Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

[class=hidden] display: none; //this allows all the content I don't want to be seen until clicked to be hidden, or not on display until I code otherwise// [/class] [class=Img] border:3px solid #30E392; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; //the border around the Image// [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#30E392; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Palatino Linotype; color:Black; //The red buttons above the Images// [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#DB984A; color:White; //what the Imagebutton looks like// // when a cursor hovers over it// [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#DB984A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; //what the image button looks like when clicked on// [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick //above allows the user to toggle between a clicked and non-clicked colored button// set link (getText) //above sets the link to what ever text I put on the button within a div// if (eq "${link}" "Information") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Information") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Information") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Information") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) // So this more or less translates to// //if the div has the text "Currently" in it it's set as a link and when clicked it will hide the Head class (my image) and show the Tags class and the class named Image (the new button)// //oh and below
means to put a break in the code, like pressing the enter button. it's necessary since the beginning means no breaks unless other wise told with that br code// //for anyone who doesn't know// [/script]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:37px;"]Information[/div][div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:37px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]mista5.png[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Mood: Mischievous
Condition: Healthy
Equipment:
- Smith & Wesson Bodyguard Model 49.
Abilities:
- Mista's Stand,『Sex Pistols』
- X-Ray Vision
- Elemental Bullets
- Instant Firearm Mastery
- Bottomless Clip
Interactions: DapperDogman DapperDogman (GM)
Code by [SIZE=3]@AgWordSmith[/SIZE] [/div]

THE SECOND COMING OF HOL HORSE

During the last 24 hours, Mista instantly seized the opportunity to take a shower and get an outfit change. The white on green was an interesting combination, but he had to admit that it looked good.
And damn, did he have to admire the scenery. The hotel was all good and dandy, but the balcony view of the city's gorgeous skyline was a once-in-a-lifetime sight to behold. When the gunslinger returned to the lobby, he eyed Ruiz and Lelouch with a look of suspicion. The Italian was hesitant about trusting the latter, subconsciously gripping his gun whenever the boy made any sudden motions. Was he getting paranoid? No. It wasn't the result of an unfounded phobia or distrust. Something struck him as off about Lelouch, even if he couldn't pin what it was about him that put him on edge. He didn't even know what the boy's powers were, which didn't alleviate his suspicions.
Then, a woman stormed in. A damn fine doll at that, with red hair as scarlet as her blood - unless she was some sort of freaky, green-blooded alien under that pretty face.
She was visibly in a hurry, constantly gesturing towards a gun that was tucked into her waistband. When she rushed to the lift, a man stopped her in his tracks. He wanted to take her outside to 'ask her some questions', but Mista wasn't buying it. Dude was a creep all over, and it didn't take brains to figure that out. Though the last time the Italian gangster came to the rescue of a damsel in distress he ended up locked up in the gutter because no one believed that coming out of a firefight with three armed men entirely unscathed could've been self-defense, he remained stern and undeterred. The gunman almost immediately answered her call, but noting the hotel's apparent 'no violence' rule, Mista knew that popping a cap in the guy's foot wouldn't do him any good. He stopped in his tracks, overcoming his itchy trigger finger as he quickly tried to think up a plan.
A light bulb went off in the Italian's mind. He put on a goofy grin as he approached the two; his plan was now in motion.
"Heeeey, pal, long time no see. Haven't seen ya in a while. You haven't been answering any of my calls lately, eh? Why's that?" Mista began with a bold lie, immediately attempting to put the man in a position of extreme discomfort. He smiled, stepping in front of the coat-wearing fellow as he wrapped his arm around his shoulder, turning so his face would linger creepily beside the man's cheek.
"Loosen up, I'm kidding. It's no biggie if you don't wanna talk. You at least remember our secret handshake, don't ya? One in each hole..." The Italian stifled a giggle as he stuck his left index finger into the man's ear, and two of his right fingers up the man's nostrils.

Last edited:
VITAN ARMERSTANNIE
Vitan without hoodie 2.PNG
Cash: 1210$
Inventory: Thompson Submachine Gun, Glock 17, A Butterfly Knife and some kind of Spellbook
Abilities: 『Jinx!』『A Stand?』
With: ( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack as Vincent Bari)
(Probably not posting for a while, motivation low)
Is this demon batshit stupid?! Well, he is from another realm of reality with no elevators to speak of but COME ON, it's not that hard to understand the concept of a fucking elevator, she's starting to think that this demon has down syndrome or some shit but whatever, his power compensates for his lack of intellect I guess, that's exactly what she thinks demons are; dumb but strong, chaotic beings of evil but it might be Vincent that's the only demon that's dumb so she might be wrong.
"That's not how it works, dumbass."
Vitan sighed, looks like they're gonna have to wait a long time until they get to their destination, thanks a lot Vincent.​

2B

In the lobby of the Continental

2B ambled down the stairs after her encounter with a one armed 'Big Boss' and a man whose pants were burnt. Looking around lobby she noticed nothing of interest apart from some kid in black hair and a guy in glasses. She'll get to those two later. 2B's main point of focus was the scene at the reception desk with an Italian sticking his fingers up some guys nose. Walking over 2B noticed that the lady seemed to be running away from the man. The man was obviously smug as there was no violence permitted in the hotel. Dealing with him would be difficult. 2B had nothing to hand. She only had a flight unit which was parked on the roof but it would be useless to turn the lobby into swiss cheese. The italian man had a goofy smile and she stifled her laugh as he stuck more fingers into the man. Suddenly she had an idea. 2B starts up her flight unit remotely and approaches the man. Walking around to the other side of the stalker she put her hand on his shoulder .

"Why don't we step outside away from the creep?" she suggests while gesturing to the italian man. Her flight unit was waiting outside and ready to shred him with its cannons. The only problem was that it was unlikely for this man to go outside as he would be cautious of her.

"Don't worry i'm not armed" 2B says while raising both of her arms in the air. Hopefully this would lower his guard.

DapperDogman DapperDogman
Haz. Haz. (briefly mentioned)​

Gritting his teeth slightly, the man lets out a decidedly muffled chuckle, his hand reaching into his coat and retrieving a lighter, with which he lights his cigarette. "Mister...Mista, if I'm not mistaken." he says dryly, turning his eyes toward the gunslinger "File says you had some minor involvement with the mafia..." his hand reaches into his coat once more, rooting around in a pocket and retrieving a small leather wallet. Flipping it open, the man displays a worn, but still legible badge that reads 'New York City Private Detective License'

Placing the wallet back inside of his pocket, he takes the cigarette from his mouth and gestures toward the woman "That Strawberry Shortcake there is Lucy the Corpse, and she's a military deserter"
Lucy, meanwhile, was gritting her teeth, her knuckles white around the grip of her pistol as she held it level at the man's chest "I wasn't sticking around to end up an actual corpse, shambling around the battlefield." she grunts "Besides, they were planning on carpet bombing the whole place, including their own troops!"

As the woman ranted, it wasn't exactly hard to spot the man's eyes sliding up and down 2B's body slowly, a small smirk forming on his lips as those golden orbs soften in shade until they turn brown. He gently moves the Italian's fingers from his nose as Lucy sighs and heads for the door, shoving her gun into her waistband and quickly taking off the moment she's out of the lobby, leaving the detective trying his best to follow after her "Dammit, she's making a break for it" the detective grunts as he glances over his shoulder "Care to lend me a hand?"

Haz. Haz. TheFatherofSniping TheFatherofSniping

• thel vadam head.jpg
    [Thel 'Vadam]
    {Money: 250$}
    {Status: Healthy, punctured shoulder/minor shotgun wound to the stomach, full shields}
    {Location: En Route to the Hospital}
    {Equipment/Items: SRS99D-S2 AM, Type-1 Energy Sword, Type-51 Carbine, Type-25 DEP}
    {Armor/Clothing: Armor of the Arbiter}
    {Abilities: Invisibility, Super Strength, Enhanced Vision, ???}
    {Interactions: GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack }

Bard was visibly ecstatic when the Arbiter allowed him to sing, surprising the Sangheili for a moment. He must really love it. The bard paused for a moment, probably thinking about which song to give to the people on the street. It wasn't long before the happy man began his musical number, however. The human was quite good at ad libbing these lyrics, he had to admit, since Arbiter figured it wasn't prepared beforehand. Once it was over, Thel didn't know quite how to react, so he didn't. Luckily the hospital was just ahead, so that got Bard's attention rather than 'Vadam's lack of applause. It's also a good thing that he can get repaired, but you know, a little less important.

The Sangheili nodded to his question, not minding what he is referred to as, for the most part. He's been known as the Arbiter for a while, and his fellows refer to him as such even after the Schism, but perhaps it is best to go back to being Thel. He was brought out of thought, which happens quite a lot here, by the man/boy embracing him in a hug. If he didn't know what to do when he stopped singing, he definitely didn't know what to do here. So just kinda. Froze, waiting for Bard to be satisfied with the hug. When he did, he was happier than when he was allowed to sing his song.

'Vadam nearly dismissed the man's/boy's worries, "I cannot rest for long, there is still much to do." He took a few steps before turning his head back to continue, "but I suppose a day of rest would be good for me." He gave Bard a final nod before continuing on into the hospital. When he entered, he'd simply attempt to find a receptionist, or someone to get him medical attention. It's probably infected at this point, to be honest, maybe that'll help get him immediate care.

Bard.gif
Bard the Bard
Equipment:
N/A
Powers:
Singing
Interactions:
jigglesworth jigglesworth (Emily) DapperDogman DapperDogman (Lucy)

Bard was happily making his way back to the Continental when he saw there was a bit of a commotion going on outside. One of the people from the bus was chasing after another woman and-
Holy moly did that lady just teleport!!! That's so cool!!! :o
Bard rushed over to the two women. He was completely unaware of the situation but he thought he was getting the gist of what was going on from what the teleporting lady was saying.
"Yeah! I don't know what's going on, but you can't solve any problems by running away! If we just take some time to calm down and talk things out, everything will end up okay in the end!" :o
. . .
"Um, what is the problem anyway?" :/:

2B

In the Continental lobby

"Besides, they were planning on carpet bombing the whole place, including their own troops!"

"she's a military deserter"

2B stood in the midst of the two sides. One side was the deviant deserter which was now sprinting out of the doors and the other side was the Detective. Until some lady in black ran out after the deserter. Turning back to the detective she said.
"Its normally YoRHa regulation to search and destroy military deserters. However,those rules normally apply when Command is not trying to kill you."
2B leans against the registration counter and pats the detective on the back.
"Unfortunately for you i'll be taking her side on this one. Her reason is valid enough and i know a certain white haired woman that did the same thing"

Bailey
Attitude: In check for now
With: DapperDogman DapperDogman

bailey.jpg

"Sorry I'm late gumshoe. Got held up in the morgue again. Anything good happen while I was away?" Bailey strode confidently to her partner, handing him the cup of coffee she had been carrying for him and unzipped her favorite leather jacket. Her motorcycle waited outside by the curb, the same loud pastels as her character rockabilly dress. "By the way, Doctor Whitaker sends his regards." She sipped her own beverage and looked over his expression. "She got away again huh?" Bailey sighed, not at all surprised.
"Which way did she take off to? Maybe we could get a bounty party together. I can only track her for so long y'know. Magical deterioration and half-lives and all that." She waved a dismissive hand before tucking away a stray strand of hair. She placed a file in his hand. "This is the autopsy report you asked for the other day. Whitaker did this one himself. Your check from him is also enclosed by the way." She stretched leaving the file in his hand and raising an eyebrow as she waited for him to fill her in on the status of things. She'd done this dance enough by now.​

Last edited:
The woman skids to a halt as Emily gets ahead of her, grunting and turning on her heel to try and move sideways, only to almost bump into Bard "Dammit..." she hisses, gritting her teeth and resting her hand on her sidearm once again "Damn you, Jericho" she mutters as she straightens up and raises her hands above her head slightly "Fine. I doubt he'll like what he hears, but I'll speak my piece..."

The detective turned to his assistant and let out a slight sigh "Yeah, again. I really thought catching her in a no violence area was sure to do the trick, after last time when she slugged me...What was it, 13 times?" he rolls his shoulders and heads for the door, making sure to keep grips on the file now in his hands, before stopping and letting out a slightly defeated chuckle "I'll be damned. Bailey, cancel my 4 o'clock, it seems we might have other plans"

The woman took a seat on a nearby bench, slipping her pistol out of her waistband and sliding it away from herself on the ground. In the open, it was clearly old, but kept in good shape. It seemed to have been modified with several aftermarket parts. In general shape, it seemed to be a Mauser C96 with an extended box magazine, a heat shielded barrel, and tritium sights, along with a personalised ergonomic handle. Its modern additions all looked very out of place, being made of much higher grade materials, but overall the weapon seemed damn reliable. "Can you at least make sure he doesn't keep tailing me after this? I've shot at some real stubborn men, but he's something else."

The private eye finally makes his way outside, tucking the file into his coat and approaching the woman sat on the bench, glancing down to see her sidearm and nodding slightly "Bailey, you ready to write all this down, doll?"

Haz. Haz. TheFatherofSniping TheFatherofSniping jigglesworth jigglesworth KandiPoP KandiPoP

The woman skids to a halt as Emily gets ahead of her, grunting and turning on her heel to try and move sideways, only to almost bump into Bard "Dammit..." she hisses, gritting her teeth and resting her hand on her sidearm once again "Damn you, Jericho" she mutters as she straightens up and raises her hands above her head slightly "Fine. I doubt he'll like what he hears, but I'll speak my piece..."

The detective turned to his assistant and let out a slight sigh "Yeah, again. I really thought catching her in a no violence area was sure to do the trick, after last time when she slugged me...What was it, 13 times?" he rolls his shoulders and heads for the door, making sure to keep grips on the file now in his hands, before stopping and letting out a slightly defeated chuckle "I'll be damned. Bailey, cancel my 4 o'clock, it seems we might have other plans"

The woman took a seat on a nearby bench, slipping her pistol out of her waistband and sliding it away from herself on the ground. In the open, it was clearly old, but kept in good shape. It seemed to have been modified with several aftermarket parts. In general shape, it seemed to be a Mauser C96 with an extended box magazine, a heat shielded barrel, and tritium sights, along with a personalised ergonomic handle. Its modern additions all looked very out of place, being made of much higher grade materials, but overall the weapon seemed damn reliable. "Can you at least make sure he doesn't keep tailing me after this? I've shot at some real stubborn men, but he's something else."

The private eye finally makes his way outside, tucking the file into his coat and approaching the woman sat on the bench, glancing down to see her sidearm and nodding slightly "Bailey, you ready to write all this down, doll?"

Haz. Haz. TheFatherofSniping TheFatherofSniping jigglesworth jigglesworth KandiPoP KandiPoP
The sound of a loud toilet flush could be heard as the nearby door to the men’s restroom swings open, and out steps...

fwYamFd.png

...a three foot tall hedgehog.

“What’s with all the noise out here? You guys havin’ a party or somethin’?” The anthropomorphic hedgehog asked before shooting a worried glance to Lucy, who seemed to have had better days, to say the least.

“Hey! Is everything alright here?” The hedgehog asked as he tried to piece together just what the heck was going on.

Bailey
Attitude: In check for now
With: DapperDogman DapperDogman Haz. Haz. TheFatherofSniping TheFatherofSniping jigglesworth jigglesworth
bailey.jpg

"As ever flatfoot." She gave him a rare and genuine smile and pushed a strand behind her ear, her hand coming back with a pencil while the other slide her notebook from her pocket already in the process of documenting the day's events for their records as they closed in on their target. She kept an even and determined stride as they approached. Her eyes turned to meet his with a sly smile spreading over her lips.
"Looks like I really am your lucky charm, huh? Where ever would you be without me?" She chuckled softly and briefly regarded the hedgehog. "Nothing to see here, just business as usual. Nothing to concern yourself with." She stepped past him in favor of the group before them. "Do us a favor and don't touch the weapon... We'll be confiscating it." Wit6h that she produced a latex glove putting it on and picking up the gun and placing it in a bag. She turned and gave Lucy a polite smile. "Afternoon, Lucy. Been doing well I hope." There was no hostility in her words. As far as she was concerned they had no grievances.

Emily Kaldwin head.png
[Emily Drexel Lela Kaldwin]
{Money: 1400$}
{Status: Healthy, undamaged}
{Location: Libra Base}
{Equipment/Items: UNSC Combat Knife, Folding Sword, Crossbow}
{Armor/Clothing: Empress Garb}
{Abilities: Far Reach, Mesmerize, Doppelganger, Dark Vision, Agility}
{Interactions: DapperDogman DapperDogman KandiPoP KandiPoP }

The woman turned to begin running the other way, but thankfully someone else was there and saw sense. Realizing she was cornered, Lucy gave up. Emily followed her to the bench, watching as she tossed her gun away. "Once we get this sorted, he won't need to tail you," maybe that'll help calm her down. Emily is feeling confidant this can be solved without violence OR Lucy being put away for desertion. She stood there waiting, knowing the detective will come out soon. Which he did, of course, he has a job to do. She nodded to the detective as he walked out, stepping to the side of the bench to allow the other lady, Bailey, to pick up the gun.

"We know you're here to take her in," the Empress began, more stern than usual. "But I'm still not sure what's going on. No military I've ever heard of hires private detectives to hunt down deserters," she turned her head to Lucy, "nor have they ever- what did you say? Bomb their own troops? Where are you from?" she spoke without inflection, trying her best to keep a semblance of authority about her. In Emily's mind, the best way to resolve a conflict is to start from the beginning, get an understanding of who we're dealing with. They can work from there, and maybe solve this without firing a gun. Unfortunately, that requires everyone to cooperate, and it's a lot harder to get people to do that when they don't live under your Empire. Things seem to be looking up for now, though.

Bard.gif
Bard the Bard
Equipment:
N/A
Powers:
Singing
Interactions:

DapperDogman DapperDogman (Lucy & the Detective) KandiPoP KandiPoP (Bailey) jigglesworth jigglesworth (Emily)

Bard nodded his head at the red-haired woman's request. He was also happy to see that the teleporting lady felt the same about ending this peacefully.
"Of course! I'm sure if we just ask him nicely he'll stop following you! I bet this is all just a big misunderstanding!" :)

Things got more confusing when the people tailing Lucy showed up.
One was a detective-looking guy, which was pretty cool! Bard had never met a detective before! :O
The other was a really pretty lady wearing a blue and black dress with pink spots and what he thought was lace on the bottom. She even had a matching bow in her hair to go with it! :3D:
He wasn't entirely sure if it was lace though, Bard wasn't all that into fashion :/:
What he really liked though were the pink stripes in her hair!
"Wowww! You look really pretty miss! Are you really a detective too?" :O
It was only after he spoke up that Bard remembered the severity of the situation.
He had almost forgotten that these guys were here to take this Lucy woman away to prison! :D:

Luckily, the nice teleporting lady's head was still on the right track and she was actually asking relevant questions.
This was getting a little scary, actually... :/:
Bombs, deserters, the military. Bard was a little worried he was getting caught up in something much bigger than he thought.
Still, he couldn't back down while Lucy needed help! So Bard stood his ground and tried to come up with as upset a face as he could! :angryteeth:
Although, Bard was kinda worried that he looked like he had to go to the bathroom...
"Yeah! Where are you supposed to be from?" echoed Bard in as critical a tone as he could muster. :angrypuff:

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:900px;max-height:425px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    0a91b3f97bbf3a14d1fea0fbe9e9c12e.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: 2 katar, 6 throwing knives, 1 Bowie knife, 1 Glock .45, and a M16A3
    Currency: 2300
    Power: Light Control
    Mood: Interested
    Shilo was walking toward the counter just as the woman barged into the hotel. The haphephobic assassin had to actually take a step back when she came just a bit too close for the raven haired woman’s liking. She narrowed her eyes in annoyance but kept silent, watching and waiting for something to happen. Teal eyes scanned the situation, following to woman as she walked toward the elevator. Shilo quirked an eyebrow as the man stepped from the lift. Well, this was going to make for an interesting interaction.

Shilo watched, as she always did, leaning against the counter as the woman turned to address those around her. She had seemed ready to use violence, but now that it wasn’t violent she couldn’t handle the situation? That was odd. And the situation only became more odd. Mista, the gun toting hot head from before, stepped forward to try to help. Shilo was unimpressed by his tactics. Honestly, she was unimpressed by how the entire situation was going down. The woman was crying damsel in distress, and the Team 73 didn’t buy it. No one had any part of the story, but were all ready to jump in and try to get her away from the man without understanding why, or what she did to get the man to follow her. She claims he’s stalking her, when he could very well be some kind of officer. But naturally, no one in the damn Libra group cared about the reality of the situation, they just wanted to take action without thinking.

Luckily enough, the man in the long tan coat seemed to have a good sense of humor and took Mista’s approach without issue. He even took notice of the woman that Shilo didn’t know, though the notice didn’t seem to come from a place of actually caring what 2B had to say. Shilo rolled her eyes. When the woman, Lucy, started for the door Shilo was quick to follow. She also wasn’t the only one, Emily came as well. Good, Shilo liked Emily. Before the assassin could call after the fire headed deserter, Kaldwin was already on it, and so was some odd being that Shilo hadn’t noticed before, and honestly, was kind of glad she hadn’t. Nonetheless, Bard wasn’t the issue at the moment. Lucy was.

For someone who seemed so stubborn, she sure gave up easily when she was out numbered. Shilo was disliking this woman more and more. The raven haired woman, who had been nothing more than a silent shadow of an extra body, crossed her arms over her chest as the man in the tan coat, who was apparently named Jericho, approached with another woman named Bailey. Were...they only trying to hear her side of the story? Then why the fuck was this red head running for two weeks? God damn, Shilo hated this person. As everyone else started to pester the woman with their own questions, Shilo remained shadow like, watching and listening. Though, unlike Emily and Bard, Shilo’s gaze was on Jericho and Bailey. She was far more interested in them than the military deserter. “Once we hear her story, are you going to explain exactly what’s going on or are we getting invested in something we shouldn’t be?” Shilo asked the man and his assistant.
    [/div][/div]

The red-haired woman let out a soft exhale through her nose, the slightest hint of a smile creeping along her lips as she glances at the empress out of the corner of her eye "You're a big help, but I should clarify the situation so there's no more confusion." she reaches into her coat and takes out a dented and scorched looking cigarette case, plucking one out with her lips and lighting it with a match "This guy wasn't hired by anyone from the military. This guy's investigating me for an entirely different reason, ain't that right?" she quirks a brow as she stares at the detective before her

"Yeah, that's right, doll. I'm here to ask exactly how it is you managed to get into this city" he smirks slightly, plucking the cigarette from his lips and scratching his jaw slightly "And do be as detailed as possible, we're all dying to know exactly how we wound up here" he turns to Bailey slightly as he gives her a nod

"Well, I'm afraid I'm going to have to break your poor little heart, Jericho. I just dialled in a random number on this here personal warp generator and wound up in some foggy patch of the woods surrounded by wire-link fences and sandbags" Lucy explains, shrugging slightly as she unclips what looks like a watch from her wrist and tosses it to the detective "It's the last input, so if you want to do some real investigation, you're free to power it up and go straight there"

The detective glances down at the watch, tightening his expression as he places it in one of his pockets and sighs, looking up just in time to see the woman's shoulder explode outward in a red mist as the distinct crack of gunfire rang out a second later

"SNIPER!" he barks, his eyes glowing gold as a barely visible bubble would form around himself as he rushes to grab hold of Lucy, slinging her over his shoulder and looking toward the rest of the group "GET DOWN, RUN FOR THE HOTEL!"

KandiPoP KandiPoP Haz. Haz. TheFatherofSniping TheFatherofSniping jigglesworth jigglesworth GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Nightwisher Nightwisher

Emily Kaldwin head.png
[Emily Drexel Lela Kaldwin]
{Money: 1400$}
{Status: Healthy, undamaged}
{Location: Libra Base}
{Equipment/Items: UNSC Combat Knife, Folding Sword, Crossbow}
{Armor/Clothing: Empress Garb}
{Abilities: Far Reach, Mesmerize, Doppelganger, Dark Vision, Agility}
{Interactions: DapperDogman DapperDogman KandiPoP KandiPoP GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Nightwisher Nightwisher }

Two other Libra exiles decided to intervene with Emily, and thankfully they had pretty much the same idea. Though Shilo, if she remembers her name right, decided to press the detective for questions instead. Either way, for once, nobody had conflicting ideas. It was a nice change of pace, especially when faced with confusion, which is the only thing she could use to describe this situation. Lucy explained that Jericho wasn't after her for deserting, and the man then clarified further the he just wants to know how she got to this city. I. You-. What? Emily ran all that through her mind as the two interacted, lots of questions flooding her mind. Specifically, this question. When she tossed the watch, Kaldwin opened her mouth to speak, but lost her words for a moment.

"If you knew he just wanted to ask how you got here, then why-" she was cut off by the gruesome sight of Lucy's arm suddenly flying off. A gun cracked a short moment later, telling everyone just what happened.

There was no telling where the shooter was, the delay tells her he is too far to catch, so she runs as well. Before doing so, however, she creates a Doppelganger behind them, and tells it to go and "search" for the attacker. It takes off towards the nearest building, looking to climb it's way to the top, though trying to keep itself in the shooter's line of sight. Hopefully that'll buy them some time, since running out in the open isn't too safe. The Empress runs with the others, though staying behind Bailey to try prevent her from being targeted.

Lanaya the Templar Assassin(Dota 2)
Templar Assassin Dota 2.png
lanaya___dota2_by_trax1_d7y5suq-pre.jpg
Money: $0
Equipment/Items:
-
Armor/Clothing:
Tight Silken Gown and Pants, Bracers, Bandana
(Basically the Image on the Right)
Abilities:
[Passive]Psionic Blades - Attacks Strike Enemies behind the Main Target

Lanaya enters the Continental's Lobby,
her open hair falling down on the her bare shoulders and upper back, creating a new pattern of purple and black with every one of her swift, almost dancing steps. Her piercing blue eyes focus on the concierge as she gets up to the counter, resting her wrists on it, the stitched purple bracers dampening the cold of the marble underneath as she softly, almost unhearably, takes breath, only visible through a waving movement in her bandana as she raises her soft, yet stern voice: "May i be granted access to one of this Hotels many suites?"

her chin and lips veiled by the purple silk, with her face emotionless and cold, coated in fine purple makeup that was put on with an almost ritualistic accuracy to it, as she awaits a response from the tall, black man.

Last edited:
  • Due to the length of the post, I decided to put it within a separate tab so people won't have to scroll through my post just to see their own.

Last edited:
  • [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:900px;max-height:425px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    0a91b3f97bbf3a14d1fea0fbe9e9c12e.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: 2 katar, 6 throwing knives, 1 Bowie knife, 1 Glock .45, and a M16A3.
    Currency: 2300
    Power: Light Control
    Mood: Unreadable
    Shilo turned her attention to Lucy when she decided to finally clarify the situation. Of course, the clarification only made Shilo more annoyed with the woman. “So you’ve been running for two weeks for basically no reason at all and pulled us into it because you were bored or something?” Of course, no answer came. But not so much because Shilo was getting ignored, but because Lucy’s arm was blown off at that moment. The assassin, who was far more used to random snipers than she’d liked to admit, took a step forward to get a glimpse at the wound to find out which direction the bullet came from before she turned and started scanning the area for a good sniping spot. While she did so, Jericho threw Lucy over his shoulder and everyone one started back toward the hotel. Shilo remained clam, cool, and collected.

As the others started to run for the hotel, Shilo instead remembered her powers. The assassin bent the light around her, making herself invisible, as she continued her search. She wasn’t alone though, Emily appeared to have left behind some kind of clone, or something. The Team 73 leader split away from it to cover more ground. The now invisible woman searched the area as best as she could but found nothing of importance. She wasn’t surprised, Shilo hadn’t actually expected to find anything but it was better to search than to not.

After a while, Shilo returned back to the Continental to report what she had found to the others. She remained invisible until she walked through the door. “So,” the raven haired woman walked up to the detective, after all, he was the best one to talk to out of the group. “Who are you exactly, and where are you from? What information did Lucy have that got her shot? Do you know anything about the sniper or who might be wanting to keep that information out of your hands?” The woman may have been small, but she had a presence, when she wanted to. “Do you want our help, if so how? And what else do we need to know before we do anything for you?” She had spent the first part of this adventure silent, but now that it actually matter, now that someone had gotten badly injured, she wasn’t going to pass up the option for important information. Whether they helped Jericho or not, any information that they could get was better than what they had.
    [/div][/div]

Bailey
Attitude: Pissed
With: DapperDogman DapperDogman Haz. Haz. @TheFatherofSniping jigglesworth jigglesworth
bailey.jpg
"Damn it, Jack! Not this again!" She took off after him staying hot on his heels. She knew all too well that this was part of the fun when interacting with the detective. She seemed more irritated than afraid and definately more accustomed to this than surprised. She kept a bored expression tinged with irritation. "Who'd you scam this time, flatfoot? The mafia after us again? Should I take extra percussion like last time?" her eyes met his briefly, her hands starting to glow blue as prepared to act on his confirmation.

tumblr_ovvyeaaV0o1ulf71uo1_400.gif
Bard the Bard
Equipment:
N/A
Powers:
Singing
Interactions:

DapperDogman DapperDogman (Jericho) KandiPoP KandiPoP (Bailey) jigglesworth jigglesworth (Emily) Nightwisher Nightwisher (Shilo)

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Screamed Bard as Lucy's arm exploded into a fine red mist right before his eyes. Despite the terror Bard was experiencing, his scream had a nice soprano tone to it.
He'd seen people get hurt and even die before, but never anything quite this gruesome.
Bard just stared at the stump where Lucy's arm used to be with wide, fearful eyes until the detective threw her over his shoulder and told everyone to make a run for it.
Bard started following the others as best he could, but he wasn't nearly as fast as these athletic professionals.
Not to mention, that the shock of what had just happened still had a hold on his senses as he hadn't even noticed Emily or Shilo using their powers which he would've thought was awesome.
With these two factors combined with his general clumsiness, Bard ended up tripping over his own feet as he ran, faceplanting into the ground and seriously hurting his face.

Lifting his head and giving it a good shake, Bard watched as the others got farther and farther away.
"Hey, wait!"
The thought of being left alone out here with someone that could blow off your limbs like it was nothing was terrifying to Bard.
Not wanting to be left behind, he got up back on his feet and ran as fast as he could, although he was still straggling behind.

Bard was still seriously at risk though.
The time it had taken him to recover from that fall and with just how slow he was compared to the others, Bard would've made for easy pickings for whoever had hurt Lucy.
But Bard didn't want to die, so he pushed himself to run faster than he normally could, hoping it would be enough to get him to safety.
"Stop!! Please!! Don't leave me behind!!"

Strelok leans against the entrance of the Continental for no reason at all. (The plottttttt) As he was polishing his gun he heard shots off in the distances that were unsurprisingly followed up by screams and shouting, guessing the shot was from a rifle, most likely a sniper variant, Strelok made cover out of a car parked on the side of the road. Hitching his AK on the hood of the car as support he saw the group running for the hotel.

The sniper had to be on the roofs, but due to his dirty gas mask he wouldn’t be able to make out where from. So what’s the next best thing to shooting at them? Shooting. Strelok started to lay down suppressing fire above the heads of the people running. Praying, or more hoping his bullets wouldn’t hit them, ”Hurry! Hurry!” Strelok called inbetween shots, using one hand to motion them towards him, continuing to fire up at the sky and anywhere really.

DapperDogman DapperDogman (Jericho) KandiPoP KandiPoP (Bailey) GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack jigglesworth jigglesworth (Emily) Nightwisher Nightwisher (Shilo)

Yea I stole ginky’s tags, the fuck u gon do?

Jericho reached the doors of the continental, ducking inside and placing Lucy down on one of the chairs as he turns to Bailey "Stabilise her. We've tracked her down for too long to lose her now" he sighs through his nose as he heads back to the door, noticing that Bard had tripped, Jericho grits his teeth and shouts to him "STAY LOW, AND RUN SERPENTINE!"

Meanwhile, Strelok, Emily, Shilo, and anyone else that had turned their focus to the sniper would feel the air stand still as several red dots would settle on their bodies. Seven red dots in total danced across the torsos of those still outside the hotel, before they switched off in unison. A warning? A reconsideration? Whatever the case, it's clear that Lucy wasn't supposed to make it off that bench alive.

Back in the lobby, Lucy weakly opens her eyes, gritting her teeth and trying not to scream from the pain. She couldn't seem to string together a proper sentence just yet, hissing out vague sounds between her teeth as she tries her best to conserve her energy. She'd already lost quite a lot of blood and was doing her best to staunch the bleeding by pressing what was left of her shirt sleeve into the wound.

Meanwhile, the concierge simply nodded to Lanaya, flipping through his book and checking for vacant rooms "I do believe room 108 just became available" he points to the elevator and nods again "We at the continental hope that you enjoy your stay. And remember, no violence on the premises, please."​

Last edited:
Bailey

Attitude: Irritated
With: DapperDogman DapperDogman

bailey.jpg

Bailey set to work quickly. She looked around to see if anyone else was in need of treatment. "If anyone is injured I need you to come to me immediately so I can asses the damage and start treating it." She stayed calm but firm in her speaking as professional as they come. Her unparalleled poise and grace as she set to work was a testament to her medical prowess. She tenderly examined Lucy's arm or...lack thereof. "This might sting a bit. You're going to feel really warm then really tired but I need you to stay with me until the heat wears off alright? Very important that you keep your eyes on mine and stay awake." She looked into her eyes, her the swirl of magic turned her sapphire eyes into dancing ocean opal pools. There was a serenity that came with it.

Her hand, surrounded by a swirling blue plasma of sorts slowly peeled back the cloth on the shoulder where her arm was severed and touched the bare skin. A searing heat began to spread from it as the magic spread through her cells throwing her healing into overdrive. The wound quickly closed up, and her arm began to reform. As the new, pink skin took shape in place of the bloody stump the heat subsided slowly leaving Lucy on the verge of passing out. "Lucy, can you hear me? I need you to flex your fingers for me. Each one by itself, slowly."She watched and waited for her to do as she asked.​

Lanaya the Templar Assassin(Dota 2)
lanaya___dota2_by_trax1_d7y5suq-pre.jpg
Templar Assassin Dota 2.png
Money: $0
Equipment/Items:
-
Armor/Clothing:
Tight Silken Gown and Pants, Bracers, Bandana
(Basically the Image on the Right)
Abilities:
[Passive]Psionic Blades - small, purple glowing blades Lanaya may summon at the back of her hand
attacks strike enemies behind the main zarget

Lanaya bowed her head at the tall black man. "Thanks! If you could let me know of any incoming contracts, id be grateful... and please have staff not enter my room." she said with a lowered voice as she turned in a swinging manner, sliding her hand over the counter, the keys vanishing as her pale skin swept over them. Only a slight scent of lavender remained as she made her way towards the Elevator and slipped inside just as the door closed, selecting the 10th floor.

With a soft ping the elevator opened, Lanaya steppe outside and searched for her room number, once found she quickly entered, locking the door behind her and turning the welcome sign arround to "do not disturb" as she laid down on the bed, waiting.
her eyes fell on the minbar, with a curious gaze she opened it and pulled a small aluminum can out, smirking. After emptying it in the sink, she then began tearing it down with her Psi blades, cutting it into sharp, small triangles, wich she then spread out right inside of the suites door, before turning off the lights and closing the curtains, laying down in the darkness with a soft sigh.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread