can do though."

As they passed a neon sign, Delsin pointed his arm at the bright bulbs of superheated gas and began to pull the neon into his body. Only...nothing happened. Delsin looked down at his hands in confusion before trying again. What the heck? Why couldn't he drain the neon? Maybe...it had something to do with this whole multiverse thing. Certain people need to be nerfed for the sake of all the weak ones. The Conduit turned back to Marcus and said, "Sorry to disappoint, I guess that's all I can do for now...But don't worry, I can do plenty with what I have so far."

With that, he grinned as he got into the trailer and took the nearest available seat.

Notes Interacting With: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Marcus)
    Mentioned:

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Delsin's Speech Color= #54ACD2

Marie - healthy

The yellow-clad soldier apparently found the stout inkling less of an issue than she intended, which stung a little. No matter, as the transforming robot car marched over to break up the fight himself. His attitude plunged from cheery to less than pleased faster than Marie had ever seen. Faster than even herself, and she was the self-proclaimed queen of grouch. So, instead of getting herself killed by making herself out to be a threat to the soldier, she went back to sitting back, simply observing.

Listening to the alien's defense, it seemed these two had come from very similar universes, one where the "Covenant" attacked a city or military base called "Reach" and "glassed" it. Marie's first thought was that the Covenant had literally melted the location and let the remains solidify into a glass-like substance, but that seemed too outlandish and extreme. And in the other- the one the alien was from- the "Sangheili" broke apart from the Covenant some time before the glassing happened, and instead sided with the humans. Already, Marie was fairly interested in how the pieces fit together. Just not enough to go up to a towering alien in gold or a supersoldier with a skull engraving to ask.

Marie simply watched and followed loosely behind as Rodimus led the group of newcomers through less-than-favorable terrain. Such is to be expected with a detour. In total the walk wasn't too long- about 5 minutes, by her estimates. Then the robot presented an ultimatum- get in the damn trailer or get left behind. Marie had no intention of being ditched, but she was unsure if she really wanted to climb into a disgruntled transforming robot's trailer.

Nevertheless, she followed the group into the vehicle. During the walk, she had surveyed the crowd. There were roughly thirty people in total, including several animals of various levels of anthropomorphism. She had tried to get a read on each person's personality, but there were so many people, she hardly knew where to start. She didn't think she'd be able to discern half of these people in a crowd of ordinary people as "someone Marie has seen before". She'd have to work on that during the ride in Rodimus's convoy.

Surveying the crowd once more, Marie decided that she might as well start with someone. And the best way to get a read on someone's personality was to actually just go and talk with them. Picking one of the few people that hadn't already paired or grouped up with other people yet, she walked up to a somewhat nervous-looking, blond-haired boy. Taking scarcely a moment to think, she asked him, "Have you ever seen an inkling before?"

(yo yo yo Nightwisher Nightwisher whaddup? I'm talking to Felix by the way)

Last edited:

• Auun Location= Millennium City
    Mental Condition= Depressed/Tempted
    Physical Condition= Aroused
    Disposition= Neutral Evil

Interaction "Thank you...So...We come from different worlds, but seem to have a some what similar feel from each other. Though, in my world Fallen Angels are a slightly higher rank that humans in terms of how we view them. Is that the same for you?"

"In my world, Nephilim are scorned, feared, and held in contempt. When we fall, we trade out magic for physical strength and physique. Even the smallest and weakest I've met are giants among men, and can match ten men in combat." That was not even half the story... hundreds of men, elves, and giants alike have taken it upon themselves to extinguish the Nephilim from their world. A cruel reminder of how the gods have forsaken even the best of the world; they seek to destroy any being that had ties to the ancient religions. The same goes to the other Celestials. If they could kill them, they would. Man did not want anything that would condescend upon them, and so they created their own religion that rejected the Celestials and the Infernals. For good reason, perhaps. The angels and demons have played god for millennium, and perhaps it was only justice.

Audun stopped himself from delving further into his world. It was tempting to be angry and depressed, but...those are reactions that will only serve to further his condition. He would have to change the subject. Or rather, stay with the original subject. "But even then, the angels and demons of my world are not gods. They are mortals. They live, breed, and die just like men. We only live far too long for them to notice our cycles. I ask, is it the same with your species? Are you mortals claiming to be god, or the evil that wants to be god?

As they sat, he could tell that Pallet was playing games with him. Her actions were far more sensual than they should be. He only noticed because his mind was already on the demon. The tempting pulled hard against him, begging him to given in and lay the demon right there. Of course, that would not be the case. Greater than his sexual desires was his desire to maintain face, and being so...explicit would earn him death, shame, hatred, and guilt. So instead, he would contain himself until they got to somewhere more...secluded before he...acted on his desires. He was not interested in anything Pallet could offer him emotionally. Only the physical.

Notes Interacting With: Nightwisher Nightwisher (Pallet)
    Mentioned:

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Audun's Speech Color= #ff9900

typhlosion by infusions pfp smol.png

Eric

Still dissatisfied with the given details of the job offer and the details that I desperately need not being given, I shake my head in response to Zack's question. If it wasn't for him, I'd just walk in the other direction and never look back. I might meet 'them,' whoever in the world 'they' are, but if there's no one to take care of, then I don't have anyone else to worry about. 'They' can come find me all they want.

But Zack? Leaving him on his own with this crowd of strangers... it's more than just wrong, it's inhumane. Despite being incorrect in her guess, Sophitia's comment is strangely close on another level. One could say that I treat Zack like a brother... though I'd say that in some situations, he reminds me of an older brother rather than the younger...

I'll still try to follow this convoy. Here's hoping it won't warp away like it warped in.

hit unimpressed.png

Hit

Considering mostly everyone is now in the convoy, Hit decides to finally join in. With his hands still invisible as they're covered by his pockets, he steps in after the others, his eyes scanning me first, the rest of the crowd, and finally Shilo. The first and the last seem to have something off about them. Hit can guess that both me and her are severely more cautious than the others, but for different reasons. He can tell that I carry myself because I just seem so... indifferent towards everything. Shilo, however... she seems a lot like his own self. Different in execution, sure- she appears to be a powerless human while Hit's a [insert whatever the %*&! this guy is] with the ability to stop time. Beyond all powers, however...

...an assassin, at their core, is still an assassin.

The alien sits at the back, well away from everyone. The only other action that follows is him taking his hands out of his pockets to fold his arms and close his eyes.

Mentions:

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Sophitia)
Nightwisher Nightwisher (Shilo Saga)

Interactions:

Nindota Nindota (Zack)

(Hi, there's probably a lot of mistakes here. It's late and I'm still really unmotivated, soz :[)

Connor/RK-800

Connor didn't get a greeting back, so he simply turned back and saw the large...robotic car? Then a trailer as well. He watched the main which he presumably thought was a deviant begin walking off. He followed them man, interested to see what was going on. He was interested more in this man than the Vaughn man. Vaughn seemed...quite annoying in Connors POV, but he continued to follow the "Hyperion man", He then quickly spoke up, "What is this organization called Hyperion? Is it CyberLife but Millenium City edition?" His tone was genuine, as he awaited an answer, moving to the large robot and the trailer. Connor got in the convoy, taking a seat near Hit, but with seats open for the Hyperion workers.

Connors gaze turned to Hit, looking as he was silent and...strange looking. "Hello, I am Connor, the android sent by CyberLife, nice to meet you." He extended his hand towards the purple assassin. "I would like to discuss what your race is, or are you a mutated human being?" Connor didn't have this man in his data base, so he tilted his head slightly and inspected the purple assassin, his expression...confused once more.

Pic:
images

Interactions:

fRick fRick Rhysie Rhysie YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

• tumblr_nypb66m8S31rta7p8o4_250.gif

RhysInside Rod's Trailer
    Trying to clear a bit of the things with Connor

Connor/RK-800

Connor didn't get a greeting back, so he simply turned back and saw the large...robotic car? Then a trailer as well. He watched the main which he presumably thought was a deviant begin walking off. He followed the man, interested to see what was going on. He was interested more in this man than the Vaughn man. Vaughn seemed...quite annoying in Connors POV, but he continued to follow the "Hyperion man", He then quickly spoke up, "What is this organization called Hyperion? Is it CyberLife but Millenium City edition?" His tone was genuine, as he awaited an answer, moving to the large robot and the trailer. Connor got in the convoy, taking a seat near Hit, but with seats open for the Hyperion workers.

Connors gaze turned to Hit, looking as he was silent and...strange looking. "Hello, I am Connor, the android sent by CyberLife, nice to meet you." He extended his hand towards the purple assassin. "I would like to discuss what your race is, or are you a mutated human being?" Connor didn't have this man in his data base, so he tilted his head slightly and inspected the purple assassin, his expression...confused once more.

Pic:
    images

Interactions:

fRick fRick Rhysie Rhysie YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

The business man was more focused on getting somewhere instead of being stuck in a train station all day long, Rhys got inside the trailer as the CyberLife android asked "What is this organization called Hyperion? Is it CyberLife but Millennium City edition?" in which to the 'cyborg office worker from space' still had a bit of a question on what a deviant was, but nonetheless he answered to the android's question "Well, you could technically mention it like that, but Hyperion is based on the moon, watching over a planet called "Pandora". The president goes by the name of Handsome Jack, he's dead at this point but somehow still stuck inside my brain, don't ask why" Said the Hyperion data miner as he took a bit of a sigh "But instead of Androids like you, there's a variety of stuff done by that company..... apart from its competition with a company called Dahl." Rhys then took a seat in one of the open spots in front of Connor as the android then took a seat as well near what seemed to be some purple human/non-human mutant.

• God, what kinds of pompous fuckers did Frank end up meeting? Who was this other space fucker trying to boss his ass around, giving orders? To hell with that- he wasn't gonna listen to some sissie in a space suit nor some "badass" tin man. He turned his daggered glare towards this high and mighty religious clown, scowling and opening his mouth to verbally insult the idiot before the giant robot came over to break the fight up for him. Good. Hopefully he wouldn't have to deal with any of these pea-brained muscleheads later on, or else he'd have trouble with them.

"Fucking dumbasses..." He growled under his breath, balling his hands into fists so tight that his knuckles looked way whiter than a ghost would. He followed the bot until he eventually "transformed" like in a real sci-fi comic, complete with a brand new trailer. Woods himself visibly hesitated- Do I really want to trust some giant talking truck?- but with a glower on his face, he skulked into the trailer. This time, he chose to sit far away from the company of others- partially to observe them, partially to seethe in solitude, and partially to get away from those junkers that consider themselves "soldiers". Oh yeah, he was definitely not in a good mood today. He certainly hoped neither of those fuckers came anywhere near him- he'd be fine with someone else trying to approach him, honestly, just not those giant dummies in armor.
Floating towards the soldier, Ambra gently tapping his shoulder and cleared her throat "Peacekeeper, I presume?" she asks, looking down and seeing some of that signature 'splatter shine' on his uniform, she wrinkles her nose slightly and does her best to suppress her urge to scold him for a messy uniform "You're a long way from home, aren't you?" she thought he looked like Montana, far more human than many of the other Battleborn she'd worked alongside. "Though you could also be a Rogue, you appear more warlike than those...Gothic nightmares with their lack of manners and formal combat training"

After a moment, she noticed Shilo sat next to him "Oh..." she collected herself for a moment and added "Not that there's anything wrong with the Rogues...I just find their attire distasteful" she adds, trying to polite to the woman who looked a lot more like a rogue than a Peacekeeper. She was definitely not with the LLC, either. "Unless of course...Neither of you are from my universe, and I just sound insane, which I am of course not!" she laughs heartily, maybe a little too heartily, trying to break the uncomfortable mood she had created with her scathing criticisms of people that weren't even here.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Nightwisher Nightwisher

While Shilo’s comment would’ve otherwise been dismissed by Rodimus, it seemed to have struck a nerve as his irritation only multiplied by tenfold as a result.

“For the last goddamn time, I’m not the one who came up with this plan. If you want to be so snarky after we probably just saved you from a life of poverty, then why don’t you try running a multiversal task force?!” The Cybertronian huffed in a spurt of pent-up frustration, simultaneously revving his engine as he beckoned the remainder of the crew into the trailer. Noting Eric’s refusal to enter, the Transformer groaned, rolling up the ramp and shutting the door, before slamming the gas and speeding off, leaving the Typhlosion in the dust.

“(I should play some music to lighten up. I’ve gotten crankier ever since I got pulled in here, anyways. Wonder what Magnus would think of me right now...)” However, Rodimus’ sudden blaring of Queen’s Don’t Stop Me Now didn’t attract the most pleasant attention from Klaus, who was otherwise entirely silent in the front seat up till now.

“Turn that off.” Klaus said with a small grunt as he remained facing forward, the man’s arms crossed while lost in thought.

“What? No! It’s Queen, man!” Rodimus pleaded “Besides, it’s not THAT lou--”
Without another moment’s hesitation, Klaus slammed his fist down against the dashboard in front of him and let out another grunt to signify his displeasure.

“Alright, alright…” The Cybertronian groaned, reluctantly muting the radio.
After roughly thirty minutes had passed, you all reached an unmarked warehouse in what appeared to be the outskirts of the city. After you all stepped out of the vehicle, Klaus greeted you once you all entered.

“Welcome to the Libra headquarters. This is where you will be staying for the time being.” Klaus explained. The interior of the building looked very rundown and rough, which violently clashed with the various high-tech equipment and computers which cluttered the place.

“What the everliving shit is Libra?! Sounds like a pill for middle-aged men who can’t get erections.” Trevor asked loudly, having been asleep along with Revy and Conker during the trip there.

“Libra is a covert group within Millennium City that is dedicated to keeping it safe from any possible threats. That is why we approached you all at the train station.” Klaus responded while walking around the headquarters. He eventually reached a holographic screen, which displayed an overview of the city. “You see, there have been several instances of people like you suddenly appearing throughout the city within the past few days. We’ve managed to collect the others who’ve appeared and bring them here. You all are just the most recent incident.”

“O-oh! Who are these guys?” A new voice asked, which appeared to come from someone in their early twenties or so. For whatever reason, his eyes were closed. He wore a dirtied hoodie and some jeans, along with what appeared to be a pair of yellow goggles strapped around their neck.

“These are the victims of the latest pull, Leo.” Klaus said to the young adult, who nodded in response and shoved his hands in his hoodie.

“Oh! They’re not… dangerous, are they?” The boy, apparently named Leo, asked as he looked up to Klaus and then back to the group at large.

“As far as we can tell, no. At least, not yet.” Klaus replied.

“I see…. well, my name is Leonardo Watch. But you all can just call me Leo.” He said, offering you all a slight smile.

i3UUB05V_400x400.jpg

“Anyways, you are all free to explore the headquarters if you so wish. You can either stay put in here, or to your right are the bathrooms and the recreational room, and to your left is the training facility, should you wish to brush up on your skills.”

Not longer after Klaus finished his mini-tour, however, a middle-aged man with scruffy, brown hair, an orange headband and a Marty McFly-esque outfit barged into the warehouse bearing a familiar, decorative flame and abstract insignia design on his sleeveless shirt.

tumblr_ns8c6zpYgv1sr9ocwo2_500.jpg

As one might've predicted, the voice that the man possessed was none other than Rodimus', who remained just as flippant as he made his way across the room with little more than a passing "Sup." to Leonardo. He did, however, have one piece of advice to the crew;
"The other folks ( ManyFaces ManyFaces Sleek Sleek Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts darkred darkred ) are roaming the base. Say hi if you meet 'em."... was all he said before skipping away into the recreational room.

CAST LIST
Rhysie Rhysie as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Rhys (Borderlands)
Zerulu Zerulu as Vonyish Rostric (Warhammer 40k)
YellowTemperence YellowTemperence as Eric “Fiamatta”, Lucario (Pokemon) and Hit (Dragonball Super)
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Pink Guy (TVFilthyFrank)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Emily Caldwin (Dishonored) and Damon S. Baird (Gears of War)
marc122 marc122 as Kobayashi (Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid)
doggodaily doggodaily as Connor (Detroit: Become Human) and Biker (Hotline Miami)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Conker (Conker’s Bad Fur Day), Revy (Black Lagoon), and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
Centurion_ Centurion_ as Crusch Karsten (Re:Zero)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Ambra (Battleborn)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin Rowe (inFAMOUS: Second Son), Emile-A239 (Halo) and Audun the Dark Scholar (OC)
June Verles June Verles as Cyrus Smith (The Mysterious Island)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Frank Woods (Call of Duty: Black Ops), Sophitia Alexandra (Soul Calibur VI), and Marcus Holloway (Watch Dogs 2)
Nindota Nindota as Zack (Pokémon OC)
Nightwisher Nightwisher as Shilo Saga (OC), Felix Auclair (OC) and Pallet Glaceman (OC)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Wes (Don’t Starve)
darkred darkred as Lt. John Dunbar (Dances with Wolves)
fRick fRick as Vaughn (Borderlands)​

Last edited:
With Eric's shake of his head, my assumption was proven to be correct. I gave him a nod back, and headed back into the trailer and to my seat. The moment we started moving, I nearly tumbled off the seat and onto the floor due to being unprepared for the sudden movement. I managed to catch myself last minute and sat back into the seat where I remained almost completely silent for the remainder of the trip. When the trailer opened back up, I took a deep breath and walked out. Nothing bad's going to happen, Lucario's still here, and Eric shouldn't be gone too long. I said to thought to myself in an attempt to lower a sudden rise in my heart rate. Once we stepped inside a thought formed in the back of my head, though before that thought could form into a question, Klaus answered it.

“Welcome to the Libra headquarters. This is where you will be staying for the time being.”

Libra headquarters... I couldn't say I'd heard a name quite like it before, but it did sound somewhat interesting. To be honest, I wasn't really a big fan of the overall look of the place. While we were told where different facilities in the headquarters were, I felt it may be better to remain with the rest of the group for now. The lack of any mention of dorms or living quarters did bother me, just a little, though I knew I could do without. After all, I had lived on my own for a few years without a home, so if there were none, I'd be alright with it.

Interactions:

Mentions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

(I'm open for some character interactions right now if anyone's interested)

Last edited:
With Eric's shake of his head, my assumption was proven to be correct. I gave him a nod back, and headed back into the trailer and to my seat. The moment we started moving, I nearly tumbled off the seat and onto the floor due to being unprepared for the sudden movement. I managed to catch myself last minute and sat back into the seat where I remained almost completely silent for the remainder of the trip. When the trailer opened back up, I took a deep breath and walked out. Nothing bad's going to happen, Lucario's still here, and Eric shouldn't be gone too long. I said to thought to myself in an attempt to lower a sudden rise in my heart rate. Once we stepped inside a thought formed in the back of my head, though before that thought could form into a question, Klaus answered it.

“Welcome to the Libra headquarters. This is where you will be staying for the time being.”

Libra headquarters... I couldn't say I'd heard a name quite like it before, but it did sound somewhat interesting. To be honest, I wasn't really a big fan of the overall look of the place. While we were told where different facilities in the headquarters were, I felt it may be better to remain with the rest of the group for now. The lack of any mention of dorms or living quarters did bother me, just a little, though I knew I could do without. After all, I had lived on my own for a few years without a home, so if there were none, I'd be alright with it.

Interactions:

Mentions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

(I'm open for some character interactions right now if anyone's interested)
“Hey, you.” Came the familiar voice of the anthropomorphic squirrel, who had somehow obtained a single bottle of Jack Daniel’s during the trip there. Conker proceeded to reach into his pocket and pull out another bottle of alcohol and offer it to the creature. “You look like you need a drink.”

Nindota Nindota

KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $0
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.

Status
Perfectly fine!
Oh my, oh my, right now I'm in that truck, having taken a seat, and I'm already b--beginning to freak out. I don't know very much about this Rodimus guy, but based on what I know about Klaus, chances are, we're heading to Libra's headquarters already! They said something about lifting us out of poverty, right? That means we'll get to see the same headquarters we're treated to when the manga first came out in 2009, and I'm already dying to see it! No, keep it together, me, you're about--wait, fuck, that's not the problem! The problem is, I have to stay calm towards the fact that everyone from anime and manga is popping up from left-to-right!

Alright. Calm down, please. I took a deep breath, sighing afterwards, as I put my head against my left hand's palm while pulling out my phone and checking the time. Well...at least I have si--wait. What's this music coming from? No, it can't be from anyone, not even that Revy maniac over there...and if there is nobody else here, who is visibly playing music, then...

Rodimus. I could've said Klaus if only he wasn't like Fafnir, except less mysterious and with a clearer view of which side he's on.

I turned towards him, just as I heard the Kekkai Sensen character say for him to stop the music. Huh. Reminds me of that one time when there was so much noise going on, that I could not sleep properly...that so-called "death metal" noise, the carpentry...who else..? I think I forgot, maybe it was Tohru and Kanna, maybe it was someone else who was making so much noise. Eh. That's not really that important anyway. All that matters is that Rodimus is possibly distracting people with radio music from some band called "Queen", making Klaus slam down his fists, and successfully getting Rodimus to turn it off. I have to admit, though...with that annoying mech, and that stickler for seriousness, order, and honesty, being in situations like that, it made me chuckle.

Now to wait and then..?

.....​

tumblr_olagnm3jyT1smw5dno1_500.gif

.....​

Ugh... How long is it since we got in that truck, anyway? I check the time and...only 30 minutes? I almost thought it was an hour, because it just...felt like that. And to make it worse, I was just sitting around, only occasionally doing nothing but looking at the photos on my phone. W--woah, are we stopping already? Gosh, I thought it was gonna be some more time before we stop. Whatever it is, the truck has already stopped, hooray us, now let's get out and see the headquarters for ourselves. I get up and walked out of the vehicle, and...what the fuck?

WHAT THE FUCK?!

What the fuck happened to the secret entrance thing?! What about the elevator leading us to that very same headquarters from the manga?! Needless to say, I am very disappointed in those two guys...especially Klaus! Fucking...were they apparently too poor to afford such things here? TELL ME ALREADY, DAMMIT!

This isn't Libra...this is just "Libra" in almost nothing but the name! Dang...on the other hand, did I judge too early? Because it sounded like I certainly did... I let out a deep sigh as I entered the run-down "place". Hmm. There are working, high-tech computers, just like what I saw in sci-fi, and it looks to me like the rea...real deal.

Well, if there isn't Libra's headquarters itself here, then at the very least least there should be other members like Leonardo, Zapp, Chain, and others, right? Hmm. Looks like this Libra right here is certainly different. Instead of protecting the balance between Earth and the Alter-World, it's set its sights on keeping Millennium City safe from any and all threats, potential and realized. Oh and Klaus...I sort of already get what you and Rodimus said back there with the trai--

Huh?! Leonardo Watch's here?! It appears that I have called it, then... Oh my gosh, who's next, Zapp or Chain?! I wave "hi" back at him, trying my hardest to contain my excitement. It looks like all that waiting paid off...sort of.

General John Connor
1534034130064.jpeg

Abilities: none
Weapons: Plasma gun

A older man about late 40’s looked around the area in question and eyed the Libra base and its high tech items.

The man was used to working with modern tech, even hacking skills from working behind the scenes in the war against Skynet. The man was studying the tech inside and walked around until he heard voices.

“Who’s there?”

Haz. Haz. Zerulu Zerulu Rhysie Rhysie YellowTemperence YellowTemperence Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak marc122 marc122 jigglesworth jigglesworth doggodaily doggodaily thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Centurion_ Centurion_ FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla QizPizza QizPizza @Nintoda
June Verles June Verles Nightwisher Nightwisher ManyFaces ManyFaces darkred darkred fRick fRick Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lt. John Dunbar

63510029-269D-47FA-B534-FB9F7C6175F1.jpeg
Weapons: Smithfield 1861 Rifle
Money: 0

Interacting with marc122 marc122 Centurion_ Centurion_ Nindota Nindota June Verles June Verles

The busy Lt. just hopped out of the modernized version of what he’d call some sort of carriage. He held in his hands a journal packed away with all his memories and started to write in it

“Day 1”
Met a fellow Union Solider named Captain Cyprus. I won’t feel alone in this strange place called “ Millennium City”. I’ve met a lot of strange animals and people. I’ve also rode in a transforming horseless carriage. It has a name too.”

He looked up “Captain Cyrus, Sir. I can help stock and clean the place if necessary. At least it’s part of my duty to do something to make our new home something worth living in.

“What did you find interesting?”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jak, the eco warrior
Abilities: none so far
Weapons: Morph Gun- blaster
Money: 0

Jak got out of the trailer in the back and stretched, riding in a robots back seemed a little unconfortable but either way he’s been in worse spots. The eco warrior remembered his group between Rhys, Connor, Vaughton and himself.
The man named Rhys seemed afraid of him somehow as he raised his eyebrow “Hey, pal. Nothing to be afraid of.”
He was interested seeing Connor being a android. He’s seen a few robots talk before but he never really payed much attention to it until now.

Rhysie Rhysie doggodaily doggodaily fRick fRick darkred darkred

Last edited:

Name: Cyrus Smith.
Inventory: Nitro-glycerine satchels.
Interacting: Centurion_ Centurion_ Nindota Nindota thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak
Currency: 0$
Cyrus found the ride rather pleasant, being used to horse-drawn carriages and forts under artillery fire a rocky road wasn't something to fuss about. Pink guy's intense staring wasn't an issue either as Cyrus was engrossed in the paper and Pink guy didn't bother to talk to him during that time. As the ride was over rolled up the newspaper and shoved it under his armpit with the intent to finish reading it later. The paper itself didn't have any interesting information, he already knew he was in a much more advanced year and everything else was the usual tabloid drama. The whole experience was more therapeutic than anything.

As soon as he entered he became relatively unimpressed; "For an organization that prides itself on keeping balance this place doesn't seem the most balanced decor wise." He thought to himself but it was still better than being under a siege in Richmond and this might be this era's common way of interior design, though he somewhat doubts it.

“Anyways, you are all free to explore the headquarters if you so wish. You can either stay put in here, or to your right are the bathrooms and the recreational room, and to your left is the training facility, should you wish to brush up on your skills.”

The mention of a training facility intrigued Cyrus, it was obvious that they were going to have to be in combat on a regular basis and it has been a while since he has handled anything but artillery and satchel charges. He looked at Crusch, she had the posture and hands of a natural sword fighter, this might prove to be a great chance to refresh his sword fighting skills gauge hers. He approaches her and says;

"Excuse me madam Crusch, I am embarrassed to say but it has been in a while since I used a sword and I couldn't fail to notice your outward mastery of the skill. Would a practice duel be of your fancy?".

Before he could continue he picked on Conker offering Zack what clearly was whiskey, a strong one at that. He bowed to excuse himself from Crusch's presence and approached the two, he then bent down to his knee and put his hand in the way of Conker's offering. He looked at him with a relatively emotionless face and said;

"I am sorry to intervene but the gentleman seems to be under the age where alcohol would be fine without any physical repercussions later on. And to top that off he isn't accompanied by his guardian" referring to Eric who he noticed to always be around him.

I heard the voice of the strangely coloured Pachirisu come from a direction, and looked over their way. Seeing them up closer, they looked even less like a Pachirisu, and more like something you'd find on a different planet entirely. They pulled out some sort of bottle, and offered it to me. It took me a moment to pick up on its scent, but once I did, I knew there'd be no chance of me drinking what was inside. I'd only encountered alcohol a few times before, though the effects it had on people, and the taste alone were enough to keep me far, far away from consuming the stuff. However, before I had a chance to decline the offer, a man came up between us and did so for me.

Do they mean Eric? Is Eric my guardian? Why would I need a guardian at my age anyways? I then looked over to the man in an attempt to make eye contact. "No worries, I was about to decline anyways!" I happily stated to the man, while brushing my fur to the side to keep in from going over my eyes. "That stuff's no good for anyone, really. Best to keep far away from it." I held out my paw for a paw/handshake, smiling as I did so. "My name's Zack. what's your guys?" I asked the man, while giving a quick look to the not-Pachirisu. Whether or not they'd understand it as 'What's your name too?' or not was beyond me, but eh, may as well give it a shot'n see if they would, y'know?

Interactions:
June Verles June Verles thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• tumblr_nypb66m8S31rta7p8o3_250.gif

RhysLibra Headquarters | Walking towards the Recreation Room
    Intrigued

Well, that was an interesting ride.... Now Rhys and the "small" group were in some headquarters belonging to "Libra" a group dedicated to be within Millennium City in order to keep it safe from threats.
    There was some mini-tour in which ended with an interactive screen and someone asking a bit of the latest incidents and the current pull, and as Klaus gave his final response to the question a person with a hoodie and orange glasses he also mentioned this along the lines of this “Anyways, you are all free to explore the headquarters if you so wish. You can either stay put in here, or to your right are the bathrooms and the recreational room, and to your left is the training facility, should you wish to brush up on your skills.” A recreational room and a training facility, huh? Sure enough the business man needed to take some time off of his mind therefore he decided to walk towards the Recreation area and have the group come along with him while glazing at Vaughn and Connor and asking them "This installment is actually pretty interesting but compared to Hyperion, it still has a long way to go, doesn't it?" but also having a question for Connor, therefore glazing at him with a mysterious expression as he slowly approached the android

tumblr_p6v0nr6dMK1xokzqjo1_400.png

"Now Connor. You first asked me if I was something you call a "deviant" isn't it right? and my question to you know is; What is a deviant? and how do you know you are not or are not turning into one?" Now that needed to be something RK800 needed to be sure to think twice before spewing out a wrong answer out of his mouth because who knows when Rhys has been looking in the android's code figuring out what could potentially be wrong and perhaps try to change that back to its normal status or worse.

While Shilo’s comment would’ve otherwise been dismissed by Rodimus, it seemed to have struck a nerve as his irritation only multiplied by tenfold as a result.

“For the last goddamn time, I’m not the one who came up with this plan. If you want to be so snarky after we probably just saved you from a life of poverty, then why don’t you try running a multiversal task force?!” The Cybertronian huffed in a spurt of pent-up frustration, simultaneously revving his engine as he beckoned the remainder of the crew into the trailer. Noting Eric’s refusal to enter, the Transformer groaned, rolling up the ramp and shutting the door, before slamming the gas and speeding off, leaving the Typhlosion in the dust.

“(I should play some music to lighten up. I’ve gotten crankier ever since I got pulled in here, anyways. Wonder what Magnus would think of me right now...)” However, Rodimus’ sudden blaring of Queen’s Don’t Stop Me Now didn’t attract the most pleasant attention from Klaus, who was otherwise entirely silent in the front seat up till now.

“Turn that off.” Klaus said with a small grunt as he remained facing forward, the man’s arms crossed while lost in thought.

“What? No! It’s Queen, man!” Rodimus pleaded “Besides, it’s not THAT lou--”

Without another moment’s hesitation, Klaus slammed his fist down against the dashboard in front of him and let out another grunt to signify his displeasure.

“Alright, alright…” The Cybertronian groaned, reluctantly muting the radio.

After roughly thirty minutes had passed, you all reached an unmarked warehouse in what appeared to be the outskirts of the city. After you all stepped out of the vehicle, Klaus greeted you once you all entered.

“Welcome to the Libra headquarters. This is where you will be staying for the time being.” Klaus explained. The interior of the building looked very rundown and rough, which violently clashed with the various high-tech equipment and computers which cluttered the place.

“What the everliving shit is Libra?! Sounds like a pill for middle-aged men who can’t get erections.” Trevor asked loudly, having been asleep along with Revy and Conker during the trip there.

“Libra is a covert group within Millennium City that is dedicated to keeping it safe from any possible threats. That is why we approached you all at the train station.” Klaus responded while walking around the headquarters. He eventually reached a holographic screen, which displayed an overview of the city. “You see, there have been several instances of people like you suddenly appearing throughout the city within the past few days. We’ve managed to collect the others who’ve appeared and bring them here. You all are just the most recent incident.”

“O-oh! Who are these guys?” A new voice asked, which appeared to come from someone in their early twenties or so. For whatever reason, his eyes were closed. He wore a dirtied hoodie and some jeans, along with what appeared to be a pair of yellow goggles strapped around their neck.

“These are the victims of the latest pull, Leo.” Klaus said to the young adult, who nodded in response and shoved his hands in his hoodie.

“Oh! They’re not… dangerous, are they?” The boy, apparently named Leo, asked as he looked up to Klaus and then back to the group at large.

“As far as we can tell, no. At least, not yet.” Klaus replied.

“I see…. well, my name is Leonardo Watch. But you all can just call me Leo.” He said, offering you all a slight smile.

i3UUB05V_400x400.jpg

Not longer after Klaus finished his mini-tour, however, a middle-aged man with scruffy, brown hair, an orange headband and a Marty McFly-esque outfit barged into the warehouse bearing a familiar, decorative flame and abstract insignia design on his sleeveless shirt.

tumblr_ns8c6zpYgv1sr9ocwo2_500.jpg

As one might've predicted, the voice that the man possessed was none other than Rodimus', who remained just as flippant as he made his way across the room with little more than a passing "Sup." to Leonardo. He did, however, have one piece of advice to the crew;

"The other folks ( ManyFaces ManyFaces Sleek Sleek Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts darkred darkred ) are roaming the base. Say hi if you meet 'em."... was all he said before skipping away into the recreational room.

CAST LIST

Rhysie Rhysie as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Rhys (Borderlands)

Zerulu Zerulu as Vonyish Rostric (Warhammer 40k)

YellowTemperence YellowTemperence as Eric “Fiamatta”, Lucario (Pokemon) and Hit (Dragonball Super)

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Pink Guy (TVFilthyFrank)

jigglesworth jigglesworth as Emily Caldwin (Dishonored) and Damon S. Baird (Gears of War)

marc122 marc122 as Kobayashi (Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid)

doggodaily doggodaily as Connor (Detroit: Become Human) and Biker (Hotline Miami)

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Conker (Conker’s Bad Fur Day), Revy (Black Lagoon), and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)

Centurion_ Centurion_ as Crusch Karsten (Re:Zero)

DapperDogman DapperDogman as Ambra (Battleborn)

QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin Rowe (inFAMOUS: Second Son), Emile-A239 (Halo) and Audun the Dark Scholar (OC)

June Verles June Verles as Cyrus Smith (The Mysterious Island)

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Frank Woods (Call of Duty: Black Ops), Sophitia Alexandra (Soul Calibur VI), and Marcus Holloway (Watch Dogs 2)

Nindota Nindota as Zack (Pokémon OC)

Nightwisher Nightwisher as Shilo Saga (OC), Felix Auclair (OC) and Pallet Glaceman (OC)

ManyFaces ManyFaces as Wes (Don’t Starve)

darkred darkred as Lt. John Dunbar (Dances with Wolves)

fRick fRick as Vaughn (Borderlands)

I heard the voice of the strangely coloured Pachirisu come from a direction, and looked over their way. Seeing them up closer, they looked even less like a Pachirisu, and more like something you'd find on a different planet entirely. They pulled out some sort of bottle, and offered it to me. It took me a moment to pick up on its scent, but once I did, I knew there'd be no chance of me drinking what was inside. I'd only encountered alcohol a few times before, though the effects it had on people, and the taste alone were enough to keep me far, far away from consuming the stuff. However, before I had a chance to decline the offer, a man came up between us and did so for me.

Do they mean Eric? Is Eric my guardian? Why would I need a guardian at my age anyways? I then looked over to the man in an attempt to make eye contact. "No worries, I was about to decline anyways!" I happily stated to the man, while brushing my fur to the side to keep in from going over my eyes. "That stuff's no good for anyone, really. Best to keep far away from it." I held out my paw for a paw/handshake, smiling as I did so. "My name's Zack. what's your guys?" I asked the man, while giving a quick look to the not-Pachirisu. Whether or not they'd understand it as 'What's your name too?' or not was beyond me, but eh, may as well give it a shot'n see if they would, y'know?

Interactions:
June Verles June Verles thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Conker shrugged in response to the creature’s statement before taking a large swig of his own drink, which was accompanied by him nonchalantly tossing the bottle behind him, followed by the comically loud shattering noise soon after.

“I’m Conker. Conker the Squirrel.” Conker said after he finished his afternoon drink.

Nindota Nindota June Verles June Verles

• Frank was still simmering mad when some woman decided to approach him- the girl who he had recognized as someone to keep an eye out for. Well, she was certainly a nice change from an Iron Man wannabe or Space Man Sam. He merely shook his head in response, gesturing for her to take the seat.

“Go ahead, be my guest,” Woods replied. He tried to take the edge out of his tone as best as he could, but considering he was in a pretty bad mood- he hated being ordered to do shit by people who tried to take the high ground- he kind of failed. Still, it was better than nothing- he sounded mildly infuriated, and not completely batshit furious.

Then some metallish woman also showed up, saying something about being a “peacekeeper” and “Rogue” people. He opened his mouth to reply What the fuck are you saying? but decided against it since he realized practically everyone was from different worlds. He could kinda get the basic gist, though- peacekeepers probably meant a military force. The Marine couldn’t help but snicker lightly at her remark about what he presumed were the other dumbass soldiers in the pickup.

“Trust me, looks don’t count for shit in Vietnam. Don’t matter how much you try to look like a superstar there- in a day’s worth of fighting you turn into hammered shit.” He noted about his appearance before jabbing a thumb towards Emile and Vonyish, continuing the mild banter he had with the woman.

“Fifty says those shit stains are all brawn and no brain. They probably came from universes where ‘strategy’ equates to ‘get in a suit of armor and beat shit up’.” Before he could continue, though, Rodimus proceeded to pull everyone’s asses to some place apparently called Libra. The worn-down look didn’t really bother the CIA agent- ‘Nam taught you how to tolerate some of the worst fucking conditions known to mankind- but what did catch his eye were the electronics. Holy shit, he needed to get a load of that later on. If this was the standard in this world, he’d have a lot to catch up on- these gadgets could potentially be a huge, huge help later on.

But for now, he chose to head off to the training facility. Best to hone his skills while he could. He glanced around, having a look at the others, before finally starting off towards the training room. He kind of hoped the assassin girl would follow, but chances of that happening were pretty damn slim.

Marcus would find mostly useless information on those computers. Old documents of events in other worlds and some most-likely illegally downloaded movies, though one document in particular would stick out to him. It was an MP4 file simply titled Comp_One B. If he were to watch it on his phone, he’d find an… unsettling sight.

The video opened with a dimly lit room and a… figure of some sort trapped in a cage. The figure itself was small, appearing to only be about three feet tall, and was in some sort of weakened state as it weakly laid against the bottom of the cage.

“Day number fifty-seven since capture. Subject appears to have undergone little-to-no cosmetic changes since testing began. All efforts to remove the headgear have proved unsuccessful.” A voice from the other side of the camera. The voice sounded very calm and collected, almost even gentleman-like.

“Nnnngh…” The figure from inside the cage hummed as she stirred awake, slowly lifting her head up off the ground in response to the voice.

“Ah, you are awake. I assume you slept well?” The voice asked, which caused the figure to scoff loudly in response.

“What’s it to you, you vile monst— AHHHHHHHHH!!” The figure’s shout was cut off by the site of the cage being brightly lit up, almost as if large amounts of electricity were convulsing through it, which caused the figure to spasm and squirm around in response to the sudden jolt of electricity which passed through her body.

“Perhaps we should come back later when you have learned better matters, your majesty. End of recording.” With that, the recording shut off, and Marcus would be met with the sight of Klaus standing directly over him, the man’s imposing nature greatly contrasting that which stood before him.

Blood_Blockade_Battlefront_Screengrab_4.jpg

“It would be in your best interest to remove that material from your device at once. The information on these computers is highly classified material.” Klaus said, his normal neutral expression not leaving his face for even a mere second.

Meanwhile, over in the training facility, Frank would be met with a rather spacious room with much to do. There was a small weight-lifting area off to the side, along with a soda machine, though the main attraction appeared to be several wooden scarecrow-like dummies all placed throughout the center of the room. However, it appeared that Frank wasn’t the only one here, as Revy had followed him to the room.

“Sup.” The woman said with her hands placed on her hips and a cigarette dangling out the corner of her mouth. They still weren’t alone, though, because right when they entered they would have seen a… strange sight.

Said sight would be a raccoon, clad in military grade armor which was perhaps very similar to that of which Frank had seen in his lifetime. The rodent appeared to be lost in his own world as he held a rifle up with a single arm and blasted away at the various dummies that were laid about.

giphy.gif

“Come get some, a-holes! Get some! Get some!” The raccoon chanted as he shot up the training dummies, each time one was defeated a small hole opened up in the bottom and the destroyed dummy was lowered into the floor before being replaced by a brand new one moments later. Eventually, the animal took notice of the two who had entered and let out a sigh before ceasing his little party and resting his rifle atop his shoulder.

“Who the hell’re you two suppose t’be?” The raccoon asked, which earned nothing more than a grunt from Revy as she appeared to ignore the talking raccoon.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $0
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.

Status
Perfectly fine!
Apparently, the old-fashioned John Dunbar got ignored by Cyrus in favor of asking Crusch if they could duel. Duel? As in, like in Yu-Gi-Oh, but with actual weapons? Hmm... Right now, I have a desire to fight my way back home...and it seems as so a duel can really test my skills...but that's not the problem here. My main problem is, am I really ready to take on such dangers awaiting us? I mean, after all, I do not recall physically fighting, if at all...

Anyway, if anything, I should go and get on with starting to learn how to actually fight. Now that would be an opportunity to take while we are here. Unfortunately, it appears as though Cyrus is more focused on Ms. Karsten, so it looks like I need to ask first. I clear my throat, then say,

"Excuse me. One question: May I join you two so I can learn how to fight?"

• 0a91b3f97bbf3a14d1fea0fbe9e9c12e.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Interactions: Frank Woods ( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla ) and Ambra ( DapperDogman DapperDogman )
    Mentions: Hit ( YellowTemperence YellowTemperence ), Emile ( QizPizza QizPizza ), Vonyish ( Zerulu Zerulu ), and Razy ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )
    Inventory: One katar and an empty knife holster
    Mood: Intruiged

Condition: Healthy
    Shilo didn't seem to register his harsher tone. She had seen what shit he had had to deal with before entering onto to convoy, so she wasn't about to take his tone of voice as a slight against her. "Thank you." She murmured, deciding that she could still be polite. Though, her tone of voice was also hardened, almost as if it was a hint toward her being a guarded person. Not that one needed to hear her voice to figure that out, she wore a leather jacket and leather gloves despite the heat of the day. Though the woman did give off a harder, threatening sort of vibe, when one wasn't paying attention to her, it was as if she disappeared. She was quiet, her breathing next to silent, and unless she was in ones field of vision, it was like she didn't really give off any type of energy either. At least, to normal humans. Of course those who had powers that could sense energies and auras, or those with species with heightened senses would be able to, but to regular humans, the raven haired woman was like a shadow or a ghost.

Shilo positioned herself careful on the side of her seat where she would have as much space from the marine as possible, though the way she did it was so practiced that it wasn't an awkward sort of situation. The teal eyed woman continued to look around the convoy, her gaze once again landing upon the purple humanoid. She knew, without a doubt, that he was someone that she wanted on her side, or at the very least not against her. However, he seemed more content with being on his own for now. Not only did Shilo understand that, she would respect it. Which was easy to do when her attention was taken away by a metal looking woman.

The metal woman seemed keen on talking, which Shilo only half payed attention to considering that Ambra wasn't talking to her, but to the Marine. Shilo caught the change in her tone of voice as she corrected herself about rogues, knowing that this woman saw her as a rogue. Which, technically she wasn't. Technically she was a peacekeeper, at least by the terms the metal woman seemed to be using. At the sound of the woman's laughter, after she once again tried to save the conversation from crashing and burning, Shilo closed her eyes in mild annoyance. Luckily, Woods spoke before she did. Shilo wouldn't have been mean, but she would have been blunt...though that could be portrayed either way really. The assassin gave a gentle smirk at the Marine's reply, following his gesture toward Emile and Vonyish with her eyes.

For the entire trip, Shilo remained silent, her legs crossed and her arms crossed, she kept her attention set on a spot on the floor in front of her, though it was obvious she was thinking about something, but wasn't one to just open up about her thoughts. As they pulled up to the Libra facility, the woman didn't seem very impressed by it. She wasn't disappointed either, just apathetic about the entire thing. It reminded her of a more rundown version of one of her teams small safe houses. However, the assassin really wasn't one to care for looks anyway, as long as it worked.

The assassin figured that most of the people in the group would head off toward the main building. She didn't want to get caught up in all of that mess, and so headed toward the next best thing -- the training facility. She had taken a few steps when she realized that the Marine had also started to head that way. "Great minds," she commented, taking a step in beside him, though she was careful to keep a good foot of space between them. "I'm Special Agent Shilo Saga, by the way. Nice to meet you."

The assassin looked around the training facility, her one visible eye glancing over the other female in the room, though she didn't look for long, merely sizing her up before moving on to the next area of the room. After all, she also seemed to be addressing Frank and not her. The Marine seemed to be quite popular with all different kinds of women. Shilo couldn't help the small smirk on her lips at the thought. Very like Vincent, indeed.

Shilo continued looking around the training facility. The weight lifting area seemed okay, and the dummies were alright, though she didn't have her knives on her to practice. She would really just want to stretch and work on her gymnastics, so the assassin continued her search for a room with mirrors and a wooden or padded floor, something similar to a sparing room mixed with a dance room. Anything would do really, though she would prefer a room with mirrors. Though she didn't walk far, still keeping an eye on Frank. Depending on what he decided to do, she would most likely follow to try and further the alliance. She could practice gymanstics another time if need be.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2018-08-12 at 10.06.42.png
Pink Guy trailed after the others towards Liberia HQ. He didn't stop to think for one second that perhaps he had misheard Rodimus and was not, in fact, joining a West African militant group.

He kept a keen eye on Cyrus throughout the mini tour, who seemed to be the only one he'd met so far who could relay the lycran tongue, and could prove a vital ally in the search for Franku.

Speaking of which, Cyrus appeared intent on sharpening his skills in the training facility with Crusch, which drew Pink Guy's attention to the fact that he'd have to rely on abilities other than his chromosome pool during his time in this realm, and could do well in honing his own talents. Fortunately, another person stepped into the training facility, one Pink Guy recognised to be Kobayashi. Pink Guy strolled over.

"Ey man." Pink Guy flashed a wave, then followed up in an uncharacteristically even tone: "You wanna learn how to fight? I can teach you some things if you want." The moment of normal-ness subsided, and the man in pink spandex hunched back over.

marc122 marc122 June Verles June Verles Centurion_ Centurion_

Last edited:
hit unimpressed.png

Hit

For the first few moment's after Connor's question, it would almost look like the assassin had entered a deep meditative state or that he's completely ignoring the android. Regardless of the case, all he does is open one eye to glance at the one who had asked him the simple question before returning back to keeping to himself.

Yeah, Hit's kind of an asshole.

lucario happeh 2 smol.png

Lucario

Lucario, on the other hand, is having a grand old time. He's one of the first characters off the convoy, if not the first. He practically rolls off the transport, hits the ground, and leaps to his feet all in one swift motion. Hearing the words 'training facility' doesn't help to calm him, either.

"Alright! Guess I've got some entertainment value to squeeze out of this rabbit hole yet!" Lucario yips as he takes off down the left after Frank and Revy. Unlike the two more... er... reserved humans (or at least, that's what they look like to Lucario. Not much experience with those guys, unfortunately), the canine practically kicks the doors off its hinges on his arrival.

typhlosion by all0412 smol.jpg

Eric

The irritation of Rodimus fails to stir up any sort of reaction from me, but it does not go unnoticed. In fact, the idea that I did piss him off a little makes me smile a bit. It tells me a lot about him- he's impatient and probably a little rash, but I guess he could know how to have a good time every once in a while.

Plus, it's been months since my last race. It's not a fight- I guess I can take some enjoyment away from this. I counted down as the convoy quickly disappeared down the streets of the bustling city.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

*muffled song noncanonically blasting in the distance*

A white aura surrounds me, a telltale sign of Quick Attack, and then I'm off. My speed is the exact same as the convoy, though it momentarily becomes greater to ensure that I'll be able to keep the trailer in my sight. Thank goodness I've trained myself to never get tired- it turned out that I needed to keep my speed consistent for 30 minutes just to arrive at an 'unmarked warehouse' (direct words, yep yep).

Obviously, I'm not going to stray from my self-made word. I remain a good twenty or thirty meters away from everyone else as they finally come to a stop and hop out. I then turn around and look to the sky, my ears perked up to listen to anything that might be around as I watch the stars.

I've come to realize one thing over my time in other universes. No matter how much war is being waged around you, no matter how boring or action-packed things are... a night skyline is still a night skyline.

I slide my paws into my pockets and sigh. Between overly risky job offers and the rundown buildings, this place reminds me a little of a wasteland I once lived- no, survived in. I can almost hear the music of Vegas still repeating in my ears. How I wish I could hear the songs again...​

Last edited:
Connor / RK-800
Connor simply looked around the facility. He analyzed the conversations between the robot, the Klaus man, and a new boy named Leo? Connor was outright confused, this was nothing like Detroit. It seemed....he had no mission as for now. So then he updated his mission, CHOOSE A ROOM TO GO TO was his new mission, popping up in his mind to get him to accomplish it. Connor was about to choose until the man Rhys walked up to him again.
"Now Connor. You first asked me if I was something you call a "deviant" isn't it right? and my question to you know is; What is a deviant? and how do you know you are not or are not turning into one?

This came as a shock towards Connor. The deviant question made sense...but asking if the deviant slayer himself was a deviant?! But...this sure did make him ask questions in his mind. "Am I a deviant....or a machine." The voice in his head said, making him choose. He regathered himself, his expression turning blank once more as he looked up at Rhys, "I am Connor, the Android sent by Cyberlife, I am a MACHINE that is programmed to follow orders and neutralize all deviants, deviants are android individuals who have experienced emotional shock and that caused an error in their programming, hence making them a deviant." Connor opened his hand, staring down at it until clenching it once more and continuing his so called mission.

Though, deep inside of him he had his doubts and worries. Though he chose to dismiss them, and be an obedient android with no empathy what so ever. "I shall go to a room." Connor spoke to Rhys before nodding and moving towards the recreational room. His face slightly worried, but he quickly made it back to his "neutral" face. He made it to the recreational room entrance, opening the door and moving inside. Connor then began looking around, analyzing his environments.

Rhysie Rhysie Haz. Haz. thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Ultima 4 unloads from the trailer, scanners still running, as they walk away from the convoy and to the makeshift warehouses, or in other words Libra Headquarters. Entering the complex silently and without hesitation, beyond similar passive observance, Ultima 4 hadn't really been showing much of anything beyond a select pattern of behaviors beyond this point and continued to follow them as they silently gathered data from the warehouses, mostly just of the senses for right now, over passing the computers for now. They then turned to go towards to the room that Klaus had indicated as the training facility.

Entering the training room Ultima 4 looked around, still observing, but seemed to pick up something else to do as they took position in one side of the room, the noise them making was light mechanical sounds and a sudden 'voice' heavily mechanical and cold. "Running self diagnostic on unit." As to why this was announced, perhaps it was something more likely to do with how Ultima was made nonetheless, it seemed that's what they were beginning to do. They quickly concluded they had no weapons and then began using their chassis's abilities, it seemingly shifting between to state in materials, or more for a few dozen seconds before the material of that machine suddenly started disapearing and did so completely. A few moments later they reappeared with a small crackle of working mechanics. Ultima 4 then turned a bit, towards the crowd as they tested out their optical scanners, cycling through them, seeing the surrounding area differently each time.

Users who are viewing this thread