• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
79558259_p7.png
Justîse Deshaies| Status: Healthy |
| Equipment:
Surgical Kit, Val's Blood |
| Rituals:
Sehen |
| Souls:
0.3 |
| Interacting:
Reiner Braun ( Centurion_ Centurion_ ) |

There it was. The Executor bit her lip - she was half-hoping he wouldn't ask that, if only because to answer it meant to give up the comfort of his immediate self-security. After all that happened, the last thing she needed was to start prodding his mental stability. But alas, it was inevitable; better to bite the bullet now than later.
Draw a deep sigh. Cut the smile, knit the brow, regain posture. Justîse cast a glance aside, taking her arm into grip and rubbing along the bicep. What gestures she expressed were brusque and controlled, turning selectively mild-mannered. In a sense it almost felt rehearsed, but so compellingly that one might've forgotten that fact altogether. "I'm not sure myself. We arrived here this morning; you, I and several others like us. This place seems to take people on the brink of death, like... some sort of nexus between worlds, I suppose. Whatever occurred to you back home seemed to have taken a toll on you, because you began showing severe symptoms of a stress disorder."
A soft pause. As she moved to his side, her gaze fell low. "I wasn't there when it happened. You were in your room when I heard the gunshot. The windows were shut, your door was locked, and the only round in the chamber had just been fired. Really, the only person who could've done this to you..."
Then she looked to meet him dead in the eyes, and the farce dropped. Cold, animatronic. The glisten in her gaze turned dull. "Rip off the bandaid" as it went.
"... is you, Captain."

• Justise began to explain the circumstances of the situation, the bizarre explanation they gave was surprisingly plausible considering his last few moments were on the brink of death. She mentioned his stress disorder, something that only those who truly knew him were aware of. This person must've meant something to him but he had no recollection of any past encounters he'd had, their face didn't even look remotely familiar. He lowered his guard, perhaps a result of consciousness transfer?

He examined her as she began to approach him, keeping his posture as straight as possible as she closed in on him. The girl began her rather drawn out explanation of the situation, setting the scene vividly in his mind, he grew impatient waiting for the conclusion of her story. They glared directly at one another, her alluring magenta eyes created a sense of innocence and trust but something deep in his gut was screaming for him to run.

She dropped the bomb on him, his eyes widened but he remained silent and still. He didn't want to believe it but he knew it was true.
    He'd considered suicide at many points throughout his life and it didn't surprise him that one day he'd finally do it.
    "I see." He says. "Did I revive myself or did you really help me?" He questions her, she obviously knew a little bit more about him than he was aware considering she called him 'Captain', which was his rank in the Marleyean Military. She might have some idea of his ability to Shift.

9b89a5ee3acb18d1e1625b6a6746ccaf.jpg

Haz. Haz.

79558035_p26.jpg
| Equipment:
| Rituals:
Sehen |
| Souls:
0.3 |
| Interacting:

She stiffened at Reiner's silence, his question drawn stoic. Beyond a flicker of the glare, his expression sunk a cold deadpan, as though he was deaf to the gravity of his own situation. Suffice to say, Justîse'd braced herself for the worst, and found a tinge of disquiet when that never came to be - for a moment, she thought to ask: how often did this happen to you, really?

For a first-timer, discomfort was a strange feeling.

Nevertheless, a headshake 'no'. "Your regenerative abilities shut down the moment it struck your hindbrain. Saying you revived yourself or that I resuscitated you is oversimplifying things either way; all I did was send a signal to your cerebrum to reactivate your healing factor." A white lie. In truth, there was no guarantee that alone would do it - repairing the body with a half-working cortex would've just resulted in his graduation into a permanent vegetable. Justîse needed a way to preserve his consciousness in spite of the damage done, but to do so, had to haggle for a false little miracle by anchoring a splinter of the Captain's soul to herself. Thus, she seized leverage over his existence and 'leashed' him to reality by her own collar, so to speak.
It was nothing in the realm of true necromancy, but a temporary measure she'd make do with. Then again, crowbaring the deceased from the jaws of death likely wouldn't qualify her for a PhD to begin with if gouging marble eyes from the flayed husks of Belgian cultists proved too extreme already. She'd sing a swan song for her career ambitions later.

Last edited:
June Verles June Verles
Mention: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , darkred darkred , Sleek Sleek

Link soon placed his sword back into its scabbard now that at least one threat was gone, though it seemed like another thereat had appeared in the form of the now angry Frank. Mentally sighing, Link could understand where the man was coming from, considering that it seemed whatever those robed beings were, had no effect on other guests of the hotel.

"Our apologies." He started to say, trying his best to defuse the situation a little. "We mean no harm to the other guests of the hotel, it seems that whatever those robed figures were caused our already strung out group to have a terrible reaction by bringing up the worst things a person has done in their life that was best left forgotten, me and my companions especially."

He nodded his head in the general direction where the others were at the moment. "Once again, I do apologize for the mess and for scaring the other guests." He said, making no demands of letting them stay or anything like that, but just being rather honest and given the side of the story that he knew before he blanked out.

@DiamondJack Chungchangching Chungchangching Haz. Haz. Centurion_ Centurion_ 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss PixelSymphony PixelSymphony darkred darkred marc122 marc122 Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Sleek Sleek @GeorgeTownRaja Hero of the Wilds Hero of the Wilds

The frankenstein monster looks with distrust at you all, none of you looking particularly trustworthy for a reason or another. But Link did manage to fix the problem the group started and he did ask nicely... Frank thought to himself that he needed to be this kind to all the visitors or the hotel would be destroyed at some point.

"Okay, I'll let you guys stay with one condition. No fighting or violence in the confines of the hotel, and you guys need to do me a favour." He says reaching into his coat, pulling out a key and dangling it before them.

"North West here is a mall infested by feral zombies, but it still has a lot of supplies. Your group will take the truck in the garage and grab supplies for the hotel and return or else. Capiche?" He asked them before his mobile ringed in his other shoulder pocket. Frowning he would pick it up and answer it annoyed, letting out a sigh as he heard the news.

"And another thing, there's another lost man like you downstairs in the foyee. Take him with you." Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

• She was honest enough from his perspective, and seemed to know more than he'd usually like letting people know. Completely disarmed and unwilling to fight the girl he, places a hand on her shoulder, "So, what's your name and what was I to you?" He asks her rather directly, the only girls who usually know his true colors have been a little more than friends or long-time comrades. Unsure of which box she filled he hoped that this approach would cover both boxes. Understanding that since he had apparently known her for barely a day he assumed they might of hit it off, although that left big hole in the reasoning for his suicide.

"You called me Captain, was I leading a group?" He follows up his question, maintaining his stare. Hoping that he was asking the right questions he'd bring himself up to speed ASAP. If what she was saying was true, something deep down in his body pushed him to carry on living. This meant that suicide wasn't an option, no matter the circumstance.

1608759307596.png
Jacob Seed
Location: Hallway | Interactions: Everyone in the hallway| Status: Cut and Bruised | Equipment: Pistol, Knife​

"You'll do well enough" he remarked while standing atop of Alpha's unconscious body, his composure appearing to be more calm and focus compared early. He left the sheep-thing to sleep while he regathered his thoughts and attempted to come to a logical conclusion about the hunting he witnessed and the monster hotel, he had no answers to the madness he found himself in and his best chance of finding one was likely from the walking impossibility, she's supernatural and must understand this world right? Just like the old man's van, his mind began to wonder until he convinced himself to move on and find answers, even if this was a unfamiliar dream he was not willing to test what happens if he dies and so decided to play along. The young Asian woman came to Alpha's aid however that did not bother him, she was out cold and she definitely didn't have the strength to drag her or anything of the sort.

The commotion from early clearly got the attention of the staff and so the blue Frankenstein creep appeared to scold them however his mind was changed and offered them a job, a temporary purpose for Jacob's existence. He walked towards the hulking blue monstrosity and arrogantly snatched the key from his massive hands, placing the key into his own pocket as he slowly walked back towards the unconscious Alpha, moving the Asian woman out of the way and pulling Alpha by her arms towards the apparent 'garage' in the hotel. Jacob took charge and called out to everyone in the hallway "We move, now!", looking down as he dragged Alpha further and softly uttering "Only You~".

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Vitan meh.PNG
Well, her answer was vague. Not one for subtlety, as you can see by my internal monologues. Then the hug came, which caught me by surprise. A nice one, but still caught me off guard. Definitely needed the comfort after facing whatever shithole buried in the back of my mind tormented me. I was hesitant to hug back, but I slowly did it anyway. My hesitation was more than just from surprise. Some of it was me trying to resist my primal desires at a woman's touch.

The foreboding atmosphere fading certainly helped me calm down. I was muttering shit about how improbable my life is since it helps me calm down. And once the whining has sufficed, a sigh came out of my mouth, and my shivering has died down.

Then the pleasantries of the hug were over. Being in a more composed state, but was still somewhat jarred. I stopped myself from staring at her body for more than a second. Damnit, Vitan. She probably doesn't have a taser and all, but she has a fucking gun instead!

"Yes-- Yes, I am good now. Thank you so much."

I wheezed.

"You go ahead, I'll catch up after a few seconds. Holy crap."

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony

Annotation 2019-11-07 233639.png

Everything was...Weird. After Tanya got off Paimon's van she was subjected to a strange hotel..Full of monsters. Was this some kind of sick kids TV show? Now that she thought of it the resemblance to a movie released the year before she died was uncanny. Although being a former businessman she did not care for such childish movies. As for her time at the hotel? Well she decided to focus on studying her Operations Orbs to see if there was a way she could try and repair them. However her solitary time would be fruitless as they were irreparable.

Tanya goes up to Frankenstein

"Hey before you send us off to a mall of zombies do you think you can repair my necklaces? I need them to be at full capacity or at least functional to an extent."
June Verles June Verles

She then looks to everyone else and reloads her SMG. The Ginger didn't use that many bullets thankfully so she still had an ample supply.

[Open to interaction]​

val_post_4.png~Val'sharra Nightshroud~

Condition: Nominal
Wearing: Hotel Transylvania bathrobe, visible gear holsters
Carrying: P-375 pistol, Mk1 dagger
Location: Hotel Transylvania, residential hallway outside Vitan's room

---

Val nodded. "All right. Take as long as you need, it sounds like we're about shipped out on another assignment thanks to our friends," she noted, the word coming out with more than a shred of sourness, "so make sure you're ready before you dive into this. You might also want to bring some of the dynamite, but keep it under wraps or else folks are going to want to try leveling this place we're going to," she added in a much quieter voice, before giving her a final tight hug and a wish of "see you in a bit," as she turned to face the next inevitable disaster.

The demoness didn't have far to look before she saw it as the ever-pleasant Jacob, one of the two voices she'd heard at odds with each other as she was trying to comfort Vitan, appeared to be dragging a beaten and bloodied Alpha down the hall. Considering the goat-person was the OTHER voice she'd heard, it exactly take her usual intelligence analysis to figure out what had happened. With a shout of "Hey, what the FUCK are you doing?!" she ran down the hall, attempting to grab Jacob and pull him hands off of Alpha's unconscious body. "We HAVE a MEDIC! Leave her be!"

---

Interaction: Chungchangching Chungchangching , Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7
Mention: Sleek Sleek

Last edited:
79557789_p16.png
| Equipment:
| Rituals:
Sehen |
| Souls:
0.3 |
| Interacting:

'Who was she to him?'
Tough. No one in particular. But that wasn't an issue, as far as she was concerned. He placed a solemn grip on her shoulder and, in turn, she took his other and gripped it to her chest. A vow, but more crucially, a declaration of trust.
"Justîse. To you? Just a medic. That's all that matters." her reassurance was terse, yet warm in its own right. Wordlessly to-the-point, she nodded towards the sounds brewing outside his quarters. "Without direction, these people will destroy each other, or themselves, or worse--all of us. I may not know you well, but I'd like to think of myself as a good judge of character. You fell apart the first time, but this time you can make it right. All I ask is that you cast aside your regrets," she spoke, breaking a small, heartfelt smile.

As the Executor continued, she moved away, taking up the Magnum and holding it out handle-first to Reiner. "When you step outside that door, expect the worst. Demons you've never dreamt of, monsters in men's flesh, people who will twist daggers in your wounds and spit in your eyes as you fall to your knees. But if you hold onto your integrity, you can lead them to a better tomorrow. Of that, I'm sure."

With ease and a look of fidelity, that soulless doll drifted to the doorframe and beckoned him. "You ready, Captain? The world won't wait."

Unfortunately for the two girls it seemed like Jacob's grip on Sleek's unconscious body was too strong, so he would just shove them away. PixelSymphony PixelSymphony marc122 marc122 Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7
Though now everyone in the hotel was aware of his disposition, making the giant undead look at him disapprovingly to say the least.

"I'm no wizard sorry lass, though them flying wraiths things were summoned by one for sure. You should track the guy down, maybe he'll figure it out for you." He responds, not knowing what to do about it.

"But you seem like the most sensible one, listen to me if your friends keep abusing one another I dont care what favours you do for me but you and your group will never take step in this place again, okay? I don't care about your childish power syndromes." 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Kobayashi

"Dammit..."

No dice. Kobayashi sighed, shaking her head, then stood up, looking for a certain someone.

"Where's this Justice guy?"

'Last time I saw him, he went in the room where that gunshot came fro--'

Before Kobayashi could finish her thought, Frank spoke up one more, this time convinced by Link to allow the group to stay on the condition that there will be no violence within the area. She let out a breath out of relief; at least now he knows it's not entirely the fault of the entire fucking group, but rather a few individuals. On the other hand, the same group she's with will have to run errands for him.

Those errands being retrieving supplies from an undead-infested mall.

No matter where she had heard of going to an zombie-ridden mall, it was already apparent that the group will have to conserve their existing ammunition. They were going to a fairly large open indoors area with feral zombies in it after all. That said, she herself did not have a gun; plenty of people around her held a fair amount of power, and that alone put her at a disadvantage in the event that she would have to fight.

Not to mention her lower back was already aching a bit from taking the brunt of a goat-soldier's body.

'I'm a programmer. I'm not even a fighter like Reiner, Tanya, and a good few other are, but...I can only hope to make the best of my situation.'

"Hai. (Yes.)"

Kobayashi nodded towards Frankie's request, but as she did so, however, Jacob approached to grab Alpha from her.

"HEY!"

The programmer wrapped her hands around Alpha's legs to try to tuck her out of his hands, but it was already too late; Jacob was too strong, not to mention she was already almost entirely in his hands by then. As a cherry on the top, the psychopath said to the body, almost as if to mock her,

"Only You~"

As if anymore hope couldn't be lost, Val had likewise faltered in her own attempt to snatch Alpha away. Dammit; even if the two managed to snatch her away, there was a chance he could screw the both of them up if he wanted to.

Oh well.

Kobayashi sighed, then started walking out of the building on the way to whatever vehicle was awaiting everyone.

'He better not do anything to her...'

June Verles June Verles (GM, Frankie), Sleek Sleek (Alpha), Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 (Jacob), PixelSymphony PixelSymphony (Val), Haz. Haz. (Justise)​

1608768987646.png
Jacob Seed
Location: Hallway | Interactions: Everyone in the hallway| Status: Cut and Bruised | Equipment: Pistol, Knife​

“Can make this world seem right” he softly utters again towards the unconscious, unfortunately not dead, Alpha as he drags the body further down the hallway towards the stairs. The demon and Asian women’s attempts at freeing her from Jacob’s tight grasp failed as expected, Jacob humming his familiar tune louder and louder as he moved the poor girl towards the stairs, stopping and turning to face the two assaulters and the rest of the group “This here is weak, unconscious and vulnerable in her pathetic state however the weak have purpose and so she’ll be reawaken and cared for in the truck” he says loudly and intimidatingly.

The terminator in denial just watched as the Frankie gave them their next mission and unknowingly programmed it into her mind when she turned her charges and asked in a cold mechanical tone, “so we have to clear feral zombies from a mall? And here was I, thinking Zombies were nonexistent… I suppose anything can exist now.” With that she started to follow Jacob to the truck, her shotgun cradled in her arm.

……….

Shadow gritted his teeth. So much shit had happened over time. He didn’t even get to stop as the dementors suddenly died down. Seconds later, he let go of Link.

He looked over at the man as he sighed. A place to hang was better than living on the street for a living but if someone was stupid enough to fight again, they’d lose that one chance Link fought for.

Lucas began to have a headache, thinking about it. “Alright, didn’t think zombies existed but anything is possible..”

Shadow was cautious and turned back, almost silent “Another mission. This time at a mall. Possibly could be a good place to fix a “tool” of mine.

The terminator in denial would turn to see if any of her self-charges were following and then speak in that mechanical tone, “You two joining me or not?”

Link rubbed his face lightly as he looked at the other two now, before replying to Morgan. “Seems that way. Here I thought fighting against the Calamity and hoarders of monsters were bad.”

Lucas rubbed his head “It was years ago, years.. But I could only remember zombies being in some weird video game or book I was reading as a child in New Vekta. I guess you can call the Helghast somewhat mutant zombies perhaps?

“At least it’s something physical this time,” Morgan muttered as she and the group joined Jacob on his way to the truck.

Shadow stayed close and eyed the others he was with and then Jacob and the strange creature Alpha.

If anything he guessed would happen, he looked over at the others.

“We are coming.”

Link would lightly shrug, following the both of them now as he spared a glance at Jacob and Alpha, not really wanting to stick his nose into that business, lest he lose his own head or whatever since something was telling him to more or less stay away from what he mentally dubbed crazy ass man.

Turning to Lucas, he offered the man another shrug of his shoulders. “The only really undead I ever fought was ReDeads and skeletons.”

Mentions: Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7

GM: June Verles June Verles

Collab with: darkred darkred & Hero of the Wilds Hero of the Wilds

• Surprisingly enough, Reiner became a little embarrassed when Justise placed his hand her chest. Of course to Justise it meant nothing; luckily enough for her, Reiner was a massive sucker for the girls and mentally fell head-over-heels for the girl. The simplicity of her statement, the placement of trust in him, the faith she had in his success and finally that goddamned cute smile was a major killer.
    'What a girl.' He thought as she presented him the revolver and so without hesitation the blonde took the revolver, holstering it. He made it blatantly obvious he was checking out her figure as she walked over to the door and followed like a dog as she beckoned him over.

tumblr_inline_oovuhbpMAJ1sgn1pm_540.png

"You ready, Captain? The world won't wait."
    "More than ready." Reiner affirmed Justise, before confidently stepping into the hallway.

He approaches behind Kobayashi placing a heavy hand on her shoulder; his towering figure would scream at her, not to intimidate but to protect. "Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't." The Warrior tells her, a proud and confident grin on his face. A completely different Reiner from the one they would've seen just half an hour ago.

eee11b50e3c046b67f31a2ef6900d8bb265c93b0_00.gif

"Listen up everyone, I've made some mistakes and maybe not left the best impression on some of you here!" Reiner exclaims, "Captain Reiner Braun will give you all the courage you need to get through this! I've been to hell and back several times, so put your faith in me and I'll make sure all, if not as many as possible of you make it through this in one piece!" He calls to everyone, reaching behind him to grab Justise's hand. Her hand in his, he escorts her down the hall to approach Jacob dragging the unconscious Alpha and lets her go once he was almost face-to-face with Jacob. Surprised by his sudden appearance once more, Jacob is stood at the top of the stairs preparing to carry down Alpha and is unable to defend himself from the Warrior.

Reiner lets out a roar, breaking into his specialty charge and sends Jacob flying down the stairs with a powerful running cross to his jaw. "GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF SOLDIER!" He shouts, almost taunting Jacob as he stumbled down the stairs. "Justise, give this thing some aid." He orders her as he begins to step down the staircase. "Let's get moving people, we've got a mission to complete!"

Alpha
Hotel Transylvania. Moderately Wounded.
alexandra-test_s-1-1.png
Alpha floated in nothing, so thick she couldn't move. Her mind was scrambled, all over the place as a result of being knocked out cold by Jacob's fists. On the periphery of her consciousness, she sub-consciously heard snippets of voices, some old and some new, as her memories and the struggles around her melded into one.

".....I don't like this plan...."

"...Only you~...."

"....Yeah! We'll be strong! We'll free everyone!...."

"...Get this thing some aid!...."

Suddenly, a tug on her arms would wake her, and she'd shriek as she sat up, kicking her paws out as she backed away, until her back touched the wall of the hallway. Wildly looking around, Alpha would pant loudly, through her mouth, still bleeding from cuts on her face and from her mouth as a result of Jacob's beating. Blood would trickle down her nose, chin, and to her chest, slowly staining her front red as she sat there, shakily raising her right arm and waving her weapon around for a second before she was unable to concentrate on the magic. Without much willpower her body hadn't the strength to hold her arm up, so she'd just sit there, recoiling from everyone in the group who passed by or came near.

Haz. Haz. Centurion_ Centurion_ marc122 marc122 Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 PixelSymphony PixelSymphony June Verles June Verles &everyone else in the hallway

Lith-draft.jpg

Lith Lander
Condition: normal
Can't even catch a break from all of this, can he? Five years of trying to avoid this sort of magical….supernatural... over the top stuff, apparently did, Lith Lander no favors, as much he would have liked to be able to will all the crazy away. It was clear that he had been taken away from his residence in Orlando, and into the confines of one “millennium city”, so a thousand-year-old city or a city worth a thousand? Neither seems to be the case.

"Alright, I guess this must be the place."

He would have been wandering around for who knows how long if it wasn't for a particular...forget it, the guy literally looks like some monster from a children's movie exaggerated proportions and all. Friendly to boot, as he was the one who recommended that Lith head to this hotel, hotel Transylvania apparently. Rings a bell at least. Naming aside, it was kinda clear that he may be in this city for the long haul, doesn't mean he won't take the time to relax (because by far he needs some time to consider his choices). Just as long as he doesn't get screwed with by circumstances, he should be fine. Perfectly, fine. Besides maybe...one little odd event that he can not quite explain himself.

Reaching the front doors he makes his way inside, an array of guests (monster or otherwise) occupy the main lobby, besides the resident population of monsters who look as if they had seen ghosts. Outside of that, all that he could do at this point is to wait it out for someone to come by the desk.

Centurion_ Centurion_ Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss marc122 marc122

Kobayashi

Kobayashi stood defeated, with little recourse than to watch the abuser walk away with his undeserved trophy; Alpha. To add insult to injury, he continued to belittle her as she remained unconscious, knowing full well she may never recall those words in such a state. Nobody else was going to help her and Val.

"Just be quiet already..."

Just then, she felt a rather large hand resting on her shoulder. She turned around to see who it was, and it was none other than Reiner.

'Wait a minute... That disturbed mental shape of his, and that gun in his hand...yet, he's still here.'

The circumstances regarding his miraculous survival couldn't be any less important, though. The biggest thing that was going on was, Reiner himself was talking to her, a Japanese office worker who once only knew him by the manga and anime. Never once had she resonated with a fictional character to this degree, let alone face-to-face with the warrior himself, before.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't."

Kobayashi made an amazed, slightly-staggered gasp with wide eyes as she watched him walk away imposingly in wonder. All that followed shortly after was Reiner breaking into a charge that eventually finally got the best of Jacob, sending the latter tumbling down the stairs in the process.

That's gotta hurt.

Not long after, he made a call for action towards everyone in the halls to complete the mission, with such distinct passion that it actually got Kobayashi wondering.

'That was--...'

"Check your equipment and readjust your belts. You'll do fine tomorrow. I'm sure you can do it."

'...Reiner the soldier!'

"Hum!"

If Reiner were to look, he would see Kobayashi performing a certain salute. With her left hand behind her upper back, and her right hand atop her chest, she had performed what he would recognize as the Survey Corps salute with firm conviction.

As far as she was concerned, he was the Reiner she knew.

After a bit, Kobayashi broke from her salute to then continue walking out of the hotel, but not before...

"Hey, don't worry."

Kobayashi had stopped to check up on Alpha. Despite all Reiner did for her, she was still in a bad shape, physically and mentally. She held her hand out towards her.

"As long as you have us, and we have you, you are in safe hands."

June Verles June Verles (GM), Centurion_ Centurion_ (Reiner), Sleek Sleek (Alpha), Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 (Jacob)​

Last edited:
VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Vitan.PNG
I was watching from the distance since I didn't wanna talk for a while. Need a little break since I haven't slept. I was so comfortable, but that's out of the question now. They had their little talk, while I was feeling pretty sleepy and dazed after a long day, and delayed sleep. Thankfully, the yell of Reiner and sight of Jacob getting his shit kicked in was enough to jolt me back awake enough for one mission. I stifled down my laughter with a hand on my mouth. What a shot! Ah, schadenfreude. What would I do without you?

I checked to see if he was still alive. Normally, that would heavily injure people, but individuals from other dimensions are normally tougher than the ones in mine. Of course, I am probably the most badass person in mine since I've seen it all at this point. I had a shit-eating grin on my face as I waved in front of him. I offered to help him out after waving by lending him a hand.

"Dude. I'm not gonna lie. Your monologuing about weak people being a burden is starting to feel hypocritical. So, uh, please stop. Because from what I've seen, people like you always die being proven wrong."

I said.

"Trust me, I've been in multiple adventures and universes."

Centurion_ Centurion_ Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7

Val_post.jpg~Val'sharra Nightshroud~

Location: Hotel Transylvania, residential hallway near front stairs

---

It wasn't the first time Val had been violently thrown into a wall, but it was definitely one of the less opportune times as she watched Alpha continue to be dragged away despite her efforts. "Damn you, Jacob!" she cursed through clenched teeth as she slowly recovered from the impact, her head ringing as she felt a knot already beginning to form on the back of her skull. As she struggled to find her way back to her feet without the floor giving out, she heard a sound from behind her, seemingly emanating from a very particular room. No, that can't be... was that-

Witnessing Reiner step out into the hallway, seemingly renewed with purpose, was enough to drive Val's eyes wider than dinner plates; watching him subsequently stride down the hallway, make his grand exclamation of duty and courage, and then sock the ever-loving hell out of Jacob made her seriously consider whether she'd perhaps taken a bigger knock than she'd thought and was currently hallucinating. But no, even as she slowly made her way down the hall, a hand outstretched to the plaster wall for support, the scene before her failed to sway or evaporate like some mirage of her subconscious; Jacob lay stricken at the bottom of the stairwell with a triumphant Reiner standing tall over him as he descended. "What... what hap..." she began before cutting herself off as if worried her inquiry would ruin the dream-like outcome she saw before her.

Instead, she stooped down next to Kobayashi and Justise and tried to slowly approach Alpha so as not to frighten her, interposing herself between the badly beaten girl and the stairwell; better to block off any unfortunate sightlines. "Easy, easy it's okay, we're not going to hurt you. Just like she said, you're in safe hands." She reached for Alpha's shoulder gently squeezing it to let her know she was on that side of her in case she wasn't able to turn her head. Justise was tending to the goat-girl's medical maladies, so much like Kobayashi, Val stuck to mental stabilization duties. "Just relax, and Justise here will get you fixed up. If they can pull a bullet out of me, I'm sure they can deal with this." The dazed look in Alpha's eyes admittedly concerned her a little, so even as her own head throbbed from her own dealings with the disgruntled solider, she began to ask the boss monster questions to try and gauge her alertness and to hopefully distract her from Justise's work. First question was easy. "Can you tell me your name, miss? I never got it earlier; powder gangers have a nasty habit of being unwilling to allow time for formal introductions for their guests," she quipped with a small smile.

---

Interaction: Sleek Sleek
Mentions: Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 , Centurion_ Centurion_ , Haz. Haz.

Last edited:
1608783336770.png
Jacob Seed
Location: Garage | Interactions: Reiner and Vitan| Status: Cut and Heavily Bruised, Hurt Ankle. | Equipment: Pistol, Knife​

Jacob’s face started to resemble a rice cooker as his face went red in anger, biting down and gritting his teeth while his nose bled from the impact of the fall, his ankle raced with pain as he tried to get up. His eyes resembling somewhat of a hound’s as he bared the intense pain of his ankle, straightening his body to turn towards Reiner at the top of the stairs, his eyes filled with anger as he starred him down, at this point losing his calm demeanour completely and replaced with a wild animal which hasn’t been fed in days. Jacob wiped his blood running nose with his sleeve while breathing heavily and and coughing, he was hurt quite a bit however the damage was nothing major or life changing, his bloody nose was merely a annoyance, his ankle was a inconvenience and was still walkable on albeit painful, and small number of bruises would heal on their own. His hand firmly paced on his holster, any moment being ready to draw and shoot Reiner if given the chance.

A young woman approached Jacob, offering him a hand a possible aid however he stubbornly declined as he slowly pushed himself onto his feet while his anger continued to manifest. The naive girl then began questioning and harshly criticising his beliefs, Jacob looked her in the eyes and grimly remarked “I do not seek the strongest, no, I seek the strong few. I cull the herd of the weak and unfit, it’s my purpose” he pauses as he breathed heavily “Reiner might be strongest from pure luck alone but if he ever tries to get in front of me and my purpose, then the strong must fight the strong for survival of his herd”. He looked away from her and back to Reiner however this time the anger subsided as he evaluated the situation and removed his hand from his holster, starting another fight with him would cause more trouble than it needs to be and Reiner’s time would come eventually however not now, Jacob has not willing to risk living on the street within a unknown and strange city and was motivated by the promised roof over his head. He huffed and puffed while giving a shrug as he slowly started to transverse the lobby towards the garage with his hurt leg, unlocking the truck, jumping into the driver’s seat and shutting the door behind him.

Last edited:
79557789_p16.png
|
Equipment:
|
Rituals:
Sehen |
|
Souls:
0.3 |
|
Interacting:
Alpha ( Sleek Sleek ), Val'sharra Nightshroud ( PixelSymphony PixelSymphony ), Kobayashi ( marc122 marc122 ), Reiner Braun ( Centurion_ Centurion_ ) |

"Captain Reiner Braun will give you all the courage you need to get through this! I've been to hell and back several times, so put your faith in me and I'll make sure all, if not as many as possible of you make it through this in one piece!"
In that moment, Justîse came to realize: she liked Reiner Braun. This was the tenacity of the human race. The stubborn, star-struck pioneers she'd fallen in love with oh-so long ago. Insignificant as they were, they forged a blazing path along the cosmos, always teetering on the fringe of self-destruction but never succumbing, never submitting to their own fragility. His smile epitomized that; the smile of a meager, mortal man whose spirit shone brighter than all the world's evils. An ephemeral pride, damned not to last, but one that would still struggle however in vain until it buckled beneath its own weight. As Reiner took her along, Justîse felt a grin creep upon her lips. 'Til now, she thought the gods untouchable - but here she realized, through the simple application of brute force, even men of flesh and bone could shatter stars. "Captain--thank you for coming back."

Moved as they were, there was still the more pressing matter of Alpha's condition. Kneeling beside her, Justîse winced at the mangle that became of the monster's face. Her nose went crooked, hooked and twisted like an erratic race-track, recoiled into zig-zags by the sheer force of Jacob's blows. Where blood didn't spot, bruises flushed the skin, and her nostrils seemed to cave at the oddest of angles. If a bare-knuckled cosmetic surgery was the worst of it, they'd have just sent her off with a band-aid and a kiss to make it better - but Alpha's gushing dyes and telltales of a concussion put them on alert. Kobayashi and Val swooped in from the sides for support, assuring her of the medic's abilities, to which a smug-looking Justîse responded "Forget the bullet, I just punked a soul-killer, broken noses should've been far below my pay grade."

Turning stoic by the snap of a finger, they softly pinched the goat's dorsal hump and ordered, "Hunch her forward. I didn't bring any rhinoplasty tools so I'll have to realign her cartilage by hand." Pushing a finger into each nostril, Justîse winked a 'brace for it' before sharply yanking her nose against the sprains with their other hand. The blood flew in streaks, more severely than before, but now less constricted in its flow as her airway had been cleared.
"Got a towel or do I use your robes?" they shot a coy smirk at the demon agent, all the while keeping Alpha's head tilted down by the nape.

Last edited:
Alpha
Hotel Transylvania, Moderately Wounded
alexandra-test_s-1-1.png
Initially, Alpha would not accept the help, weakly attempting to push Kobayashi, Val, and Justice away from herself with bloody hands, the haze preventing her from recognizing the aid they were giving her until she was bent forward and Justice began talking about her wounds. It was familiar to her, the terminology and such (vaguely, she had never been great at first aid), but it was enough to get her to calm down.

She'd look around at the three, panting and occasionally coughing as some blood trickled down her throat, the copper taste and smell making her sick to her stomach, which was pretty empty and only compounded the problem. With a half-hearted sniffle as she attempted to try to breathe through her nose, Alpha would try to relax as they began tending to her wounds.

".....Can you tell me your name, Miss?......"

Alpha would stiffen as if prodded and given an electric shock. She began to say her name, her real name, before it died in her throat, and she'd go quiet. The Alias she went under would have to do.

"My name?......My name is.....My name is Alpha....."

The young Boss Monster would sort of half-say and half-mumble, before yowling and stiffening as Justice roughly pulled her nose back into shape. It hurt like all hell, but she could breathe again, which was the only reason she didn't throw a punch (or attempt to in her state). She'd snort and then exhale quickly through her nose to clear it, the pain acting as a firm mental slap to get her to focus some, though it was obvious only a few lights were on in her brain.

"What.....What happened?....I....I remember shooting.....then he....Jacob...."

Alpha asked quietly. The silvery form of her gun finally dissipated as she finally accepted the knowledge that there was no threat. She didn't seem all that aware that Reiner was out and about though.

Haz. Haz. PixelSymphony PixelSymphony marc122 marc122

Val_post.jpg~Val'sharra Nightshroud~

Location: Hotel Transylvania, residential hallway near front stairs

---

A quickly raised brow was the only hint that Val'sharra had caught the slight hesitation in Alpha's response of her name. Hm. For the moment she would let it slide; there were far more pressing matters quite literally at hand. "All right then Alpha, we're gonna sit you up for a sec; Justise here needs to reset your nose; it's broken pretty good. Now, it's gonna hurt a bit, but I promise it'll feel a lot better afterwards, all right? Okay, up you go." With Kobayashi's help, Val leaned Alpha forward so Justise could work on her, the resultant yowl and subsequent clearing of nostrils indicating that they'd gotten her nose back in order. She smirked at the medic's remarks, but said nothing, merely scooting her sleeve up on her arm to begin sopping up some the worst of the blood flowing down the goat-girl's repaired face. "Well, it's a bit of a story, Miss Alpha, one that I feel would be perhaps better told not on the floor of a hotel hallway. Let's get you into a room, then we can go over what all's happened since you took a little bit of a nap, ok?"

She turned to Justise, letting her finish her ministrations before addressing her. "We should probably move her to your room so you can keep working on her somewhere near a sink and so we don't draw any more ire from the hotel staff. Go ahead and get your door open, we'll carry her over."

"Kobayashi, get under her arm and get ready to life; I'll take the other." Val lifted the still groggy monstergirl's arm over her shoulders and prepared to stand. "Ready? And... lift!" The boss monster proved to be lighter than Val expected, and with tenuous steps, they were able to guide her back down the hall she'd been dragged previously, making a slow turn through the doorway of Justise's room to set her down in the hotel room's chair. Val disappeared into the bathroom momentarily to grab a washcloth and wet it, returning to begin to dab at the more dried bits of blood on Alpha's person.

"So where to begin... well, after your dear friend Jacob served you a knuckle sandwich grande, let's just say he continued to have a bit of a personal interest in your... person." Val screwed up her face a bit as she reconsidered what she was saying, now wasn't the time to try and be cute with her words; Alpha needed to know what happened. "He... was dragging you away to do something, I don't really know what yet. He was mouthing off his usual survivalist drivel and saying how he was going to turn you into 'something useful', which from the few times I've heard that term used in the past, never means something good." She sighed. "The lady here and I tried to stop him but he's frighteningly strong when his mind is set. But, well," she hesitated looking over to Justise with a inquisitive look, "to every one's surprise, Reiner emerged from his room to defend you, and in one swift punch knocked Jacob flat out down the stairs. And the rest as they say is history."

She turned to the other two girls in the room. "Did I forget anything? It's been an entirely too chaotic day."

---

Sleek Sleek , marc122 marc122 , Haz. Haz.
Mention: Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back