Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

Strelok cursed himself as a small boy fell, “Dammit.” He muttered under his breath as he kept his position until the group summarily entered the building. As he was loading his gun again a coupe, red dots laid onto his chest, laser sights from the sniper no doubt. Worse part was there was more than one. He tried to trace the laser back but still counsels make out where they were coming from.

But just as he felt he was going to die the pointers turned off, he didn’t know what this meant but he took the opportunity to enter the relative safety of the hotel, with the rest of the group. “Hello.” He said viginaltly, “Who are all you?” He slung his gun by his side.

DapperDogman DapperDogman (Jericho) KandiPoP KandiPoP (Bailey) GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack jigglesworth jigglesworth (Emily) Nightwisher Nightwisher (Shilo)

Health: Healthy
Inventory: Rusty spork
Abilities: "Anart" (See sign ups page)
While talking to the weirdo infront of him for around 20 minutes, he starts to lose interest in the foreground and instead having his eyes interested on the commotion happening near the front desk, watching as people gather around to watch. Ruiz while staring takes interest in the Italian looking guy with the pistol, thinking to himself “Russian roulette would be interesting” while he watches everyone leave the hotel after some girl however not before looking over to the shady looking fellow wearing a long coat which caught Ruiz’s attention the most. Ruiz scanned the man from top to toe until he had a good imagine. “The Critic?!” He mumbles angrily “This bastard better not be here for me, I’ll fecin kell him... No wait, Felix? No, I’m fucking confused.” he finishes while still having a conversation with the man, meanwhile at the same time having a intellectual debate with himself on how to deal with the situation.

After continuing the back and forth chatter between himself and the masked man, Ruiz decides to admire his personality and offer him his trust. Ruiz places a piece of paper with his number on it and a familiar item onto the table which appears to be a shiny spork however still covered in rust, with closer inspection it would appear the rust on the spork has been polished which shouldn’t be possible by any normal means. “The Spork’s pretty shit honestly, I tried to polish it but I only managed half. You can have this one or something, I’ll get a new one later.” Ruiz says directed at the masked man while starting to stand up. “Oh and my number’s there if you wanna call me”.

Suddenly the gentleman in the coat comes running with that girl from earlier and instantly catches Ruiz’s attention. Ruiz suddenly knows instantly how to deal with the situation so he springs into action and slowly approaches the 2 familiar people in the hotel lobby, the women clearly passed out. “Got a minute to speak with me... sir?” he shouts directed towards the gentleman and the women.

Centurion_ Centurion_
DapperDogman DapperDogman

2B

Still at the Continental

2B had lingered behind from the group and stayed in the Hotel. Everyone should have things covered and she sat down to enjoy a coffee. 2B catches sight of the group being under fire from the sniper reaching the lobby. The detective was carrying the red head but she was injured.The group look shaken up. 2B walked up near the detective looking over the injured Lucy with a curious look on her face.She takes noticed to her damaged arm well what was left of it but looked on and was amazed to see it be restored by some white blinding light.

"What happened?" 2B inquired looking at the healing arm "and what's with her arm?"

[class=hidden] display: none; //this allows all the content I don't want to be seen until clicked to be hidden, or not on display until I code otherwise// [/class] [class=Img] border:3px solid #30E392; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; //the border around the Image// [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#30E392; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Palatino Linotype; color:Black; //The red buttons above the Images// [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#DB984A; color:White; //what the Imagebutton looks like// // when a cursor hovers over it// [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#DB984A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; //what the image button looks like when clicked on// [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick //above allows the user to toggle between a clicked and non-clicked colored button// set link (getText) //above sets the link to what ever text I put on the button within a div// if (eq "${link}" "Information") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Information") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Information") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Information") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) // So this more or less translates to// //if the div has the text "Currently" in it it's set as a link and when clicked it will hide the Head class (my image) and show the Tags class and the class named Image (the new button)// //oh and below
means to put a break in the code, like pressing the enter button. it's necessary since the beginning means no breaks unless other wise told with that br code// //for anyone who doesn't know// [/script]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:37px;"]Information[/div][div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:37px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]mista5.png[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Mood: Tense
Condition: Healthy
Equipment:
- Smith & Wesson Bodyguard Model 49.
Abilities:
- Mista's Stand,『Sex Pistols』
- Instant Firearm Mastery
- Infinite Ammo
Interactions: DapperDogman DapperDogman (GM)
Code by [SIZE=3]@AgWordSmith[/SIZE] [/div]

THE TETRAPHOBIC GUNMAN

When the Jericho started reciting Mista's 'file', the gunslinger froze.
How the hell does this guy know about me, let alone Passione..? Mista thought in disbelief, looking around from one corner of the room to the next in an abrupt shift in attitude into visible panic. If this random just so happened to know all about him, then who knew how many others did too?
Mista paused, then shook his head. No, there's no way: this guy seemed like some top-of-the-line police chief, or something. Blackjack and his crew probably knew all about him, too, based on the fact that they trusted us enough to recruit us from the get-go. No one would just hire a bunch of strangers to their top secret super-powered FBI.
Still, everyone seemed to have the whole thing under control, so Mista sank back into the foreground. He already made a fool out of himself with that finger-in-the-nose stunt, even if it was pretty funny, so he just hoped everyone would forget sooner or later.
Then, shit went down south. The ever-so familiar crack of gunfire caught the Passione underboss by surprise, but he would've been the first to draw his gun if the others didn't have them in hand already. He dashed outside, bumping past Emily and Shilo, revolver trained on where he presumed the source of the bulletfire came from. No gunfire followed for now, which meant they had a moment to breathe, even if only for a little bit. Rule of thumb is that a good sniper only keeps shooting if he can hit all his targets without them noticing, a rule which this man slept on like a dusty-ass mattress; Mista's expectations for him were already exceedingly low.
Then, the gunslinger's eyes darted towards Bard, kicking and crying as he struggled to keep up with the escaping survivors. It was painful to watch, mainly because the idea of a cute little kid getting his head blown open was a bit on the grim side, even by Mista's standards. The Stand-user rushed towards the green-clad singer, scooping him up over his shoulder and turning heel to deliver him back to safety.
BUT, there was still a mystery to be solved. The sniper aimed over his shoulder, cracking open the cylinder of the revolver.
"Ready for shooting, Mista! Let's line this motherfucker up!" Number #1 poked his head out of the chamber, giving his user the go-ahead with a perky thumbs-up. Mista nodded, and readied his gun, cocking his head to the side to get a better angle.
"Alright, let's blow him to kingdom come! Go, Se--" The gunman paused awkwardly, glancing at Bard from over his shoulder. How old WAS this kid, anyway?
He sighed, shook his head, and took aim once again. "Go, Six Bullets!"
Man, is that name lame.
Mista squeezed the trigger, and a gunshot filled his ears yet again. He just had to hope Bard wouldn't get permanent ear damage from it. Regardless, the Sex Pistols played a happy game of pinball with the airborne bullet, wheezing past buildings to get around the sniper's line of sight, before searching through the rooftops to find their secret assassin.

DapperDogman DapperDogman (Jericho) jigglesworth jigglesworth (Emily) Nightwisher Nightwisher (Shilo) GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack (Bard)

A little overwhelmed by the constant buzz of activity, Jericho grits his teeth and turns back into the lobby, the lights suddenly going off as the room was lit now only by light peeking through the doors of the hotel "What the fu-" Jericho starts, before stopping dead in his tracks, the sound of material ruffling as he fumbled for his revolver could be heard from where he'd stood

wgdbxgtrelovmdkdlvojgcbmkztkiyjeoexhoitb-350x600.jpg

"I wouldn't do that, Jack" came a voice that had clearly been masked by some kind of technology. A series of small glowing orange rings flickered on as the hotel lights remained off. The outline of a heavily armoured figure wearing a ballistic mask could be seen just barely, leaning against the reception desk "I'm here to deliver your one and only verbal warning, Detective. Stop digging, or you and all of your friends will end up in a shallow grave together"

The detective sighs shakily as his eyes shine gold in the darkness, his gun levelled at the figure as he grits his teeth "Who the fuck are you?" he pulls the hammer back on his revolver, pointing the muzzle of the weapon in the direction of the mysterious newcomer "What makes you think you can waltz in here and tell me what to do?!"

"None of that matters. Stop asking questions or I'll have to ice this whole building" the figure replies as he snaps his fingers, the lights flashing back on suddenly, no trace of the man being left behind. The many guards and Jericho himself were left confused, waving their weapons around as they scan the room for the intruder

"Bailey...Did you get a reading on him?" Jericho asks at last, sweat beading on his forehead as he turns to his assistant

Lucy meanwhile kept her jaw clenched as her new arm grew in, leaving her in absolute agony, sweat dripped from her forehead and she looked faint, but she remained awake the whole time, not even letting out a single scream. Say what you want about the woman running for 'no reason' she could handle her pain like a champ.
"Those guys..." she pants, trying to sit up "They're who I was running from. Didn't expect them to try sniping me. They have my file, just like you do, Jericho. They know they need to confirm the kill up close to be sure..." she winces and turns to Bailey for a moment "Cheers, sweetheart. Never expected to grow back a whole arm like that...Neat trick"

She laid back and let herself rest, clearly quite exhausted by the whole ordeal. It's not surprising, given that she apparently fled from whoever just managed to casually walk into The Continental and threaten the entire building full of people.

KandiPoP KandiPoP TheFatherofSniping TheFatherofSniping Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Zerulu Zerulu jigglesworth jigglesworth

#1 meanwhile followed the bullet's trajectory back to the side of a skyscraper in the distance. On the side hangs a squad of three troopers, dressed like the one inside of the building with the exception of one, who holds a black L96 bolt action rifle. She was distinct from the rest by her lack of ballistic mask. She instead donned a pair of round, black lens glasses, and a red beanie hat. It seemed she was looking straight at Mista, and cocks a slight smirk seeing him pop off a round in her direction.

Glancing at her wrist, she flips up a small rectangle and scans the area before looking straight at #1 "Shhhh" she says simply, placing a finger to her lips "Snitches get stitches~"

Haz. Haz.

SadBard.jpg
Bard the Bard
Equipment:
N/A
Powers:
Singing
Interactions:

DapperDogman DapperDogman (Lucy & Jericho) KandiPoP KandiPoP (Bailey) jigglesworth jigglesworth (Emily) Centurion_ Centurion_ (Lelouch) Zerulu Zerulu (Strelok) Haz. Haz. (Mista) Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 (Ruiz) TheFatherofSniping TheFatherofSniping (2B)

Bard was surprised to see that one man had run to scoop him up and haul him to safety.
When the two of them had returned to the hotel, Bard helped himself off of Mista's shoulder.
"Uh, thanks, you really saved me out there, mister..."
Bard was still a bit in shock over what had happened out there. He never thought he'd ever see something so gruesome in his entire life.
Although it was plain to see that Bard was looking a bit down in the dumps, it wasn't just because of what happened to Lucy.
When they were out there, everyone was using their cool superpowers to try and find their attacker. Even his savior had done something, probably, although he didn't really see what.
Meanwhile, all he could do was run away and fall behind the rest of the group.
"I'm... I'm going to sit down... I don't feel too good..."

As Ruiz got up from his chair, Bard walked past him and took his seat across from Lelouch.
Hiking his feet up onto the seat, Bard wrapped his arms around his legs and frowned sadly at the floor.
He just wished that he could've done something back there besides be a burden.​

Bailey

Attitude: Compassionate Medic
With: DapperDogman DapperDogman GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

bailey.jpg

Bailey sighed softly. "Yeah I got a reading on him alright. Out of our depth. He had some powerful aura going on...more powerful than even I would be comfortable meddling with..."

Bailey finished cleaning up Lucy's new are. "Don't sweat it, dear. It's what I do." She smiled and winked. Her attention was pulled away by the call of her trade. She crossed the lobby to Bard. She knelt down in front of his chair.

"Not feeling well? I'm a doctor so maybe I could help?" She smiled softly. She offered him her hand. "My name is Bailey. You are?"

Emily Kaldwin head.png
[Emily Drexel Lela Kaldwin]
{Money: 1400$}
{Status: Healthy, undamaged}
{Location: Libra Base}
{Equipment/Items: UNSC Combat Knife, Folding Sword, Crossbow}
{Armor/Clothing: Empress Garb}
{Abilities: Far Reach, Mesmerize, Doppelganger, Dark Vision, Agility}
{Interactions: DapperDogman DapperDogman KandiPoP KandiPoP GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Nightwisher Nightwisher Haz. Haz. }

Emily ran into the hotel lobby with the others, "Stay away from the walls!" she yelled. Bailey jumped into full gear, saving Lucy from the blood loss first of all. Then, somehow, she managed to use some magic to regrow the woman's arm. At least they have a medic around for once, Emily gets the feeling they are going to need one in the next few days. Whoever blew off the woman's arm isn't going to stop there, especially since she survived.

She began racking her brain for ideas on how to get out of this situation with everyone mostly intact, when the lights suddenly flicked off. The lobby was left in darkness, sans the small amount of light near the entrance. Kaldwin reacted by activating her dark vision, letting her see the glowing figures of everyone in the room, as well as other details. She noticed, however, one new person, leaning against the receptionist's desk. She quickly grabbed her crossbow, and aimed it at the intruder. Unfortunately, he revealed he could see much better than everyone else, and is very unconcerned with the gun pointed at him. A crossbow won't do much for intimidation, probably. Emily lowered her weapon, listening to the intruder and Jericho exchange. When the man said all he wanted to, warning the detective to "stop digging", the lights switched back on, and the intruder vanished.

Back into normal sight, the Empress switched back into question mode, because she had a lot. "That guy, or 'those people'. He tried to kill her so she didn't talk about how she got here, didn't he?" She wanted to press for what information got him the hit on him, but it obviously wasn't safe to do so. Emily gets the feeling they have a way of listening to them here. Instead, as she speaks, she looks around for something to write on.

Strelok was perplexed by the magic the women managed to use to regrow the other person’s arm, sure he had seen strange shit in The Zone but nothing to the extent of regrowing full limbs. Whoever she was Strelok knew no one was perfect. He waltzed over to Bailey who was talking to a child looking bloke sitting down, his AK still sling around his shoulder bound to its sling.

Strelok crossed his arms and wiped his hand across his Gas Mask’s visor before letting his presence be known, “Unusual place for a... child to be.” He looked down at Bard, before turning to Bailey, “So your a doctor huh? Funny, I’ve never met a doctor who could regrow limbs.” He remarked, “Quite an extraordinary feat indeed.” His voice stayed stern and stoic, a heavy accent of Eastern European descent following it.

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack KandiPoP KandiPoP

SadBard.jpg
Bard the Bard
Equipment:
N/A
Powers:
Singing
Interactions

KandiPoP KandiPoP (Bailey) Zerulu Zerulu (Strelok)

Bard stopped moping long enough to raise his head to look at the pretty lady from earlier.
"Hi Bailey, my name's Bard..." :/:
. . .
Bard took a moment to put on a happy face. He couldn't have people worrying about him after everything that just happened.
'Come on, Bard. Smile. Show her that there's nothing to worry about.'
"I'm fine, really! I just have a bit of a stomach ache! Thanks though!" :)
. . .
"Actually, I don't think I'm fine. I've never seen anything like that happen before... Someone's arm just exploding..." :/:
As much as Bard didn't want to talk about it, he knew it wouldn't do him any good keeping these thoughts to himself. He still couldn't get the image out of his head. The memory would probably just gnaw away at his brain if he didn't talk about it.
"I'm really glad that you were able to help her though! You have a really cool power, Bailey!" :D
'I wish I could do something like that too, though.' :/:
"Also, I think your dress and hair are really pretty! I think I said that already though!" :)

Then a kind of scary looking man wearing some kind of weird mask came up and called Bard a kid... :(
"I'm not a child..." Bard muttered somberly to himself. :closedeyesfrown:
As the man started praising Bailey for her powers, Bard's head started to sink back into his knees.

'Yeah, really extraordinary. Everyone's extraordinary except for me...'

Lanaya the Templar Assassin(Dota 2)
lanaya___dota2_by_trax1_d7y5suq-pre.jpg
Templar Assassin Dota 2.png
Money: $0
Equipment/Items:
Makeshift sheetmetal caltrops
Continental Room 108 Key
Armor/Clothing:
Tight Silken Gown and Pants, Bracers, Bandana
(Basically the Image on the Right)
Abilities:
[Passive]Psionic Blades - small, purple glowing blades Lanaya may summon at the back of her hand
attacks strike enemies behind the main zarget

After resting for a bit without recieving a contract, Lanaya decided to instead go down to the lobby and see what the people there was doing. She got up from the bed and in the dead of night, walked to the minifridge to grab another Aluminium can, and cut it up like the first one she had crafted into caltrops. After using her psiblade to slice up the Metal and placing it in her hidden waistpocket, she left the room using the soft glow of her blades as an illumination as she danced arround the sharp metal on the ground, carefully making her way towards the door, before leaving and locking the sleek, yet beautiful wooden door, she hid the keys back in her wrist and entered the elevator, going down to the Continental's lobby once again.

as the Elevator Opened Lanaya immediately pressed against the side of it, slipping from sight for those outside, the thick, metallic stench of blood hitting her nostrils as she took a deep breath, searching for more scents. Her eyes widened, adapting to the darkness and allready catching shades in the lobby, with one standing at the counter as she crouched down, ready to sneak up behind said counter, right as the light flickered back into life, revealing a lobby full of confused, scared or angry looking people, blood stains on the marble below, with a woman whose arm looked strangely juvenile, slowly growing to full size as Lanaya got standing up again and stepped out of the Elevator, letting her eyes search the room, all shades from a moment ago matched with what she saw now, expet for one: there was no sign of the shade at the counter.

she stepped further into the room as she looked arround and kept close to the wall.
jigglesworth jigglesworth Zerulu Zerulu GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack KandiPoP KandiPoP DapperDogman DapperDogman TheFatherofSniping TheFatherofSniping Nightwisher Nightwisher (and basically anyone in the continental lobby)

Bailey

Attitude: Understanding
With: GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Zerulu Zerulu DapperDogman DapperDogman and others

bailey.jpg

Bailey gave the bard a soft smile. "Yeah... that was a lot to take in...." she turned to man in the gas mask. "And what sort of Doctor would I be if I couldn't heal an amputated patient?" She looked back to the sulking bard.

"I'm no therapist but I can tell you that Talking about traurma helps to process it and to keep it from causing damage to the brain. And thank you. I made this dress myself." She smiled warmly once more. "As far as my ability to heal goes...I learn what i can to save lives. That's nothing particularly special. Though, running around with Jackass Jerico over there sure does require a lot of knowledge. It's a huge learning curve."

She sighed and stood up. She could tell something else was bothering the strange musician...but you cant help unless you know what's wrong.

Strelok didn’t hear what Bard had to say, since his low voice was masked by his mask he was wearing. So he turned his attention to Bailey, “I guess that’s just how it is nowadays.” He said grimly, “Where I come from you see the best doctors you will see are the ones that just make you comfortable before you die...” He chuckled at the thought of The Zone, it seemed like such a distant thought.

“But yea, I’ve never actually met someone who can save lives, must be pretty common in places like this.” He looked around at the hotel, observing how different this looked to anything he experienced.

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack KandiPoP KandiPoP

Jericho catches his breath and wipes his brow with the back of his sleeve, slipping out of his coat and draping it over the back of a nearby chair, removing his hat and setting it down on top "Yeah...I guess so" he says to Emily, somewhat in shock, he still seems rather shaken by the presence of the man only moments ago "How did he get in here without me noticing?" he mutters under his breath.

Slumping down into one of the chairs, it was now easy to get a better look at 'Detective Jericho' he was a decidedly unimpressive man, of average height, with a strong jaw peppered with unkempt stubble, he had sleepy eyes and a noticeable but not overly pronounced beer belly. He was certainly not a chiselled Olympian of a man, he actually looked completely mundane without that getup of his. He turns to Bard and Bailey, reaching into one of his pockets and tossing a small wooden cylinder toward the singer "Heads up"

If he caught it, the small wooden item felt warm to the touch, and the surface was strewn with small etchings and carvings. It hummed with power softly as the man managed to find his voice "If you get into trouble again, clutch it tightly in your hand" he stands and dusts his legs down gently "Not all of us were gifted with magic like Bailey. Personally, I have just my wits, my .38 and my charms to keep me safe." he pauses for a moment as if to say something else and then clears his throat. " All you need to do is find your talents, and make the most of them"

Sighing and turning to the group, he buries his hands in his pockets and addresses the group at last "My name is Jack Jericho, and I'm a paranormal investigator. I'm the guy you ask to check out the things that go bump in the night" he smiles softly to himself for a moment and continues "And in this city, there's no shortage of things bumping around in the night. Sadly for me, it seems most of those things are super powered beings that rival the perpetrators of my greatest cases"

"So...I'd like to propose a deal. I'll pay you guys to help with the heavy lifting. Any aspiring investigators among you may try your hand at my job, but really I just need you to be willing to fight off whatever is making good folks' lives hard"

"Rousing speech, Jericho...If you want to keep digging, then go for it. But I think it's about time I disappeared for a while" Lucy murmurs as she gets to her feet, before she leaves, however, she glances over her shoulder to Emily and winks "Don't be a stranger"

KandiPoP KandiPoP jigglesworth jigglesworth Zerulu Zerulu GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack TheFatherofSniping TheFatherofSniping Nightwisher Nightwisher

Bailey

Attitude: Snarky
With: GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Zerulu Zerulu DapperDogman DapperDogman and others

bailey.jpg

"Couldn't have said it better flatfoot. Midterms are coming up and we're going to need the extra help with how much I'm going to be working in the morgue." She sighed and looked back at the masked man. "Don't get me wrong. I'm the only Doctor around here that can regrow limbs on the spot. I just think I'd bee a poor excuse of a doctor if I didn't." She shrugged nonchalantly. Magic was rather uncommon in her field as most who had a knack for it chose to rely on that more than conventional medicine. She merely chose to make the best of both. "I think I ought to be able to cure just about anything by the time I graduate and if I can't then I ought to be able to make it less server but that's just me. And by the way..." She turned back to her partner with a serious gaze that he knew all too well.

"Do we really have the funds to be handing out work like this or am I going to have to pick up some more side jobs for you, Gumshoe?" She smirked and crossed her arms. "I know Whitaker has been singing our praises since we cleared those ghouls out of the corpse freezer. I'm sure he has a few more assignments he'd be happy to slide our way. I heard there's some weird sewer beast under the school these days. Besides that, we still have at least three pending cases from the factory district"

Dismas
Equipment: Padded Overcoat, Silenced and Scoped Semi Auto Pistol
Condition: Fine
Stress: 43/200

"Paranormal investigator, huh?"
The highwayman seemed interested into the deal, a sharp change from when the sniper shots rang out. Of course, Dismas immediately dove into cover. Reynauld would have charged right into enemy fire but was stopped and followed Ludwig when the eldritch slayer elbowed the crusader on his way into cover.
All three remained in cover longer than normal, and only now were they leaving their spots now that the danger was passed. Reynauld clearly wasn't happy about letting the sniper escape, but Ludwig and Dismas were glad the danger was past and whatever damage the sniper had done was nullified.
"You know, my buddies and I here-"
Dismas gestured at Reynauld and Ludwig.
"-have dealt with less than normal threats. Maybe not outright ghosts, but we've fought eldritch horrors, animated skeletons, dead bodies taken over by mushrooms from hell, bipedal pigs and fish with improvised weapons, list goes on."
"Tell me, any cases going on? And what's in it for us?"

(Reynauld's leg was healed upon arrival to the hotel)

2B

The Continental

"So...I'd like to propose a deal. I'll pay you guys to help with the heavy lifting. Any aspiring investigators among you may try your hand at my job, but really I just need you to be willing to fight off whatever is making good folks' lives hard"

2B was shocked at the detective's proposal as she's never really been under the command of anyone other than the Commander.In other words he was an unknown variable his methods of operation were unknown.

"What do you mean 'super powered beings'? Like Gods? Mutants? are we" she gestures towards the rest of the lobby "classified as a paranormal event?"

She was curious about what kind of 'beings' that he investigates and more importantly, who hired him.

"How much are we getting payed? I'll happily help with any heavy lifting if you can fill me in on some of your past cases so i know what i'm getting into"

• Even though Shilo might have interpreted his actions on the bus as somewhat cold, Frank was not trying to be an asshole on purpose. If he was, he would be verbally harassing her- but why would he do that when she was one of his closest allies and someone he could very well trust? Rather, he was more focused on tending to his broken arm. Plus, his tunnel vision hadn't exactly worn off yet- he continued glowering at the little girl and her bunny buddy as he got onto the bus up until when they needed to get off into the hotel. When he did, he immediately headed off to his room that the masked mercenary loaned him without a word. Well, he waited for the two jackasses to head off on their own little adventure- no way was he sharing an elevator with those idiots.

The next day Woods was pretty late to get out of bed. In fact, he had pretty much slept in the entire time- hadn't had any time to rest up until then, and he knew that a bed and shower were luxuries. What he didn't know about was the extent of his healing properties- when he woke up, his arm was practically good as new. Hell, it felt even better than before- how that was even possible, he had no idea. And even better, any sort of mild hangover that would have accompanied his slight intoxication was completely nonexistent- like he hadn't taken a single ounce of alcohol. He was about ready for a new day.

See if that stupid rabbit bastard will want to fuck with me again. He scowled at the thought before heading downstairs to the lobby via elevator. The sight was not very pretty.

The first thing that happened was the ambush. Whatever armored fuck had come in apparently was only concerned with tossing some kinda warning at the detective-looking guy that was in the center of trouble. The Marine had already reached over for his Titus-6, but was too late to unsling and fire any shots off. So instead he focused upon what was going on in the now- In particular, some new woman- who apparently was the target of that armored clown earlier- had her entire fucking arm blown off, yet a pink-and-brown-haired lady managed to magically regenerate the victim's arm back. Damn. Don't think even my power rivals that. He frowned as he listened into the beer-bellied guy's little speech to everyone. In honesty, he wasn't surprised at the thought of multiple "things" lurking about. This was a place with some of the most fucked-up shit; of course that would be a given. But he still didn't know everything- and that concerned him. He managed to spy Agent Saga loitering around, and gave her a look alongside a thought into her mind asking The hell happened here? If she didn't know that Woods could tap into brains, she sure would now- for better or worse.

"Listen, pal- I'm all good for wetwork. Gimme a target and I can fuck them up to the point where you wouldn't be able to ID them. But shouldn't you be worried about whoever those guys were earlier?" He paused as he watched the Lucy woman begins to saunter off.

"...Or about whoever that was? Y'know, loose ends and all that? Could at least get some Intel offa her- considering she looks like a VIP to me, and a HVT to them."

Last edited:
  • [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:900px;max-height:425px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    0a91b3f97bbf3a14d1fea0fbe9e9c12e.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: 2 katar, 6 throwing knives, 1 Bowie knife, 1 Glock .45, and a M16A3.
    Currency: 2300
    Power: Light Control
    Mood:
    Condition: Healthy
    Shilo’s attention turned to Bailey briefly as she told any injured to come to her. Not that the assassin would have if she had been injured. She doubted any level of wound would have brought her to a perfect stranger. However, the way in which the woman healed was incredible, Shilo had to admit. Far beyond anything she’d seen before. The raven haired woman’s attention was torn away as yet another person she’d not met before entered. She ignored his question, turning back to the events at hand. That was when the lights went off. Shilo was quick to act, in one graceful move, she had a throwing knife in either hand, held between her middle and index finger. She was already turned toward the man in the ballistic mask when he started speaking. “You’re going to fit all of us in a shallow grave together? That’s a cool trick.” Shilo commented, her voice calm and collected. Though, her comment didn’t seem to matter as the man merely repeated his sentiments to Jericho and then disappeared, the lights turning back on at the snap of his fingers.

Shilo didn’t think anything of it really, it was starting to feel rather normal, odd people showing up randomly and either attacking or threatening the group. Jericho, on the other hand, seemed rather shaken. Shilo’s attention was taken away from that for a moment when she caught Lucy’s arm out of the corner of her eye. What the fuck? Shilo thought to herself, keeping any surprise off of her face. After all of her questions had been ignored, she had completely closed herself off to these people. Nonetheless, the woman's interest piqued when Bailey mentioned her reading on the strange man who could control the Continental’s electrical system at the snap of his fingers. “Out of our depths.” Somehow, that didn’t surprise the Team 73 leader. Everything seemed to be out of the depths of these people, save for growing back limbs.

The assassin watched Jericho out of the corner of her eye as he sat down, mumbling to himself. So, you have nothing. Shilo thought as he talked about having his wits and his charm, as well as the gun she’d yet to see him actually use save for cocking it at the disappearing man. And then, finally, Jericho decided to start talking, answering some of the questions that had been asked of him, though far too late for Shilo’s liking. She crossed her arms over her chest and listened. A job proposal? How could she have guessed it.

Shilo’s teal gaze, hard and guarded, watched Lucy get to her feet and leave, turning her attention to Emily when the red head winked at the woman. Well, that certainly was an interesting turn of events. Shilo’s gaze then fell upon Bailey as she spoke once more. Midterms? So she wasn’t even a doctor then, but a student. Not even a full fledged medical student considering midterm didn’t exist in upper education. Though, maybe that was just Shilo’s world where that rang true. Lest one forget the years of residency that came after graduation that one had to perform before a doctor could even practice. The Team 73 leader pushed those thoughts away, they weren’t important at this time.

That was when she heard a voice in her head. Her brow furrowed and she looked around the room until she spotted him. Frank Woods. Good, someone she actually wanted to be around. The red head came in demanding a room, she seemed distressed. When she went to the elevator, sheriff-detective beer belly stepped out and she ran for it. We chased her down and she got her arm blown off by a sniper. They brought her back here and Bailey, the one with pink hair, grew the arm back. Then, the lights went out and some brute appeared telling Jericho, beer belly, to fuck off. The brute disappeared, the lights came back on, and Jericho seemed pretty shaken up about it. That should about catch you up.

Shilo made no effort to respond to Jericho. She really wasn’t planning on taking the job after being so disrespectfully ignored the way she had been. It didn’t exactly prove confidence, after all. However, if Frank wanted to take the job, she would follow. At the very least, to build onto the ally-ship they had already started. Nonetheless, she didn’t bother with anymore questions, remaining silent and shadow like just as she had in the beginning.
    [/div][/div]

Emily Kaldwin head.png
[Emily Drexel Lela Kaldwin]
{Money: 1400$}
{Status: Healthy, undamaged}
{Location: Libra Base}
{Equipment/Items: UNSC Combat Knife, Folding Sword, Crossbow}
{Armor/Clothing: Empress Garb}
{Abilities: Far Reach, Mesmerize, Doppelganger, Dark Vision, Agility}
{Interactions: DapperDogman DapperDogman KandiPoP KandiPoP GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Nightwisher Nightwisher }

Jericho seemed to agree with her theory, which begs the question. If that man was employed to stop Jericho from figuring out how everyone got here, then who employed him? Even if they managed to capture the merc, she doubts he'll talk, he doesn't seem like the type. Her attempts to find something to write on also happened to be fruitless, unless you count whatever the guy behind the desk has. It'd be a bit rude to take that from him, though. Abandoning that task, Emily folds her arms, leans on one hip, and listens to "Jack Jericho" propose a job for whoever is interested. Kaldwin is already in the mindset to accept, she needs a flow of income somehow.

When he was done, Lucy got up to leave. She turned her head in time to see her wink at Emily as she was leaving, "I'll try," she smiled to Lucy's comment. "Remember to watch the rooftops."

Focusing her attention back on Jack's job proposition, she thought on it for a moment. "I need money somehow," she murmured to herself. "Alright, Jericho, I'll stick around for a bit," she nodded to him. Emily doesn't see much other options, she needs to do something other than wait around. It will familiarize her with the city, too, and that's important for operating out of it. The money doesn't hurt either.

Strelok perked his head around to Jericho as he started his speech, Strelok shamelessly only cared for the parts where payment was mentioned. As he looked down as his AK-47, petting it like a pet he stepped forward, “Aye, I’ll be your hired gun for your team of... Ghost hunters?” Strelok thought, he had seen fucked shit, things people in this room could only come up with while high on acid while listening to an audiobook review of various Lovecraftian creatures.

“But I think payment and reward should be decided upon upfront, none of this vague and no answers.” HIS Ak was now firmly grasped in his hand, his expression still masked by his foggy gas mask, his heavy breaths not giving any indication of emotion either.

DapperDogman DapperDogman @ghostbustergang

Digging his hands into his pockets, the detective sighs and rolls his neck slightly "I still have those gold coins from that ghost pirate case we handled last year...It's technically evidence, but I'm not a cop anymore sooooo" he lets the words trail off, turning to Bailey "Besides, we're running out of places to store all the old evidence we've collected" he turns toward the newcomer, Frank and sighs "Yeah, she's the only lead I have about how people come and go from this city, but she's also got a target on her back right now. I can't handle this heat on my back, not with Bailey being a potential target to get to me."

"You'd swear she was a commie the way these people are after her" he muses, sighing and wiping his brow "If you have any stake in keeping her alive, then be my guest, sign up to play bodyguard. Just don't drag me back into this for a while. I need to make some preparations and run some tests on this device. Until then, it's business as usual for Jericho investigation services"

Running a hand through his dishevelled mop for a second, the man cocks his head back and forth, loosening it as he sighs "If you see those guys again, I'd advise running. Not much gets by my nose. Those folks are serious business" he hesitates for a second and seems to relent "Personally, I'd try to isolate one if you can. But if my hunch is right, chances of that happening are slim to none unless you can get somewhere where snipers can't be deployed"

"That is if you don't mind making an enemy out of whoever these guys are"

KandiPoP KandiPoP jigglesworth jigglesworth Zerulu Zerulu GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack TheFatherofSniping TheFatherofSniping Nightwisher Nightwisher

guia-longasa-wandersongbard.jpg
Bard the Bard
Equipment:
N/A
Powers:
Singing

Bard fumbled trying to catch the stone as it constantly slipped out of his grip as soon as he could grab it. As it slipped between his fingers one last time, Bard caught it with both hands, trapping the wooden trinket once and for all. He glided his thumb across the carvings, examining them with a curious interest. Looking up from the trinket, he smiled brightly at Detective Jericho. "Thanks, detective! I'm sure I'll make good use of it!"

Whatever it is.

Inspired by the detective's words, Bard jumped out of his chair and stuffed the charm in a pocket inside his cloak. "I'll join your team, detective! I've actually met ghosts before! I can even talk to them!" If Elaya was here right now, Bard would give her a big hug! It was her who gave him the power to talk to Overseers and ghosts after all! Finally, Bard felt like he could be of some use here helping detective Jericho deal with spooky ghosts! Noticing Lucy was leaving, he waved farewell, hoping he'd see her again someday. Before he could properly say goodbye, however, the detective had something to say.

Apparently, if he decided to work with detective Jericho, that man who appeared out of nowhere and his friends were probably going to attack them... As scary as that sounded, Bard felt like he'd be safe so long as everyone else was around to help him. He just hoped he never got in their way or messed up so badly that he needed saving. Plus, he had the charm that the detective gave him! Bard bet that it did something cool like make a big energy shield to protect him when he was in danger!

"No need to worry detective Jericho! If we run into those guys again, I'm sure we can talk things out!"

At least I hope so.

Bailey

Attitude: Playfull

bailey.jpg

Bailey walked up beside her partner elbowing him in the ribs. "You talk like I can't handle myself, flatfoot. As I recall I've saved your sorry ass more than a few times. Let tall dark and gruesome try something. From the looks of it, he's my type anyway." She winked, teasing him as usual. "But in all honesty, I'll be fine. I'm a big girl, Jack." She patted his shoulder with her signature smirk playing at her lips.

It was clear that despite his hesitation she was perfectly happy to dig and dig until it grated these mysterious thugs. "If there's anything I know about sleuthing, it's that the more people try to stop you, the closer you are to the truth." She gave him a wink. And turned away to get her leather jacket. "So shall we grab lunch before we go back to the office to file paperwork and hand out cases or did you want to hang around here and brief the Junior Detectives where anyone can hear the details of the case?"

Lanaya the Templar Assassin(Dota 2)Money: $0
Equipment/Items:
Makeshift sheetmetal caltrops
Continental Room 108 Key
Armor/Clothing:
Tight Silken Gown and Pants, Bracers, Bandana
(Basically the Image on the Right)
Abilities:
[Passive]Psionic Blades - small, purple glowing blades Lanaya may summon at the back of her hand
attacks strike enemies behind the main Target

Lanaya stayed pressed up against the wall, she looked arround the room as the atmosphere turned relieved and the the stress fell of noticably.
she then approached the Lady that had shown incredible healing skills, walking up to her and bowing down on one knee as greeting, before getting up "Hello! I am Lanaya! This healing you performed is very... Interesting. May i learn the secret behind this power?" she said with a calm and soothing voice, glancing at the woman in black and blue as she spoke, eager to learn, one hand reaching out to the book on her belt.

@KandiPoP(Bailey)

Users who are viewing this thread