display: inline-block;
padding: 30px 0;
width: 50%;
[/class][class name=tab state=hover]
background-color: #000000;
[/class][script class=tab on=click]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} Items) (show tabsContentItems)
if (eq ${currentTab} Contracts) (show tabsContentContracts)
[/script][div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]Items[/div][div class=tab]Contracts[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentItems"]
latest

"This thing? From what I can tell, it spits out any gun or gadget you want it to- well, as long as it's within the printer's limits."

3D PRINTER [Price varies]: A machine salvaged from a different dimension, the 3D Printer seems to possess the ability to create any mass-produced weapon, attachment, or gadget that exists within the multiverses. The cost of utilizing the printer depends on the weapon being fabricated. In general, the cost of printing a weapon (from cheapest to most expensive) are: Sidearms, shotguns, PDWs, LMGs, sniper rifles, assault rifles, and explosive launchers.

latest.png

"They say that with knowledge comes power. And my knowledge lies within being able to get my hands on these things. Very powerful tools, indeed."

POWER/ABILITY ORBS [$900]: Orbs siphon energy off of Millennium City's land, allowing people whom originally had powers to regain them- or in some cases, give new powers. A Power Orb will allow one to regain his or her original powers acquired within their old universe, whilst Ability Orbs grant new powers that they normally wouldn't be able to use.

latest

"Feeling superstitious? Do what you gotta do; just remember, all sales final, and no refunds."

MYSTERY BOX [$700]: This mystical wood box, similarly to the 3D Printer, can pull any weapon within any universe. However, unlike the Printer, it may also conjure powerful weapons that weren't mass-produced; this comes at the cost of being completely random, and may give its user much less viable weapons such as melees or pistols.
These are the odds of rolling specific weapons from the Mystery Box:
15% Sidearms
14% Assault Rifles
13% Sniper Rifles
12% Shotguns
12% PDWs
12% LMGs
11% Launchers
10% "Special" weapons

1% Wonder Weapons
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentContracts" style="display: none;"]

"If my clientele ever need some extra helping hands, I'll put up a contract here. I'll be noting their specific requests too, so you don't walk in boasting brawn when they really need brains."

Formatting of Contracts:
Client: The person that is requesting a contract
Anticipated Difficulty: Prediction of how much the contract will test one's skills
Initial Offer: How much is at stake at the basic level
Recommended Party Size: General guide to how many contractors should accept

Briefing: Description of the contract, generally from yours truly

Snakepit
Client: The Cobras
Anticipated Difficulty: Easy
Initial Offer: $100
Recommended Party Size: Medium
Briefing:
"After receiving the high-profile weaponry, the Cobras wish to move hideouts. There isn't supposed to be much that'll happen along the way, but it can't hurt to keep tabs on them. Plus, they seem to still be a little biased towards you guys for what happened in the alleyways. Maybe you could get some brownie points while you're at it. Or, of course, if you're really evil, you could get rid of 'em yourselves while they're vulnerable. It's just a suggestion, though- don't take my word on it."

Robbing The Mob
Client: Blackjack
Anticipated Difficulty: Medium
Initial Offer: $200
Recommended Party Size: Small
Briefing:
"You seem to have pissed off the mobsters. The one guy you left alive in the alley squealed back to his boss, and now that jackass thinks he's smart to harass me over his little feud. I've found one of their money laundering businesses, and I want you to go over there and... have a little chat regarding the mafia's behavior. If you want to make amends for your little fight earlier, then good for you. But if they won't listen to your peacemaking offers, then you'll need to make sure they know you're serious."

Spread The Word
Client: Blackjack
Anticipated Difficulty: Easy
Initial Offer: $100
Recommended Party Size: Small
Briefing:
"Now that I'm finally back in business, I need to make sure people know that my market exists. I've started working on my own robotic cashier that'll let me pose as a real flea market on the outside- but also know who and what to trust with our little secret here. In the meantime, I want these fliers posted out around the outskirts- let people know that we're coming out of hiding."

[/div]

Last edited:
For the "wannabe dealers" who decided to listen to Blackjack and follow him to his hideout, they would soon come to a small, seemingly-run down store marked only by a similarly worn-out neon sign that said "FLEA MARKET" in white lettering. The sign on the door said it was closed, but the dealer didn't mind it at all- rather, he walked straight inside and pressed a hidden button behind the cashier's counter, revealing a door along the back wall. When the group followed him inside, they found a large, relatively spacious area that was illuminated by a bunch of smaller overhead lamps, a window in the back partially covered with shades, and a load of high-tech computers on the side- not to mention a printer, glowing wooden box, and a large, shut yellow container that looked similar to the one that had kept the weapons contained. There was also a whiteboard on the wall that had the word "CONTRACTS" scrawled over it.

"Yes, yes, I know it's not exactly the best place in the world. But when you have punks who're looking to rob any store that remotely has things of worth and corrupt cops who would love to 'raid' stores with any warrant they can get their hands on, you gotta lay low. I'm glad to know that I can start selling my wares to anyone that's not a wannabe gangster, though- last I checked the local enforcement shut down most wares, so I'm the only vendor left that can hook you up with some of the finest contraband." The merchant leaned forward in his chair, holding a small cup of what seemed to be tea in one of his hands.

"Just keep in mind, though, that I'm not a fan of window shoppers. So either you buy or get out; don't waste my time." He paused for a few moments before taking the gas mask off his face- albeit his expression was still hidden by the poor lighting- and rubbing his chin.

"...Although I don't suppose I could let you people have a shot at the little box over there. It spits out weapons, from what I could tell- I gotta make sure I transported it from my old hideout right, though, so if you could use it a few times to make sure it's not broken or anything that would be nice."

Temporary Deal: Free Mystery Box Use (x1)

Rhysie Rhysie Nightwisher Nightwisher marc122 marc122 QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred

Last edited:

Delsin Rowe Location= Millennium City Slums - Black Market
Condition= Excited

Interaction "Thanks for going through with the deal." Delsin took the standard payment. "And I'll sell the guns. Why have guns when you can shoot exploding smoke balls from your hands?"

Looking around the high tech shop, Delsin's eyes landed on a wooden crate. There was nothing special about it except two question marks painted on the top. If this is what he thought it was, then he could get some sick stuff out of it. "Is this...?"

"...Although I don't suppose I could let you people have a shot at the little box over there. It spits out weapons, from what I could tell- I gotta make sure I transported it from my old hideout right, though, so if you could use it a few times to make sure it's not broken or anything that would be nice."

"Aww, sick! One free roll? Heck yeah! Let's see what we got!" Delsin threw open the box and waited as the various weapons flashed past his eyes while bathed in a blue light. It was a CoD mystery box! However, even in his excitement, he did not forget his noble quest to acquire spray paint. "Oh, by the way, you got any spray paint for sale?"
Notes Interacting With: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Italicized Unbolded Colored=Internal Dialogue
Bolded Colored=External Dialogue

Inventory -Two halves of an ordinary chain
-One Cinder Missile

Powers -Enhanced Durability
-Smoke Manipulation:

-Smoke Shot
-Smoke Dash
-Cinder Missile

Last edited:

Delsin Rowe Location= Millennium City Slums - Alleyway
Condition= Calming Down

Interaction "Thanks for going through with the deal." Delsin took the standard payment. "And I'll sell the guns. Why have guns when you can shoot exploding smoke balls from your hands?"

Looking around the high tech shop, Delsin's eyes landed on a wooden crate. There was nothing special about it except two question marks painted on the top. If this is what he thought it was, then he could get some sick stuff out of it. "Is this...?"

"Aww, sick! One free roll? Heck yeah! Let's see what we got!" Delsin threw open the box and waited as the various weapons flashed past his eyes while bathed in a blue light. It was a CoD mystery box! However, even in his excitement, he did not forget his noble quest to acquire spray paint. "Oh, by the way, you got any spray paint for sale?"

-One Cinder Missile

-Smoke Manipulation:

-Smoke Shot
-Smoke Dash
-Cinder Missile

Sure enough, when Delsin touched the wood box, it opened with a flash of light, cycling through various weapons of time and space. He even saw some of the more iconic weapons like a Ray Gun or the BFG 9000. Eventually, it landed upon a...

latest

...Matryoshka Doll. If he put his hand into the Mystery Box's light, the doll would immediately be transferred onto his person- more specifically, three dolls. But they weren't normal Russian toys- if he shook them, he'd hear a loud rattling in them as though there was something ready to go off in there.

"I've seen one of those things. Pop 'em out, and you'll get a nasty explosive surprise," Blackjack commented as he nodded his head in the Conduit's direction.

"And if you really want your spray paint, you can get it from the machine in the corner." He pointed towards the printer, leaning back in his chair before lighting a cigarette.

"Tell ya what. You pay me $10 now, and you can have all the paint from the printer as you want. Any color, any type, whatever- I'm almost certain that printer can get your paint." QizPizza QizPizza

Condition= Excited

Interaction Delsin picked up the dolls and gave them a light shake. Was this a joke? A couple of Russian dolls? This was anti-climatic. It would've been cool if something like a Fatman or a Deagle, but noooooo, he got a couple of dolls. He was about to complain, when Blackjack spoke up.

"I've seen one of those things. Pop 'em out, and you'll get a nasty explosive surprise."

"Huh. Doll grenades. This will be a cool party trick." Being granted an explanation, Delsin was considerably more satisfied with the items he received. "But about the spray paint...?"

"And if you really want your spray paint, you can get it from the machine in the corner. Tell ya what. You pay me $10 now, and you can have all the paint from the printer as you want. Any color, any type, whatever- I'm almost certain that printer can get your paint."

The Conduit's face lit up when the man mentioned the possibility of spray paint. After all this time, all this effort, Delsin has finally achieved his short-term goal of acquiring spray paint. With this spray paint, he will first tag the shop, then the alleys, then the billboards, THEN THE CITY. This is excellent, there is nothing holding his creativity now. With the police being criminals, it is only right to spread the message of the police's corruption through art. Justified rebellion. AND TEN DOLLARS? FOR ALL THE PAINT HE WANTED??? That's cheaper than anything he could buy at Walmart BY FAR. "Alright, take the $10. I need my spray paint. Gimme, gimme."

-One Cinder Missile

-Three Matryoshka Doll Grenades

-Smoke Manipulation:

-Smoke Shot
-Smoke Dash
-Cinder Missile

Last edited:
Asuka was following Blackjack in his footsteps.

She was expecting something nice in exchange for the time spent with him and protecting his deal from organized criminals. Her bloodflow and breathing have, in the meantime, returned to functioning normally, just out of the fact that she had finally gained time to calm down. However, she was still having the lingering fear that she would, one day, be recognized as a criminal rather than the hero she sometimes wanted to be, all because she partook in what appeared to be an illegal activity. That said, she tried to shake the fact off, but although she may have succeeded a bit, it remained. Then, she finally came across what appeared to be the place the man was taking her and the group to.

A broken-down store welcomed her and the others around her.

What appeared to be some sort of closed flea market confused her immensely; why lead her and her acquaintances here? Isn't it closed? Then, it turns out that it was, in fact, open the whole time when the Asian entered and led the group in, but even then, she didn't fully realize it yet. In there, she saw a rotting carcass of a closed store, then when she entered through the back door, she realized that it wasn't a total waste of a place to go to at all. There was a 3D printer, a collection of power orbs, and the mystery box. She turned towards the orbs, but when she saw that Delsin was excited, she turned her focus towards the box.

At first, she did not know what the box was.

It had a few question marks added on to it, but seemingly nothing else was special about it. So, how come Delsin was suddenly excitable over a box? Well, turns out that upon viewing, it seemed to give him some sort of useful utility. Said utility was a pair of three dolls, and nothing much. She was confused about the use of the dolls, but what they reminded her of, in a bad way, was her mother. That's right, they triggered her memories, sending her into a panic attack.

Asuka almost tumbled onto the floor because of that.

Heavily breathing, she shook her head at the dolls, as she watched the man get a little more excited as he found out about the dolls' real purpose. She did not understand what he said at all, only being able to decipher a few English words, none of which tell her about what he meant by his speech. Then she turned back to the box. She then thought, there has to be something other than those shitty dolls. So she went towards it, but hesitated for a brief second, thinking, what if she got nothing but dolls? But then, she shook off that thought, and decided that she would try the box anyway.

And so, she reluctantly took her turn at the box, opening it to see what she gets.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla QizPizza QizPizza

~Shilo Sage~
Interactions: Blackjack ( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla )
Mentions: Delsin ( QizPizza QizPizza ) and Asuka ( marc122 marc122 )

The assassin hadn't hesitated to follow Blackjack, she didn't really care if they were getting weapons or information, all she knew was that she wanted something for the time and effort. At his explanation for why the market looked so cheap, Shilo couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "Hey, we don't need an explanation. How you run business is how you run business. Obviously there's going to be a reason for it, right?" She looked over at everything that was within view, eyes narrowing a bit at the things she thought looked interesting. Was there anything here she really needed? No. Was there anything she really wanted? Also no. However, she wasn't going to leave without at least a little something. At the mention of the little box, Shilo turned her attention to it. Spits out weapons? She thought to herself as she shot Blackjack a look from the corner of her eye. He had sold weapons that the gangsters weren't looking for... what where they going to get out of a mystery box?

As Delsin got excited about the prospects of a free roll, Shilo crossed her arms over her chest and leaned her hip against the closest thing that was stable enough to hold her weight. She remained silent as the Conduit used his free roll, an eyebrow arching as he landed on matryoshka dolls. Interesting. The assassin remained where she was, seemingly almost unimpressed, or at least neutral, about the magic box. She would wait her turn, patiently, watching what the others got for now. It was Asuka's turn. The raven haired woman hoped that the young girl would get something useful and easy for her to use, after all, a four year old didn't really need an RPG or something like that. Those things were heavy.

After the child had gotten her gift from the magic, wooden box Shilo stepped forward to try her own luck.

Asuka was following Blackjack in his footsteps.

She was expecting something nice in exchange for the time spent with him and protecting his deal from organized criminals. Her bloodflow and breathing have, in the meantime, returned to functioning normally, just out of the fact that she had finally gained time to calm down. However, she was still having the lingering fear that she would, one day, be recognized as a criminal rather than the hero she sometimes wanted to be, all because she partook in what appeared to be an illegal activity. That said, she tried to shake the fact off, but although she may have succeeded a bit, it remained. Then, she finally came across what appeared to be the place the man was taking her and the group to.

A broken-down store welcomed her and the others around her.

What appeared to be some sort of closed flea market confused her immensely; why lead her and her acquaintances here? Isn't it closed? Then, it turns out that it was, in fact, open the whole time when the Asian entered and led the group in, but even then, she didn't fully realize it yet. In there, she saw a rotting carcass of a closed store, then when she entered through the back door, she realized that it wasn't a total waste of a place to go to at all. There was a 3D printer, a collection of power orbs, and the mystery box. She turned towards the orbs, but when she saw that Delsin was excited, she turned her focus towards the box.

At first, she did not know what the box was.

It had a few question marks added on to it, but seemingly nothing else was special about it. So, how come Delsin was suddenly excitable over a box? Well, turns out that upon viewing, it seemed to give him some sort of useful utility. Said utility was a pair of three dolls, and nothing much. She was confused about the use of the dolls, but what they reminded her of, in a bad way, was her mother. That's right, they triggered her memories, sending her into a panic attack.

Asuka almost tumbled onto the floor because of that.

Heavily breathing, she shook her head at the dolls, as she watched the man get a little more excited as he found out about the dolls' real purpose. She did not understand what he said at all, only being able to decipher a few English words, none of which tell her about what he meant by his speech. Then she turned back to the box. She then thought, there has to be something other than those shitty dolls. So she went towards it, but hesitated for a brief second, thinking, what if she got nothing but dolls? But then, she shook off that thought, and decided that she would try the box anyway.

And so, she reluctantly took her turn at the box, opening it to see what she gets.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla QizPizza QizPizza
~Shilo Sage~
Mentions: Delsin ( QizPizza QizPizza ) and Asuka ( marc122 marc122 )

The assassin hadn't hesitated to follow Blackjack, she didn't really care if they were getting weapons or information, all she knew was that she wanted something for the time and effort. At his explanation for why the market looked so cheap, Shilo couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "Hey, we don't need an explanation. How you run business is how you run business. Obviously there's going to be a reason for it, right?" She looked over at everything that was within view, eyes narrowing a bit at the things she thought looked interesting. Was there anything here she really needed? No. Was there anything she really wanted? Also no. However, she wasn't going to leave without at least a little something. At the mention of the little box, Shilo turned her attention to it. Spits out weapons? She thought to herself as she shot Blackjack a look from the corner of her eye. He had sold weapons that the gangsters weren't looking for... what where they going to get out of a mystery box?

As Delsin got excited about the prospects of a free roll, Shilo crossed her arms over her chest and leaned her hip against the closest thing that was stable enough to hold her weight. She remained silent as the Conduit used his free roll, an eyebrow arching as he landed on matryoshka dolls. Interesting. The assassin remained where she was, seemingly almost unimpressed, or at least neutral, about the magic box. She would wait her turn, patiently, watching what the others got for now. It was Asuka's turn. The raven haired woman hoped that the young girl would get something useful and easy for her to use, after all, a four year old didn't really need an RPG or something like that. Those things were heavy.

After the child had gotten her gift from the magic, wooden box Shilo stepped forward to try her own luck.

As both Asuka and Shilo took their respective turns at hitting the mystery box, it went through the exact same routine as it did for Delsin- Once more, it visibly cycled through some of the most powerful weapons known to mankind and some of the less useful ones. For the tiny German girl, she (thankfully) didn't get an explosive weapon, but rather something different- apparently a knife.

latest

More notably, it almost fit right into the little girl's hands, and if she took the knife she'd find herself able to wield two of the ballistic knives- one in each hand- plus a few other knives that were compatible with the spring-action.

"It fits like a glove for you. I'd be careful with those blades, though- They're very effective against bullet-proof vests- bullet-proof and stab-proof vests are different from each other, and nobody really bothers asking for knife-resistant gear these days."
Blackjack took a smoke from a cigar, leaning forwards as Shilo took her turn. Once more, the Mystery Box flooded the room with light, finally ending up on...

latest

...A pristine WA2000, outfitted with a thermal scope, which in turn had a tiny holographic sight also mounted on top. The bullpup sniper rifle seemed a bit lighter in Agent Saga's hands.

"That baby's chambered in .300 Winchester. Hardly any frills to her, either, so she's pretty light and small. Perfect for concealment and someone that needs to be on the move,"
The arms dealer commented, nodding his head in approval. He leaned backwards, this time taking a sip of his tea.

"Of course, if you don't like any of the weapons you get from the box, I can buy the guns back... At a fraction of their value, as always. I can already tell you that some people won't exactly be... Pleased with the things that chest can give you."
Blackjack chuckled somewhat quietly.

Meanwhile, if Delsin examined the Printer, he'd quickly realize it wasn't exactly a conventional machine- rather, there was a small keyboard and computer screen attached to it, that allowed its user to type in whatever they wished. In this case, if Delsin typed out "PAINT", the printer would come up with many types of paint as suggestions even though he likely wanted spray paint. In addition, there was a small slider box that would allow him to use his finger and decide what color he wished to have.

"I say go wild- Not like the cops care that much about their streets. I have yet to test that printer, though- that one's a more recent acquisition."

marc122 marc122 Nightwisher Nightwisher QizPizza QizPizza

Condition= Calming Down

Interaction The rebellious Conduit looked at the computer screen and the keyboard. He immediately typed in "SPRAY PAINT" into the machine. When he did, it brought up a enormous variety of types of spray, with every type imaginable. Gloss, semi-gloss, clear, matter, metallic, enamel, and others that never heard of, like digital. Even with all the possibilities, he went with his usual paint: all-surface, matte spray paint. Looking at the slider, he knew that he needed every basic color. Black, white, red, blue and yellow were essentials, but an entire selection of paint would be amazing. Fiddling with the settings, he discovered that he could print more than a single can at once. with this, he went crazy and maxed out the printer's area with cans of spray paint. For good measure, he added a duffel bag so that he would be actually be able to carry all this paint. With all his choices selected, he pushed the print button and calmly waited for all 32 cans and the duffel bag to finish printing.

-One Cinder Missile
-32 Cans of Spray Paint in a Duffel Bag

-Smoke Manipulation:

-Smoke Shot
-Smoke Dash
-Cinder Missile

Last edited:
The eco warrior nodded and looked down at the extra wad of cash he was given.

He had to smirk now, after all the shady work he did for Blackjack, he deserved a little "treat" after all.

He silently let out a groan, eyeing the beat up building with wooden planks blocking out the windows.

This place was looking more and more like Haven City's Slums, the poorest part of Haven City.

Not a surprise after what the Baron tried to do to the city.

He walked inside, catching a view of all the various guns and things he could buy.

He eyed the "wares" but what caught his eyes were the various orbs.

"Hey, I'm looking to buy my powers back. Throw me - shi-"

The long eared man bit his tongue and sighed, remembering he didn't have enough cash on him.

"Fine, Fine, let me get my Peacemaker from the 3d printer."

"At least let me have my free spin on the mystery box as well."

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

tumblr_na9h3mAyN21qcxzu2o3_500.gif
Handsome Jack
Inventory: Hyperion Nemesis

So, looks like the megalomaniac psycho is alive, up and kicking... yet again, but as he followed along the group after injecting himself with the syringe from before, a rooting-tooting ran down looking shop with a worn-out sign that said "flea market" which some of us knew (the ones who followed along way before Jack) was not a Flea Market. Jack would then be stumbling through what seemed to be the mess from being a run down shop after all and he yet didn't care since he was already used to walking on paths like this, and then walking right through a door where a black wall with lit up signs, High-tech computers that didn't seem like Hyperion's tech but whatever, and with it there was also a container like the one from the deal that almost got Jack dead and took a glance over it as there were a few other people from the same deal operation
"So, what do we have in here, hold on a minute. Isn't that the same container used for the deal that almost got some of us dead?" and with information about spitting weapons, the expression on Hyperion's boss changed

You what.png

"So that thing spits weapons, huh? Interesting, Let me give it a try after whoever's next"

Condition= Calming Down

Interaction The rebellious Conduit looked at the computer screen and the keyboard. He immediately typed in "SPRAY PAINT" into the machine. When he did, it brought up a enormous variety of types of spray, with every type imaginable. Gloss, semi-gloss, clear, matter, metallic, enamel, and others that never heard of, like digital. Even with all the possibilities, he went with his usual paint: all-surface, matte spray paint. Looking at the slider, he knew that he needed every basic color. Black, white, red, blue and yellow were essentials, but an entire selection of paint would be amazing. Fiddling with the settings, he discovered that he could print more than a single can at once. with this, he went crazy and maxed out the printer's area with cans of spray paint. For good measure, he added a duffel bag so that he would be actually be able to carry all this paint. With all his choices selected, he pushed the print button and calmly waited for all 32 cans and the duffel bag to finish printing.

-One Cinder Missile

-Smoke Manipulation:

-Smoke Shot
-Smoke Dash
-Cinder Missile

Surprisingly enough, the 3D Printer quickly constructed all 32 spray paint bottles- plus the duffel bag- within what seemed to be almost no time, dumping all the contents at Delsin without missing a beat. Blackjack didn't seem to mind the carrying bag, either- the nonchalant merchant waved the extra item off.

"Keep the bag, too, free of cost. Paint's no use if you can't carry it around."

The eco warrior nodded and looked down at the extra wad of cash he was given.

He had to smirk now, after all the shady work he did for Blackjack, he deserved a little "treat" after all.

He silently let out a groan, eyeing the beat up building with wooden planks blocking out the windows.

This place was looking more and more like Haven City's Slums, the poorest part of Haven City.

Not a surprise after what the Baron tried to do to the city.

He walked inside, catching a view of all the various guns and things he could buy.

He eyed the "wares" but what caught his eyes were the various orbs.

"Hey, I'm looking to buy my powers back. Throw me - shi-"

The long eared man bit his tongue and sighed, remembering he didn't have enough cash on him.

"Fine, Fine, let me get my Peacemaker from the 3d printer."

"At least let me have my free spin on the mystery box as well."

View attachment 449124
Handsome Jack

So, looks like the megalomaniac psycho is alive, up and kicking... yet again, but as he followed along the group after injecting himself with the syringe from before, a rooting-tooting ran down looking shop with a worn-out sign that said "flea market" which some of us knew (the ones who followed along way before Jack) was not a Flea Market. Jack would then be stumbling through what seemed to be the mess from being a run down shop after all and he yet didn't care since he was already used to walking on paths like this, and then walking right through a door where a black wall with lit up signs, High-tech computers that didn't seem like Hyperion's tech but whatever, and with it there was also a container like the one from the deal that almost got Jack dead and took a glance over it as there were a few other people from the same deal operation
"So, what do we have in here, hold on a minute. Isn't that the same container used for the deal that almost got some of us dead?" and with information about spitting weapons, the expression on Hyperion's boss changed

View attachment 449136

"So that thing spits weapons, huh? Interesting, Let me give it a try after whoever's next"

As for both Jak and Handsome Jack, each of them took their turns at the mystery box to find that they were rewarded with...

latest

maliwan_sr.png

...A Crossbow and Maliwan Snider, respectively. The merchant seemed a bit surprised at Jack's roll, in particular.

"You don't see people getting weapons from their world under most circumstances. I assume you know how to use that thing better than anyone else," The dealer commented, this time taking a sip from his tea cup before going over the details for Jak's weapon.

"That crossbow comes with explosive arrows. There's a bottom tube that'll feed it three arrows at a time, and you'll need to pull the strings along the bolt back every time you need a new bolt. It'll feel weird, but if you can get used to it you'll be able to blow anything in your way to shreds.

"Of course, you could also rig that to fire all three bolts at once with the 3D Printer. I'd be careful of any danger close if you take that option, though."

QizPizza QizPizza Rhysie Rhysie darkred darkred

Jak

Abilities- Dark Jak \
Weapons- Blaster, Explosive Arrows with Crossbow

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The eco warrior looked over at his new weapon and wondered if he could transfer some of his eco into the arrows to make them more powerful.

"Thanks, Blackjack."

The arrows were new to him though.

QizPizza QizPizza Rhysie Rhysie darkred darkred

~Shilo Saga~
Mentions: Frank Woods
The assassin watched as the machine riffled through weapons like a slot machine. Her eyes narrowed a bit when she saw she'd won a gun. Well, that was something she didn't have, and though she wasn't one for guns, in a place like MC, it would probably be more useful than her knives... She may have to ask Frank to go out shooting with her considering it have been quite a while since she'd used a weapon like this. Swinging them around like she'd done in the alley was one thing, but actually firing them... She wasn't bad, she rusty. Shilo took the gun from the box, admiring it's weight. She aimed it at the ground, putting the gun in the nook of her shoulder as she looked through the scope. It felt perfect for her small frame. She nodded and looked back up at Blackjack. "Thank you." Shilo gave a nod of appreciation to the man. She was pleasantly surprised by how much she did like the weapon she'd gotten, though a good poison for her blades would have been nice, a decent gun worked as well.

"Now," the Leader of Team 73 turned to face the man full on. "Do you have any information about this place that we could use? Any history, how we got here, why we're here. Anything?" Of course Shilo was more interested in any information that could be provided than anything else in the market. She'd even pay to get it, though she would avoid that option if possible. She kind of wanted to get something else, maybe replace her second katar some how, but she cared more about finding out what was going on here than she did anything else at the moment.

~Shilo Saga~
Mentions: Frank Woods
The assassin watched as the machine riffled through weapons like a slot machine. Her eyes narrowed a bit when she saw she'd won a gun. Well, that was something she didn't have, and though she wasn't one for guns, in a place like MC, it would probably be more useful than her knives... She may have to ask Frank to go out shooting with her considering it have been quite a while since she'd used a weapon like this. Swinging them around like she'd done in the alley was one thing, but actually firing them... She wasn't bad, she rusty. Shilo took the gun from the box, admiring it's weight. She aimed it at the ground, putting the gun in the nook of her shoulder as she looked through the scope. It felt perfect for her small frame. She nodded and looked back up at Blackjack. "Thank you." Shilo gave a nod of appreciation to the man. She was pleasantly surprised by how much she did like the weapon she'd gotten, though a good poison for her blades would have been nice, a decent gun worked as well.

"Now," the Leader of Team 73 turned to face the man full on. "Do you have any information about this place that we could use? Any history, how we got here, why we're here. Anything?" Of course Shilo was more interested in any information that could be provided than anything else in the market. She'd even pay to get it, though she would avoid that option if possible. She kind of wanted to get something else, maybe replace her second katar some how, but she cared more about finding out what was going on here than she did anything else at the moment.

Blackjack simply nodded at both Shilo's and Jak's expression of gratitude, nonchalant as always.

"Don't worry- I assume we'll probably be having some business again. But either way, if you want to know the ins and outs of this world..." He shrugged, as though he were about as clueless as the two were when it came to Millennium.

"...I myself haven't heard any real cold hard facts- it's all just rumors floating around on the streets. So here's the low-down, from what I can gather..." The Asian mercenary took a long puff of his cigar, then looked at the girl straight in her eye.

"Millennium City was originally founded in the 19th century by some random guy. He ain't important these days- just some old man six feet under at this point. What is important is someone's discovery of some kind of substance that could give them interdimensional- and soon enough interuniversal- travel. Y'see, if you people haven't figured this out already, each of you come from different worlds- different places- which is why some folks may come from really fucked up places whilst others might have a posh and rich background. Either way, back to the story. The guy who "invented" that same substance called it Millennium Fuel or something like that.

"Soon enough, people themselves were also visiting Millennium, and when a handful of visitors found that they had real powers both in and out of their world- unlike most folks who just outright lost their powers- those 'visitors' turned themselves into essentially the founding fathers of the city. From what I've heard, a few are still lurking around the streets today. But the catch is that they've seemingly gone rogue- bat-shit crazy, according to a few sources.

"Those kinds of folks are really, really bad apples. I've tangoed with many universes myself- had a lot of encounters with some of the craziest folks in their respective universes- but nothing compares to the stuff the people lurking in this city’s shadows can do. I think they still call themselves just “founders” of Millennium- but they're real shady. There isn't much info that goes around about them, and those who do know a bit about 'em often vanish as soon as they squeal." The casual quality in his voice had been replaced by a much more grave tone.

"You need to watch yourself around these streets. Millennium might call itself a 'city', but there's something happening around these places. And when that something rears its ugly head in public-" Blackjack made a gesture with his hands mimicking an explosion, alongside his own personal sound effect- "It might just turn into a warzone."

Nightwisher Nightwisher

GiddyAstonishingDoctorfish-size_restricted.gif
Handsome Jack

"What I never expected, a sniper rifle, exactly what I need" Jack had completely stared in awe as for the roll on the mysterious box, in before he had thought that it was gonna be one relatively from the company he works on "I could've expected an SMG named Bitch but this is better than awesome, Thanks by the way" as he decided to inspect the weapon further sure enough if he knows how to operate an SMG named Bitch (which there is) then he shall know how operating a rifle the size of I don't know what is and feels like

Asuka watched as many powerful weapons, including several that were too unwieldy for children like her to operate, even in a mech suit, flashed before her eyes. That got her hopes up...until the box "bitch-slapped" her with a ballistic knife that floated right in the center of it. The German was confused; if there were many weapons the box possessed, then why did she have to get a knife of all things? It was like it had a mind of its own, only except not really. She was about to explode on Blackjack, all in unfiltered German, despite not being ready to take on him in case he begins to fight her.

Then she thought; Blackjack was her, and the others', savior, and she remembered that her parents told her to be thankful when someone does a favor for her. There was little doubt that the black market merchant had done her a favor. Without his intervention, she would've been arrested because she wouldn't have known where to go. And this randomized gift was something he had in mind for giving back to the people he had led to safety, even if it wasn't what she had in mind. So Asuka sighed, then turned towards Blackjack, and said, in the form of a question,

"...Danke..? (...Thank you..?)"

Condition= Scheming

Interaction "Keep the bag, too, free of cost. Paint's no use if you can't carry it around."

"Nice. Thanks, man!" With the paint and the duffel fully printed out, the Conduit began to shove the paint into the bag, carefully organizing the colors and making sure they stacked nicely. With the bag filled with paint, he shoved the three dolls in as well, for the sake of efficiency. He listened the Blackjack's explanation of Millennium City, and boy does it sound awesome. All these universes that get dumped into Millennium City meant that Delsin was bound to find some cool people. Maybe he could meet Mario, or find some handheld laser gun, OR some hot chicks that won't kill him for trying to hit on them. That last one was definitely the most improbable out of the three. If the people he's met so far are any indication, every hot chick is bound to be decked out with crazy skills, weapons, and powers that would make it awfully hard to get a date.

Delsin shook his head and looked around the place until he came to a notice board with a few different contracts on the board. One that immediately caught his eye was the one for dealing with the Mafia. Delsin could definitely use this as a opportunity to wipe out the Mafia all in one go. Well, at least deal them a blow to make sure they knew that they were in for a beating. The other two were also interesting. A chance meet up with the Cobras and a job for putting up fliers. The Cobras were cool in Delsin's eyes for now, so there's no reason to take them out.

And then the fliers job. Delsin wasn't an errand... Wait...publicizing this little flea market? A wide grin spread across the Conduit's face as a plan began to formulate a plan. This would be a perfect opportunity to test out the paint he just got. He turned to Blackjack and asked,
"Hey, Blackjack, it says you need some help putting up fliers here. I'm down to help you publicize this little 'flea market'."

Notes Interacting With: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Blackjack)

Inventory -One half and two quarters of an ordinary chain
-One Cinder Missile

-Smoke Manipulation:

-Smoke Shot
-Smoke Dash
-Cinder Missile

~Shilo Saga~
Interactions: Blackjack ( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla ) and Asuka ( marc122 marc122 )
Mentions: Frank Woods, Lucario ( YellowTemperence YellowTemperence ), Delsin ( QizPizza QizPizza ), Jak ( darkred darkred ), and Handsome Jack ( Rhysie Rhysie )

The assassin listened intently to Blackjack as he explained what he knew about Millennium City. Interdenominational and inter-universal travel? Team 73 had often discussed whether or not such things had been possible, if such a thing could even exist... It was always a fun banter of the skeptics trying to explain that hypothetical, practically magic ideas were a waste of time whilst those who believed in such a thing tried hard to explain ways it could work. Well, apparently it had and Shilo had somehow been lucky, or unlucky, enough to participate... But the real question lied with how was the Leader of the Team supposed to get back to explain to everyone it was real. "So, basically, the most powerful people in this City are powerful both physically and politically... Fan-fucking-tastic." Shilo ran a gloved hand through her hair, careful not to move the bangs that covered her left eye. "Any chance we have of returning home -- even if we can -- means having to find these 'bad apples' and make some kind of business deal." She was talking to herself more than anything. "But that is, suffice to say, dangerous."

She looked backed up at Blackjack. "Anymore information to give? Maybe who are some good allies, who exactly to stay away from, who may be the best founder to approach for getting back home? What are the politics like around here?" The more the assassin knew about this God forsaken place the better. She may never see home again, but she wasn't about to abandon her Team and refuse to try...no matter how many people she met that could become good allies. She looked down at the young German girl who Shilo had actually grown decently attached to and wanted to keep safe, she thought about Frank Woods, Lucario, Delsin, Jak, Handsome Jack and all the others... She wasn't as attached to these individuals as much as she was her Team, but they were still allies, dare she say (at least for a few of them), friends. So, either she couldn't go home and her Team would have to move on without her, which was what they were trained to do anyway, and she would build a new team here, or she would go home and keep the memories of this City. The latter was the best in her mind, and she deeply hoped it was available as an option.

While Shilo was looking at Asuka, deep in thought, the raven haired woman realized that the child looked disappointed in the weapon she got. The woman couldn't help but be slightly amused. She kneeled down to be closer to Asuka's height. "Ich kann dir beibringen, wie man es wie einen Meister benutzt, wenn du willst. (I can teach you how to use it like a master if you want.)" Shilo offered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back