• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MILGRAM: The Panopticon.

"Maybe."

Yuno curled up more. "Or maybe this is more than what they can do. We don't have any clue about this place. I sure never heard of 'MILGRAM Prison' before coming."

She got a colder look on her face. "Who's to say even the innocent voted won't be killed in the end?"

Perhaps it was something they all contemplated in the back of their minds... But she was right. None of them had heard of this 'Milgram' place before. They certainly weren't a government organisation, they weren't on any map. And somehow knew for absolute certain about people's crimes. There was no guarantee they'd survive.

"I don't think I could allow that." He muttered under his breath, mind flickering back to Mahiru and Fuuta. His body had acted on its own back then, rushing to help them on instinct like a Doctor in an ER.

"You can only do so much before you lose control." Yuno said, a little too bitterly. "And once you don't have control, you either feel hurt or free."

A shiver ran down her back, causing her to close her eyes a little quickly and hide her face in her knees. She hated that sometimes that happened — had been thankful when she didn't experience it during the first trial period. Hands, the looks... It all felt...

"...sick..."

"Well until such a time arises, I will continue to do my best." It was worthless trying to debate morals and the hippocratic oath. After all, he was a serial killer and organ thief. So, instead he just left it at that. His own morals wouldn't let him just leave everyone to their fate. Even if she insisted it could be liberating.

Her sudden words caused him to quirk a brow, turning his attention toward her. Slowly, blue eyes moved to look at her, and then blink a couple of times. "Sick, are you feeling okay?"

She quickly realized she muttered the word loud enough for him to hear. "I'm... Fine." She sighed. "Just sick of this place." A lie to an extent. At least here in MILGRAM she didn't have to worry about being touched if she didn't want to be. Or anything of that sort.

Her hands hugged herself, curling up more. She felt tempted to go back to her cell - but if she was honest, Shidou did a damn good job comforting her. Or at least making her thoughts feel valid. And it made her wonder a lot.

"... Shidou-san?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back