• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

• Reiner turns to the man, his straightforward approach gave him confidence in his comrades. He smiles and shakes his new comrade's hand, "I like your attitude. Let's take down this gang, Minotaur!" The warrior exclaims.

Reiner begins to walk in the general direction that Paimon claimed the gang to be in.
    "If you're able to fight, follow us and let's get all of us a ride to this city!" He calls to everyone again as he sets off on his new mission.

maxresdefault.jpg

DiamondJack DiamondJack June Verles June Verles

Shadow turned for a second and stared over at Reiner "I'd advise taking a bit of caution here. We don't even know what the hell lies in between the gang and us, yet alone us walking by foot in wide open territory."

I'll go ahead and scout out what we are up against from above.

June Verles June Verles Centurion_ Centurion_ DiamondJack DiamondJack

Tanya
9pqq37fh6u231.png

Tanya spoke to the old man Paimon
June Verles June Verles
"If we kill that gang you'll take us to the city? That is the deal? I accept your terms."

Finally some good news for Tanya. Firstly her equipment broke, she was thrown into dire straits and she was surrounded by idiots. Hopefully the city the guy talked about had some way to fix her operations orbs and he even offered to get them there in exchange for neutralizing a few bandits. It appears the Meatbag selling smaller meats on sticks wasn't as useless as Tanya made out to be at first glance. The broody edgelord called Vitan first proposed a theory that everyone here is from alternate universes. While initially one might scoff at such a stupid and illogical theory Tanya has had first hand experience with Existence X and the extent it would go to spite her. Such an irrational theory suddenly becomes more..Rational. The blonde meatshield has taken charge. Hopefully Tanya could get on his good side.

The Argent walked up to Reiner with a wide smile

"Hello, Mr Leader, I have a plan I wish to propose if you are willing to hear me out. I reckon it can make killing those cockroaches a little easier"

Centurion_ Centurion_

1607813263501.png
Jacob Seed
Location: Crossroad | Interactions: Reiner, Tanya, Paimon, Shadow, and Minotaur | Status: Healthy, no injuries | Equipment: M1911, Knife​

Jacob said nothing but a irritated look as a response to the Middle Eastern man’s remark, staring him down like a hound. His anger was however soon subsided when the topic moved on, his face going from irritated to intrigued once more information was cleared up. He quickly walked towards the departing group.

“These raiding folk sound weak.” he buts into the conversation between Reiner, a young girl, some Russian and a solider “You know, the strong existed to guide the weak... leave the weak to their own devices, then they feel entitled to the stronger’s stuff.” he finishes while keeping a steady pace. Jacob then reaches and pulls out his knife from the holder on his leg, inspecting it while finally giving some more encouragement as he faced and looked towards Reiner “you’ve got a fighting spirit, kid”.

• Rebooting ... Rebooting .....

Memory Card: ERROR

Directive: ERROR

Rerouting sub-routines: Infiltration REV 10.

Memory Bank Uploaded: Morgan Stark. EXE

Rebooting .... Rebooting .....

~Val'sharra Nightshroud~

Val_post.jpg

Condition: Nominal
Wearing: Civilian semi-formal outfit
Carrying: P-375 (concealed), Mk1 Dagger (concealed)

---

"Kin?" Val responded, failing to understand the man's meaning immediately. "O-oh! Ah, I hadn't realized, my greatest apologies." She gave a small curtsy before the weathered man. "Well, then, by your former Majesty's grace, I accept your offering of food." The serving flap closed, and the subsequent cacophony emanating from inside the little food stand made her raise a brow at just what was going on. Before she could make much of a call, the flap opened back up, and she was handed the proffered dish. If Val possessed any of the same sort of concern the others had at the questionable contents of her meal, she certainly didn't seem to show it, as she began to nibble away at the skewer in repeated small bites. "Ah, this is actually quite good!" she announced to the rest of the group.

As the girl in the hoodie claimed to have an idea as to their predicament, Val slowly turned on a heel to listen in on her explanation, still eating her kebab. She nodded in agreement with what was said, chiming in with her own remarks once the hooded one had concluded. "I have been through a variety of dimensions as well, of types both similar to this and completely unimaginable. What fate the Creator has in store for all of us is always difficult to say, but... I suspect dealing with this group and securing this ride into the city beyond is the first step of such." She finished the last bites of the skewer and began to absentmindedly chew on the stick as she withdrew her pistol to do a function check. "It sounds like we're about to be thrust into a fight; anybody else who has a weapon, I'd get ready to use it."

• Reiner continues to plod in the general direction of the gang until he is bombarded by all sorts of different questions and concerns from several directions. Reiner stops and turns to face the others quickly following after him; trying to grab his attention. So he prepares to answer their questions. Unlike his group of Warriors, he had no knowledge of how any of these people fought. What were their skills? Their methodologies? The best bet here would be to at least brief everyone first and get a gist of what people propose first. When arriving at the camp, if anything there would make them change their minds on their approach it wouldn't be a problem either. They've got plenty of talking time, as the shop owner isn't going to take off without them and leave his shop behind, he has to come back at some point if he did drive away in his "van".

Reiner crosses his arms, a stern look on his face. "I can see everyone has a lot of questions. Let's stay here and talk through this before we get to the camp..." He states, preparing for another barrage of questions. Reiner glares at Shadow, "You look like recon, and you said you wanted to scout right? Have a look and get back to us, we can brief you when you get back, understood..?" Reiner orders Shadow without a second thought about it. darkred darkred

He looks forward again to face the group and hears a voice calling him "Hello, Mr Leader, I have a plan I wish to propose if you are willing to hear me out. I reckon it can make killing those cockroaches a little easier" He glances left, right and then finally slowly looks down at the small girl dressed in a commander's uniform. Raising one of his eyebrows with a wide grin on his face he kneels down to match Tanya's height and for them to speak face to face. "You remind me of my Cousin, Gabi..." He scoffs, somewhat belittling the girl. "All that fight in you, are you sure you're ready?" He says with a reassuring smile on his face, "How do you think we can take these guys out...?" Braun questions her. 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

“Thrust into a fight?”

Morgan abruptly yells out, shaking in her boots.

She eyed the gun though instinctively, feeling an unusual urge to get it but something stopped her. It felt cold and mechanical. Less instinct more a calculation. Strangely the gun didn’t scare her. Not as much as the individual wielding it.

“I’m just a normal girl. I don’t know how to fight!”

She suddenly tenses up, realizing she drew attention to herself.

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony
Centurion_ Centurion_

Tanya
9pqq37fh6u231.png

Tanya looked up at the condescending blondie meatshield that towered over her. Obviously it was clear he did not recognize her tactical prowess or military honours. Ignorant men like him are in short supply but make great meatshields.

"As a General I know when I am ready to fight. My plan is to perhaps use myself as bait as I'd like to think that they won't shoot a child on sight. I could also scout with the other person as I am able to pick up heat signatures with magic. Your call really, oh great leader"
Centurion_ Centurion_
The last part of her sentence was coated in sarcasm but the rest of her statement was determined and serious.
Tanya looked over at Morgan

"If you can't fight then you don't have to. Me and the other soldiers can handle it"

Tanya motions to Reiner and Shadow

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Morgan breathed a sigh of relief or at least her body stimulated a sigh of relief, as she didn’t need to breath but Morgan. EXE didn’t have the memory files to know that.

“Oh thank goodness....”

She had expected these solider types to be arrogant and condescending toward a civilian like her. Though she found herself wondering how a child would be considered a solider, considering Tanya’s thinly veiled interaction with the blond soldier, she opted out of mentioning her age.

“I will stay out of your way....”

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

1607821365583.png

Shadow 1-8/Sgt. Lucas Kellan

=========================================

Shadow 1-8
turned to the "child" who possibly could be more than she looked like. The Shadow Marshall felt a little odd meeting a girl general, since he'd never run into a child this young.

"General Tanya, Ma'am. I'm willing to have you along for the ride in scouting. Better two heads than one, so they say."

It was then Shadow eyed Tanya again and watched her for signs of hostility before fully trusting her.

His cold, trained eyes nodded at Tanya and then turned to Rainer "I won't let the group down, especially if the General sides with me."

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B June Verles June Verles Centurion_ Centurion_

1607821386623.png
Jacob Seed
Location: Crossroad | Interactions: Reiner | Status: Healthy, no injuries | Equipment: M1911, Knife​

Reiner’s poor attempt at playing leader didn’t fool Jacob, he knew everyone here wasn’t qualified to lead but him and especially not Reiner after his shameful display earlier. He puts his knife back in his pocket and remarks while giving him a stern look “Be honest with yourself, kid. You ain’t qualified to be barking orders, especially not after that shameful display of a soldier I saw... you are just a wolf within a pack, a tool to get shit done”. He starts looking around for any “wannabe leaders” however besides a child who holds a military rank, for some reason, that would hold no threat to him, there was nobody. Jacob then walked up closer towards Reiner and says “I will lead this group into victory, it’s the alpha who gives out orders”.

~Val'sharra Nightshroud~

Val_post.jpg

---

Val looked over to the newest one to speak, another blonde girl though this one far less aggressive than the sub-machingun wielding soldierette, and immediately something went off in the back of head. Something was up with this one, but she couldn't put a finger on a single individual factor was what was triggering her red flags; rather it was something about the overall composition of this girl that gave her slight chills and made her mentally note to keep an eye on her. "Well, if you are unab-" was about all the demon was able to get out before said soldierette effectively spoke similarly. "Indeed, it would appear there is quite the fighting contingent in this little party. Then again, we still don't know how many of them there are, so... if we go after them, you guys might want to batten down the hatches in the shop and get ready to deal with anybody that decides to seek immediate vengeance." She looked over to the group of soldiers who were already beginning to bicker among themselves as to the rightful leader, and sighed. "Well. I should probably head over to check on the attack group. I'd be lying if I said I expect this to go smoothly."

With that, she holstered her gun, tossed the now well-chewed skewer a few feet away into a scrubby plant, and sauntered over to where all the soldiers were arguing amongst themselves. Much like when she'd been talking to the group of girls earlier, she said nothing as she neared, simply mingling into the talking space and remaining silent.

---

Interaction: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Last edited:

• Reiner nods at Tanya, an honest smile on his face. "Go for it, kid. We'll wait for you to get back, General!" The soldier encourages Tanya, giving her a playful salute before rising to his feet. Things were all going well until Jacob began to challenge him. “Be honest with yourself, kid. You ain’t qualified to be barking orders, especially not after that shameful display of a soldier I saw... you are just a wolf within a pack, a tool to get shit done” Jacob commented. The stern look, the belittling tone of phrasing rubbed him the complete wrong way. This is exactly how things played out with Zeke, Reiner could just never beat him, it's why he was never the Warchief.

The similarities between Jacob and his previous commander Zeke were unparalleled, but this time Reiner felt as though things could be different. To build him back up and then shoot him down. To claim credit after the dirty work is done? This time Reiner decided that he was going to be the one in control, Jacob could play seconds if he really wanted but he wasn't going to accept that kind of treatment, not from someone he hadn't met; not from someone he hadn't even seen prove themselves in combat.

Jacob gets close to Reiner, in an attempt to shut him down and intimidate him. Going head on against mindless Titans was marginally more intimidating than the Ginger that stood before him. "You're right, the alpha does get to give out orders." Reiner reaffirms, pressing his forehead against Jacob's returning the intimidation in favor. "I'm not going to allow us to fail because someone who hasn't proven themselves think they are better than me wanted to take charge." Reiner states, a gradual increase of willpower slithered into his words. "I won't let people get hurt any longer, I'm through being a half-assed piece of shit." He growls.

Reiner pulls himself back and takes a few short steps back and raises his voice to a shout; his cool, 'older brother' sort of tone instantly flips. "If you want to challenge me, go ahead! There are only eight others in the entire world as skilled as me!" He exclaims, shouting like a man-possessed.

1607825979751.png

Morgan notices the girl group and smiling a bit, walks over to them. It was better than the cockfight that was about to ensue. She still didn’t feel comfortable though, she didn’t know why, she just felt ....off. She thought about saying something to indicate something but just stood there awkwardly.

Out of habit though she found herself scanning the group, taking note of weapons and faces.

She then looked at Nightshroud, cocking her head a little.

Somehow. Somehow.

She knew she had concealed weapons.

Her eyes literally told her.

She blinks a bit, going back to her normal composure - the weird scanning thing gone.

“Must have imagined it! My brain’s haywire, giving me hallucinations! Yeah that’s it!”

Last edited:
~Val'sharra Nightshroud~

Val_post.jpg

---

Exactly as she had expected, the instant she'd made her way over to the soldier group, it was very clear the two most assertive members of that group were about to fight to determine dominance. Ridiculous, she thought silently, already turning to return; she knew already that these things never ended well and had a bad habit of spilling over into onlookers, and she had little interest in trying to fight off two testosterone-poisoned animals. As she turned to leave, she caught the girl from earlier staring at her and again every fiber of her being twisted with the sensation that something was going on. She slowly began to walk closer, her own gaze even as she drew near to the girl before clearing her throat. "Everything all right there, miss?"

---

Interaction: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Tanya
9pqq37fh6u231.png

Tanya looked the Ginger Meatshield up and down. Getting into a fight would be counterproductive at this stage so for now the greater threat was dealing with those cockroaches at hand. It appears the Ginger is trying to assert his meager Ginger dominance. Being Ginger must've been such a trauma to him that he is taking his frustration out on others of higher status. If Tanya gets back to the modern age she would probably research the correlation with being Ginger and superiority complexes. The Blonde meatshield showed some promise but we all know who the superior leader here is.

The Argent looked to the Ginger and then to The Blonde.

"Fighting here would be counterproductive. How about we set aside our differences, at least temporarily, and work on a plan to kill those targets. I already proposed a plan. Let's work on it and we can argue about who's in charge in the van on the way to the city. How does that sound?"
Centurion_ Centurion_
Despite her appearance it would appear that the real children here are Jacob Seed and Reiner.

"I doubt they would shoot at a child. Lend me your sidearm and I could probably hide it under my jacket."
Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7
Tanya says to Jacob Seed in a tone reserved for talking to children.​

1607829394024.gif
“Yeah yeah I’m fine,” I think. Should I let on that I’m starting to hallucinate my eyes scanning shit? No she will think I’m crazy. Or are we all crazy? This is the strangest group I’ve seen. Some of them don’t even appear to be human. “That guy said that in order to get into the city we have to KILL some bandits! The problem is: I’m just a girl, I haven’t killed anyone, let alone touched a gun!” Have I? Though? I only remember my name!

--Stella--
Heat: 0%
Interaction: June Verles June Verles (GM) 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Tanya) Centurion_ Centurion_ (Reiner) @BanditExecutionGang
latest.png

"I see." Stella simply nods, learning a bit more about the floating blimp. Staring at it from afar, it was a bit hard to not believe her. The size is big enough to fit a couple of people inside...That would mean that, somehow, the people in that city avoided the alien onslaught. This conflicts with intel given to her--supposedly, the UEF were the last men on Earth.

Does this mean they were protecting this city's existence from her? If so, then why? Her thoughts would soon be interrupted by an older looking man clad in blue. A white cap covered barely covered his forehead, sporting a magnificent, white beard. He spoke of the city in the distance which is named Millenium City, offering them food. The place they stood on were its outskirts. Seeing as she never ate before in her life, Stella ignored that part. Listening to the man even further, it sounds as if he didn't know of the existence of anything beyond the city. However, he has a request if he were to take them to the city proper.

Take care of the Powder Gangers. They seem to be a group that were disturbing this man, and he wants them gone. Soon, a blonde human seemed to be gathering up all of them, taking charge in taking care of this gang. Feeling a sense of leadership from the man, Stella nodded.

"Roger." Stella stated aloud, following the blonde man as he led them to the men the outskirts man 'Paimon' wants gone. She's not sure if most of the men and women here are human. She awaited for her orders, gripping the large cannon from her back. If ordered, she will kill.

1607825854849.png
Jacob Seed
Location: Crossroad | Interactions: Reiner | Status: Healthy, no injuries | Equipment: M1911, Knife​

Reiner was exploitable and Jacob knew that best out of all of them, his anger would slowly take over him if it’s allowed to fester any further. It would appear breaking Reiner would have been easier than he expected, as now he knows what truly gets under his skin and the key to breaking him. As Reiner pressed his head against Jacob’s, he showed no intimidation and maintained eye contact the entire time. “I'm through being a half-assed piece of shit." got his attention the most and was probably the easiest thing to dissect, Jacob replied “A man takes sacrifices, bettering yourself isn’t done by wishing, son. The weak always consider themselves warriors, in the end reality comes crumbling down on them”.

After both men took a few steps back, Jacob takes out his knife and rests the blade within his other hand, looking up to Reiner and shaking his head in disappointment and relying calmly, while rudely ignoring the young child, “Leadership is something you’re born with or mouldered into to, you fit neither of those”. He pauses “So what will it be, do you really wish to challenge the alpha for leadership of this pack?.

Last edited:
~Val'sharra Nightshroud~

Val_post.jpg

----

Val'sharra nodded, somewhat slowly. "Yes, sadly that would seem to be the fate we have been given. This is not the first time I have been in such a situation, but for you..." She shook her head. "It's okay to remain behind. Not everybody has to be a killer, not now, not in the future, if I can help it. For me however...." She sighed. "I should see if the scout team needs help. If you think it would help, you could probably act as a lookout, assuming we have the equipment. But I will leave that determination to you."

With that she set off towards the rapidly preparing scout group who appeared to be debating tactics. "Excuse me, it is sounding like you two are looking for someone who looks slightly less conspicuous than a girl in a military uniform and a guy in full combat gear. May I perhaps offer my own services?" she asked, with a slightly dramatic bow, her tailskirt flaring out slightly from the motion.

---

Interaction: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B , darkred darkred

Morgan nods slowly to Nightshroud’s explaination.

“Thank you, I needed that!”

And with that, Nightshroud left. Morgan stayed behind for a moment then followed her to the scout group. Maybe I can’t fight but I can still scout can’t I?

She listened to Nightshroud but then frowned. And looked down at herself. She was wearing boots and a jacket, but otherwise seemed like a normal girl. If anything, she was the most inconspicuous out of all of them, almost as if she was meant not to stand out too much.

darkred darkred

Kobayashi

Memory was fuzzy. Kobayashi could not remember what had happened, let alone where she was and All she remember was a large, red dragon coming towards her, then a cry from her familiar, Tohru. The last detail she could recall was that she had been on top of Kanna, who was by that point in her dragon form. No luck trying to recall the rest of the details.

Not that it matters right now, though.

The first thing she noticed was that she was in an entirely different place from Oborozuka; in fact, judging from the road in the middle of a tundra, she was way far from her home city. Not even the familiar sight of Jigokumeguri System Engineering Inc. was there to remind her that things were fine in the world. The far, yet ominous breeze of the winds did not help, either. She wasn't even going to question where she was; all that mattered was, she had died somewhere in her life, and had ended up here, just like in an anime. With various different characters that she knew the names, stories, and powers of.

Reiner Braun of Attack on TItan fame.
Tanya Degurechaff, the Mad Dog, of Youjo Senki.

The only one she could not recall was Stella, of the Black Rock Shooter video game. Although she had seen her before, and had been hooked by the debut OVA, the PSP game unfortunately did not do enough to bring her to buy it, not to mention that by the time, she had already settled into her job. Nonetheless, the fact that several people were wondering the same questions told her that there was more than meets her eye.

Speaking of more than meets the eye, as Kobayashi turned around, she saw a bright, brilliantly-lit city, reminiscent of New Port City and other futuristic cities from the shows she had watched, complete with zeppelins, a space dogfight above the skies, and...

Hold on, Godzilla himself fighting Mecha-King Ghidorah?

Surely, this must be a dream. Never before had she seen various anime characters in the flesh, let alone literal kaiju batting it out with each other. After all, she should be awake by now, right?

She pinched herself. No dice.

Suddenly, Kobayashi felt an intense chill run through her body. Trembling, she looked Reiner in the eye and, without word, asked if this was a dream at all. One thing was clear though:

This was her new home.

"...Huh?!"

. . . . .

Kobayashi-san still could not believe it. A life away from home, a life without Tohru and Kanna. Now, she was going to live in an unfamiliar, and potentially dangerous, place where she could be stepped on by the King of the Monsters himself, at any given time. As a result, she could not pay attention to Vitan.

She desperately tried to calm herself down, as she walked down the road on the verge of tears.

"It's okay, I'm gonna come back home eventually."
"Tohru and Kanna are hopefully safe back home. They can handle themselves just fine...I hope."

As Kobayashi tried to reassure herself more, she began to sob to herself. If this was going to be her new home, maybe then she will have to get used to the new place.

That place was Millennium City.

. . . . .

Not even a minute in, and Kobayashi was already rolling her eyes.

She had no problem with Reiner as he had appeared in the show, but now that she got to see him up close, arguing with another armed man, suffice to say, she was annoyed. But she wasn't surprised. Fiction certainly did not reflect reality, and although she was aware he was still a fictional character, seeing him as a person was certainly...a treat.

He was still a formidable fighter in his own right, though.

But right now, all Kobayashi was focused on is not getting killed. She was about to say something to the two men as well...but seeing as Tanya was ignored, guess not.

Kobayashi sighed. As she looked around, she saw a clique forming, consisting of a soldier, a Caucasian woman, a strange, white-skinned girl with white hair and dark horns...

And Tanya.

She was well aware of how ruthless the "child" could be, especially considering she had just picked up the light novel during break. Around her time, only one volume had been released by the time she was put here...but that didn't matter. All she knew was that she was rapidly progressing up the ranks, and could, if she wanted, assert control over the entire group at such a degree even people like Reiner and Jacob would die to gobble up.

In other words, the girl was bad; the girl was dangerous.

"Excuse me," Kobayashi began, approaching the group, "But what else should I expect from this group going forward?"

June Verles June Verles (GM), PixelSymphony PixelSymphony (Val'sharra), PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (REV), darkred darkred (Lucas), 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Tanya), Centurion_ Centurion_ (Reiner), Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 (Jacob), Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)​

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
acx.PNG
The anxious girl? I don't trust her to be a normal person. Every single one of us here has eccentricity and she seems really out of place, but maybe that's what makes her stand out in this ragtag gang that's already falling apart because two soldiers need to have a dick measuring competition. It's nice to see Tanya try and rationalize them both. Kinda hoping she'd get smack away by them since I firmly believe mental and physical trauma makes people more mature. Fuck that pretentious finding yourself and changing crap.

Who knows, maybe the mundane-looking girl will become or discover they're something more than just being another average joe.

I moved towards the panicky woman and rubbed the back of my head.

"Calm down, blondie. We'll protect you and you'll pay us back when the time comes, and I doubt you're normal. Who knows, we'll probably see what makes you special here. Trust me, seen that happen multiple times."

I had more to say, but nah.

"Damn. Another dimension traveler. Nice to meet you. Let's try not to die at the same dimension since that would just fucking suck."

Looks like Horns and I have something similar. That's nice. Let's see what she's got taking down those Powder Gangers. Hopefully, she's more combat capable than me. I'm more of a sneaky stabby type. A bit of a genre-savvy if I say so myself. I mean, knowledge is half the battle, right? It gets me slapped around less than the others while I just watch them with a smug smile, especially if they're awful people.

Oh, what will I do without schadenfreude?

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Last edited:
The powder ganger menace
And so our party of brave adventurer- mhmmm... Our party of individuals with mixed morals would made their way to fulfil their end of the bargain with Paimon. Soon enough with Shadow's ( darkred darkred ) expert scouting ability they would come upon a hill side overlooking what seemed to be a fenced compound, with multiple guard towers and blocks. Some of the more military orientated personnel would be able to tell that this wasn't a military base, but instead some sort of prison from the architecture. ( Centurion_ Centurion_ Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 )
1607868569068.png

So far however they could only notice one man wearing a ragged blue uniform at the front, guarding the door with a shotgun and what seemed like sticks of dynamite attached to his hip. However, curiously enough Kobayashi might be the one who knew most about this area. ( marc122 marc122 )

So, party. What do you do?

Chungchangching Chungchangching PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss PixelSymphony PixelSymphony 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back