Millennium City: Nova - Welcome to Millennium City! (Wave One Intro)

Baiken

"Tch...fine...so be it." The samurai says in a very disappointing tone as she gets herself out of the action for now to let the ranged fighters do the job. Already, she dislikes Woods for taking the lead, but that would mellow out soon. Whike on the sidelines, she would run over to Delsin and ask "You alright? That piece of junk must have tumbled you pretty good." Indeed, she seems to have some sort of care to the man even though they have just met. Still, being the total jerk she is, the care in her persona has yet to reach its maximum.

Haz. Haz. FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Drakerus Drakerus BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 marc122 marc122 Nightwisher Nightwisher Anyone Anyone else​

[class=containerbox]position:absolute;z-index:1;width:310px;height:300px;background-color:white;padding:20px;margin-left:-20px;margin-top:-160px;pointer-events:none[/class]
[class=txtbox]margin-left:100px;background-color:white;font-size:10px;height:300px;overflow:hidden;text-align:justify;width:230px;pointer-events:visible[/class]
[class=scrollbox]width:230px;height:300px;overflow:auto;padding-right:30px;[/class]
widowmaker | amelié lacroix

info

inventory

• [div class=containerbox][div class=txtbox][div class=scrollbox]

To her surprise, the canine looking creature could speak.
    "Wh-when I got close... th-there was an exposed spot on his collarbone..." He struggled out, attempting to encourage her and get her out there.

Amelie pressed her lips together, looking off to the chaotic scene, grimacing the slightest. "I already said I'd make myself useful here, as I am not anywhere els-"

A tornado of red swept in, sliding beside them and speaking to Widowmaker. Her eyebrows quirked as she took in the crimson colored.. animal? Whatever she was, she began tending to Lucario and told Amelie that was taking over for her.
    An array of beings had decided to pop in, but where did they come from? Were they late arrivals of the train as well?

The commanding voice of Frank cut off her train of thought, shifting her attention over to him. He ordered earlier for her to stay back, but now for the melee attacks to fall back. It appeared that they were beginning to do more damage to themselves than the actual enemy at hand. Thank goodness for someone to step up as a leader, whether others liked it or not. Though she wouldn't dare utter it or 'Widowmaker' wouldn't even think it, she was thankful that someone was going to bark orders out.
    They were in dire need of organization or else there would be more critical friendly fire and/or the triumph of Stronheim.

A rare tone of worry drew her attention way from the battle scene, although her gaze still lingered. It appeared that CHEF was rather incapacitated at the moment..
    "Are you wounded at all? You got into the thick of it, and I lost track of you. Can only keep an eye on so many people at once."

A small gleam of surprise flickered in her cadmium eyes as she looked up to him. He was showing actual concern towards her, something she was rather devoid of with the years of being with Talon.
    "I'm fine." Her voice was biting, however unintentional. "I mean, non, I'm good. There's just more important people to tend to at the moment." Amelie corrected herself, noting she was still a bit too harsh. However, she was rather surprised she hadn't gotten nicked.. as far as she knew however.

"I don't know what your weapons are, but I can tell by the noise that they probably hurt. If they don't back off and things keep going south, you need to fire anyways. If they want to risk their lives, it shouldn't come at the cost of all of yours!"
    Her gaze met with his briefly and she nodded. "Oh don't worry, I will.." She shook her head at the foolishness of the samurai and the unlucky attempts of the others.

"But, I think the omnic needs our help." The French woman pointed out, glancing back at him. "I'll be back." She simply closed before grappling up to a higher platform.

Heels meeting the metal of the floor, she peered down at the robot. She couldn't tell his weight, but who knew. The omnics were pretty light, knowing some that even floated..
    Irregardless, she was going to try.

Widowmaker capered off of the edge, rolling to break her fall.
    Rising to her stature, she looked over at the robot, eyebrows furrowing. "Bonjour, pouvez-vous m'entendre ou déplacer un de vos membres? (Hello, can you hear me or move any of your limbs?" She asked in a lowered voice as she knelt beside him. If his response was yes, she would have him wrap his arms around her so it'd be easier to transport him to cover. "Rapidement" Amelie hissed through her teeth, though it was out of worry that the German would take notice of them.

[/div][/div][/div]

tumblr_na9h3mAyN21qcxzu2o3_500.gif

Handsome Jack
Medical Status: Alive? and kicking, Unknown Blood Pressure, Pulse is probably not that kind of "on the roof"

Jack decided to hold fire and stand back "Well, if anyone asks what's the worst thing I've ever seen, definitively this will be on top of my list" The corporate madman said to himself as the monster he was going against was unknowingly but possibly seriously damaged and stepped back to a good distance (Around 1-2 Yards let's say) "Hopefully that thing doesn't kill or even try to act up, otherwise It'd be hell, and I mean don't get me wrong, it's cute that we all think we're the heroes of this little adventure but we're not" The masked man who doesn't have a face anymore just sighed as he let that out, Ahh... No wonder if someone did get injured

tumblr_o1eyox6IIU1u5mdgro7_400.gif

93a.gif

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Haz. Haz. marc122 marc122 and the list goes on

tumblr_nqx4s8TAlf1qzkdnwo4_540.gif

Pink Guy had since re-slotted himself into cover once his projectile struck home. Everybody was essentially goofing on the Nazi dude from their respective convenient rubble covers, so Pink Guy resounded to keep his distance and prepare another ranged attack.

giphy.gif

Pink Guy's training with his old mentor, Mr Negi Generation 3000, had enabled his lethal roasting skills. After a brief moment, Pink Guy strode from the safety of his cover and extended his palm at the robo-Nazi, all the while donning a mildly disdainful expression.

Haz. Haz.

As their continually obvious lack of coordination continued to grow to be even more of a problem, Geralt frowned, his only truly offensive ability essentially neutered by the proximity of his allies, both temporary and possibly consistent alike. He turned his attention to the injured Lucario, and to Woods giving orders. Now, Geralt wasn't exactly a leader type. He usually traveled alone, and, at most, worked with one or two people. What he knew for sure, though, was that the bruisers were getting manhandled. Echoing Frank, he yelled out to CHEF and Baiken. "Step back or you're gonna get killed! We'll cover you!" With that, he tried to stun Stroheim with Axii once more, hoping to give his allies a window to back off without punishment.

After that, he weaved through the crowd of ranged attackers once more until he reached Lucario, Widowmaker, and the strange fox person. He looked down at the two apparent monsters, seemingly friendly for the moment. He stepped in front of them and cast an active quen sign, the bubble shield appearing around him and hopefully barring them from the beam, should it come their way. The dressing the fox applied seemed solid enough, but it wasn't the proper treatment for a burn. "I doubt that bandage is sterile. We need to cool the burn, too. Get him out of here, to an apothecary if you can find it; bandaged or not, it's going to get infected, and fast, without the proper treatment. He's in no shape to fight." Geralt, surprisingly, sounded worried.

He turned his head to Widowmaker. "Are you wounded at all? You got into the thick of it, and I lost track of you. Can only keep an eye on so many people at once." The witcher sounded truly concerned, just as he had for Lucario. He shook his head, regardless of her response, and continued, though he was also shouting to Frank and the other ranged attacks, his expression intensely focused, though there was fatigue in his cat-like eyes. Casting all of these signs in such quick succession was taking its toll. As the situation grew more dire, Geralt felt a hard call had to made. "I don't know what your weapons are, but I can tell by the noise that they probably hurt. If they don't back off and things keep going south, you need to fire anyways. If they want to risk their lives, it shouldn't come at the cost of all of yours!"

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla uwupolice uwupolice Jeremiah Jeremiah Corrosion Corrosion Zamasu Zamasu DapperDogman DapperDogman Shadowfall Shadowfall Haz. Haz. @pretty much everyonetbh​

Fiona tilted her head up to face Geralt as he came running behind cover beside her and her patient, and appeared insulted by the witcher's thoughts.

fiona jumpsuit.png

"Now's not the time for doubt, overlander," Fiona scoffed, "I know how to splint a sprained wrist! I was getting to the burn," she stated with clipped tones as she reached inside her pouch again. She froze however, and lit up at the suggestion that she bring Lucario to an apothecary...but the expression wasn't born of cheer, "...an apothecary?" she repeated in sharp disbelief, "Have you been reading too many-?!" Fiona stuttered. It was written across her face in a pensive expression that gears were beginning to turn in her head as her bright blue eyes traveled across Geralt's garb, then wandered to the magical forcefield that surrounded him, and finally landed on Stroheim...who at one point had four guns coming out of his back, still had a massive gun peeking out of his belly, and was missing limbs because he had shot them as projectiles.

latest

"...y'know what? Yeah. Let's find this guy an apothecary," Fiona nodded, hooking her arms underneath Lucario's knees and around his waist to lift him off the floor into a bridal carry, "Just make sure that fat-headed madman stays distracted while I get him outta here," she told Geralt, quickly scoping out the proper exit and subsequently dashing for it with Lucario in tow.

YellowTemperence YellowTemperence uwupolice uwupolice BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 Haz. Haz.

Delsin Rowe Location= 52 Grapevine St. Northeast - Inside
Condition= Fighting

Interaction Everything was going fine until for some reason, his chain broke in half. "Why of all times does this chain decide to..." His thought was soon interrupted by a strike on his knee, throwing him off balance. Immediately after, an explosion went off near him, followed by a robot slamming him into the ground. It didn't hurt, but it sure sucked to be sandwiched between a seven foot robot and the concrete. The robot soon got up, smoking and sparking. "I'm no engineer, but I'm pretty sure smoke and sparks are a bad thing. I'm not sure what taking the smoke would do, but it can't be any worse, right?" Delsin reached his hand out as the robot went to continue his attack and absorbed the smoke coming from the bot, recharging his Cinder Missiles. Delsin himself got up to find his chain melted into two halves. "Just when I was starting to get used to my new chain..." As he mourned over his new chain, a little fox thingy started to tell people to back off. Delsin had no issue with backing off. As much as his durability protected him, it still wasn't exactly fun to be beat up by a Nazi and your "allies."

"You alright? That piece of junk must have tumbled you pretty good." Delsin turned to Baiken's voice, surprised at her concern. She definitely did not come off as the kind of person to be very caring. Delsin couldn't help but to express his surprise as sarcasm. "Awww, you care." Delsin then thought about the fox's words and took a look at his surroundings, noticing the abundance of people with ranged abilities and weapons. Then he realized how everyone in melee was essentially blocking the line of sight of everyone else. "Well, crap. I just realized why so many of us got hurt. Friendly fire friggin galore." He was still blissfully unaware of how the from earlier explosion was caused by Baiken as he looked the heavily damaged French robot and wondered what caused all the damage. Luckily, the purple skinned chick with a gun seem to be trying to get him out of harm's way.

Delsin took the cue and grabbed Baiken by her one arm and ran to the edge of the building to the edge of the building. There, he found another anthropomorphic fox carrying Lucario, only red. "A...red Lucario?" He soon forgot about the two furries and waited for the purple woman to move the robot out of the way so that he would have an opportunity to attack.

Notes Interacting With: Zamasu Zamasu (Baiken) DapperDogman DapperDogman (CHEF) Anyone Anyone Else

Italicized Unbolded Colored=Internal Dialogue
Bolded Colored=External Dialogue

Inventory -Two halves of an ordinary chain
-Two Cinder Missiles

Powers -Enhanced Durability
-Smoke Manipulation:

-Smoke Shot
-Smoke Dash
-Cinder Missile

lucario recover.png

Lucario

Confusion overtook Lucario's mind as Fiona made her grand entrance. In addition to the pain he was currently going through, the time between when she entered and her comforting conversation with him was a complete blur. The next thing Lucario knew for sure was that she was helping to fix his paw-

"W-wai-" Lucario tried to whimper out to no avail. He held back a yelp as she helped to set his paw back in place, the process of which was, true to Fiona's word, very painful. The only thing keeping the Aura Pokemon from not completely screaming was his previous experience with injuries in battles -- he was hardly the perfect fighter, even if he had been in several duels in his life. This was hardly the worst he'd been hit with, but the depletion of his power had finally taken its toll. Regardless, he knew of his imperfection well. It was something that kept him striving to get to the top -- a trait always noted by his Pokemon teammates. It made Lucario a little heartsick, if he had to admit it.

What snapped him back to his senses was Frank's adamant yelling. Deep down inside, Lucario enjoyed his company. Lucario had always felt much safer as a follower, even though his superiors had told him numerous times that he'd make a great leader if he set his mind to it. He just couldn't deal with the pressure... especially not after today's mistakes...

The canine smiled as soon as he saw Geralt protect his small group with a sort of bubble shield. His curiosity was piqued at the back of his mind, but his current situation didn't allow him to wonder any further. Had it been any other time, Lucario would've been fawning over 'how much better this was than using Protect!' Of course, even that thought was drowned out as Fiona picked him up. He faintly heard Geralt speak about needing to take the shot no matter what as Fiona helped the canine out, which is something he weakly nodded in agreement with.

A-apothecary? Lucario wondered, being unfamiliar with the term. His mind began to wonder a bit as to where Fiona would be taking him, but then again, there were a lot of things going through his mind these past few moments. It seemed to him like everything was going faster for him than it was the others -- he only hoped he could remember everyone's faces so he could thank them when this was all over... but that felt awfully far away.

Mentions:

Jeremiah Jeremiah
BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Fiona tilted her head up to face Geralt as he came running behind cover beside her and her patient, and appeared insulted by the witcher's thoughts.

View attachment 400325

"Now's not the time for doubt, overlander," Fiona scoffed, "I know how to splint a sprained wrist! I was getting to the burn," she stated with clipped tones as she reached inside her pouch again. She froze however, and lit up at the suggestion that she bring Lucario to an apothecary...but the expression wasn't born of cheer, "...an apothecary?" she repeated in sharp disbelief, "Have you been reading too many-?!" Fiona stuttered. It was written across her face in a pensive expression that gears were beginning to turn in her head as her bright blue eyes traveled across Geralt's garb, then wandered to the magical forcefield that surrounded him, and finally landed on Stroheim...who at one point had four guns coming out of his back, still had a massive gun peeking out of his belly, and was missing limbs because he had shot them as projectiles.

latest

"...y'know what? Yeah. Let's find this guy an apothecary," Fiona nodded, hooking her arms underneath Lucario's knees and around his waist to lift him off the floor into a bridal carry, "Just make sure that fat-headed madman stays distracted while I get him outta here," she told Geralt, quickly scoping out the proper exit and subsequently dashing for it with Lucario in tow.

YellowTemperence YellowTemperence uwupolice uwupolice BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 Haz. Haz.
Felix had been observing the fight from the roof for quite some time now. And from what he could tell, these weren't like your average SIM troopers you'd find on a dead weight planet like Chorus. No, these people actually had experience. Of course, Felix had more than enough confidence that he could kill every one of these guys with his pistol alone, but the skill displayed from the various members of the group such as the walking pink dildo were something to be wary of at the least.

However, when he saw Fiona exiting the building along with Lucario, Felix figured that now was as good of a time as any to find some answers. It was better than wasting bullets on the psycho cyborg, at least.

latest

"You." Felix stated in an almost demanding tone as he aimed his pistol directly at Fiona's forehead. "Tell me where the fuck I am, or else I'll shoot you and your little boytoy."

Jeremiah Jeremiah YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

Baiken

The samurai shows no reaction to Delsin's rather sarcastic comment on her concern. "Whatever, and don't take it personally. Just because we've just made an alliance doesn't mean I have already fallen in love with you or something, idiot." She says in a rather stern tone. She then turns her attention to the fight, observing how the other would do well against Stroheim.

QizPizza QizPizza

[class=containerbox]position:absolute;z-index:1;width:310px;height:300px;background-color:white;padding:20px;margin-left:-20px;margin-top:-160px;pointer-events:none[/class]
[class=txtbox]margin-left:100px;background-color:white;font-size:10px;height:300px;overflow:hidden;text-align:justify;width:230px;pointer-events:visible[/class]
[class=scrollbox]width:230px;height:300px;overflow:auto;padding-right:30px;[/class]
widowmaker | amelié lacroix

info

inventory

• [div class=containerbox][div class=txtbox][div class=scrollbox]

To her surprise, the canine looking creature could speak.
    "Wh-when I got close... th-there was an exposed spot on his collarbone..." He struggled out, attempting to encourage her and get her out there.
    Amelie pressed her lips together, looking off to the chaotic scene, grimacing the slightest. "I already said I'd make myself useful here, as I am not anywhere els-"

A tornado of red swept in, sliding beside them and speaking to Widowmaker. Her eyebrows quirked as she took in the crimson colored.. animal? Whatever she was, she began tending to Lucario and told Amelie that was taking over for her.
    An array of beings had decided to pop in, but where did they come from? Were they late arrivals of the train as well?

The commanding voice of Frank cut off her train of thought, shifting her attention over to him. He ordered earlier for her to stay back, but now for the melee attacks to fall back. It appeared that they were beginning to do more damage to themselves than the actual enemy at hand. Thank goodness for someone to step up as a leader, whether others liked it or not. Though she wouldn't dare utter it or 'Widowmaker' wouldn't even think it, she was thankful that someone was going to bark orders out.
    They were in dire need of organization or else there would be more critical friendly fire and/or the triumph of Stronheim.

A rare tone of worry drew her attention way from the battle scene, although her gaze still lingered. It appeared that CHEF was rather incapacitated at the moment..
    "Are you wounded at all? You got into the thick of it, and I lost track of you. Can only keep an eye on so many people at once."
    A small gleam of surprise flickered in her cadmium eyes as she looked up to him. He was showing actual concern towards her, something she was rather devoid of with the years of being with Talon.
    "I'm fine." Her voice was biting, however unintentional. "I mean, non, I'm good. There's just more important people to tend to at the moment." Amelie corrected herself, noting she was still a bit too harsh. However, she was rather surprised she hadn't gotten nicked.. as far as she knew however.

"I don't know what your weapons are, but I can tell by the noise that they probably hurt. If they don't back off and things keep going south, you need to fire anyways. If they want to risk their lives, it shouldn't come at the cost of all of yours!"
    Her gaze met with his briefly and she nodded. "Oh don't worry, I will.." She shook her head at the foolishness of the samurai and the unlucky attempts of the others.

"But, I think the omnic needs our help." The French woman pointed out, glancing back at him. "I'll be back." She simply closed before grappling up to a higher platform.

Heels meeting the metal of the floor, she peered down at the robot. She couldn't tell his weight, but who knew. The omnics were pretty light, knowing some that even floated..
    Irregardless, she was going to try.

Widowmaker capered off of the edge, rolling to break her fall.
    Rising to her stature, she looked over at the robot, eyebrows furrowing. "Bonjour, pouvez-vous m'entendre ou déplacer un de vos membres? (Hello, can you hear me or move any of your limbs?" She asked in a lowered voice as she knelt beside him. If his response was yes, she would have him wrap his arms around her so it'd be easier to transport him to cover. "Rapidement" Amelie hissed through her teeth, though it was out of worry that the German would take notice of them.

[/div][/div][/div]

Fist raised into the air, feet steadily marching onwards, the machine seemed content to meet it's end here, as long as it's last action was putting this foe down for good, it really seemed he couldn't care less. However, hearing Widowmaker talking to him in French gave him pause, and he turned. "Oui, je peux bouger (Yes, I can move)" he answers, hooking his arms around her, he was pretty heavy, but certainly not impossible to move, certainly light for his size. It seemed that for now, his heavily damaged state and the amount of ranged firepower was enough to convince him that there was a more logical path of action to take.

Should the German notice their escape, the robot would very simply open his oven door, and blast him with a concentrated pillar of flame, as he had tried before. So for now, he simply holds onto the French sniper and watches her back as she attempts to take him to safety.

uwupolice uwupolice Haz. Haz.

• As CHEF slowly shambled towards the downed Rudol, the Nazi found himself clawing and tearing at the tentacles with what fingers he had left on his robotic hand. Just as the cook raised his fist to strike, so did the German raise his arms to parry… Only to find his opponent having already wandered off with the sharpshooting ballerina, seemingly unmotivated to continue harassing the cyborg with his unrelenting force.

Stroheim lowered his guard, letting out a silent sigh of relief. But it didn’t take him long to get back into the fray: from the corner of his pinpoint precise gaze, an armoured man stood over the gravely wounded canine and his newfound friend, the latter two staring down the barrel of the stranger’s gun like the blade of a knife that was pressed against their throats.
    Before either part of the trio had a chance to react, the Nazi fired his one, remaining rocket fist directly at the ironclad mercenary, cracking his visor wide open and knocking him off his feet.
    Whatever his motivation was, the German couldn’t answer before the Witcher’s Axii sent him into yet another head-aching frenzy.

• As CHEF slowly shambled towards the downed Rudol, the Nazi found himself clawing and tearing at the tentacles with what fingers he had left on his robotic hand. Just as the cook raised his fist to strike, so did the German raise his arms to parry… Only to find his opponent having already wandered off with the sharpshooting ballerina, seemingly unmotivated to continue harassing the cyborg with his unrelenting force.

Stroheim lowered his guard, letting out a silent sigh of relief. But it didn’t take him long to get back into the fray: from the corner of his pinpoint precise gaze, an armoured man stood over the gravely wounded canine and his newfound friend, the latter two staring down the barrel of the stranger’s gun like the blade of a knife that was pressed against their throats.
    Before either part of the trio had a chance to react, the Nazi fired his one, remaining rocket fist directly at the ironclad mercenary, cracking his visor wide open and knocking him off his feet.
    Whatever his motivation was, the German couldn’t answer before the Witcher’s Axii sent him into yet another head-aching frenzy.

tumblr_opavo6onXD1r48mnao1_500.gif

With no possible way of avoiding the attack, Felix quickly fell over with a loud grunt as the fist struck him directly in the face.

"Son of a bitch!" Felix shouted as he clutched his helmet, hiding the exposed area of his face in the process. Standing up to his feet, Felix gazed around a bit before his eyes fell on the attacker himself: big man, no dick Stroheim. I mean, it was clear that this guy was compensating for something with all the fancy tech he had on him.

"Y'know, I was planning on sitting this shit out and letting all these other losers kill you. But now, you've gone and fucked up my custom made helmet." Felix said as he quickly aimed his handgun at Stroheim and firing directly towards his head.

Haz. Haz. Jeremiah Jeremiah YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

Felix had been observing the fight from the roof for quite some time now. And from what he could tell, these weren't like your average SIM troopers you'd find on a dead weight planet like Chorus. No, these people actually had experience. Of course, Felix had more than enough confidence that he could kill every one of these guys with his pistol alone, but the skill displayed from the various members of the group such as the walking pink dildo were something to be wary of at the least.

However, when he saw Fiona exiting the building along with Lucario, Felix figured that now was as good of a time as any to find some answers. It was better than wasting bullets on the psycho cyborg, at least.

latest

"You." Felix stated in an almost demanding tone as he aimed his pistol directly at Fiona's forehead. "Tell me where the fuck I am, or else I'll shoot you and your little boytoy."

Jeremiah Jeremiah YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

Fiona shocked.jpg

For the short moment of silence preceding Felix's demands, Fiona appeared completely frozen in terror. The smirk in her cold blue eyes gave way to true vulnerability in this one moment as they shrunk into her head, as though they were trying to get away. Despite her best efforts however, Fiona couldn't bring herself to pry them away from staring down the barrel of the swatbot's blaster on this cold, lonely night, accompanied only by bruised and battered strangers, and the cacophony of chaos.

Although she blinked and snapped out of her haze upon hearing Felix speak, Fiona still appeared frazzled; the fur on her tail was standing on end, and her ears were spun back and remained there, stiff as stalagmites. Pushing these emotions back, Fiona grit her teeth and bared her fangs in defiance. "I don't know! I'm out here looking for answers, same as you! Was it that letter that brought you here?" she growled, and jumped when one of Stroheim's hands came whistling by and struck Felix in the face. As Felix recovered, she saw his pistol come back up with him, and out of reflex she hopped out of the way. Hearing it fire, Fiona followed Felix's aim right back to Stroheim.

Fiona angry.png

"Now you're shooting at our only lead!" Fiona snapped, her grip on Lucario tightening as her muscles flexed and tensed, antsy and ready to act, were she unburdened.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore YellowTemperence YellowTemperence Haz. Haz.

Last edited:
lucario surprise.png

Lucario

Had it not been for his injuries, Lucario would've jumped straight out of Fiona's arms. Felix's aura was not only unsettling, but threatening the person that was in the process of saving him was taking it another step too far. He resisted the urge to try and run, knowing fully well he couldn't, but that wish was only amplified by the fact that Fiona was beginning to hurt his arms a little with her eagerness.

"Gh..." he mumbled out as a sort of warning. Of course, it was the most pathetic warning anyone had ever heard, but it was an attempt nonetheless. Lucario wanted so bad to be able to defend himself and the others, but he felt so helpless. If both of his paws weren't badly damaged, then he'd without a doubt be attacking Felix. He'd even forget about Stroheim's threat, though that was understandable considering the cyborg's condition was deteriorating. Regardless, Lucario hated his position. He wasn't used to sitting out like this, watching as control of the situation was being ripped from him. All he could do was hope the others would do something...

Still, he was confused over Stroheim's decision to help them. His previous questions of the cyborg's honor returned. Sure, he did a lot of damage to the team (and Lucario especially), but the canine couldn't help but wonder if there was a shred of good in him...

Mentions:
Jeremiah Jeremiah
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Haz. Haz.

mEC9e4a.png

Mentions: Haz. Haz. thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore YellowTemperence YellowTemperence Jeremiah Jeremiah FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Everyone Everyone Centurion_ Centurion_ DapperDogman DapperDogman am I right?
Action: The sitting position

Pat was still contemplating life and what got him to the point where he had a mental breakdown because of a bottle cap.While unbeknownst to him Felix decided to show up and then put at gun point another anthropomorphic plushie who made friends with the blue ...dog? "Is it a dog or jackal? Wait jackals are dogs.... fuck.".

He tries to sigh at his situation but he couldn't even do that since moving too much made his shoulder wound open up again. He lifts his head up and takes in the situation; "Right so Stroheim was defeated but then this guy pointed a gun at the new ... uh girl? Who is friends with the blue jackal dude who is Stroheim's enemy but Stroheim saved her? What in the name of fuck.".

He then pushes himself off the rubble and then walks slovenly stomping on his leg foot trying to not make his shoulder move too much. He repositions himself between Stroheim and Felix and then drops down on his ass, he then looks up to Felix and says to him; "Ok, I am very confused with the situation, but you probably are even more confused so I will help you since I am such a generally kind hearted sou- guy. If you shoot that girl there is at least 1 grenadier, 1 robot with pyromaniac tendencies and a girl in a chicken costume who will literally eviscerate you so bad I won't be able to take enough of your soul to make a decent paper weight.".

Thinking that his situation and his inspirational diplomatic skills probably fixed the situation he realizes Stroheim is still alive and right behind him. He turns his head and then says to him; "Gut guy?" while at the same thinking to himself how he is going to take his soul and make a pencil case with a gigantic scribbled swastika on it.

Widowmaker's response was biting. Defensive, even. It didn't really catch Geralt off guard, as he was often wont to do the same thing. She didn't trust him, and she seemed to be on edge. Figuring he'd try to loosen her up and help her keep a clear head in the fight, he made a noise that could best be described as dismissive at the strange-skinned woman. "You don't need to act tough for me. I don't doubt your competence. I just need to know if you're hurt. Don't want anyone dying on my watch. It wouldn't do to get a blemish like that on my reputation." The witcher shot her a half-smirk and a wink.

geralt-wink.gif

When she went in to save CHEF, he nodded approvingly, and turned his head to everyone else in the back. "If you're going to attack, now's the time! Shoot the fucking thing!" He gritted his teeth and moved with Lucario and the strange fox person, keeping the shield in front of them in case Stroheim tried to cut off their escape. When Felix began to threaten them, the witcher growled to himself and muttered an array of curses. Before he could do anything to help, though, Felix got suckerpunched by a flying arm.

For a split second, Geralt tried to lock eyes with Stroheim, his own yellow eyes narrowing with equal parts confusion and suspicion. Why was their opponent helping them? Could it be related to the sense of honor the man had referred to earlier? Whatever the case, he gave their opponent a begrudging nod of respect once he was no longer stunned. Hopefully, his death would be quick and painless.

At any rate, as Felix fired at Stroheim and the fox started shouting at him, Geralt whipped around with his still temporarily enhanced agility, making the Axii sign towards the new, armored-clad individual, the rune appearing the air in front of his palm. If Felix wasn't prepared for such a mental assault, or was simply weak-willed, Geralt could outright dominate him for a few seconds. If he was, it would simply stun him for a moment or two. Either way, he looked at Frank with a commanding grunt before charging the armored man himself, attempting to tackle him to the ground in this window.

uwupolice uwupolice FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Haz. Haz. DapperDogman DapperDogman Corrosion Corrosion thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Jeremiah Jeremiah YellowTemperence YellowTemperence Shadowfall Shadowfall

Last edited:

• Just as Woods believed the group could potentially finish off that annoying, loud-mouthed nationalist, Stroheim, another problem arose- an armored man had arrived, and seemed to be threatening both the red fox and the wounded canine with a mere pistol- not as threatening as a full-size rifle, but that could still potentially harm or even kill one of the folks that were in the combat, and the wielder certainly didn't seem on their side considering how he waved it around. The Marine would have outright killed this fuckface without hesitation if it weren't for the fact that the Nazi himself even attacked. Hell of a surprising turn of events, but the asshole German was still on the list of priorities for Frank- just not number one at this point, rather the new armored man was the biggest threat in the soldier's eyes.

“Keep fighting the German, I'll handle this shitstain!” Woods grunted to everyone else, ignoring the annoying voodoo priest futilely trying to talk the new steel soldier. Instead, he aligned the reflex sight on his M16A1 to face the new threat as they began shooting at the Nazi himself- something that Frank didn't exactly care for that much. If he were firing at someone else, his tune would most certainly be different- but since this "third party" seemed keen on going after the common foe, then the CIA operative would take a little extra time to line up his custom sights to match the second armored foe. He hadn't actually fired away any rounds yet, so his gun was fully loaded- no need to reload at all.

The SOG agent was itching to pull the trigger when the scarred man, once again, came to his aid. He seemed to be able to stun the new tin man with another magic spell or whatever voodoo he knew- either way, it was helping and not hurting, which was what really mattered. The soldier glanced over and noted Geralt's audible grunt before he himself joined the charge, slinging the American assault rifle over his shoulders a few moments before diving forwards to knock the new threat down and hopefully disarm him.

“What makes you think you could waltz in and attack without any repercussions?!?!” Frank snarled as he grabbed for the pistol the man held, trying to knock it out of his hands and render him pretty much useless sans fistfighting. Hopefully the two animals would take the opportunity to find cover and get the wounded wolf-thing into safety.

Tama watched as people began backing off from Stroheim which led to...oh dear. There was some some sort of commotion going on just outside. A man in a futuristic looking suit was pointing a gun at a To her surprise, Stroheim launched his fist in the direction of the man and there was a loud clanging sound as it impacted his helmet. A moment later, the manfired his right at Stroheim, uttering hostile remarks towards the cyborg. At this point, Tama was at a loss as to a sound course of action. It was hard to tell who was more enemy than ally. Heck, Stroheim .was clearly allowing CHEF and Widow walk away. Instead, the fox settled for returning to her perch atop Lann’s head. He had decided to settle behind cover while the battle sirted itself.

“Tama? You’re back already? Did that guy give up?”Lann said looking up at the rather exasperated looking Tama.

“No. But it’s your the-problem now. You’re the Mirage Keeper, so you the-deal with this mess.” She said before sighing.

“Uh...okay then...” he replied unsuredly before sitting up and peeking out from behind the slab of concrete he was hiding behind. Giving a quick scan, he noticed that a few people were suffering from moderate to severe wounds. The older looking man who could also use magic was charging at the seemingly immobilized Stroheim. Meanwhile Frank was charging at the pistol wielding man. Pat was...sitting in the middle of the choas? Lann quickly made his way over to the haphazard Sorcerer.

“Dude! What are you doing!? I’m not an expert but I’m preeety sure it’s NOT a good idea to sit right in the middle of a fight! Let’s get behind cover!” Lann exclaimed, giving the man a firm pat on the back and trying to grab his arm and pull him in the direction of safety. He wasn’t aware of his rather crippling shoulder injury.

Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo Haz. Haz.

~Shilo Saga: Interacting with Stroheim ( Haz. Haz. )

Shilo watched as Frank ran up to handle what every cluster fuck was happening on the other side of the room. The assassin sighed and turned her full attention back on Strohiem and the rest of the ranged fighters. The assassin was taking her time, merely watching for an opening. She had to his flesh, nothing else was going to be good enough... was there any meat on the bastard or was it just skin covering metal... Shilo wished she had Nara to give her a brief on the situation. She hadn't realized how dependent she'd become on her actual team members. The twenty-one year old stepped forward to get in better range. The closer she got the more damage her throwing knives would do, but she was also very careful to not get too close as she didn't want to be in anyones way. The assassin scanned the room once more to make sure that everything was safe, or as safe as it could be. It was uncomfortable, to say the least, to be in a large room surrounded by strangers when the completely left side of your vision was completely black at all times. It left the assassin feeling the need to constantly check what was going on around her, often leading to her missing the perfect opportunities to attack the National Socialist.

Once the melee attackers backed off from the German, Corvo aimed his pistol once again at their downed foe. Before he shot, though, Stroheim suddenly launched his last fist through the air, but not at anyone Corvo could immediately see. His gaze followed the fist through the air, all the way to an armored man's face. The assassin was able to catch said man pointing a gun at the fox holding the other animal before he got sucker punched. Corvo winces at the sight, glad he wasn't hit by that. The man was able to quickly stand up, however, and fire a shot at the German robot. Corvo would confront the man, but orders from the rifleman stopped him. He's glad someone is taking charge here, and calling the shots, because this group desperately needs it. Whether or not Corvo even wants to befriend anyone here, this situation direly needs some leadership. Something Corvo doesn't have too much experience with.
So, the old man refocuses on the robot stuck on the ground by dark tendrils. He has no hands, and only one foot, so standing up probably isn't a viable option for the machine, not that he could. Most of his weapons are inoperable, except for some sort of beam that comes out of his eye, strong enough to break a chain and hot enough to burn flesh. As far as Corvo can tell, the battle is already won. It is possible for the German to come back, sure, but it's unlikely. Though, the robot rescuing the two animals did make Corvo think twice about outright killing him. The assassin was pretty sure he only did so out of honor, and not actually a good heart, though. Still, perhaps it earns him a chance to flee. Corvo trained his pistol to Stroheim's head as he walked from the protection of the white haired man's old shield. He got within Stroheim's line of sight, risking being shot by the aforementioned beam. The assassin holstered his pistol, feeling it would be easier to persuade the German when he isn't at gunpoint.
"The battle is nearly over, Stroheim. We have you outnumbered and, finally, outgunned. Though, not outsmarted," he glanced towards the pink-haired girl with a hand-cannon as he said the last sentence. "Stand down now, end the battle on your own terms, rather than with your defeat. We're all just a bunch of confused people in a new world, there's no reason to attack us." he said to the robot. Though the last part he wasn't entirely sure of, and was something that itched at the assassin's mind. Why did Stroheim do this? Going to all the trouble to bring them here, giving them a fraction of their power back, then fighting them? An ulterior motive is likely at hand, but that question would come later, should Stroheim accept Corvo's proposal of stopping the fight.
Haz. Haz.

ALEX MERCER

• Warehouse, 52 Northeast Grapevine Street

Alex growled in annoyance as the one-armed woman in what appeared to be a skimpy ninja samurai and the man in a bizarre pink one-piece suit strayed too close to him, causing him to unintentionally hit them in the midst of the chaos. He'd apologise later. He had other things to worry about right now. Upon hearing the commanding voice of the sixties-era soldier, the two backed off. Alex scowled and did the same, disengaging, though he kept his claws at the ready.

Just in time, too, for the other members of the group had doubled their attack. CHEF was blasting out a bout of flame from his oven, and the other members were similarly attacking from range. Yet, the Nazi Cyborg was ridiculously durable, managing to survive each and every one of their attacks, though it was obviously that he was also receiving a massive amount of damage and feeling the effects, judging by the broken and nonfunctional weapons on his back, and several missing limbs that had defied all logic and had been launched as projectiles.

Mercer growled. This is taking far longer than he liked. To be honest, Mercer was fairly confident he could take the cyborg down himself, but with at least a few dozen other people in the warehouse, the building was getting quite crowded. If worse came to worst, he didn't even have enough room to unleash a Devastator attack (if he even could) without killing or maiming the other people. Then again, Mercer didn't want to unleash one of his most powerful attacks against a target that was hardly as powerful as an Abrams or Hunter, and didn't see the need to, either.

However, that gave him an idea. "Everyone, get back!" He yelled as he stabbed a claw into the ground. Immediately, a series of cracks shot through the ground in front of him, and a second later, a massive black spike immediately erupted out of the ground just below the German cyborg.

latest

Last edited:

Li64W8C.gif

Handsome Jack
Status: Alive, and trying to get himself not killed by a Nazi Cyborg (Is this where someone can put the “Deutschlandlied” anthem, feel this may be useful)
Inventory: Hyperion Nemesis (Repeater Pistol)

Jack simply stepped further back as he took a look at the attack of someone who could only be described as a freak as a cracking on the floor could be heard “Oh shit, this isn’t good this is bad” The one who may [possibly] be controlling the company known as Hyperion by having his A.I. Inside someone’s head, but as he immediately saw the massive black spike erupt from the ground he just yelled out “You’re sick. That’s sick, how awesome is that, huh kiddo? You... are my favorite dude

DistinctSimpleAmericangoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

And probably realizing what he just said, the madman should’ve kinda thought twice before saying his famous “kiddo” part, because better couldn’t be. “As long that doesn’t get me killed” said to himself the man who was known as “John” but who somehow renamed himself to Jack in the very same moment after strangling the shit out of his “former and dead” boss. Seeing that kind of stuff isn’t common nowadays, isn’t it?

Corrosion Corrosion

(Ithinkthiswenttoweird.png)

Last edited:
Baiken

She just stood in her ground, igniring the hooded mutants plea of stepping back. When she felt the floor cracked, the samurai would knew that Mercer isn't just some dumb monster when a large black spike rose from the ground. From that scene alone has made Baiken grinned a bit. "Well now, I guess you aren't just some idiotic monster." She says, showing full interest at the hooded mutant. It may seem that Delsin isn't the only one that Baiken has shown interest of, and hey, to be honest, I wanted this to happen. Want drama? Well this is just the beginning, and I felt the need to do this.

QizPizza QizPizza Corrosion Corrosion

As others had already taken the lead the Stranger stepped back. It seemed for once he wasn't going to have to fight so for the moment he sheathed his sword, the energy dispersing as he did so and the blade slid into the scabbard with a satisfying noise. He then looked around for a moment taking in the sights, the Cyborg seemed to done for, the wounded seemed to have been attacked and then rescued by the very same cyborg and others seemed to be involved in conflicts of their own. The Stranger now wondered what to do, he'd been used to having to do everything himself and with the enemy beaten and everyone else wrapping things up the Stranger was left with a somewhat hollow feeling, not knowing a purpose or a goal. He didn't have to escape, or fight, or kill... he was just there.... and he didn't know what to do. The only thing The Stranger knew that he had to do was to get back but... how? The Stranger just stood there now, thinking, not looking very emotional or different than before but his inner confusion stunned him slightly, for one point in his known existence he didn't have an immediate goal, no blaring problem or challenge that stood in his way, that he had to fix or get through.

(Open for Interaction.)

It seemed like the tentacles he summomed were holding strong. But not for much longer by the looks of it. The magician decided to leave the rest to the others, he wasn't going to risk any injury to himself by assisting any further.
Maxwell decides to distance himself from the battle, and for the better too since the Cyborg was still kicking and now there was a man in some sort of futuristic armor threatening people... Or rather a pair of anthropomorphic animals. Then came the superhuman causing black spikes to erupt fron under the Cyborg.
"Just need to wait until the rest of the work is done, then I can get some answers. That is if the cyborg isn't dead first..."
It was at this point Maxwell decided it was best to sit back and watch the show. Finding a large piece of rubble to sit on and cross his legs. His shadow double stood by his side obediently awaiting it's next orders.

@/anyone

Users who are viewing this thread