• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
val_post_2.png~Val'sharra Nightshroud~

Condition: Nominal
Wearing: Civilian semi-formal outfit, blood-soaked
Wielding: P-375 , Mk1 Dagger

---

This wasn't the first time Val'sharra had a voice come into existence in her head, but Tanya's was definitely one of the more... strident. "I see," she muttered, uncertain whether the arcane ability the little general was using was two way or not, but nonetheless she gave a thumbs up visible to the overwatch team. "Okay, sounds like the general has given us quite the set of orders. We still have the element of surprise so let's keep it that way; there are two targets inside here," she said to the others as they formed up, motioning towards the Visitor's Center. "Follow my compatriot's and my lead, and stay close but quiet. We're going to see if we can take them out quietly as well, but if things go poorly, we're going to need you to cover us." With that withdrew her weapons both, pulling slightly back on the slide of her pistol to check her chamber and tapping it back shut, then taking a quick look at the condition of her dagger's edges. Satisified, she slowly cracked open the front door and peeked in before she began to stalk through the Visitor's Center.

---

Interaction: I'm just gonna say everybody at this point.

1607984503660.png
Shadow 1-8/Sgt. Lucas Kellan/Shadow Marshall

Condition: Alright
Wearing: Military armor, Stealth suit
Carrying: VC-15 (Concealed) Mk32 Dagger (Canceled), bloody, Extra gun (Shotgun given to the terminator lady)

===================================================
With that, the Shadow Marshall turned toward the seemingly strange female. "Here, catch." He threw the shotgun he picked off the dead guard earlier to the female or so she seemed. "We got the orders, just keep quiet for now."

Lucas was silent and nodded, following closely and carefully with the demon agent, letting the other lady do her thing as well.

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred
Stealth Team

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B
General/Order giver

Armed Group
Others @entrance group

June Verles June Verles (GM)

View attachment 819878

Carrying: VC-15 (Concealed) Mk32 Dagger (Canceled), bloody, Extra gun (Shotgun given to the terminator lady)

===================================================
With that, the Shadow Marshall turned toward the seemingly strange female. "Here, catch." He threw the shotgun he picked off the dead guard earlier to the female or so she seemed. "We got the orders, just keep quiet for now."

Lucas was silent and nodded, following closely and carefully with the demon agent, letting the other lady do her thing as well.

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred
Stealth Team

Morgan nods, and silently follows them, the shotgun cradled to her chest.

It strangely wasn't heavy and vaguely familiar in her grasp.

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony
darkred darkred

Last edited:

• Reiner sticks to Val's left side like her shadow as she proceeds to the visitor's center. "I'm with you, General's order." Reiner reminds her. "Not that a girl like you would need me anyways." The soldier remarks as a smug grin crept onto his face. That sort of fearless, strong beauty reminded him of one of his comrades.

The constant similarities between members of this group brought back some good memories and helped him ease up, but it also bought back some bad ones too.

tumblr_inline_npkol5c3oQ1szu3bc_500.gifv

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony June Verles June Verles 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Last edited:
The rag tag group of the 5 man clearing team worked like a well oiled machine, as good as it gets when most of them don't have weapons and those who do are members of the clergy or have never used one before.

Reiner with the most straight up military experience would kick the door open, snapping the lock and opening the large visitor centre with a large thud. Immediately the 4 powder gangers inside who were playing poker in the middle would react, one of them getting their revolver and getting a decent shot in the titan shifter's shoulder. Centurion_ Centurion_

Then retaliation would come in force in the shape of a bullet going down a barrel from Morgan and Shadow, blowing the brains of two others one with practiced precision and the other with the sheer force of a shotgun at close range. darkred darkred PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

The Nun given the free cover by her fellow breach team would easily run in at alarming speeds, working her blade and impaling in the throat of the third powder ganger, making them gargle on their blood as they tried to give their final words before their eyes went dead in their sockets. PixelSymphony PixelSymphony

Now, this left the matter of the last one who seemed the most proficient out of the bunch with his lever action rifle. But somehow Vitan felt in her element at the moment, straight up running at the armed defender with her little knife, dodging one, two bullets before jumping and stabbing the powder ganger between the eyes like this was some shadow of the colossus type shit. The poor victim only frowning confused at how this happened in post-mortem before toppling to the ground. Chungchangching Chungchangching

However Jacob and Tanya who were on keeping watch duty could spot coming out of cell block a whole host of the blue uniformed enemies, the entire group Tanya scouted as a matter of hand, a whole 7 of them armed with a variety of weaponry and more importantly dynamite, going towards the racket made in the visitor centre ready to start some shit. Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Alpha
In the Powder Ganger Camp
alexandra-test_s-1-1.png
Alpha gripped her revolver tighter as more people filtered in. They all wandered to the visitor center, but Alpha decided against going. She was one of the most conspicuous members out there, and it was likely that even the more human members of the group would be seen through in moments. So, she decided right then and there to stay at the entrance, behind some rubble. She had a good view of the sides of the visitor center, and being closer to the action meant she had a better chance to hit her shots than if she was on the hill.

"I'm staying here, I'll keep watch. They'll spot me a lot faster than even that demon...thing. If you hear gunshots, the jig's up."

She said, as Reiner, Val, Morgan, and Shadow headed in. From there, she'd watch as they breached the building. However, her attention would be diverted at the sound of a lot of movement not coming from the building. She'd see the rest of the bandits converging on the center, but they didn't seem to see her yet.

With a quick and practiced movement, she'd fire upon the oncoming group. Even a missed shot would slow them and buy a few more seconds for whoever was inside the visitor center to finish up.

June Verles June Verles Everyone Everyone here I guess since guns are loud

Annotation 2019-11-07 233639.png
38fa91f402bebcc01ab62e22d2d2ef54.jpg

Good. everything was falling into place. It appears these bags of meat. These fleshbags have a greater purpose other than saving her from a stray bullet. The General finished giving her orders and sighed. What would she give to be able to fly over and annihilate the entire complex with an artillery spell. Or maybe single out their heat signatures and single each of them out with an optical laser. She turned over her broken amulets in her hand and looked closer at them. Completely unusable as they only have the power to cast minor spells. The Argent headed up to where she situated the sniper, Jacob Seed.

Tanya Degurechaff made her way up to Jacob as fast as her stumpy little legs could carry her and stood next to him. Her posture resembling someone who knows their authority.

"They seem to have entered nicely. All going according to plan-"

Tanya's voice choked in her throat as she spotted 7 fresh targets running out of the cell block and towards to visitor center. She had spoken too soon. The team created too much noise
she put her hand over her throat and cast her magical messaging spell again and targets everyone she saw going into the center. They all hear her voice in their heads.

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Centurion_ Centurion_ Chungchangching Chungchangching Sleek Sleek

"On your toes. You have seven new enemy contacts heading for your position. They are armed with explosives. Do not let them get close."

Tanya sighed after she finished her order and looked to Jacob

"Our friends downstairs are too loud. Seven hostiles are heading for them."

Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7

• When the team reached the door, Reiner stepped ahead of Val and took point. The Warrior pushed her back gently by the shoulder and took a step or two back, "I'm going to kick it open, be ready to fight." Before kicking the door in, he would raise his left hand and count down in time with his fingers.

"3..."
    "2..."
    "1..."
    "GO!"

Reiner kicked the door open with ease as the lock shattered beneath his boot, with a little more force he could've taken it off of its hinges. As the door swung open, he quickly planted his foot on the ground and prepared to charge head-first into the room. He took his first step until he realized his mistake...

unknown.png

For some reason the enemy was expecting their entry, a silent alarm?!
    One of the first fresh bullets fired in the engagement had a dying urge to meet him, it whizzed straight for him and penetrated his shoulder with ease.
    "SHIT!" He exclaimed, pressing himself against the wall to avoid further injury. Reiner didn't even bother examining the wound, he pressed hard on his shoulder with his free hand.

As beneficial as it would be to get back into the fight and Shift, it was still unclear if anyone in this group knew anything about Titan Shifting or was an enemy of Marley. Putting up an act of normality and biting the bullet was the safer option here.

He grunts and groans in pain, leaving a damp patch of crimson on the wall behind him. Any further injury could force him to take drastic measures.
    Cowardice or responsibility? Reiner saw nobody else on the team who needed saving so he laid low until the bullets stopped flying.

Tanya's voice echo'd through his mind again, a good but lucky turn of events handing over leadership to her. Clutching his wound, he entered the room and regrouped with the rest of the team.

"I'm hurt..!" He calls out, informing the others of his injury if they hadn't already noticed.

1607988371739.png
Jacob Seed
Location: Cliff| Interactions: N/A| Status: Healthy, no injuries | Equipment: SIG MKMS, Knife​

A predator is always on guard while looking for their next prey, Jacob was no difference as he stayed completely motionless while he carefully watched the prison from afar. He stayed completely motionless with eyes like a hawk for a couple of minutes, which was nothing new to him as any good sniper could hold out for hours or even days but lucky for Jacob it didn’t take long for some action to commence. He caught a glimpse of a group of blue figures in the corner of his eye, unsure if friendly or bandits he followed their movements with the iron sight of his weapon, namely his eyes were drawn towards their weapons which appeared to be a bundle of dirty red sticks.

"Our friends downstairs are too loud. Seven hostiles are heading for them." and with that, his prey are marked.

He holds his breathe as he adjusts his aim towards the bandit closest to visitor centre, taking the shot and slowly releasing his breathe. He then quickly focuses his aim to another bandit behind the first one, taking a deep breathe once again and taking the next shot before the group can realise what’s going on and reorganise. Jacob’s third shot however was a massive gamble, aiming, breathing and firing at the dynamite within one of the bandit’s hand.

Last edited:
VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
9.png
YOU SEE THAT SHIT?! HAVE YOU LEARNED?! HAVE YOU LEARNED?!

Okay, calm down, Vitan. Man, I'm nuts! I'm well aware of this. It's such a far cry in one of my first adventures where shit really started to hit the fan: The city mission where gunshots started popping off fighting the Teenager? I can vaguely remember something about an arrow? Yeah. I acted like a genuine person instead of whatever the hell I am now.

Man, remember when we were normal?

"I have an INSATIABLE MURDER BONER!"

Yeah, me too.

Thankfully, I have snapped back to reality thanks to Tanya's voice in my head. She informed us of what was going to happen. Specifically, more Powder Gangers. Which is bad. I Gladly took the info as I immediately grabbed the lever-action rifle and left the body.

Now, the soldier has called out for help. Normally, I'd let others do it but currently, my ego is through the roof, and I think I'm a God after that.

So, I decided to lend a hand! Shooting towards the group attacking the man in need.

Centurion_ Centurion_ 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Last edited:
Everything was a blurr of motion, and the Terminate that didn't know she was a Terminate, did what she was programmed to do, blow the shit out of the designated targets.

And stood there, confused, when she got out of her preprogrammed mode.

"What? What did I just do?"

She had just gotten out of her trance when she heard Tanya's voice in her head, warning them of several more targets approaching.

They must have heard us.

She looked down at the shotgun in her hands.

Her hands were .... not trembling.

It was if they were used to this.

What the hell?

Who was she??

What was she!?

darkred darkred @stealthgroup

--Stella--
Heat: 0% --> 10%
Interactions: June Verles June Verles 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Centurion_ Centurion_ PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Chungchangching Chungchangching @armedgang

Under the General's orders, Stella formed up with bizarre, white haired horned woman. Clearly not human, but most likely not an enemy. Following the other soldiers, they would clear out most of the enemies inside, which appeared eerily human. However, everything wasn't going as smoothly as one might think.

The blonde captain(Reiner) has been injured, prompting Stella to get in front of him, brandishing her giant cannon as she entered the room after the captain's plea, getting in front of him as she held the cannon by its side, hopefully blocking any other shots that would come Reiner's way.

"Do we have a medic?" Stella would ask her teammates. "We have injured!" She pleaded, scanning the room for any enemies everyone missed.

Bullets flew and blades flashed as the fledgling party took the room, though one of their own was the first to be wounded. As Val'sharra leapt forward, she could feel the fire within her rising as her demon blood began to boil. She darted from cover to temporary cover as rounds whizzed by her, sinking deep into wooden panels and furniture as she streaked by. Suddenly she leapt atop the edge of a railing and kicked as hard as possible off of it, sending her spiraling through the air right in the midst of the gunfight. Her skirt and overskirt flared into full volume as she pounced over the overturned desk her target was using to hide behind, leaving the the gleam of oncoming death in her crimson eyes the last thing this Powder Ganger saw before the very sun was blotted out from the sky. So as it always is, Nightshroud, she quietly lamented as the dagger sank its way to its hilt in her quarry's throat. May the Creator forgive your tainted soul some day.

She pulled her blade back out as she stood to check on the others and nodded appreciatively at the outcome of their combined efforts. It would appear the building was now clear, though the captain now warranted concern. As she quickly looked around for a medkit for his wound, the voice of Tanya yet again blared into her ear, and from what she could see from the rest of the group's reactions, she was not alone. "Damnit," came the grumble from her lips as she was alerted to additional forces on the way, a notion confirmed by the sounds of gunfire from their overwatch team, "there goes our element of surprise..." She quickly counted the number among them and frowned. It's almost even numbers. I don't like wars of attrition, especially if they start throwing their little go-boom sticks around.

She reached down to the dead ganger to grab the weapon he'd been carrying and tossed it over to where Reiner was leaned against a wall, attempting to stop his bleeding on his own. "Captain! I'm going to head out to make sure they don't surround us and lay siege! Patch yourself up and coordinate the defense, and if they start getting too close, hit 'em with the dynamite; I think we're all out of stealth at this point!"

Kicking the back door open with, admittedly far less impact than Reiner had demonstrated, she shouted back, "Anybody who can move fast, come with me, we need to flank them NOW!" before diving out the door into the dusty wasteland and into combat anew.

---

Interaction: Centurion_ Centurion_ , anybody who's gotta go fast

Last edited:
--Stella--
Interactions: June Verles June Verles PixelSymphony PixelSymphony

As Stella stood in front of Reiner, the white haired woman that the General had chosen to lead the assault kicked open the entry door yet again, ordering anyone who could move fast to follow her and flank them.

"Roger." Stella nodded, following Val into the wasteland once more, preparing to engage with several approaching hostiles.

Chungchangching Chungchangching

Deathstroke/Slade Wilson
Slade is strolling across the base, looking around for anyone who might be hiding under their sleeves. He isn't too familiar with the base, since that is where the action is taking place. And of course, he is unaware of the situation at the moment. That is until he saw it just now.

He can see several people quarreling over something serious, ensuing that a brutal gunfight might occur. He took a moment to analyze the situation before he was to put himself in a very difficult situation. Besides, he prefers not to get himself involved until further notice. He would love to see them fight, though.

Behind her is a young woman who is wearing a colorless-like hoodie and she doesn't seem to be too happy about the situation she is about to be in. He walked up behind her and place his hand on her shoulder to grab her attention. However, this might startle her a little, which he didn't mean to scare her, but to have a short conversation to introduce himself. This is surely a way to meet new people, bounty hunting aside. He doesn't mind ordinary people getting in the way of destroying the Teen Titans, anyway.

"Hello, young lady. My name is Deathstroke and I came to this base out of curiosity. Can you explain about the situation here?" He asked politely.

Overwatch Team. Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Sleek Sleek 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

The three had an easy enough time to react to the main group of powder gangers getting out of the cell block. Jacob and Tayna's fire power however was limited from their distance, only slowing down the group. Unfortunately for the two up on the hill the group would retaliate with their weapons, both of them getting scrapes from the bullets but no serious damage. Luckily Alpha had an easier time from her position near the ground where she had the cover from the visitor centre, her carefully placed shots capping a powder ganger.

Flanking team PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Thepotatogod Thepotatogod and Chungchangching Chungchangching

Vitan for some reason toggled her aim hack, immediately knowing how to handle the rifle, shooting a different gang member in the shoulder and providing the much needed cover for Stella and Val to engage in melee and wreck havoc. When two physically enhanced deadly ladies engaged they would wreck havoc, the poor response from the powder gangers didn't exactly expect for someone to walk up to them and fucking clobber them to death.

Val was extra on fire, literally stopping multiple powder gangers from lighting their dynamite by cutting the fuze before it reached the explosive.

However, at this point their teammates had a choice wherever to continue firing and hit them or let them handle the three remaining powder gangers.

Team left in the visitor centre Centurion_ Centurion_ PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred

The remaining members of the team would have enough time to check the bodies inside, besides the lever action rifle Vitan took the other powder gangers had an assortment of pipes, revolvers and what looked like weird syringes inside of them, none of them having encountered something that looked like that before. Oh yeah, and a lot of porn mags stashed in the corner neatly.

--Stella--
Heat: 27%
Interactions: June Verles June Verles PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Chungchangching Chungchangching

As Stella ran out with Val, she aimed her cannon at one of the approaching targets, running towards them while pulling the trigger. However, it was at this moment that Stella confirmed that her weapon's broken, resorting to her lunging at her target, blue flames trailing her feet as she appeared in front of her victim in seconds, swinging her cannon like a mace, it's metallic composure AND its weight sure to immobilize the target.

Screen_Shot_2020-05-15_at_11.07.01_AM.png

Eyeing the other Powder Gangers, Stella brandished a black katana, intent on finishing the job then and there, rushing towards one of her targets recklessly.

• Catching the revolver that Val threw him, he walks over to a nearby body and tears off the member's trousers to fasten into a makeshift cast and bandage. Wrapping the trouser legs around his shoulder and then his forearm. Whilst originally not concerned about looting anyone, he notices something peculiar among his gear...
    "What the...?" Reiner mutters to himself, pulling out a syringe. Without thinking twice, he looks around to see if anyone was watching him and pockets the syringe.

Seeing as nobody else was taking any of the syringes, perhaps they were not aware of the Power of the Titans or did they know something he didn't? Nevertheless he walked around the room pretending to loot the bodies for weapons and ammo, but instead pocketing as many syringes as possible...

d7f681eb52894f98d172ccc312247df4.png

Annotation 2019-11-07 233639.png
Youjo%20Senki%20-%2005%20-%20Large%2015.jpg

Tanya scans again with her thermal imaging spell. It appears they have split into two groups. There is a group remaining inside the visiting center and there is a group that flanking. The three targets inside the administration building have moved. The Argent sighs softly. This was making her nostalgic of her first time training her mage unit.

Tanya looks to Jacob Seed
"They are clearing out out the bandits in the first building. The enemies on he north west building are moving out. Three targets. We should move in closer now that the coast is clear. We can probably find you some sort of rifle and won't miss every shot."
Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7

Tanya puts a hand over her throat and targets the Demon Girl
PixelSymphony PixelSymphony
"You have three new enemy targets leaving the building on the north west. Prepare for contact"

Last edited:
Alpha
In the Power Ganger Camp
alexandra-test_s-1-1.pngAlpha would get behind cover, and then sigh in relief. They had done what they came to do, the Overwatch team at least. They'd not only slowed down their advance, but Alpha even managed to kill one. That last bit made her pause. She could've sworn that she felt a twinge, similar to magic in her own self. With a mental shrug, she'd quickly "reload" her revolver, and then enter the visitor center.

What she saw would give her pause. Reiner was not only injured, he was grabbing what looked like every dirty needle he could off of every corpse that he could. She would approach, clearing her throat.

"You're hurt....sit down, let me have a look at it."

Centurion_ Centurion_ darkred darkred PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @visitor center loot goblins

• Startled by the sudden inquisition of Alpha he snaps his head to face her, a slightly panicked almost jittery look on his face. "Are you armed? This one has a gun." Reiner tells her, completely changing the topic from why she even chose to approach him in the first place. Shaking his head, thinking back on the question she asked him Reiner realized she wanted to treat his wound.

The subconscious knowledge of knowing that he could heal the wound at any time if he desired seemingly blanked most of the feeling of pain from his mind. He needed to at least act like he cared before people started asking questions. "Ah, sorry. Battlefield mode... It gets to you..." The Warrior apologized, taking a seat on a nearby crate. He lowered his gaze and dared not look into Alpha's eyes, from her perspective it would seem as though he wasn't just injured physically but mentally scarred too.

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Vitan2.png
To quote me again in the planning phase.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT I THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN DOING THAT, BUT SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!"

This is all instinct powered by my anxiety! And let me tell you, it's unbearably high. I feel like puking because of said tension. I didn't hit a shot to the head or anything. I just wanted to make sure I hit them and they don't hit me. I always held more of a supporting role during the conflict. Whether it's to play emotional support or use the jinx spell. Despite not being a fighter in the frontlines, I always got the backs of those who deserve it. Speaking of backs, somebody was at mine.

I almost fucking butt his head with the gun until I realized. He doesn't have the traditional uniforms of these fuckers. He shot me out of my all-instinct state, and I let out a stuttery sigh. The others can handle this for now. I need to relax and respond to him. From the looks of it, I was wobbly, terrified, and at the brink of a mental breakdown. My unsteady breathing and frightened look sold it.

It was a pause of me looking at him.

"We'll-- We'll tell you later. Just fucking. . . Shoot with us!" I wheezed. "Kill any blue bitch that doesn't stand out!"

I leaned onto him for stability.

"Why do I never get used to this."

Honestly, I think we should have attempted a peaceful negotiation first.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Morgan still stood there, eying the dead powder gangers, and knew somehow that there was a better option to deal with this.

She looked over at Reiner, and immediately jumped out of her sockets (HA, a terminator jumping) but didn't aim her shotgun or shoot for she very quickly realized that this one was NOT hostile.... and of course wasn't wearing that blue uniform... but where did she come from!?

She didn't see much to loot so she was going to try her luck outside.... so she headed there, shotgun in hand, preparing to shoot anyone who came too close.

Ummm, do Shotguns have a long range? She didn't know, she never handled one before.

June Verles June Verles

IrRdSTIkSqNcMEwbTYPOYdWZu5jHicJ4uLA_mVv9wuF0jxchqMI1A6kFchri6em1V80Y1LaL-e6ACOVlag8LsQy05DII6QDdqnqv9gRikS-HrZ05vSGJYOaRhC7-L7BkSNe7Db_I

Carrying: VC-15 (Concealed) Mk32 Dagger (Concealed), bloody, Picked up Revolver and extra ammo, (Concealed)

Overwatch Team. Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Sleek Sleek 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Flanking team PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Thepotatogod Thepotatogod and Chungchangching Chungchangching

Team left in the visitor center Centurion_ Centurion_ [U PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred

====================================================================

Shadow bent down and dug through the dead bodies of several Powder Gangers, picking up some extra ammo and a revolver before looking back and keeping his weapon on standby just in case. But he noticed Reiner picking up the strange syringes.

---

Val had only been inside for a few minutes, but it had been long enough to make her eyes squint as she reemerged back into the desert sun, the taste of dirt and now blood lingering on her downturned lips. From her spot just outside the door, she spied through the haze the seven that Tanya had alerted her to, though at the moment it appeared to be six, as one of their number appeared to have been taken down already. Moments later, she heard the distinctive report and ratchet of a lever-action rifle from inside, as another Powder Ganger dropped, likely the work of the girl in the hoodie as she'd been reaching for the longarm as Val had left. Good. Fighting lower numbers is always preferable. With a nod at the distinctly-dressed girl with the blazing blue eyes, she dashed off at an angle, working to loop around to the side of the oncoming assailants.

As the former Inquisition agent tucked up behind a pile of debris off to the side of the action, her back against the chipped and rusted steel of what looked once to be some manner of dinner cart, she took a quick peek out to ascertain the positions of the enemy. Five gangers had posted up within spitting distance of the windows to the visitor's center, buoyed by the relative lack of return fire coming from within. Not good, if they're moving that close, they're definitely fixing to blow a few holes open, whether it's in buildings or people. She had to act fast; instinctively her pistol came up, its front sight locked onto the cranium of the closest gangers. Without a single shred of hesitation, she pulled the trigger, sending him slumping to the ground immediately.

Well, that certainly had changed their plans; as Val'sharra charged forward, closing distance with the group about to lay siege, they reacted to the gun shot in various ways, more than a few jerking a shots off reflexively. Thankfully their hasty attacks were ill-aimed, and but for a single round ricocheting near her and putting a bullet hole through her overskirt, none of the return fire was particularly effective at stalling her approach. Before they knew it, she was upon them... and she was not happy.

One of the gangers had managed to get his quarter-stick of dynamite lit just before Val attacked, and out of the corner of her eye, she saw him take his attention off her just for a moment to cock his arm in preparation to throw. That was all she needed: with a flash of her blade, the lit fuse fell to the ground, separated from its charge and quickly fizzling out as it reached the end of its new length, leaving the unknowing goon to throw an unlit stick of dynamite towards the building. She twisted to avoid a clumsy attempt by his buddy to club her with the butt of his rifle, lashing out in the same movement with a leg to sweep him off his feet as he overextended. A third ganger attempted to take another shot at her, but the mysterious girl from earlier suddenly whipped into position straight in front of him, blue flames blazing from her feet as with a single mighty swing, she subsequently clubbed the hapless assailant into oblivion leaving a Powder Ganger shaped indent in the side of the wall.

The final man, in an outright panic, attempted to light his explosive to throw at these mistresses of melee with little regard for their own safety, but Val was simply too fast to allow that to happen. In two quick steps, she lashed out again, the heel of her pistol smashing into his hand forcing him to drop the stick, while her dagger's edge hummed through the air, the blade cleaving another fuse in two as it fell. A single swift football kick to the body of it followed shortly thereafter to ensure the rest of it didn't catch on fire, or worse, a stray bullet. Her leg came back down as she readopted a fighting stance, immediately lunging forward to continue her assault on the newly decimated cell block group.

---

Interaction: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back