• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Artist_Hope

The Gremlin you will drop kick to the moon.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ahahahahahaha... Hello! I'm so sorry if this is somehow in the wrong spot or if I missed something! First recruitment post. 😅

*ahem*

For those who don't know, here's some info on MILGRAM:
  • MILGRAM is a music based series made by a few people, one of which being known Vocaloid music producer DECO*27.
  • You, the watcher, are portrayed through the 15 year old, nonbinary guard, Es, who lost their memories.
  • Es guards 10 prisoners, who were either involved in a murder/death or were the murderer.
  • The ten prisoners ages range from 12 to 39.
  • There are 5 male and 5 female prisoners.
  • The prisoners have similar themes to one other prisoner for their crime (Ex: prisoners 001 and 002 have a familial theme, while prisoners 003 and 004 have a theme of bullying, etc.)
  • There will be 3 rounds of voting for each prisoner, equaling 3 trials (or 3 seasons).
  • Season 1 is over, while we've just begun season 2. Season 1 ended with 001 as innocent, 002 as innocent, 003 as guilty, 004 as innocent, 005 as innocent, 006 as guilty, 007 as innocent, 008 as guilty, 009 as guilty and 010 as innocent.
  • We do not know much about any of them, however the MILGRAM program can restrict their thoughts if they are chosen as guilty or allow for more free thought if innocent.
  • Most importantly, we the viewers can use practically any reasoning for our voting (inclination for the character, sex appeal, morals, you name it. And, since season 2, we are also allowed to use our biases for characters as reasons.
I find I'll probably be best at playing Yuno Kashiki (prisoner 002, female), Haruka Sakurai (prisoner 001, male), Es (guard, nonbinary), and Kotoko Yuzuriha (prisoner 010, female); however I am willing to try the other female prisoners and some of the other male ones.

I don't have many ideas in general for plots, but I am very open to suggestions and your ideas - as well as ideas for AU's (so far I have only seen a role reversal AU where Es and their guide were the prisoners and the ten canonical prisoners were the MILGRAM guards).

I suppose that's all from me. And thus, I leave you with a gif and official picture.
tumblr_16c8020b60ac4f8e5098048481b42be9_9d877af1_500.gif
tumblr_9db56fa0eb956103a1d4f43b81b46e7b_58a9b10b_1280.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back