• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π˜”π˜ͺ𝘭𝘬 π˜›π˜¦π˜’ | 1𝘹1 𝘚𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘀𝘩

lavinia

✨Dior Trash✨
c1c0721d895fce2d3e6921e9add09702.png
I wanted to start by thanking you for being here, I don't know if we'll become partners but I hope so. Now, we're both looking for partners, I'm not going to waste my time telling you all kinds of crap that is irrelevant or will waste our time. But it's important to put out all of the relevant things about myself and what I'm currently looking for in a partner. Please read through everything, it's very important to me that you do!

|| About Myself ||
⦊ She/Her Pronouns.
⦊ Pacific Standard Time.
⦊ Third Person, Past or Present Tense.
⦊ Post Frequency: I'm pretty active, but in my busy weeks I will get to reply two to one times a day.
⦊ I like to have romance in my roleplays, that is just my personal preference.
⦊ LOVE the drama, the more drama the merrier. I mean who doesn't love drama?!
⦊ Also love plenty of angst and tension, this is also the best crap you can add to a roleplay.
⦊ doubling friendly, I honestly prefer it but it's not something that is required.
⦊ Site is best for me, but I'm happy to move to discord. If we work on-site I'm happy to write in a thread or I'm PMs, whichever ones you're comfortable with.
⦊ Very LGBTQ+ friendly, I'm not as comfortable with doing mxm, but for your side, we can do whatever pairing you want. For mine, I'm happy to work with fxf or mxf.
⦊ Open to OOC chatter, I love getting to know my partner so please don't be scared to do some fun chatter with me!

|| What I'm Searching For ||
⦊ Someone that can give me five paragraphs or more, I refuse to take anything less than that.
⦊ Time zone honestly doesn't matter to me, as long as we can get some writing time in I'm good.
⦊ Please be able to at least be able to reply once or twice a week.
⦊ Realistic face claims. I will only accept realistic ones, I have nothing against art/anime ones I just prefer realistic face claims.
⦊ Share ideas are very important to me if you have ideas of your own please come to me and we can discuss them. This includes plot twists, if it's something that will change the whole story you need to come to me. I don't take too kindly to my partners changing the stories without talking to me, this is OUR roleplay after all.

|| Rules ||
NOT GHOSTING FRIENDLY. It's just not nice to ghost, please if you get too busy or are no longer interested please let me know. It happens to everyone!

NO PICKING FAVORITES. What I mean by this is if we double you can't favor yours over mine, you have to give both of them the same amount of effort and attention. It's only fair, I give both the same amount of love because it's fair.

MATURE/DARK THEMES. I will be adding some mafia-type things, I like for mine to sometimes be pretty dark so I need to work with someone who is okay with it.

PLOTTING. Roleplaying is a team effort, I need someone happy to put their ideas out there. I can't be the only one plotting, it will make it less fun for me and I will quickly lose interest in that roleplay.

PLOT TWISTS. I love that shit, but PLEASE PLEASE come to me before you do so. If it changes the whole roleplay or not we still need to talk about it together, we must do so.

|| Pairings ||

Mafia Pairings; (Bold = My Role | * = Craving)
Mafia Boss x Girl*
Mafia Bosses Daughter
x Bodyguard
Arranged marriage*****
Mafia Boss x Princess (I would like to try something modern day!) ***********
Mafia Boss x Victim
Mafia Boss x Man in debts daughter****
Mafia Boss x Rival Bosses Daughter ( Kidnapped x Kidnapper situation)***
Mafia Boss x Enemy Assassin

Collage Pairings;
Student
x Young Professor**
Tutor x Bad Student
Bad Boy x Good Girl (Doesn't Nessasaraly have to be a school setting)***
Popular Student x Unpopular Student***
Principals Daughter x Reble***

Others;
Celebrity
x Fan (Or non fan)***
Model x Fan
Single Parent x Young Single Parent
Princess
x Prince
Roommate x Roommate
Prom Queen x Reble
Rich x Poor (Or Middle Class)
Best Friends Brother x Best Friend
Girl
x Mysterious Man (With a troubled past)
Witness Protection (I have an idea!)***
One Night Stands***

Fandoms;
Supernatural: Looking For Dean
The Vampire Diaries: Looking For Damon or Stefan
Teen Wolf: Looking for Stiles
For More Information Take A Look At My Fandom Thread:
π™€π™£π™©π™šπ™§ 𝙄𝙛 𝙔𝙀π™ͺ π˜Ώπ™–π™§π™š | π™‘π™žπ™£'𝙨 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙀𝙒 π˜Ύπ™§π™–π™«π™žπ™£π™œπ™¨

Users who are viewing this thread

Back