Millennium City: Nova - The Mysterious People Caper

Delsin Rowe Location= Upper Class Area - Bigby Wolf's office
Condition= Slightly Frustrated

Interaction "...Ja" The German girl said what Delsin assumed was yes. Baiken then told Delsin to translate her message. "I only say that because...well...she is too young, and I'm worried about her safety." Delsin didn't expect this kind of concern and care coming from Baiken. She seemed like a complete jerk, but as the day went on, she began to show her soft side. She's definitely a tsundere or something like that.

"Uhm...okay...?" Delsin was by no means a professional translator. All he did was play charades with the little girl, but he would try. He turned toward the little girl and began once again, his pantomime. "You." Delsin pointed at the girl with a finger. "Stay." Delsin brought his arms to close his chest. "With us." He then put an arm around Jak and an arm around Baiken. "Safe." Delsin crossed his arms in an "X" shape and clenched his hands. They really had to get a phone or something with a translator app. This is going to be a tedious process, as the ninja girl doesn't seem to want to come with.

Notes Interacting With: Zamasu Zamasu (Baiken) darkred darkred (Jak) marc122 marc122 (Asuka)

Italicized Unbolded Colored=Internal Dialogue
Bolded Colored=External Dialogue

Inventory -Two halves of an ordinary chain
-Two Cinder Missiles

Powers -Enhanced Durability
-Smoke Manipulation:

-Smoke Shot
-Smoke Dash
-Cinder Missile
[/b]

Jak nodded "Come on, both of us can protect you. It's alright, Baiken. We are not that bad. I promise. I like you too, see?"

Abilites:
Dark Jak- 65 percent
Blaster

For those of you who headed to the Ice Cream Parlor, you’d be met with several sights. For starters, there was what looked like an arguing couple seated in the booth at the other end of the shop. Then, there seemed to be a tall, lanky individual seated at a table, who looked like he was worth chatting with. Finally, there was the guy at the counter, though there appeared to be a line.

marc122 marc122 darkred darkred Zamasu Zamasu QizPizza QizPizza @IceCreamParlor

Meanwhile, for those of you who headed to the tailor, you’d be met with a.... less than favorable sight.

latest

“I demand a coat in my size!! Do you know how cold it gets here at night?! I’m wearing a chip bag for corn’s sake!!!” The bird creature yelled, causing a groan from the tailor.

“For the last time sir, we don’t tailor coats in your size.” He said with a loud groan of annoyance. The bird, clearly not wanting to take no for an answer, pulled out what looked like a wand of somebody sort and fired a large blast in the tailor’s direction, causing him to duck behind a desk.

“The hell man!? I just cleaned up!!”

You could either try and end the fight or let it play out.

YellowTemperence YellowTemperence FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @Tailor​

For those of you who headed to the Ice Cream Parlor, you’d be met with several sights. For starters, there was what looked like an arguing couple seated in the booth at the other end of the shop. Then, there seemed to be a tall, lanky individual seated at a table, who looked like he was worth chatting with. Finally, there was the guy at the counter, though there appeared to be a line.

marc122 marc122 darkred darkred Zamasu Zamasu QizPizza QizPizza @IceCreamParlor

Meanwhile, for those of you who headed to the tailor, you’d be met with a.... less than favorable sight.

latest

“I demand a coat in my size!! Do you know how cold it gets here at night?! I’m wearing a chip bag for corn’s sake!!!” The bird creature yelled, causing a groan from the tailor.

“For the last time sir, we don’t tailor coats in your size.” He said with a loud groan of annoyance. The bird, clearly not wanting to take no for an answer, pulled out what looked like a wand of somebody sort and fired a large blast in the tailor’s direction, causing him to duck behind a desk.

“The hell man!? I just cleaned up!!”

You could either try and end the fight or let it play out.

YellowTemperence YellowTemperence FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @Tailor​

Jak searched around the Ice Cream Parlor only to look over at the tall, lanky individual sitting at a table. He figured it might be the safest option at this point

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore marc122 marc122 Zamasu Zamasu QizPizza QizPizza

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred Zamasu Zamasu QizPizza QizPizza
“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!”

A barely human shriek disturbed Asuka to the point of triggering her PTSD; this time, it was her at the hospital, being choked by her mother as she screamed for help. She collapsed to the floor, nearly having had a heart attack, as painful tears began flowing in her eyes. As she let go of her mech's handles to wipe said tears off, she tried to calm down. Afterwards, she grabbed onto her mech's handles again, then turned towards the shriek's source; the tall, lanky man at a table. She had never heard something like that before; the last few times she did hear shrieking, or screaming, it was either from strangers, familiars, or herself. Nonetheless, she hurried over to the table, her mech's feet making tiny rumble after tiny rumble, until she came across Jak standing near him, looking confused.

"Was war das denn?! (What was that?!)"

As soon as Asuka shouted the above, she looked left-and-right, before realizing that there was no Shilo to translate for her, but rather only Delsin, a poor man's Shilo. She then sighed, shaking her head, as she prepared for another round of charades.​

Baiken
At this point, I am getting bored with her

The samurai did not even react to the guy's sudden scream. She stayed silent for quite some time, but then she broke it upon hearing Asuka scream and collapse. Something is off that made Baiken shrug. When the German girk asked, Baiken says "Some idiot plumber, skinny and looks like child predator."

marc122 marc122 darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore QizPizza QizPizza

Delsin Rowe Location= Millennium City - Ice Cream Parlor
Condition=Casual/Curious

Interaction The ice cream parlor wasn't anything special. A couple of tables, a counter with all the ice cream and several patrons either hanging around or waiting to order. The people that caught the Conduit's eye were an arguing couple, a lanky man by himself and the employee. The employee would most likely know the most about whatever's happening around here, but there was a line. Delsin didn't really feel like waiting in the line for nothing. He didn't have a single dollar for any ice cream or anything else that was of value. He decided to designate Baiken and Asuka to wait in line. The little girl seemed really eager for ice cream and Baiken could maybe intimidate the shop employee to give it out for free or something. Hopefully nothing too violent though. "Baiken, mind if you wait in line with Asuka here and get her some ice cream. If you don't have any cash, convince him that we're working on the missing persons case. Just don't do anything violent. We're here to help, not hurt."

As the two girls did whatever, Delsin walked over to the couple while Jak went to tall guy. It's probably for the best that he didn't let Baiken deal with the couple. Two angry people and a hot-head chick with a sword does not mix very well."Hello, mister and missus. Is there an issue...?"

"What the heck?!?" The Conduit's attention immediately snapped to the source of the scream, a tall, purple, Mario looking kind of guy. "Or was it Luigi?... Doesn't matter." He then saw Asuka in her mech collapse onto the floor before getting back up. She seemed to have some kind of negative response to the scream. Delsin didn't know exactly what she was feeling, but it didn't seem very good. "What could be the worse that can happen? Wait...doesn't matter either."

"Was war das denn?!"

Again, Delsin was not versed in the German language at all, but he had to try. He knocked on the side of the mech to get the girl's attention and began another round of charades. "Man would this be easier if I had a pen and some paper." "Don't." Delsin crossed his arms. "Be anxious." He held his head in his hands like he was stressing out. "Go with Baiken." A finger pointed at the girl's mech and then towards Baiken. "Get ice cream." He then pointed towards the various tubs of ice cream being displayed behind the glass at the counter. Hopefully, that would calm the girl down. He made sure to keep the mech in the corner of his vision as he went back to the couple. "Sorry about that. But as I was saying, is there something wrong?"

Notes Interacting With: Zamasu Zamasu marc122 marc122 darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

-Two Cinder Missiles

-Smoke Manipulation

-Smoke Shot
-Smoke Dash​
-Cinder Missile​

Last edited:
VIR_105858_8710_relaciona_los_personajes_de_jak_and_daxter_con_sus_nombres.gif

Jak eyed the man with the purple hat and winced after the man yelled "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

The long eared man nodded "Um yeah, Hi?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred Zamasu Zamasu QizPizza QizPizza

A barely human shriek disturbed Asuka to the point of triggering her PTSD; this time, it was her at the hospital, being choked by her mother as she screamed for help. She collapsed to the floor, nearly having had a heart attack, as painful tears began flowing in her eyes. As she let go of her mech's handles to wipe said tears off, she tried to calm down. Afterwards, she grabbed onto her mech's handles again, then turned towards the shriek's source; the tall, lanky man at a table. She had never heard something like that before; the last few times she did hear shrieking, or screaming, it was either from strangers, familiars, or herself. Nonetheless, she hurried over to the table, her mech's feet making tiny rumble after tiny rumble, until she came across Jak standing near him, looking confused.

"Was war das denn?! (What was that?!)"

As soon as Asuka shouted the above, she looked left-and-right, before realizing that there was no Shilo to translate for her, but rather only Delsin, a poor man's Shilo. She then sighed, shaking her head, as she prepared for another round of charades.​
Baiken
At this point, I am getting bored with her

The samurai did not even react to the guy's sudden scream. She stayed silent for quite some time, but then she broke it upon hearing Asuka scream and collapse. Something is off that made Baiken shrug. When the German girk asked, Baiken says "Some idiot plumber, skinny and looks like child predator."

marc122 marc122 darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore QizPizza QizPizza
The taller one seemed to enjoy the company, a smile contorting on his lips as his mustache seemed to twitch a little.

_vector__waluigi_smirk_by_geno_dimentio-d5z08n5.png

“WAAA!” The figure exclaimed in joy. Though, his smile soon turned into a frown as Baiken approached the table and called him a child predator.

7be8e5ffb38bbf925e28d01c94373fd8e527c055_hq.gif

“Waaaaa......”

Looks like you’d better apologize before things get ugly.

Zamasu Zamasu darkred darkred marc122 marc122

Meanwhile, as you approached the arguing couple, you’d find that they weren’t exactly a couple.

42b.png

“Drake?”

“Yeah?”

“Where’s the door hole?”

“It’s right there, I drew it with magic marker.”

A quick glance to the windows would reveal a crudely drawn image of a door in what looked like Crayola.

“You were supposed to cut it out with the power saw!”

“Dude I’m gonna!”

As Delsin approached, the taller, more fat one would look at him with a groan. “Yeah, we’re fine. It’s just that my IDIOT brother was suppose to cut out the door, but forgot the power saw!”

“Dude I said I’m gonna!”

“Shut up, Drake!”

QizPizza QizPizza

lucario battle ready.png

Lucario

The Aura Pokemon was no stranger to the behavior of this rather ugly bird creature. As a matter of fact, Lucario's first response was a tired exhale out of his nose. Lowly thieves or rude Pokemon back in almost every town Lucario had visited on his world acted in such a way, having no respect for shopkeepers, their wares, or their property. As much as Lucario had always wanted to just throw each and every one to Officer Magnezone and be done with the entire situation, doing so inevitably led to him being called out for being a bit too rash and quick to judge- and these comments did not just come from his leader. A certain, rather powerful Pokemon was the one who made him realize how foolish jumping too quickly at petty crimes was.

The canine shook his head and jolted himself back to the situation at hand. He couldn't immediately go to threats and violence, and he resisted the temptation by thinking about the capabilities of that wand. Lucario stuck his arm out across Frank's chest to show that he would be the one to step up first. The Guardian of Aura cleared his throat into his paw and tread closer to the verbal and quickly-escalating-to-violence argument.

"Pardon me," Lucario started with a firm tone of voice, much to his own surprise. Just a few minutes ago before their arrival, he had been so weak in mi- no, no. Think about the task at hand, Lucario scolded himself and got right back to continuing his interruption. "Would you two mind telling me what's going on here?" He asked the tailor and the bird creature.

Mentions:
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

• The tiny bird... thing was most certainly something that Frank was wary of. His general gut instinct told him two things: One, a furious fowl with a wand is likely a public threat, and two, he needed to deal with the peril as necessary. The Marine's hands were moving towards his Colt M16 until his dog pal Lucario stopped him. He tilted his head and furrowed his brow, but this time he let the Pokemon take over. After all, the wolf seemed keen on making peace, not war- contrary to Woods' plan of approach. If anything went wrong, the soldier was still there to shoot shit up.

Last edited:
View attachment 425539

Lucario

The Aura Pokemon was no stranger to the behavior of this rather ugly bird creature. As a matter of fact, Lucario's first response was a tired exhale out of his nose. Lowly thieves or rude Pokemon back in almost every town Lucario had visited on his world acted in such a way, having no respect for shopkeepers, their wares, or their property. As much as Lucario had always wanted to just throw each and every one to Officer Magnezone and be done with the entire situation, doing so inevitably led to him being called out for being a bit too rash and quick to judge- and these comments did not just come from his leader. A certain, rather powerful Pokemon was the one who made him realize how foolish jumping too quickly at petty crimes was.

The canine shook his head and jolted himself back to the situation at hand. He couldn't immediately go to threats and violence, and he resisted the temptation by thinking about the capabilities of that wand. Lucario stuck his arm out across Frank's chest to show that he would be the one to step up first. The Guardian of Aura cleared his throat into his paw and tread closer to the verbal and quickly-escalating-to-violence argument.

"Pardon me," Lucario started with a firm tone of voice, much to his own surprise. Just a few minutes ago before their arrival, he had been so weak in mi- no, no. Think about the task at hand, Lucario scolded himself and got right back to continuing his interruption. "Would you two mind telling me what's going on here?" He asked the tailor and the bird creature.

Mentions:
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

• The tiny bird... thing was most certainly something that Frank was wary of. His general gut instinct told him two things: One, a furious fowl with a wand is likely a public threat, and two, he needed to deal with the peril as necessary. The Marine's hands were moving towards his Colt M16 until his dog pal Lucario stopped him. He tilted his head and furrowed his brow, but this time he let the Pokemon take over. After all, the wolf seemed keen on making peace, not war- contrary to Woods' plan of approach. If anything went wrong, the soldier was still there to shoot shit up.

As Lucario approached him, the bird creature would glance up at the dog thing with a look of anger on his face.

latest

This cretin denied me a coat that fits me! And it gets really cold here at night!” He shouted as he crossed his arms, his beak trembling as if he was about to break down crying. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I—“ He would pause for a moment and freeze in his tracks, before looking down to his wand. “Oh, hold on! I have to take this!”

latest

He would then proceed to hold his wand next to his ear, as if talking to someone. “Yes... No.... uh huh. No I don’t know what’s that thing is! ...Why? ....Okay okay!” The bird creature then proceeded to point his wand at Frank’s gun.

“Levitato!” He shouted, causing Frank’s gun to become surrounded in a green orb and float out of reach, but still within the building.

“So, my wand told me I have to fight you guys. It’s nothing personal, really but, yknow...”

latest

“Business is business!”

He then proceeded to fire a large blast of magic towards Lucario and Frank.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

lucario aura sphere charge.png

Lucario

"This cretin denied me a coat that fits me! And it gets really cold here at night!" The bird thing replied. The canine tilted his head at the sudden trembling in the creature's beak- just for a moment, Lucario could see himself in the creature. Sure, that thing may have looked much older than Lucario was when he used to cry as a Riolu, but the reaction felt the exact same. Maybe he was being a bit too harsh? The canine raised his paws defensively and took a few steps forward. That Sylveon was right. You should never lash out at someone for a petty crime... who knew that this creature would cry of all things?

Suddenly, the bird creature stopped and said "Oh, hold on! I have to take this!" Lucario himself found himself frozen. Was that wand similar to the Connection Orb of the canine's own Expedition Society? Surely he couldn't communicate with anyone across the world with it...

To the Aura Pokemon's shock, the bird creature raised the want to his ear and spoke into it just like Lucario would have done with the Connection Orb (well, minus the 'raise-the-object-to-your-ear' part). "No I don’t know what’s that thing is!" The bird protested into the wand. The canine raised a brow at this- he didn't know what this 'thing' the bird was talking about was, nor did he hear any sort of voice coming from the wand as he did when he communicated with someone over the Connection Orb. Was the other side whispering? He found no sort of advantage in doing that. Unless...

The bird then pointed his wand at the weapon of Frank only to cry out a word that didn't even sound like any sort of language Lucario knew. Before this action settled in, Frank's weapon was removed from his hands by some weird orb and float away. The canine tried to reach out and grab at it, but tripped out of sheer conflict as to whether or not he should stay and protect the now unarmed Frank or chase after the gun. Lucario's fears of an unstable criminal were confirmed when the bird affirmed one thing...

So, my wand told me I have to fight you guys. It’s nothing personal, really but, yknow... business is business!

That's when Lucario figured that Sylveon from before was completely wrong.

"I still don't like all these bad guys running around our village..."

The Aura Pokemon rolled to the side to dodge the incoming blast of magic while a familiar ball of blue energy formed in his own right paw. A full-force Aura Sphere would do more harm than good- they had to protect the owner of this place, not destroy his property further. As Lucario turned onto his back to face the bird creature again, he thrust his right arm out to unleash his Aura Sphere with shut eyes in the bird's general direciton, but it instead burst open like a balloon and generated a bright flash of light.​

• At first, it seemed like Lucario's persuasive efforts actually worked on the pocket-sized fowl. Its waivering resolve was relatively obvious to Frank, but that didn't exactly excuse the furball from flailing his crazy-assed magic all over the place. If anything, the thing needed anger management lessons instead of a new coat- but then again, the black-haired male hadn't been an inhabitant long enough in Millennium to know exactly whether or not the animal's claim that being cold was good enough of a reason to be pissed off.

"Well, I dunno- go find some crazy wizard who could shrink a coat to your size, and not be shooting magic toys all over the place,"
    The blue-eyed man sarcastically grunted, shaking his head at the small thing's frustration and apparent stupidity for thinking someone could make a jacket for him. He fell silent, a frown etching upon his face, when the thing talked to its magical wand doohickey. Without warning, though, the pest said some kinda Latin word- Or was it Greek? It sounded more like Greek to me- causing his M16A1- still slung over his back- to grow a bubble and begin to rise in the air. Frank just barely had enough time to get the sling off, falling to the ground face-flat with a soft grunt, before rolling onto his back and finding out that it was more or less unobtainable for the time being. His frown turned into a glare as he pulled himself up to his feet and faced the tiny thing.

"Hey, what's the big idea, you little-"
    Before the Marine could finish his sentence, the bird announced something about business, then fired another helping of magic towards him and his canine companion. This time, Frank was able to not just dive to the side, but rolled left and away from Lucario; had the magician-bird used the blast first then utilized the disarming spell, Woods would probably have been hit by both of them without question. However, thanks to the disarming of his assault rifle, Woods was instantaneously on edge- raring for a brawl.

"Okay, scumbag- If this is just for 'business', prepare to go bankrupt!"
    Frank snarled, still on his feet thanks to his quick roll. Had he just dove to the ground, he probably would've been left open; instead, because he was already up and running he was able to do a quick scan of the tailor- maybe he could find something that would be useful as a makeshift weapon, or a tool that could get his M16 down and even the odds. Regardless, he spotted the Pokemon's mystical ball building up once more, and braced his eyes for whatever explosive impact would occur. When it became apparent that the Aura Sphere wasn't explosive this time- merely acting similar to a flashbang- the soldier was quick to react and rushed forward to try and tackle the bird, just like how he and Geralt had done so to the mercenary asshat in the warehouse.

View attachment 426232

Lucario

"This cretin denied me a coat that fits me! And it gets really cold here at night!" The bird thing replied. The canine tilted his head at the sudden trembling in the creature's beak- just for a moment, Lucario could see himself in the creature. Sure, that thing may have looked much older than Lucario was when he used to cry as a Riolu, but the reaction felt the exact same. Maybe he was being a bit too harsh? The canine raised his paws defensively and took a few steps forward. That Sylveon was right. You should never lash out at someone for a petty crime... who knew that this creature would cry of all things?

Suddenly, the bird creature stopped and said "Oh, hold on! I have to take this!" Lucario himself found himself frozen. Was that wand similar to the Connection Orb of the canine's own Expedition Society? Surely he couldn't communicate with anyone across the world with it...

To the Aura Pokemon's shock, the bird creature raised the want to his ear and spoke into it just like Lucario would have done with the Connection Orb (well, minus the 'raise-the-object-to-your-ear' part). "No I don’t know what’s that thing is!" The bird protested into the wand. The canine raised a brow at this- he didn't know what this 'thing' the bird was talking about was, nor did he hear any sort of voice coming from the wand as he did when he communicated with someone over the Connection Orb. Was the other side whispering? He found no sort of advantage in doing that. Unless...

The bird then pointed his wand at the weapon of Frank only to cry out a word that didn't even sound like any sort of language Lucario knew. Before this action settled in, Frank's weapon was removed from his hands by some weird orb and float away. The canine tried to reach out and grab at it, but tripped out of sheer conflict as to whether or not he should stay and protect the now unarmed Frank or chase after the gun. Lucario's fears of an unstable criminal were confirmed when the bird affirmed one thing...

So, my wand told me I have to fight you guys. It’s nothing personal, really but, yknow... business is business!

That's when Lucario figured that Sylveon from before was completely wrong.

"I still don't like all these bad guys running around our village..."

The Aura Pokemon rolled to the side to dodge the incoming blast of magic while a familiar ball of blue energy formed in his own right paw. A full-force Aura Sphere would do more harm than good- they had to protect the owner of this place, not destroy his property further. As Lucario turned onto his back to face the bird creature again, he thrust his right arm out to unleash his Aura Sphere with shut eyes in the bird's general direciton, but it instead burst open like a balloon and generated a bright flash of light.​

• At first, it seemed like Lucario's persuasive efforts actually worked on the pocket-sized fowl. Its waivering resolve was relatively obvious to Frank, but that didn't exactly excuse the furball from flailing his crazy-assed magic all over the place. If anything, the thing needed anger management lessons instead of a new coat- but then again, the black-haired male hadn't been an inhabitant long enough in Millennium to know exactly whether or not the animal's claim that being cold was good enough of a reason to be pissed off.

"Well, I dunno- go find some crazy wizard who could shrink a coat to your size, and not be shooting magic toys all over the place," The blue-eyed man sarcastically grunted, shaking his head at the small thing's frustration and apparent stupidity for thinking someone could make a jacket for him. He fell silent, a frown etching upon his face, when the thing talked to its magical wand doohickey. Without warning, though, the pest said some kinda Latin word- Or was it Greek? It sounded more like Greek to me- causing his M16A1- still slung over his back- to grow a bubble and begin to rise in the air. Frank just barely had enough time to get the sling off, falling to the ground face-flat with a soft grunt, before rolling onto his back and finding out that it was more or less unobtainable for the time being. His frown turned into a glare as he pulled himself up to his feet and faced the tiny thing.

"Hey, what's the big idea, you little-" Before the Marine could finish his sentence, the bird announced something about business, then fired another helping of magic towards him and his canine companion. This time, Frank was able to not just dive to the side, but rolled left and away from Lucario; had the magician-bird used the blast first then utilized the disarming spell, Woods would probably have been hit by both of them without question. However, thanks to the disarming of his assault rifle, Woods was instantaneously on edge- raring for a brawl.

"Okay, scumbag- If this is just for 'business', prepare to go bankrupt!" Frank snarled, still on his feet thanks to his quick roll. Had he just dove to the ground, he probably would've been left open; instead, because he was already up and running he was able to do a quick scan of the tailor- maybe he could find something that would be useful as a makeshift weapon, or a tool that could get his M16 down and even the odds. Regardless, he spotted the Pokemon's mystical ball building up once more, and braced his eyes for whatever explosive impact would occur. When it became apparent that the Aura Sphere wasn't explosive this time- merely acting similar to a flashbang- the soldier was quick to react and rushed forward to try and tackle the bird, just like how he and Geralt had done so to the mercenary asshat in the warehouse.

(Dice Rolls: Frank-5 Lucario-4)

The flash bang managed to blind Ludo temporarily, which caused the small creature to shield his eyes using his right arm.

”GAAAAH! That’s cheating!” He exclaimed in anger. Just as he regained his vision, Ludo saw Frank coming right in for a tackle! With practically no time to react, the bird fell to the ground with a loud shriek.

maxresdefault.jpg

“Okay.... now you’re making me angry!” He shouted angrily. After charging up his wand, the broken star in the middle glowed bright enough to temporarily blind Frank. Then, Ludo shot a blast powerful enough to temporarily incapacitat both Frank and Lucario if they were hit!

YellowTemperence YellowTemperence FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

(2nd Dice Rolls: Lucario-5 Frank-6)​

• Frank, obviously, was significantly larger and had more mass than the magic bird, and thus it wasn't exactly that hard to knock it to the ground. He was about to reel in another punch when its wand flashed light, acting as its own pseudo-flashbang- after all, what goes around comes around. Under most normal circumstances, a flashbang wouldn't have affected him so much- most Marines were trained to "ignore" flashbangs to the best of their ability- but because of the wand's very unpredictable nature, the light flashed too fast for him to turn his head away.

"God damn it!"
    was all the black-haired male shouted as he leapt off his foe, taking a few steps backwards as his vision recovered- too late to spot the incoming projectile, unfortunately. It was too big to dodge, and it would likely hit both Lucario and him- the worst part was that Woods knew the blast would likely be as powerful as the one that mage had chucked towards the shopkeeper, so a hit from that would probably throw someone out of action for a while, if not permanently.

In the split-second that followed, the CIA operative made a decision to try and make a saving throw to keep the fight going. Instead of attempting to dodge the blast for himself and try to mitigate even a tiny bit of damage the attack could deal, he instead turned and shoved his Pokemon ally out of the way- Whether or not the aura-user wanted it, the American would try to get his comrade out of danger in the hopes that the canine would be mostly unscathed due to his quick thinking. Whether or not it would work, though, depended on how big that blast was. Either way, Woods wasn't thinking about his own safety as much as he was for Lucario's.

Condition=Casual/Frustrated

Interaction “Yeah, we’re fine. It’s just that my IDIOT brother was suppose to cut out the door, but forgot the power saw!”

Delsin stared at the two guys argue over whatever door was in question. He made a quick glance at the "door," to find a door drawn on the shop window. Delsin just gawked at the two retards before recomposing himself. He was starting to regret talking to them. "Guys, you do know that there's a door right there, right?" He pointed at the door that he just came through a minute ago. "But, if you are serious about the door, I'll take care of it for you, BUT you'll have to answer a few questions for me. Deal?"

Notes Interacting With: Zamasu Zamasu marc122 marc122 darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

-Two Cinder Missiles

-Smoke Manipulation

-Smoke Shot
-Smoke Dash
-Cinder Missile

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Zamasu Zamasu darkred darkred
Asuka did not know exactly what Baiken said, but as soon as Waluigi got mad at the group, she immediately picked up on the hint that the one-armed samurai insulted him. She realized that she'd have to do something, quick; if she stood where's she standing while not interfering, she and the others would face a rather nasty fight. Additionally, picking a fight with the plumber himself was not an option, since she was here to investigate, not fight. So, Asuka proceeded to push Baiken out of the group rather forcefully with her mech before pointing at her.​

Baiken

The samurai stared at Waluigi as he gets angry for the insult. She did not even mind. It may look like a fight is about to go down, but Baiken did not want that to happen. Suddenly, she gets forcefully pushed by Asuka, and that annoyed her a bit. "Hey! What the hell was that?" She asked the German mech rider "If you think I am starting a fight, don't get the wrong idea. We are here for something, and it is very important for us to gain focus on the mission. Just because I insulted the guy doesn't mean I am straying away from the objective. Let the guy fight, see if I care." Her words may be blunt, but it is true. She has no intentions, just wanting to get the mission over with.

Its official, I am bringing Filia back. Baiken can just bite the dust.

marc122 marc122 QizPizza QizPizza thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred

lucario surprise.png

Lucario

Lucario smiled as his blinding aura worked its 'magic' and stunned the bird long enough for Frank to tackle him to the ground. This was already going better than the fight at the warehouse! If we kept this coordination up, we can minimize damage to the store and probably not hit each other this time! Lucario thought just as the wand the bird was carrying began to glow once again. Lucario's heart skipped a beat as he quickly raised his arm and got ready to charge an Aura Sphere, though he stopped himself once he realized that Frank would also receive the brunt of the damage and would make this situation no different from the struggle with Stroheim. Lucario stepped back and kept his arms raised by his chest, but could only watch as the bird's wand grew ever brighter. In that moment, the canine could only hope that whatever that wand was charging, it wouldn't be lethal.

There was a brief moment of relief for the Aura Pokemon when it turned out to be a blinding light just like his before panic set in once the second blast was unleashed.

It didn't take a sixth sense to understand just how powerful that shot fired from the wand was. As soon as it was fired, Lucario could tell that contact with the blast would most definitely wound someone enough to take them down for the rest of the fight and most likely put them in the hospital for a while. The blast was too close to dodge, and firing an impromptu Aura Sphere would be useless as the canine didn't have enough time to charge the sphere for long enough to match the energy of the horrifying magic 'bullet.' With no other options left, the Guardian of Aura crossed his arms across his chest and face while he willed as much of his own aura to move to his front and soften up the damage- but before Lucario could realize what was happening, Frank had shoved him out of the way of the magic's path of destruction.

The canine hit the floor with his guard fully lowered, causing him to bump his head and blur his vision for just a moment. Even if this outcome was undesirable, Lucario was more than used to getting tackled like this. The Aura Pokemon sloppily rolled onto his frontside and stumbled to his feet and turned to face the bird, gritting his teeth at the stupid creature. Lucario couldn't look off to his side- he didn't want to see what happened to Frank. Why... why would he do such a thing?! I-I'm the non-human here! H-he could've... he could've left me to take it...

...But he didn't...

...He didn't...

"YOU BASTARD!" Lucario cried before charging at the bird, his fists already flying in several rapid motions to annihilate the one who had just wounded one of the few the canine could truly trust.​

Condition=Casual/Frustrated

Interaction “Yeah, we’re fine. It’s just that my IDIOT brother was suppose to cut out the door, but forgot the power saw!”

Delsin stared at the two guys argue over whatever door was in question. He made a quick glance at the "door," to find a door drawn on the shop window. Delsin just gawked at the two retards before recomposing himself. He was starting to regret talking to them. "Guys, you do know that there's a door right there, right?" He pointed at the door that he just came through a minute ago. "But, if you are serious about the door, I'll take care of it for you, BUT you'll have to answer a few questions for me. Deal?"

-Two Cinder Missiles

-Smoke Manipulation

-Smoke Shot
-Smoke Dash
-Cinder Missile
The two would look at each other for a moment before nodding in unison.

“Deal.” They said in unison as well.

QizPizza QizPizza

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Zamasu Zamasu darkred darkred
Asuka did not know exactly what Baiken said, but as soon as Waluigi got mad at the group, she immediately picked up on the hint that the one-armed samurai insulted him. She realized that she'd have to do something, quick; if she stood where's she standing while not interfering, she and the others would face a rather nasty fight. Additionally, picking a fight with the plumber himself was not an option, since she was here to investigate, not fight. So, Asuka proceeded to push Baiken out of the group rather forcefully with her mech before pointing at her.​
Baiken

The samurai stared at Waluigi as he gets angry for the insult. She did not even mind. It may look like a fight is about to go down, but Baiken did not want that to happen. Suddenly, she gets forcefully pushed by Asuka, and that annoyed her a bit. "Hey! What the hell was that?" She asked the German mech rider "If you think I am starting a fight, don't get the wrong idea. We are here for something, and it is very important for us to gain focus on the mission. Just because I insulted the guy doesn't mean I am straying away from the objective. Let the guy fight, see if I care." Her words may be blunt, but it is true. She has no intentions, just wanting to get the mission over with.

Its official, I am bringing Filia back. Baiken can just bite the dust.

marc122 marc122 QizPizza QizPizza thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred
hqdefault.jpg

“Grrrrr....... WA WA WA WA WA WA WA WA!!!!!!!Waluigi shouted in pure anger as he began to throw various utensils and food at both Baiken and Asuka, along with anyone else who had approached him.

Zamasu Zamasu marc122 marc122 darkred darkred

Condition=Casual/Inquisitive

Interaction "Deal!"

"Alright! You two may want to..." Delsin waved them a good 10 feet away from the window. "Thanks, this might get a bit messy. Watch out for any stray pieces of glass."

Looking the crudely drawn door on the window, Delsin held up hia fingers like he was picturing a scene. When he amused himself enough, he pointed his hand towards the glass and let loose several weaker Smoke Shots. The first two cracked the glass and the next three broke through. Delsin finished up by conducting head through his chains to soften up and get rid of the dangerously sharp edges. He hoped no one in the ice cream parlor got hurt, but since he fired outwards, there should be no glass on the inside.

He genuinely wondered how dumb these two were to: (a)forget to bring a power saw when they needed to cut out a door; (b)draw said door on a glass window; and (c)expect the the power saw to work the window. Delsin didn't care much about their stupidity, as long as they weren't completely retarded and could answer his questions without requesting help from someone else like an 8 year-old.

"There you two go! Better be good enough, cause I can't redo that." The Conduit chuckled at his own terrible joke before gesturing towards Drake and Josh "Anyways, now for your part of the bargain. Have you noticed any people disappearing around this area for any reason, or have you noticed anything out of the ordinary (whatever ordinary is around here)?"

As Delsin talked, he noticed the Purple-Mario-dude going ballistic on Jak, Baiken and Asuka. He didn't really seem like much of a threat, but having to deal with some crazy throwing utensils and food would make it pretty annoying in the long run. "Yo! Can you guys keep it down over there? I'm trying to have a talking!"

-Two Cinder Missiles

-Smoke Manipulation

-Smoke Shot
-Smoke Dash
-Cinder Missile

Baiken

The samurai did not seem to mind the purple-dressed man throwing random objects at her. She simply stood there and let the objects fly pass her, as if she has Ultra Instinct, or whatever else she has similar. She sighs and says "So...you done already? We have like something to investigate, and if you are not willng to cooperate, that's fine. We'll find someone else."

marc122 marc122 QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

“Uhhh…. nope.” The two said in unison. “But thanks for fixing the door though!” Drake said before both him and Josh exited outside the newly crafted door.

Meanwhile, Waluigi would actually pass out from the sheer anger alone, the purple man soon crashing down to the floor and snoring loudly.

Back in the tailor however, things were looking much more grim. The hits caused the bird creature to fall back with a loud grunt, him smacking the wall and appearing to be out cold for the time being.

At least, it appeared that way.

After Lucario knocked him out, he appeared to begin to float into the air. As he did so, the bird’s hand shot beside him as newly formed dark green skin began to wrap around the makeshift wand, eventually forming a rather large hand, one that was about twice the size of the creature’s other hand in comparison.

But that wasn’t the end of it.

tumblr_otw9ziBcw31txag0eo2_r1_1280.gif

tumblr_otw9ziBcw31txag0eo4_r1_1280.gif

Skin which was the same color as the bird’s new hand began to envelop the creature entirely, along with what appeared to be bones, such as a rib cage, which were also eventually wrapped in the skin as well. Not only that, but for whatever reason a suit perfectly tailored for this new body began to form as well, before eventually the entire body was revealed to be a humanoid lizard-like being. The lizard proceeded to spit the bird out almost immediately, said bird laying adjacent on the ground, breathing heavily.

“OH GEEZ!! W-WHAT THE FUCK, MAN?!” The tailor screamed as he flinched in horror. The lizard creature didn’t say anything, only proceeding to slowly raise his hand and shoot the man’s head clean off with a blast of the same green magic the bird was using earlier. He then proceeded to turn to Lucario and do the exact same thing, except this time he shot towards his chest, blasting Lucario through the wall and onto the streets.

Those of you at the ice cream parkour would have noticed this, as it wasn’t too far away from the shop. If any of you were to look, you’d see the lizard slowly step out into the streets and look down at Lucario.

“It would be wise if you to run now. I don’t intend to ask a second time.” He said coldly to the Pokémon.

YellowTemperence YellowTemperence FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred Zamasu Zamasu marc122 marc122

Users who are viewing this thread