Millennium City: Nova - Taking the 'Scenic' Route (Wave Two Intro)

• tumblr_od9ql6Pohq1tial5ko1_1280.png

Rhys

So this was it..... at least it seemed fun for the Hyperion Data-mining employee as he somehow returned to the lobby where everyone apparently was there "Wait.... ok where in the hell am I now? first I start off in a lobby, then I'm sent to a security office with some goddamn ugly-ass monsters and then I'm back in this place, and feels weird." yet he could be seen kinda heavily armed "Now I just hope that you don't ask how many weapons I'm bringing here, may be a few, may be a shit ton, I really don't care, just wait and see.... wait and see" that's what he thought to himself as he felt something telling the business man that more things may go down in the wrongest of ways possible, and that it was his fate to battle them along the way and the paths that he takes in the near future which may benefit him or fuck shit up

DapperDogman DapperDogman QizPizza QizPizza thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Zerulu Zerulu Noivian Noivian Nightwisher Nightwisher

As she ran, suddenly, she was back in the hotel lobby, the entire group with her. Unfortunately, that also meant the Crazies. Still, she was glad to be out of the tunnel. Emily isn't claustrophobic, but it wasn't pleasant being surrounded by concrete, and hunted by an unknown being. It was obvious to note she lost whatever she grabbed in the supply room. Her lips came to a pout, she was hoping to keep the cleaver. Her face then scrunched in confusion as she noticed the satchel she now had, with items inside. It was to her glee when she saw the cleaver inside, while not the most elegant weapon, and certainly not her weapon of choice, it's still one for CQC. With it was the glass eye and eyepatch she found on the skeleton, as well as a note and package.

It was now she heard Noir tell Felix to choose one person to die, and she looked now at Felix with worry in her eyes. She didn't doubt that it was easy for Felix. Ever since she laid eyes on him she could tell he was a cold one, didn't care too much for the lives of the group. Granted, it's not as though she's been casing anyone, so it's anyone's guess who he'll pick to die. As he does though, Emily takes a look at the note in her satchel, hoping it explains what these items are and who they belong(ed) to.

DapperDogman DapperDogman

Users who are viewing this thread