• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

June Verles

Depression? Never heard of her.
1607370990440.png

Let me preface this by saying this. This RP, setting, idea, concept, whatever you want to call it has been done and redone so much over the years. This RP in some way or another took part of my life from the start of my teenage years to the beginning of my legal adulthood, which is a lot for RPs if you think about it.

So, you come to the logical question. "Why?" Why would I try to make glue of the dead beaten horse to try and make some sort of paper mache monstrosity and revive this thing again.

Honestly? I'm bored, I'm nostalgic and I have free time. So I thought in my ∞ wisdom that I would see if I could do something.

I hope I might get a familiar face or two and redo this thing, for fun sakes. Maybe we'll get some new people interested.

With that my prelude is over. If this interests you keep reading, otherwise I'm sorry for tagging you. I didn't really do it in a meaningful way, more of a hail mary really and you can carry on with your life. Thanks a lot.

-Daunting/June Verles

DapperDogman DapperDogman Rhysie Rhysie Zerulu Zerulu Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak jigglesworth jigglesworth marc122 marc122 Centurion_ Centurion_ QizPizza QizPizza FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Nindota Nindota Nightwisher Nightwisher ManyFaces ManyFaces darkred darkred fRick fRick Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Sleek Sleek Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Critic Ham Critic Ham Noivian Noivian Haz. Haz. Ellya Ellya GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes sayonara sayonara BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

That's probably enough people, if you guys knows others that'd be interested just lead them here.

So without further ado, I can finally say what Millennium City is;

"If we’re being honest here, this city isn’t all it’s chalked up to be. Behind the facade of grandeur and luxury, with the beaming lights and sky-high towers, with the fancy characters and the futuristic tech and all that damn funky jazz... We’re falling into despair. The amount of people being unwillingly reeled in like you guys means supplies are running low as dirt, and half of those who get in end up either living lives of wealth or living lives of poverty. Some’ve started businesses and become world--err, city-famous millionaires, billionaires, la-dee-da, while others’ve banded together and taken refuge in abandoned sectors of the city, scavenging whatever scrap they can get their hands on. This place fixed a lot of lives, and it ruined a whole lot more. " (Credit to Haz. Haz. )

It's obviously not very planned. Here's the discord invite

Join the Millennium City Discord Server!

A template too if you want to already post a character I suppose.

Pic:

Character Name:

Canon: [What fictional universe do they hail from? If he/she is simply an OC - just post OC.]

Attributes: [Your strengths and weaknesses/skills are included here]

Ability/Equipment:

Personality:

Bio:

Alignment: [Use D&D Allignments]

Sender: [User who referred you here, if any]

Posting speed: [How frequently can you post, what time you're usually available for posting]
This was probably made by Haz. Haz. too.

Last edited:
character thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back