Millennium City: Nova - Welcome to Millennium City! (Wave One Intro)

ALEX MERCER

• Train Station/Warehouse, 52 Northeast Grapevine Street

"Same," Mercer said, reading the contents of the letter. "From the looks of it, it looks like an address." He spared a glance at each of his group's letters, and found that they all contained the same thing. He frowned. "It can't be a coincidence. First we all wake up on that train, then we get letters all addressed to us, and now, we all get the same address." Alex put the letter in his back pocket, which in actuality was simply a hole opened up in his biomass.

"I don't like this, but it may be the only way for us to get some answers." Alex glanced around and found a holder containing several of those fold-out maps meant for tourists to navigate cities with. He made his way over it and grabbed one, opening it and taking a look. The city was unfamiliar, but at least he had some way of navigating this so-called 'Millennium City'. He motioned his 'companions' to come over and pointed to a spot located just outside the city. "Here's where we're supposed to go," He turned to the group. "I am experienced in pathfinding and navigation. I'll lead, you follow."

And so, the lost group of antiheroes stepped out of the bustling train station into the even more bustling and lively city. Mercer took a second to look around, his expression neutral, although there was a small hint that he was rather impressed with the sights and sounds. While the sights of the city wasn't anything Alex hadn't seen before, and he had plenty of time to get used to familiar sights of various cities around the world, both from his own memories and those he had consumed, this city appeared to be far livelier and brighter than those he knew.

He gazed at the towering skyscrapers, wishing he could run up the side of the tallest one and see the city from a birds-eye perspective and take in every single minute detail, but he swallowed the desire and decided that he had more pressing matters to worry about. "Let's get moving." He said, not turning as he began to walk forward.

The journey took around an hour, the group travelling a fairly long way. Despite this, Alex hardly looked tired at all. In fact, it seemed like the journey had no effect on him. Mercer had been studying the various routes of the city along the way, forming a map in his head that he had combined with the one printed on the paper he had taken.

Eventually, the group found themselves in the more shadier parts of the city, the more abandoned parts where the unsavoury members of society worked. The streets and sidewalks were cracked, the back alleys littered with decomposing waste, the streetlights broken and flickering, and the buildings rotting and dilapidated. This was the kind of place Mercer would often go to to clean up the trash, and to fetch a meal when he was hungry. Drug dealers, rapists, armed gangs, human traffickers, cartel members, all slaughtered when night fell and Blacklight hunted.

"This is the place," Mercer said, stopping in front of a warehouse that looked beyond disrepair. The exterior was covered in layers of dirt and grime, graffiti scrawled all over the walls, and the paint had been chipped off in several areas. Yet, a certain light was shining through the cracked and broken windows. "Be prepared for anything." He warned and began to make his way towards it.

He cautiously stepped through its rusted doors and noted that there was already a collection of various characters inside, some of which weren't even human. At this point, however, Mercer was hardly surprised. He'd already seen non-humans in the city, so it was very likely a common sight around these parts. Alex frowned and switched on his thermal vision, looking for any possible ambushes.

He had only just detected a signature lurking below the tiles when the sound of gunfire ripped through the air and dozens of bullets shredded the walls. On instinct, Alex rolled and activated his Claws, only for them to fail to appear. Alex stared at his hands, confused, and tried again. His Claws just failed to deploy. Alex growled and switched to a more regular unarmed combat stance instead.

So he was in an unfamiliar city surrounded by unfamiliar people with at least someone wanting him dead with no weapons of his own. This was a situation he was familiar with, yet it still felt so foreign.

When the hail of bullets ended and the smoke cleared, the sight of a man with a ridiculous hairdo wearing an equally ridiculous monocle (who even wore those things anymore?) and a uniform that vaguely resembled a World War II-era Nazi uniform was clear. There was also a massive shiny golden gun sticking out of his torso, but at this point, Alex was beginning to grow numb to the utter bizarreness of the things around him.

The man declared that he was the one who had lured all of them to this place, and that he was the 'culmination of the finest of German war machines’ in a ridiculously stereotypical German accent. Mercer quickly checked, and found that he was, indeed, a cyborg. Mercer scoffed at that.

As if fighting Project D-Codes was annoying enough.

The cannon retracted into the man's torso, and an odd, bubble-like orb emerged in its place. The man then informed them that they 'shall regain a fraction of your former might, weaponry and abilities' for the duration of their conflict. The orb was then passed around, and the ones who came into contact with it suddenly began to display unnatural powers.

When it was Alex's turn, he cautiously accepted it. Something was absorbed into him, he he could feel his genetic code rewriting itself. He could feel his power coming back, if only a fraction of it. With a growl, Alex deployed his claws.

Red and black tendrils rapidly swirled around his arms for a split second, before his limbs morphed and transformed into a pair of spiked appendages. His hands had been transformed into wickedly sharp three-fingered and one-thumbed knife-like talons the length of machetes. His Claws were one of his many offensive powers, though it was his go-to weapon for close range encounters.

latest

"I don't have time for this." He growled.

Last edited:
The inside of the warehouse was just as decrepit as the outside, metal supports giving in to the ravages of time and the damp that leaked through the worn roof, spots of rust showing along large beams that lined the walls. The windows were beginning to glow with the faint tint of the rising sun, the glass starting to take on a soft orange glow, helping the group make out several piles of rubble on the floor.

It seems that this place was being at least somewhat maintained, as the few loose bricks and sections of the warehouse that had crumbled due to age had been organised into neat piles. Perhaps this place was being renovated? Whatever the case was, it was entirely barren barring those few piles of masonry and rusty metal.

The air inside was musty, the smell of the moisture that had dribbled inside notable to anyone who came even remotely close to an opening. The whole place just seemed like it had been forgotten, though it was hard to tell just how long ago that may have happened.

But the facade of eerie abandonment quickly became clear to Lucario. Despite the watchful gazes of Corvo and Niwata’s birds, the warehouse’s interior appeared, like its exterior, completely and utterly desolate.

Yet the Pokémon’s aura-reading ability was not fooled.
Within the decrepit building, one, ordinary, human soul lurked under the rubble-ridden floor-tiles, hidden in plain sight.
Before the mystical canine could warn the others, however…

The sound of gunfire deafened the ears of the wanderers, with bullets hastily tearing through the air and shredding the walls with absolute ease. Once it ceased, all that was clear to the naked eye was the form of a six-foot, blonde, flat-topped man donning an oily-green Nazi uniform, and an enormous, golden gatling gun jutting out of his abdominal region, stepping through the pulverised doorway, with a shit-eating smirk crossing his face.
“German science truly is the world’s greatest, isn’t it!?” The Nazi-Terminator-Cyborg cheered, raising his fist into the air.
“I’ve been waiting for you. If I hadn't been the one who lured you here in the first place, I’d be welcoming you into my battalion with open arms!”
He chuckled, adjusting his crimson-tinted monocle.
“But alas, that is not why I’m here. What you should truly be wondering is ‘how will I, a mere, non-German, combat the the culmination of the finest of German war machines’!”
The German scoffed, shaking his head in condescending delight.
“I will take pity on you, and so, grant you this:”
Following a series of mechanical clicks and whirs, the destructive cannon retracted into his stomach, a bubble-like orb of sorts emerging in its place.
“Take this, and you shall regain a fraction of your former might, weaponry and abilities for the duration of our conflict--But I doubt that will be enough to match the strength of officer Rudol von Stroheim of the proud German army!”

Chef's head swivels a split second before the gunfire, his sensors blaring with the realization that there was some form of archaic weaponry whirring into action, causing his frame to move in front of Widowmaker, Geralt, and Alex as much as it could, to ensure their safety.

When it was all over, the robot stepped aside to let the group see once more, his hand reaching to slowly close the door on his chest "Enemy threat detected: Nazi Cyborg" his scanners flew over his foe's body slowly as his oven whirred to life, but after the gun retracted, he didn't change his stance, still ready to defend the group if the German attacked again.

When the orb reached him, he cautiously handled it, scanning it for a moment, but found it's makeup foreign, even by his own standards. He continued its path by handing it off, and a soft clicking could be heard from within his head as he turned around slowly "System functionality increased by 5%" he notes aloud "UES Ingenuity Module™ activated"

From within his chest, a louder rumble than before could be heard as he opens it slightly, a blue flame licking out of the door in his chest before he closes it once more "Internal stove at peak performance. Temperature set to 2000 degrees centigrade"

uwupolice uwupolice BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 Corrosion Corrosion

The Stranger had to felt his power coming back to him, all his abilities although weakened, and the magic of the orb materializes his trade mark weapons on to his hip, his laser pistol and "Graphene Composite Saber." Even so The Stranger could feel he was weak and he was cautious, but he knew he had to fight and he also knew to remain ever vigilant. Even if the Stranger was at full power he'd have stayed cautious, learning how his enemy works, their patterns, and their fighting styles so he could take them on in a quick footed dance of death, one of skill and perfection where one hit alone would be a huge disadvantage for the other. It's in fights like these that the Stranger's skills really came into play, he could dodge and parry any amount of attacks as long as he did it when and where it needed to be, and as such he could go without getting struck or hit in a battle like this for longer.

As for the other people accompanying him, the Stranger pays them little notice. He had fought alone, a one man army, for most of what he could remember and if anything it looks like he was more than ready to fight the man by himself. He paced around the malicious man, his feet lightly taking careful steps and his movements having a lean agility behind them. As for his mind the Stranger was ready for the smallest opening, his heart was slow, beating at an abnormal 7bpm, and this presumably allowed him to react faster and analyze things quicker.

The Stranger continues his rotation, trying to analyze his enemy before the fight, Nonetheless he was ready to begin at a moments notice. He began to charge and energy within his blade. He kept in his sheathe as he channeled the energy, his walk slowing and becoming more burdened as brilliant sparks of orange light and energy sparked to life inside of his sheathe and from his blade. He was ready to deal a nasty blow now and once he did he wouldn't let up the assault.

Haz. Haz.

Inventory:
Blaster

Abilities:

Dark Jak
Dark Blast · Dark Bomb · Dark Strike · Dark Giant · Dark Invisibility · Invincibility

Jak had muttered something under his breath when a giant Nazi robot cyborg popped out of nowhere. "Robots? Seen them."

The eco warrior noticed orbs popping out of the creature and grabbed one, once again feeling angry and moody.

"Great. Dark Jak is back in my system."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seconds passed and Jak had to do this now or never.

Jak held his head and his body began to change, purplish face, white hair, and really long and sharp fingernails with a nasty grin on his face. A loud roar filled the air.

"Now where were we?"

tumblr_ml52vlPJFs1qe8dm1o5_400.gif

Dark Jak growled, eyeing the others around him.

QizPizza QizPizza Zamasu Zamasu Anyone Anyone else around Dark Jak, currently

(Blue- Jak)
(Purple=Dark Jak)

"O, ac felly mae'r ci yn siarad? Rwy'n falch iawn, rwy'n wirioneddol." (Oh, and so the dog speaks? I'm impressed, I truly am.) He said with a hint of sincerity. He glanced over the paper as he spoke, the blank expression of his face growing seemingly cold as his body language became less jaunty with emotion, and became stiff, stone cold, reading the letter.

"Nid yw'n ddiffygiol." (It's not in glyph.) He restrained himself from crumpling the paper in his hands and demanding a new paper for himself, but instead, he just held the paper a little harder, before releasing his rage. He tried to analyze the message again, keeping his mind open to the actual content of the letter.

'52 Grapevine Street North-East'

He didn't grasp the first two characters, or the entire second group of mon'keigh imitation runes, but he got the conveyance of 'Street' and 'North-East'. Immediately, craned his head to face the sky, he squinted his eyes. He traced his fingers in the sky almost absentmindedly, pointing to the moon above, then to what seemed to be nothing but a cluster of unrelated blips, not even stars charted by known man, or stars that would be easily recognized. He nodded to himself, looked downwards to his feet, and repositioned himself to face directly towards the group.

"Dyna'r gogledd-ddwyrain. Dywedwch hynny at eich ffrindiau, gwraig." (That's northeast, tell that to your friends, Sororita.) He said plainly, pointing directly forwards, past the group.

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 uwupolice uwupolice Corrosion Corrosion DapperDogman DapperDogman

Geralt rolled his eyes. He knew this man's type; full of themselves. High off their own air. "(I'm sure they know which way is northeast.)" He turned his attention to their new comrades, the words having only just left his mouth when he realized that he knew next to nothing about these people. For all he knew, they were incompetent city slickers that had never slept outside once in their life. "You all know which way is Northeast... right?"

The assassin was asking the other mutant what his letter said when he asked the question. Geralt grunted dismissively. "His probably says the same thing all of ours say. Not really sure what it means, other than that we need to go to a building that's northeast, but that's not really the point. We should get moving. It's the only way we'll find answers, after all."

Arriving alongside the others, who the robot had seemingly stopped interacting with, he suddenly seemed to come back to himself "Destination reached." he chimes as he looks up at the building for a long moment "Structural integrity appears stable." he says, turning to see if could spot the others in his group, though Felnor might notice the bot's optical sensors didn't seem to be seeking him out alongside the more friendly members of the group.

Seems that after his rude display, the robot had opted to simply ignore him as long he was not a threat "I would advise caution within. Abandoned sites such as this can house aggressive local fauna." He pauses as he steps inside, taking a look around before turning back to the group and sliding open the door on his chest, a gentle orange flame starting up within as it casts a gentle glow outwards. "Please, feel free to warm yourselves if the ambient temperature is uncomfortable," he says, giving each of his 'friends' a small look in turn.

uwupolice uwupolice Corrosion Corrosion BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 Shadowfall Shadowfall

Though Geralt was suspicious of the metal man, the creature seemed friendly enough. Hell, you could even say Geralt was warming up to him, even though he had no idea what half the man said was. The Witcher would assume that CHEF was a man in a suit of armor, if it wasn't for the fact that the robot had actually opened his chest up. For now, he stayed near enough to the warmth of the fire with a nod. He wasn't dressed for this chilly weather, after all, and, in his weakened state, he was far more vulnerable to the elements than he had been in a very, very long time. "Thanks. By the way... What are you? I know you asked first, but, frankly, I like to to know what kind of company I'm keeping before giving away trade secrets." Geralt fully expected the creature might shoot the question right back at him, but he had no intention of giving answers until he got some, himself.
The inside of the warehouse was just as decrepit as the outside, metal supports giving in to the ravages of time and the damp that leaked through the worn roof, spots of rust showing along large beams that lined the walls. The windows were beginning to glow with the faint tint of the rising sun, the glass starting to take on a soft orange glow, helping the group make out several piles of rubble on the floor.

It seems that this place was being at least somewhat maintained, as the few loose bricks and sections of the warehouse that had crumbled due to age had been organised into neat piles. Perhaps this place was being renovated? Whatever the case was, it was entirely barren barring those few piles of masonry and rusty metal.

The air inside was musty, the smell of the moisture that had dribbled inside notable to anyone who came even remotely close to an opening. The whole place just seemed like it had been forgotten, though it was hard to tell just how long ago that may have happened.

But the facade of eerie abandonment quickly became clear to Lucario. Despite the watchful gazes of Corvo and Niwata’s birds, the warehouse’s interior appeared, like its exterior, completely and utterly desolate.

Yet the Pokémon’s aura-reading ability was not fooled.
Within the decrepit building, one, ordinary, human soul lurked under the rubble-ridden floor-tiles, hidden in plain sight.
Before the mystical canine could warn the others, however…

The sound of gunfire deafened the ears of the wanderers, with bullets hastily tearing through the air and shredding the walls with absolute ease. Once it ceased, all that was clear to the naked eye was the form of a six-foot, blonde, flat-topped man donning an oily-green Nazi uniform, and an enormous, golden gatling gun jutting out of his abdominal region, stepping through the pulverised doorway, with a shit-eating smirk crossing his face.
“German science truly is the world’s greatest, isn’t it!?” The Nazi-Terminator-Cyborg cheered, raising his fist into the air.
“I’ve been waiting for you. If I hadn't been the one who lured you here in the first place, I’d be welcoming you into my battalion with open arms!”
He chuckled, adjusting his crimson-tinted monocle.
“But alas, that is not why I’m here. What you should truly be wondering is ‘how will I, a mere, non-German, combat the the culmination of the finest of German war machines’!”
The German scoffed, shaking his head in condescending delight.
“I will take pity on you, and so, grant you this:”
Following a series of mechanical clicks and whirs, the destructive cannon retracted into his stomach, a bubble-like orb of sorts emerging in its place.
“Take this, and you shall regain a fraction of your former might, weaponry and abilities for the duration of our conflict--But I doubt that will be enough to match the strength of officer Rudol von Stroheim of the proud German army!”

Chef's head swivels a split second before the gunfire, his sensors blaring with the realization that there was some form of archaic weaponry whirring into action, causing his frame to move in front of Widowmaker, Geralt, and Alex as much as it could, to ensure their safety.

When it was all over, the robot stepped aside to let the group see once more, his hand reaching to slowly close the door on his chest "Enemy threat detected: Nazi Cyborg" his scanners flew over his foe's body slowly as his oven whirred to life, but after the gun retracted, he didn't change his stance, still ready to defend the group if the German attacked again.

When the orb reached him, he cautiously handled it, scanning it for a moment, but found it's makeup foreign, even by his own standards. He continued its path by handing it off, and a soft clicking could be heard from within his head as he turned around slowly "System functionality increased by 5%" he notes aloud "UES Ingenuity Module™ activated"

From within his chest, a louder rumble than before could be heard as he opens it slightly, a blue flame licking out of the door in his chest before he closes it once more "Internal stove at peak performance. Temperature set to 2000 degrees centigrade"

uwupolice uwupolice BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 Corrosion Corrosion

Before he could get an answer, all hell broke loose. The sound of gunfire, completely unfamiliar to Geralt, only caused alarm because of its volume and the walls being torn to shred. CHEF jumping in the way was, perhaps, the only reason Geralt didn't immediately get shot, but, before CHEF could be hurt too badly, the Witcher projected a sustained Quen shield around the robot, the orange bubble shielding most of them from the bullets. He nodded to his new companion. That sort of selfless bravery would certainly be noted.

Moving around to get a view of their opponent, Geralt would have laughed if he wasn't worried about getting shot. Instead, he bared his teeth at the new threat, bringing his arms up. Fortunately, the man seemed very, very overly confident. When Geralt's hand come away from the sword, he drew back quicker. His reflexes and speed had returned to him, for the moment.

"Fine, you over-the-top, ugly piece of shit. Let's go."

Geralt quickly made a sign in the air, the symbol for Axii flashing in front of him as he started his mental assault on Stroheim. Weaker opponents could outright be bent to his will for a short time, but even the strongest people he'd faced, down to demigods, were stunned for a few seconds by the ability, if they could be stunned at all.
ALEX MERCER

The cannon retracted into the man's torso, and an odd, bubble-like orb emerged in its place. The man then informed them that they 'shall regain a fraction of your former might, weaponry and abilities' for the duration of their conflict. The orb was then passed around, and the ones who came into contact with it suddenly began to display unnatural powers.

When it was Alex's turn, he cautiously accepted it. Something was absorbed into him, he he could feel his genetic code rewriting itself. He could feel his power coming back, if only a fraction of it. With a growl, Alex deployed his claws.

Red and black tendrils rapidly swirled around his arms for a split second, before his limbs morphed and transformed into a pair of spiked appendages. His hands had been transformed into wickedly sharp three-fingered and one-thumbed knife-like talons the length of machetes. His Claws were one of his many offensive powers, though it was his go-to weapon for close range encounters.

latest

"I don't have time for this." He growled.

Geralt didn't let himself be distracted for long, but he certainly took notice of Mercer's newly sprouted claws. That must have been what the metal man meant when he was talking about Mercer. If Mercer was a monster, he was being helpful right now, so he, frankly, couldn't care less. He was just glad the man was on his side.

uwupolice uwupolice Corrosion Corrosion DapperDogman DapperDogman Haz. Haz. Shadowfall Shadowfall @Stroheim Fight​

“Is that a weapon...IN HIS STOMACH!? That’s awesome! But...kind of gross too.” Lann exclaimed in awe. He was broken from his bout of excitement when he noticed how on edge Frank looked in contrast. The soldier even warned him to stay back in case something horrible happened. Unfortunately, Lann wasn’t one to run and hide when his friends were involved!

“Sorry dude, no can do! Maybe I don’t look like it but I’m a master Kirage Keeper! Fighting is part of the title!” Lann reassured, only to notice that Frank had walked off already.

“Wow, he’s really into it.” The boy commented watching the soldier move with practiced protocol. It was then that Lann noticed an orb of light floating just next to him. He had a confused look on his face as he slowly reached out to touch it. Inside, he felt a familiar power that began to flow through his body. He wasn’t quite sure what it was yet but he was glad to have it back. Heck, he didn’t even know it had been missing up until now!

Refocusing on the matter at hand, Lann retrieved the cube shaped prism from his pocket and looked at it thoughtfully.

“Haven’t done this in a while. Here goes!”

ReflectingSoggyAndalusianhorse-size_restricted.gif

A creature remiscent of a white fox was now perched atop the boys head wth remarkable balance. It was almost like magic!

“It’s about time you the-summoned me, Lann! Did you the-realize how many times I facepalmed while watching you from inside my prismarium!” The fox exclaimed indignantly down at the boy.

“Uh, good to see you too, Tama?” Lann answered, rubbing the back of his head with his gauntlet-free hand and looking off to the side as he walked up to join Frank and the others.

So what are we the-dealing with this time?”

“I..lhave no idea to be honest. He looks super cool though!”

“Oh, Lann...”

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Centurion_ Centurion_ Nightwisher Nightwisher YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

lucario aura sphere charge.png

Lucario

Lucario's Excitement Theme

Lucario's other, less serious side surfaced as he caught vision of Tama.

"Oh! Oh!" He exclaimed, barely keeping himself from jumping around like a child. "That looks like a Fennekin! And a Stufful! And a Vulpix! And a-" Lucario quickly shook his head. No, no, no. I have to concentrate... the Aura Pokemon forced himself to focus on something else. What Frank had said affected him quite a bit, so he decided to question him to regain his composure.

(Music stop)

"You said these people who he was with... killed... millions?" Lucario looked back at Frank, the sheer intensity of the statement beginning to weigh on him. The bipedal canine scowled and looked at Stroheim with rising hatred. "How can you be proud of that? How could you even have the dignity I was told you soldiers have?!" Lucario could feel the power from the orb already doing its work in restoring his strength, even if it wasn't his full, past self's power. He spread his legs apart and strained his arms, a slight but noticeable breeze moving throughout the building as his foot touched the ground. It was obvious that breeze had come from Lucario.

IT BEGINS

Despite this, Lucario was a bit disappointed. Thought that would be better... he mentally sighed. Eh, whatever, he pushed all other thought away, moving back to Frank's words. He stepped his right foot back and held his paws at his side with distance between his arms as if he were holding something. A small blue sphere, cackling with energy, began forming between his paws. It was growing in size slowly, however, and it currently looked oddly weak. I couldn't even destroy a wall with this. I'll need a few minutes to charge this Aura Sphere up...

"Let's tango, asshole," the canine snarled at Stroheim.

Mentions:
Haz. Haz.
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
Drakerus Drakerus

Last edited:
"Well, it looks to be safe. If I'm going to get any answers I'll be sticking around." Maxwell watched as one by one people went to the orb and got a portion of their former glory back.
The magician approached carefully and touched the orb. He felt something return to him. Maxwell looked to see what it was and an eerie grin spread across his face. He was given back his dark sword. The beautiful black blade never failed him.
He returned back to the outskirts of the group. The magician pulled out his Codex Umbra, the book levitating so that he didn't have to stoop and read it. He skimmed the pages for what he was looking for. He actually noticed there were quite a few spells the Codex offered that he hadn't taken advantage of, finally he reached the page he was looking for. Maxwell chuckled, reading the instructions for summoning shadows as to avoid any... Unfortunate accidents.
The magician chanted a few summoning words "Ex Cod conjuro te a trio de obumbratio" Maxwell held up the book and from the pages three shadows emerged and took the form of the puppet master, each wielding their own shadow sword. The summoning left Maxwell with a headache but nothing more. The shadows stood by their creator and awaited orders.
The magician was simply waiting for the right chance to strike.

Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo @Infantstein112 @/anyone else

“Ah, don’t get too cocky, mein foes. While it is true that you may be all-mighty in your respective realms, we will see whether that compares to Strohe--”
The soldier paused as Asuka shoved through the crowd, the girl’s glee stretching a friendly grin across the cyborg’s once-scowl.
“Du musst also Asuka sein! Ich habe viel von dir gehört, kleines Mädchen. Vielleicht werden wir, wenn du älter wirst, gemeinsam für das Vaterland kämpfen! (So you must be Asuka! I’ve heard much about you, little girl. Perhaps when you grow older, we shall fight together, for the Fatherland!)”
The German soldier laughed, his warm expression a striking contrast to his otherwise intimidating exterior.
However, it didn’t last very long. While Mercer’s dismissiveness and Jack’s rude gestures all struck chords with the loyal officer's temper, nothing infuriated him more than Geralt’s preemptive mental assault, which left the cyborg groaning and stumbling for a moment or two before he finally regained his senses.
“You attack me before the battle even begins?”
Stroheim readjusted his monocle, the corner of his lip twitching as he stuffed the orb back into his abdomen.
The soldier rose to his fullest height, his black-gloved hand twisting, whirring and contorting in unnatural ways, the leather encasing it stretching and shredding as his fingers cracked and shifted. Just how much of him was mechanical? Was there anything human left in him at all?

“Now I shall show you…”

The abdominal cannon extended once more, the cyborg’s gaze taking a grudgeful lock on the Witcher. Yet that wasn’t all the half-robotic body of the Nazi had to offer...

“The true might of the Übermensch!”

From the back of his upper collarbone an MG42, a modified Panzerschreck, a silenced Grease Gun, and a PPSh-41 ripped through the uniform and extended over his shoulder, all individually taking aim.

1518310220556.png

Last edited:
lucario front.png

Lucario

What a freak! Lucario thought to himself as he saw the weapons rip out from Stroheim's back. His second thought was to jump out of the way to avoid getting caught in the fire -- a wise decision. His agility wasn't rusty at all; his jump propelled him towards a wall, where he quickly used his momentum to rebound behind a few crates. He was still holding his Aura Sphere, which had grown to a good size while Stroheim had made his monologue.

It's still not enough, Lucario remarked silently as he gazed at his Aura Sphere. This guy isn't human, no matter how much he looks like one. I have to put as much power as I can into this. Lucario concentrated on his Aura Sphere more, trying to get it to charge faster, but its "growing speed" didn't increase by that much at all. The Aura Pokemon growled in frustration. Lucario had little idea what guns were, but much like his knowledge of humans, he could easily guess their definition: deadly weapons. How exactly they functioned weren't important... or was it? Lucario tried not to read between the lines too much -- he could only hope that everyone was drawing Stroheim's attacks so he could end this quickly.

Mentions:
Haz. Haz.

• "Oh, shit..." Woods cursed aloud as he grit his teeth, taking an involuntary step backwards as he watched Stroheim's huge firearms quickly ready themselves and aim at one of his comrades, the pale-haired man. There was almost no way anyone human could legitimately survive an arsenal like that- not without some outer influence, that was. The soldier did notice a lot of things happening around him- the long-eared man turning into a sickly pale hue, the hooded man growing claws, Agent Saga drawing her own set of knives, the smoke-wielder seemingly utilizing the chain that had been on the door earlier, hell even Lann rejoining Frank, to name a few- but most importantly, he noticed the animal trying to charge something up. It seemed to grow bigger by the second, but not much- it only started from a little golf ball, and Frank got the feeling that he needed to cover him long enough for the ball to actually do something.

The American scowled before reflexively moving towards his foe's rear flank with relatively quick agility for an average human, quickly flicking open his M203 launcher's chamber. Before anyone else- more notably, the melee fighters- could get too close to the Nazi robot, Frank had slotted in one of the 40mm grenades, and eyeballed the distance between him and his foe. Taking a few steps backwards, he first fired the launcher at the cyborg's back in an attempt to try to destroy the cords that attached the weapons to their owner, before swapping back to his M16 and began to pour lead towards the robot's head to try and get its attention away from the others- most notably Geralt. He was taking the first strike, which hopefully would draw the bot's attention away from the general masses and instead towards the lone soldier- better for the enemy to only be able to target one person instead of many, after all.

"EAT LEAD, YOU NAZI FUCKFACE!" Frank shouted, almost making him seem hypocritical for berating Baiken's actions and yelling earlier.

“Ah, don’t get too cocky, mein foes. While it is true that you may be all-mighty in your respective realms, we will see whether that compares to Strohe--”
The soldier paused as Asuka shoved through the crowd, the girl’s glee stretching a friendly grin across the cyborg’s once-scowl.
“Du musst also Asuka sein! Ich habe viel von dir gehört, kleines Mädchen. Vielleicht werden wir, wenn du älter wirst, gemeinsam für das Vaterland kämpfen! (So you must be Asuka! I’ve heard much about you, little girl. Perhaps when you grow older, we shall fight together, for the Fatherland!)”
The German soldier laughed, his warm expression a striking contrast to his otherwise intimidating exterior.
However, it didn’t last very long. While Mercer’s dismissiveness and Jack’s rude gestures all struck chords with the loyal officer's temper, nothing infuriated him more than Geralt’s preemptive mental assault, which left the cyborg groaning and stumbling for a moment or two before he finally regained his senses.
Stroheim readjusted his monocle, the corner of his lip twitching as he stuffed the orb back into his abdomen.
The soldier rose to his fullest height, his black-gloved hand twisting, whirring and contorting in unnatural ways, the leather encasing it stretching and shredding as his fingers cracked and shifted. Just how much of him was mechanical? Was there anything human left in him at all?

“Now I shall show you…”

The abdominal cannon extended once more, the cyborg’s gaze taking a grudgeful lock on the Witcher. Yet that wasn’t all the half-robotic body of the Nazi had to offer...

From the back of his upper collarbone two shotguns, a laser-guided rocket launcher, an SMG, and an automatic assault rifle ripped through his uniform and extended over his shoulder, all individually taking aim.

Geralt's eyes widened as the strange monster of a man, apparently responsible for the deaths of millions according to some of the conversations he'd heard, pulled assorted weaponry out of his back. The only indication Geralt had that they were weapons was that they were pointed right at him. It seemed he and his opponent weren't on the same wavelength; the insane masked maniac had already used his strange weapon on Stroheim when he attacked. That seemed like it was going to cost the Witcher dearly, as he had no idea how to avoid this oncoming attack.

For now, he threw up an Active Quen sign around himself, a bright orange shield that would protect him, and those behind him, from at least a few shots.

• "Oh, shit..." Woods cursed aloud as he grit his teeth, taking an involuntary step backwards as he watched Stroheim's huge firearms quickly ready themselves and aim at one of his comrades, the pale-haired man. There was almost no way anyone human could legitimately survive an arsenal like that- not without some outer influence, that was. The soldier did notice a lot of things happening around him- the long-eared man turning into a sickly pale hue, the hooded man growing claws, Agent Saga drawing her own set of knives, the smoke-wielder seemingly utilizing the chain that had been on the door earlier, hell even Lann rejoining Frank, to name a few- but most importantly, he noticed the animal trying to charge something up. It seemed to grow bigger by the second, but not much- it only started from a little golf ball, and Frank got the feeling that he needed to cover him long enough for the ball to actually do something.

The American scowled before reflexively moving towards his foe's rear flank with relatively quick agility for an average human, quickly flicking open his M203 launcher's chamber. Before anyone else- more notably, the melee fighters- could get too close to the Nazi robot, Frank had slotted in one of the 40mm grenades, and eyeballed the distance between him and his foe. Taking a few steps backwards, he first fired the launcher at the cyborg's back in an attempt to try to destroy the cords that attached the weapons to their owner, before swapping back to his M16 and began to pour lead towards the robot's head to try and get its attention away from the others- most notably Geralt. He was taking the first strike, which hopefully would draw the bot's attention away from the general masses and instead towards the lone soldier- better for the enemy to only be able to target one person instead of many, after all.

"EAT LEAD, YOU NAZI FUCKFACE!" Frank shouted, almost making him seem hypocritical for berating Baiken's actions and yelling earlier.

His eyes widened once more, as it seemed he was in the company of a bunch of what were either sorcerers, or monsters. He nodded to Frank, regardless of whether the man's efforts to save him were in vain. As with CHEF, Geralt would remember that.

Haz. Haz. FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla uwupolice uwupolice Corrosion Corrosion DapperDogman DapperDogman Shadowfall Shadowfall

“Now I shall show you…”

From the back of his upper collarbone two shotguns, a laser-guided rocket launcher, an SMG, and an automatic assault rifle ripped through his uniform and extended over his shoulder, all individually taking aim.

"All non-combatants, please retreat to a safe distance" CHEF requests of the group "Ensuring the safety of all allied parties carries the risk of this unit's destruction" he looks over his shoulder for a moment at the three people he had so far become at least somewhat familiar with "Such a risk is acceptable, do not intervene on this unit's behalf"

Knees bending, and hands tightening, the machine scans the positions of all allies, his scans being cut short as Handsome Jack begins attacking the cyborg. Turning to Delsin, the machine pointed to Stroheim "Utilise your smoke projectiles to obscure the enemy's line of sight on your ally!" he advises, realizing the only way to save everyone now that someone had started the fight was to make them work together to win without any losses.

Without turning, he addresses Widowmaker, speaking to her in French to ensure she knew it was meant for her "Mademoiselle, veuillez allumer le feu pour nos alliés (Miss, please lay down covering fire for our allies)" he then addresses Mercer, who he saw was bearing claws now "Your claws seem sharp and dense enough to potentially rend the weaponry mounted to our foe, perhaps flanking him to disarm him is a wise course of action?"

Before he got any further, others began to attack. The threat to human life was growing exponentially as they failed to co-ordinate effectively, at this rate people would die. He couldn't allow this. Not even a unit self destruct was sure to prevent loss of life here.

The͜r͠e's ̵a ̵w҉ąy t̀o sav̵e t́hem̢ al̷l͞
"Loading Kͥ͛ͪ̇̽҉̢͙͈i̛̭̺̹ͥ̾̒ͭ̓̀̚l̷̡͓̖ͤ̊̑̅ͯl̩̅ͫ̆ͬ̈́̀͠b̅̈̓҉̬͎̼̙̰ͅo͖̞̼̜̩͕͓͆͋̀t̵͚͉̞̅̄̓̾̉́.͎͉̝̞͎̣̯͍̑̑͂͘͠ê͖͙̞̯̔̾͋͒̾͡x̸̠͚ͣȩ̲͓͉͙̜͗̈ͮ̊"

His body seemed to freeze in place, before whirring back to life, and taking several steps forwards, his hand flinging open the door on his chest as a great burst of blue flame roared forwards, obscuring Stroheim's view of Geralt, and possibly incinerating any attacks that would be made by the cyborg towards the witcher.

"Inferior machine. Cease your futile struggles, make way for the future"

uwupolice uwupolice Corrosion Corrosion BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 Rhysie Rhysie QizPizza QizPizza

image.png

Getting up from the prone position as the action began to kick off, the Chicken squatted up against the rubble they were hiding behind, looking up at the American and Lann as they both entered the fight showcasing their power, skill and abilities, Niwatori turned to peer over the rubble she was behind to get a peak at her foe and what the others were doing.

Getting a quick glance at everything as people powered up and used their weaponry informed her as of to what her course of action would be. Using her ‘Eye of the Comorant’ the girl sent the two birds that were watching over the exterior through the door and up into the girders of the warehouse so that they could get a view of everyone from above.

Once they were in position, Niwatori would now have vision over the fight that was taking place in the warehouse, perfect for weighing up the power of everyone else fighting to know who might be the most dangerous of the group. Keeping a watchful eye through the different perspectives of the birds, almost like security cameras; she simply decided to cover her hands over her head, acting scared as if she was suppressed by Stroheim’s bullets, squealing and squeaking at every loud noise and impact that happened as the skirmish took place.

image.png

Haz. Haz. FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Drakerus Drakerus

Haz. Haz. FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Nightwisher Nightwisher jigglesworth jigglesworth Centurion_ Centurion_ @every1 else
As soon as Asuka touched the Orb, she felt herself seemingly rising in altitude. She also felt as though her hands were being wrapped around some invisible handles. Then she looked down and saw that something was building up around her. She was expecting something good, like a transformation into a princess, but instead of that, she was getting what eventually made out to be a pilotable robot.

The robot was ensentially a massively downsized version of the EVA Unit-02 from the canonical Neon Genesis Evangelion series. Her hands were forced to be up, but her elbows were pointing down. Not only that, but she could exit out of the robot from its back. There was also a view of what was going on outside the cockpit of the minature EVA; fighting, Stroheim, Frank Woods and many others unleashing their weaponry, etc. She would immediately jump into action...if she hadn’t been hit with a dilemma on her part.

Instead, Asuka ran out of the way of the fighters’, and Stroheim’s, fire. She was very much unsure of what to do; Stroheim posed as the closest to a father-figure as he was an immense German nationalist to her. On the other hand, the large group that she ended up with, starting with at the train, did not have German speakers, save for Shilo, who did speak her language. All-in-all, she was stuck on who to fight. If she fought Stroheim, she’d lose his support, but if she fought the large geoup, they’d all distrust her. Then, Asuka bit her lower lip, confused and afraid.

“U—Uh...Umm...”

[class=containerbox]position:absolute;z-index:1;width:310px;height:300px;background-color:white;padding:20px;margin-left:-20px;margin-top:-160px;pointer-events:none[/class]
[class=txtbox]margin-left:100px;background-color:white;font-size:10px;height:300px;overflow:hidden;text-align:justify;width:230px;pointer-events:visible[/class]
[class=scrollbox]width:230px;height:300px;overflow:auto;padding-right:30px;[/class]
widowmaker | amelié lacroix

info

inventory

• [div class=containerbox][div class=txtbox][div class=scrollbox]

The clique of interlopers departed to the cited address, mainly in silence. The lack of conversation would be welcoming to the assassin, seeing as she wasn't the type to talk a lot. Widowmaker listened to orders, made commands, and spoke general 'business'.
    However, the quiet undermined her contending mind. The guilt began to build upon her shoulders in a neat stack of concrete woes and regret. The disposition of the emotionless Widowmaker faced the heart-rending Amelie.

The bitter silence continued to allow her thoughts to pile up and muddle. There were no words between the group to distract her for the slightest, she wasn't even being pestered by the obnoxious masked man. She internally yearned for someone to speak up, even if it was out of place or vexatious.

Instead, the hum of a nearby car grabbed her attention. She slid her yellow orbs desperately to the vehicle, piled with women of all colors and shapes - literally. A man pimped out in a pink suit and lurid jewelry. The vehicle was equally lurid and boomed some song she's never heard. Her gaze lingered and the gaudy man glanced over with a smirk. Amelies lip curled and her eyebrows narrowed, giving him a menacing look before turning to take in the baroque structures that glittered with varying lights or neon glows.

She would brush by figures of heterogeneity, adorning flashy, conservative or mundane clothing, entering into allies or into a club or fancy restaurant.
    The ex-ballerinas mind began to wander at all the possibilities in Millennium City. Could she redeem herself or revert to her own ways? What paths could she take..

-- skip because I need to hurry the hell up --

Thankful for the distraction of the city, she was now able to be concerned with the thundering of gunfire. She shared a glance with the members of her groups, pausing as she noticed CHEF slide in front of them.
    Her eyebrows twitched upwards a bit, staring at the robot.
    Deep respect began to settle into the depths of her cold - possibly warming - heart.
    No one has ever taken a bullet for her. Widowmaker was always seen as independent. She was the product of Talon; why would she need protecting or even be cared for? All she is a deadly weapon to them, not a sentient being.

The words shared between the group brought her back to reality, and then the booming and obnoxious voice of the German.
    Other voices seemed to retort - and not just her own group -
    As an orb began to float about, she noticed that other beings were here, glowering slightly.
    "Merveilleux" She muttered, everything happening so fast, along with the gathering of people. Everyone began to gain certain powers, including her and her group.

"Mademoiselle, veuillez allumer le feu pour nos alliés."
    The combination of the welcoming language of her home, Alexs claws and Geralts shield, she brought herself back to reality and away from the clusterfuck of it all.
    "Oui, mais j'ai mon grappin maintenant. Merci (Yes, but I have my grappling hook now. Thank you.)" She responded to CHEF, making sure she didn't sound entirely cold.
    "I'll cover you guys up top." Amelie nodded, looking between the three before casting her wrist up. A hook shot out and clung to a platform quite a ways up. Now, she began to fly upwards, making a graceful display before flipping and landing on the top, pulling out Widows Kiss. She made sure to keep her sights on both her 'allies' and the enemy.

(( sorry, this was extremely brief and I'm sorry I couldn't entirely include everyone ; o ; ))

• [div class=containerbox][div class=txtbox][div class=scrollbox]
    mood: at least i got my grappling hook back
    health: parfait
    outfit:
    the usual
    ability: widow's kiss and grappling hook
    interactions: Corrosion Corrosion BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 DapperDogman DapperDogman Shadowfall Shadowfall and anyone else ;3
    music:
    [/div][/div][/div]

[/div][/div][/div]

"All non-combatants, please retreat to a safe distance" CHEF requests of the group "Ensuring the safety of all allied parties carries the risk of this unit's destruction" he looks over his shoulder for a moment at the three people he had so far become at least somewhat familiar with "Such a risk is acceptable, do not intervene on this unit's behalf"

Knees bending, and hands tightening, the machine scans the positions of all allies, his scans being cut short as Handsome Jack begins attacking the cyborg. Turning to Delsin, the machine pointed to Stroheim "Utilise your smoke projectiles to obscure the enemy's line of sight on your ally!" he advises, realizing the only way to save everyone now that someone had started the fight was to make them work together to win without any losses.

Without turning, he addresses Widowmaker, speaking to her in French to ensure she knew it was meant for her "Mademoiselle, veuillez allumer le feu pour nos alliés (Miss, please lay down covering fire for our allies)" he then addresses Mercer, who he saw was bearing claws now "Your claws seem sharp and dense enough to potentially rend the weaponry mounted to our foe, perhaps flanking him to disarm him is a wise course of action?"

Before he got any further, others began to attack. The threat to human life was growing exponentially as they failed to co-ordinate effectively, at this rate people would die. He couldn't allow this. Not even a unit self destruct was sure to prevent loss of life here.

The͜r͠e's ̵a ̵w҉ąy t̀o sav̵e t́hem̢ al̷l͞
"Loading Kͥ͛ͪ̇̽҉̢͙͈i̛̭̺̹ͥ̾̒ͭ̓̀̚l̷̡͓̖ͤ̊̑̅ͯl̩̅ͫ̆ͬ̈́̀͠b̅̈̓҉̬͎̼̙̰ͅo͖̞̼̜̩͕͓͆͋̀t̵͚͉̞̅̄̓̾̉́.͎͉̝̞͎̣̯͍̑̑͂͘͠ê͖͙̞̯̔̾͋͒̾͡x̸̠͚ͣȩ̲͓͉͙̜͗̈ͮ̊"

His body seemed to freeze in place, before whirring back to life, and taking several steps forwards, his hand flinging open the door on his chest as a great burst of blue flame roared forwards, obscuring Stroheim's view of Geralt, and possibly incinerating any attacks that would be made by the cyborg towards the witcher.

"Inferior machine. Cease your futile struggles, make way for the future"

uwupolice uwupolice Corrosion Corrosion BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 Rhysie Rhysie QizPizza QizPizza

Delsin Rowe Location= 52 Grapevine St. Northeast - Inside
Condition= Fighting

Interaction When the Nazi's weapons came out of his back, Delsin did a quick Smoke Dash backwards. "What the heck?!?! How many guns does this Nazi have?!?!" The Nazi then began opening fire on the group. Delsin made another Smoke Dash to narrowly avoid a rocket flying towards him. He ran to cover again, narrowly avoiding a barrage of bullets. The pile of rubble that was his cover was soon destroyed by another rocket and Delsin took a few bullets to the chest. "Ha! Nice try Nazi! Thanks for the powers though!"
Interaction "Utilise your smoke projectiles to obscure the enemy's line of sight on your ally!" Some robot with a French accent began shouting orders to people in the area. Normally, Delsin wouldn't listen, but with the crazy Nazi cyborg, with enough weapons for a small army shooting at him, any plan seemed good to him. Delsin made a rebellious grunt as he fired off numerous smoke bolts towards the Nazi's face. Another explosion rang across the room, followed by shouting and gunfire coming from soldier boy. Then, a geyser of blue flames spewed out of the French robot blocking the Nazi's view. Delsin took this chance to fire off his Cinder Rocket and the Nazi's stomach gun and dash in, swinging his chain at the Nazi's face. When the chain connected with the scumbag's face, small explosions erupted along the chain. Delsin then Smoke Dashed backwards, hoping that the Nazi went down.

Notes Interacting With: Haz. Haz. (Stohiem) DapperDogman DapperDogman (CHEF) FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Frank)

Italicized Unbolded Colored=Internal Dialogue
Bolded Colored=External Dialogue

Inventory -An ordinary chain

Powers -Enhanced Durability
-Smoke Manipulation:

-Smoke Shot
-Smoke Dash
-Cinder Rocket

Last edited:
Corvo walked back a few steps as Stroheim released his back arsenal of guns he'd never seen before. This robot alone is something he never thought he would see, let alone exist in the first place. Of course, he is in the future, to his understanding, so he shouldn't really be surprised at this point. As he thought up his next move, he observed the others. One man with an automatic rifle went behind the German, and launched a grenade at him, as a white-haired man threw up what is probably a shield to protect them. Another robot walked forward a bit towards the German and sent a load of flames at him. Corvo, on the other hand, folded up his sword, as he is not using it here, and aimed his pistol at Stroheim.
The best course of action would be to shoot the robot's head, however with everything going on he couldn't be sure whether he'd hit it or not, so he instead fired at the German's torso, blasting off 4 shots in quick succession. He'd fire more, but one person decided to get up close and personal and attack the Nazi with a chain, breaking off Corvo's barrage, lest he is caught in the whale oil explosions. Everyone else, though, were at safe distances from the shots.
Haz. Haz.

mEC9e4a.png

Mentions: Haz. Haz. ManyFaces ManyFaces

As Pat sat on the ground coming back to terms with his new found powers he found them a lot more limiting than he previously had them. As he sighed and lifted his head up to look at Stroheim he saw that he was about to begin gunning everyone down, at that point time looked like it slowed down and Pat thought to himself; "Should I use the blood mark on his coat to delay him a tiny bit? No that wouldn't be enough time to do anything... Grox shit.".

He proceeded to look in the direction of Maxwell as he saw a pile of rubble right next to him, Pat immediately gets up and proceeds to do a running tackle on Maxwell reminiscent of the one Wilson did on him earlier that day landing them behind the rubber. Now being on top of Maxwell Pat says to him with a grin; "While I would certainly love to continue this encounter we should probably do something before he blows us away, literally.".

• Frank rolled: 4

Stroheim furrowed his brow as Frank launched into battle, weapons by his side and an even more vicious scowl stretched across his filthy American lips. A true warrior, surely, but not one suited for combat against the German war machine. The MG 34 spun a perfect 180 degrees, setting off the midair explosives Woods had fired with a blind barrage of rounds, though not exactly account for the detonation radius, which left the shoulder-mounted arsenal scorched and likely unusable. This, however, did not dissuade Stroheim in the slightest.

Delsin rolled: 2

Though Delsin's hit-and-run tactics were admirable, Stroheim's robotic reaction time shined through regardless. Firstly, the smoke barrage was easily deflected by a retaliating onslaught of bullets from the Nazi's abdominal cannon, and, despite the Conduit's otherwise precise chain swing, the German was easily able to grab and yank the chain, leaving his mechanical hand merely scorched and its glove in tatters. Luckily for him, however, despite the youngster's vulnerable position, Stroheim simply let go of the smoke weapon as Delsin dashed away rather than follow up with a deadly, point-blank UV eye laser.

Corvo rolled: 4

Despite its primitiveness, Corvo's array of rounds were surprisingly effective, only hindered by the Nazi's quick-thinking which allowed him to suppress the explosives with his mechanical arms, leaving their inner joints partially hindered by the shrapnel and exposed. His remaining two simply missed, embedding themselves in the warehouse walls and detonating, sending rubble flying in every direction.
    In return, however, Stroheim fired his Abdominal Machine Gun in a concentrated burst, aiming for the assassin's feet as though to startle him rather than riddle him with bullet holes.

Last edited:
For the second time in a day Maxwell was tackled to the ground. His immediate thought was to defend himself, his clones all aiming their blades at the offender. However as Maxwell realized it was Pat, the clones returned to a neutral stance.
"I really hope this doesn't become a regular thing for me." The magician groaned as he squirmed out from under Pat and brushed himself off but kept low to the ground. "I have a plan, it looks like the cyborg's already faltering." Maxwell gestured to the trio of shadow clones who stood and awaited orders. "I'll send two of my shadow's to deal with things. If anything happens I'll have an extra and I can make more if I can get the cover."
Maxwell pointed at the Cyborg Nazi and mentally gave commands. The shadows were off.
Closing in on their target. They ran in opposite directions, both aiming to attack horizontally from the side.
All the while Maxwell watched from a considerably safe distance. "So, Patrick. What is it you have planned?" The magician asked without taking his eyes off the battle.

Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo Haz. Haz. @/anyone else

• Frank was a little surprised when Stroheim didn't punish Woods' failure to eliminate the German, but he didn't question it. Whether it be because of the cyborg's humongous ego or the others targeting him, it was a good thing the enemy didn't train his huge cannon on the American. By the looks of it, that thing could rip through cover as easily as a hot knife through butter- not something he wanted shot into the balls. It probably wouldn't exactly be healthy for anyone else, either- he had to keep the German's attention constantly shifting in order to make sure he couldn't use his main cannon. Better yet, maybe he could get the others to... Destroy the main cannon itself? His M203 had done some work on the Nazi's shoulder weapons, so he could probably assume the cannon was just as vulnerable. He hoped so, at least.

"Aim for the gun- the giant thing in his stomach! We get rid of that, he can't get us at range!"
    The Master Sergeant barked towards the others fighting against the robot, adding the "giant thing" in statement in the hopes that folks who had no experience with guns would know what he meant. Unfortunately, Frank himself didn't have a good sight on the man's stomach- considering he was still facing the German's back- so there wasn't much he could do. Instead, the American took the time to quickly drop the M16's empty magazine into his hand, flipping the two taped mags so the second, fresh round of bullets hit the rifle. He also popped the 40mm launcher's chamber open once more, letting the empty grenade shell fall to the ground before inserting his second grenade- the last one he had. He'd need to make it count.

"Keep putting pressure!" He added- important, since one couldn't go on offense if they were constantly forced into playing defensively- as he began to circle around, trying to get a clear aim at the German's stomach. If he had a chance, the Marine would bring a hailstorm of bullets raining upon his foe once more, trying to aim specifically at the golden cannon's barrel itself in an attempt to "jam" it with a lucky bullet that could potentially put the Nazi's round-spraying to a screeching halt.

Baiken

The samurai observes the battle unfold, seeing that the Nazi's weaponry is deemed formidable. "Troublesome, I have seen better guns than those." She commented "Though, it wouldn't be fair for me to miss this out." She then 'casually' walks into the battlefield, with any bullet that comes flying at her gets sliced in half quickly with a draw of her sword.

Haz. Haz.

tumblr_nuw3l3DlXC1ug8xyio1_r1_500.gif

Handsome Jack

Current Inventory: Hyperion Nemesis (Repeater Pistol)

Jack saw the monster for a quick second as he said to himself “Well, at least this isn’t kind worse than The Warrior back in Pandora” as he decided to try to at least perform to do some damage to the darn thing with his trusty Repeater Pistol, the Hyperion Nemesis and loading by the least 1 full cartdrige of ammo he just looked and said

tumblr_nv2355goQI1ug8xyio1_500.gif

Come and get me” as the corporate madman said those keywords for probably anything to go wrong unknowingly succeeding in what he‘s gonna do (or not), as then The so-known employee who killed his boss by strangulating the living shit outta him and then taking his place decides to aim and shoot to the monster’s head, Right leg, and maybe the left arm “IF YOU KNOW WHAT’S GOOD FOR THIS THING, THEN END IT’S MISERY” Jack decided to yell as he jumped into combat and tried to get himself not killed

Haz. Haz.

Last edited:
Stroheim struggled to take on the large group of lost individuals, something that was enough to make Asuka worry more for him as she sided towards working with him. She couldn't imagine her newly-acquired idol falling down to his knees to a group that did not even tolerate him just because of baseless reasons. She did not know what the word "Nazi" meant, but at this point, she didn't care. So she turned towards one of the members of the larger fighting sight, focusing on Lann. She proceeded to charge towards him, preparing to deliver a hard punch to his head.

Drakerus Drakerus Haz. Haz.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread