• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Millennium City: Stimulant - Quest: Next Day Delivery

In the swears, the group could hear the sound of footsteps behind them. Whoever it was was running and within a few moments they would see none other than Vincent Riggs. "Hey!" he greeted the group, having missed a majority of the fun but stilling offering all of his charm in one of his smiles. "Sorry about that, I got caught up with something." The man offered no other explanation and asked no questions on what the others may have gotten into in his absence. He looked away from the others, to the ladder, furrowing his brow before he turned his attention to the other direction they could take. Neither seemed more dangerous than the other, and considering he hadn't been around for the great majority of this errand he doubted that his opinion would matter much, but something didn't feel quite right -- the problem was he wasn't sure which direction felt worse. It was like this city was completely messing with his gut instinct.

DapperDogman DapperDogman , Centurion_ Centurion_ , GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack , Chungchangching Chungchangching , Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 , 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Annotation 2020-01-14 171734 (1).png
tanya-degurechaff--9.06.jpg

Another man now approached the group. He lacked hair and reminded her of that X-men professor. In fact he reminded her of a lot of things from her past life like all those Mr Clean adverts on TV. Speaking of clean everyone must be absolutely the opposite of such in this sewer..Her poor uniform was ruined but luckily her silver 'Winged Ace' badged remained as shiny as ever. A memento of her achievement in quickly ascending the ranks. There were a lot more people than before now and it was starting to get crowded but she didn't really care. As long as she got paid.

She briefly switches her voice to have a more innocent and 'cute' allure

"Mister, why are you so late? We've been trudging through this icky sewer for ages"

A sweet and fake smile crept to her face signalling to the man that she was a little disgruntled with his tardy appearance.

"Anyway let's press on before I get any older"
Nightwisher Nightwisher

'They' would glance back at the situation, taking it in for a few moment. Nonetheless they didn't linger, the great beast had a job to do and would now continue going down the street while moving towards their objective with a steady and graceful pace. There was nothing else to really say after all, 'They' had a job, 'They' were going to do a job.

DapperDogman DapperDogman

Cal Kestis
Mentioning:
DapperDogman DapperDogman Nightwisher Nightwisher Chungchangching Chungchangching Centurion_ Centurion_ 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7

Cal noticed the ladder and looked back at the group, "Hey guys, there's a ladder here. Do we want to get out of this place? Unless our guy lives in the sewer, we'll probably want to be on the streets so we can deliver the package." Honestly, he wasn't even sure why they had all come down here in the first place. It wasn't like anyone was following them, right? Right? Besides the Inquisitor from the arena, Cal couldn't think of anyone who would have had a problem with them.​

Interactions:
DapperDogman DapperDogman GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Nightwisher Nightwisher 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Centurion_ Centurion_

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Vitan.PNG
Oh, finally. An exit. What did I say, going through this sewer was a good idea. We even saved a couple of rats that were being imprisoned by a ribbon, I think. I marveled at my idea thinking that this was the best way to get there. I probably saved everybody following me so yeah, no need to thank me. Just doing my best to protect you guys. I started walking towards the ladder looking back at the others to see if they'll be following me towards it. Of course they will. It's the only way out and maybe the moment we get out of here we will be right in front of wherever we're supposed to bring the packages. Just a guess.

I already forgot who we're supposed to be giving these but I damn well remember what the pay is. Oooh, I can't wait for it!​

Those who approached the ladder would find the path clear until they moved close enough to notice a small glimmering thread running from one side of the tunnel to the other. Some kind of spider web perhaps? Anyone who inspected it would find that it was fixed in place with two small nails. Definitely not a spider web. A tripwire.

They couldn't see anyone who might have placed the trap, but it wasn't a good sign. This close, the manhole was visible enough, and despite there being some holes in it, the sunlight from above didn't pour in. Did this lead up into a building of some sort? The group could try to press on and explore wherever this ladder leads to, possibly allowing them to gather information on whoever set that trap. It's possible the men J was wary of had their base upstairs. Any info on them could be worth a pretty penny to him. But if they were setting traps, they were likely well equipped.

A fight at this point could prove unwinnable. It was up to the group if they wanted to avoid this place completely, or if they were willing to risk a short, stealthy exploration.

The threads were spinning angrily in the air around the side tunnel now, clearly not encouraging the group to press on with the ladder.

Centurion_ Centurion_ Chungchangching Chungchangching GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Nightwisher Nightwisher 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back