• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Millennium City: Stimulant | Trials of Nemesis

Zerulu

The Real
paion.....png

Trials of Nemesis
It doesn't matter who you were, or what you were doing, you were all plucked from your own realms and brought to what seemed to be a dark and dank dungeon. If you had any abilities from your own realm you kept them, just it seemed they had been dampened, and any equipment you had on you at the time was also kept on your body. Selection for who was summoned to the dungeon also wasn't random, these are the Trials of Nemesis after all, and everyone chosen to participate in the trials all have one thing in common, you've committed a crime, however small or severe its all the same. Now you will have to participate in these trials to seek redemption and freedom back to your home. If you survive. Death will and can occur, no one is above the judgement of the Gods. The type of trials and challenges you will encounter will all be based off the cast of characters.

The mechanics of the roleplay will follow a player orientated story, each room will be randomly generated with a new puzzle/enemy to defeat from one of the cast's past and/or universe, to advance to the next room you must pass this challenge, obviously. In scenarios like combat we won't be using a dice to gauge effectiveness, instead I'll be using my own discretion on the move, I will be fair, so don't think slapping some massive golem will knock it out. Also, you characters can and will get hurt, so watch your moves closely as a wrong step can injure yourself. In tangent with this, the roleplay will have a perma death feature, however characters will only die if I decide they are sabotaging the group or doing too many dumb moves, so play smart and live.

Don't be upset, be happy, you have been given a chance to repent.

Rules
  1. Follow all of RPN's rules
  2. Be active in the RP on a regular basis, if you are having trouble or are busy at times let me know
  3. Alternate universe versions of characters are not permitted, you can only use canon characters from your selected universe
  4. Just don't be an ass, we're all here to have fun!

Links
CS: Fandom - Millennium City - Stimulant: Trials of Nemesis Sign Up! (OPEN)
IC: Soon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back