• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Millennium City (Sign-Up)

Main
Here

Haz.

Mask? I wear no mask.
oh jeez another one

• Millenium City.png

(Note: This is a reboot... of the reboot... of the original Millennium City. Another one. Ah, whatever, this one's a pseudo-dungeon crawler so I guess it's... sorta different?
    Anyway, you may use characters from the previous RP, though character development, interactions, IC memories and earnings will NOT carry over.)

MCRP_Volume_III_Premise.png
    If we’re being honest here, this city isn’t all it’s chalked up to be. Behind the facade of grandeur and luxury, with the beaming lights and sky-high towers, with the fancy characters and the futuristic tech and all that damn funky jazz... We’re falling into despair. The amount of people being unwillingly reeled in like you guys means supplies are running low as dirt, and half of those who get in end up either living lives of wealth or living lives of poverty. Some’ve started businesses and become world--err, city-famous millionaires, billionaires, la-dee-da, while others’ve banded together and taken refuge in abandoned sectors of the city, scavenging whatever scrap they can get their hands on. This place fixed a lot of lives, and it ruined a whole lot more.

That’s where you band of misfits come in. As of today, you will be pronounced Millennium City’s first official demolition crew-- demolishing the mess that the rats of Millennium made, and rebuilding this once great city from the ground up.

… You might wanna come up with a name for yourselves, though.

MCRP_Volume_III_Rules.png
    Alright, first thing's first.

1.) Your character will be rendered almost completely mundane, though you will be able to retain a single ability/piece of equipment from your character's fiction. However, if deemed overpowered, the staff can reduce the effectiveness of the power/gear. You can regain abilities or earn brand new ones through the purchase of Power Orbs and Ability Orbs. Currency can be earned by completing quests.

2.) Game-Masters are allowed to kill off any player characters at any given moment, at any given time so long as they are given permission by the higher-ups. However, there are numerous in-universe revival methods to mitigate this, though they typically have a very high price or a risky trade-off.

3.) For now, there will be a character limit of three. This means you'll only be able to register as three characters at a time, though more slots may eventually open up. Whether you alternate between them or play them all simultaneously is completely up to you.

4.) From 1/12/2019 onward, no new OCs (original characters) will be allowed to enter the roleplay. This is due to the fact that a large majority of the cast is already comprised of OCs, which has made the atmosphere of the roleplay more... amateurish (ironic coming from an amateur writer/GM).

Post your Character Sheet here

Pic:

Character Name:

Canon: [What fictional universe do they hail from? If he/she is simply an OC - just post OC.]

Attributes: [Your strengths and weaknesses/skills are included here]

Chosen Ability/Equipment: [Read Rule #1]

Personality:

Bio:

Alignment: [Use D&D Allignments]

Sender: [User who referred you here, if any]

Posting speed: [How frequently can you post, what time you're usually available for posting]

Our Discord

Have fun! ;)

Last edited:
aa6-001-phoenix.png

"OBJECTION!"

Character Name: Phoenix Wright (Alias: Nick)

Canon: Ace Attorney series

Attributes:
+Uncanny ability to turn around cases that were in the verge of having his client found under a guilty verdict
+Has never looked down on any of his friends (An example of this is when he defends prosecutor and long friend since elementary, Miles Edgeworth, in Turnabout Goodbyes (Game: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney))
+Has a tendency to press their witnesses in a rather specific way during a Cross-Examination

-May sometimes have a breakdown in the courtroom if he finds himself in a "dead-end"
-Can sometimes find himself in "troublesome" situations (My blessings if you also have his luck as for getting pushed and fall inside a drain while your amigo pushes you further inside instead of getting you out)

Chosen Ability/Equipment:
Turning cases which were almost lost around (as the phoenix comes back from the dead)

Personality:
Phoenix is generally easy-going, which usually leads to his friends leading him around. He's dedicated to defending his innocent clients, but because he's just starting out he depends a lot on his boss and mentor, Mia Fey. Phoenix is also a loyal friend who won't back down once he's set his mind on something. He has a bit of a sarcastic side that he usually keeps to himself.

Bio:
When Phoenix was 9 he was accused in his class of stealing another student's lunch money (Edgeworth's). The class held a "trial" and determined him to be guilty, as he hadn't felt well enough to join the kids in PE, and was therefore alone in the classroom when it happened. In the end Edgeworth stood up to the class to declare Phoenix innocent, as they had no conclusive proof that he'd done it. It was because of this incident that Phoenix decided to become a defense attorney, so that no innocent person would have to suffer the feeling of being falsely accused. Phoenix, Edgeworth, and Larry became friends after that, until Edgeworth was abruptly transferred out of their school. Years later Phoenix began hearing the rumors about Miles Edgeworth, the "Demon Prosecutor" who would go so far as to fabricate evidence to win a case. Phoenix tried to contact him but was ignored, and in the end strengthened his interest in the law so that he would eventually be able to face Edgeworth in court.

Phoenix attended college at Ivy University, where he met Dahlia, and dated her for half a year. She gave him a crystal pendant the first time they met as a "symbol of love." But when Dahlia's ex boyfriend confronted Phoenix and ended up dead, Phoenix was put on trial for the murder. Mia defended him and ended up winning the case by proving that the pendant was a piece of evidence from an old case that she gave to Phoenix to keep her from being implicated. When she couldn't retrieve it from him later, she tried to kill him by poisoning his cold medicine, and when THAT didn't work framed him for murder. Dahlia is now in jail awaiting execution.

(Source: Phoenix Wright)

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Sender: None

Posting speed: Depending on time and availability; Fast and slow

Pic:

1532763825953.jpeg
Character Name:
Vonyish Rostric

Canon:
Warhammer 40k OC

Attributes:
Strengths:
1:
Due to years of training and experience in the field has much better senses then even the best super soldiers
2: He is also extremely durable which means he can take lots of fire and still fight without a hint of pain or hurt
3: Has endless faith in the God Emperor and will fight in his name until his death, this faith gives an endless supply of morale boosts that assist in battle.

Weaknesses:
1: Has little to no trust in people who are not soldiers or who show any sign of backing out of a fight
2: Despises xenos. Basically if its not human he will have a hard time associating with it, which nullify his abilities to negotiate
3: He is battle-torn. He has a hard time moving forward from the many people he has killed and seen killed, and in this time he has a lot of silence to come to terms with the past

Space Marine Armour

Personality:
Vonyish is a cold person who hates talking and would much more rather kill people. He ha devoted his life to The God Emperor which can be unhealthy for him a it causes him to do very crazy stuff in the name of, 'honour.' He also finds it hard to share his emotions as during his life he has been trained to be a mindless, ruthless killing machine for the Imperium.

Bio:
Vonyish is a Space Marine who is serving in a DeathWatch squad as a Blackshield who also held the rank of Watch Captain and led the Kill Team named, 'Zorothes' on many battle fields across the galaxy. His origin and past is crowded in mystery which is expected from all Blackshields, so there isn't much on him.

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral

Posting speed:
Frequent​

Pic:

Eric by scorno.png

(Drawn by a close friend of mine!)

Character Name: Eric "Fiamatta" (the Typhlosion)

Canon: Nintendo ----> Pokemon -----> Mystery Dungeon [OC]

Attributes:

+Silent
+Efficient in battles
+Unpredictable on the surface
+Complete control over his moveset and internal flames
+Strategist that prefers to think ahead of his opponents (Basically, 'your next line is...')
+Well balanced
+Doesn't get tired, doesn't need sleep
+Bottomless patience. Seeing so many war-torn worlds can do this to you
+Literally cannot get drunk or high no matter how much he drinks or takes. He's had worse poison in him, you know
+May or may not break the fourth wall depending on if Infant will allow it
+Pain Suppression

-...to the point where he doesn't know when he's dying.
-Rather submissive in conversation
-Pursues a quiet life constantly and would rather take conflict as a last-ditch effort
-Does not for the Kame Yu department stores
-Prefers to stay alone
-If he does get attached to someone, he's REALLY clingy and emotional around them. The anxiety levels he faces when seeing those he regards as friends in potential danger when the action hasn't even started yet is... next level
-Since he doesn't need sleep, his body almost never repairs correctly
-Has a certain disdain for some forms of healing and would rather cauterize his wounds himself when faced with said forms
-Glaring weakness as stated below

Psuedo-Nonexistence/Omnilock: Eric is completely immune (in effect) to every single form of reality manipulation (an immunity that leaks into even meta-based manipulation abilities). Essentially, this makes him impossible to one-shot via erasing him from existence. It also allows him to move in stopped time, remain unhindered by distortions in space, and, due to the origin of this ability, have no alternate versions of himself present at any moment in existing or non-existing time, basically preventing any sorts of paradoxes. As ridiculous as this is, though, it comes with a large drawback- so long as any distortion in any reality remains active, Eric will take damage. This is shown by his body's form flickering in between transparency and complete opaqueness. This is the only type of pain Eric cannot suppress.

Personality: Silent, efficient, and quick. Words that are usually strung together for an efficient fighter, soldier, gladiator, whatever- those three adjectives are what make up a good fighter (though, admittedly, don't define one). However, there are more words to describe the Typhlosion- words such as tranquil, childish, naive, and even a bit silly at times. Eric, despite being a daring explorer and a survivor, would rather watch the cars of the city go by, sit at home watching Saturday morning cartoons with a carton of milk in his paw, or bake cookies, brownies, cake, and every dish in between. Conflict is something he's gotten sick of seeing, and if there's a neutral route to take, he will take that neutral route. However... once he grows close to someone, he can't ever see them hurt. Seeing him cry and hug people tightly no matter how much of a stranger or an enemy they are to him is not something rare.

Like a wise man the Typhlosion saw in the Earth city of New York once said: "It's my fault because I got close to her. I shouldn't get close to anyone."

Bio:

So, you want a story, huh?

Ah, well... let me just start off by saying that... I never expected my life to come to this. I never wanted it to become like this... but you know what? I'm not really sure if I'd want it any other way.

The first fifteen years of my life are... fifteen years long lost to me. They're but a blur of my past after I agreed to have my memories of my human life erased when I apparently willfully became a Pokemon. So, instead of starting from the beginning, let's go from the middle.

I stood looking over a small pond, stars in my eyes after my long, usual nap. My first thought? This wasn't my house. This wasn't my home... and... where exactly is home? See, that was my first question. Or, at least, the one that actually came to my tired mind that I could recognize that wasn't 'wow, I did not get a good night's sleep.' My second one came as the slow, blue ripples of the beautifully glass-like water slowly cleared to show a blue and cream colored rat's snout staring right back at me.

I had to resist screaming. It wasn't me. That thing looking back at me wasn't me! I was a human, for goodness' sake! I... I...

...what did I look like?

There were only two things I knew for certain. One, the lesser of the two facts, was that I wasn't a thing. Well, I technically was, but that 'thing' was a Pokemon. A Cyndaquil, to be precise. Two, I knew my name... my first name only. The knowledge in my mind had apparently been bestowed upon me by whoever I asked to keep my identity of a human with me somehow. I suppose... I suppose it did sort of feel like a blanket to me. A sort of memoir that reminded me of what I truly was...

My name...

My name is Eric.

The rest of my life was sort of a blur. Shortly after discovering that I was, in fact, not on the world I used to know, I was chased by these three Beheeyem who, for some odd reason, had the intention of capturing me. Fortunately, I was (conveniently) saved by a Nuzleaf, who took me into his home as a sort of step-father. At the village, I met tons of people! Kecleon, the shopkeeper- always there when you needed him, and with the right items, too. Kangaskhan, the owner of the most popular cafe chain in the world and probably one of my favorite chefs I've ever had the pleasure of tasting the food of.

Most of all, though... I met... I met him. The legendary Riolu that pushed my life into what seemed to be a spiral downward, only to turn it into the best metaphorical waterslide I remember experiencing. He pushed me into joining this group called the 'Expedition Society,' and after weeks and weeks of wishing plus a visit from the leader of the Society himself (alongside education that was far behind my actual grade level, but I at least did learn to battle more effectively), we finally started our adventure across the mountains to move to the now-widely known Lively Town.

Joining them was only the tip of the iceberg. Things got hectic rather quickly... Pokemon turning to stone, investigations, and- you... you know what? Maybe I should just... skip over this part. Sorry about that...

Ah... ahem. At the end of it all, me and Riolu rose up to the ranks of myths. We were hugely renowned for... uh... what we did... and my best friend's dream was finally fulfilled. We evolved into our present forms, we took down organizations, we investigated more disappearances... it was paradise.

Then, an argument from the legendaries by the names of Dialga and Palkia, rulers of time and space respectively, threw them into a battle that affected the whole world. Pokemon disappeared into portals where their very existence was tested alongside every single possible version themselves, ripping all of their bodies free of reality until they either faded away with no trace left behind... or had hearts that managed to remain strong in the face of total erasure. Their hearts forced their bodies to be rebuilt slowly and painfully, where they now sit in between all the streams of reality, their concepts defying what the universe meant for them to be. Their bodies now forgotten by existence, their hearts struggle to keep them alive...

However, not long after did I begin to travel from world to world. I returned to Earth and visited several other world unfamiliar to me, where I met so many other people, heard so many other stories...

Thank you... thank you all...

Alignment: True Neutral

Sender: I think it was Infant lol

Posting speed: Fluctuates a lot. Expect slower posts for the most part.

Pic:

lucario mid jump.png

Character Name: Lucario

Canon: [What fictional universe do they hail from? If he/she is simply an OC - just post OC.] Nintendo/Pokemon/Mystery Dungeon (OC)

Attributes:

+Born acrobatic. He has the ability to stay balanced and make rapid movements around enemies and obstacles with zero effort
+Specializes in his up-close fighting ability. In combination with his agility, it makes him an excellent fighter
+Can be quite the charismatic leader
+Radiant positivity
+Quick on his feet
+Determination for miles
+Doesn't get tired, doesn't need sleep
+Pain Suppression
+stronk bones
+May or may not break the fourth wall depending on if Infant will allow it

-A liiiiitle too hasty
-His determination can lead to ill-planned ideas. If he wants to do something, he's going to do it, no matter the danger
-Requires constant nourishment. Okay, maybe not like that, but he does eat a lot (his metabolism's great at least). Usually complains when there's nothing around to c o n s u m e
-Can grow highly attached to people, though not to the extent of losing it over his friends being put in danger like Eric. Still, he's selfless to a fault when push comes to shove
-A liiiiitle too loud at the wrong times
-Loves bragging mid-battle
-Loves taunting mid-battle
-Far more prone to rage than his partner, especially when innocents are involved
-Not a huge fan of having to take orders from someone he doesn't deem his superior
-gets really scared of stone statues
-completely horrified at the thought of e621

Aura Manipulation and Detection: Lucario has the ability to sense the “auras” (life force) of people through surfaces and manipulate his own into different shapes. This ability does not detect undead or otherwise anomalous organisms.

Personality: Prideful and energetic, Lucario excels in keeping morale at an all-time high even during the worst moments. However, he does have his weak points and is particularly shy in what such morale-boosting skills would be useful for the most: leadership. He will spout jokes forever, though.

Bio: It was a commonly accepted story that Lucario, then a Riolu, was found abandoned in a forest to be found by a Carracosta. With him laid in the grass were two colorful scarves that seemed to serve no purpose. Carracosta had been kind to the Riolu and had adopted him into his village, raising him as if he were his own child without any sort of hesitation. Riolu was a troublesome child, being very wild and carefree (a personality trait that never disappeared from him). His plans of becoming a part of a “Rescue Team” (teams devoted to taking bounties of criminals and helping others) but his life changed once one of his village neighbors, Nuzleaf, brought in a Cyndaquil of his own. Long story short, this Cyndaquil changed Riolu and finally gave him the push to become a true Rescuer. Their journey never concluded, suffice to say, and Lucario travels the world and communicates with his old Typhlosion friend from time to time. However, that story seems to have more background that the Lucario keeps secret on for a reason…

(Basically, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon)

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Sender: Infant/Iron/scientistboi, also daily and marc and roq and a lot of other folks

Last edited:
Pic: hit.png

Character Name: Hit

Canon: [What fictional universe do they hail from? If he/she is simply an OC - just post OC.] Dragon Ball (Super)

Attributes:

+Known for killing his targets in a single strike, making excellent use of weak points- has even been shown to match up to a Super Saiyan Blue Goku, and had nearly killed the Saiyan with one 'Flash Fist Crush' to the heart
+Dead serious
+Perceptive
+Silent
+Excellent tactician as shown over the course of the Tournament of Power
+Opponents who match his skill in fights can increase the duration of the Time-Skip up until the cap
+Virtually unshaken by most's power, and is only surprised in the most pressuring of circumstances

-Relies on technique rather than power- in my canon, I'd say he's one of the weakest of Super's characters and has gotten ahead solely based off of how efficient, serious, and strategic he is, not to mention his outlandish abilities that make him stronger in battle, just not actually physically
-Time-Skip can only last for three seconds max as per the time manipulation rule, as well as taking into account the speed boost
-Despite being known for his efficiency, he, like many other Dragon Ball characters, is a warrior at heart, and a warrior to a fault. He'll allow opponents to power up, and finds honor in battling people who can test his limits
-Forbidding Hit from killing his opponent hinders him greatly
-Hit keeps his hands concealed in his pockets and his legs covered by his coat to prevent others from seeing how his muscles twitch the moment before he activates his Time-Skip. To get serious, however, he takes his hands out of his pockets and can even detach his coat's tail to fight completely unhindered. This, in turn, allows others to see his movements before he activates his Time-Skip, allowing sharper or faster folks to easily interrupt him
-Hates being low on the superior ladder, as he got visibly enraged to his own God of Destruction once he realized he was just a mere pawn to him

Time-Skip: Okay, okay, to simplify things, Hit just stops time in a fifty-meter radius for, currently, a second maximum. That's all the Time-Skip is until he gets more abilities. Explaining the way the show did would make everything complicated, trust me.

Also he gets a speed boost during the duration, allowing him to make more movements in that short time span.

Personality: Silent. Efficient. Deadly. Those are the marks of an assassin- and those are the same marks the legendary 1000-year-old Hit can wear proudly. His unchanging, stone-faced exterior has only been temporarily torn down by being that can be considered gods, and even then, the famous assassin of Universe 6 refused to back down from doing his work. Still and all, he is honorable, yet foreign to some forms of respect. He prefers to show himself to his target before striking- which, might I add, is the strike that ends all but the most nimble, toughest, and sharpest targets; yet, even then, such a challenge is a setback to Hit. He holds disdain towards the idea of being treated as an underling and remains as a lone wolf... but then again, that's exactly how he got to where he is today.

Bio: idk lol toriyama, toyotaro, and toei need to get to work on one for him

Alignment: True Neutral

Sender: 'twas the TiTM folks. y'all know who you are <3

4e6b27bc3ca8b11b93190f0259d1954b.png

bka3kuob0j1y.jpg

Canon: TVFilthyFrank

Attributes:
Pink Guy possesses far more chromosomes than the average human, and his veterancy in the anime hunting field has left him with unrivaled agility and unexpectedly high firearm expertise. Unfortunately, Pink guy also suffers from numerous mental illnesses, and is just in general a fuckin' weirdo.

Chosen Ability:
For a dude in pink spandex, Pink Guy shows incredible finesse, with physical abilities on par with that of a ninja.

Personality:
Unpredictable, insane, and guilty of at least one violation of the Geneva Conventions - Pink Guy is something of a black sheep in society. He communicates in garbles and screeches that are unintelligible to those unfamiliar with the lycran tongue (even though he's perfectly capable of speaking English), and his mannerisms have no discernible pattern. While relatively docile, Pink guy can become violent rather quickly if he suspects an individual is a Soundcloud rapper.

Bio:
A considerable amount of chromosomes ago, Pink Guy became one of the first three lycra to be created in the omniverse. His existence has since then been mostly pledged to the notable realm lord Filthy frank, and the two have been prominent resistance members during the reign of the omniverse's dark lord, Chin-Chin. Then came the fateful day Filthy Frank was defeated by Chin-Chin, and was banished to Realm 0 - the Rice Fields. Pink Guy was forced to use what chromosomes he had to leap from dimension to dimension in an effort to reunite with Frank. During the search, Pink Guy inadvertently tore himself into countless inter-dimensional pieces, and versions of him that never found Frank still wander the omniverse, forever calling out for Franku.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Posting speed: Slow as balls​

Last edited:
Emily Kaldwin.pngEmily Kaldwin head.png

Character Name: Emily Drexel Lela Kaldwin

Canon: Dishonored

Attributes: Having been trained extensively by her father, Emily has acquired many of the same skills as Corvo, if a tiny bit less honed. Her marksmanship in use of crossbows and flintlock-style pistols is exceptional, as well as her abilities in swordsmanship. Kinda the same as Corvo really, she's also pretty good with parkour and running pell-mell across rooftops.

Chosen Ability/Equipment: Far Reach

Personality: I don't really know how to put it into words so that it becomes a paragraph, so you can read it here Emily Kaldwin (scroll down for personality) tl;dr she's quick thinking, with a strong sense of what she believes is right and wrong. A bit impulsive, she's still pretty sad about her mother's death and self-conscious about her hands.

Bio: Emily was born to Jessamine Kaldwin and Corvo Attano in 1827, though her paternal side was kept secret, since Corvo was not of noble decent or even born in Dunwall. Due to Corvo's job as Royal Protector, though, she was able to spend time with him despite of the fact. She practiced mock-swordfighting with her father with wooden sticks, even at a young age. Fast-forward to the beginning events of Dishonored, she witnesses the death of her mother by the assassin Daud, and is kidnapped.
Following the events of the first game, the young princess becomes Empress, and under Corvo's guidance becomes a proper and just ruler. Under her, the Empire of the Isles enters a golden age. This, of course, means something bad has to happen later down the road. This being the decline of whale oil, as the whale population has dwindled around the Empire's seas. Emily issued a whale oil rationing decree, increasing the price for the oil. This, combined with the appearance of the Crown Killer, started to defame the Empress among the nobility and elite. On the 15th anniversary of Jessamine's death, Delilah Copperspoon stages a successful coup against Emily, aided by Duke Luca Abele. She steals Corvo's power and traps him in stone, and Emily is only just able to escape. What follows is the events of Dishonored 2.

Alignment: Somewhere between Neutral Good and Lawful Good.

Sender: Vladimir Putin

Posting speed: Hahahah good one

TFTB_avatar_0018.png

Character Name: Rhys

Canon: Tales from The Borderlands

Attributes:
May hack into stuff DEFINITIVELY DOESN'T HAVE JACK'S AI STUCK IN HIS HEAD | Assumption of other IDs via a drive which plugs in to the left side of the forehead (This ain't a "head-on" infomercial nor will it ever be) | Few others
Weaknesses: Seeing heads without their face skin | Vaughn's | |_ | Few others...

Chosen Ability/Equipment: Mechanical Arm [Better strength on that arm rather than on his biological arm, and can display holographic stuff (This ain't some voodoo shit) | ECHO-eye implant (This one allows him to scan and [perhaps] hack into somethings)

Personality: Neutral | Charming whenever possible | Serious when it comes to business

Bio:

Background
Rhys is an ambitious man, and dreams of becoming the next Handsome Jack, trying his best to fill in his shoes. He gets along with two co-workers, Vaughn and Yvette, but maintains a rivalry with Vasquez

Rhys' most notable features are his ECHO eye implant, which allows him to scan objects and reveal information about them, all of which are from the Hyperion database; and his mechanical right arm, which has a built-in interface. Rhys got his cyber ware to help him get ahead in the data-mining department. It was paid for by his quarterly bonus, which he received for arranging a lucrative (though controversial) Eridium mining deal.

Involvement
While heading to his boss' office to earn his promotion, Rhys finds out that Vasquez has taken over the position by force, demoting Rhys to "assistant vice janitor". Having overheard Vasquez talking about purchasing a Vault Key, he then heads to Pandora with Vaughn to purchase the key using Hyperion's funds. It isn't long before he and Vaughn accidentally stir up trouble with the local bandits led by Rudiger and after requesting a Loader Bot to defuse the situation, the two of them enter the World of Curiosities, an antique shop owned by Shade. There, they find the body of Nakayama, taking his ID chip before meeting up with the dealer, August, and his girlfriend Sasha. Unbeknownst to Rhys, Vaughn and August, the key was a forgery made by Fiona, Sasha and their adoptive mentor Felix. As soon as they discover this, the deal is then crashed by the bandit leader Bossanova and Zer0. Bossanova escapes with the money, while Rhys and Vaughn take shelter within Felix's van and makes an alliance with him, Fiona and Sasha, leaving behind a vengeful August.

Rhys attempts to track the money using the ID drive he retrieved from Professor Nakayama's corpse in the antique shop. After plugging the drive into himself, Rhys collapses and blacks out. While he is unconscious, the rest of the group finds Bossanova's base, an abandoned Atlas warehouse. After Rhys wakes up, the group proceeds to infiltrate the facility. While Felix stays behind in the van as the getaway drvier, Rhys and Sasha are separated from Vaughn and Fiona, who get recruited into a bandit death race. Rhys and Sasha find a lift leading to the arena, but while trying to get it moving, Rhys' systems begin to malfunction, and he accidentally releases skags from nearby cages. While Rhys is attempting to make the lift work, a mysterious voice begins to taunt him. As Rhys manages to activate the lift, Zer0 arrives and helps them escape. The three of them arrive at the center of the arena, where Bossanova is hosting the death race. Rhys struggles to stay alive, but the briefcase is tossed around the racing arena, where Fiona and Vaughn are participating. Felix eventually recovers the case, but then announces his betrayal to Fiona. He attempts to open the case, not knowing there is a bomb linked to Vaughn's bio signature inside. The bomb explodes, destroying all the money inside and depending on player choice, either killing Felix or causing him to flee. As the group tries to figure out what to do next, Loader bot returns and causes Rhys to accidentally find an underground room containing Atlas prototype tech, including a strange item displaying a map of a Vault. At this point, the voice inside Rhys' head gets clearer, and as he turns around, he finds a hologram of Handsome Jack greeting him.

Alignment: [Use D&D Alignments] Neutral Good and True Neutral (that's unless you try to annoy him)

Sender: None

Posting speed: Depends on the time; Fast and Slow

Pic
tumblr_p5dczukLzr1w3jubzo7_400.png

Character Name
Kobayashi

Canon
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Attributes
Tomboy
Kobayashi exhibits several traits typical of Japanese men. Usually, she will wear male clothing, but may sometimes wear clothes of her own gender. She also exhibits the same interests as them: She is into anime and manga, but not into sex. She is also into programming, something commonly explored by men rather than the other way around. Finally, she behaves like men, though sometimes, she displays female behavior.

Closet Otaku
In the real world, Kobayashi doesn't really reveal her interests to public and private spaces, unless if she is alone in said space with herself, or her friends, due to public attitudes towards otaku in Japan. She is also into maids, as showcased in some, if not most, parts of her source canon. Because of this trait, Kobayashi can recognize numerous amounts of anime and manga characters, including, and especially, video game characters. In some cases, she may be able to recognize some scenarios if they are similar enough to ones she has read/watched through in her own world.

Programmer
Kobayashi is experienced at Python, the programming language she uses mainly for crucial web applications, as well as some system applications as well. This trait can be upgraded into "Hacking", granting Kobayashi the ability to hack into systems with a laptop, a phone, and some other tools.

Only Human
Unfortunately for her, Kobayashi is not a typical shounen hero. She does not have extraordinary power, nor does she have enough resolve to continue fighting when most/all hope is lost and potentially take the win for her and her allies anyway. She is only human; she can make mistakes honest or not, she can jump to conclusions, and she has never been involved in a tense scenario, except for when she dealt with Tohru's father.

Low Alcohol Tolerance
Drinking only some amount of alcohol from a single bottle can get her drunk.

Chosen Ability/Equipment
Kobayashi carries around her phone, which she can use to contact her friends.

Personality
Kobayashi is mainly an introverted, calm woman who, deep down, cares for her family and friends, and is a pragmatic one as well. Towards later parts of her source canon, she has become a bit more open and extroverted. However, when intoxicated, she becomes loud, aggressive, and will talk about nerdy topics, alot.

Bio
Kobayashi was born in 1988. Not much is known about her, except she gained an interest in maids and video games while she was young, and took programming classes in high school and maybe college as well. Somewhere down the line, she got a job at Jigokumeguri Systems Engineering Inc. in Takinokuchi of Oborozuka in Saitama Prefecture. Then, at the chronological beginning of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, she found Tohru lying on the ground, dying with a giant sword in her back, while drunk. She proceeded to take it off and Tohru became her maid, her dragon maid. Along the way, she developed parental skills, especially with Kanna coming into the picture, and people like Fafnir, Lucoa, and Elma arriving as well.

Then one day, Tohru was taken by her father, the Emperor of Demise and one of the strongest Chaos Dragons out there. She was initially unaware for some time, but after Kanna broke the news that she went to the other world with him to her, she began falling into despair that she tried to keep under cover, despite messes piling up in her room. On top of all that, she attempted to take care of Kanna without Tohru on her side. Then one day, Tohru snuck past her father and returned, prompting him to come back for her, angered. Kobayashi tried to talk down on him to make him go away, but was almost killed by him. Then, when Tohru is forced to fight him, Kobayashi had Kanna take her to them in dragon form, but alas, she finally went down without a real fight.

Alignment
Lawful Good

Sender
Axcicos

Posting speed
Slow-Medium, available 10 AM-11 PM PST until August 16, then it's 3/4 PM-9 PM on weekdays, assuming I have much free time on my hands.​

Pic:

original.jpg

Character Name: Connor

Canon: Detroit: Become Human

Attributes: Intimidating, persistent, good with the gun, trained in CQC, knows all languages, very loyal, smarter than the average human. Can get angry if someone doesn't cooperate well.

Chosen Ability/Equipment: Memory probing, can insert someones memory and see what happened, if he gets a good hand on them.

Personality: Not really a key personality, as he is an android, though he is very persistent.

Bio: From Detroit, he was programmed to hunt deviant androids by CyberLife. He was assigned to the Deviant case, and ultimately spends his days capturing and interrogating deviant androids. He was developed as the most advanced prototype of CyberLife, and is very diligent in his work. He is almost completely a human.

Sender: Aki at first but Rhys made me get off my ass and post this

Posting speed: Active, it's the summer lol.

Pic:
latest

Character Name:
Conker the Squirrel

Canon:
Conker’s Bad Fur Day

Attributes:
He seems to be very skilled at acrobatics and shooting guns. Although, he can’t help but control his... urges when he is near women or booze.

Frying Pan.

Personality:
Conker the Squirrel

Bio:
Conker the Squirrel

Alignment:
True Neutral

Sender:
Akibahara

Posting speed:
As often as I can.

• image8.png
    Character Name:
    Title: Goddess Of War (戦争の女神 Sensō no megami)

Canon:
    Re:Zero - kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
    Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another World
    Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活

Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral

Personality:
    Born a natural leader, Crusch is brave, honest and loyal. Usually calm and serious, she may come across as rather intimidating and powerful in the eyes of other people. Crusch would be described as 'sincere' or 'right', someone who fights for justice and honor. With her stern external shell showing Crusch as a firm; strong figure with little emotion, breaking through her tough first impressions reveals her to be a gentle, caring, casual and friendly person to know, often seeming somewhat air-headed at times.

However; during a serious non-casual task she will drop most if not all of her emotions, prioritizing success of the task and the health of her team over all other factors. Her ideology and methodology may be described as heavily authoritarian, trying to take as much control as possible as an inspirational and stalwart leader. Although Crusch is a capable leader who is able to inspire and encourage those who fight alongside her, it may be noted that she is somewhat negligent to those who are weak and may not be able to perform certain tasks by themselves, showing that she is a very pragmatic character. It is noted that negotiation is one of Crusch's greatest skills, she may come across as blunt and un-reasonable to those who she negotiates with but she always knows when she is losing out in a deal and can tell when someone is lying to her usually by gesture alone. This is aided even further by her ability to detect lies, showing that she is a truthful character who will always live up to her word, making her very trustworthy.

Crusch is also dense toward any feelings of love above kindness, often not understanding why certain people behave a certain way. However, this only applies to feelings of love directed towards herself, as she has been shown to comment on the feelings of others. This makes her seem somewhat naive and uncertain about herself in some ways, considering that she is quick to identify if someone loves someone else, but fails to understand why someone would love her.

Bio:
    Crusch is a beautiful woman with amber eyes and long dark green hair that reaches to the middle of her back. Even though she is a woman, she generally tends to dress as a man as she believes it makes her look more powerful (e.g: militaristic clothing, etc), and is described to be someone whose impression changes if she wears a dress and smiles.

One of the participants in the royal selection to become king of Lugunica. A somewhat dense, but hard-working woman, who tends to prefer masculine attire. If she is chosen as the new king of Lugunica, she vows her first act will be to free Lugunica from the dragon's covenant.

Taking up her role as head of the Karsten household, she is currently one of those eligible to become the leader of the Kingdom of Lugnica and has strove to achieve success within her campaign, slaying a dangerous beast that has terrified the population with the help of mercenaries and her private army.

Crusch's birthday is April the 4th.

tumblr_obkemaWWZU1qet0cro2_540.gif

Pic:
latest

Character Name: Claudia Ambralia Divia, simply known as Ambra

Canon: Battleborn

Attributes:
Flame Shield: When injured, Ambra is wreathed in protective flame.
Summon Sunspot: A short-living localised miniature sun, capable of healing allies and burning foes.
Solar Wind: Summons a swirling cone of searing heat and wind in front of Ambra, capable of harming foes and generating a large amount of heat her staff can store.
Staff of Radiance: A staff capable of draining the life from enemies, and channelling it into Ambra to heal her. It can also create localised gravity wells and is capable, with the correct knowledge, of being used to pull satellites from orbit. As it drains life from foes, it generates heat, which can be expended with melee strikes, to deal additional damage.
Extinction Event: Ambra's most powerful attack is to rain down meteors from the sky with her staff, blasting an area with a precise but destructive impact, leaving a scorching crater behind.

Chosen Ability/Equipment: Solarius Staff (She'd never be seen without it)

Personality: Uptight to a fanatical degree, with a high emphasis on proper conduct and etiquette. Though she may come off as callous and uncaring, she truly does want to do the right thing and has everyone's best interests at heart.

Bio:
It is said that Ambra was one of the first few Jennerit to be sustained after Empress Lenore and Lothar Rendain in the year 8,225 (C.R.) at the age of 20. In doing so, began her transition into the Order of the Sustaining Mother. Ambra's naturally sharp manner and interest in galactic politics would serve to benefit the order, it was successful. Performing her duties and supporting the Empress's objective even after her death, Ambra worked tirelessly to secure the safety of their empire for centuries to come.

Leading to her rise in the Order as the Head Priestess to the Silent Sisters. Ambra is the "chief scientist" (aka "priestess") of the Sustainment Engine. She could kill with it as easily as sustain with it, a perfect example of this power is of Galilea's current condition where she is neither living or dying. Also known as "Corruption".

Posting speed: Varies from FTL to Never​

Last edited:
untitled_by_bibleman101-dawkpaa.jpg

Character Name: Delsin Rowe

Canon: InFAMOUS Second Son (Game)

Attributes:
+Parkour Skills
+Graffiti Artist
+Competent Detective Skills
+Competent Strategist
+Peak Human Condition

-Requires the absorption of a power’s corresponding element to recharge
-Can only use one element at once and must absorb corresponding element to switch
-Little to no regard for authority
-Falls unconscious after absorbing a new ability

-Video Manipulation: Video Torrent (Rapid Fire, Low Damage), Bloodthirsty Blades (Exploding Sword), Video Surge (Limited Flight), Shroud of Invisibility (Short-term Invisibility)

Personality:
Delsin is a rebellious, anti-authorian street artist that is insistent on the importance of the freedom of expression. He is very concerned with the safety of others despite his reckless actions and does not like killing others at all. He cares very much about his friends and his tribe, willing to take on an entire organization by himself to save their lives.

Bio:
Delsin is discovered his powers when he accidentally absorbed another Conduit’s smoke powers. That conduit was part of a prison escape, which brought the DUP to the Akomish tribe village. The DUP’s Leader, Brooke Augustine, would use her concrete powers to injure his entire tribe. As a result, he and his brother, Reggie, go to Seattle to obtain Augustine’s powers and save his tribe.

Along the way, Delsin absorbs the powers of Fetch and Eugene, whom he befriends. Together, the three track down Augustine and systematically take the DUP presence in Seattle. They eventually manage to take Augustine’s powers, but not before Reggie is killed. In the end, he is able to save his tribe and help create a world where Conduits and Humans are able to coexist.

Alignment: Chaotic Good (Sticking with what’s considered canon and my personal preference)

Posting speed: Once or twice a week​

Pic:

Character Name:
Trevor Philips

Canon:
Grand Theft Auto

Attributes:
Skilled Pilot
Expert Marksman
Skilled in hand-to-hand combat
Mentally Insane

Assault Rifle

Personality:
Trevor Philips

Bio:
Trevor Philips

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral

Sender:
Akibahara

Posting speed:
As fast as I can.​

Pic:
300907.jpg

Character Name:
Rebecca Lee
A.K.A.
Revy

Canon:
Black Lagoon

Attributes:
Awful Temper
Expert Marksman
Expert in hand-to-hand combat
Very Unhinged

Dual Handguns

Personality:
Revy

Bio:
Revy

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral

Sender:
Akibahara

Posting speed:
As fast as I can.​

Pic:

hulja-biker-hotline-miami-04-final-1000.jpg

Character Name: Biker

Canon: Hotline Miami

Age: Not known, but predicted to be late twenties early thirties.

Attributes: A trained veteran, knowing CQC, guns, and having a good idea of tactics, he has good intelligence, but he gets frustrated very easily, and can run on an angered rampage.

Chosen Ability/Equipment: As he has no abilities, he will get one from an ability orb down the path, but for now he keeps his throwing knives.

Personality: Persistent and the slice of life guy. He takes risks and is persistent on completing his goal.

Bio: A slightly wealthy man in Miami. Though a veteran from the war with Russia in Hawaii. Much like Jacket, he received calls from the association Fifty Blessings, and was obedient at first. Though he began to rebel, and tried to crack the case. He fought through and finally did, but this still didn't stop the mysterious calls.

Sender: none.

Posting speed: Active.

1532960895111.pngCharacter Name: Cyrus Smith

Canon: The mysterious island by Jules Verne.

Attributes:

An extremely intelligent fellow who has many sciences under his belt, such as physics, chemistry, biology, and geography.

Combat trained and has leadership skills due to his position within the military.

Very calm and patient even in dangerous situations.

Chosen Ability/Equipment: Small satchels filled with Nitro-glycerine

Personality: He has many of the personality traits of old detective novels, selfless, noble, honest, courageous, and utterly devoted to his companions. However, the biggest difference is secretiveness and quiet personality that has lead him multiple times to unsatisfactory situations due to lack of communication, he also has trouble trusting people.

Bio: Cyrus Smith is a Captain and an engineer of the Union army. Unfortunately, he was caught in the siege of Richmond, due to the situation he decided to escape during a terrible storm with a gas-powered balloon and the storm ended with him in the peculiar situation he is in now.

Sender: A little birdie

Posting speed: Relatively active

Baird_GOW4.png

Character Name: Corporal Damon S. Baird

Canon: Gears of War

Attributes: Well for starters he's freakishly strong because the devs of GoW figured it'd be fun to make all the dudes jacked as hell. Maybe not superpowered-strong, but he can literally pull his own weight. Time as a Gear in the Locust War made him quite handy with a large range of guns and weapons. Granted, after a few decades of "peace", those skills may have deteriorated a tad, but he can still shoot straight. Most importantly, though, is his skill in mechanics and robotics. He was one of the most skilled engineers in the COG, and showed it by developing worker bots of all sizes to help in the reconstruction of humanity after the war. You would see his tech just about anywhere then, building cities for citizens to live in and be protected from harsh storms. Most impressive of a creation is the Fabricator, an advanced 3D printer of sorts that was vital in the reconstruction of Earth.

Chosen Ability/Equipment: His personal COG osmium alloy armor w/ lil goggles

Personality: A jerk to those who don't know him, and an even bigger jerk to those who do, but in a more endearing way. Baird is a glass-half-empty kinda guy, and he'll whine your ear off about it too. He's overly sarcastic too, but that's part of his charm. It may not seem it at first glance, but he does care for the well-being of others, not just those close to him. Still, he does love machines more than he does people. They're good listeners.

Bio: This boi has had a pretty good early life. Grew up in a rich family, and just always loved to learn, build, and tinker with machines. He was probably the smartest person in the school, and aced any exam that came his way. Before he was able to continue his love for machines and go to school for it, his parents wanted him to enlist in the army first. Things were kinda lax then so they probably didn't know just how dangerous it would be. For the day he enlisted, just so happened to be Emergence Day, when the Locust Horde broke free from their underground tunnels and very nearly eradicated humanity from the Earth. In that day alone, most of humanity was killed off, Baird's parents included. He was stuck in the army until the war was over, or until he died. The latter seemed most likely at the time. May be where he gets his salt from.

From there he was deployed to areas such as Halvo Bay, where he, along with Augustus Cole, Sofia Hendriks, and Garron Paduk, used a Lightmass Missile in an attempt to wipe out General Karn of the Locust Horde. For doing this and disobeying direct orders from Colonel Loomis, he was stripped of his rank of Lieutenant. It wasn't too long after that when he was tasked with using a sonic resonator to map the Locust tunnels during the Lightmass Offensive. He joins up with Delta Squad and helps them successfully detonate the lightmass bomb in the Locust tunnels, it's blast reaching most of the tunnels and killing tons of Locust. Afterwards, he joins the COG raid on the Locust Hollow, fighting there way to the Nexus. There they learn of a plan made by the Locust Queen to drown the Lambent in the hollow by sinking the Jacinto Plateau and allowing the ocean to flood the tunnels, killing two birds with one stone that falls back on their head. They decided to finish what the Locust started, as it was the only way. After the city was evacuated, they sunk Jacinto and the Locust Hollows were flooded by the ocean. Finally, Baird followed Delta as they tried to keep the COG together, as they found Azura, and when they activated the weapon that wiped out both Locust and Lambent. He came out of the war a changed man, and helped humanity rebuild by forming DB Industries.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Sender: His Immortal Grace, Emperor Trump of the 7th Age.

Posting speed: Sanic

• latest

"You can't kill me."

Character Name: Frank Woods

Canon: Call of Duty: Black Ops timeline (Campaign)

Attributes:
    + Excellent marksman; even though he prefers an assault rifle, he can still utilize weapons like snipers just as well
    + Fearless in the face of danger; almost nothing can scare him off, albeit that doesn't mean he's suicidal.
    + Notable reflexes and endurance; nothing compared to The Flash or Captain America, but Frank can hold his own pretty well.

- Relatively stubborn; even if he isn't dumb enough to rush directly into danger, he still doesn't like taking orders.
    - Can hold grudges for a long time; this can be a problem when paired up with 'allies' that seem more than just suspicious to him. To gain his trust can be a somewhat tough task if he even has an inkling that there are some bad vibes around.
    - Still mortal, and vulnerable to wounds. A much higher pain tolerance doesn't mean he can't be incapacitated altogether.

Chosen Ability/Equipment: "Health" regeneration, most effective out of combat but still activated in a fight. As long as the wound isn't too serious, he can heal it. Woods can heal up mid-combat, it's just that he's significantly more likely to be pelted too much in battle for his healing to effectively kick in- and since it takes a moment of not getting hit to trigger the healing, getting hit multiple times with no time in between won't allow him to shrug off all the wounds.

Personality: A very loud-mouthed yet hardy American Marine, Woods is a stubborn American soldier. He has a short temper and relatively prone to being rude and extremely blunt. His (somewhat given) preference to shooting compared to diplomacy can make “tactical” scenarios a little tough when talking is a necessity. That said, he does have a brain within his brawn, and can analyze situations surprisingly well- most notably shown in canon during Russian Roulette and against Kravchenko. He can also have a soft heart at times, and cares for allies that get close to him and bypass his seemingly ice cold nature.

Bio: Essentially a very dedicated American, Woods is a CIA and SOG soldier who is pretty familiar with war. He, alongside one of his closest comrades, Alex Mason, has participated in many different important battles- including the attempted assassinations of both Fidel Castro, holding off the Vietnamese, and even liberating many American soldiers alongside themselves from a ruthless P.O.W. camp- giving the soldier a lot of experience in shooting things up and all things war-related.

Sender: The CIA None

Posting speed: Variable, but hopefully at least on a daily basis.

Other: Wiki Page. Full bio is on there, alongside Campaign spoilers.

Last edited:
Pic:
Zack (3).png
(Drawn by a better artist than me, but with some minor modifications made by me)

Character Name:
Zack

Canon:
Pokemon

Attributes:
+Kind
+Patient
+Will not kill anyone unless absolutely necessary, though will meet doing so with some resistance
+Good mobility in each form
+Tends to think things out before acting upon them
+Is a mediocre mind reader (only as a Mew), and can make out some words or sentences
+Floofy hair

-May act with poor judgement if someone is in pain or in danger
-Can easily be broken when reminded of his deceased mother
-Is unfortunately mistaken for a woman on occasion Thanks, long hair
-Has little understanding of technology, partially due to the world he came from lacking it

Green evolutionary scarf: With this scarf, Zack can evolve and devolve to and from a Typhlosion at will, although the longer it's in use, the weaker he'll become. Once back to the same level as a Quilava, he'll devolve back to, well, a Quilava,. While evolved, he can also devolve back to a Quilava at any time, however, if he evolves once more immediately afterwards, his strength level will not have changed from before. Zack wears the scarf around his right arm ( or leg? idk.) near his paw.

Personality:
Generally kind and thoughtful

Bio:
Zack is truly a Mew, but was raised believing he was a Cyndaquil. Shortly after he hatched from his egg, he unknowingly took on the form of a Cyndaquil, fitting in with his adopted mother, a Typhloson. He's a direct descendant of the first Mew, and can change between a Mew, and a Quilava at will. As a Quilava, he can evolve to a Typhlosion by using a scarf with similar properties to a Harmony Scarf. His adopted mother passed away in a traumatic event while he was young, and lived on his own for the next few years. He eventually found himself meeting a certain Typhlosion, and eventually forming a team by the name of Blackfire at a nearby guild.

Note: As a Mew, his fur is a dark-brown, unlike the ordinary pink, and has small patches of white fur around his chest, ears, tail, and head.

Alignment:
Neutral Good

Sender:
InfuriatedInfant/FactionGuerilla/YellowTemperence

Posting speed:
Depends on many, many factors. Don't expect for posts to come out frequently.

Last edited:

• Pic:
    0a91b3f97bbf3a14d1fea0fbe9e9c12e.jpg

Character Name: Shilo Saga

Canon: OC

Attributes: Shilo is a master at stealth, stamina, long distance running/sprinting, gymnastics, hand to hand combat, blade weaponry (especially throwing knives), reading people, and hiding her own secrets. When it comes to weaknesses however, Shilo's biggest fear is human touch.

Chosen Ability/Equipment: Shilo's chosen equipment is her katar, a wrist blade that she hides underneath her jacket.

Personality: Shilo Saga has no issue with taking the life of anyone who is a threat to her or her friends, though she has very few friends. Shilo has little hesitation when it comes to dirtying her hands, as she was raised to do so, though she some how managed to keep the moral standing, despite her father trying to beat it out of her for years, of killing only criminals and threats. Personality wise, Shilo hates self-pity and people who hate themselves. It doesn't make sense to her why someone would hate the one being they can count on. Adding on to that, Shilo doesn't like people much in general, but she keeps the few friends she has simply because they can become useful. When someone does manage to break down Shilo's walls, which is very unlikely, they find she's much like an abused dog, quick to protect themselves and go for the kill, but when shown kindness, can't help but smile and show kindness in return.

Bio: Shilo was raised in a cabin on a mountain, far away from any other civilization, with her mother and father, until the age of five. At the age of five, the girl witnessed the death of her mother during childbirth, the baby's life was lost as well. At the sight of his wife and son dead, Shilo's already stern father turned abusive, training her to be as close to a super human as one could be without any technological or genetic advances. Shilo's father was a top assassin himself, and raised her to follow in his footsteps, leaving her worse for the wear. He died when she was merely sixteen years old, leaving the girl to do the one thing she knew as a living -- kill anyone she was told to. However, at the age of seventeen, the girl was hired by Andrew Kaloh to be the newest leader of Team 73, a secret branch created by the world government to fight against human right injustices. It is the job of Team 73 to make sure that any war that happens, happens with good cause and ends with the world's best interest in mind, as well as stop any war crime that could lead to genocide (as defined by the UN Convention) Her team comprises of 7 of the greatest minds the world has to offer and functions mostly outside of government regulations. Shilo stands at 5'4", weighs 133 lbs, and has practically perfect posture. She has raven black hair ,with a natural wave to it, which reaches down to her lower back, she keeps it free most often but when she gets into a very serious fight she ties it back into a ponytail or bun. Shilo has teal eyes, though her left one is clouded over showing its lack of sight. Shilo was pale white skin, her black hair making her appear even more white than she actually is. Shilo has little scars all over her body but her five main scars are the one over her left eye, which is a clean cut from her eyebrow down to her cheek. This wound was the cause of the loss of sight in that eye and she keeps this scar hidden with her hair. Shilo has a scar across her throat, which she keeps hidden with a black silk ribbon. Shilo has a knife wound from her left hip, trailing six inches up her torso, it healed raggedly, and two bullet wounds on the right side of her body which also healed raggedly. She doesn't like questions about her scars and will sooner glare you down in a harsh silence than answer. Shilo wears boots that reach half way up her calf that are covered in belts and chains, black cargo pants that cling nicely to her body, a white t-shirt with a slight v-neck that shows nothing lower than her collar bone, black leather jacket, with matching leather gloves. Underneath her jacket, her wrists are tapped with athletic tape trailing half way up her forearm. She wears her father's dog tags around her neck.

Alignment: Lawful neutral

Posting speed: I try to post once a day, but I often need to take week long breaks due to mental health and school schedule. I read all the posts to catch up though

Last edited:
300px-Grenadier_%28Noble_Team%29.jpg

Character Name: Emile-A239

Canon: Halo

Attributes:
+Elite Combat Training
+Superhuman Augmentations
+Greatly respects allies
+Disciplined

-Frequently uses excessive violence
-Suspicious of civilians
-Believes retaining humanity is pointless

MJOLNIR Mark V Armor

Personality:
Emile is very aggressive and apparently sadistic. However, he only acts the way he does to prove that he is not afraid of the enemy or the costs needed to win the war. He did not enjoy being sadistic, but only saw it as a mean to intimidate the enemy and break their spirit. Out of his entire team, Emile has the hardest time interacting with non-Spartans, seeing them as suspicious or as pointless. Emile respects his teammates greatly and is willing to sacrifice himself for the UNSC.

Biography:
Emile was born on Eridanus II where his parents were killed by insurrectionists and placed into the care of his older brother. When he was seven, his brother sacrificed himself during a Covenant glassing to save Emile. At the age of eight, he joined the SPARTAN-III program and graduated when he was thirteen, due to his aptitude. When he graduated, he was removed from his unit, Alpha company, and placed into Noble Team. As a member of Noble Team, Emile participated in the Fall of Reach, defending the human colony against Covenant invaders. As he watched his teammates die, he resorted to humor as a way to cope. Emile finally died defending the Pillar of Autumn's launch at the hands of an Elite. He did not go out without a fight, however, as he used his kukri to stab and kill his assailant.

Alignment:
Lawful Good

Sender: NA

Posting speed: Several times a week​

Pic:

Character Name: Wes

Canon: Don't Starve

Attributes:
Pros
-Magic Mime Powers
-Fast
-Survivor
-Able to build some things from scrap

Cons
-Can't speak
-Not very strong physically
-Pretty frail

Chosen Ability/Equipment: Balloonomancy (Creation of balloons which when popped can actually do some damage.)

Personality: As a mime Wes doesn't speak, and as much as he wants to he cannot speak. Over the years this has led to him gaining various other ways to communicate with body language. Though it does frustrate him when he isn't understood.
However, he does have a tolerance for it and treats others as they treat him. But in most cases he'd rather not resort to fighting. He makes up for his lack of combat with being a balloonmancer, able to make an infinit amount of balloon creatures at the cost of his sanity. Or in other cases mysterious mime powers.
Wes is also very curious and friendly, meaning the first thing he'd often try would be to try and befriend someone.

Bio: Wes is one the the many unfortunate souls that were thrown into The Constant, after being tricked by the current ruler Maxwell.
Living in such a dangerous world did slightly toughen the mime up but it didn't help when he angered Maxwell. This lead to Wes being trapped in an invisible box for longer than he could remember unable to die and guarded by Maxwell's creations.
Though by some luck another survivor came upon his prison and defeated his captors, and freed him.
Wes was extremely grateful for this but the two parted ways just as quickly as they'd met.

Alignment: Chaotic or Lawful Neutral

Sender: Been here since forever

Posting speed: I post when I feel like it >:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back