• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Millennium City: Stimulant (MULTI-FANDOM - OPEN)

Centurion_

yup im THE guy
millenium-city-png.532762

-----
THE PREMISE
-----

“There’s always a lighthouse. There’s always a man. There’s always a city.”
- Elizabeth, Columbia circa 1912

Millennium City is an ever-growing and ever-changing super-city.
Bright, glistening skyscrapers that pierce the clouds accompanied by long shopping strips that sprawl on for miles.
Banks on every corner, prestigious theaters and sports-cars line the streets.
The city never truly slept, all hours of the day the streets would be packed with its citizens, living glamorously.
The ideal destination for those who had cash to splash.

Don't let all the bright lights deceive you...
Large portions of the city would end up as ghettos; seemingly neglected, they festered away from all the concentrated wealth and fame.
Crime and violence came natural in those areas, the sound of sirens was a common occurrence.
Someone, somewhere was always being mugged or murdered.
Forced into doing the dirty work of gangs and mobs for the slightest chance of living a better life.

Once you entered the City, it would seem almost impossible to escape.
Its constant expansion and growth created new industry, housing, commerce and entertainment daily.

And somehow, you've ended up here.

Welcome to Millennium City.

-----
THE FEATURES
-----​

1. A continuous RP in which characters are given the freedom to explore the environment they are in. The environment is made as interact-able as possible and characters are awarded both positively and negatively depending on what they interact with.
  2. Players are not forced or babysat by GMs to follow a plotline or set of events in which their actions ultimately have no outcome. Everyone's character is just as important and each character has their own story in which their roleplayer alongside the GMs will create.
  3. A Roleplay that prides its-self on a fun and immersive Roleplay.

-----
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
-----
  • We have a rich history on this site, Millennium City has been here on RPNation for almost 3 years now!​
  • We used to be one of the biggest roleplays on this website and had our own Hosted Project!​
  • We have experienced Game Masters and Writers who have been Roleplaying for 5 years or more!​
  • We assure that our multi-fandom experience will be a true multi-fandom experience, taking ideas and characters from all forms of media!​
  • Our Staff team is more than happy to answer any questions and help anyone who needs it!​
  • Our RP is always running, your character will always have someone to talk to if they are not taking part in one of our GM-Hosted Quests!​
  • We are always looking for new members!​

-----
WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
-----

Here is the link to our sign-up thread!
Our sign-up thread also contains the link to our Discord where you can ask any questions if needed.

----

We hope you have fun!

- The Millennium City Team

• Any and all abilities and powers that a character has are stripped from said character, there might be a way for a character to re-obtain their powers but when they first enter the city they are powerless.
  • If a character comes with signature weapons or equipment, these are also stripped from said character.
  • Things like Halo Spartan Armour that come standard with some characters counts as equipment and will also have to be re-obtained.
I have some very important questions regarding this.

The Inquistor from Dragon Age Inquisition in the Tresspasser DLC lost her left hand & forearm. Then planned on going to Tevinter pretty much magic capital of this universe. If I was to play her I would be planning on her getting a magical prosthetic so she could still fight, it would provide no special abilities. Would that be stripped from her?

Also if the only thing they are wearing is their signature equipment would they appear in just their undies?

If I were to play Cyborg from DC where a majority of his body has been replaced by cybernetics would he get his organic parts back? Otherwise that could get very disgusting and deadly.

How would that apply to the Transformers race?

If a character was a trained marksman would they lose their training? Some games treat training like that the same as power & abilities.

No ERP, at all. Simple as that.
ERP?

I have some very important questions regarding this.

The Inquistor from Dragon Age Inquisition in the Tresspasser DLC lost her left hand & forearm. Then planned on going to Tevinter pretty much magic capital of this universe. If I was to play her I would be planning on her getting a magical prosthetic so she could still fight, it would provide no special abilities. Would that be stripped from her?

Also if the only thing they are wearing is their signature equipment would they appear in just their undies?

If I were to play Cyborg from DC where a majority of his body has been replaced by cybernetics would he get his organic parts back? Otherwise that could get very disgusting and deadly.

How would that apply to the Transformers race?

If a character was a trained marksman would they lose their training? Some games treat training like that the same as power & abilities.

ERP?
Ok, so for the Dragon Age character, the prosthetic will stay, the only catch is that any kind of magic or power attatched to it will be removed. It’ll just be a prosthetic arm. And she’ll lose her magical powers as well as any equipment she had.

For characters like Cyborg who’s body is their signature equipment, the question gets a bit more difficult. We say that all the gadgets and additional functionality of the prosthetics and cybernetics no longer function and they are no longer as durable either, just to put him back down a bit on the power-scale.

We have characters like Master Chief who arguably has worn clothes at some point, he’ll just be in USMC Uniform, without the armor.

The question gets even more tricky with transformers. We had a very good roleplayer, Haz. Haz. who played Wheeljack from Transformers in the older versions of MCRP. We had some inconsistencies in what happened and how we dealt with it but maybe you could ask him for more insight on the matter. The bottom line is, we can adapt the RP for the character or the character for the RP.

This issue doesn’t come up very often, but it’s one that we deal with to the best of our ability.

ERP is basically sexual roleplay, it is banned by RPN rules and regulations, some people tend to forget that and join roleplays to find it. We have a strict policy against it breaks RPN ToS and Guidelines and can jeopardise people’s accounts.

Bump - 14 Sign-Ups, 3/4 more people still writing their CS's too!

We're starting on Friday, so come and spare us some time!

I interested, but have a question. Fair warning: this question contains potential spoilers for the manga Pandora Hearts.
The character I would be most interested in roleplaying, Echo, was created when Zwei (her counterpart and the "original" more or less) made a contract with a creature known in the manga as a "chain". Echo is essentially a by-product of the exchange. Echo and Zwei are opposing personalities sharing a body. I'm assuming that the connection with the chain would be severed, no problem there. What I'm curious about is whether or not if both personalities would/ could be present, or if they too would be separated? Does it matter, even?

I interested, but have a question. Fair warning: this question contains potential spoilers for the manga Pandora Hearts.
The character I would be most interested in roleplaying, Echo, was created when Zwei (her counterpart and the "original" more or less) made a contract with a creature known in the manga as a "chain". Echo is essentially a by-product of the exchange. Echo and Zwei are opposing personalities sharing a body. I'm assuming that the connection with the chain would be severed, no problem there. What I'm curious about is whether or not if both personalities would/ could be present, or if they too would be separated? Does it matter, even?

If your character has some kind of multiple-personality disorder or is like two-people sharing a body, so long as it doesn't alter the person in giving them extra powers, knowledge or strength or anything like that, it should be a-okay!

We're at 29 members and have active roleplay happening almost 24/7!

Don't be late, come give us a visit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back