Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

thatguyinthestore

Off to a Better Place
mcrp_3_transparent-png.468200

Link to sign-ups.

(A collab between myself and Haz. Haz. )

The moon shined brightly over the skylight of the thriving metropolis. The towering buildings inspired a sense of grandeur and valor to those who stared from afar. Though to those who lived within the confines of the city streets, there lied a much different story than what meets the eye.

H8QnZnPBNXoYEdpLM1YB5O8k8nQxc6DTg4YbYp-UVWFObXllg87i8vr225X_Ayd15NBDUakLBxyxlRBw7RDyAFT0fHUgBlwe2jZfiqGVhc9ivyQWHPGl14IYnJ0_lSbG32QD4vDP

“This feels off without dramatic narration.”

Through the bustling streets of Millennium cruised a futuristic, hot rod-red car, the dimly lit interior already hard to peer into through the tinted windshields. Though only one passenger sat aboard--a burly, crimson-haired man with distinctive sideburns that connected to the bottoms of his eyelids, wearing a white button-up shirt, a red tie and a black waistcoat with a matching pair of suit pants--a second voice could be heard emanating from the steering wheel.

1ya529b.jpg

“It’s best to keep focused while on a mission such as this.” The well-clad man, who was referred to as Klaus, said as he was hunched forwards and stared at the busy road ahead.

“... You never told me where we were headed, though. We’ve been circling the intersection for the past 20 minutes.” The disembodied voice snarkily responded.

“The sensors back at the headquarters picked up several new anomalies at the train station. Perhaps you should have payed attention to the briefing.” Klaus replied with little-to-no emotion, simply continuing to stare onwards.

“Wait, there was a briefing...?”

Klaus only sighed in response.

“Okay, okay, fine. Err… (quick, think of an ice-breaker…) So what are we gonna do when we get there…?”

“We’re going to determine whether or not these anomalies pose any threat.”

“Oh, right, sure…” The voice briefly paused, before inquiring again. “Wait, how can you even tell they’re different from the usual folk?”

“There’s something off about this particular energy reading. It’s much larger than usual… like something is pulling copious amounts of people in at once.” Klaus explained, showing slight exasperation at the fact that he had to explain this when it was outlined in the briefing not too long ago.

“Oh, right, like a magic movie MacGuffin. Man, I love alliterations. Whatever those are.” It mumbled talkatively, before shutting up in response to Klaus’s visible irritation.

You awoke on a rocky train speeding through a pitch-black tunnel. You don’t remember exactly how you wound up in a place like this, though judging by the unique individuals who occupied the seats around you, the assumption that you were far from home wasn’t too absurd. The locomotive itself soon exited the dark underpass and revealed a lively night sky, which was accompanied by dozens of fluorescent skyscrapers towering above you. The speeding bullet soon came to a grinding halt at the nearest train station, where the doors of your transport sprung open.

Naturally, you stepped out of the vehicle and out into the city, though it wasn’t long before you were greeted by a large and burly man with an underbite similar to that of a bulldog’s, who was standing near a fire-red, futuristic-looking offroader.

klaus_von_reinherz_by_envy_arg-d9zmcfa.png

“Greetings. I am Klaus. Who are all of you?” The man asked in a deep yet calm voice and a neutral expression on his face.

CAST LIST
Rhysie Rhysie as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Rhys (Borderlands)
Zerulu Zerulu as Vonyish Rostric (Warhammer 40k)
YellowTemperence YellowTemperence as Eric “Fiamatta”, Lucario (Pokemon) and Hit (Dragonball Super)
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Pink Guy (TVFilthyFrank)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Emily Caldwin (Dishonored) and Damon S. Baird (Gears of War)
marc122 marc122 as Kobayashi (Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid)
doggodaily doggodaily as Connor (Detroit: Become Human) and Biker (Hotline Miami)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Conker (Conker’s Bad Fur Day), Revy (Black Lagoon), and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
Centurion_ Centurion_ as Crusch Karsten (Re:Zero)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Ambra (Battleborn)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin Rowe (inFAMOUS: Second Son), Emile-A239 (Halo) and Audun the Dark Scholar (OC)
June Verles June Verles as Cyrus Smith (The Mysterious Island)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Frank Woods (Call of Duty: Black Ops), Sophitia Alexandra (Soul Calibur VI), and Marcus Holloway (Watch Dogs 2)
Nindota Nindota as Zack (Pokémon OC)
Nightwisher Nightwisher as Shilo Saga (OC), Felix Auclair (OC) and Pallet Glaceman (OC)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Wes (Don’t Starve)
darkred darkred as Lt. John Dunbar (Dances with Wolves)​

Last edited:
  • Phoenix Wright

Suddenly waking up in on a train was something that the veteran attorney Phoenix Wright could be not be used to... unless if he was visiting the town of Kurah'in, even though he has a legacy of being the lawyer who did what felt was right for him no matter if his/her client got declared guilty but he decided to turn the page to start a new story, He was away from his office, home and his bike. In a length of confusion he stood up and went over to see on the window as the train exited the tunnel and show some lighted up skyscrapers.

"W-w- what is this? Where am I?" the Ace Attorney asked himself as he looked out the window with one of his hands in his left pocket as a sense of a new legacy in an unknown city was beginning for him.
    Not long after that, the train stopped on a station, doors opened and as he stepped out, he was greeted by a man who's suit looked like the one of his co-worker's Apollo Justice
    “Greetings. I am Klaus. Who are all of you?” A man who had a weird looking face and hair greeted the lawyer in a rather polite way, in which the Attorney replied with the following "
    My name is Phoenix Wright... I am an attorney. What is this place if you mind me asking?" This was a new beginning indeed for the Spiked hair dude who has taken trial after trial that were on last-minute things

• m.png
    Rhys
    Train Station
    Confused

A person with a Hyperion Jacket, a port/hole on his side of his head, a blue eye that could be a cybernetic and a yellow mechanical arm woke up on a train, confused, and right away he knew that he was away from the planet known as "Pandora" and immediately asked himself "Wh- Where am I? What happened? Why am I not in Pandora or Helios anymore? Where's Vaughn?" as he also stood up and proceeded to head to a nearby window next to one of the passengers "Excuse me" said the Hyperion worker to the passenger.

tumblr_p6jzo5zsvd1qmgvfso5_400.png

The business man saw that the train had exited a tunnel in which the shining reflection of tall buildings was showing themselves and took him by surprise "Wow.... This is awesome.... not much better than Opportunity but I'll give it that to this unknown location" Rhys said to himself even though it wasn't better than a city built by Hyperion's psychopathic president, it at least had something that he could tell his buffed, R-R-R-R-R-R-RIPPPED accountant, math obsessed buddy, Vaughn......... that's if they were ever gonna reunite, thus worrying him a bit, but he needed to know where he was.
    Shortly thereafter, the train started braking until reaching a full stop. Once it did that, the doors opened, the man in the blue-turquoise-ish suit with the weird tie stepped out and low and behold a man with a vest-suit, weird face and hair “Greetings. I am Klaus. Who are all of you?” No one had ever greeted such Hyperion war mongrel in a polite way, even though he was confused and needy for answers, why not introduce himself as aside was someone in a blue suit, blue pants, black shoes and spiked hair.
    "The name is Rhys... I don't know where am I, and I'm looking for answers" the mechanical-armed man who appears like a cyborg introduced himself to Klaus and the attorney besides him, both had a reason to be confused.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Haz. Haz.

The last thing she could recall was a beam heaing her way.

Kobayashi was heading towards where Tohru and her father, both dragons, were fighting over a conflict on the fact that she had become a human’s maid. Kanna was accompannying her as a dragon, or rather, a white, furry one with four horns; it was just in case father tried to interfere, and so the Harmony dragons won’t have to step in. The landscape was rather bleak-looking; miles and miles of rocky gray, with only the occasional mountains littering it, and it was stormy out there. By the time Kobayashi and Kanna were about to arrive, the two girls witnessed them charging up their dash attack. Predictably, she was worried.

“Wait, wait, wait!”

Tohru turned to face the office worker, who was about to tell her and her father that the whole family conflict was not right.

“Kanna? Kobayashi?”

Unfortunately for them, they did not pay attention to their father, who kept charging up his dash attack, and was turning around to face—not Kanna, but Kobayashi herself.

“Why are you two fighting?!”

The fatherly dragon thought, as he took off at speeds unimaginable.

‘Stay out of this, human.’

“I’m sorry, Miss Kobayashi, but—“

As she looked, examing her surroundings, she found out that her father had began flying towards her master, preparing to eat her alive. Panicking, she turned towards Kanna to alert her to get her to get her master out of the way.

“KANNA!!”

Unfortunately for her, it was too late.

The programmer had taken off in the Emperor of Demise’s mouth, screaming hysterically, as she flapped her limbs around, desperate for help, sending immense amounts of shock towards Tohru and Kanna. Before she could do anything else, she was systematically ripped apart. It started with splitting her into half the woman she used to be. Then her head and right arm were crushed by the dragon’s teeth. Finally, she was let go, flying up into the air, and then it was back into his mouth, but this time, she was swallowed.

Kanna was too emotionally paralyzed by horror to even properly react, and instead stood there, frozen in motion, as the only thing she could do was watch. The same mostly happened to Tohru as well, only the shock was much worse, seeing as though she was her savior. Only her father carried on normally, as he turned towards the two traumatized dragon girls, heading back towards them. Then he landed, glaring at the two one-by-one.

“That human was never going to live as long as you fools, anyway. At least feel some gratitude for freeing you from major distractions. Now, come with me, you two. We have to talk.”

At first, Tohru was about to retaliate for his actions. He had killed her beloved master, the one who was there for her and Kanna. Then, for the first time, perhaps in several months, she lost hope. Hope in knowing that there will always be a someone who will know her for who she is as the person she is at this moment. Hope in being able to rebel against her destructive father whose goals are no different from the other Chaos dragons: to eradicate the human race. And finally, hope in general.

Dejected, Tohru finally bowed down to his will, and said,

“Yes, Father.”
KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $0

Wh—

Where am I?

I—It’s too dark, so I can’t see. Last time I can remember was...oh no, Tohru’s father...eating me like I was nothing.

Oh no. Am I dead..? Is this the Afterli—

No, this can’t be. Something’s off. Train sounds? And a normal night, just like how it was back in my home..? B—But...

Oh no. I’m starting to get isekai vibes...typically, the protagonist dies and awakens in another world. First, it happened in fiction, now it just had to happen to me, at this moment of time. ...Eh? That sounds...oddly specifi—

Wh—wait!

I can see now. I’m not dead... I just got killed and woke up here instead. I get up, examining—huh. The train is quite the old-fashioned beauty. Not only that, but there are also a few...familiar faces that I could recognize. Mr. Wright, himself?! A Typlosion and a Lucario, and a few more Pokemon... The rest, I cannot recognize very easily. And I thought they were all fictional, or something! What the heck, they’re out here, in the flesh?!

What is this, honestly?! This some kind of...of...fever dream? I—

Wo-WOAH!

I grappled onto the nearest seat just to prevent my tumble. Then I heard some doors sliding open. Nugh...I need to see what the fuss is all about.

I walk out of the train and soon enough, there’s Klaus Von Reinherz here, with me and all those other “fictional” characters?! A—AND HIS VOICE! No. No. Get it together, Miss Kobayashi. You’re not here to fanboy all over these people, get it?! Now, he’s asking us who we are, and so I’ll answer it right now.

”...Call me Miss Kobayashi.”

typhlosion by ffxazq pfp.jpg

Eric

Waking up on a train with nothing but darkness waiting outside of the windows. What a surprise. All we need's a middle-aged man in a suit telling me 'rise and shine.'

This probably should be familiar to me, but someone out there doesn't want me to do that. You know exactly who you are.

Back to business on a casual morning, then. A wisp of flame drops down from my heat vents and settles in my paw. From the tiny flicker of fire forms a dagger made of nothing but flames, concentrated into its well-defined shape with an invisible layer of hot air that surrounds it and forms a solid surface. As this happens as nonchalantly as a man checking his watch, my crimson eyes scan the surroundings. Every single time something like this has happened, I've either had guns pointed at me, had swords pointed at me, had fingers pointed at me, had- okay, you get the point. Bottom line is: foreign lands need to be inspected thoroughly before you begin to do anything else, and that means to expect the worst of the worst.

Turns out that a handful of folks in this train car look as confused as a cat monitoring a cucumber. One fellow with a dashing blue suit and hair that can impale a person if he leaned back too far is looking out of the train window, which is now showing a particular, beautiful skyline decorated with skyscrapers so bright they look like they can serve as the stars they cover themselves. I can't help but smile at the architecture. Seeing towers of this height tickles me on the inside. Populated and noisy cities have shown time and time again that they favor buildings like this. It's something that I've related to the status of the city itself: acres that have accomplishments to stand tall for do so through the giant structures their best builders and engineers can create. That status can originate from two things:

Success from maintaining a reputation to be renowned by all, or success for maintaining a reputation that would be shunned if the ones working backstage weren't constantly silenced.

I turn my head over to one of the other of the train's riders. My attention is caught by a man in an aqua green undershirt, a sleeveless grey vest, and a brilliant-looking red... is that a tie that goes into his pants? This man... this man knows how to dress.

Unlike my rather undecor- no, simple red vest, however, there appears to be a print on this man's. The minimalist logo reads 'HYPERION' with two parallel, diagonal lines behind the white text, with the whole patch being placed just under his left breast.

Hyperion... a rather questionable corporation that non-officially ruled over the equally as questionable planet of Pandora with exceptional robots and weaponry. Yeah, I remember that universe. Out of all the bandits, the mercenaries, the psychopaths, and every negative title that has been and will be conceived, Torgue spokespersons were the biggest challenge. Considering that this person comes from that universe, then it might be best to start by getting acquainted with him. Familiarity is a powerful ally.

I place my paws on my clean, red necktie carefully done in a full windsor to adjust it and make myself look a little presentable. The Hyperion employees I met always wanted respect, so

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

One excessively long-winded snore saws logs from behind me. My body whips around to find out what in the world can snore that... loud... and with the same sound as...

My own partner.

As the train comes to a stop, I look over my blue jackal partner several times. I don't even know what I'm investigating him for. Injuries? Signs of how he got here? Certification of whether or not he's real?​

My mind settles for the last option. I throw my paw out and slap Lucario's bicep with the back of my free paw, which is, as expected, more than enough to get the canine to snap wide awake. He leans forward and stands up so fast that I wouldn't be surprised if he got whiplash. Similar to how I had created a weapon to defend myself if need be, a glowing blue staff which appears akin to a long, human bone forms between Lucario's extended paws.

bad intro lol revised again.png

"I NEVER FREEZE, ASSHOLES!"

I'm sure Lucario's glass shattering scream attracted attention from at least half of the passengers. The jackal then turns his head directly towards his living alarm clock and recoils ever so slightly once red eyes meet red eyes. Much to the peace of the other riders, the Aura Pokemon's voice is far quieter as if he were talking to me in an apartment on a winter day.

"Eric? What is this place...?" My partner inquires with his gaze now targeting the several others around us. "Is this the Tear all over again?"

I close my eyes, tilt my head, and shrug as I hear the doors to the train finally open. That single question seems like a good description of all this tomfoolery. Waking up in a place you have no knowledge of? Check. Weird, offworld people going about their days like kids playing hopscotch? Check. A mysterious or otherwise odd looking man greeting you firsthand upon arrival?

"Greetings. I am Klaus. Who are all of you?"

That's a metric asston of check.

Seeing as the crowd is already leaving the train and that I'd rather not get stuck on one ever again, I tap the back of Lucario's paw (careful to avoid the sharp metal spike, of course) and toss myself from my seat. Getting past the others is a bit of a challenge, but the respective orange and blue glows of my dagger and Lucario's Bone Rush are enough to get some of them to back away. Lucario being Lucario decides to even push past some of the people to hurry up and ignore the rules of safety entirely for making a grand entrance. The canine slams one end of his bone staff into the ground and pushes himself off of the top of the other end while still keeping a firm grip on the weapon, successfully performing a vault and somersault that ends with the jackal landing in front of Klaus in a crouched position. He then straightens himself out, twirls his bone staff over countless times before finishing off the entire show with slinging the staff over the top of his shoulder.

"Name's Lucario, lead adventurer of the famous Expedition Society of the Pokemon world and popular subject of the internet's-"

He stops to force a cough.

"-ARTWORK. Nice to meet you."

I, on the other hand, opt to stay at the back of the crowd and remain unnoticed for now. It might not be the best place to be given that I can't really see over the others due to being so vertically challenged, but it does give me one advantage: the opportunity to find others who prefer to hide themselves away, like me. One prime example is a humanoid being of an entirely purple color scheme, coat and boots included. His above-six foot height does not come with the same drawbacks of staying behind that I face. I'd even gander he towers over about 90% of the crowd.

But this man... he isn't someone hidden from my memory. His clothing and appearance, the way his hands remain in his coat's pockets, his straight posture and slightly bowed head, the void of emotion in his eyes... this is none other than the legendary assassin who has never failed to take down a target. Calling him a one-man army feels inaccurate. He's much more like a single toxin that can wipe out a whole opposition of soldiers before one of them even has the chance to realize what's going on.

He... is none other than the assassin of Universe 6.

bad intro lol2 revised again.png

Last edited:
Vonyish awoke on a drain speeding down a tunnel, but before he could question how he ended up in this situation or who the colourful faces of the people beside him were, the train stopped in a relatively lighter area and the doors opened. The marine carefully stepped out, following suite behind some other, 'funny' looking people and...
Errrrr, animals I guess. Just than Vonyish was greeted by a man and a group of thugs who looked odd, but this was usual for a marine, he greeted himself as, 'Klaus', and after that requested everyone else to introduce themselves.

"I am Vonyish Rostric, Captain of The Watch within the DeathWatch chapter, leading my own KillTeam into battle. I am part of the Empeor's will, I will die and live by his word." The marine said, inspiring.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• Waking up, I had nothing on my mind but heading down to the guild's cafeteria and getting myself some breakfast. Over time it had become part of my daily routine, though the moment I opened my eyes, I had a feeling that was going to change. I'd woken up in some strange places before, but this had to be the strangest of them all. Taking a moment to look around I could tell that I wasn't in Celestia anymore, and these people around me certainly weren't other Pokemon. Either that, or someone had drugged me. It did appear that could be the case, especially after considering the fact that I had no recollection of how I got here, though upon further inspection into my surrounding environment, the sheer amount of realism of it all told me otherwise. No drug trip could provide the same experience as this, not that I'd been drugged before, but simply the fact that I was still able to think straight was enough evidence for me.

Not even a second later, the windows suddenly left the darkness behind and revealed large, glowing buildings everywhere I looked. If I had to guess, this was some sort of city. I'd never seen anything like it before, all of the places I'd been had only had buildings made of wood or stone, neither of which appeared to be present. A quick look to the sky presented me with stars and constellations I'd never seen before, further proving this couldn't be where I'd come from. At first, I was filled with excitement to have the opportunity to explore this brand new world presented before me, to find what secrets it may hide, and where they might lead, though that excitement didn't last long. I soon found that excitement turn to worry, the realisation that I had no clue where I was, and if I had any way back home falling upon me. Did anyone know I was gone? What if something happened to my team, and I wasn't there to help them? What if I died here? Would they ever find out? Would I ever see them again?

My thoughts were interrupted as the train came to a stop, with doors opening up nearby. Without any hesitation, I dashed out the doors, quickly bringing myself to a halt upon the sight of some strange looking man. I'd seen humans before, but something about this guy's appearance was off. Before I could figure out what that something was, he opened his mouth and spoke.

“Greetings. I am Klaus. Who are all of you?”

All of us? I thought to myself. A quick glance to the side reminded me that I had not been alone on the train. Looking past the man, I could have just ran past him, leaving him behind with the others, but something told me it was best I not do so. After taking a moment to collect my thoughts and decide what to do next, I opened my mouth to speak. "My name is Zack, a member of Team Blackfire from the Thani guild." I spoke with a hint of worry residing in my voice, something that may not change until I got some answers. "Might I ask where this is, and how I got here?"

Last edited:
As the train slowed to a halt and the door opened, the first man out was a middle-aged man who looked (and smelled) like he hadn’t showered in over a week at the minimum. He had blood stains all over his plain white t-shirt, which was accompanied by a pair of worn out blue jeans and work boots.

giphy.gif

“Jesus FUCKING Christ! I am glad to be outta there! Those people do not know how to conversate, man! I mean granted, I may have bashed one’s skull into the glass for looking at me the wrong way, but that slimy fucker had it coming to him!” The man shouted towards Phoenix Wright despite the fact that the two had yet to speak during the entire ride there, shoving an index finger in the attorney’s face to further prove his point.

15x0pzq.jpg

“Jesus…. do you ever shut up? You’ve been screamin’ the entire fuckin’ ride here…” A much younger looking woman groaned as she too stepped off the locomotive, clad in a pure black crop top and jean shorts with covered nothing except the bare essentials, along with being loosely held up by a belt which wasn’t even fastened all the way.

“Well that’s awfully fuckin’ rude of ya, young lady. Someone really outta teach you some manners…” Trevor said as snapped his head backwards to face the girl, who lazily rolled her eyes in response to his threat.

“Uh huh… keep tellin’ yourself that, Grandpa.” She replied before turning to face Klaus, who remained standing quietly at the entrance to the station for the time being. Normally, Revy would shoot all these assholes and be done with this place, but honestly she thought that she was just dreaming and was… intrigued on how this would go, to say the least. Besides, she had her handguns on her in case this turned ugly.

maxresdefault.jpg

“Y’know… they should really invest in some better seats on that train…” A tiny, orange squirrel in nothing but sneakers and a blue hoodie muttered as he hopped out of the doorway and right onto the platform. Immediately, the squirrel took notice of Klaus, which caused him to look the brooding man over slowly.

“Geez… get a load’a this guy…” Conker muttered before approaching the man and extending a hand. “Pleased to meet ya. I’m Conker. Do you uh… mind telling us where exactly we are?”

“Yeah, I wanna fuckin’ know that too.” Revy said with her arms crossed as she leaned against a nearby support beam.

“Oh! Where are my manners?” Trevor asked as he too approached Klaus and quickly shook his hand with little-to-no warning. “Trevor Philips. CEO of Trevor Philips Industries, the best crank dealer in all of San Andreas!”

“Hmm… I see.” Klaus muttered as he watched the occupants exit the locomotive one by one. “Well… I believe it would be best if I explained what exactly is going on once all of you have exited the train.” He replied to Conker, Revy, and Zack, remaining just as stoic without any sign of a changing expression.

QizPizza QizPizza Rhysie Rhysie YellowTemperence YellowTemperence @marc1222 Nindota Nindota Zerulu Zerulu

typhlosion is srs.png

Eric

Yeah, but... waiting for everyone to get off the train will take, like, ten more posts, man!

Nah, just kidding. I can wait. To pass the time, I may as well mention that I do take a liking to this guy's demeanor so far. No weaknesses revealed in his inexpressive face- something I'd honestly regard an art. There's a challenge to placing your feelings behind you... placing what you love and know in the back of your mind and locking it up so that it can't surface and allow others to control you. Can this guy very well be someone who just doesn't have emotion... someone who just doesn't care for others? There's a possibility, yes. That does not drag down how powerful remaining stoic in the face of business is...

...after all, it's what I've been pursuing ever since I met her...

Things just sort of spiraled downwards from there. Maybe it spiraled upwards. Regardless of what I want to call it, I have to call it by what I really did: settled down. I gave up all those days of hopping from universe to universe. Left the world of chaos and death behind. After living off of nothing but dead rats and rotten food for who-knows-how-long... it all just seemed so depraved. I used to have fun crossing the many universes that exist with the help of Palkia. I used to wander the plains, the cities, the islands, the deserts (ew sand), the tundras- and when I wanted to destroy a building or two, maybe screw with the population number a little (decrease, mind you), so I did. If I died in the process, who really cared? I sure didn't. I didn't have anyone left to take care of me, and I was fine with that. Running from others and treating them like body shields was what got me to where I am today.

But after finally meeting someone that I couldn't run from... I started to realize that your outlook on life can't remain the same forever. Whenever I tried to make an escape from the one who didn't let me, she always caught up. After a while, I couldn't even bring myself to attempt to run away- I always chalked it up to being useless in the grand scheme of things if this girl could find or reach me no matter what I tried to do. Yet, there was always that one twinge in my mind that told me there was something up, that there was something beyond what I believed.

After the incident at her mansion, however... I knew I had to evacuate back to my universe. It took... one, maybe two years... maybe less, maybe more just to get out of there. That girl had given me the opportunity to leave after she snapped, and so I took it. She was changed. She didn't have the same feelings, the same mind, the same anything that she used to have.

Still and all, I hesitated. Right at the portal, too. I took one final look at the mansion, did that... stupid cliche tear-shed thing... and... abandoned her. To this day, I don't know of her fate, nor do I know if I want to ever revisit that world. There'd be no merit to doing so anyway. That's what I've always thought of it. Why would it change now?

Months passed by on my homeworld for months on end. Sure, I met some peculiar folks, took a few losses after softening up badly, but I managed, and that's all that mattered. After having spent so much time alone and hungry, I decided to pick up cooking once again- I hadn't done it for the entire time I was trapped in that hell. It felt good to finally be left on my own again sipping out of a bowl of spicy berry soup with no more legendaries to contact me, no more action in sight... just me, my food, and the mountains of snow surrounding me.

Then, there came Blackfire.

That's when I lost all control over my life once more. That's when I relived the horrors of the mansion all over again, stretched and distorted to feel more welcoming. My worries. My anxiety. They came crawling all the way back to me and didn't just cling to me, but became a part of me. I tried to run. I tried to get away. I did. I did my damnedest. Shit... for the first time ever since the mansion, I cried. I wanted to run so that I didn't bring the hell I was given in the previous world onto the team who cared about me so much.

And just like that human that came to our world later on, history just repeated itself.

After all that... after all the fear for Team Blackfire and after everything that brought that fear to life, even after revisiting my past and becoming more like I once was through both hypnosis and days of being stuck in a coma, I couldn't abandon them like I did to the girl of the mansion. For the first time, I realized that it wasn't a matter of being unable to escape because of who's around you. It was a matter of being unable to escape because you knew you served a purpose in their life. I didn't stay because they told me to, nor did I stay because they'd come after me if I didn't.

I stayed because I couldn't leave them.

The last thing I remember was blinking as I watched the hallway that lead to the room of Zack and I...

My ears twitch. With my past coming down the road of memories, screaming at me to remember what's put me where I am today, my mind was clouded. Only now do I realize that I just heard a particular voice introduce themselves. A familiar voice using a familiar name.

I push my way past the crowd, shuffling my way through the forest of characters until I can find one shape that I can certainly discern after months of struggling against the threats that plagued the Pokemon world.

Zack can hear a faint call from just a few meters behind him.

"Zack...?"

Interactions:

Nindota Nindota

Name: Cyrus Smith.
Inventory: Nitro-glycerine satchels.
Interacting: marc122 marc122 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentioned: Everyone I think?

Cyrus woke when he smacked his head on the seat in front of him. However, instead of taking a moment to rub his head or yawn Cyrus was immediately inspecting his surroundings. He seemed to be in an underground train, nothing American made though. He would've almost said it was the recently opened English Underground Railway but after seeing the electric lights that idea was immediately taken out of consideration. The situation became even more confusing as he saw the other creatures, hell even the humans seemed peculiar. However, Cyrus simply sighed and waited patiently in his seat. This "train", if he even could call it that would have to stop, and there he would get his answers.

Almost on cue, the wheels of the train screeched as they stopped. He waits a few seconds for people to leave, looking at them and taking a mental note of their appearance and outward disposition. After a bit of observation, he finally decided to get out of the train, after all, who knew how long it would stay in the station. He steps out to see a woman argue with a man by the name of Trevor, they both seemed to have a rather short fuze so he decided to respectfully ignore them.

The weird bipedal creatures did pique his interest but now it wasn't a time for unfamiliarity. That left 3 options, "Rhys", "Phoenix Wright" and "Miss Kobayashi". Cyrus thought for a moment, the first two seemed too open if he were to throw his hat with either of them it might lead to bad situations. So having decided who he would try to approach he took a spot a foot or two away; "Good day Miss" gesturing to her by bowing his head.

He then turned his attention towards Klaus to ask him;
"Excuse me Mr. Klaus, but we don't seem to be in Germany. I do want to seem rash but could we at least get a name of our current location?".

• As people slowly came out of the train and introduced themselves to... Klaus, was it? One person who stuck out in particular, to me at least, was Trevor. Maybe it was because of the tone of his voice, maybe the smell, maybe the blood on his shirt- whatever it was, I felt like it might be best to keep away from him for the time being. I had hoped Klaus would give an answer right away, but being told to wait until everyone else got off the train... it wouldn't be that hard to do. I've managed to remain quite patient for things time and time again, and this was no different. As long as I got answers in the end, I was fine with the wait.

I took a couple steps back from the front of the group and looked at the other people who'd come out of the train already. There was some guy in a blue suit, probably a lawyer, guessing by the look of his pin, an oddly coloured Pachirisu wearing a blue outfit, a man wearing some outfit that kind of reminded me of Eric with the overall shape of his jacket and what I assumed to be a red tie, some woman who only moments earlier could be heard speaking with foul language, a someone who if I had to guess was doing their best to keep their cool and hide some excitement, and... Lucario? Lucario's here?! Then that might mean-

"Zack...?"

That voice, it's- "Eric?!" I whipped around to face the direction the voice came from, my eyes landing upon the Typhlosion. He wore a red tie, scarf, and vest, and was slighly shorter than most Typhlosion. Without a doubt, this was the Typlosion I'd come to know as one of my closest friends. Eric. Ever since that fateful night in the mountains, I guess we never really left each other's side, but more importantly, it was looking like my time here, in this city far, far away from home wouldn't be as bad as I had begun to think. I ran toward him at full force and tackled him in a hug. "Eric! You and Lucario- you're both here too!"

Last edited:

• 016.jpg
    [
    Waking up in her general's uniform, arms sternly folded in the chair she sat in on the train; Crusch scans the train with her bright amber eyes, refraining from panicking over the bizarre situation she had just found herself in. Heartbeat increasing; she stood from her seat as the doors of the train opened, silently stepping out of the carriage on high alert for some kind of ambush or attack. From what she knew, something like this would've been the result of a hallucination spell, all she would have to do is find the source of the spell and destroy it allowing her to wake from the unconscious slumber the spell put upon her.

With no idea as of to what the additional effects of the spell were and her lack of knowledge in regards to spirit magic, she couldn't risk attacking any of these random people in fear that it may translate into her reality making her attack Felix, Wilhelm or some other resident of the Karsten household. Unable to take action, she continues along her path headed outside the station, clueless as of to the usage or meaning of any of the signs and pieces of technology she was seeing.

Encountering the bulldog-looking half-breed human as she stepped out of the station alongside the rest of the people who were on the train. He addressed Crusch and the others as a group as if they had been bought here on purpose. Not knowing or trusting anything that was happening at the moment, Crusch simply remained silent and stared at Klaus. Observing and listening to the conversations around her almost led her to believe that should be a little more careful, reaching down to her side she went to place her hand on the hilt of her sword which surprised her when she quickly looked at her waist to realize that her sword had somehow gone missing. Usually with these kinds of spells, equipment and items usually translate into these alternate visions alongside you allowing for quick subjugation of whatever needed to be killed.

Letting out a short puff through her nose and straightening her stance, Crusch watches as the group introduces themselves, maybe Klaus wasn't even talking to her and this might be a part of the spell that was designed to throw off the target.

'I hope Felix can wake me up sometime soon, otherwise it looks like I'm going to be stuck here for a while. This isn't good at all, especially considering there appears to be a couple of unstable characters here.'

kevin-costner-dances-wolves-1990-movie-photo-GC.jpg

Lt John Dunbar
Mood: Confused/ Baffled

Current Equipment: Springfield Model 1861

Current Abilities: Lt. of the Union Army from Fort Sedgwick

A moving feeling made the Union army Lt. sudden wake with a stir. He was somehow on a train that was moving with various others. Not only that but everyone wasn't exactly all human to begin with. John thought he had drunk too much and this was just a fucked up dream right?"

Last he knew he was inside the fort, rebuilding it. But the real shock was yet to come. When he stared out the window, his eyes grew as wide as saucers. He had never seen tall buildings like these over his head last time he had known.

Everything was completely new for the man and this would come as a shock except for the train ride.

Dunbar cursed and muttered "What the sam' hell is going on?"

His blue coat was a sign of the times. He was from the Civil War.

The train came to a stop and he followed the strangers out of the train and looked around.

He was alright so far, anyways.

He looked over at the other figures "What's going on? Where are we?!"

He held a old rifle of the times.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
QizPizza QizPizza Rhysie Rhysie YellowTemperence YellowTemperence @marc1222 Nindota Nindota Zerulu Zerulu Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak jigglesworth jigglesworth marc122 marc122 doggodaily doggodaily Centurion_ Centurion_ DapperDogman DapperDogman June Verles June Verles FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Nindota Nindota Nightwisher Nightwisher ManyFaces ManyFaces darkred darkred

(Hopefully I have everyone)

Last edited:
4e6b27bc3ca8b11b93190f0259d1954b.png

Pink Guy slept peacefully, sprawled out across two train seats - but as he awoke - the lycra began rapidly spluttering, wild eyed. It seemed wherever the dimensional gate had taken him this time, it certainly wasn't the rice fields he was looking for.

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 20.35.56.png

It was evident he was aboard a form of primitive human transportation, and Pink Guy began panicking at the possibility he may have just ended up in the dreaded Realm 6 (Jacksonville, Florida). Not only that, but there were others on the train too. Others, Pink Guy realised in horror, that resembled anime characters.

Reaching for his gat to defend himself, the pink man discovered with dismay that his weapon was nowhere to be found. Drawing upon his chromosome pool yielded nothing either, and Pink Guy sagged in his seat as it hit him that he was essentially trapped in the realm he'd found himself in.

The train shuddered to a stop. Pink Guy figured he should at least get his bearings on where in the fresh fuck he actually was, so he padded out onto the station along with the others. There, he spotted a man growing a neckbeard, much like Franku had been. The thought made Pink Guy's heart sink in his chest.

Amidst the confusion of the others questioning where they were and introducing themselves to eachother, Pink Guy decided that he ought to swallow his pride and put his differences between himself and mono-dimensional organisms aside, so he opted to approach one of the other passengers, a woman with green hair.

On all fours, Pink Guy steadily bounded over behind the strangely dressed woman, after which he rose to his feet and asked in an unharmounous tone: "OoouGGGHHHHaaAAAAAAA?" ("Pardon me, Miss, but do you have any idea where we are? How we got here? I must say this whole debaucle is rather unsettling.")

Centurion_ Centurion_

4e6b27bc3ca8b11b93190f0259d1954b.png

Pink Guy slept peacefully, sprawled out across two train seats - but as he awoke - the lycra began rapidly spluttering, wild eyed. It seemed wherever the dimensional gate had taken him this time, it certainly wasn't the rice fields he was looking for.

It was evident he was aboard a form of primitive human transportation, and Pink Guy began panicking at the possibility he may have just ended up in the dreaded Realm 6 (Jacksonville, Florida). Not only that, but there were others on the train too. Others, Pink Guy realised in horror, that resembled anime characters.

Reaching for his gat to defend himself, the pink man discovered with dismay that his weapon was nowhere to be found. Drawing upon his chromosome pool yielded nothing either, and Pink Guy sagged in his seat as it hit him that he was essentially trapped in the realm he'd found himself in.

The train shuddered to a stop. Pink Guy figured he should at least get his bearings on where in the fresh fuck he actually was, so he padded out onto the station along with the others. There, he spotted a man growing a neckbeard, much like Franku had been. The thought made Pink Guy's heart sink in his chest.

Amidst the confusion of the others questioning where they were and introducing themselves to eachother, Pink Guy decided that he ought to swallow his pride and put his differences between himself and mono-dimensional organisms aside, so he opted to approach one of the other passengers, a woman with green hair.

On all fours, Pink Guy steadily bounded over behind the strangely dressed woman, after which he rose to his feet and asked in an unharmounous tone: "OoouGGGHHHHaaAAAAAAA?" ("Pardon me, Miss, but do you have any idea where we are? How we got here? I must say this whole debaucle is rather unsettling.")

Centurion_ Centurion_

• f58995244965539b44f4f1c101b51cc6.jpg
    [
    Surprised by the sudden movement of the man in the pink spandex from behind, she turns her head away from him and firmly shuts her eyes as he rises to his feet. She had little intention of listening to him or giving her name unless what came out of his mouth meant something.

Preparing her Divine Protection of Wind Indication she braces herself for what the man was going to say. To her surprise, instead of saying something that wouldn't be of use to her; he didn't even speak at all, he just made a strange noise.

Oddly enough, her Wind Indication didn't inform her of any malicious intent or lies, but rather an emotion similar to hers, confusion. Knowing there was no ill-intent, she becomes more willing to cooperate with the man.

'I have no clue what you just said, if you cannot speak in my language then do not speak to me at all.'

Interacting: Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak
Action: Trying to decipher.
Cyrus's attention was grabbed when a man wearing a pink leotard approached a female that seemed to be of eastern origin. Cyrus was about to ignore the man but the clear confusion the man was experiencing couldn't stop itching at the back of his head. He sighed giving up on trying to ignore and approached the man, he then knelt to be on the same height. He rubbed his beard while staring at the man for a few seconds before speaking out;

"Everyone here is able to speak English, which either means that everyone can speak it or there is something translating for us. Considering the latter means that this fellow is speaking English or at least a language very closely related to it. So... " He says as he takes out a pen and a notebook and proceeds to write something on it;
1533593148038.png
He then showed it to Pink Guy and gave him the pen, he then articulated while gesturing it on the paper: "Write in your language".

KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.

Status
Perfectly fine!
H--Huh... A purple man who looks like he should be in Dragonball Z, uh, wh--what else, a living orange cartoon squirrel, then here's the commander girl, dunno her--Oh, it's--...nevermind, I almost thought she looked familar. Hey--what the? What is Revy doing here? I don't like her as a person, but she's otherwise entertaining as a character...maybe I should stay away from her and this balding American? I don't know, she--Revy looks like a cool girl to hang around with, yet I'm not usually the one to stick with people like that.

Anywho, a guy in antiquated 19th century clothing came up to me and...bowed his head to me? Well, it's only appropriate that I would as well bow towards him, but in the way we the Japanese do it. And so I bowed towards him, saying,

"Hello, mister."

And just like that, he turned towards Klaus and asked him. Alrigh--

WHAT THE?!

What the hell is this human noise coming from?! I spun on my heels to face him and I see a man with nothing but a pink lycra suit...okay, OKAY, THIS is starting to get very bizarre! Who even is he? Where did he come from? Why is he that way? And why is he only speaking in screams when he looks like a normal human who could reasonably speak our language?!

W--Well, I won't really want to out him out this unfairly... He's not killing, nor is he being angry at people... He's just being like us; civil--...no, maybe a few of us aren't like that, but hey. This place is starting to get cramped, so I may as well move now.

I follow the man towards the pink lycra man...thing, who was trying to talk to that commander woman.

June Verles June Verles Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak Centurion_ Centurion_

• typhlosion by pkm 150 pfp.png

Eric

AW YEAH MATE THE FIRE TYPE BRIGADE IS HERE

I end up tackling Zack in a hug right back, but I've learned my lesson over the course of almost crushing him like this a few times, so I keep the extra squeezing to a minimum. Regardless, though, seeing Zack here is something I definitely did not expect- but now that he is, not to mention that we have our trustworthy Lucario by our side, it's time to wreak havoc upon the city! Not... literally, of course, fun as that would be. Maybe I'll, like, bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies just to get all of my excitement out and give some food to everyone. If I need to blow up something, sure, that'll work too. Cookies come first, though.

I let go of Zack and smile down at him. He's the only one apart from Lucario I'm comfortable with speaking to. I can probably recognize the others if I set my mind to it, but I'll need to get to know them before I get to talking to them. For now, I'll need to talk with the only other two Pokemon here considering I can actually trust them. Not gonna lie, though- if I really do end up working with these people surrounding me, then I honestly can't wait to start getting to know 'em. I'm taking a liking to that pink fella over there- he speaks a language I think I sort of remember from one world. Something about how we got here and a 'debaucle...' rough translation, of course. There's also that one green haired girl that he's talking to, who basically tells him to shut up if he can't speak English. A bit on the rude side, but I'm sure she's good deep down. Talking to pink fella is a man with a really damn thick and stylish beard, who, judging by what he had just said to our tour guide, hails from Germany... or was left there when he got here. Highlight of the entire show is that one middle-aged guy in a white shirt stained with strong smelling blood, who was just talking to that irritated woman. Yeah, he's just a human. He's also got the marks of an insane person all over his clothes, so... that'll be a fun ride.

Lucario, meanwhile, seems to want to get acquainted with the Civil War-era man who asked the question on most of everyone's minds- what's going on, and where are we? Despite not knowing the answer to either question, Lucario strolls up to the human of an era long past (at least, from the year I remember Earth being in) and twirls his bone staff some more to present himself. He's not really taking into account how weirded out a human might be if some bipedal blue dog just walked up to them, flaunted their weapon, and started speaking English- but how else are you gonna get to talking to people if you're Lucario?

"I think everyone's about as confused as you are, sir," the canine tells Dunbar before pointing at the transport we had all arrived in. "I woke up on that train just a minute ago. Dunno how I got here or what the heck this place is, either. We're best off talking to bulldog boy over there," the canine jokes with a jab of his paw towards Klaus.

Last edited:
Pink Guy tilted his head to the side as the woman turned away. These people are weird af lol he thought to himself, though the fact that she wasn't beating him away with a stick proved that the woman was at least better mannered than other single-realmed organisms he'd met. Still, it was clear she wasn't inclined to answer his questions, and in fact, had no clue as to what he had just said.

The English language tasted awkward as he spoke, but Pink Guy was prepared to drop his mother tongue in the event of interacting with humans.

tenor.png

"...P-Pls b0ss..." He began, "Habe u seen a... a..." A what? Pink Guy didn't know how to finish that sentence. Wherever Francis of the Filth was now, it wasn't here, and it was obvious that everyone present knew about as much as he did on the current situation. Thus, Pink Guy changed tact.
"Ey man," The pink one flicked his eyebrows up, voice suddenly low. "I am the Pink b0ss" In an odd fashion, Pink Guy splayed five fingers on his chest and gazed up to the heavens as he introduced himself.

It was about then that some old dude popped up, piece of paper in hand. After a brief moment, Pink Guy snatched the paper, studying the sentence closely. Fiddling with the pen as if in deep thought, Pink Guy eventually began hastily scribbling. After nearly a full minute, he handed the paper back to the old dude.

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 23.25.16.png
Lycran hieroglyphics weren't easy to decipher, and Pink Guy was interested to see any progress the man could make on a translation. It would certainly ease communication.

Around then, Pink Guy noticed with a twinge of nerves that some of the others had began looking his way, notably a young woman and a large squirrel. Unsure of how to act, he simply began inconspiously break dancing.

Centurion_ Centurion_ marc122 marc122 June Verles June Verles YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.

Status
Perfectly fine!
Pink Boss? That's...quite the name. I watched him write as he eventually passed the letter back to the man with a big black beard. I looked at him and said,

"Excuse me, mister, but may I see what he wrote?"

Just as I finish asking him, I caught a glimpse of the strange guy having a "seizure", so I turned to--wait, why is he breakdancing. Why is he breakdancing.

June Verles June Verles Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

• As both Eric and I found ourselves in the hug, it almost came to a surprise he didn't accidentally crush me again, as he had many times before. After Eric released me from the hug, I held on for just a moment longer. I then let him go and took a step back. It was good to know I'd have a couple familiar faces here. "Eric, do any of these people look... familiar to you? I figured if- what in the world?" Before I finished my sentence, my eyes fell upon a man in a pink outfit making strange movements for no apparent reason. "Are they alright? Do they need help or something?" I said, really to no one in particular. It was entirely possible the pink man heard me, though whether or not they'd react to what I said was beyond me. I stared at the pink man for a few more seconds before turning my attention back to Eric. "You wouldn't happen to know who that is, would you?" I asked as I pointed my paw in the direction of the pink person.

Last edited:

Interacting: Everyone.
Currency: 0$

Cyrus calmly waited for the return of the piece of paper, the light red man seemed to figure what Cyrus meant. And he was writing rather quickly, the quicker he finished the quicker Cyrus would be able to decipher the language. When he was done and handing the paper back Cyrus almost snatched it from his hand, after all, he was about to be the first in the group of people to understand this mysterious language. As he read the paper his eyes begun to squint in disbelief and his brow begun to show signs of annoyance. After he was finished he sighed and proceeded to seem to start deciphering the language, a minute or two after he shoved the page in his pocket and rose up.

He turned to address the rest of the people around him and said; "Please excuse this man, this is part of his culture so please don't interrupt him. Once he is finished I would be glad to be an intermediary between you and him. I, Captain Cyrus Smith of the Union army thanks you for your understanding.".

• Delsin Rowe Location=???
    Mental Condition= Confused
    Physical Condition= Fine
    Current Powerset= Video

Interaction Delsin blinked his eyes open to find himself inside a dimly lit train car. How long have I been asleep? Probably long enough to miss my stop. Dang it. Better get off soon. He began to stand up from his seat, only to be thrown back into his seat by the rocking of the train. Guess I'll have to wait for the next stop.

And so, the Conduit waited. As the seconds ticked by, the train car was soon illuminated by lights outside of windows. Gleaming skyscrapers shot up to either side of the train car. Seattle was a big city, but this...this was insane. He definitely wasn't in Seattle anymore, unless Seattle suddenly got a gazillion new skyscrapers in the span of a few hours. But then where was he? The closest thing to a city this shiny that he could think of was Empire City, and even that was never as bright and futuristic as this.

Delsin watched with wonder as the buildings passed by, until the train suddenly stopped. The young man was thrown off his seat and onto the floor. He quickly recovered from his fail to see the doors in front of him slide open. He began to walk out with the crowds of crazy looking people like he just went to Comic Con or something, but some guy in black super armor or something shoved past him. "Hey! Watch where you're going, man!"

Notes Interacting With: QizPizza QizPizza (Emile)
    Mentioned:

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Delsin's Speech Color= #54ACD2

• Pink dude begins getting funky, which unfortunately cuts Zack's question short. His stylish moves are probably some of the most advanced I've ever seen in my entire life. Why he's doing that, I have no idea- quite frankly, though, I'm not complaining. I'm loving this dude already, no homo (of course). As a sign of courtship my appreciation for the man's grand show of his glorious body, I point finger guns at him using my very hand-like paws and wink. Cyrus, as the man introduces himself, deems the breakdancing part of pink dude's culture. Whatever the cause, I still love it.

"Not really. I feel like he rings a bell, though," I tell Zack as I lower my arms back down to my sides and stick my paws in my vest pockets. This place certainly outshines the first day of the years of the Tear. I've got a feeling that this pink-clad knight is one-of-a-kind, though, so the rest of this city might be... sub-optimal, to say the least. That's a thought for later, though- for now, I have to talk to Zack about what we need to do with ourselves.

"What were you askin' before?" I inquire to the Quilava, turning my eyes towards him but keeping my ears perked in case I need to hear something important. You can never be too careful in a place like this... hence why there's a small flame flickering across both of my paws as they remain tucked in my flameproof vest's pockets.

Last edited:

• 30076872_1707044719390028_277604932004085760_n.jpg
    As the man in pink spandex began to introduce himself and tried to put together a basic sentence in English, Crusch noticed that a couple of other people in the group walked over to them and began to involve themselves in conversation. Once more, she readied her Divine Protection of Wind Indication just to be on the safe side, and once more she was met with no ill-intent. Confused by the situation, she felt a little more at ease seeing the other human faces coming over to introduce themselves and meet others in the group.

Concluding that she wasn't in any if not much danger at all, she loosens her once defensive and stern stance. She even lets off a small smile as Pink Guy begins to breakdance and generally act strange, she felt like he was some kind of court jester here for her and other's entertainment almost. Giving in to her natural kindness; she decides to introduce herself to the group, whilst making it seem as if she was still the one in control and clearly the strongest member of this small group that she was now a part of.

Smile fading, she straightens her posture once more, preparing to introduce herself.
    "Nice to meet you, Cyrus. I am Crusch Karsten; head of the Karsten household, royal candidate of the 42nd election to become King of the Kingdom of Lugnica."
    Feeling better about clearing up the air and introducing herself on a formal basis, she lightly smiles once more and holds out her gloved hand to shake Cyrus'.

Looking at the others, she repeats herself; showing the same gesture of kindness.
    "It is a pleasure to meet the rest of you too."

Last edited:

• View attachment 470455

Eric

AW YEAH MATE THE FIRE TYPE BRIGADE IS HERE

I end up tackling Zack in a hug right back, but I've learned my lesson over the course of almost crushing him like this a few times, so I keep the extra squeezing to a minimum. Regardless, though, seeing Zack here is something I definitely did not expect- but now that he is, not to mention that we have our trustworthy Lucario by our side, it's time to wreak havoc upon the city! Not... literally, of course, fun as that would be. Maybe I'll, like, bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies just to get all of my excitement out and give some food to everyone. If I need to blow up something, sure, that'll work too. Cookies come first, though.

I let go of Zack and smile down at him. He's the only one apart from Lucario I'm comfortable with speaking to. I can probably recognize the others if I set my mind to it, but I'll need to get to know them before I get to talking to them. For now, I'll need to talk with the only other two Pokemon here considering I can actually trust them. Not gonna lie, though- if I really do end up working with these people surrounding me, then I honestly can't wait to start getting to know 'em. I'm taking a liking to that pink fella over there- he speaks a language I think I sort of remember from one world. Something about how we got here and a 'debaucle...' rough translation, of course. There's also that one green haired girl that he's talking to, who basically tells him to shut up if he can't speak English. A bit on the rude side, but I'm sure she's good deep down. Talking to pink fella is a man with a really damn thick and stylish beard, who, judging by what he had just said to our tour guide, hails from Germany... or was left there when he got here. Highlight of the entire show is that one middle-aged guy in a white shirt stained with strong smelling blood, who was just talking to that irritated woman. Yeah, he's just a human. He's also got the marks of an insane person all over his clothes, so... that'll be a fun ride.

Lucario, meanwhile, seems to want to get acquainted with the Civil War-era man who asked the question on most of everyone's minds- what's going on, and where are we? Despite not knowing the answer to either question, Lucario strolls up to the human of an era long past (at least, from the year I remember Earth being in) and twirls his bone staff some more to present himself. He's not really taking into account how weirded out a human might be if some bipedal blue dog just walked up to them, flaunted their weapon, and started speaking English- but how else are you gonna get to talking to people if you're Lucario?

"I think everyone's about as confused as you are, sir," the canine tells Dunbar before pointing at the transport we had all arrived in. "I woke up on that train just a minute ago. Dunno how I got here or what the heck this place is, either. We're best off talking to bulldog boy over there," the canine jokes with a jab of his paw towards Klaus.

38A796C7-3777-4904-AC23-CF146B9B3FEB.jpeg

Mood: Confused/ Baffled

Current Equipment: Springfield Model 1861

Current Abilities: Lt. of the Union Army from Fort Sedgwick

John Dunbar was the first to step back and blink. At first the creature was standing on two feet, and talking and holding a weapon. “I’ve... have yet to met a talking animal.” He sort of just backed up a bit, not sure if he was going crazy or was drunk.

‘This is... going to take a long time to take in..”

“I’m sorry, Lucario.”

Dawnblade Dawnblade - Lucario

The Union Lt turned toward the other man who called himself Cyrus, who had mentioned he was in the Union Army but he didn’t catch his rank.

June Verles June Verles - Cpt Cyrus

Users who are viewing this thread